Brandify

Online brand management platform to instantly evaluate your website, search results, reviews and social media

Work for Brandify?

Learning about Brandify?

Brandify Reviews

Ask Brandify a Question
Showing 11 Brandify reviews
Brandify review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"A great experience that you will enjoy"

What do you like best?

That ease of use and user friendly ideas. Good for store locations, reviews and showing a company's end user what they can offer. It gets your ideas on a global platform more so it is very beneficial for a small town company that does not see a lot of face of business far away.

What do you dislike?

Not much I did not like about Brandify. It has a good connection with our end users but could be more user friendly on the consumer side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

It was more along the lines of customer communication. There have been a lot of benefits from it though. There was an increase in business once they adapted the Brandify aspect. I did not last at the company for long but it did help them out quite a bit to get their face out there more. A better opportunity had come up which I could not pass up.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Brandify
Brandify review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Building on an existing locator tool for BMO"

What do you like best?

I found the Brandify team to be very solution focused which was great. Lots of ideas on how to solve the problem I had.

What do you dislike?

No negative feedback outside of brandify e- mails being blocked from the BMO domain which was a hassle when we started the project but that was no fault of the team I worked with.

Creating digital profiles for BMO sales reps to give them a destination to drive potential clients to while also making it easier for potential clients to find their local sales rep for BMO BIL products.

What Brand Data Management solution do you use?

Brandify review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Brandify Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to improve our search presence

Being able to connect with the right customers locally

In depth analysis

Ability to drive customers to their desire location

What do you dislike?

Their Customer support is not currently excellent.. Which means communication is slow and needs adjustment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brandify is a good to go for any brands trying to get through frustration of reaching the right customers at the right time.. They offer free trial which make you explore our their service works.. And to me I feel satisfied trying them.. I strongly recommend this to anyone.

The business problems we solved with brandify is to improve our search presence locally by getting the right customers and we feel so good using them

Brandify review by Jack O.
Jack O.

"Brandify"

What do you like best?

It has great online customer feedback. It is really simple to use and is user-friendly. Brandify is simply magnificent.

What do you dislike?

I love it, I have no issues with it as of today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is quite affordable. Look nowhere else because Brandify is the way to go.

They help us to solve problems we have and also helps us improve our relations with our clients.

Brandify review by Arika M.
Arika M.

"Bradify helped our company clean up all our local Google branch listings"

What do you like best?

I liked the open lines of communication and the constant updates from the Brandify team as we worked together to complete our goal.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike my experience with Brandify.

Brandify helped our company us to clean up all our branch locations in order to remove outdated information and provide the most up-to-date info for Google business location listings.

Brandify review by Yogesh J.
Yogesh J.

"Go for brand with Brandify"

What do you like best?

New concept of connecting consumers with global brands.

What do you dislike?

Whether the company could reach out to the potential customers or not.

How it will convert possible customers into real customers.

Comparing brands and easy to understand the difference between different products.

Brandify review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Customer friendly "

What do you like best?

Brandify understand the problem of customer and its creates solution for wealth creation and financial services

What do you dislike?

Its needs more customer centric and business devloping skills for customer service.The agent's needs more down to earth.

Its need to attracts with emtions.And also its need to meaningful conection with each other.

Brandify review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Location Management Data"

What do you like best?

Brandify team is supplying our teams with necessary reports and analytics in a timely and accurate manner to deliver to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We’ve had to ask for a few new development pieces that we would have expected was already developed.

Providing a location management solution to our clients that offers accurate information across multiple mediums.

Brandify review by Consultant

"Great"

What do you like best?

I love this method of website. Brandify is the best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes complex to use. For some individuals I feel it may be harder to understand if you are not trained corrrectly.

Advertising and microsoft

Brandify review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Connecting with customers"

What do you like best?

Brandify has helped identify what consumers both need and want.

What do you dislike?

Wish to get more analytics from this company

Providing the bridge to connect our product to the consumer

Brandify review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

Marketing and branding strategies are amazing.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I did not see anything yet to dislike.

My interior designing business. Level of marketing and advertising.

Learning about Brandify?

* We monitor all Brandify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.