(12,373)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Showing 12,372 Mailchimp reviews
UE
User in Events Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Ella K.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

CC
Consultant in Consumer Services
Maud G.
Bradley C.
Digiperform E.

"Good Bulk E-mail Marketing software"

What do you like best?

The Things I like most about this application is it provides for us the opportunity to use 3rd party integrations, which permits us to make advertisements and link our sites and start campaigns, making sure that prospective customers are added onto our news letters therefore we can send out them new marketing promotions.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I really don't like is that in spite of a range of web templates which are extremely helpful, when it comes to customize these templets, margins etc, is usually relatively complex in the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is definitely a helpful e-mail marketing application to systemize most of the functions in an easy and efficient way. Moreover, it permits an array of 3rd party integrations that assist in the tasks we would like to carry out while using mailing lists. It is highly recommended specifically for small enterprises.

Mailchimp is actually a application which has made it possible for us to save lots of time and effort because of the automated functions that individuals can set up for delivering email messages, in addition it's been very helpful to monitor our clients, see detailed info on responses and also segment them in a more effective way.

Chuck B.

"An alternative to the main stream newsletter service"

What do you like best?

I like the different features than I am used to on other newsletter sites. It seems simpler than other sites and is a fun site to navigate. They make it simple to navigate. The statistics they provide are very useful and it is nice they remind you to send your email to people who haven't opened it. Very simple to upload new contacts to get your new customers on base. I also like the landing page option to create a special place for special promotions.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design features could be improved. As a bit of an advanced user, I would like to see more design options to embed pictures and/or videos within an article instead of having to make a new box for each item.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth a try especially if you have a mailing list. Try it and use it regularly. You will like it and use the statistics to become a better marketer.

Getting my message out to the customers without spamming people by directly emailing them. A great way to track user engagement and who has opened the emails and when.

Sherry C.

"The place to do email marketing with hundreds of professional custom templates."

What do you like best?

I like Mailchimp because they have many custom templates that are available to all users who create a free account on the site. It also allows me to import templates and modify existing templates to my liking if I want. I can do all this without having to have programming knowledge, since the template design is done easily, just by dragging the options that I want to integrate into my template. Mailchimp constantly updates to improve each service, this I really like as they listen to our opinions.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is limited, I can't communicate with them directly and if I want a quick communication service via live chat or other method, I must have a paid subscription. The interface is sometimes not intuitive, because it can take me longer to organize and design a campaign than dear.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you make the templates for your business because many people use this software for their companies and all use the same templates, it is better to create their own design so that customers see that it is an original design and not like the others. This greatly improves user interaction.

For us this software has been useful due to the ease provided by the program to send occasional newsletters and report updates. Thanks to the access of programming functions we have maximized the amount of tasks and information that are sent to employees and customers.

Alexander H.

"Designing marketing campaigns has become easier with mailchimp"

What do you like best?

The most important of this program is that it is not necessary to have knowledge in design or programming, Mailchimp is like a blank assistant where you put all the data and through the different templates you can create the campaign that best suits your needs. The free version allows me to send emails up to a maximum of 2000 contacts which I think is simply great. Another thing that I liked a lot is the ability to export excel files so I can work with my spreadsheets already done and this saves me a lot of time. Regarding the monitoring of the campaigns I was surprised to know that I can see in real time how many people have clicked on my links or how many have opened the mail. among other things.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say is that I would like the templates to be more colorful but in general I have nothing to complain about. It is a super effective tool to monitor and carry out marketing campaigns by e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are you looking to capture many more people for your sales strategies? Mailchimp is the solution. A fast and effective tool for the use of e-mail marketing. 100% recommendable.

The main problem solved is the exposure in the media of the campaigns, it is very difficult to reach as many people as possible and with Mailchimp you can reach many people through e-mails. I think it's great

Michelle S.

"Mailchimp's reports are fantastic"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is ideal for having contact with my clients through emails that I can design my way. I love the variety of templates it offers me for my email marketing campaign and create my own business card. The software does not force me to send emails constantly as it allows me to schedule the shipments and leave automatic responses. The reports Mailchimp gives me are complete to know if my campaign has the results needed to continue or change the strategy. It also offers to know if the emails were opened and if they clicked on the links on my website.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp analytics are general and not for each campaign. This forces me to calculate numbers for a more detailed report. I'm a little upset that a spell check of my emails isn't activated. It would be a very valuable option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My first tip is to start with the free version and then opt for the payment plans, depending on your monetary investment you can make. Another recommendation is to create your own templates and not select the default ones, so you can give identity to your email marketing campaign. Be patient with the interface, because it requires a few days of learning.

The interface of the software benefits me from the ease of handling it. Designing some templates is fast and allows me to save work time that I can dedicate to other functions like interacting with my clients and knowing what their interests are.

Luis O.

"Conducting email marketing campaigns was never so easy before."

What do you like best?

The best thing is that you can follow the campaigns in real time, the interface of the program is very intuitive and allows me to create very professional email campaigns with just a few clicks. I can divide my subscribers and potential clients into specific lists so that I can bring them the emails I want and thus avoid getting content that is not of their interest. I can use my excel spreadsheets to enrich the campaigns and the program allows me the possibility of importing files from the cloud. When the campaign is created, I can program them to send e-mails automatically when they perform a certain action. Mailchimp is an excellent campaign manager by e-mail and the best thing is that with the free version you have 12000 emails per month that you can send to a maximum of 2000 contacts. is incredible

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing that I dislike only the fact that the interface should be a bit more colorful but the rest of the program is excellent as a marketing campaign manager. I really recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further, mailchimp is the most complete email marketing campaign manager I've seen. and its free version is very powerful.

None of my work team had knowledge of email marketing and with mailchimp we have been able to develop strategies and campaigns that arrive efficiently increasing our goals every month.

Justice T.

"Mailchimp is quite easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like this tool so much because it helped me understand how I was wrong with my campaigns to improve them and it saved me a lot of money by not choosing an independent design team. After using it for a few months I realized that switching to one of the MailChimp payment models would benefit me much more, plus it has a template compatibility: the templates that you choose in MailChimp are optimized to fit all screen sizes. Whether the recipient has a smartphone, a desktop computer, a laptop or even a tablet, your content will be sent to you in the way you want and reach for better future campaigns: what I mean by this is that MailChimp It gives me an advantage or an idea of ​​how the campaigns are, based on the statistical report you can refine and optimize your campaigns and make them more effective.

What do you dislike?

What really displeases me about Mailchimp is its price, since it can get quite high when it starts trying to expand its reach and communicate with a wider audience, the price is not outrageous but it is not competitive either. The other disadvantages in my opinion are the personal annoyances and probably are not shared among many other users, their automation tools are a bit limited, my expectations were established largely according to all the features that Mailchimp has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Mailchimp because it has a robust and easy-to-use control panel that makes it easy for a beginner to start an email campaign, saying that hidden beneath the surface of the templates and designs of cookie cutters are fully customizable features and the ability to code your own emails. I think it serves as the best of both worlds for the unpretentious small business owner who really does not have time to learn or the money to hire a professional to handle their email marketing; it also allows large corporations with a dimly lit room and full of code-loving nerds to have full control of their email design. Mailchimp does not discriminate between these two worlds when it comes to analysis and reporting, they have an excellent set of tools to measure success.

This great product helped me to have a better communication with the personnel of the companies and with my clients, Mailchimp is absolutely ideal to communicate with clients, especially and from my experience for small businesses and non-profit organizations, not only is it very affordable For companies with limited budgets, it is also an excellent way to manage and store the smallest customer lists that these companies have. Mailchimp does it all for you with a single click of the button not only that, you can also review the analyzes, including the number of people who have opened the email, the number of additional clicks that have received the links within the email, the number of emails that could not be delivered and much more.

Mary M.

"It's a very complete platform, the best i've ever used"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers me a number of templates that adapt to what my email marketing campaign needs. It helps me to be creative and I can design my own to personalize ideas. And they also adapt to the device that my customers have, such as a smartphone, computer or laptop. I like this platform a lot because it allows me to optimize my campaigns thanks to its statistical reports. Another point I love about MailChimp is the ease of creating my profile and starting with a free plan before jumping into paid versions. In short, this software is a professional guide to the success of my campaigns. I recommend it a hundred percent.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much criticism about MailChimp, but one detail that bothers me a little is the constant update of the platform that modifies the interface. It's easy to use, but it forces me to learn again how to handle it. And I dislike the huge monetary difference between the standard and premium plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to scale positions with your company, MailChimp is a professional choice to get started. I recommend designing your own templates to create an identity and take advantage of all the tools. You can also opt for a paid plan that fits your monetary ability.

One of the benefits that MailChimp offers me is that I don't need HTML knowledge to manage the platform. I also don't require a design team, I can create my templates effectively.

Whitney K.

"Possibly my favorite email marketing engine"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the Mailchimp platform. The biggest standout feature to me is how easy it is to edit and use their templates, unlike other programs I have used, most notably Marketo. Mailchimp's templates are quite versatile and it's as simple as dragging and dropping elements to create a look that is perfect for your brand, company, and purpose. Marketo required outsourcing because the templates are hard-coded and essentially impossible to edit without an intense coding knowledge that basic HTML and CSS doesn't even begin to cover. It is also much, much faster than Marketo, which often takes a long time to load and frequently gives me errors (plus you can't open things in new tabs within a Marketo instance, which is frustrating).

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe is a small one; I wish the Campaigns tab did not simply load audiences in alphabetical order. It would be nicer to have an option that simply showed your most recent campaigns in date order. Again, this is a minor issue, and it really does not prevent me from using Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please evaluate the template usage compared to any other engine you are considering using. The biggest deciding factor for me is how easy it is to manipulate the templates to be exactly what we need and look great and professional while functioning well.

At this point, we primarily use Mailchimp to communicate with a smaller group of our constituents, but I hope my workplace might eventually swap to using it full-time. It is so nice to be able to build nice templates without outsourcing a company to do coding for us.

giomelis r.

" Performing my marketing campaigns for Nestlé was never so easy and fast"

What do you like best?

I can import my mail contacts directly from google drive or excel which seems great and very practical. I can also direct different types of campaigns and send mail only to those who are interested in such content, so I do not send unwanted emails to my contacts. Mailchimp is very easy to use and the interface is very intuitive since it does almost everything for you. I love that I work with templates because practically the campaign is already designed and I just have to fill in the appropriate fields. He is an excellent assistant to carry out the marketing campaigns by e-mail in a very professional way and without needing to have great knowledge in the areaa

What do you dislike?

The only point that I do not like is that it lacks the interface more colorful, but it is compensated by the excellent campaign management it has. Of rest I do not complain about NOTHING, it is EXCELLENT and it makes my work easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not have much knowledge in creating marketing campaigns like me, this program is EXCELLENT, it will help you create very professional campaigns in a very short time.

The main obstacle that Mailchimp helps me solve is the design of campaigns since I do not have much knowledge in terms of design. This program helps me manage my email contacts very efficiently. Thanks to Mailchimp, my team is carrying out the proposed objectives in each project very quickly,

Ivonne S.

"The perfect tool for marketing through social networks and email."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a very popular mass mailing service around the world. Thanks to him we have been able to design the best advertising campaigns that have reached our target audience. In addition, Mailchimp generates reports with which we can measure the impact of each advertising strategy. It is a very simple program to use, with an intuitive interface, pleasant from the aesthetic point of view. It integrates seamlessly with other applications, including Facebook and Twitter. It has a very useful free version.

What do you dislike?

Although Mailchimp offers a free version that allows you to reach up to two thousand contacts, if a small company wants to increase the number of contacts you want to reach, you will have to pay an amount of money, which from my point of view is considerable. I think the price of membership is somewhat high and does not end up being profitable for small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The registration in Mailchimp is simple. A few questions and that's it. You will begin to enjoy the features and functions of this extraordinary program. If you do not yet decide to subscribe to a premium plan, you can learn a little more about Mailchimp through its free version that, although limited, offers several functions that may be useful for your company.

We have quickly adapted to Mailchimp because it is simple and easy to use. The number of followers in our social networks has increased thanks to this tool. The advertising campaigns that we have launched through email have made us gain several customers, which is undoubtedly a great achievement. Although somewhat high, the investment has been worth it. We have seen results quickly.

Carol I.

"Mailchimp is solid."

What do you like best?

I like Mailchimp because of the landing page templates they offer. I found them to be fairly easy to use with a nice looking turnout. You can tweak the templates to fir your style or brand and get folks to sign up on your mailing list really easy.

What do you dislike?

When setting up my landing page, I had trouble with image sizing (aka the pixel dimensions). My images weren't showing correctly. After a little more of a search than I would have preferred, I tracked down what sizes worked for the placement I was using. At that point it was a breeze. I saw others had this problem too. So heads up on that, but everything else was good. End result looks elegant and serves its purpose well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FAQ will help with the image sizing questions, if you hit that same problem.

I was having a hard time managing a mailing sign up option on a website I manage, but Mailchimp has been a fantastic solution. I def have seen a 30% increase in new mail list signup's with a higher conversion rate than I expected.

David M.

"Mailchimp, alles was Sie brauchen, um Werbekampagnen zu erstellen"

What do you like best?

Was ich an Mailchimp am meisten mag, ist, dass es meilenweit das beste Mittel ist, um Werbekampagnen durchzuführen. Selbst innerhalb der Testdauer ist es meilenweit möglich, die Software (mit bestimmten Einschränkungen) zu testen oder sogar mit nicht sehr großen Kampagnen Einnahmen zu erzielen. Trotz der Tatsache, dass das Erlernen der Anwendung von Mailchimp aufgrund all der Möglichkeiten, die sich durch seine Konfiguration im Laufe der Jahre ergeben, nicht immer einfach ist, entdecken Sie Möglichkeiten, die Software zu steuern, und Sie können Tonnen mehr daraus ziehen, als wenn Sie es sind beginnend.

Die technische Unterstützung ist schnell, größer als ich erwartet hätte, wenn man die Anzahl der Kunden bedenkt, die diese Plattform hat. Ich habe den Preis-Ticket-Automaten am besten einmal benutzt, aber die Entscheidung wurde schnell und ohne Probleme brauchte ich keine zusätzlichen Tickets mehr.

Mailchimp bietet uns auch ein Vorlagen-Gadget an, mit dem wir unsere Designs noch schneller entwerfen können, da nicht die gesamte Methode von vorne begonnen werden muss. Es gibt eine Vielzahl von Vorlagen, die angewendet werden können, und wir werden sogar unsere persönlichen Vorlagen erstellen.

What do you dislike?

Im Allgemeinen ist die Software sehr gut, es gibt jedoch ein paar Dinge, die weiterentwickelt werden könnten, jedoch ist es meilenweit nichts, was die Erfahrung beeinträchtigt. Ich denke, dass die Verbesserung der Vorlagen verbessert werden könnte und einen fortgeschritteneren Fotoeditor enthält, mit dem Dinge erledigt werden können, ohne die Bilder auf meinen Laptop herunterladen zu müssen, um sie zu ändern.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wenn Sie nach einem Tool suchen, mit dem Sie Ihre Kampagnen einfach verwalten und andere Plattformen integrieren können, die Sie als soziale Netzwerke verwenden, empfehle ich Ihnen, Mailchimp zu testen, da es all diese Anforderungen erfüllt gibt es in dieser Hinsicht.

Bei der Arbeit verwenden wir Mailchimp, da es ein Tool ist, das die Implementierung mehrerer Anwendungen auf derselben Plattform erheblich vereinfacht. Dies erleichtert die Verwaltung der Kampagnen erheblich, sobald wir unser Design erstellt haben.

Hermione H.

"Mailchimp software is a very popular email marketing platform today. "

What do you like best?

Mailchimp software is so easy to use and the learning curve for me was very straight forward. Through this efficient software we have been able to record improved conversations from our marketing emails due to the high customisations of emails prepared with this software. Mailchimp software really help businesses communicate with their customers. Mailchimp is very affordable for the businesses with limited budgets. Hence it is the great way to manage and store the likely smaller customers lists those businesses have. Moreover Mailchimp is one of the largest marketing automation platform is use today. This software makes so easy to send out mails campaigns that’s why the Mailchimp is a very popular email marketing platform.

What do you dislike?

There are few of the things which needs to be improved with this tool. First of all, the campaign titles should be eligible to edit once it has been started but there's no option for that. We also have to struggle with the homepage and user interface as it is not entirely user-friendly at all.

Mailchimp software is one of the largest marketing automation platform is now use today. This software is very affordable for the businesses with the limited budgets. I have been able to record improved conversations from our marketing emails due to the high customisations of emails prepared with this software. Moreover Mailchimp software really helps businesses communicate with their customers. I would recommended this software because it is a very popular email marketing platform today.

Hailey S.

"Mailchimp is perfect for small business owners"

What do you like best?

As a freelance communications consultant, Mailchimp has been perfect in helping me schedule newsletters for clients. Not only does it allow for the perfect amount of customization, but it integrates exceptionally well with other products - I absolutely love how it communicates with the networking program Contactually! Setup was relatively easy, and Mailchimp staff was extremely helpful and friendly when I needed a bit of help. Once set up, the program has had absolutely no issues, and continues to work well.

What do you dislike?

If someone is unfamiliar with email marketing and communications, they might find the "set up to send" features a bit confusing. Mailchimp is truly built for marketing professionals - some of the terminology might also be difficult to understand if one does not have a direct and/or digital marketing background. I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be very cool if you could use Mailchimp for direct mail as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a freelance worker, Mailchimp is for you. You can easily schedule mailings for multiple companies, as well as personalize accordingly.

My client asks that I send a monthly newsletter to all her customers (previous, current, future leads) using the Contactually software integration. Mailchimp seamlessly allows Contactually lists to transfer, and easily allows me to schedule mailings accordingly. The only thing that would make me love Mailchimp more is if I could also use it for direct mail - though I'm not sure that the platform will ever be capable.

NEOMAR S.

"Es de las mejores opciones para el manejo del marketing por correo"

What do you like best?

En condiciones generales se debe hacer mención directa a la utilidad de cada uno de los elementos que he encontrado en mailchimp donde se puede asegurar que el software es verdaderamente muy bueno, tiene altas condiciones establecidas en los rangos estipulados para su manejo y estos son de muy fácil acceso además de su alta comprensión la cual permite que los usuarios responsables de ejecutar las tareas con sus aplicaciones puedan ser mucho mas ágiles en el desempeño y a su vez sean mas eficientes con las actividades, además de que permite hacer seguimiento de los suscriptores a los que destinamos correos de marketing y fácilmente se puede eliminar a aquellos que no se encuentran interesados en nuestra información, esto me permite hacer una forma de manejo segmentado de la información creando bloques dirigidos a nuevos clientes interesados en nuestra propuesta.

What do you dislike?

Aunque muchos hacen mención a que la interfaz de mailchimp es muy buena difiero de ellos, las condiciones de manejo de la herramienta no siempre son observadas de la misma manera y en algunos casos las diferencias pueden hacer parte de los cambios para mejoras, en cuanto a la presentacion de la interfaz considero que es un poco distorsionada, en algunas ocasiones las confusiones en el uso de las herramientas son bastante frecuentes y son debidas a que el personal se encuentra confundido con los elementos disponibles y ello retrasa de alguna manera las acciones a ejecutar con mailchimp, se que su menú podría estar muchísimo mejor distribuido, y que la organización de cada elemento que lo contempla podría mucho mejor presentado.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La decisión de implementar un nuevo sistema de manejo de ventas y marketing por correos en su empresa no es cosa fácil y menos si se encuentra acostumbrado al manejo de ventas convencionales sin ningún apoyo de inteligencia de negocios o términos a fines, pero en este caso puedo hacer mención de que si se encuentra indeciso(a) acerca de cual software aplicar en su empresa para el manejo de su marketing, no dude en hacer uso de mailchimp, solo se necesita un mínimo de tiempo disponible para el conocimiento de la herramienta a fondo, el costo de manejo lo verá recompensado una vez que se de cuenta que los sistemas intervenidos con mailchimp tendrán un mejor desempeño y una respuesta satisfactoria en un menor tiempo.

Las campañas de marketing han sido nuestro mayor logro en cuanto a las mejoras que hemos podido implementar en los procesos que manejamos Con la implementación de las aplicaciones de mailchimp destinadas a la creacion de campañas de marketing hemos podido aumentar nuestro alcance en el mercado y hemos podido elevar nuestro nivel publicitario estando altamente relacionado este con el uso continuo y el desempeño que ha tenido nuestro personal de trabajo en el área ello sin duda nos ha permitido tener mucho mas trabajo por la demanda de nuestro servicio y por ende un mayor ingreso financiero.

CHARU S.

"Get started making your email marketing with Best mailing application Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

What I prefer about this application is it has quite a strong interface which has a high number of resources which assist greatly to make professional email campaign and boost the conversion of those. Additionally, it includes templates that enable you to structure your thoughts better, but with sufficient flexibility to accommodate them to everything you want. Not only is it a robust tool for an email campaign, but you might also use it to different websites. You might even make a landing webpage or forms with this. It actually helps great to get your very first clients.

What do you dislike?

As it's a really strong application, you will need some more time to make use of this program, also the cost of its subscription is a little bit high for a small company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest this application to almost every individual and companies, it is a very popular email marketing application, also it gives free trial for 2000 subscriber initially, you can use and check out the benefits of this program for further use.

Right now we are making use of this application for running our mailing campaigns for spreading the awareness of the brand and also to stay in touch with clients.

Bernice M.

"An effective tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

We've been using MailChimp as the primary email marketing tool in our organization. With this too, we can view what messaging worked for emails, which one worked for ads and easily apply the insights since everything is under one roof. This saves us resources, saves us time and the tool us intuitive. With, MailChimp allows you to build integrated marketing ads that stand out. It makes it easy to create, launch, and measure marketing campaigns across various channels. Additionally, it comes with useful marketing CRM that guides your targeting to make sure you are sending the appropriate message to the intended people at the required time.

What do you dislike?

While their autoresponders are sturdy, MailChimp offers limited email automation. This means that we normally don’t benefit when it comes to advanced automation. They also have not so good support. It is sometimes difficult to customize the email template especially when one is just starting out. When signing up for the first time for the free version there is no support. We had experienced some problems when using the tool, but we didn’t get any help from the support team. However, now that we are using the paid version we are getting support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is an excellent tool it comes with many features and it’s easy to use. However, note that their payment plans are relatively similar to the same tools in the market. There is plenty of integration accessible for MailChimp. That, together with powerful tools, this email marketing tool will help you increase your sales. However, if you run a business with unique needs, such as powerful advertising automation, you will need to get another tool.

With MailChimp, we can create beautiful and personalized email campaigns and automation. These campaigns have helped our organization establish and strength our relationship with existing and potential clients. We've connected our business with MailChimp, and this has helped us get useful data about our clients. This data includes the history of service subscribed for, and if they are repeating or first-time clients. Therefore, you send targeted campaigns that redirect traffic to our organization and make more sales.

Wayne T.

"He provide good ideas for campaigns."

What do you like best?

I like most about this application is that it gives us the opportunity to use third-party integrations, which allows us to make announcements and link our sites and start campaigns. One option I love is being able to automatically send emails to my subscribers and insert forms and accounts to monitor the performance and efficiency of the campaign I am working on. A wonderful inerfaz, easy to use and with great support in the community.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a very powerful tool, you need time to learn how to use it. Also, I would like you to improve the technical support service. When we have had the need to contact them, they have not responded as quickly as necessary; this reduces the interaction between the user and those in charge of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp adapts very well to the needs of any company because it has several plans ranging from a free one to a premium that allows you to reach thousands of contacts. It serves as a platform for professional marketing automation to any company with serious intentions to emerge in that field.

The analysis of your campaigns is really good, we can see many useful statistics and I can even conduct test campaigns, this is done due to having more knowledge to the market where we want to venture. For us it has become an important tool thanks to its easy integration with other applications.

Leslie H.

"Mailchimp evaluates the success of my email marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Mailchimp is the order and hierarchy that allows me to maintain with contact lists. So I can know which ones are ideal for sending specific emails for my email marketing campaign. Although it is not unlimited, because there is a paid version, this tool allows me to win a large number of subscribers for free. And these users take me to a prestigious market. I also like the statistics that this website launches to analyze the success of my campaign. It offers me the number of links visited, my messages read and ignored. In this way I can meet the users interested in my offers and promotions.

What do you dislike?

The free version of Mailchimp does not allow me to fully interact with my contacts. I can't send them follow-up emails and I can't create automatic thank you responses for subscribing to my email marketing campaign. There really are many interesting options that I can't apply from the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best recommendation I can make to new users is to invest in the paid version to get all the tools that Mailchimp has prepared. To settle for the free version is to limit the success that your marketing strategy can achieve.

The main benefit I get from MailChimp is to predict success or failure of my email marketing campaign. I can get all the metrics that my users throw at my product and now I'm competing with other digital market strategists.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(12,373)