15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews & Product Details

15Five Continuous Performance Management Overview

What is 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

15Five is a leading continuous performance management solution that not only guides employee growth and development but empowers people to become their best selves. Through strategic Check-ins, 15Five delivers everything a manager needs to maintain visibility and impact employee performance, including continuous feedback, Objectives (OKR) tracking, recognition, 1-on-1s, 360° reviews, and revolutionary new style of engagement survey. Thousands of forward-thinking companies use the solution to bring out the best in their people, including Credit Karma, WPEngine, and HubSpot.

15Five Continuous Performance Management Details

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

15Five’s continuous performance management solution is fueled by our Best-Self Management methodology, which supports individuals in being and becoming their best selves. Unlike traditional performance management, which uses retrospective ratings and rankings to be in compliance with a business standard, 15Five takes a more humanistic approach by enabling managers to support employee growth and performance in real-time. 15Five aims to unlock human potential by aligning its software to the science of thriving and incorporates principles of strengths, motivation, development, and positive inner work life.

15Five

15Five Continuous Performance Management Screenshots

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Showing 1,566 15Five reviews
Showing 1,566 reviews
Already have 15Five Continuous Performance Management?
What do you like best?

15Five opens up communication between all employees and if properly used, can result in a well-balanced dynamic between administration and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly don't have a single problem with 15Five. It's a powerful tool with a highly adept platform. It's something that I boast to my colleagues in other industries quite frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply do it. This is an application that will transform most any work environment into a strong goal-oriented team / family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company uses it to ask if it's employees are contemplating or imagining better things for themselves and for the business. It's been the best tool for communicating great weeks where all went well, and terrible weeks where we needed more support. This has made me realize how bad we were, as people, at communicating (in an overall way). Using this has encouraged me to be more direct about the things that I'm experiencing at work because it's taught me that all my superiors and coworkers are having their own struggles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in 15Five Continuous Performance Management
What do you like best?

15Five is a great tool to track personal and team performance. The user experience makes leaving a self review easy and seamless, walking you through a few easy steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When giving a High Five to multiple people it defaults to public viewing. Sometimes you want to give recognition to a few team members, but still keep it private only to the recipients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a rapidly growing team, 15Five is a great solution to checking in on team performance and individual performance. This transparent tool helps open lines of communication and helps managers get a better gauge of how their team members are working towards their individual and team goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our leadership team is able to get a weekly gut check on how the team members are performing and feeling in a 1:1 secure manner. Beyond weekly meetings, 15Five provides another avenue for team members to ask questions, provide themselves with a gut check on their progression against their weekly goals, and a safe venue to share any roadblocks the individual is having. We have better transparency among the team by using 15Five! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that 15Five offers free webinars on a monthly basis to help admins and user alike get acquainted with their product. Makes my life easier as we get into review season that i can share their review webinar with my employees instead of hosting my own orientation.

My company is highly engaged with their "high five" feature where one can give public praise and tag another person to let them know they are appreciated. We use the slack integrations too, so all company can view praise as it comes in.

Our weekly check ins via their platform give us an idea of how our employees are feeling overall and help us know where to zoom in and pay attention or take action. Easy to use, intuitive, user friendly, quick to fill out, and gives us much needed engagement data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Best Self performance review function - One issue we had was around not understanding that comments made in a review were to be visible with everyone after review was finalized. Not a big issue to fix visibility but was not clear up front. They make updates regularly to fix these kinds of things too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting frequent, transparent feedback to our staff. Wrangling our yearly performance review process with high completion rate. Benefits in realizing a culture of full company appreciation that is genuine and fun to engage with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to track products across teams to provide incremental improvements and changes over time. It is a great tool to update managers of your individual progress. It keeps you accountable throughout the week to make sure you are on track with your own goals and the goals of the company. I think it is also a great tool for making an organization more flat and feeling like an individual has a say in the progress and success of a company. In our company, feedback is made available to higher ups, and can even be pushed up the ranks to the highest levels, so that everyone in the organization can be heard and feel like they are making a difference. I also like that you can track wider goals within 15Five. Year long progress is sometimes difficult to keep track of. But with 15Five, it makes these goals attainable, trackable and reachable. The manager and employee are able to track the progress of these long term goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much I dislike about 15Five. I think that some of the questions are a little ridged and would like a little more flexibility. I think there might be a better way to track 1:1 meetings between an employee and a manager.Maybe make specific goals. Create templates for these meetups as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it early in your product development Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our team accountable and involved in the entire lifecycle of the products they work on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support
What do you like best?

Easy to use UI - Fantastic data insights. Love that you can shoot someone a high five as a way to tell them that you appreciate something that they've done throughout the week. It's a great way to give recognition to those fellow colleagues/managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly have found nothing to date! Everything seems to work together seamlessly. The one thing that I might add is that I would prefer to have a tile based UI than list based. Sometimes lists fall within lists and it can be a bit troublesome to find a page at the very beginning of using the software, definitely not indicative of any sort of long term issue I have with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall employee engagement & feelings about workloads. Helps us track employees feelings about workloads in direct relation to changes to workflows. We also use 15five to give shout outs to fellow employees/colleagues to boost morale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using a continuous performance management system has allowed me to keep a record of all the work I'm doing and to easily share that with my managers as well as the wider team. I feel more connected with the wider team and aware of all the good work that I've been doing. When it comes time for the annual catch up to talk about my role there is truly no surprises and the conversation way more productive on how I can be my best self at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It really does requires the team to get in there and to fill in the 15Five reviews weekly but once everyone is involved and they are seeing feedback form their peers and managers - it is really engaging and our team loves it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it ago you won't be disappointed! Communication is key and doing more regularly has definitely improved the work we do as a team and as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alignment of tasks/projects between teams and inviduals to have a greater impact as a whole. It's great for getting more frequent feedback on work and creates great work habbits around communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

15Five allows you to add items to 1on1 topic items is an awesome feature to keep us aligned. I can quickly move from details I captured and want to discuss from one's 15Five submission to a 1on1 topic and then even into an Action Item, which is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to change to a skip a week or bi-weekly model without the assistance of 15Five Support. They did solve it for me where the following week needed people to be set in vacation mode. This was a solve, but to date, the full list of dates for a given week is off due to the due date stating the wrong date, so it causes some confusion, but I tell the team to just disregard.

This reminds me to reach out to Support about this, and maybe there can be some improvement made there.

The other issue I have is that Work that you would have hoped to have completed but did not, does not auto carry over upon submission of your 15Five to work that you should be completing in the upcoming week. I find myself manually copying them there. I recall this being different in the past use of 15Five at my previous employer. Is this something that we have control over setting? Something I'll also reach out to 15Five support about and find out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is worth far more than they are asking you to pay for it. It has solved so many issues for me and our teams. And when this does this for me at 2 different companies, I'm quite pleased with it, to say the least, and you will be too.

It starts from the top down. If you make it a priority, then so will the rest of the teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps with keeping myself and my team in tune with our 1on1s on a regular basis, as well performance reviews were a breeze as well.

We often forget what is said in the fast paced world of tech and even more so with Startups. Well, we are both, and this helps to ensure that we are always on the same page as a company and with our people.

I am more efficient with the use of 15Five. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Strategic Accounts
What do you like best?

I have spent 2 decades in a garden variety of uninspiring performance review programs, systems, goal trackers, weekly updates- whatever you want to call it. 15/5 is hands down the most efficient and complete system I have encountered (as an individual contributor, leader, or manager) for the work place. It allows you to track to established goals, communicate progress, and stay consistent in updates with simplicity inclusive of adding important comments. I also love the "style" in which this program builds a positive, collaborative culture in my workplace. It helps me to remember those during my week who have made an impact around me- to provide them well deserved kudos in addition to documenting my own performance. I look forward to doing 15/5 every week- and would highly recommend this system of success to anyone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I would change about the way 15/5 works- or how it is administered at the user level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

embrace all the features available to you when using the program- and also don't forget to celebrate others with a high five weekly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find that what the weekly "solve" for me is to keep me on pace- celebrating the things I accomplished but also looking at those that could be rolled over into the next week to tackle in a different way. In collaboration with my Manager, it allows me to stay engaged toward my goals and keep her in the loop for feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Having 15Five essentially allows us to constantly express gratitude and have honest conversations about things that matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The latest version of their interface didn't really add much to the user experience. It feels a little like they did such a good job on the core product that they're trying to figure out what to do next, and just changed the interface for something to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

15Five is the right choice for you if you genuinely care about the wellbeing of your team. If you're just looking for stiff, formal performance management software, then you should probably try something else. But if you care, 15Five is a great way to help you to engage with your team and apply a little structure to the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

15Five allows us to have a great deal of empathy within our team in a time where having that empathy is absolutely paramount as people struggle with the pandemic. We can share our appreciation, track our personal development and generally keep tabs on the wellbeing of our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Board Member
What do you like best?

I like that the product is centered around a core rhythm: the once-per-week, 15-minute reflection on the week and opportunity to answer questions and provide feedback to one's manager (and from the manager back to the employee). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The OKRs interface is decent, but there are some other products that make it easier / clearer to visualize OKRs in the org chart. Also, why isn't there an org chart feature? All the information is there in the platform... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implemented 15Five so that we could have healthy weekly (15Five) and monthly (1-on-1 meeting) communication patterns, and so that we could get our OKRs in front of our employees every week and make them a core part of our operating process. Previously, we would set our OKRs once per quarter, forget about them, and then realize that we had them with a week or two left in the quarter and scramble to try to complete them before the deadline. Now, our employees have the opportunity to review their OKRs and provide a quick-and-easy progress update every week. 15Five automates this process so that every manager (even ones new to management) has the tools to establish great communication and accountability patterns with their employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The questions help me to think through my projects and update as I move along. The phone app is easy to update and close out the week if I forget to do it at the end my work week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there's no way to prioritize my tasks for the week. I put a P1 or P2 for Priority 1, 2, 3 etc before the task but it would help if that were an option to click on and if the system would rearrange my tasks by the priority I put so I don't have to drag the tasks around.

The phone app didn't have a way to change my vacation dates and I didn't know that it closed the whole week when I put a partial week's date in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. You'll increase your productivity and communication with those you work with, especially your team leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with my supervisor has improved and reduced meeting times. I can update my 15Five daily if there are changes or additions to my tasks. It also helps as a reminder of things I need to work on when things slow down and offers an opportunity to explain why I might be delayed or having challenges in completing a task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love many things about 15Five.

I like the HighFive feature in which we can validate and edify our team members. This creates a sense of community and unity.

I also like the 1 on 1 section. I use it all the time with my staff. I can add my talking points and they can also add theirs which makes it so easy for all of us.

I also like the fact that on my 15Five reports, I can attach pictures to my points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if I dislike anything at this time. I'm very pleased and love 15Five. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

15Five is an amazing tool that helps our Staff team grow and achieve our Objectives together. We benefit from this tool as we can see each week our progressing. It also helps us keep "on track" and focus on our goals. LOVE this tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a team we set objectives/goals and keep each other accountable in meeting these objectives.

The benefits are tangible as we see the progress each week by marking "on track", etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think that the weekly check-in feature is amazing. I've never used a software to keep track of goals (short-term, long-term, and 1:1) all compacted into 1 tool, so I really appreciate the ability to do so and also receive feedback from my manager every step of the way. It's a good tool for the 1:1's where things can come up during the week and it's an easy place to jot them down as they are accomplished. It's a good way to use just 1 tool instead of a few, and it isn't a tool that is complex or difficult to navigate. The ability to high five folks around the company is also a nice way to give a little bit of recognition to someone in a way that is semi-public but not in a way that is overbearing, it's nice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, the only thing that I dislike is some of the functionality of closing out items that are past due (review for a superior). It's not a nuisance but it's still something that I see on my dashboard even though there are no action items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make full use of all of the goals! It's a really nice way to tick off progress and see how well you are doing on progressing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has opened up a direct temperature gauge between me and a manager who is managing a lot of people. So it's a good way for them to keep track of how we're feeling at work, but also gives us the opportunity to explain why maybe it was an off-week. In short, asynchronous communication therefore a timesaver for both my manager and I. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The weekly 15Five is is an excellent pulse check on the team. Managers could setup a pool of questions that are rotated through the next several weeks. Sometimes they surface fun team building ideas, what new tools or technology they have learned, and sometimes they surface actual organizational challenges that team members may not want feel comfortable bringing up to a larger group.

Being able to set comments to private, so that it's only between the two of us is great. We can then address those concerns privately in a safe environment. Non-private comments are also easy to bubble up to my own manager by hitting the "pass it up" button, to invite a larger discussion as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 1-on-1 feature is great, however, when someone adds a 1-on-1 item, it notifies the other side immediately, often times prematurely. Sometimes there are concerns that I would like to note in my 1-on-1 notes ahead of our next meeting (perhaps in a private note), but not yet actually notify my manager yet. It'd be good to set some private notes so they are not going out just yet. Sometimes a concern might resolve itself before then meeting happens, then in that case it no longer needs to brought up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surfacing workflow issues, team dynamics issues, or inter-departmental issues that may not be apparent to the manager or the team member until a specific question was asked, and giving the team member a forum to safely express the concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First off, the ability to track my goals week to week makes for super easy performance reviews. I can look back on my weekly reviews and quickly structure the story of my quarter/year. I used to have to go through email kudos etc. and this is so much easier. I like that it prompts me with a few emails a week to capture my wins on the day to day. Second, the ability and encouragement to give kudos across the company on a weekly basis is fantastic. Working in a distributed company, this is an easy and fun reminder to recognize the folks around you. Easy team building. Love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

15Five shows how many weeks in a row you've completed your review on time. I'd like a pause function for the weeks that I'm off. I feel guilty breaking my streak :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think 15Five is a no brainer if you're in the market for an easy way to roll out KPI tracking across your company. If 2020 has made your work force remote and you're looking for an easy way to connect them look no further. Not only does it encourage frequent feedback and kudos, it makes those remarks public. You can see who is receiving the most high fives and add a thumbs up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance tracking, kudos and recognition. There's also a feature to track larger projects across different parts of the business that I think will be fun to explore in the new year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Give & get High Fives: Often you don't know what others think about your performance or you don't have the right opportunity to say to a colleague that he or she did an excellent job. High Fives is an easy way to encourage to work more as a team and less than internal competitors.

Variety in questions: I like that every week there is a set of 1,2 questions that are new encourage myself to think deeper about how to improve. That's why I think and describe things to my manager that I probably wouldn't have done otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Let's say improvements:

Pulse Trend: My pulse trend is already high with a 4 out of 5. That speaks for my company, on the other side there is little room for improvement. I had weeks where I could say, yeah I feel like top notch 5 but I wanted to reserve a 5 when I close my first deal.

Adjusting my pulse level to a deeper level would misrepresent my feeling and wouldn't feel right.

Weekly Goal setting: Sometimes I can't plan goals for the next week or priorities in the middle of the week are changing. I need to finish my 15five Friday morning, but this is not where my work of the weeks simultaneously ends, often I still have some work to do to finish my goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talking about reality and receiving feedback in an easy and efficient way. I know better where I stand and my supervisor knows where I have problems or see improvements. The most important thing for me is to review once a week what I achieved, identify what is missing and plan my goals for the next week. 15Five give me focus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.