15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

(1,124)

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
Showing 1,124 15Five reviews
15Five review by Rob D.
Rob D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
15Five review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"15 Five Review - Highly Recommend! "

What do you like best?

15 Five helps me look to the future, and plan my goals for the next week or month. It is easy to work day to day, but difficult to plan future goals - 15 Five helps me accomplish this! Creating small tangible goals that I can tackle over a week helps me move forward with my role and career while keeping what is important in mind. It is very easy to lose track of what is important in the workplace since there are so many distractions. 15 Five helps me stay focused and on top of the important things. I also really enjoy the peer feedback i am able to give to my teammates. It helps me appreciate the accomplishments over each week that my team does. It also feels good to have receive recognition as well as give recognition. I like the emojis, and smiley faces. Creating checklists of accomplishments is wonderful. Tracking your High fives feels like a huge accomplishment, and is a fun timeline of the history at my current job. The main point is tracking personal progression is very difficult, and 15 Five makes doing so simple, effective, and transparent. One of Cisco Meraki's values is to simplify everything - 15 Five does just this.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the team wide engagement section when the 15 Five is submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it sooner rather than later!

Forgetting about the current problems that have crossed over from a previous week.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

15Five review by Emmanuel V.
Emmanuel V.

"It is an awesome to track both employee and manager progress and goals. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is a good work planning and feedback tool. The fact that I can use it to track my previous and current goals and be able to review them at the same time is a good feature for me. I love how it brings up my goals and allows to check whether I have completed them or not is a good measure of my performance and enable to analyze what I have done and what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

The questions can be at times repetitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend 15 Five since it is an awesome tool for tracking employee progress and performance.

It helps keep track of your goals including what you have completed and what you have not and helps plan yourself better.

I have been able to get timely goals and review and also keep track of my performance

I love how I can

15Five review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"Incredible Tool For Team Performance"

What do you like best?

15Five not only keeps a team productive by setting and tracking goals, it also makes a team more productive by insuring that all team members are heard. 15Five facilitates a culture of growth and encouragement. They're "High Five" feature allows for coworkers to give one another shout outs which boost morale!

Looking back on the dozens of weeks of reviews I have I'm able to see what direction I'm going as an employee and talk to my manager about where I'd like to go. We can create a career vision inside 15Five and use that as fuel to make the best outcome possible.

15Five allows for touchy subjects to be brought up immediately, rather than waiting potentially weeks or months until a formal review. The const pulse that 15Five adds is the greatest feature in my opinion. I absolutely cannot state enough how amazing it is to be heard every week.

What do you dislike?

15Five is incredible, but it could grow by adding more data visualization and make correlations between various data points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five immediately improved morale and production. When you start using the software be sure there is a lot of weekly back in forth between managers and employees. Encourage the high five feature and make sure leads respond to their team's feedback.

I've personally noticed that certain events make me unhappy in the workplace. My manager has noticed these trends and changed things around to make me happier. Furthermore I've noticed that writing down goals makes it much more likely to accomplish those goals.

15Five review by Hesborn N.
Hesborn N.

"Consistent and reliable evaluation criteria"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy and simple to use. The evaluation criteria straightforward and the questions are not necessarily complex. I love the fact that I own what I say concerning what I feel and what I need to do to improve my productivity. I have also been motivated to more focused and be flexible enough in my work. I also believe the evaluation can be used even by school going children. It is definitely a well thought-out product

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have negative feedback to 15Five thus far. If anything, I would love the evaluations be sent to me at least every two months. Having utilized the system for the last three months, I have nothing but a positive appraisal for it. Maybe with time, I would be able to point out some aspects that I might dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be able to give this suggestion in the next survey

It has helped me set my goals regarding my efficiency and effective communication. I have been able to realize the importance of teamwork and being mindful on the needs of other members of my team. When I started using 15Five, the biggest challenge that I was facing was how to align my working style with that of my team, and I communicated this intention on what I intended to accomplish part. And so personally, that was the business problem that I wanted to solve

15Five review by Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.

"Keeping on Top of Things"

What do you like best?

I like that the manager can be aware of the direction in which the employee would like to go and grow within the company. For example being more proficient in Power Point was a huge factor for me to learn in my position.. Plus if any help is needed, it is able to be given due to the feedback.

What do you dislike?

I would not say dislike but because my review is due at the very beginning of the week, it doesn't give me an opportunity to give an accurate account of how my week is going and/or what challenges I may have.

The benefit is that the manager is aware of all the work that is getting done and we are able to prioritize the needs of the company more efficiently. It's easier to be aware of the challenges that may arise with the 15Five process.

15Five review by Niel M.
Niel M.

"Brilliant for OKR's and engagement"

What do you like best?

15five is simple to use and it's effective. We first procured the system as a tool to govern our OKR's, and it worked like a charm from day one.

However we discovered much more than that. The one on one tool helps managers to have meaningful discussions with their team members.

The self review tool is also great for reviews. Our team enjoys it. And off course the weekly 15Fives are also great for planning and feedback.

Great tool and I will definitely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, the tool works really well.

1. OKR's - it helps our whole company have smart, directed goals that keeps us moving forward.

2. Pulse - at a snapshot we can see how our teams are doing.

3. Recognition - the ability to give people high fives is awesome.

4. Reviews - quarterly reviews are great.

15Five review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Easy and effective "

What do you like best?

This solution allows managers to keep you in the loop with what they expect from you, or what they appreciate about you. It also allows you to have a heads up about what will be talked about in your next 1 on 1 meeting. It doesn't have too many bells and whistles and makes it easy to give manager feedback as well as place your concerns for your manager to address and keep in mind until your meeting

What do you dislike?

It is easy to get drawn out by having too much communication through the site instead of saying things in person because it keeps the interaction free from personal touch and makes it easy to forget your place by typing way too much without the human factor of hearing it come from your mouth. It can be tedious to keep up with the updates from your manager if they are the type to keep hitting you up over and over with updates and goals before the next meeting

I have realized the importance of constant communication and clear written intent and expectations. This makes it easy to achieve that.

15Five review by D. Aaron S.
D. Aaron S.

"15five automates management away from needless failure"

What do you like best?

My experience with 15five has been nearly all upside. It takes all of my workaday tasks as a manager (goal setting; clearing process roadblocks; digging into performance challenges) and puts them under one roof, so to speak. I no longer need to use Evernote, Email, and a host of other communication and note-taking media to kludge together my own solution.

What do you dislike?

15five has a moderate learning curve, and some of its most powerful features (for example the ability to move employee or manager comments to 1-on-1 agendas or lists of wins and challenges) are not very well-publicized within the workflow. Once you get over the learning curve, though, it's a very powerful and useful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with customer success team to ensure all your trial users are using all of the most powerful features of the product! Many during our trial period questioned the value based on a surface-level engagement with the feature set.

Thanks to using 15five, I spend less time on each report with no loss in the fidelity of information exchange, and given that my reports are proactively preparing for and setting the agenda for their own 1-on-1 meetings they are subsequently more likely to feel engaged in the process. We're using 15five for allowing employees to give recognition and feedback to one another as well as set long- and short-term career growth goals. As we implement the inbuilt OKR-tracking, I think we'll see improved alignment from top to bottom.

15Five review by Nina S.
Nina S.

"Easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy way of communication, planning and feedback for any size of the company. It allows you to track the most important guidance and alignments and not loosing it in a bulk messaging process.

What do you dislike?

If you miss to submit your weekly report on target day and do it 1 day later you'll lose the whole week of communication :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an action plan keeper - this is not your product. If you want to unite the team around common goals, improve team strategic thinking skills, teach the team to plan, do, adjust and communicate their plans, successes and challenges - go for it! This is a great tool that keeps you focused on the most important things. At the same time it allows you to adjust you plans appropriately, keeping track of all the changes.

Managing remote colleagues, making sure that all team is looking to the same direction. You can see who is really working towards the plan and who is putting the same task from week to week. Short and mid-term performance management became way more transparent.

15Five review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Awesome tool for making Job Performance an ongoing conversation"

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five makes it easy for employers and employees to have an ongoing conversation about Job Performance. It is also so much more than that! As an employee, I feel heard, and appreciate that my supervisor is taking the time to check in with me regularly. It helps me to stay on track, and be reminded of what my goals are, and gives my supervisor a chance to give regular feedback. I have worked other places where there was nothing like this in place, and people were frustrated with the lack of feedback. I think these conversations can be difficult for managers to handle, and I love how easy 15Five makes it.

What do you dislike?

As an employee, my only complaint is that the questions sometimes take me a while to answer (some of them are very thought-provoking). When I have a lot on my list, this can seem like just another task that I need to get done. However, I know that it is to my benefit and to the benefit of the organization I work for.

The benefits of 15Five are numerous. Employees are given the opportunity to regularly share their goals and let their manager in on what's going well, and what may not be going so well. More than that, it gives managers the opportunity to offer help or direction in areas needed. I believe this is a huge morale-booster and allows employees to feel heard and valued while making it easier for managers to stay engaged with their employees.

15Five review by Andrew E.
Andrew E.

"Career guide - 15five"

What do you like best?

I've been employed for more than a decade now. Worked with various company and it's my first time using 15five. It's an amazing tool that guides me with my career, reminds me of my goal and makes me oriented on the job that I need to accomplish on a weekly basis. I've been employed with Hearsay for three months and it really is handy for my JOB.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge that I can site is that. Given that I am new to the company, it's my first time to use 15five. No one on board me on how to use it and I have no formal training to maximize its function. It's just lately that my supervisor updated the 1to1 field and I get to realize that she needs to acknowledge my points and provide coaching points for me. I'm not sure on how this works, but I think it would be best to have a trainer conduct the how-tos of the product especially for big clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful tool that helps your employees focus on their goals and identify their own areas for improvement! a wonderful coaching tool and a way to commend your fellow employee.

In my case, I'm an entry-level employee for Hearsay and the business problems that we are focusing on is more on my personal goals and improving my own AFI's. The benefits that I realized is that, I can apply the S M A R T (short, measurable, attainable, realistic and timebound) approach in targeting my goals given that 15five would require me to update on a weekly basis.

15Five review by Jacob U.
Jacob U.

"Team Overview without the "Overview""

What do you like best?

I truly enjoy the fact that I can set the pace for feedback for my team without constantly having to check-in. 15Five provides self-paced reflection for my team, giving them the opportunity to reflect on the successes and troubles they have had all week. While giving me, their manager, the chance to reflect on a course of action to best help them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that 15Five does not broadcast the "High-fives" members usually give to people outside of their organisation. One way I think 15Five can solve for this problem is by providing a social media / LinkedIn integrator where users can publicly opt to display their "High Fives" (received and given).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use if you are focusing on management from a perspective of empowering and ensuring that those who report to you feel as empowered as they are to solve the problems they face as well as giving them a natural 5 minutes a week to sit down and reflect on the workload from the past week. Not only can I do that with this product, but in many cases this product has given my team the ability to give me insights into situations I mat not be aware of.

The business problem I am solving with 15Five is the need we have as upper management to monitor the progress and problems of our consultants while giving them the ability to remain completely autonomous in their work.

15Five review by Shathyan R.
Shathyan R.

"Best Performance Management Tool for Startups"

What do you like best?

Best tool to understand the Goals, Objective of each department and their team members, So on a whole everyone works towards the growth of the company. It helps us to define our weekly Task which we did and also plan for the next week based on the result for last week goals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It helps us to do Self Review on each OKR, but I feel those questions should be more specifically related to the work what we do and not generalized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a plan - task & objective towards a goal, then its the right tool to manage your performance at each level.

As a Business everyone needs to work together irrespective of the different departments. So here we know what everyone person in our company and does and how well it is aligned towards the overall goal of the company. its helps us to stay informed on our performance and objectives which needs to be obtained.

15Five review by Neil J.
Neil J.

"15Five is great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

15Five allows me and my supervisor to be on the same page. It's easy to use, provides me with thought-provoking questions, and helps my supervisor to understand me better. I can write things that I wouldn't have time to say otherwise, and feel safe to be honest. It also features 1-on-1s, where I can come prepared with talking points to keep our meetings efficient and well-spent.

What do you dislike?

At times, some of the weekly questions can be difficult to try and answer. The High Five feature seems generic at times, too. Lastly, we haven't gotten into the Objectives piece yet, but some of our staff have had problems understanding the format and how they are supposed to be submitted. It'd be nice to have a handy example of such.

Rather than being disconnected, 15Five has allowed my supervisor and I to be in touch with one another on a weekly basis - something that we don't always have time for in-person. It helps us to have mutual understanding, where I can ask questions, share challenges, and receive feedback anywhere at any time. One of the biggest benefits I've found is that since using it, I'm constantly thinking of the questions throughout the week. This, in turn, helps us to fill in gaps and solve problems that may have otherwise been forgotten about or overlooked.

15Five review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"15Five is a must for management when it comes to planning and tracking performance"

What do you like best?

15Five has an intuitive interface making it easy to use. This amazing software promotes best practices in setting goals, measuring results, providing a positive environment to celebrate wins and allow dialog to begin on improvements. Keeps us on track with regular performance evaluations too!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about 15Five is that it took so long to find it! It truly has helped our growing organization to get a handle on routinizing our meeting and evaluations.

Through 15Five, performance evaluations became regular, consistent, and valuable. In addition, it provides a great mechanism to conduct One-on-One meetings that are structured and prepared. Plus, it adds a great way to celebrate "wins" within the organization and give a weekly snapshot of progress, successes, and challenges that can be quickly addressed.

15Five review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Comprehensive Performance Management Program "

What do you like best?

The ability to comment privately or publicly is something that I appreciate as there are some things that I only want to say to my manager and wouldn't want others to see. I also love checking goals off my list each week.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be really nice if we could give high fives all throughout the week rather than just in our final reviews for the week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think 15Five makes it really easy to keep up with the goals that you've set for yourself and completed throughout the year. Since all 1-on-1's and answers to questions are easily accessible, you can revisit to remind yourself of what you talked about when it comes to Performance Review time. It's a great program and seems very customizable on the admin end as well.

It definitely helps me set measurable business goals and reminds me to work on them.

15Five review by Yasmina M.
Yasmina M.

"Effective and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

It´s very easy to use, the objectives an reporting are very useful gives the whole management team visbility to what each employee is working on, The high fives are a great way to show your appreciation to your coworkers on an individual level, yet it is visible company wide, Overall i would recommend it as a performance management software.

What do you dislike?

The custom reports are very useful if you need extra detailed information, but creating a custom report takes a little longer than expected if you want to retrieve data for longer periods of time.

Creating objectives and having the visibility and transparency definitely allows the employees to know what the management team is working on, allowing the company wide to focus on working towards the same goal.

15Five review by Carolina M.
Carolina M.

"Great but could use some improvement. "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the culture 15Five fosters of constructive positivity and constantly collaborative back and forths.

What do you dislike?

This may be customizable by enterprise, but I wish we could add more fields for what's going well, what could use improvement. I usually have more than 1 of these items, and would like to separate them more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more items like "things that are going well."

Also, change the wording of "things I'm 'stuck' on" –– often I'm facing challenges but not stuck, that's too negative and not accurate.

The fear and reticence to talk to your manager! It's incredible healthy and helpful to have a culture of constantly checking in. It focuses dialogue as a helpful thing instead of an intimidating review thing.

15Five review by Gamelzar C.
Gamelzar C.

"Unique way to interact with employees and the employer"

What do you like best?

I like the High Fives. It gives a rewarding feeling like you've done something great for the company, very cool. I also like the 1 on 1s; very unique approach in updating or tackling one's task or priorities for the company. The ease of navigation to each of the sections in this program.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see any part of this platform that made me dislike any features. The High Fives alone makes this platform very likable in all aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very unique platform to bridge the gap between the employees and the employer. If you are looking for a cool way to address someone's achievement or just make someone happy because of their positive impact on your company.

It gives an overall update of where is the employee in regards to his/her task

15Five review by Nathaniel R.
Nathaniel R.

"Still the best tool I have used for coaching and development feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily send over any feedback, questions or concerns to my manager. They have a chance to review and respond. Makes the talk track for our one on ones so much smoother and relevant to what is impacting me.

The ability to recognize my peers is extremely helpful. Rotating questions is a good way to ensure the feedback and answers given are relevant.

For the most part, the interface is easy to use and pleasant on the eyes. The performance of the site itself is on par with high-end sites.

It has been easy to adopt the tool and using it creates a natural flow to coaching and feedback conversations. The ability to keep a record of completed tasks is helpful for performance reviews and for your own personal development. The manager notes are a good addition as well.

What do you dislike?

Required questions are not easily identifiable. There is no customization for your page or personalization. The options for group feedback as a team would be good or even creating groups to be able to recognize entire teams easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue to use even if it feels forced at first. establish the habit

Communication and feedback. Stagnant career development paths. When getting a new supervisor this is a great way to break the ice in an efficient manner.

I have been able to use 15Five to communicate with senior manager and establish new relationships that would have been otherwise difficult to realize.

15Five review by Jathan D.
Jathan D.

"This is an amazing tool to improve communication between your team members, peers, and organization."

What do you like best?

I like the goals checklist of things and how things move over from your Goals into your 1on1s. I like the percentage of goal completion tool. I like the 1on1 tool. I like the layout of 15Five. I like being able to see my team. I like the email it sends us after submission to help ensure that myself and my direct report is on the same page on a topic of discussion point.

What do you dislike?

I wish Action Items in 1on1s would move directly into the next 15Five. I don't like that it does not do this.

I also wish that we could get some sort of acknowledgement when we push something to the next week's 15Five.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but if it had integration into a Google calendar to add reminders there rather than only the email notification reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really is a game changer on improving communication within your business.

We are able to capture tasks and goals and put timelines and progress around them. This is something that would get lost in the weeds with some of our individual contributors.

15Five review by Dani P.
Dani P.

"Positive Employee Career Path Builder & Goal Tracking "

What do you like best?

Employee goal management, Manager Transparency, Peer Recognition, Clear Career Goals & Performance Analysis, Opportunity to share feedback with the CEO & Direct Manager.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike other than the format of setting your goals for the week ahead. I feel like that should be a task to evaluate on Monday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an incredible tool for holding your employees accountable and keeping transparency between manager/employee relationships. It's a positive place where employees can analyze their own performance in addition to sharing issues, questions, and wins with their manager. Most of the time, managers don't get to see everything that their employees do on a day to day basis, so this makes it easy to share your wins & areas of opportunity!

This is the easiest way for employees to stay accountable on their short and long term goals for both personal development and for PDM's overall business growth. It provides transparency for both manager and employees to track their progress and identify areas of improvement. It's been a positive way to show employee & colleague appreciation through weekly high fives that are shared with the person who received.

15Five review by Timothy k.
Timothy k.

"Fantastic tool for communicating your ideas with peers and management. "

What do you like best?

The fact that you can interact with your manager and able to appreciate those that have done something great. Setting goals with 15Five is fun because your manager can keep track to your goals at any given point without really having a meeting. The notifications feature is spot on.

The ability to add comments and also edit your insights is something that is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it's difficult to change the questions being asked and this can lead to boredom. If the company can come up with a list of customized questions for different industries, that would be great.

I also think there should be a feature where follow ups can be made on previous submissions. This will help reduce redundancy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome product that I would recommend to any organization out there. It does not matter which industry because it can be customized to suit your need as an organization. I have seen great Ideas come from this platform and issues resolved before it goes too far and cause problems in the organization.

Communication problems are solved 100 %.

Clarity about goals is achieved and hence increased productivity.

Teams can create a bond by appreciating each other. Teams can also discuss issues that are not necessarily work related but has to do with making the team increase its performance.

15Five review by Anissa C.
Anissa C.

"The best way to check the pulse of the company and my team!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things for using 15Five is giving my employees a voice when it comes sharing ideas about the company or their own roles. It allows them to share what they are working on and show off their projects to me. I give them this time to make it all about them, not me.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have a dislike. I try to use every aspect of the tool properly to ensure that we as a company are getting our money's worth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to the process. Once your team sees that you value what they have to say about their role, the company and you, then you will grow as a leader and as a company.

Its given us the ability to expand on project ideas, especially through the 1:1 piece. It also allows us to validate feelings about things and like I mentioned before, really makes my team feel like they have a voice. I do love the ability to give high 5's. It seemed cheesy to them in the beginning, but now you see true high 5's going around to show appreciation for help or jobs well done.

15Five review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"15Five a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like the consistency and accountability that the tool offers. I also super enjoy that our supervisors/ company can put in rotational questions.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough question- I don't think I actually dislike anything. The only thing that comes to mind is that on the 121 feature, the starting and ending the 121 doesn't feel natural to do. I tend to leave 121s open and then close them the next week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is easy to use from a user perspective, and allows real-time data to flow from employee to supervisor and vice versa. It also provides a historical way of tracking tasks and accountability. Allowing the supervisor to review what the employee is doing, and the employee to have a nice little task list to work from each week.

Being able to provide my supervisor with real time feedback about my tasks and other company items is so helpful. Also the format of how we do this and the consistency provides me a framework to organize my thoughts about my tasks

15Five review by Shane R.
Shane R.

"15Five makes Positive Psychology research practical for businesses to implement."

What do you like best?

I think that the focus on questions is beautiful and it creates a more open way for supervisors to keep positive and inspiring connections going with their staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great interpersonal algorithm and everyone should use it.

That said, it's still something that I'm sure a lot of staff are annoyed about having to complete on a weekly basis. It takes the right person to engage with the staff member on the managerial side of things to make the most use out of it. It's like bowling with the bumpers - you won't have any gutter balls but you probably won't have many strikes if you're not already a managerial professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to use something like this if you are not in a co-located work situation and still require managerial hierarchies.

If I had supervisory capacities with 15Five, I think it'd be a very useful tool that cuts down on interpersonal conflict while creating opportunities for better relationships.

15Five review by Brianna G.
Brianna G.

"15Five is Great for the Workplace"

What do you like best?

It provides a great communication tool between management. I've been able to communicate more with my manager and get the feedback I need.

We've also used this as an annual review and he was able to provide me a summary of our review afterwards.

What do you dislike?

That it's not exactly anonymous just in case you want to raise an issue you may not be comfortable bringing up.

Having to check in weekly and provide the same answer over and over in terms of priorities and what went well that week. There should be fresher questions and not the same ones week after week especially when you are not able to bypass them and need to answer them to submit your 15Five.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Issues are able to be addressed and communicated with management.

A lot of benefits in better communication and being able to check in weekly.

Lastly, the High Five tool is great when wanting to appreciate a fellow colleague when they're doing a great job.

15Five review by Veda K.
Veda K.

"Very happy with this product!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the consistent follow-up with my team. Everyone can feel heard on a weekly basis. Nothing slips through the cracks. It's a great way to take a temperature and initiate project management / improvements.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't find useful is the reporting of what I am working on week by week, since it tends to stay the same week after week. That said, it only takes a moment to fill it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a huge help to us - give it a try.

We do not have an HR department -- this ends up filling that role in some ways. Any problems, big or small, can be addressed right away. If I consistently have a 5 pulse rating, and it suddenly drops -- management will notice. It's a good way to keep on top of how everyone is feeling / staying on top of their projects.

15Five review by User

"15Five is a great tool if you and your team get behind it"

What do you like best?

I think that 15Five does a great job at keeping you honest about what you're trying to accomplish on a weekly basis. If your whole team adopts it, it will serve you well at creating conversations for your 1 on 1's and gets you thinking about what is going well or not so well. Also, the streak tracking is a great way to make me want to keep up with my reviews. High Fives are amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike with 15Five. If I had to be picky, I'd say that they could create more of a variety of questions to ask, weekly. There are a lot of repeat questions that I now choose to skip that I was answering at first.

We're solving internal communication issues and measurable performance goals. 15Five is a great way to open up conversations and help individuals set specific goals on a weekly basis.

View Original

"Great to keep your finger on pulse of your team and goals organized!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see my whole team's answers in one place, that I can add items to 1:1s, and assess team morale quickly and easily. I love that team members can mention other team members and give them a "high five". Great for engagement!

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing I dislike. I'm adding more features to my use of the product each month it seems. We are now utilizing 15 Five for objectives and Key Results, as well as Best self Reviews and so far have no challenges or issues.

It helps departments stay on top of employee engagement, recognition, and also goal management. In addition it provides an easy way to ensure employee reviews are worthwhile and well managed. The Best Self Reviews are easy to fill out, have solid questions that push the employee and manager to think deeply about the employees contributions and challenges. They are also easy to track.

15Five review by Joan E. D.
Joan E. D.

"Love how 15Five can service me and my company!"

What do you like best?

I love getting feedback from my supervisors! I also like the chance to answer questions my supervisor poses, which are crafted just for me. She is intentional about what she wants to know about me, and I love that.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything specifically, but sometimes taking the time out of my day to review can be annoying, but in the end its great! I also wish I could start filling the platform out earlier. I know the point is to reflect on your week, but sometimes I like to "take notes" and start writing down my thoughts early!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome!

I'm solving communication barriers by being able to express how I feel on a weekly basis. I'm also finding ways to express my gratitude for coworkers through an online platform. Since our company is built around work from home, it's nice to communicate with each other about our wins each week!

15Five review by Administrator

"15/5 Makes My World Go Round"

What do you like best?

I love the usability - it's easy to click on things and make the changes live, it's visually stimulating and pleasing, and the functionality helps to keep me and to keep my team on track.

What do you dislike?

It's not always intuitive to figure out where to click and it's not always accessible for me to edit Objectives when there is a hierarchy and I'm trying to assign it correctly. I often do this wrong, and I think it's because the way the page is set up, I miss something along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and I would definitely use this in future work spaces. It's easy to use, log in, add to your agenda, and helps to keep team members on track and supervisors filled in without having to use that time in meetings to discuss all of the things in 15/5. It also is fairly quick to fill out and to review and I like the auto-save feature.

Only recommendation for enhancement would be to enable a link so that I could click on a report to view the number I'm looking up to add to the 15/5 progress. I have had to create a separate doc to track all of my progress and input it into 15/5 which creates an extra step.

Establishing PD goals for our team and keeping them on-track; it shows that we are committed to their progress and can track their goals weekly and quarterly.

We are able to stay on track and show how numbers matter to the work we do and how we work toward these numbers with the everyday work. It makes it more tangible for my team to track their own progress toward their job duties.

We can focus on specific priorities - this helps me to review what I said I would do (and then do it) as well as plan for my week ahead to see what's "on deck" and how I can prep and setup my week.

15Five review by Tyler F.
Tyler F.

"15Five is great for improving employee wellness and it makes management easy"

What do you like best?

15Five is great for managers who need to keep up to date on their remote employees and it's also great in the fact that its like a quick face to face meeting, I can keep my manager up to date on how my week is going in the matter of 5 minutes vs a 30-60min face to face meeting. Since our company started using 15Five I've never felt isolated the way I did before, every week I get to tell my manager how everything is going and I also get to answer some important questions which help my managers ensure that we are on the same page.

What do you dislike?

Its another tool which can further isolate people in the fact that it eliminates what would've otherwise been personal contact. However that can be good for some remote people. It would be nice to have all aspects of performance monitoring in 15Five, rather than 15Five and Jira for example, a Jira plugin would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it if you feel like you aren't getting important feedback from employees, you can ask them slightly sensitive questions and get valuable information you may not have gotten otherwise.

This tool encourages and increases important conversations. It is great for remote employees, as someone who usually works remotely it has been a great way to keep my managers up to date and my progress and to facilitate important conversations that would've otherwise required a slack message.

15Five review by Larry L.
Larry L.

"Good tool for weekly updates"

What do you like best?

15Five has provided an excellent resource for our team to communicate, and provide weekly status updates and plans for success. I enjoy the available access to gain insights throughout the organization, as well as the ability to recognize significant achievements by peers and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike in using 15Five is primarily internally-based, as we have not leveraged capabilities of leveraging a variety of questions to allow for new and fresh perspectives around a diversity of topics. Our experience has primarily focused around similar questions, week-in and week-out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend 15Five as a great tool for facilitating engagement across your team and/or organiziation. The tool continues to improve, and I expect will see additional improvements to make the tool even stronger.

We are solving the business problem of how to effectively communicate, and provide status updates throughout a fast growing organization. It has been a positive within my team, with 15 different professionals.

15Five review by Zee H.
Zee H.

"One of the best status tools I've ever used"

What do you like best?

15five makes it incredibly easy (and fast) for me to update my boss on my projects. I feel like I'm more productive and have more support on what I do as a result.

What do you dislike?

The notifications are a bit annoying, but I think that that's true of any product you're supposed to get into the habit of using. There have been many weeks where I'm late to write a 15five, so the reminders are annoying–that said, I can turn them off (and I know that). They're good for me, to keep myself compliant.

We are solving the problem of communicating our regular work to our boss, including "wins" with clients and "losses" or "shortcomings". We could, ostensibly have more meetings, emails or slack chats–all of which would be REALLY distracting and take us away from our work. Those all tend to take far longer than 15 minutes, and with 15five, I can update my boss on ALL of my outstanding client work in 15 minutes (instead of just one).

15Five review by Mallory D.
Mallory D.

"I love 15Five"

What do you like best?

Their product is easy to use and a really neat way to provide transparency throughout an organization. I love reading weekly reviews from my peers to get a look into how they may have experienced the week differently than myself.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike anything; we're happy with 15five. I use it every week and I have no run into any problems or limitations for our current implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! High fives are the best!

Weekly check-ins with my manager who lives in a different country (and timezone) are easily completed through 15five. I also love the 1:1 notes section to easily track what my manager and I talked about in previous meetings, as well as track ongoing conversations. High fives are such a great way to call out the hard work of my coworkers and make sure they feel appreciated. And who doesn't love receiving high fives?

15Five review by Nicole N.
Nicole N.

"Utilize 15Five every week with my team"

What do you like best?

I love the high fives, it gives a very encouraging mentality to our team! Especially since I'm mostly remote from my team, it makes me feel more included and makes it that much better when I get a high five! Because I know I'm doing something right. I also love being able to @ people on the team, this allows everyone to know who I need to work with in the coming week. Also, allowing outsiders on the team or managers to know that I'm getting work done, and allowing me to know what my colleagues are working on. Also, LOVE that I can copy tasks onto the next week! That is SUPER helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't complete my 15Five on time every week. This is no fault of yours... I wish I had better reminders rather than via email. I want an automatic calendar invite to be sent so that I actually know when to fill it out. That's probably an unreasonable request, but I have so much going on during the day that I always forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! This is one of the best products I've used for a team management system!

With our UX Design and Research team, we are solving the problem of keeping everyone in the know. It's hard having a semi-large team and not knowing what everyone is working on or who to collaborate with on what projects. We solve the communication issue head on with 15five.

15Five review by Haley P.
Haley P.

"Great Set-up, Easy to Use, Clean Look!"

What do you like best?

The look-back ability for Annual Reviews is such a great feature that 15Five recently added to their Plus plan. It increases the ability to accurately reflect on wins and areas of opportunity over the last year. We most often use it for 1:1's so having the ability to see progress and comment on things is great for our supervisors.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features available in the basic plan. The new features that were added fit so well with the intentions of the product so it stinks if you are unable to move up a tier. I do wish you could mass change supervisors as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that all of your supervisors are onboard and understand the amazing opportunities this product has to offer. It is beneficial for both the supervisor and the employee to really engage in the product.

We utilize 15Five for 1:1's and check-ins for our employees. With over 500 employees it helps to be able to at least see how they are doing on a scale of 1-5.

15Five review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"15five keeps everyone on the same page"

What do you like best?

I love how 15five is able to connect everyone and make sure employees know what other people are doing. It is ncie to have my boss know what I am working on without scheduling a whole meeting for it. I also love giving high 5s, its a nice way to thank others for their help!

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything that I dislike about it. It is pretty simple and straightforward. I dont think I use it enough to have anything negative to say, I only need it for a few minutes every week

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your employees set up your campaigns so they are easier to track, we did not have that for awhile and we were just answering the questions our boss needed us to but once we set up our OKR's, things were a lot easier to track. Also encourage people to give high 5s! its boosts your team morale.

We are solving communication problems and we are able to keep everyone on track. It has helped me keep my priorities straight so I can work on what is most important.

15Five review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Excellent and useful tool! "

What do you like best?

I really like 15Five, I think it has improved the way I communicate with my manager as well as his awareness of what I get to do week by week.

I think it is an excellent tool for employees to monitor their progress, issues and objectives.

What do you dislike?

I am not so keen on the "how are you feeling" feature that you have to score how you feel. When you have personal/home issues they do influence your mood and this is often not related to something that you can/want to share at work with your boss.

I am lucky enough that my manager is understanding and very supportive, but sometimes I don't want to score my mood low due to personal issues that have no impact on my work life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it! It's awsome

Monitoring issues and blockers that can help to improve the dynamic of the team

15Five review by Katie L.
Katie L.

"Love being able to review past goals and look forward!"

What do you like best?

I love the consistent check-ins, being able to track where I've been and where I'm going. It's easy to lose sight of how goals move week after week, so being able to see it all come together after time is great. I love being able to get a regular pulse check, and look internally to organize my goals and share them with my supervisor. It's a great way to give and get feedback within a team on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

Everything is really great! The only suggestion is to have an option to kick goals farther than the next report. Like if I didn't get to a goal in a week, instead of recycling it for the following week, having an option to schedule it to be a goal in a month or so.

My manager and I have regular check ins to review the 15Five, and it's a great time to throw some transparency on the routine of work and air any thoughts either of us have. Nothing builds up, and I know that I can always communicate with her.

15Five review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Key part of our culture shift"

What do you like best?

The best thing about using 15five is that the team has visibility to each others thoughts and ideas. I use it as a manager, and I really appreciate the open communication that it facilitates. We can all ask follow up questions or add to what has been said, without all needing to be in the same room (meetings: ick). It promotes feedback, openness and idea sharing.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but it is difficult to implement. There are some growing pains in getting the team to understand that it isn't busy work or another way to monitor their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend webinars! Use the chat! Your team needs you to be fluent in this software for them to have faith in it.

Openness!! Hands down, we had a cultural problem with people feeling like they can say what they feel. Now that everyone has warmed up to it, it has started to make a dent in this concern.

15Five review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Must have People System"

What do you like best?

This HR system is about how people feel, how they can be their best self at work, and asks the hard questions in a non-threatening way. It also integrates our objective tracking and brings it to front of mind every week.

What do you dislike?

Whilst we love the Hi5 functionality, we use a seperate points based recognition system. It would be great to combine the two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The simplicity of this system is what makes it so powerful.

Objective setting and keeping focus. Weekly check in's. Priority setting. Peer to peer recognition. 15Five has become an important part of our culture and something our team refers to when asked which systems or tools best support them in their job. We're actually surprised at how much the team embraces 15Five and how much value it's added.

15Five review by Ethan N.
Ethan N.

"Great way to "collaborate and listen"! "

What do you like best?

I appreciate being able to express my worries, concerns, and goals.

This gives my manager a chance to see where I'm at physically and mentally.

I also like being able to express appreciation for fellow co-workers.

Working in IT, some people are remote so they don't get the recognition they deserve.

But with the High Five tool, it makes it easy!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any!

This has been a great program and tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to help you focus your career and goals.

It can help you to find yours and others' strengths.

Also a great way to commend other members of your team!

Each week, there is typically one or more specific issues that you handle on an individual level.

Those impact productivity and attitudes.

With 15Five, you can state the problems, address them, and start getting in front of them.

The benefits of just being able to vocalize the issue or stress is of great value on its' own.

Not to mention the ability to have it shown to supervisors or others for solutions.

15Five review by Perry T.
Perry T.

"Refreshing take on Performance Management and OKRs"

What do you like best?

15Five is a fresh take on the standard performance management annual review cycle. It implements continuous feedback well and non-intrusively, and adds a complete OKR system on top of that. Fans of John Doerr (Measure What Matters) will love the system.

What do you dislike?

There's little I can think of that I dislike. Some things in the OKR system could be improved, like moving objectives from one parent to another, but that's easy enough to work around.

We first implemented the system to help streamline one-on-one meetings and make them more effective. 15Five did that for us and soon people realized additional benefits of making reviews easier. Soon after our team implemented it the company adopted OKRs. Other departments were using spreadsheets to manage their objectives but when they saw 15Five they signed up for the system. We're started using it with our management tier and managers quickly clamored to have it for their reports as well.

15Five review by Tonya K.
Tonya K.

"Great for personal work goal tracking"

What do you like best?

I like seeing the high fives the team gives to each other, and tracking my weekly goals, and checking in with how I'm feeling about life and the work load- Measuring change allows me to see what I've done to make me feel better or worse. What part of my week can I duplicate that continuously helps me meet goals I set. I like that I can check off the goals at any time in the week.

What do you dislike?

I wish 15five was more integrated with Slack or other workflows- it is a bit of an afterthought and not well put into daily use. I also think there are some redundant parts of the platform, goals, objectives, 1:1's. The way 15five is set up is not very intuitive to a new employee. There could be a video to help new people get set up- and to revisit. During onboarding there is so much going on- that a specific training seems a little ridiculous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the relationships within your company- and how scalable those relationships are prior to putting in something like 15five

Making sure every week I'm making progress on personal data Driven Goals. For me- it is making sure I'm not just putting things on my "When I finally get caught up" list. I can see the things I've accomplished- things that have taken me longer to accomplish than expected. On Friday, when I fill out my 15five- if I can finish a task in less than an hour- I do it then and Don't push it to later.

15Five review by David T.
David T.

"15Five is the Best for Personal Growth"

What do you like best?

15five has allowed me to focus on the goals that matter. When I first started using it, I created a ton of goals that eventually fell off the rails because I kept creating new ones along the way. With time I simplified my goals and stayed focused on a weekly basis in improving their metrics.

So for the most part, it shows me my managing weaknesses with a number.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a percentage calculator within the goals section, so I have to use external tools to calculate my goals. I use big numbers for this, so the calculator would be an awesome feature that could save me time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective for employee goal engagement and simple to use.

My own performance for the most part. Since I work alone in my specific department, I do not tend to look at department goals. Optimizing and managing goals is what 15five has been crucial.

15Five review by User

"FINALLY A WAY TO HAVE HISTORICAL REVIEW DATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

Love Love Love the fact that its so easy for me to keep historical data of what my team has gone through and the experiences they are having during their team time at the company. The information gets passed from manager to manager so you can understand how they are developing.

Being able to pull information from the 15five into 1x1s is great. Being able to just quickly add things to the 1x1 before hand AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Peer Reviews are nice being able to control how is reviewing is a huge when. Ensure real feedback is giving and people are not just selecting their friends hoping for the best.

What do you dislike?

Having 1x1 self close would be great. Sometimes I forget to close out a 1x1 and it would be nice to have a 24 close out from the time you start the 1x1.

Give us real ways to see the growth of a team and individual.

15Five review by David B.
David B.

"15Five keeps me on track with goals and accountability."

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of 15Five is the fact that I know that I will receive supervisor feedback and help. It's not just another form to fill out. It's a tool to help me get better and have a voice to express victories, goals, and concerns too.

What do you dislike?

At times I have gotten behind on a weekly 15Five if I am out of town or do not need to fill one out for a certain week. It would be nice to show and track that differently if I will not need to fill a review out on a certain week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first, 15Five might seem like your supervisor is just checking up on you each week and this is just another thing you have to do. That is not the heart of 15Five. At least not with us. The heart is trust. If my supervisor trusts me and I trust him then my 15Five is a great tool to grow within this organization because we are both working towards the greatest benefit of each other and the organization itself. Never take trust for granted. When you have it life works so much better. When you don't you will labor at your work for sure. 15Five's implemented correctly can and will build great trust.

It gives me and my supervisor talking points on both successes and areas to do better. No more guesswork when it comes to my goals and problems.

Learn more about 15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management Videos

Learning about 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

* We monitor all 15Five Continuous Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.