Orange Manager

5.0

OrangeManager is a shipping software, order management and postage printing solution, designed to help manage orders, print postage, engage customers, track inventory, reports, and others.

Work for Orange Manager?

Learning about Orange Manager?

Orange Manager Reviews

Ask Orange Manager a Question
Showing 13 Orange Manager reviews
Orange Manager review by Andrew J.
Andrew J.

"Easy to use shipping software"

What do you like best?

I like the design / look of it, and how easy to use it is. And the fact that I get access to discounted USPS rates. Much better then any other software I have tried.

What do you dislike?

A little tricky to integrate my stores, but once the set up is done at a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try, for me it is the best system I have tried.

I have a software that is allowing me to shipp all my orders from one place, and it is cheaper! Both in cost and better discount on USPS postage! I likie!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Orange Manager
Orange Manager review by Zach G.
Zach G.

"Great software for shipping and order management."

What do you like best?

The ease of having all our orders in one place, we sell on amazon and on our own stores online, and we can now download all orders into one system, and do all the shipping / postage / customer service within one system, it is great, and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So i have to use 40 characters minimum about my dislikes, but honestly there is nothing I dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Solved the problems with having to login to Amazon and process orders and shipping and then login to our online stores and process orders there. Also made it easier to handle customer service since we now have all orders in one place no matter where they where placed.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Orange Manager review by James D.
James D.

"Shipping software that is easy to use."

What do you like best?

I do sell online but I also sell offline and do a lot of shipping, I can use Orange Manager for both my online and offline business, I just enter manual orders and process postage using Orange manager.

It also works great with my online orders, very easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I like pretty much all of it, maybe they could change the Orange to a banana! =)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend it.

Easy processing of postage for my shipments,

Easy order processing for my online business,

Customer management in one place,

Orange Manager review by User

"Best Shipping Software I've Tried"

What do you like best?

I like to flow of the process, when I log in I immediately see my orders, do my download and I am ready to start shipping.

What do you dislike?

The set up process with connecting orders is as always a little confusing, but the support is great, and once the set up is complete then the hard part is over. other then that there isn't anything negative that comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, You will love it!

I signed up to use it for my shipping, printing packing slips and postage, and it works excellent for that.

I now also use it for all my customer service, great easy system with a folder for CSR where I can send the orders they need to deal with, or make a note and send it to them. When my csr logs in it is all on her folder.

It is also populating my Mail chimp account with my customers emails so my marketing list is always up to date.

And lately we started using Taxjar for help with tracking the sales tax, and OM is integrated with them too.

Orange Manager review by Stig A.
Stig A.

"I Like it! "

What do you like best?

I am selling some on Amazon and also on Ebay and my own weebly store. This program allows me to download all my orders into one place, process shipping / postage easily at discounted rate via GoShippo.

Makes my life much easier.

What do you dislike?

It was a little complicated to set it all up with integrations of the stores, but once I figured it all out it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend anyone out there to try it out, it doesn't cost anything to test it.

Benefits, I can handle all my orders in one place now instead of logging in to several different places.

Orange Manager review by User

"Perfect for eveyday user."

What do you like best?

perfect for everyday love this app, i can manage my online business easily without any problem and the app is well design. nothing bad the service reply really fast when any of the problem occur and solve it as fast. love it.

the app is extremely easy to use i learn how to use the entire app in less than 2 hours and now use it all the time. it help me a lot with all my work. I am working by myself with multiple business and this help me keep track of everything i am doing with my different websites

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like with this software, would have liked a little more flexibility on the reports you can get.

The biggest benefit is easy simple shipping process for all my orders in one place!

Orange Manager review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Shipping and Business management system review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Orange Manager because it does make my business life a bit easier.

I sell on multiple market places, and have my own Shopify stores, With Orange Manager

I can download all my order into one system and deal with all packing and shipping and customer service from there. Orange manager is automatically updating the tracking info to my stores, and I can also issue refunds from within Orange Manager, pretty cool.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, onboarding process was a little tricky, but that is normally the case with these systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I like it!

Ship all my orders from one place.

Manage my business with one system.

Discount on USPS postage.

Orange Manager review by Anton P.
Anton P.

"Easy use and most cost effective."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have 4 different postage providers to choose from, GoShippo - Postmen - Easypost and Shipengine. That allows me to process all my orders in one place and make sure I get access to the best rates, and I can get a free stamps.com account.

I also love the fact that we can have multiple users logged in, and different access levels, makes managing the business much easier.

What do you dislike?

The fact that they are not connected with Jet , but I have been told that it is in the works so hopefully it will be soon.

Easy access to best shipping rates so I can use the most cost effective shipping option.

Orange Manager review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"I like it!"

What do you like best?

Orange manager is a very easy to use system for online merchants, it integrates with all my stores and lets me manage my shipping from one system, and then it updates all orders / tracking automatically back to my stores.

What do you dislike?

The hassle of setting everything up, but I guess that is the case with any software that integrates, but once the setup is done it is so easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, cheap, and reliable, try it.

Easier to process shipping for my orders,

Better discounts with USPS, easier customer service.

Orange Manager review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Etsy shipping system and more"

What do you like best?

I use OM to process my orders from my store on Etsy, and my Shopify store / Amazon store.

OM makes it easy for me to process all orders in the morning!

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be connected with a couple of more marketplaces that I am contemplating selling on, they did tell me it is in progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Benefits: Access to discounted postage.

Easy customer service.

Rate comparison on USPS / UPS / Fedex so I can easily pick the cheapest option for me to ship.

Orange Manager review by User

"Great for Amazon and Ebay"

What do you like best?

I love it, the fact that I can download all my orders from both my Ebay and Amazon store is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dont like with it, once it is all set up then it works just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone to try it, it is free for 30 days.

I used to first log in to Amazon and process my orders there and then switch over to Ebay, now I have all my orders in one place no matter what marketplace they came from. makes shipping so much easier.

Also the customer service function is great, now when a customer calls I can just search for their order based on name and help them, dont have to figure out where they placed the order and log in there first.

Orange Manager review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"My pick of Shipping Software"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this software allows my to access all my orders in one place, print packing slips and postage with ease. It is really easy to use and perfect for you if you sell on multiple marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

A little bit tricky to integrate my stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! I love it, and recommend it.

Easier processing of my orders. Postage at a discount. Easy access to all customer / order date in one place.

Orange Manager review by User

"Best shipping software i've used."

What do you like best?

The easy flow to download orders and pack / print postage and get them shipped.

What do you dislike?

the integrations of stores can be a little complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will not regret it.

Managing all my orders in one place.

Easy to use software were I can import all my orders and get them shipped.

one big benefit is that I got access to better USPS rates then I had before.

Learning about Orange Manager?

* We monitor all Orange Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.