Easyship

Easyship is a technology company that provides eCommerce sellers with a single solution to ship their orders worldwide.

Work for Easyship?

Learning about Easyship?

Easyship Reviews

Ask Easyship a Question
Showing 31 Easyship reviews
Easyship review by Jeffrey J. W.
Jeffrey J. W.

"The best service for cheapest USPS prices."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the sync option with eBay and being able to see my shipping labels easilly. I keep them stores for filing and references if I need them. It makes everything much easier! I do get updates on shipping which is helpful. It's also nice that Easyship puts tracking on eBay too.

What do you dislike?

There is no options for Fedex. I use another service for bigger and heavier packages. I would like if EasyShip would have options for more private companies too. I would most likley only use this service if there was every option available.

eBay's faulty system and not being able to access their USPS options from payment to Paypal. I save a lot of money coming to this company too. There are options for saving shipping labels and having them easy access. If I want to come back to it, I can.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Easyship
Easyship review by Sally L.
Sally L.

"Save a HUGE amount of time and effort with Easyship"

What do you like best?

We shipped out all our pre-ordered stock to 13 countries in a couple of weeks using Easyship, the orders pulled directly from Shopify and we were able to select the best option and print labels for each and every order, I can't imagine how much time this would have taken to do manually.

The prices we get are way better than going direct to the courier or post office and as everything is done online we can prepare everything at night for collection or drop off the next day, which works well for a home based business.

The shipping prices on our store can be calculated accurately for all destinations, even providing an estimate of the taxes likely to be paid by the customer on receipt (where applicable). It also provides the option for us to set regular postage as free with courier as an upgrade.

It is all almost too good to be true

What do you dislike?

Overall the experience has been great, but we have had a few issues, and when we do have issues, the customer support is TERRIBLE.

The online support tend not to understand questions asked and take a long time to reply, not giving updates along the way, and not providing answers to all issues raised.

I understand that Easyship is just a way to connect to the postal services, but we have had at least two issues directly due to Easyship.

I would still highly recommend using Easyship, but I'd most definitely recommend to Easyship to do a serious review of their customer support processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easyship have mostly resolved issues we have met with their services, but they take a long time and a lot of prompting to get there. We are still waiting for resolution of a fairly major problem now. The benefits outweigh the problems and I'm sure they'll improve on the customer support aspect.

Easyship has allowed us to save a huge amount of time, money and stress, allowing us to send our products to a predominately international market with very little effort.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Easyship review by Guillaume B.
Guillaume B.

"It made our life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Easyship integrates seamlessly with our Shopify store. Customers can choose their preferred shipping method according to their budget and everything is automatic: you print the shipping docs, you prepare the parcel and you are done. You just have to wait for the shipping company to come and take care of the rest. Customer service is always trying to help if you need.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the sync could be automatic for new orders (instead of having to sync Shopify and Easyship everytime an order gets in. Also, to have a generated invoice for all orders, including for Hong Kong Post shipments would make it perfect.

When there is an issue with the delivery it can be a problem to solve it as Easyship is the "official" shipper. Customer service is good but it could be a little quicker to reply by email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop checking for shipping solutions: trying Easyship will be one of your best decision.

Great choice of shipping options, seamless integration, shipping documents generated automatically, automatic update of the order status on the website and automatic email with tracking number sent to the customer. Save money and get more time to focus on products and marketing.

Easyship review by Jordan S.
Jordan S.

"Small business advantage"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of logging on, and being able to quickly set up a new shipment. I have saved a lot of money and time using this online platform, and, as an added bonus, the service is free for me.

What do you dislike?

The "your account lacks funds" pop up when you check out. I prefer to pay per shipment, so I know that I don't carry a running fund on my account. There should be an option to choose to pay as you ship, or set up a fund.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I prefer easy ship because you get the same ease of use, speed, and savings as the other online printing companies, but without the membership fee.

Cost of shipping and speed of shipping. There is a significant savings in both time and money when you use easyship. Setting up a shipment, whether a single or multi, is as easy as clicking a side menu option and filling in the information. I was very suprised at the amount of savings that you get from using this company versus going to the actual post office.

Easyship review by Bhavesh D.
Bhavesh D.

"Fantastic service and team that allows us to get the best rates and give our users the flexibility"

What do you like best?

We run multiple e-commerce stores on different platforms. Easyship integrates easily with most major platforms.

The fact that we can get rates from different providers instantly is a big plus. It has helped us make better decisions when it comes to shipping and that has resulted in faster delivery times and increased customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

There are a few teething issues, but so far the team has been very responsive and forthright about things that work and the ones that do not. For some of my requests that were not implemented, they shared a timeline. That is pretty good for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be surprised by the amount of flexibility and fantastic rates you can get from EasyShip. They are moving in the right direction and at this point in time, I don't see any other competitor even close to their offering.

We make smarter shipping decisions now and as a result, end up saving money.

Customers are happier because now they have multiple options which is fantastic.

As a result, it has increased the overall satisfaction when it comes to delivery timeframes and options for our customers.

We are in the process of launching a few more e-commerce stores and also operate a freight forwarding business. We are currently evaluating how we could integrate Easyship with our other projects and upcoming initiatives.

Easyship review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Excellent services and pricing"

What do you like best?

- Ease of shipment creation

- Transparent pricing and cheaper rates for International shipping

- Shipment tracking within 1 platform

- Multiple shipping options available at 1 glance

What do you dislike?

Lack of guideline and templates for supporting documents required for international shipping: Our parcels were initially rejected for pickup by DHL due to lack of documents. Have to communicate with DHL for quite some time to finally got hold of the additional indemnity forms required for international shipments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can go ahead to set up an account with Easyship since there's no setup cost. You will likely be amazed at the price quoted for the shipment.

The cheapest local postal company we've been using is quite unreliable sometimes. Having delivery options integrated into our online store offers better delivery services with the minimal cost incurred on our end. And international customers can see the total delivery cost incurred for their orders instantly and accurately.

Easyship review by Melanie L.
Melanie L.

"Overall a good app and service"

What do you like best?

Overall a good app and service. They compare courier charges and you can choose the cheapest or fastest or let your customers choose.

What do you dislike?

I can see they are slowly trying to improve their features. Some limitations still exist in terms of more complex features such as tailoring "free shipping /discount shipping per country", but I suppose that may come in time. ( i hope!)

I had two BAD experiences with their courier partner Aramex and it took more than a month to resolve. Easyship says they are putting in a claim for me but I haven't heard back yet on the status of this. But all in all, I am happy with this service and have recommended it already.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should feedback to them about bad courier experience , so they know where to improve on customer service.

They compare courier charges and you can choose the cheapest or fastest or let your customers choose. Good blogs on the mysteries of customs and internal shipping that was a big puzzle to me when I started out. Even the big guys with FedEx and DHL etc couldn't answer my basic questions!

Easyship review by Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.

"Transparent shipping"

What do you like best?

I love that Easy Ship has allowed me to offer multiple shipping options for my customers, all with transparent pricing. My customers have a better idea as to when they can expect their order to arrive and if duties will be payable upon arrival and there's no surprises for anyone.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a better ability to create return labels for my customers and I wish there was better ability to set country level rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For small to mid size businesses, it's an easy-to-implement, easy-to-use system with really very little risk. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking to get started quickly with a fairly efficient system. However, there are definitely some features missing (generating return labels, for example) so any firm requiring a more complex solution may need to delve a little deeper to determine if this is the right solution.

My company ships to dozens of countries and Easyship has streamlined the manual process of calculating how much to charge my customers for standard and express shipping. It also gives my customers more flexibility to select a shipping option that suits their budget and timeline - a win/win as far as I'm concerned.

Easyship review by Patsy K.
Patsy K.

"Great service experience with EasyShip"

What do you like best?

Customer service from EasyShip is awesome which makes working with them a breeze. Fast response time when you need help, and friendly, helpful advice offered.

Love that the shipping rates are competitive and platform intuitive to use.

I gave a 9 over 10 rating so as to leave room for continuous improvement. Great job and please keep it up!

What do you dislike?

I don;t know if there's an EasyShip mobile app or a mobile version of the website. Sometimes I'm out on errands and need to create last minute shipments on my mobile but the website doesn't seem very mobile friendly. If there is an app, please let me know. I'll be happy to donwload it.

And I'm eagerly waiting for EasyShip to launch more postal solutions other than courier service on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for those looking for courier service at a reasonable price. Hopefully EasyShip will add more postal and hybrid solutions very soon.

Shipping has become much easier and more economical after working with EasyShip. If only I found out about it earlier.

Easyship review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"API Integration makes the shipping easier for us to ship from our system"

What do you like best?

First, it takes a little time to contact the customer support team. Finally, Stephen char with me to start testing the API for buying shipping from EASYSHIP. He is very helpful and coordinate with other team members.

What do you dislike?

I knew using API Buy shipping is not just plug-in and go but it the support team is following up with me. Hopefully, all issues will be resolved shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easyship is simple and easy to use Shipping Platform for users of all levels.

The shipping rate is reasonable and I hope that EASYSHIP can offer good International rate as well. So this will make us to stay one platform all our shipping needs.

Easyship review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Amazing Customer Service!!!!!"

What do you like best?

After trialling multiple shipping applications Easyship has bowled over the competition.

The patient customer service team has helped our business grow in a foreign market.

The modern and easy to use program integrates with our shopfront, with a few clicks we have shipping labels at our designated shipping rules.

The creation of international shipping documents also are a huge plus for us.

What do you dislike?

I would like a few more integrations with WMS/IMS, Multiple carton imports from Shopify.

A duplicate shipment button. Possibility to use receiver account for specific carrier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like an easy to use, cost-effective and time minimizing program i suggest easy ship

Due to the implementation of Easyship, administration and customer service has dropped in relation to shipping.

Easyship review by User

"Really is EASY to SHIP!"

What do you like best?

I am still fairly new to using this service, but since I've used easyship it's been a true pleasure to ship packages for my gifting business. The service is very user friendly and so easy to use.I primarily use this service for simply shipping out my customized gift boxes, I would like to explore the other features on easy ship and see how I can integrate them into my website background.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more affordable ground shipping options for my business. Easyship only gives me priority shipping options which is wonderful, but I would also like to affordable ground shipping options. I also dislike that when using USPS the ETA of the package arrival is always off (it's way way to far out and it's difficult to give my customers a true ETA) when I use priority 2 day. I'm not sure if this is the fault of easyship, but I wish it was more accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!!

Very easy to create labels and cuts my time at the post office since my label is already created I don't have to wait in line at the post office I can literally just drop it off and go on about my day.

Easyship review by J Bret D.
J Bret D.

"So much better that expected!!"

What do you like best?

I liked that we had a customer success manager assigned to us who makes sure all of our needs are taken care of and the system is setup properly. Pricing is also unbelievable. We have saved almost 30% in shipping costs when we pulled fulfillment inhouse and started using EasyShip.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the system or EasyShip in general. we are thrilled with the service we have received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wont be disappointed! Use your customer success manager as much as you can,. Ask questions.

We can now ship out of multiple facilities, Easy Ship tracks the product all the way to the customers door and the cost savings are amazing.

Easyship review by User

"Works 80% of the time. Functionality and resource issues occur 20%"

What do you like best?

Easy set up, usability and it does work well most of the time.

What do you dislike?

They have not thought through and fixed simple issues like: not enough fields in the shipping details, compatibility between shipper/courier's requirement and product dimensions, etc. Also, as an Easyship customer, you DON'T have access to resolve issues directly with the courier company, and you don't build up a track record with the courier service. So you have to sit and wait patiently for Easyship to respond, which can take more than 24 hours at times. So be prepared for some stressful situations. Also, I had a call once from the courier company who had internal issues with Easyship and was holding off the pickup unless Easyship resolved it. That made me very uncomfortable - and remembered the 3rd party risk - my money goes to Easyship before it goes to the courier company. But for now, I have no other viable alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In desperation, call their HK or NY office for help.

Shipping options for clients. Referral to fulfillment centres in other parts of the world.

Easyship review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"No brainer shipping service for small e-commerce business"

What do you like best?

I thought I was already getting good discount prices through my existing channels. I started tepidly looking at and using Easyship for some shipments and then realized that, on domestic shipments, even my best discounts could not compare with what I would get through Easyship. Plus, the site is so easy to use and labels generate quickly and easily. I like that Easyship provides different carrier options transparently with the pricing for each one laid out very clearly so I can make the most informed selection for each shipment. I wish I had started using Easyship sooner.

What do you dislike?

For domestic shipments Easyship has really saved me money. For international shipments I find that in some cases my discounts I get through other channels turn out to be better. I have to compare because it depends on the destination and the shipment size and weight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the time to compare your current pricing and the Easyship options. I found it to be very time saving and money saving to switch over for a large majority of our shipments. After entering your shipment specifications Easyship lists multiple carrier options for you, all with the price you will pay. It makes it easy to select the least expensive carrier without having to do all that comparing on your own. Many small e-commerce outfits don't have the tools, software or tech to have this kind of easy comparing built into their systems. Easyship does it for you which saves a ton of time.

Lower shipping costs, time saving, easy tracking.

Easyship review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Amazing service, makes my business easier"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the website. It’s very intuitive and easy to use. This paired with the options of shipping make it so easy to give my clients the best quote possible and not add more of a headache to my projects.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it seems to only be USPS that’s ever available to me anymore when FedEx used to show up regularly.

Not having to go to several websites trying to find the best quote makes things much easier!

Easyship review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use shipping tool"

What do you like best?

Integrated with Shopify and orders are updated with shipping statuses automatically. Rates are competitive, with no credit commitment.

What do you dislike?

The need to key in dimensions 14 times for a new item that customers buy 14 pieces of. There should only be the need to key in this information once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The perfect solution for small businesses to take the first step into global e-commerce. Easy to use, no long term commitments, and get competitive rates like the big players do. In addition, Easyship organises offline events to equip small e-commerce players to achieve more by engaging big players to share their winning strategies. It's an all-rounded company that strives for customers' growth. Thumbs Up!

Local and international shipping with better ease and rates. We can offer our overseas customers better judgement on shipping rates, helping them make better purchase decisions.

Easyship review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"Ease of Use / Access"

What do you like best?

Unparalleled in terms of ease of use for the platform and speed at which shipments get processed. Love that my clients get tracking info via email.

What do you dislike?

Only after selecting a shipment with a pick up option do you see the additional cost of the pickup. My labels are not always sent directly to my warehouse and I sometimes have to resend manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Priced high but ease of use is worth it

Shipping to our customers all over the world and keeping all of the data in one place.

Easyship review by Sik Hon H.
Sik Hon H.

"Easyship transform our business - it just works"

What do you like best?

The full solution - from integration with Shopify, storage, pick-pack to fulfilment - it just works seamlessly!

We're saving 100+ hours a month with Easyship within the first month.

The customer support is better than most of the service providers we've worked with, too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much indeed. If I need to pick, the only "dislike" would be they haven't provided a dashboard for warehousing.

We've been a traditional brick-and-mortor B2B / retail business. With Easyship, we save 100+ hours every month and empower us with more options to expand our business.

Easyship review by Administrator

"Making shipping easier"

What do you like best?

Shipping items is quick and simple to do. Once I import all of my orders, I can easily select them to ship after entering simple details such as packaging size!

What do you dislike?

It would be much easier to put in the packaging dimensions instead of the item dimensions. I don’t need an algorithm to tell me the box to use when we use pretty standard boxes for all orders. I would rather have preset box dimensions.

Also, the shipping label options need an upgrade. Printing the labels are a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let me choose packaging dimensions and not product dimensions. I don't just have every size box sitting around for your system to optimize.

The service is free which is great. No other problems being solved with it at the moment.

Easyship review by Joshua E.
Joshua E.

"Time saver for the planet savers "

What do you like best?

The fact I can link my eBay account directly to the site for faster and more convenient shipping

What do you dislike?

I wish there where more special options such as media mail or shipping labels for package envelopes

By using easy ship we are able to maintain a detailed history of our packages, find the best rates, schedule pickups, and get labels easily made without going to many different websites

Easyship review by User

"Easyship has enabled us to have a global customer base with their competitive int'l shipping rates."

What do you like best?

Even though we are just a small brand, Easyship provided us with outstanding service and competitive shipping rates. They are easily reachable whenever we have any questions and/or issues with shipping. It is such an advantage to be able to provide customers calculated shipping rates and present to them a sample computation of customs charges they might have to pay. These two features allows the customers to have a more transparent shopping experience and improve their sense of security & faith towards the brand.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more competitive rates for DHL/UPS/Fed-ex services though. Also the ability offer shipping with return labels incase the customers want to change their mind.

The ease of the shipping items to customers.

Easyship review by John E.
John E.

"Simple Shipping Solutions"

What do you like best?

Easyship makes it easy for us to ship our products out to customers with good variety of choices. Some get there fast and cost a bit more, others are cheaper and much slower. Compared to the options on many ecommerce platforms, our individual website gets our deliveries out to customers faster.

What do you dislike?

We use it with Shopify. Deeper integration would help such as automatically syncing new orders.

Ontime shipping fulfillment and delivery management.

Easyship review by Alyse S.
Alyse S.

"Makes the shipping end of my business way easier"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can connect all of my eCommerce account to it and be able to ship all from one dashboard. Also, their tracking page is a lot better than just sending to the regular carrier pages.

What do you dislike?

Nothing not to like! Everything works perfect.

Being able to manage my packages from one dashboard instead of each individual eCommerce site.

Easyship review by Mostafa E.
Mostafa E.

"Diverse shipping options"

What do you like best?

A great platform to ship from competitive prices and multiple shipping services. Also it is good if you ship items with wide or heavy dimensions

What do you dislike?

SO far so good but would be better to include more shipping options like Freight options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you ship parcels and you are an ecommerce shop use Easy ship for better and cheaper shipping options

My business ships worldwide a variety of items therefore I want to have a platform where I can use different shipping methods

Easyship review by James T.
James T.

"Great UI and UX"

What do you like best?

Choose between many shipping services all one platform. Easily integrate the sevice into your platform via APIs

What do you dislike?

Could always have more carrier options. DHL Express isn't available for all countries on the platform, even though they do ship there.

Logistics and delivery

Easyship review by Emina P.
Emina P.

"Great Shipping Experience"

What do you like best?

My store runs on Woocommerce so the ability to sync all of the orders easily is a huge plus. It saves me a ton of time which is really important to me.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven’t run into too many issues.

Being able to instantly print shipping labels with ease and also providing customers with tracking info with a simple link is perfect!

Easyship review by User

"Great Service & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easyship is quick, simple, easy, and helps your business save. Additionally, their team is incredible quick to respond and help with anything needed.

What do you dislike?

If there was an option to choose a blanket product category so that you don't need to select it every time you ship an item for the first time, that would be good.

Being able to ship all my items from one platform. Also being able to access all shipping options. I can't use every shipping service via shopify, so Easyship allows me to compare prices / timing more efficiently.

Easyship review by Vivian C.
Vivian C.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

I use Easyship for a month and I totally love it! Reliable and responsive customer service with reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if it can be linked with Wix.

One off payment, no need to top up and no hidden cost, what can I ask for more?

Easyship review by Felecia T.
Felecia T.

"Easyship made life EASY!!"

What do you like best?

So simple to use and you can log in from anywhere to approve orders.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all. I thoroughly like Easyship and its services

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait - sign up now!

Worldwide shipping from 1 central location.

Easyship review by Consultant

"Support is Top Notch"

What do you like best?

Automates the fulfillment process, saving a lot of time for me and my team. Customer service is great-they respond quickly and are helpful.

What do you dislike?

Could be more features-for example tying in insurance capabilities.

Shipping, fulfillment automation

Learning about Easyship?

* We monitor all Easyship reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.