(12,064)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Showing 12,063 Mailchimp reviews
UE
User in Events Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Ella K.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

CC
Consultant in Consumer Services
Maud G.
Bradley C.
Digiperform E.

"Good Bulk E-mail Marketing software"

What do you like best?

The Things I like most about this application is it provides for us the opportunity to use 3rd party integrations, which permits us to make advertisements and link our sites and start campaigns, making sure that prospective customers are added onto our news letters therefore we can send out them new marketing promotions.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I really don't like is that in spite of a range of web templates which are extremely helpful, when it comes to customize these templets, margins etc, is usually relatively complex in the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is definitely a helpful e-mail marketing application to systemize most of the functions in an easy and efficient way. Moreover, it permits an array of 3rd party integrations that assist in the tasks we would like to carry out while using mailing lists. It is highly recommended specifically for small enterprises.

Mailchimp is actually a application which has made it possible for us to save lots of time and effort because of the automated functions that individuals can set up for delivering email messages, in addition it's been very helpful to monitor our clients, see detailed info on responses and also segment them in a more effective way.

Rahman A.

"MailChimp get Return On Investment through your Campaign "

What do you like best?

The best thing about the Mail Chimp is that it gives some features with free version, so that we can be familiar with the system how it works.

We can run the campaign with free version and then after we are get the ROI we can invest as per our need of business.

Its one of the good tool to run campaign and email marketing or other things get the user interest and user mindset about our services and product

What do you dislike?

The thing which I don't like is its interface of using the Website of Mail Chimp they should make it user friendly as per current trends for website designing

Otherwise the services they offer is good as compare to its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think that you want get better result ,when you run a campaign for your business then Mail Chimp is one of the best tool available in market right now, I recommended this to everyone who want's with some free option like it gives some limited resources to get the demo of how it works , and then you have to pay for it.

Ruining the Email Marketing become now easy and easier with the Mail Chimp and it gives the better KPI to further process the data.

Mail Chimp gives the facility to run a campaign through which we get the user interest rate around our different services and product which makes better decision making.

Naomi W.

"Online marketing tool that offers quality support in email marketing and automation needs"

What do you like best?

i like the fact that i am able to personalize the emails i am sending to people , i am provided with multiple newsletter templates to choose from,this allows me to create a professional and an appealing emails to my customers and clients.this has also attracted alot of users in our company since many people can get to read the information about our company and contribute to the success too

it is easy to use and it offers quality support to users incase of any inquiries about the product or incase of any breakdown

i am also able to import my own email templates according to my needs and the customers needsat a particular time.

i have also been able to send large volume of information and sharing them with team members and other users

What do you dislike?

i do not like the way it is hard to communicate to members who do not have a membership-based site yet obtaining on e is really difficult, one time i was supposed to send emails to several clients who have invested a lot in our tour company and some of them did not receive the information due to this problem and it was son embarrassing .

it is so annoying that this softwares has to alter its user interface following every update

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to build and organize lists of receipients email addresses, send the emails to them and review the data about the sent emails to confirm those who have read the information and those who have not,this helps in proper decision making

Also get an amazing output using mailchimp that allows you to create emails containing information that helps in email marketing for your company, the presentation of the finished product looks polished and professional

it reduces work load and inconviniences caused by poor planning since it allows me to schedule emails for future delivery,this ensures timely communication and has enabled us earn trust from users

it also allows me to send outbound emails and also manage the delivery of these emails ,this ensures the appropriate personel has got the information

Keira F.

"Multifunctional campaign creator with multiple tools"

What do you like best?

One function of Mailchimp that I really like is the selector and audience integrator. With this tools you can easily add a multitude of users delimited by different aspects such as location, age, sex. All these variables can be selected to create specific audiences to which you can send different campaigns according to the preferences of each of them.

Another element is the creator of marketing campaigns. You can add logos, use different images within the campaign, change sources and ultimately have multiple editing functions that allow you to create campaigns that are visually appealing to your different users.

The analysis of the data is also another element that is integrated within Mailchimp. When a campaign ends it is very important to be able to analyze those data that allow you to improve the creation of others in the future. Within this software that data analysis is quite broad and has information that shows the scope, the target, the reception rate. Reviewing all this helps to make improvements in the future.

What do you dislike?

Before buying any product in our company we use the free version, to see if we are interested in buying the paid version. I think that the free version of Mailchimp is too limited in terms of functions and tools and that may cause some people not to buy the full version because they do not know that the paid version is much more complete.

We spoke with support and were very kind explaining that functions, tools and elements had the function of payment and we ended up convincing. We are very happy with the full version of Mailchimp, but we thought that if they added some more function to the free version they could get more users than they already have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All companies want to improve their sales results or records within the web or within their applications. Mailchimp is a really powerful marketing tool, which can help you get better promotions and your company and products end up reaching a lot more people, so it's a very complete option if you have the necessary resources to implement it.

Since we used in our company Mailchimp we have obtained an increase in the records of our company, specifically 10%. Also on the other hand, we have been able to improve the sale of some of our products. Sales in general, have improved 2% since we started the campaigns through Mailchimp. In our company we are satisfied with the results obtained and we are learning to edit more deeply certain elements available within Mailchimp in order to improve the percentages of sales and records.

Ruth W.

"meets automation needs and providing email marketing platform for all sizes of businesses"

What do you like best?

mailchimp is easy to use, the first time i signed up i was able to manage and talk to all clients ,customers and employees in our tour company so easily , i was able to build and organize lists of receipients email addresses , sent the emails and even thereafter reviewed the number of people who checked them.

it enables our tour company to reach out to market opportunities out there through analysis of the comments made by our clients. also emails i send through mailchimp are secured and can not be filtered as spam hence i am assured of convinience when sending them. Thanks to Mailchimp.

there is total support from mailchimp service providers , the help desk responds to my questions and inquiries and i really enjoy immediate help i get

What do you dislike?

i have been having complaints from clients that obtaining a membership based site is quite difficult and this has limited me of the number of clients i get .

this makes communication flow poor in our company since some information can be delivered late to clients or tourists who are our customers hence some inconviniences.

its also annoying of how mailchimp varies its user interface with every update.clients get used to a user friendly one and before they settle with it again it changes with a single update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to curb competition from other businesses by marketing through mailchimp which provides finished products that are appealing ,looks professional and polished hence attracts clients and all those getting the emails or reading the information.

also if in need of a platform for sending personalized emails and also outbound emails, this is more convinient to clients and the platform will provide you with automated responses for proper decision making for the success of business

it has helped me avoid last minute rush with distribution o emails for marketing since i am able to schedule emails for future plans of the business . this early planning has also enabled our company to curb competition from other tour companies using other websites for email marketing.

mailchimp is also readily available with the free version where all new users get to use it without necessarily paying for them

Bryan M.

"Easy to use Mail Software for Big and Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Newsletter scheduling makes it easy to prepare and organize campaigns.Signing up and unsubscribing is very simple to set up which helps the growth and maintenance of your lists. The reports have a large amount of information, but especially the click map report which very easily and visually shows what your audience is drawn to. Professional Looking Templates that are simple to edit and customize depending on your skill level. Mobile and Desktop Previews allow you to see what the email will look like for users.

What do you dislike?

Categorization of lists can be confusing, especially when you integrate with other software to manage your contacts. There are people who are added into the system but not always onto a list. Segmentation can be confusing. Many of the more complex features need outside assistance as they require more knowledge than just marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your audience list is organized correctly and if you are going to integrate with another software, research what requirements are necessary before fully committing.

Mailchimp helps us to reach a large number of people while organizing our messages for different audiences. The templates are easy to use so we can send multiple messages while keeping a fresh look and keeping our audience engaged.

James C.

"Free to start to build your email list"

What do you like best?

I like how you can open up a brand new mail chimp account for completely free up to 1000-2000 email contacts and do not have to pay to send out emails unlike other email autoresponders on the market which is amazing and i use it for many of my shopify and e-commerce businesses. I send out emails on a weekly basis and its easy to use

What do you dislike?

I do not like how shopify removed the app for mailchimp and it is now more complicated to use it with shopify which was the main reason i used to. Which was to drive sales by sending out emails to my list of customers and they opened up my emails. Now i can not connect it anymore which is shame

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using email then you need this

it solved the problem of sending emails to my customers and has increased my sales

Raisa S.

"Mailchimp has made it possible to send emails to masses with great convenience"

What do you like best?

Mail chimp has a great and user-friendly interface. It is so easy to use and very affordable especially for startups since it has a free startup version and the pricing is quite responsive to customers needs.Mail chimp comes with many customizable templates that you can use to create emails and they are so easy to customize and quite fun to use.I also love that mail chimp helps to analyze the response of your subscribers since we can see statistics and detailed information on each campaign for instance the number of bounces, the number of clicks etc.

What do you dislike?

The customization and also the formatting of mails is often not a seamless process. Also the pricing tends to go up as you try to expand your reach and may be too pricey for small companies.

Mail chimp has greatly and positively impacted my reach of newsletters with all my various subscribers especially with limited resources and time.Its a perfect platform to build my audience and a great marketing strategy.

Ligia T.

"A powerful software known in several parts of the world."

What do you like best?

What do I like about Mailchimp? Its interface The way you have organized each menu allowing you to manage it is very easy. The subscription process is very simple. It also has a free version that can reach up to two thousand users. The predesigned templates that allow me to save time when designing a campaign. The way it is integrated with Twitter and Facebook. The analytics offered is very useful giving detailed information about the scope of our campaigns. Each Plan adapts very well to the finances and needs of each company.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface of Mailchimp is easy to use, often and with each update you experience changes that can be somewhat complex to adapt. This can cause problems for some users. Otherwise I have nothing negative to note about Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To start you can try the free version. It allows you to get up to one thousand contacts which is not bad for a start. Explore this tool very well. By registering, detail the name of your company very well, since modifying it later can become a problem. Mailchimp is an excellent software.

Greater presence in email and social networks of our product and its benefits. Excellent comments about our brand. All this thanks to this software with which we advertise from the comfort of our offices or even from the street because it allows us to access from any device

Dario B.

"The perfect tool that every business should have."

What do you like best?

I like this program because it greatly facilitates the execution of my marketing campaigns allowing us to know more about all of our clients. I like that this system has the A / B system which is a vital tool, without this it would be very difficult for me and my sales team to know the winning advertising that has a better acceptance.

In addition, this system allows me to send large quantities of content capable of making customers buy products quickly. Even with this tool it is possible to issue brochures and information with quality content that manages to get hooked to the needs of all my clients. I also like the way how mailchimp offers its reports, this in a complete and detailed way that greatly facilitates the understanding of what is happening in real time with my marketing campaigns

What do you dislike?

This system is undoubtedly a real gem, however, its free version does not show all the potential that this program can offer, that's why for me it's something I did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Much has been said and we know what mailchimp is an excellent program and for this reason I recommend it a lot, if you want to know more about it, you have several options, one of them is to use the free version, and the other is to know it through of opinions in videos.

This system has given me a lot of benefits such as constant growth in my business, a flow of real emails that I can use for other purposes, also, I have the facility to be able to make detailed newsletters that allow me to know exactly the opinions of my clients and of those people that enter new in my data of clients, between many things more.

Stacy A.

"marketing and informational email messages designing platform for all sizes of businesses"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp allows me use my own imported templates of my choice , it does not limit me to the ones they avail to all users ,this alows me to create a campaign about our tour company using a template that i know most of our people would prefer ,

it has a free plan that enables new users to test the services it provides , i got it so fast and set up easily , this has atrtacted more new users and also almost all our customers and employees in our tour company have signed up and we are able to communicate on our tour plans and adventures.

thereafter after the expiry of the free period , the mailchimp is available at an affordable pricing.

What do you dislike?

it does not work with imported contacts and obtaining a membership based site can be difficult at times , this limits the number of responses one can get from campaigns carried through emails sent.

it limits sending of emails and campaigns to only one subscriber list at a time this leads to late delivery of information on our trips planned causing inconviniences .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get to curb competition on your business whether small or large through conducting campaigns in all social media platforms and also emails by using mailchimp website.

Get automated responses on your emails which are analyzed and availed to you for proper planning and good decision making.

Mailchimp is cheap,available and easy to set up hence reliable at all times ,despite the shortcomings ,the customer help desk is always available.

at first most people we sent campaigns through emails using other websites could not read them since they were not appealing, mailchimp allows personalization of these emails making them look more professional hence encouraging people to read and engage in our emails.

It allows sending of large volumes of information through emails to various people hence proper marketing means for our tour company

Jose P.

"Mailchimp has been our best email marketing tool "

What do you like best?

Among the things we like most about MailChimp is its high performance capacity. There are few platforms for sending mass emails that allow sending more than ten thousand emails through drip campaigns. Its user interface is quite automated, so it is fairly simple to create a template for ad (or several) and add it to emails. Another point we want to talk about is its ability to store databases. This is huge, allowing you to work with thousands of emails.

What do you dislike?

Something we did not like about MailChimp is the price of custom domains for the landing pages. $ 99 a year is much more than what most online marketing automation software charges. MailChimp also does not allow us to monitor the interaction of users who enter our site, and we can not apply surveys to them. The platform is not fully optimized to run on a mobile access. This makes it difficult to manage sales intelligence on mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is a platform full of advantages for all kinds of advertising agencies. In the case of small agencies, the free version allows you to add up to 2000 emails to the database. It is excellent for optimizing the marketing of online retail stores, and for segmenting public.

MailChimp has shown that great things can be done with simple tools. The benefit it gives lies in the time we save when importing databases with contacts and by automating the sending of emails through specific events. With MailChimp it has also become more practical to track our return on investment throughout the advertising campaigns, as well as the review of our progress, thanks to its history of work processes.

Santiago Jose M.

"A very popular tool to which you can get much benefit."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailchimp is that it offers the service for free up to 2 thousand subscribers. For a small company that is starting this is excellent because it adapts perfectly to their needs. It also offers the option to create subscription forms. The analytics offered is excellent with specific data to know the impact of our advertising campaigns. I can access the service from any device with an internet connection. The design of the interface is clean and very attractive from the aesthetic point of view. The paid versions are accessible. The Mailchimp logo seems funny to me. It really is a great tool.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to say about Mailchimp. Until now, he has very well covered our needs in terms of advertising and marketing through email and social networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free plan is fine to start. Little by little it will be known the benefits of this software. Any doubt can clarify it by relying on the technical service. On the WEB there is a lot of material that serves as a tutorial to learn how to use this tool. I highly recommend it.

Give us the opportunity to position ourselves much more in public opinion. Allow each campaign we design to reach thousands of people with just one click. Make all this possible at a very affordable price that has reduced costs in the area related to marketing.

Eunice M.

"Who would say no to mailchimp."

What do you like best?

The packages are super amazing, I mean,bit fits all individuals payments plans and especially the free trial that allows up to 2000 contacts, that is incredible.

The idea of sharing concepts of products on social media is great all thanks to mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

Probably as time goes by I am able to point out its downside but honestly for the time I have used it it has served me well and nothing short of amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Which other software offers the social media advertising at such incredible rates and you still have a chance to upgrade to premium as time goes by, this is amazing and I would ask for a better software it has made my work exceptional.

As a project manager I want all the projects that I am working on to be the best and nothing short of that, and with this particular software I am able to share the products on social media increasing the sales with is super super amazing

Carlos David H.

"A great ally to do marketing through the WEB"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp e suno of the most popular softwares when advertising and marketing is concerned. It is very easy to use and without a doubt that is one of its greatest advantages. Being able to design and promote various types of campaigns through email and social networks such as Twitter and Facebook thanks to this service has been a great success. The free version allows you to reach up to 2000 thousand users. The other plans allow to expand the range of action much more. The template offered is very useful as well as the analytical which allows us to evaluate the impact of our campaigns. Mailchimp is undoubtedly a powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp is excellent. I would say that the price of premium versions may not be accessible. However it is obvious that if we want an excellent service we have to pay for it. So more than a failure this is simply a necessary investment for our company to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still do not know Mailchimp and you are looking for a tool that allows you to save money, time and effort, then it is time to enter the page of this service and subscribe. If I doubt I invite you to know its free version. I assure you that you will be encouraged to subscribe to the premium versions.

Mailchimp has saved us money and effort by automating marketing processes through the WEB. We have managed to position our brand in spaces that we had not previously occupied. Mailchimp has also allowed us to know about the progress of our campaigns through networks. I think it has been a great decision to subscribe to this service.

Jefferson D.

"The platform that evolved the marketing of my company"

What do you like best?

I like Mailchimp a lot because its configuration is nice and safe, it also allows us to automate the mass sending of emails and it's great because it saves us a lot of time together which makes our work easier.

Your free plan is very good, since it allowed us to know the software and all its excellent functions is very functional and effective. I love the way this program can adapt to our needs and implement other applications for the design of ads on different social networks, which makes it very versatile and complete.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are not things that I dislike of this program, it is very complete, dynamic and has generated diversity of benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this platform because I adapt to my company in an excellent way, it was nice and easy to use it, definitely the investment I made in this program has left excellent results.

Undoubtedly this program has changed the performance of the company for better, because thanks to its effective functions including: automation, purchasing data, statistics, we have managed to improve our advertising, through the we made a great follow-up and provide a greater appreciation of the result of the advertising campaigns managed and with this we can make recommendations to customers in a more specific way to their needs through their purchase history, the company being more effective and generating more income because it has surely helped us with the marketing.

Mailchimp has been a useful tool for the company because it facilitated us to solve some deficiencies that we had as in it sent emails, as well as strengthened other areas such as advertising, in short has adapted to our needs generating results that have been seen reflected in our finances as well as in our image as a company.

Gordon H.

"a software for fast and effective digital marketing "

What do you like best?

This email marketing system is widely used today, most customers enjoy receiving information, promotions and invitations from their favorite companies, creating an information campaign with this application is very simple, they have a great variety of templates to their disposocion to choose the one that best suits the tone of your campaign and your product, has the advantage of allowing contacts to be imported from different platforms and to segment the information according to the demographic group we want to reach.

A feature to highlight is that we can directly monitor the positive or negative impact of our campaign through this application, because it allows us to know if our emails were open or not and how many people accessed the suggested link, so we can do the necessary adjustments

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism, it is a fast, intuitive application, it respects the anti spam laws and it allows me to monitor my campaigns. Besides, its designs are original and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend you to use it for marketing in social networks and by email and take advantage of it to make campaigns with positive content for the community

One of the many benefits that has brought the change to email marketing is that I can see positive or negative impact of our campaign through this application, it allows us to know if our emails were opened or not and how many people accessed the suggested link , in this way we can make the necessary adjustments and thus better use our human and economic resources

Maria H.

"Mailchimp a great tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a great tool for email marketing, has a very powerful interface with a lot of tools that help streamline marketing campaigns considerably. I think it's great that allows you to start for free with the first 2000 subscribers, that allows a great possibility for small businesses or individuals to start with their first campaigns. It also makes it much easier to create new prospects from your own website by being able to integrate it with other tools such as wordpress. And something that I consider an additional plus are the free templates because it allows you to start your first campaigns with an existing structure.

What do you dislike?

It is really a powerful tool, for that reason it has a small learning curve, that is to say it needs a time of practice to be able to use to the maximum this tool and that begins to generate benefits for the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use mailchimp to start with your email marketing strategies at no cost you can have your first 2000 users.

With mailchimp we generated our first campaigns to our first groups of customers, it was extremely useful because we could get feedback from our customers which helped us to improve our offer of solutions, and the ability to categorize our different customers was very useful because we can send a value proposition according to the profile of our customer, and creating our own mail templates makes the job much faster.

Melanie C.

"Campaign creation program very easy to use."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a program to create campaigns that are easy to use and efficient.

The campaigns in MailChimp are very professional. I really like the various solutions offered by the platform to make all the marketing work easy and efficient.

I like the reports offered by the platform, it is important to have a clear idea of what the weak points are and correct them, it also helps to have a better scope in the future. Also, it is not necessary to know HTML thanks to its optimized templates to adapt to any device from which the campaign opens, and it is also very good, because there is a considerable variety of templates available.

What do you dislike?

The MailChimp interface is easy to use. But every time they update the platform the appearance of this changes, then it is necessary to be constantly adapting to new changes- This has hindered my work on the platform, it would be good if this was modified and does not change the interface with each update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is an incredible help and guide to correct errors of old campaigns and avoid them in the future, doing a job that is positive and the necessary fruits. It is easy to use and offers a free plan. For these reasons I recommend this great platform.

With the use of MailChimp our campaigns are more efficient. Thanks to their reports we have corrected the weak points and improved our future campaigns making them more powerful and achieving the expected result and even much more.

Besides having the option to your templates we do not need to be experts in HTML and it has been possible to work easily with these templates.

Jason C.

"The application that allows you to grow as a company"

What do you like best?

I like to use Mailchimp because without a doubt it is a very complete system and it has a diversity of functions that allows me to do quality work in the shortest time possible, it is very useful, we are happy with its results, it exceeds our expectations.

The free version is very good, but after a while it was invested in the Premium version and we liked it a lot more, because we made through it a better advertising management and saved time by being able to send emails in an automated way.

What do you dislike?

This application has been innovative, efficient and versatile for the company, it has led us to optimize some processes, making it very effective so I have no complaints or anything negative to say, it has been a fortune to work with Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application to all companies that want to increase their sales, save time and have a greater redeeming in general, since all this and more you can get through this effective application, your company will thank you for having invested in mailchimp.

After starting to use Mailchimp in our company, we really evolved our way of doing marketing, now my work team and I manage to do it not only fast but with excellent quality, because the tools of this application are great and make us much easier. the work to create and design our advertising and marketing efforts.

We have also optimized the delivery times and allowed us to make an excellent control management, as we follow up the clients, their opinions and with this more detailed information, make a moniterio of our market and give a better service to our customers.

Janeth O.

"A letter up your sleeve if your advertising strategy is not going very well"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is one of the most popular softwares because it offers several features that make it one of the most preferred. It's easy to use. It's economic. It integrates very well with social networks. It offers a template to facilitate the work. Use electronic mail as the main space to get our advertising campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Although the automation of the templates is good. However, when it comes to more complex workflows, problems can arise. On the other hand, more updates are necessary. beyond that I have nothing negative to say about Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is a very useful tool that adapts to any type of marketing campaign that you and your company intend to promote. Automate the entire marketing process which will leave you free time that you can devote to other areas for your business to grow. It really is worth using it. I highly recommend it.

Mailchimp has allowed us to penetrate a space that until now we had not tried and that is the one of the electronic mail. having the possibility of reaching thousands of people offering our product and the benefits of it, has turned into a benefit for us. Our experience with mailchimp has been positive from every point of view.

Ian J.

"Marketing emails and automated messages with MailChimp."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is an all-in-one platform, which brings together all the features and tools necessary to create and send marketing campaigns, automated messages, provide very useful information in reports and analysis, among other useful functions for the growth of a company or business.

I like MailChimp the reports and analysis that it offers of the sent campaigns, this helps to correct possible errors and see the impact caused by each of the campaigns. I also like that the templates offered by the platform fit

to the device from which the campaign is being viewed, that is, from where my clients see it (cell phone, tablet, computer) this is going to be implemented.

What do you dislike?

The freemium version of MailChimp is quite considerate and useful, without embedding, the payment plans of this platform are quite expensive. When new functions or more subscriber or post office capabilities are needed, a new plan is necessary, but these may not be accessible to some medium and small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of MailChimp to anyone who really wants to work properly with an efficient mail merchant.

Knowing the features of this platform and making use of them correctly will benefit you greatly.

MailChimp is the most stable commerce and mail marketing platform with which you have worked in the company. With this platform the appearance of our campaign bulletins are very professional and reliable. The platform is somewhat expensive, but the money invested in marketing multiplies its fruits in the not too distant future, and when using MailChimp in our marketing this happened.

Diana G.

"Send email marketing emails in a very simple way"

What do you like best?

What I like most about mailchimp is that it gives you many tools to streamline your email marketing process, has very good templates with which you can quickly start your first campaigns, (mainly helps you organize your ideas) also allows you to save your own templates and I really consider it a very good tool. Its free version allows you to start until you have your first 2000 users, which makes it a very good tool to start. One of the things I consider most remarkable about mailchimp is that it allows a very good automation when sending emails to your different user lists, which helps you save a considerable amount of time when conducting your email marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

mailchimp is a very powerful tool and with many features therefore needs a small learning curve to be able to use it and you need some practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all those people who need and are looking for a tool to send emails to their customers or implement email campaigns to their potential customers, I recommend using mailchimp although it has a small learning curve is one of the best tools on the market.

One of the reasons why we implemented mailchimp is because we needed a powerful tool to make our email marketing. We tried several tools and stayed with it because it gave us the most automation, and this way we achieved more and better results in our campaigns.

Ferason M.

"With MailChimp there are few limits on mailing "

What do you like best?

MailChimp has turned out to be a much better application than we thought. It is excellent to increase the return on investment (ROI) in a few time margins. It makes the management of drip marketing campaigns much easier, and makes the work of executing them quite automated.

What do you dislike?

The management system for A / B tests (known as A / B testing) is slow, as is the landing page management tool. Its audience segmentation function is too generalist. Although MailChimp can send up to a total of 12,000 emails simultaneously, the software usually collapses due to the pressure exerted by large amounts of mail (this is due to its poor capacity). It does not work to manage databases, so you have to constantly resort to third-party software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is a service that has a lot to give. It is recommended mainly to extensive advertising agencies, with social media accounts with a lot of movement. We recommend your ad creation tool, because it offers interesting templates to create ads and launch them in the shortest possible time.

This platform has brought great advantages to our business, such as the creation of our own custom domain (for only about $ 99 per year). It has been excellent to create emails that are sent through events that we can program ourselves, and to filter spam.

Joseph H.

"a platform for online marketing campaigns without spam "

What do you like best?

this application created in order to reach the largest possible number of people via email, is a great tool to transmit information about the products offered by a company, respects the anti spam laws so we can be sure that the emails we send in our campaigns will not be cataloged in that group and those who receive them can have them in their inbox and decide for themselves if they want to access the links you propose, on the other hand it presents us with interesting tools for managing the application, such as tracking of the results of our campaigns, marketing proposals and tools for designing the emails using a variety of templates proposed by the platform, I really enjoy having professional support in the design of my online marketing campaigns and the designs of the templates are adapted to any type of products and services, helping sales productivity and the positioning of brands in the market

What do you dislike?

It is a simple application, it practices with many templates and it divides or segments the emails according to the message that you want to transmit the brand. I currently do not have any criticism

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you would recommend this platform because the designs of the templates adapted to any type of products and services with which you do not have to hire designers for your campaigns

prior to the use of this application, our mail campaigns did not have a clear address, we simply sent a lot of emails and most did not lead to any results, since we use this application we have seen results in the increase of the number of people buying our products

Natalie G.

"Mailchimp is the way to go guys."

What do you like best?

I really like that free trial, I don't know how much I can emphasise this but honestly this works as a sample platform where we as professionals can try out the software at zero charges and therefore make an informed decision on whether on purchase the software or not and for sure that is amazing.

The ease of use is on a whole other level which basically means that no hustle when it come to getting the hang of .things.

What do you dislike?

One would regard the pricing on the high end but honestly the payment packages are quite amazing starting from the free trial that allows up to 2000 contacts, where else would one get that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the free trial package you don't need to struggle with the search of a goof software because you can give mailchimp a try at absolutely free and you'll get to know the way forward after that which I am pretty sure you are going to make the most amazing purchase ever.

Brand security during marketing is very critical and most clients want that guarantee and for with alongside mailchimp I can offer that, do basically the idea of having marketing campaigns on various social media at forms is amazing as far as sales and marketing is concerned.

Claudia T.

"Mailchimp: a great instrument to market through e-mail and social networks"

What do you like best?

The learning curve of Mailchimp is not very steep. Learning to manage it is a simple process. The editor is fast and very easy to use. The interface is very clean. The unbeatable technical support. The option to drag and drop is very practical. Each plan adapts to the needs of the company. It is very popular and known worldwide

What do you dislike?

Although Mailchimp offers a free version I believe that the premium versions have high costs, which in the case of companies that are just being born constitutes a limitation. Although the free version gives us the possibility of reaching up to 2000 users as a company grows, it will have more needs. That's why it would be good to have more competitive rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is ideal for those growing companies that need a tool that allows them to save money on designers to promote advertising campaigns. Actually using it is very simple. The free version is very good to start and learn a little more about this tool. It's worth a try.

Using Mailchimp has been very beneficial for our company because since we enjoy this service, advertising campaigns occupy more spaces than before. Through email, twiiter and facebook we have promoted advertising strategies with the help of this valuable tool.

Georgia C.

"Email marketing without complications."

What do you like best?

With MailChimp email marketing is quite dynamic and much less complicated.

Working with MailChimp has been easy, although it can be a somewhat complex platform.

I like MailChimp which is a platform that has multiple integrations, for example Facebook, so take advantage of everything as much as possible and create a marketing like I always wanted it without the need of efforts in vain.

In addition this tool offers multiple optimized templates with an acceptable aspect, so it is not necessary to be an HTML expert or hire a design group, thus avoiding spending unnecessary money.

What do you dislike?

I do not like MailChimp that every time they launch an update on the platform the interface changes. I do not like it because there are times that it is very constant and it is a headache to have to conform so often to so many changes (usually unnecessary) on the platform. I have not gotten used to one change when another comes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since I started working with MailChimp I like to recommend this platform because it has been a very effective solution.

It is a tool for mail marketing that offers a generous freemium plan that is ideal to start and so know better how this platform works without spending money.

With this platform we were able to correct the mistakes we had previously made in the marketing of the company and start investing time and money in a job that would give the necessary results and that were wanted.

Working with MailChimp has been easy and improving all the work that was done previously was the best thing that could be done.

Arun K.

"Mailchimp is an excellent application for sending bulk emails with automated followups"

What do you like best?

The Best things about this application are that it offers the ability to use Third party integrations, which help us to make promotional activities and link our websites and initiate the promotional campaigns, also ensuring that potential customers are included into our mailing list so that we can mail out the new promotion campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The thing I seriously do not like is usually that regardless of numerous web page templates that are very useful, but when we start customizing it for our mailing campaigns, we need to take care of all the elements in the theme, we should use all the fields in the templates, otherwise you templates will not proceed further to the finishing of the campaign, usually it is complex at the bending.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is surely a beneficial tool for promoting the products and services of your company in a simple and easy, effective way. Additionally, it makes it possible for a range of Third party integrations that really help while in the projects we wish to execute while using the e-mail lists. It is strongly suggested especially for small companies.

MailChimp is truly a software which makes it feasible for us just to save time and energy due to the automatic features that people can build for sending the emails, in addition, it is often beneficial to observe our customers, see in-depth information on replies as well as segment them in a more efficient way.

Violet S.

"the email marketing campaign platform "

What do you like best?

this application is the solution for sending automatic emails for any large or small company that needs to communicate with existing or new customers, has its template system that allows creating a communication campaign through automatic emails, segmented by groups, which is the most modern way to communicate today with the followers of the brands, the client can decide whether or not to access the information proposed by the company, also is economical, does not begin to pay until a certain number of emails per month so that small businesses that do not have many contacts will be happy to pay at least initially

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to think about something that I do not like about this application. It is modern, fast, it allows me to see the results of my campaigns in real time, it is like working directly with a marketing team that guides me in which strategies to implement and in which are the failures to correct

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it allows digital marketing strategies in a non-aggressive and legal way without falling into spam and annoying the customer but at the same time taking advantage of all the advantages of current technology, both in commerce and electronic marketing

this application has templates to make easier the creation of email campaigns and are divided by sectors to make it easier to access them and choose which is the most appropriate for what you want to communicate to the client, this tool is well managed has allowed us to manage our list of contacts and import from other platforms and create campaigns with marketing strategies that already come in many cases incorporated

David G.

"Software for an efficient email marketing."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a software that has a variety of tools, which allows the creation of high quality advertising campaigns, generating a very efficient email marketing.

Creating campaigns with MailChimp is quite fast and simple. You can work with this tool to adapt and adjust all the settings so that it fits correctly to those you want and can express the right message.

I like that the templates offered by the platform are capable of being modified and also allows to load my own templates and work easily with them if I wish.

What do you dislike?

When you need to send high volume campaigns it can be a bit complicated and take more time than you had planned to organize and design everything. For people who do it occasionally, it's not a problem. But when you work constantly and with large amounts on the platform, time is going to be a small problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend MailChimp because it has really been easy for me to adapt and work with this platform. However, for people who do not yet use it or are going to start with this tool, I recommend that you be cautious as MailChimp can cancel or suspend your account if you receive many spam complaints from your emails.

MailChimp has been with the platform for the distribution and creation of more effective and effective advertising campaigns with which we have worked. The job of mail marketing has been much easier since we started doing it with this tool. In addition, working with MailChimp offers a very professional quality and great aspect to the campaigns.

Ana Maria G.

"Mailchimp: a large advertising at your fingertips."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers many features that make it one of the best advertising services by email and social networks. It is easy to handle it. The interface is intuitive. The free version allows you to reach up to 2 thousand people. The other plans adapt very well to the needs and finances of each company. Your customer service is unbeatable. It is popular throughout the planet.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Mailchimp. It really seems to me an extraordinary tool that has been of great help to us inside the company. I'm really grateful for the service it offers and I know that every day the developers of this software put all the effort to keep it updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a company that is being born and needs a service that helps you position your brand in a specific universe of consumers then Mailchimp is what you need. The interface of this product is highly intuitive, which will allow you to manage the advertising of your company if you wish. I recommend it. Success is guaranteed with this software.

Since we used Mailchimp the results have been tangible. Our social networks every day have more followers. We have built day by day a larger client base thanks to the campaigns that we have promoted with the help of Mailchimp. It really was worth trying with this software.

Hannah S.

"MailChimp, an email marketing platform that offers a lot at an excellent price."

What do you like best?

I love that it offers a lot for very little, that is, you can start with a free trial account with which you will be able to access the most basic and necessary services but also the most fundamental and essential ones for those who do not have enough money as to pay the full subscription. Taking into account all this we can say that it is enough what you are getting without paying anything, but if you get the premium account the benefits are unbeatable. You will have access to everything so your new advertising campaigns managed by email will have an impressive boom. It is a very valuable offer, I can not complain. My experience since the free version has been very good.

What do you dislike?

The negative point with this program is the fact that it is not so easy to handle the first, it takes some time and dedication to adapt and learn to manage the templates and all the functionalities to be able to take full advantage of this program. And if in addition to the original complexity we add the frequent modification by means of updates the truth becomes very complex unless you have a lot of time using the program because you do not finish adapting to one version when you are already upgrading to the next.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they try it for real. These programs make your life easier so they are definitely recommended.

If there is something worthwhile and I can recommend with this software, it is to obtain the premium account. While the free account already offers a lot, the premium is an investment that is totally worth it, the company will never see it as an unnecessary expense.

Since we started using MailChimp the issue of advertising campaigns has changed drastically for the better. It has certainly solved many problems making the process much more automated and simple. In fact, the relationship with our customers has improved a lot since now everything is easier to implement.

Stella B.

"Platform with an intuitive and striking aesthetic interface."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is an excellent platform for the creation of advertising bulletins. I like it a lot because it is easy to use, since it has a very intuitive and very simple interface to understand. Also with a very striking aesthetic without being exaggerated.

I like MailChimp that this platform offers high quality integrations, for example WordPress and Zapier. This helps to make work more efficient and to generate great growth in the company.

Most of the templates offered free are quite modern, and work with the editor of "drag and drop", however the classic templates are not so responsive.

What do you dislike?

Advanced MailChimp automation are not as stable and robust as automatic responses.

The classic templates are also very limited and it is not so easy to work with them.

MailChimp is a great platform, but it has details that must be corrected and will increase the quality of this software much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is a platform for the creation of newsletters that adapts quite well. It offers a free plan that offers 2,000 subscribers and about 10,000 free sent emails.

I always recommend it because it is very reliable and useful. And it's a great investment with your free plan. So I think I should take it into account.

The implementation of MailChimp as our software for the creation of newsletters and advertising campaigns has resulted in a more efficient email marketing. All the money that has been invested in this area has brought great contributions and benefits to the company, such as an increase in customers and interested parties.

Carmen C.

"The most popular, popular and efficient software that I have handled."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is excellent where you look. Excellent interface Options and work menu very well designed. The learning curve is not tilted. It is fast, light. It has very appropriate templates to facilitate the work. It allows me to reach many contacts. Each plan adapts to the needs of our company. It is synchronized with Twiiter and Facebook. Even the chimp logo gives something to this software.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have covered our needs very well. We have nothing bad to narrow down about Mailchimp. The experience has been positive. Maybe the prices of premium plans are somewhat high, but if we want a quality service we obviously have to pay for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is ideal for those who are looking for a tool that allows them to advertise quality. Without you having a somewhat extensive client base then it is worth trying this software. The results you will see in a few days. I recommend it 100% to my colleagues.

With Mailchimp we have promoted excellent advertising campaigns through email and our social networks reaching more and more people and winning potential customers. The investment has been minimal if we compare it with the great benefits it has not left. We no longer have to pay advertising consultants. Mailchimp does everything for us.

PEDRO S.

"Es un sistema extraordinario para ampliar nuestros negocios"

What do you like best?

Las contraindicaciones encontradas en el proceso de mercadeo que manejamos en la empresa ha podido ser revertida por medio del uso de las diferentes opciones encontradas en mailchimp, entre ellas puedo destacar lo que mas me gusta y es que su sistema de manejo es ampliamente fácil de maniobrar, tiene una interfaz muy eficiente y sus diferentes aplicaciones pueden aportar una cantidad innumerable de opciones adaptables a las necesidades de uso, algunos pudieran decir que su precio es costoso, sin embargo considero que con los resultados que se pueden obtener luego de su uso constante la inversión es realmente apropiada y valedera en cualquier escala que se encuentre su empresa, pequeña, mediana o grande.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de todas las bondades que aporta el uso de las herramientas que se encuentran en mailchimp y que sus resultados se hacen palpables en un corto tiempo, se puede hacer mención a que su uso es un poco restrictivo como el hecho deque no puedas crear un elemento automatizado de trabajo a través de el lo que serviría de mucho aporte, ademas las plantillas de edición son limitadas y no tienes opción alguna de crear tu propio sistema de plantillas para variar el diseño de las mismas y no ser tan repetitivo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La mayor parte de nuestro crecimiento reciente en los sistemas de mercadeo ha sido sin duda gracias a las implementacion de planes asociados al uso continuo de las herramientas de mailchimp, su sistema de creación de campañas es muy novedoso y se soporta de manera fantástica con los contactos que pueda tener la empresa en sus redes sociales, recomiendo de manera amplia es uso de mailchimp a fin de crear mejorar sustanciales en su empresa.

Hemos podido aumentar nuestro sistema de creación de campañas con la implementacion de las herramientas que se encuentran disponibles en mailchimp, ello nos ha permitido también ampliar las opciones de enlaces a través de envíos directos de correos electrónicos a nuestros clientes, enlazandonos también con las diferentes redes sociales que las que se puede acceder desde mailchimp. Todo ello a contribuido a la mejora de los contactos con nuestros clientes y a la ampliación de nuestro sistema de negocios de manera integral.

Thomas M.

"I like mailchimp"

What do you like best?

I can have complete reports of each client of what I need to know such as email, geographic information and social media information to send campaigns according to the tastes of each person and so it is of more interest every campaign sent and seen by them, with integrations that allows automation to improve workflow

I started using the free plan and I liked all its features that I had like being able to send 10,000 emails to 2000 of my subscribers and the more my plan increased the more they could send emails

What do you dislike?

The automations are limited to what I can not do advanced automation, it's a real pity that you can not do several at once and that is not as advanced as other platforms that do allow it, the rest I like everything on this platform. performance is excellent and your service very good

A more flexible marketing is created from the comfort of this platform for the sending and creation of the campaigns, with templates that save me much more time in the creation and in the creativity of developing each one, I only enter the information because the design and distribution of the information is already designed in each template you choose

Mike S.

"Without a doubt this is the most incredible software ever."

What do you like best?

The free trial package is what I love most about Mailchimp, gone are the days when you would make a purchase and rant about it all year long but with this one you you can test drive it and see for yourself if it suits you or not.

What do you dislike?

Well to be honest for the time I have used Mailchimp it has served it purpose and I have not seen its downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guys there is a trial period for Mailchimp which means you don't have to make a purchase while blindfolded you can get to experience the software first hand.

Marketing with Mailchimp is great for sure because it allows integration with other platform since i can posts all updates on the social media sites which increases the sales if the products which is incredible.

While at it, brand safety and fraud protection is on a whole other level which makes client confident about how we deliver the output.

Cameron H.

"Mail campaign software for your company "

What do you like best?

In my experience, a great way for consumers to be loyal to the brand is to send them useful information about your business or about useful topics and from there you can get more followers and more sales in this order of ideas this platform is committed to orgainzar and segment the quality and quantity of emails as well as the destination of these emails is to observe what are the reactions to our emails, if they are opened or discarded without opening, this we can see according to the number of people who enter the link proposed and this is not spam that can be so annoying to customersIn my experience, a great way for consumers to be loyal to the brand is to send them useful information about your business or about useful topics and from there you can get more followers and more sales in this order of ideas this platform is committed to organize and segment the quality and quantity of emails as well as the destination of these emails is to observe what are the reactions to our emails, if they are opened or discarded without opening, this we can see according to the number of people who enter the link proposed and this is not spam that can be so annoying to customers

What do you dislike?

I really like the amount of templates and the guides that lends the page which turns out to be very dynamic at the moment of carrying out your campaign at this moment I do not have suggestions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any company with a sufficient number of contacts to which you can send useful information about your company, this is the platform because It has some original designs and a dynamic interface

has been solved how to get mass information to our followers without using spam and can measure their reactions, we have done campaigns of all kinds because the variety of templates is extensive and can be customized according to the theme and the information and the company

Nick A.

"Mailchimp is easy to use, highly effective, and looks great to the client."

What do you like best?

I loved the way the final result looks to clients. It's professional, modern, and offers all of the features one could expect in a service that delivers mass emails. I used this over the course of the last year to specifically target emails to a sign up a list. I also integrated our word press site with the mail chimp api in order to be able to sign up customers to our email list, and automatically update the list in mail chimp. Once we built our lists, it was simple to be able to create drafts of mass emails, and proof them among multiple people we were working with. Once the results from the proofs came in, we were able to settle on the ones to send. One of my favorite features was the ability to see how many people that we sent the email to, actually opened it. And if for some reason they didn't, we were able to re-send them the email easily and effectively leading to an incredible open rate!

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I fully understand the management of lists currently. I will have to spend more time to figure out exactly how to best utilize them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Mailchimp. It is a solid tool that should be used for any professional business looking to send out mass emails in a controlled environment.

I am solving a huge problem by being able to not only send emails to my client list, but also design them, and see how many have opened it, etc.

George L.

"A powerful creator of marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

The ability to create different audiences within the platform is one of the best developed elements within Mailchimp. When you want to send multiple campaigns to different types of users, a tool that allows you to differentiate several groups of people serves to make campaigns more profitable.

The introduction of data within the platform and the subsequent analysis of the results of the campaign are useful for you to check if your objectives have been met and also so that you can see what has failed or needs to be improved when you believe other different.

What do you dislike?

When a tool has a lot of different functions and has a lot of tools it makes the price rise. Mailchimp is one of the creators of the most complete marketing campaigns in the entire market, but if you are a company that needs to create many campaigns and use a large number of tools you have to pay what it costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider Mailchimp a good tool for medium or large companies that have enough economic resources to be able to take advantage of all the elements that Mailchimp has and to be able to create very complete campaigns.

For us Mailchimp is a very useful tool, as it helps our company in everything related to sales and marketing. Before having Mailchimp our campaigns were less profitable, I could not select the user group well and we could not see what had failed. Now we can check all that by reviewing this software.

Khare K.

"Mailchimp allows us to mass marketing professionally. "

What do you like best?

The system includes a good analysis creator. We can also make emails that can be activated through specific events. It helps us a lot to handle web forms and even landing pages. We like the way in which we can manage the autoresponders, so freely. Thanks to mailchimp our handling of emails has become more detailed and organized than ever. We are satisfied with the investment. We have noticed that mailchimp integrates very well to platforms of all kinds, mainly cloud hosting services and file sharing services.

What do you dislike?

Your forever free plan is very limited regarding the number of subscribers that can be added. The emails are not optimized correctly for the mobile format, or at least not so that it is easy to send them massively. It does not offer the client the ability to generate surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend the services provided by mailchimp, since it is the best when it comes to a new business with intentions to work regularly and in person, such as advertising agencies. We also recommend it because of the large number of followers that we have (50,000 subscribers). The technical support of the platform is quite good. Always respond in a fast and quite concrete way. We have been quite impressed with its effectiveness. The community of peer users of Mailchimp is quite extensive. Users who follow the application are always willing to help anyone who needs it.

The mailchimp platform allows us to perform an excellent marketing automation. It has many options to customize our emails the way we want. It is very convenient that you allow us to make detailed marketing reports at all times. It works very well to segment and track our analytics / ROI.

Ravi T.

"The best Bulk Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is fast and easy to use. It comes with so many features and integrations right out of the box. I have been using Mailchimp for quiet a while now. Started as a free user and then moved to paid for my business and employer. Mailchimp allows you to create mailshots as you see. WYSIWYG method works very well and also at the end gives me a preview of how it would look on an email client or a phone. Perfect for digital marketers in a company. It also provides good reports on clicks and opens of your campaign. GDPR and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp with all its glory does not let me resize boxes. The freedom is not there for me to decide which box to put where and what size. I think this should be possible to do by the amazing team @mailchimp. I know they do provide CSS and HTML blocks. But to be honest, I don't have time to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is easy to use and they hand hold you digitally as well. Give it a try and you will see the conversion grow.

We create many mailshots for different segments. Segmentation and ease of email creation is the best thing of Mailchimp. Other integrations like Facebook & instagram posts are like cherry on top.

Joyce M.

"Mailchimp has got to be my favourite software so far."

What do you like best?

There is a free trial option alongside with other incredibly affordable packages that I really love.

Speaking of getting what you paid for, this is it.

The other amazing thing about Mailchimp is that on a can share posts on other social media platform this increase the sale of the company.

What do you dislike?

Someone world think the payment plans are the downside but on the flip side they are affordable and suit every other persons budget which is convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not seen a software that gives you a chance to try and then make a sound decision regarding its purchase, that is simply amazing and considerate.

You can as well try the free trial and make a decision of a lifetime.

With Mailchimp I have been able to guarantee our clients of brand protection. While we are marketing the products we are as well looking out for the welfare of our clients and Mailchimp comes in handy with that started form the fact that we can share posts via our social media platforms which increase sales as well as productivity because we are working more.

Vineet K.

"MailChimp is an excellent Tool for promoting your business and services"

What do you like best?

This is a platform which has solved the problem to nurture within the marketing and advertising area which has a increased and enhanced output than I had been before and I really didn't know the way to boost the promotion of the business to ensure that product sales have been increased which let us know a lot more about our products and services.

What do you dislike?

The prices of the MailChimp are a little bit high, also what I think is a little bit difficult for anyone to follow the automation feature of this application. Also, the updates so frequently could be a little bit bothersome and tiring, because you don't adjust properly for an update when a different one is released.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp over-all is an outstanding alternative, however for anyone that is not really technical, I do not recommend them. I have discovered that individuals who are not computer knowledgeable turn out to be very confused by MailChimp and just get confused

The campaigns which are delivered with this software are incredible, it allures product sales, new business organizations and potential customers which make the payment that's becoming designed for the services of the software is known the outcomes while in the enhancement of product sales.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(12,064)