Edmodo Reviews & Product Details

What is Edmodo?

Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.

Edmodo Screenshots

Edmodo Reviews

1-25 of 129 total Edmodo reviews

Edmodo Reviews

1-25 of 129 total Edmodo reviews
Powerpoint, an excellent work tool for students and teachers

"Edmodo it is the largest educational social network for students of Primary, Secondary and Baccalaur"

What do you like best?

It is a community that takes the learning experience beyond the classroom, providing a free and safe meeting point for teachers and students to connect and collaborate at any time and in any place. It is a tool that is easy to access and easy to use ... It has a basic concept; that is to say, it is a virtual classroom elaborated and implemented to teach even after going to a classroom in the school.

What do you dislike?

What this learning community offers is a good option, therefore, I have no displeasure about it, only that it provides more lessons for children at home. It would be an excellent idea to give the platform a better quality, so that it delivers more professionalism every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy-to-use learning tool, anyone who wants to access it to get more knowledge can do it from anywhere at any time. It is a platform where there are teachers and students with the same interest in common, it is a virtual classroom that teaches you effectively

Both students and teachers benefit from this tool, they can access it at any time they want, it is easy to use. And the best thing is that they can learn a little more than they are already learning in the classroom. It is a good idea to motivate children to study.

Edmodo is an excellent and very useful educational platform

" Edmodo is an excellent and very useful educational platform"

What do you like best?

I think it is a very complete platform and the truth is very easy to use, I think it is due to good communication between students and teachers, it is a good option for students to verify their grades, perform certain activities and even visualize classes already seen . I think it is very good that parents of students can also be informed through this platform and know how their children go, another of its great benefits is that it is free and easy to access. It is a software that guarantees the development of the teaching of the teachers and the good development of the knowledge in the students.

What do you dislike?

Edmodo is a complete platform, but I think it should have a kind of chat or conference where, in case of doubts or concerns, there may be a direct communication with the teachers, sometimes just waiting for the next class to answer questions or by email . For what I consider that this must be an option that has the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In general, it has been a good experience and as a student it helped me a lot since I had the way to visualize certain classes or to deliver different works

I think edmodo is a very complete platform and the truth is very easy to use, I think I like it because it allows to maintain good communication between students and teachers, it is a very good option for students to verify their grades, perform certain activities and even visualize classes already seen. I think it is a very good thing also that the parents of students can also be informed through this platform and know how their children go, another of its great benefits is that it is free and easy to access. It is a software that guarantees the development of teaching of the teachers and the good development of knowledge in the students

Professor

"Tool for teaching and learning. "

What do you like best?

Edmodo is an educational application, dynamic, intuitive, very simple and with wide potential; I like that it allows me to make tests for my students and contact them at any time and from any electronic device, because, I can enter the Edmodo platform both by a thousand cell phone and by my computer.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Edmodo for a long time and I really do not have anything negative to mention about this educational platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Edmodo to give distance classes, clarify doubts of students, contact representatives or leave tasks to students, it is an application with a wide educational potential.

Edmodo benefits me because through this platform I give real-time follow-up to my students and the activities that I propose, also because since I started using Edmodo I managed to stabilize the delivery dates of assignments of my students, which allows my school schedule is fully met.

Professor

"Excellent virtual classroom for university classes. "

What do you like best?

I like that Edmodo is a reliable platform, that is dynamic, that allows me to include and exclude students with ease, that it is very easy to use and very easy to handle for students.

What do you dislike?

So far Edmodo has worked perfectly, so there is nothing negative to mention about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the implementation of this teaching platform at the university level, because although there is much similar software I consider that Edmodo is the platform that best adapts to this level of education, therefore I use it and recommend it.

Edmodo benefits me a lot as a teacher, because every time I start a school period I include all my students in this virtual classroom to keep them informed about content, activities, assignment of exams, publication of evaluation results and even practice for tests and this helps me to keep track of and follow up on my classes and to keep my schedules fully up to date.

Maestro de escuela

"Motivate, study, integrate and develop your potential"

What do you like best?

This software is perfectly adapted to the accelerated learning environment that I want to share with all my students. I used the software for quite some time and made dynamic interactions for all my students of different levels of learning styles. I like the idea of ​​being able to provide all the learning materials that my students need wherever they are and at their own convenience. Edmodo is software that all teachers should try to experience the benefits of teaching easily with just touching the tip of the finger. As an educator, this software makes a great revolution in how learning should be. This software offers comfort, flexibility and precision. In general, the characteristics that I like most about this software are that I can access the performance of each student and I can give immediate evaluations and comments.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, I think that generally a point against this platform does not have a chat window, that is, teachers and students can not communicate quickly between them, it is necessary to send a message, it is not possible to visualize among the students that they are online or not, something that happens with other platforms similar to this, should be an improvement in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The experience I have had with edmodo has been quite good, it facilitates communication in a certain way, it is easy to make deliveries to the students of the school, the university, the graduate, among others. I like it but I think I should improve on some things.

Edmodo is a very simple and easy-to-use software. It allows a dynamic interaction between the teacher and the students, as well as stimulates the participation of the classroom in group discussions on topics for the subject.

It has everything that can be considered necessary to promote distance education, as well as electronic learning, because it allows you to share all kinds of files, either uploading them to the cloud, sharing a link or writing on the wall.

It also allows the teacher to attach all the files and documents necessary for the classes, so that students can access it at any time and in any place.

Last but not least, edmodo allows the teacher to take exams virtually, both with time limits and without time.

Personal docente

"Excellent! very friendly and dynamic academic platform"

What do you like best?

I like edmodo its easy use could assign and schedule jobs to my students in a very simple way, in addition to advance contents of the next class. I have also implemented with this application the participation by points either to the best comment, to the most creative work, to the best one elaborated or to the one that has made the most effort; There are badges created by Edmodo and the teacher can create their own, personalizing them according to their taste and needs. EDMODO allows me the administration of the whole group which includes that I can configure multiple characteristics of the group, launch discussions, assign tasks to perform or even keep track of the progress of the classroom as a whole. And all through the screen.

What do you dislike?

As a teacher I do not find any flaw in this program. On the contrary, it is very good to achieve an excellent participation in my class.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Emodo is a very simple and easy-to-use software. It allows a dynamic interaction between the teacher and the students, as well as stimulates the participation of the classroom in group discussions on topics for the subject.

Edmono is for many the definitive tool that relates the students to the teacher and also to the parents. Not only is it free to try, it's also beautiful, complete, simple to use and tremendously powerful.

*Is free.

* Has a wide variety of languages

* It does not necessarily require the email of the students, which allows children under 13 to register.

* It is not open to the public since it does not allow entry to guests without registration.

* Provide an intuitive and friendly environment.

* Allows invite the relatives of the students to accompany the learning process.

* Emulates a distance class for students who can not attend a class in person for a certain period of time.

* Does not present improved payment options (Premium account)

* It is constantly improving.

* Administrators can whiten the key of the students of their group, in case of forgetting.

Edmodo Review

"Mass Communication Made Easy!"

What do you like best?

Edmodo is a really great platform for mass messaging and sharing information. You can form your own committees and communicate messages which is really convenient and saves a lot of time. The committee and its messages stay private unless the person joins it using the group code so, it is totally safe and information is not leaked. People can communicate easily and you can join many committees at a time so you can come to know what is happening at different places and keep a track of things. It available in a website form as well as app form so it is even easy to check or send messages in Edmodo through mobiles.

What do you dislike?

There are no such issues with Edmodo but sometimes there might be a technical glitch which may delay the message you have to send.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Edmodo is an distinguished app for mass communication and saves a lot of time so, I totally recommend everybody to use Edmodo for rolling a message to many people in short span of time and also keeping track of what is happening in different committees.

The are no problems that I am currently facing with Edmodo and the benefits I have realised are that you can convey a message effortlessly and in no time. Secondly, I can join lot many groups and be updated with what is happening in that group. I can also send the same message to many groups at a time so it is really helpful and beneficial.

Orientador profesional

"Virtual classroom."

What do you like best?

I like Edmodo because it is a very useful software in the educational field, also because it is very intuitive, which allows it to be very easy to use by both teachers and students and thus achieve take education beyond the classroom, and deepen the knowledge of our students outside of the usual class schedule.

What do you dislike?

The time I have been using Edmodo has worked very well, that's why I'm really satisfied with the service offered by this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As an active staff in the educational area I recommend Edmodo for being an updated software that seeks to improve the quality of education and take it to another level.

Edmodo benefits me because it allows me a direct connection with students outside school hours; where I can show important content on the family, social or vocational orientation of my apprentices as an extra curricular subject of great importance so that they can be inserted correctly in society, thanks to the guidance tools that I offer through this software .

profesora de castellano
(10,001+ employees)

"Platform of great help in the educational process."

What do you like best?

A few months ago I use this platform and I can say it has been satisfactory, since it has allowed me to be up to date with assignments and evaluations, I assign homework and sent through this network and then I receive it by this same means and I qualify. It is a space that allows me to communicate with my students and in addition to proposing tasks, activities, and managing them I can also share messages, files, links and work schedule. It has an interface similar to those of other social networks, which is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have used it, it has been a great tool to carry the educational process, the only disadvantage is the need for a chat to interact instantly with the students and clarify any questions regarding the assignments or tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It represents a good option of distance class when the teacher or student can not be in the educational area for different reasons, allowing to keep up with the planning of the contents.

It is a free platform. Just register and send invitations to colleagues and students.

It is a private platform since only students, parents and registered or authorized teachers can access it.

This private platform represents a useful, motivating and innovative tool that facilitates learning and allows meeting the planned evaluations in the different subjects, since in it tasks and activities are formulated and then managed without the need to share the same space.

Education Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Modern program for communicating with students"

What do you like best?

The Edmodo program is very user-friendly, it was created for the teachers and their students, so even children can easily figure out this application. It does not take me long to notify all the students about the upcoming changes in the swell, or future tests. Very often you have to discard text files, but as the program supports both Microsoft Office and Google Apps, it happens quickly and easily. Parents can easily track their child's progress and homework.

What do you dislike?

In a fairly long-term use, I have not yet found the minuses that severely hamper me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and keeps under control all the students. The program allows to interest everyone in the learning process.

I use this program for communicating with students outside the class, I skip additional information, thanks to Edmodo, I can be sure that the students who missed the class can easily pull up the lost material.

Data Research Analyst

"An excellent tool for improving the level of education"

What do you like best?

Edmodo is a great way to connect with teachers, students and parents. Teachers can control who is a member of the groups. You can use it for communication, polling, quests, quizzes. Managing classes is much easier, and students can easily send teachers individual messages or materials. The price is also very good, compared to other programs of the same plan.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback of this application is the mandatory connection to the Internet. Most web applications require an Internet connection and you will not be able to use it without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good resource for teachers. It is very easy to understand and master. Easy to use. An ideal solution for students and their parents. Edmodo is an excellent technological tool for improving the level of students' learning in the classroom.

We communicate with students and parents, download activities. If students are absent from school, the teacher can download the activity that the student missed during their absence. I used the program during the training seminar, and I liked the result. Students communicate with their teacher if they have problems with assignments. In addition, parents can easily keep in touch with the teacher if they can not meet in person.

Consumer Services

"For students, Teachers and Parents safe and reliable !"

What do you like best?

First of all Price of Edmodo is quite cheap when you compare other software. With Edmodo, Controlling the members of group and being in connection with students and their parents is great how Edmodo is working. you can give grades to students and give them quizzes to measure them If they are learning fast or not. I like the most Edmodo is really safe and reliable software. It is really easy to use Edmodo.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version of Edmodo is not effective and useful as much as website version. it has many bugs and sometimes I need to connect fast for urgent issue and it is really hard to log in with mobile version. it need to be improved more. expect for these problems I don not have any complain about Edmodo it is really safe and secure product for me I do not have any hesitation for this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great application for anyone giving courses to students or taking courses from teachers. I highly recommend for anyone who looks for safe and secure software like Edmodo.

I am working in complex company by travelling and after my work done in company I am logging in Edmodo and I give courses to my students about languages. For me this is really valuable and helpful product to use, thanks to Edmodo I can give my courses easily and keep in touch with my students parents.

Consumer Goods

"Edmodo for anyone working as a teacher, being students or for people having children !"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for me and I am sure for everybody too, Specially, real-time feedback and communication tools are great. Also classroom organization and management for my student is perfect. I can give grades for my students and also comments for them to make them more successful. the most important thing is that Edmodo is really safe for kids.

What do you dislike?

I can say something about mobile version of Edmodo. I can not say it does not working, it works, but there is too many bugs. I am not using too much mobile version. Usually I am working with desktop-web version. But If they give attention mobile version, this would be nice. shortly mobile version should be improved more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can honestly highly recommend for anyone, If you are working as a teacher related job, then you have try it. It will make your job simple and more interesting.

I am working as marketing and advertisement in the global company. I also teaching to my students about English language I am giving courses And that means I am using Edmodo for my student and our staff members for classes. And I love it.

Consumer Goods

"Best one for students, teachers and parents."

What do you like best?

Edmodo is a great way to connect with teachers, students and stakeholders. Teachers can control who is a participant in groups and can control the content for each group, Edmodo can be used for communication, polling, assignments/quizzes etc. price is also good when you compare other software with Edmodo, it is like social networks.

What do you dislike?

There is no private connection with students because as a teacher sometimes we need to give some advice to our students as private way and also I can not see who is online or offline it would bee great to see them if they are online or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend for students, teachers and parents as well. With Edmodo you can feel like you are in classroom.

I am working in a global company and also I am giving special course for students about English languages that is why I have been recommended Edmodo and I started to use it, it is great for me after work when I arrived home directly I can connect and I can start to give my course to students also I can connect with other teachers to share resources and ideas. I can reach long distance students with Edmodo easily.

Maestro

"Dynamic tool for a modern classroom"

What do you like best?

I love the amount of useful tools offered by this application, I can keep in touch with my students, assign tasks, schedule activities and manage the entire group of the class easily and without losing time. Its interface is very easy to use, it is FREE, it looks a bit like the social network platform Facebook, so it is even more surprising for the students, I also love that the application is aimed at people of many ages, because I can use it from my youngest students to the biggest ones and it's still just as good. In general it is an incredible application for teachers, very complete and adapted to various ages.

What do you dislike?

I have enough time using this application to say that it is incredible in every sense, easy to use, intuitive and with a great interface, so I have nothing negative to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Edmodo is an excellent way to improve the participation of students in class, in addition to facilitating and streamlining your work as a teacher, it is also an excellent option for long distance studies, in genarl I recommend to all my colleagues interested in improving the interaction in their class, they begin to use Edmodo, with this application will significantly improve school performance.

I improve the interaction in my classroom, now we have much better group communication, besides saving a lot of time and work, because I can assign and grade tasks through this platform.

International Relations
Higher Education

"Perfect software really. Here is Edmodo !"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for me and I am sure for everybody too, Specially, real-time feedback and communication tools are great. Also classroom organization and management for my student is perfect. I can give grades for my students and also comments for them to make them more successful. the most important thing is that Edmodo is really safe for kids.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is really slow and it is loading pages so late when I try to assignment.Also the thing what I really did not like is customer service, it really took too much time to get answer from them and I did not like it. I think also software should be improved for other languages support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are teacher I can recommend you to use Edmodo for your best training and also ıf you are student guardian, you should know that Edmodo exactly safe software for your kids. Also for students , If you want to learn by having fun you should start use Edmodo.

I am teaching English to my students and I am so far away from them but thanks to Edmodo we are like next to next and it is really amusing to learn something on the webside by using Edmodo for my student becasue They are still young ages and They are always playing with computers and smartphones , so Edmodo is the best way to teach something for these kind of youth.

Education Coordinator

"Perfect information for all audience. "

What do you like best?

I found that software very helpful for me and consist a lot of information of useful knowledge. The best platform to build a big audience. To create and to set homework, easy to make appoint examination. Of course, all of this I can control in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any bad issue with this software. I will tell another side. I know that this platform very comfortable for parents. Being at work they can know which notes child has. What they did and should do. The good monitoring system in all information which you should tell your audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That software is powerful for all teacher and parents and students. Platform very useful. Very easy to find all information which you will need. Also, it is a big helper in teachers hands. Good organization at all steps. I recommend it to have.

We like to work with our audience. I like that they have all information in the right format. I'm glad that I have very good sharing system and with the easy way, I can open a subject and let see them information. Parents have the ability to know about notice and events and everything that is going on in the class.

Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Consumer Electronics

"Used from middle all the way to high school"

What do you like best?

What I loved most about Edmodo was the 'Facebook' vibe it gave. It was also pretty private, so other students won't get distracted and misuse the app. The app and site was almost "fun"! It made schooling a little less stressful and accessible. Being able to work from home or study your teacher's content makes for best grades!

What do you dislike?

One thing I did dislike is the frequency of which the site was down or under construction. There were several times where fetching, uploading, saving, or keeping documents/content was difficult and sometimes the site would be down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is wonderful for anyone in school, no matter the age group or criteria. Can be used by professors and teachers as well as students or administrators. I would recommend everyone try Edmodo - there is a Mobile App as well as an online site.

When I was a student, the mobile app and site were very helpful and tools. You can upload assignments, create tests and quizzes, discuss topics, get in contact with teachers after hours, etc.

Professor

"Classroom 100% virtual. "

What do you like best?

It is an easy, fast and free entry classroom. It allows access to students, teachers and parents of apprentices through a link to the class. It is very interactive and really efficient for the whole educational field, especially for university education.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to mention about EDMODO, it is a really good platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the invitation function of Edmodo, which gives you the possibility to invite students and colleagues to participate in your classes or virtual discussions, allowing you to send invitations through Google, Hotmail. Office 365 and Yahoo in a totally easy way.

Edmodo benefits me because it allows me to create private classes for my students as well as participate as a collaborator in my colleagues' classes or that my colleagues participate as a collaborator in my classes contributing in this way to make learning more global.

Digital Instructor
Education Management

"Great place for teachers"

What do you like best?

Am digital instructor and since I started to use Edmodo I feel perfect. Because Edmodo gives you most powerful tools for e-classes. It's integrated direct to Google Drive, design is awesome. It is really wonderful for teachers, instructors, trainers and etc. If you are one of them you can use it as a paperless online classroom. If you are a student you can join its variety of free groups to learn whatever you want.

What do you dislike?

I will complain about mobile version of Edmodo. I can't say it does not working, it works, but there is too many bugs. Am not using too much, usually am working with desktop-web version. But If they give attention mobile version, this would be nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Edmodo is highly recommended platform for online classroom. If you are working as a teacher related job, then you have try it! It will make your job simple and more interesting.

Am working as a digital instructor in our educational course(Whiplash). And that means am using Edmodo for my student and our staff members for classes about digital resources and tools. And I love it.

Trainer
Education Management

"Edmodo leads you transfer to paperless mode."

What do you like best?

Edmodo is perfect online platform for education. As a trainer I can say that you can't find something like that. Edmodo provides great tools for teachers and people who need one space for collaborate with his/her audience. You can add other viewers, for example if you are working with minors you can add their parents to group. Online grading feature is perfect. And of course it's working with Google Drive and that means it does not require any downloads. Joining to any group is so simple, you can add new member by using their email or they individually join by using group code.

What do you dislike?

Am usually working with web version of Edmodo, but sometimes I need to check my stuff quickly, I mean with mobile version. But I don't like it so much, It is not working well as web version. I think they have to do some improvements on this side too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very simple to use, designed good, always working smoothly. And it has tons of awesome tools and different useful functions. Recommended.

Am a trainer and modern education system requires more mobility and flexibility. All of them is included to Edmodo, everything in one place. It helped me to transfer to paperless mode in my job.

Project Manager
Wireless

"Review for Edomodo"

What do you like best?

The best feature for me is its layout is so similar to popular social media websites like Facebook. It has a lot of tools for instructors who can easily make homework, digital books and videos available to a large number of students. it also allows us to distribute content in a huge variety of ways.

It also has a good discussion board which allows instructors and students to share ideas and opinions better.

What do you dislike?

Although this is not a lack in feature by Edomodo, it is just not very popular among the students for some reason. I have had issues with receiving notifications for this, but that is not much of a big issue. It is a wonderful tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has excellent features and is one of the best learning management systems available online.

I use this to share content with my colleagues and the students I visit when I visit my former college sometimes. It is easy to share content with them and this website provides great tools for easy communication.

Assistant Professor
Higher Education

"Edmodo is a great tool to keep parents informed of their student's school work"

What do you like best?

The clean appearance makes it easy for students and teachers to use in a blended classroom. It has the Facebook-type interface that most students are familiar with, and teachers familiar with technology can easily learn how to incorporate the product into instruction. I also liked the ability to control students' access to posting in the groups. I preferred the read-only option, as I used Edmodo as a means to convey information regarding the class.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a way to have an alert posted at the top of a group page. I would make periodic reminders of tests or due dates, but these were lost the feed. Therefore, students saw them and forgot about it or just did not see it due to the amount of posts in the feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great because you can schedule assignments or assign a specific task to a specific student. Google Classroom has definitely made great strides in the past years

Edmodo has helped me manage my classroom online and made technology incorporation and implementation much easier for me. My biggest use of Edmodo for my classroom has been the testing capabilities.

Event Marketing Manager
Gambling & Casinos

"Wonderful education program."

What do you like best?

With unlimited storage, I can faster build groups, appoint homework, plan quizzes, control progress, and much more. I know that with anything on one stage, this software is designed to give us complete monitoring over our audience.

What do you dislike?

I can't say something bad about that product as I like to use it very much. I see that it is very useful for my audience and of course for me as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is really useful. That platform is a worldwide learning network. That will helps you to connect all apprentice with the people and resources needed to obtain their full potential. Very big helper for all of us.

Using this software, we easily search and open free and premium tools, games, and create an assembly of our loved resources. Also, we can upload, share, or sell our original training content.

Traductor Freelance sin certificación
Translation and Localization

"Edmodo as an extra tool for teaching"

What do you like best?

The website is very user-friendly, the layout is simple but similar to the design of Social Networks such as Facebook, which allows users to be comfortable with it, since nowadays, most people have accounts on several social networks.

Edmodo has many tools for teachers and students, I created two profiles (teacher and student) to be able to explain my students how to use the website. Teachers can upload homework, handouts, digital books, pictures, videos, as well as sharing links from other websites and posting tests and polls. Tests can be uploaded so the students answer them at a specific moment, the duration can be also set and the corrections are done in the website. Which means that each student can receive personalized feedback and see the mistakes they made or wrong answers. Teachers are also able to connect with other teachers all over the world and to specific communities.

I've only used the website with adult students, so I didn't use things such as badges, due to their age and the context in which we were (Higher Education); however, it's a nice bonus to keep students motivated.

Students have the opportunity to keep all the material the teacher uploads available online and to do their homework and answer the tests from home, to see their progress (teacher's evaluation), to ask for doubts to the whole class or privately (via inbox) and that means they can learn, practice more, and help each other.

In my case, we didn't use Edmodo as a formal virtual classroom, but as a way of sharing content related to the subject and for my students to practice at home.

The website also has a separate tool: Edmodo Spotlight, in which teachers can share resources, such as exercises and courses for everyone with an Edmodo account; an it also offers free and paid apps for students to learn about different topics and for teachers to have a better virtual classroom according to students' needs and to keep growing and learning.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I've disliked about the website so far. It's very complete and user-friendly. Yet, there's still a lot of things for me to discover at Edmodo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With adult students, in my opinion, Edmodo allows them to take part of the learning process and share with their classmates and teacher all the opinions, suggestions, ideas, material and more on the website. As for younger students, I believe it would allow the teacher to share much more information with the students and their parents can also create an account, so everyone can be involved in the process.

The design of the website is very user-friendly, so it won't be too difficult to use.

I've used Edmodo since 2014; I started using it because there were political issues in my country which made difficult and sometimes impossible to go to the University and have the class. I sought for a tool that allowed me to teach, help and evaluate my students without compromising our safety, and I found it. After those political issues disappeared, I continued using Edmodo with other students, to share information, videos and to send them homework, so that our face-to-face classes could go on smoothly. I realized that, that extra time my students took to learn, practice and share doubts online with their own classmates and teacher, helped them improve their performance during the class. The whole teaching and learning process became more inclusive and dynamic.

Edmodo also allowed me to grow as a teacher, because I started going beyond the typical lesson planning and focusing on the needs and suggestions of my students.

Edmodo Features