ProProfs Training Maker Reviews & Product Details

ProProfs Training Maker Overview

What is ProProfs Training Maker?

ProProfs Training Maker is a cloud-based learning management solution that is specially designed for businesses, corporate trainers and educational institutions. The sole objective of this unique software is to help users create engaging courses for learners and provide them with a holistic learning solution. A powerful tool comprising cutting-edge features, ProProfs Training Maker enables educators to manage thousands of learners effortlessly. It supports 70+ languages that help in creating multi-lingual courses for learners spread across the globe. Backed by powerful technology, the software assists in launching surveys to get feedback for performance improvement and at the same time embed quizzes to gauge the progress of learners. Besides this, it also empowers users to make announcements and send notifications or reminders to keep learners informed of any important changes. With a record of having over 4 million learners and 1,00,000+ courses and tests created, ProProfs Training Maker has proved to be a compelling learning management solution. Product Offerings - ----------------------------- OSHA Safety Compliance Training Software eLearning authoring tool Online Employee Training Software Cloud-based LMS Online Customer Service Training Software Online Harassment Training Software for the Workplace Online HR Training & Course Software Important Features - --------------------------------- Create online courses Develop online Assessments/Surveys/Polls/Flashcards Create online training certification No HTML skills required Custom branding / White label Easy to add documents, articles, videos, PPTs, PDFs, wikis & blogs Automated grading A cost-effective and flexible pricing model No software to download or learn Supports all browsers- Chrome, Firefox, Internet Ex Supports all Operating Systems - Windows or Mac or Linux Fully hosted and managed service Compatible with different mobile devices - iPhone, iPad, Android

ProProfs Training Maker Details
Arabic, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian

ProProfs is a powerful learning management system that helps instructors to create and deliver online training courses. The LMS offers both businesses and educational institutions comprehensive training solutions by allowing them to create online courses, complemented by tests, surveys, polls and even a knowledgebase.

ProProfs
2009
Los Angeles, CA
@ProProfs
Description

ProProfs empowers users with a valuable platform to apply knowledge, helping them increase productivity, efficiency and profitability.

ProProfs Training Maker Screenshots

ProProfs Training Maker Reviews

Showing 14 ProProfs Training Maker reviews
Already have ProProfs Training Maker?
Seo Executive
What do you like best?

The tool is just what I need to improve employee training and get faster and better results. It offers all the functionalities and that too in an uncluttered way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we integrate a couple of other tools, we need a bit more time, which the current trial period doesn’t suffice. That’s the only constraint we face at the time of onboarding the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the software for external training. Our customers now find it easier to understand our products and make the most of them. This reduces the number of calls and mails to our customer care agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer Head
What do you like best?

Training Maker helps us take a quantum leap forward in employee training & learning. It shows us the simpler, faster, and more efficient way to plan and execute L&D programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In retrospect, I found the free trial period of 15 days a bit insufficient to get the hang of all the major features that we needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With a lot of tasks on our plate, we were looking for a viable solution to make workplace training less time-consuming and strenuous. ProProfs turned out to be that solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Engine Optimization Executive
What do you like best?

I like the fact that ProProfs has been an incredible experience for our organization. We are now in better control of training of any size or nature. I’d say it has upgraded training in more ways than one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t thought of that so far. Proprofs Training Maker is an amazing tool & hasn't thought of that so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, first of all, the platform put an end to the need to install and manage software by ourselves onsite. Now everything has been taken care of on our behalf. Plus, course creation and evaluating performance have become hassle-free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that ProProfs is an uncomplicated tool that just anybody can use without investing a great deal of time learning it.

. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till date....................... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to make company training less cumbersome. Everything is so straightforward and transparent now. Training no longer takes up so much time as it used to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

I like it a lot, since my experience in this product is based on the fact that the company implements this software to provide easier and easier training to users, I am reminded that the training can be administered online, what allows me to see the actions of the trainees, and that other users entered during the training, being able to assign them a rating according to their work and performance during the training, and the best thing of all is that everything is done in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface becomes a bit boring when you become familiar with the software, and my opinion would consider if the trial period adds a little more days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent software I recommend it and more for those group leaders who want their group to be the most outstanding, this software is ideal do not hesitate to acquire it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this software solve some problems that in the future would bring accounting hiccups, I needed my group to handle the same level of accounting knowledge so that the advice of our clients was faster and more efficient and ProProfs Training Maker helped us a lot with this point, as It also helped us see beyond the future, because we could also train clients external to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Ease of use and the fact that it has no comparison. That’s how good it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 15-day trial period. I’d suggest that the trial period is made of at least 30 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I won’t think twice to recommend it to any anyone. Go for it. You will be glad you did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Until recently, traditional classrooms were the mainstay of our training. But soon I realized their shortcomings in relation to working students who could not attend the classes due to hectic schedules. ProProfs Training Maker was a savior for me as it enabled me to course-correct the problem faced by many students. Now they can easily access the training programs anytime, anywhere. That’s quite a huge relief for all of us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Engagement Marketing
What do you like best?

ProProfs was the ideal solution for us to do an online recorded training assessment without having to monitor every single submission. It was completely automated and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took us a few tries to figure out how to add some pictures and videos into the training assessment, but not too much difficulty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation! We have been able to successfully get over 300 people through an online training program automatically vs. us interviewing in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This software is a perfect tool for all of those who are teachers or instructing people. It allows me to easily grade assignments, make quizzes and flash cards, and shows the students progress, which makes everything run smooth and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thus far, I haven’t found much that I haven’t liked. If I had to nitpick then I guess it would be the occasional bug that happens. However, they are quickly fixed, so it isn’t such a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I said before, I can now automatically track a students progress, rather than shuffling through assignments and grades to see how things are going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

That fact that it is highly effective in streamlining a learning process that sets up learners for success Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trial period it offers is way too short Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee training on a massive scale. The kind of support it provides to us, from beginning to end, was unprecedented. It was an amazing experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intuitive setup and a clean and minimal interface; tracks progress and generates report card Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though I like the clean interface, I would like more options to customize it to my company's branding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first we were thinking we'd use the Proprofs Quizmaker to create our quizzes to train our client users but maybe we'll switch to the Training Maker. Still thinking about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

could be a good tool for developing certification. Can be used to train internal staff as well as external clients. Fast, easy setup and has a professional look and feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

The training maker is perfect for creating online employee training as it offers handful of features. You can also track employee performance and progress in the real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trial period should be extended to one month so that the user get a better hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a business owner and previously was unable to make my employees understand about the objective and goals due to lack of resources. After when I started using ProProfs Training Maker, it was so easy to explain business complex concepts, objectives and goals to the new as well as existing employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager- Key Accounts
Market Research
What do you like best?

ProProfs LMS is an excellent software application used for creating online training courses. It not only help learners to understand the courses better but also helps the instructor to track the learners’ performances. You can plan, manage, implement and assess the data according to your convenience. With interactive learning, ProProfs LMS aims at delivers highly-engaging and informative content in the form of audios and videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface becomes monotonous after using it a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use ProProfs LMS to train my employees regarding the compliance. I think it is easy to implement and saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously, I used to give the compliance training to my employees in a traditional classroom way due to which employees feel bored and disinterested. However, after using ProProfs LMS, employees can attend the training courses anywhere, anytime according to their comfort and convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The ability to create courses from previously existing content that I have on word, excel, and powerpoint.

Creating quizzes is also very easy. My students said that they were able toggle through questions and access material in the course much easier compared to schoology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not as easy compared to other LMS platforms to integrate other apps into the LMS. Apps include adobe connect, YouTube, or critique it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend ProProfs if you want an LMS that will enhance your orientation and make it easy for personnel to be integrated into your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is sometimes difficult to teach our lessons to all of our clients who are spread to various places from Alaska to Canada. ProProfs solves the geographic challenge that we experience. We are also able to record our sessions and post them for other and incoming colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It helps me to get the whole picture of what I have planned to do in daily life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some tools are confusing but they are easy to use overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s quick, organized, planned, and assist you to do more on the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ProProfs Training Maker?