NetHunt CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is NetHunt CRM?

NetHunt CRM blends entirely with Gmail, placing the full-featured CRM right next to your emails. Everything you need is now available in Gmail inbox: customer profiles, deals and opportunities, data filters and views, team collaboration, email tracking, bulk email campaigns, and much more! Built inside Gmail -- Integrated with Google Apps -- Available as a web version! NetHunt has a Free plan that stays free forever. Professional and Enterprise subscription plans are coming with the 14-day trial – no credit card required. WORK IN GMAIL? STAY IN GMAIL! NetHunt CRM is not just integrated with Gmail. It is literally built inside your favourite mailbox, so that the CRM feels as intuitive and simple as Gmail. Switching is easy - it takes minutes to move your data to NetHunt. Capture emails automatically and create leads in one click. Store and access every moment of customer interaction and negotiations. Use Zapier to integrate NetHunt with other apps you use every day. On top of that, our Customer Support is one of the best out there, so they will make your product experience as smooth as possible. GET SMART INSIGHTS Filter, sort, and save your data in any way you need. Get quick and smart answers to the productivity questions like: How many deals are about to be closed? How many yesterday's leads weren't processed? What are my priority tasks for today? NEVER MISS A DEAL Get full pipeline visibility. Manage deals from your inbox. Monitor open and click rates of your emails. Set notifications & reminders. CUSTOMIZE CRM TO YOUR NEEDS No two companies are the same. Thus, there shouldn't be a one-size-fits-all CRM setup. NetHunt offers extensive customization capabilities so that you could adjust every CRM aspect you needs: from folders and permissions to client cards and pipelines. And whenever you need to change anything, it’s quick and simple! Have questions about NetHunt? Email us at sales@nethunt.com.

NetHunt CRM Screenshots

1-25 of 56 total NetHunt CRM reviews

NetHunt CRM Reviews

1-25 of 56 total NetHunt CRM reviews
Director

"NetHung Goes Beyond A Traditional CRM"

What do you like best?

NetHunt is built right into the Gmail interface. It makes it so easy to access the sales data without ever have to open a separate window. That said, if you wish to have a dedicated UI for NetHunt, it is also available as a separate web app.

Flexibility and simplicity of this tools, makes NetHunt more than just a CRM.

A responsive support team. The team responds quickly to any queries and support requests. I feel that they are very open to listening to their customer's feedback.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel of NetHunt can be refreshed to match Google's new design, so that the integration looks seamless.

I started out using NetHunt as a CRM to get the Sales team and their process organised. After using it, I found myself setting up for different teams in the company – HR, Customer Support. NetHunt can be customised for the different processes in the company. I love that!

Marketing and PR Expert

"Great CRM just in my Gmail account"

What do you like best?

We needed an easy solution to use in our sales and marketing departments, so NetHunt Gmail integrated CRM worked best for us. The pricing plan is more than affordable, and the support team is just amazing! They helped us to fully integrate CRM in just 2 Skype sessions.

NetHunt tracks performance, keeps all the info about closed deals and revenue. Perfect for us so far!

What do you dislike?

I am missing the feature of making the calls right from the CRM.

After using spreadsheets - it seems like a rescue for us. All the information and emails from a client is linked to the box, so you can be sure that nothing is missed. Shared inbox is another feature we are using often - if necessary, our team is aware of what is going on with a particular client.

Technical Inspector
Aviation & Aerospace

"I love NetHunt!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to share correspondence with the team just by linking it to a record.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I could some improvements in the future but the NetHunt team generally do that before we know it needed to be improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the trial and watch the videos. Use it and spend the time to set it up. Once you have done that you will be amazed at how easy it is to use and will quickly become critical to your team operations.

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

Sale Manager / Director
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail"

What do you like best?

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

What do you dislike?

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like to customise your fields and views and work in Gmail then this is the perfect choice!

Nethunt CRM saves hours of time with the Zapier integrations and it makes viewing your data much easier with customisable views of records

CEO and Co-Founder
Telecommunications

"Great CRM. Zero Setup."

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup, does not require any special skills. It just works!

One of the best things is that it runs in your Gmail interface and there is no separate software to deal with, which normally takes up time and makes people not use it.

Very good functionality - followups, deal management, customer management, collaboration and more.

Tech support is great and you can communicate with a real person when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor glitches, probably as it is relatively new.

Nothing major.

Of course, it runs on Gmail so in case you are using anything else it may be an issue.

Deal management - seeing all relevant communications under one topic.

Collaboration - letting all relevant people easily access this information.

Followups - making sure nothing is lost in the process.

Project management

In other words - put the vast amount of data in the organization's communication to something much more actionable and provide managers with great visibility as to what is going on.

Web Marketing Specialist

"Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!"

What do you like best?

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:

1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

What do you dislike?

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

Web Developer

"The solution I've been looking for"

What do you like best?

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! You won't regret it.

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

Junior Consultant
Commercial Real Estate

"Good, simple, light and powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

I'm not a big expert on CRM, but NetHunt seems like a pretty solid system with its own Google mail integration. Becuase we use Gmail for emailing our contacts, it's very convenient to have their data next to the same emails or have a possibility to add a new contact by converting emails.

What do you dislike?

There are slowdowns when working with a big number of records (we have over 100 000 in the system).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best solutions for Gmail I've seen.

I had to email and call our client every day then update the spreadsheet. Now with NetHunt, this process is way simpler and faster. Plus it gives me a list of follow-ups for the day, so it's a rather straight-forward plan for a day.

"Nethunt CRM is easy to use and beautifully integrated with your Google account."

What do you like best?

All your customer information can be found on one page including the calendar appointments, notes and documents.

What do you dislike?

If you want to create multiple workspaces, you have to pay for each workspace. It would be nice if that could be done on one paying account. That's also possible, but then you need more creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try different CRM packages and make your choice. I have researched Apptivo, Capsule, Agile crm and Pipdrive. I implemented Apptivo but I finally chose NetHunt because of the price, the possibilities, simplicity and integration with G Suite.

With the software, I create all the necessary data from customers on one page instead of different places with the risk of losing it.

"A perfect system for sales"

What do you like best?

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

What do you dislike?

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren’t that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it’s great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time managing custom fields and the result can turn out pretty great. Worth the time.

Mostly sales management. We have a lot of requirements and gather a lot of data, so having a simple CRM which lets us house all that is a great solution.

Junior Consultant
Commercial Real Estate

"G Suite CRM at its finest"

What do you like best?

It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

What do you dislike?

As of today, there's little to be desired. There are minor inconveniences, but they are unlikely to be a dealbreaker for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try and see if you like it. If you're using Gmail, this is definitely a good option. And, I can't stress it enough, just get over the spreadsheets!

As I've mentioned, we've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, it was a hell to wait while it loaded. While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. Also, the Gmail and Drive integration is a big "plus" as we've been using those for a long time already.

Copywriter

"Sales and marketing, combined in Gmail"

What do you like best?

— Kanban view for records looks neat

— record form is fully customizable

— convenient mail merge and email tracking

— great price, awesome value

What do you dislike?

Nothing, literally. The moment I start nitpicking on something, it immediately gets fixed or improved. Nice to see that the service is alive and always improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s an awesome CRM with a good potential for growth. Start with requesting a demo and see for yourself.

I’m using NetHunt to organize my communication with bloggers and outlets. Shaping the system according to my workflow is very convenient. As all communication happens via email, I can organize emails into records and find all important info next to the said email.

"A fantastic flexible CRM that is easily adapted to other uses"

What do you like best?

The flexibility it offers, ease of creating saved views (filtered, groped etc) and links between sales pipeline and contacts. All this at a great price too compared to Streak. It is a real pleasure to configure and use.

What do you dislike?

Email follow-up is not as sophisticated as Streak but this is easily sorted using other extensions. This (obviously) is not a key feature MO.

International sales follow-ups, progressing; routine supplier contacts, organisation of freight (warehouse collections, deliveries etc.) and website content population (handling of multiple sources of information daily - each requiring entry onto websites that take several sages to complete).

"Nethunt has saved me so much time!"

What do you like best?

All my customer's details up to date and all in one place. After testing various programs, Nethunt was the most customizable to my needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't use the history page much to find past emails, as not all emails are connected to a Nethunt customer. But this is dependent on how thorough the user is (ie me), in making sure every email is connected to a customer profile. So really my problem, and not Nethunt's...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried a few, and found Nethunt to me the most customizable to my needs.

No more searching through email to find customer's details, or going off to another programme like Mailchimp to find the details. It also easily connects with Zapier to Wufoo and Mailchimp to automate entering of customer details, so eliminated this repetitive process!

Technical Writer & Editor
Oil & Energy
(10,001+ employees)

"Visibility"

What do you like best?

One of the key aspects I like about NetHunt is that it provides us with a constant reminder of outstanding issues that need attention with our units.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I did not like and look forward to implementing it’s vast array of features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time to learn the features.

We use NetHunt to provide visibility to outstanding issues with our organization and to communicate quickly with the units we support.

Partner/Property manager
Commercial Real Estate

"It's simple, user friendly and exploding"

What do you like best?

I love that we could upload 40K+ entry customer database straight from the Excel, and NetHunt customer support made it happen with no questions.

What do you dislike?

Some times it works a bit slow, but only when I am trying to load huge data sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. FIrst of all it looks uncomfortable, but in some time, when You get used to it, NetHunt is very simple and good

We are commercial real estate professionals, so we upload all the premise database and all the customer/company database. Because it integrated in the Gmail, so the same search engine is used, which is the greatest.

Senior Associate
Real Estate

"A True Gmail Crm"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and Inside Gmail, I like the colors also and the pipeline and customization.

What do you dislike?

No Direct Sync with Google Contacts or having a picture of your contact

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only other similar Product is Streak which has been on the market longer. Nethunt is in catch up mode adding new features all the time. I prefer Nethunt look and way they deal with follow ups. Also the Pricing is much cheaper for Nethunt. Try the Demo as unlike Prosperworks, Insightly, Zoho and all the rest claiming Google integration they are just sidebar apps when it comes down to it. Nethunt lives in your gmail box and everything takes place from there. If you live in your Gmail Box you must check it out or want to have less apps and keep things simple.

Easy Contact with my Real Estate Database

"Great personalization and email tagging"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Nethunt is that you can build your own structure completely from scratch and really customize it to your business. This is of course with the given functions within the program which support multi level sales and processes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program does not open automatically within my email and that's been my only frustration.

We have much better organization and overall management of our sales and clients within specific timelines and phases.

Marketing Manager

"Awesome CRM living in my Inbox"

What do you like best?

I love that all the things that are scattered in my G Apps are stored in one place and I do not get lost in my mail.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create tasks for the records instead of follow-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’d suggest requesting a demo as all the product experts are flexible and willing to help you out. Also, the price is by all means affordable for all teams.

Using NetHunt for managing our ad partners. It makes it easy to follow up on the current contacts and create new contacts with detailed descriptions and files.

Connect Application Specialist
Real Estate

"Amazing CRM for Any Startup"

What do you like best?

Simple, and easy to use is the best way of describing NetHunt! With all features included in one package at affordable prices, NetHunt is the best CRM we have used. The best part is that it integrates right in with Gmail. Never been happier with a CRM.

What do you dislike?

Not many cons, but the only thing I could say is having more features, although NetHunt has re-assured that the missing features will be coming in a few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really simple add-on to any startup to be able to run the business from Gmail.

Being able to track our business customers and prospects is key to our growth, and being able to track everything right within Gmail truly provides a seamless and simple experience.

Project Manager

"One of the best G Suite apps"

What do you like best?

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

What do you dislike?

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you’re amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. Will satisfy both.

We’re using NetHunt CRM for managing our marketing leads. Once you set it up to match your workflow, the system becomes very easy-to-use and it basically follows your workflow. This is one of the best things of NetHunt - overtime you stop noticing it.

Senior Business Advisor

"Setting up and starting using Nethunt CRM for Gmail in less than a day"

What do you like best?

Nice Gmail and G-Suite integration, great flexibility allowing you to adapt folders and workflows to your needs. I also very much like the mass mailing options where you can easily email potential new customers and track the results

What do you dislike?

It seems like the integration features with non G-Suite services need improvements and further development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the SME or consulting business and use Google G-suite, I would highly recommend testing using NetHunt CRM to get started easily with your team.

No need to have and switch between multiple Chrome windows to access different features. Also no need to have data copied or duplicated in different apps. Cost savings, efficiency and ease of use biggest benefits.

"Very impressed with customer support and product value"

What do you like best?

I was very thankful to receive some quality customer support, and feel like I'm getting a great product for an appropriate value (considering some CRMs charge ridiculous/unrealistic fees).

What do you dislike?

So far, they've been able to answer every question I had and every hurdle that I thought there might be, compared to using another program has been resolved. No dislikes yet.

We're tracking sales as well as client support cases.

Senior Support Engineer

"A great CRM for Gmail users"

What do you like best?

Almost full business management in Gmail

What do you dislike?

UI could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start a trial and ask for a demo. The support was helpful. They showed me several tricks that weren't that obvious from the beginning.

I'm using NetHunt CRM for customer support management. It was pretty easy to setup the process from start to finish in NetHunt. Now my team can instantly process support requests once they receive them and I can see the whole process unfolding right in Gmail. Has all the features we need and the price is much lower than our previous system.

Developer Java
Internet

"Try it and see for yourself!"

What do you like best?

We use NetHunt in our work, CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

What do you dislike?

There is something to work on ...

Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and you will like it for sure.

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

NetHunt CRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for NetHunt CRM?

NetHunt CRM Categories on G2