Edmodo Reviews & Product Details

Edmodo Overview

What is Edmodo?

Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.

Edmodo Details

Edmodo Reviews

Showing 135 Edmodo reviews
Already have Edmodo?
Teacher
What do you like best?

It is fast, convenient and not a hassle to use to its full potential. I use it as a means to communicate with my students during anytime of the day and whenever I want. I can do this because Edmodo notifies the guardians of my students to ask them to check the new discussion to find out what is going on in the virtual classroom. In the discussion area, students can talk amongst themselves and I can talk to them individually or in a group. The students can quickly generate and share ideas using points of important information from the lessons I teach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of Edmodo is currently lacking in what the desktop version provides. The accessibility goes down, almost if not all features are practically unusable. I can't communicate with students on the go as the mobile version does not let me see discussions nor comment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an average learning management software and an excellent way to communicate with students through discussions. I recommend that you use something else for learning and use this for discussing things with students after all the lessons on you schedule has been completed. Edmodo is simply a beneficial addition to your online teaching technique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo is beneficial in my life as a teacher because it keeps me very well organized. I can easily communicate with students of all my classes and hand out assignments without being confused. Aside from communicating in discussions, I can help those who need it during both school time and after school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an outstanding networking and knowledge exchange forum. You can set up and distribute messages that save time and comfort. It is also possible to read or send Edmodo messages through mobile phones on the website and the app. Students can work at home or review the material that I send them that helps them achieve better grades. I want Edmodo to be a secure and flexible platform, where you can easily include and rule out students, so that students can handle it very quickly and comfortably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website has been down or is being created, I didn't like. The interface was also not sufficient, and it was difficult to copy, import, archive, or manage documents / contact. Often there could be a technological issue that might interrupt the message 's arrival. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For teachers and students, I suggest the use of Edmodo because it facilitates connectivity and provides fantastic equipment, enables jobs to be submitted and then uploaded. I suggest to create this teaching system at university level because, I think, Edmodo is the best platform in this education level for instructors, students and administrators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a teacher, it is very useful and beneficial to deliver this offering. You can submit activities, build quizzes, debate subjects, get in touch with pupils in hours, and more. Secondly, I will access various communities in which to update myself. I can also give many people the same message simultaneously, so it is convenient and efficient. One major plus for me as instructor is that every time I start a training course in this virtual classroom, I involve all my students to keep them up-to - date on content, lectures, research, appraisal results and even quizzes etc. It lets me track my lessons and change my timetables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really strong contact device for graduates. It enables file and task management. Easy-to-use Learn how to use social networks in a safe environment. The Facebook atmosphere that I liked most with Edmodo was. It was also rather quiet, so the device would be not disturbed or misused by other students. The app and the website was nearly "fun." The less stressful and accessible education. Creating better grades creates being able to work or learn the material of your teacher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Edmodo is a great way to communicate in the classroom and find new material when students are missing. One thing I don't like was how many times or how often the site was being constructed. Searches, uploads, saves or keeps documents / content have been difficult several times and the site some times doesn't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Edmodo to teach distance classes, answer any questions from students, contact representatives or leave work for students in an application that has a great educational potential. Teachers and students as well as administrators can use it. I would like anyone to try Edmodo a smartphone application and an online platform are available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am benefiting by Edmodo because I follow the activities I offer in real time via this platform, also because I have been able to fix the delivery dates of my students since I started using Edmodo, so that my schedule is fully met. The mobile app and the website were convenient and informative. Students can upload assignments, construct questionnaires and assessments, chat about subjects, post-hour contacts, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very personal, so the software isn't interrupted or manipulated by other students. The platform and the app were nearly "fun." This made less frustrating and less available for students. Being able to work at home or review the material of your instructor helps you to achieve better qualifications. I like Edmodo to be a secure and versatile forum for me to include and exclude students easily, which is simple to use and very simple for students to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How much the site has been down or being built I didn't like. It was difficult to download, upload, store or maintain documents / contact on many occasions and, at times, the platform was unsuitable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that this teaching framework be introduced at University level because while the program is somewhat similar, I find that Edmodo is the best tool for teachers, students and administrators for this level of education. I suggest it, therefore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo is of great advantage to me as professor, as I include all my students every time I start a school period in this virtual classroom, to keep them updated about the contents, lessons, the tests, assessment results and even quiz practices and so on. This helps me to keep track of my classes and up-to - date my schedules. The smartphone app is beneficial to students too. You can upload assignments, build assessments, talk about subjects, post-hour contact teachers, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very good forum for mass messaging and exchanging information. You can set up your own committees and exchange messages that really save time and comfort. It remains private, unless the individual uses the group code, so that it is fully secure and no information is leaked. People can quickly interact, and you can join all of the committees simultaneously so that you know what is happening in various locations and track things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's Google and Microsoft Accounts compatible, until now, I didn't download the application negatively, it's downloaded on my phone and it's with me everywhere I go. The computer can also be used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is 100% realistic for all teachers to use. I recommend that everybody use Edmodo to send a message to many people over time and keep track of what is going on in different committees. Edmodo is a distinguished app in mass communication and saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The advantage I found is that when my students enter their homes, I will continue to explain the questions emerging. You can easily and quickly send a letter. Secondly, I can join growing groups and check what's going on in the community. Also, it is very convenient and efficient to send the same message to several groups at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy for me to use, feedback and tools are great in real time. My student is always good in planning and handling the school. The important thing is that Edmodo is safe for children. The most important thing. Teachers can manage who is in groups and can track each group's contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no direct interaction with students, since as teachers we often have to give some direct guidance to our students so I can't even see who is online or off-line. The mobile version contains too many bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend students, teachers, and parents. With Edmodo you can feel that you are in the classroom. It is easy to implement and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program is intended to give my students a special language course. Thus, they have recommended and I started to use Edmodo, it is perfect for me after work because I get home immediately, I can communicate and I can start offering my course to students. With Edmodo I can easily reach long-haul students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's an excellent platform for mass communication and sharing of information. You can form and communicate messages that really save time and convenience. The committee is privately held unless the individual uses the group code to ensure that it is fully secure and no information is leaked. The website and app are available , making reading or sending Edmodo messages even easier via mobile phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do not like is the site size, or the building size. It was difficult to retrieve, upload, save or preserve documents / content on several occasions and the website sometimes did not work. Sometimes a technical problem may arise, which may delay the message to be sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend teachers and students to use Edmodo improves communication and offers very good tools, allows assignments to be sent to students and then upload their grades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can tell as a instructor that this product is very helpful and offers useful resources. You can upload assignments, create tests, talk about subjects, contact students after hours and so on. Second, I can join many groups and update on what's going on in that group. I can even give several people the same message at the same time, so it is useful and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very good tool that facilitates student communication. It enables file and task management. Easy to use Let us teach the use of social networks in a protected environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any problems, edmodo is an excellent way to communicate in class and when they're missing students find new material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an application of great educational potential that I recommend the use of Edmodo to teach distance classes, to clarify student doubts, contact representatives or leave work to students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo benefits me because I follow my students and the activities that I propose in real time via this platform, also because since I began to use Edmodo, I have been able to stabilize my students delivery dates which allow my schedule to be met completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tech Lead
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to organize group work and homework for your students and the great communication that exists with the teachers. also the coordination to create online exams is incredible, not to mention the interactivity that the platform offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in its version of mobile website many things do not work, in some exams I could not answer or join some nodes between question and question, I believe that the mobile website is not responsive at all and should work it fully Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont use the mobile website version is horrible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo is on the platform that I have done and delivered a lot of tasks, I have also done many exams with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
What do you like best?

I like EDMODO because I can connect with my students when and how I want. Because it is free and very easy to use and also I can take it with me everywhere on my cell phone and even use it on my tablet or on my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints about this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the function of direct messages to students, when clarifications or attention calls are needed to be made on a personal level. This prevents other learners from knowing about the specific case that a particular student presents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo benefits me because it allows me to:

-Organize my classes and my activities.

- Keep my plans up to date.

- Notify my students of any situations that arise or change of plans.

- Support my trainees to the fullest in both academic and extra academic hours.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

Edmodo is an educational application, dynamic, intuitive, very simple and with wide potential; I like that it allows me to make tests for my students and contact them at any time and from any electronic device, because, I can enter the Edmodo platform both by a thousand cell phone and by my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Edmodo for a long time and I really do not have anything negative to mention about this educational platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Edmodo to give distance classes, clarify doubts of students, contact representatives or leave tasks to students, it is an application with a wide educational potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo benefits me because through this platform I give real-time follow-up to my students and the activities that I propose, also because since I started using Edmodo I managed to stabilize the delivery dates of assignments of my students, which allows my school schedule is fully met. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

I like that Edmodo is a reliable platform, that is dynamic, that allows me to include and exclude students with ease, that it is very easy to use and very easy to handle for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far Edmodo has worked perfectly, so there is nothing negative to mention about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the implementation of this teaching platform at the university level, because although there is much similar software I consider that Edmodo is the platform that best adapts to this level of education, therefore I use it and recommend it.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo benefits me a lot as a teacher, because every time I start a school period I include all my students in this virtual classroom to keep them informed about content, activities, assignment of exams, publication of evaluation results and even practice for tests and this helps me to keep track of and follow up on my classes and to keep my schedules fully up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I like best the real time scoring of the online test of the students. That is why , checking of the test is hassle-free because of edmodo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is only applicable for online-usage only. I wish there would be an offline interface of the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend edmodo to all teachers like me because it will make our job easy in checking paper worlks because edmodo can do this in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually work offline ,so Edmodo is useful only during online. I hope there would be an offline use of the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Senior Designer
What do you like best?

Very good tool, facilitates communication with students. It allows the management of files and tasks. Easy to use Lets teach in a protected environment the use of social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had problems, edmodo is an excellent way to communicate in the classroom and for students to find new material when they are absent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am still learning but it has helped me to have more contact and raise the motivation of my students. Having an environment similar to Facebook is perfect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

It is an easy, fast and free entry classroom. It allows access to students, teachers and parents of apprentices through a link to the class. It is very interactive and really efficient for the whole educational field, especially for university education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to mention about EDMODO, it is a really good platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the invitation function of Edmodo, which gives you the possibility to invite students and colleagues to participate in your classes or virtual discussions, allowing you to send invitations through Google, Hotmail. Office 365 and Yahoo in a totally easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo benefits me because it allows me to create private classes for my students as well as participate as a collaborator in my colleagues' classes or that my colleagues participate as a collaborator in my classes contributing in this way to make learning more global. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecturer
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Just impressive how teachers can sharework, notes, homework and still interact with students and the students can also use the planner feature to keep track of their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The grading system is simple and makes it hard to use in upper level education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very nice software for teachers interaction and the intergration with other softwares is also pretty well handled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To handle my students work and tests and editing their work and recieve feedback and generally all students work mangement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmodo Review
What do you like best?

Edmodo is a really great platform for mass messaging and sharing information. You can form your own committees and communicate messages which is really convenient and saves a lot of time. The committee and its messages stay private unless the person joins it using the group code so, it is totally safe and information is not leaked. People can communicate easily and you can join many committees at a time so you can come to know what is happening at different places and keep a track of things. It available in a website form as well as app form so it is even easy to check or send messages in Edmodo through mobiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no such issues with Edmodo but sometimes there might be a technical glitch which may delay the message you have to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Edmodo is an distinguished app for mass communication and saves a lot of time so, I totally recommend everybody to use Edmodo for rolling a message to many people in short span of time and also keeping track of what is happening in different committees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The are no problems that I am currently facing with Edmodo and the benefits I have realised are that you can convey a message effortlessly and in no time. Secondly, I can join lot many groups and be updated with what is happening in that group. I can also send the same message to many groups at a time so it is really helpful and beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

I love the idea of ​​a closed circuit social network. Especially this, which bases its technology to create an educational social network ideal for the integration of the student, teacher, and of course, their parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a father, I have not found any upset for edmodo; I find a complete and safe network for children. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to continue developing more methods for the safety of young students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been beneficial as a parent to be able to follow up on the pedagogical activities in which my son involves, it is satisfying to also know about the activities created by the teachers. I feel like I know what my son is doing and from time to time I advise him Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

What I loved most about Edmodo was the 'Facebook' vibe it gave. It was also pretty private, so other students won't get distracted and misuse the app. The app and site was almost "fun"! It made schooling a little less stressful and accessible. Being able to work from home or study your teacher's content makes for best grades! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I did dislike is the frequency of which the site was down or under construction. There were several times where fetching, uploading, saving, or keeping documents/content was difficult and sometimes the site would be down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is wonderful for anyone in school, no matter the age group or criteria. Can be used by professors and teachers as well as students or administrators. I would recommend everyone try Edmodo - there is a Mobile App as well as an online site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I was a student, the mobile app and site were very helpful and tools. You can upload assignments, create tests and quizzes, discuss topics, get in contact with teachers after hours, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

It is easy to use to dynamize education issues taking advantage of the virtual environments that allow the interaction between teacher-teacher and teacher-student. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems until now It fulfills its objective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good educational platform, intuitive and practical, Very useful for teachers, students and parents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It’s similar to Facebook and students enjoy how they can have their personal profile and a news feed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to encourage the entire class to use it for the right purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Students enjoy that they can interact and even ask questions that all their classmates can see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is efficient for posting classroom announcements and reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web developer
What do you like best?

Edmodo is an optimal tool to interact between students and the teacher has a very good administration of pedagogical resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very good tool although the interface is difficult to understand at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is good to communicate, share with classmates and teacher Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The best part of this ap is that you can collaborate with you fellow coworkers on many topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thi g I do not like is that not all videos play. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning more about eachother in our work place and how to communicate without actually leaving the classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Docente
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

Edmodo is the best application they have been able to create as a tool for teachers, it can even be used by parents, it has a space to manage messages, it has a notification button to be up to date with everyone. and I can continue reinforcing my classes from here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is compatible with both google and Microsoft accounts, so far I have not had anything negative with this application, I have it downloaded to my phone and it accompanies me wherever I go. It can also be used on the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All teachers must use this application is 100% practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can continue to clarify the doubts that arise in my students once they arrive at their homes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ms
What do you like best?

I love that you are basically using a blog for school. Its fun to be able to interact with classmates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isnt a way to add someone to be friends with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Classroom managment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Edmodo?