ObjectBox Reviews & Product Details

ObjectBox Overview

What is ObjectBox?

ObjectBox enables app developers to devote their valuable time to what makes their apps stand out and not on storing and retrieving data.

ObjectBox Details

ObjectBox
2015
Munich, Germany
@ObjectBox_io
623 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the ObjectBox community
Have you used ObjectBox before?

ObjectBox Reviews

Showing 5 ObjectBox reviews
Already have ObjectBox?
Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It works perfectly with my technology stack which is Dart for mobile applications. It is very fast and very efficient, migrations are handled very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to complain about, we are happy using that tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm developing a mobile application that requires high performance. I found out, that ObjectBox fulfills my goal better than the other competitors on the market. Our team is also satisfied with documentation and how easy query builder is. It's really simple to use and saves our development time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Growth
What do you like best?

I chose ObjectBox because it allows us to go to the edge with our mobility projects. I needed a solution that helped me save and sync data from various devices. I had a lot of data that I needed to consolidate quickly and efficiently. Coming across ObjectBox, I realized that it solved pretty much all my problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far the product is working fine for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The team need a small maintainable database for our mobile application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Refreshingly easy APIs - easy to implement, and really simple querying interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet; a tutorial video would be nice... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a solution that works offline, with reliable data and where we can get extremely fast data performance. ObjectBox ticks all of those boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a really simple APIs and a fast database to run app in offline mode.That's the best part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not found any till now it was satisfactory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's majorly helpful in consolidating the database we have at our organisation as we have a lot of it.And the simple APIs really helped a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Object box is a developer first database. It has easy to use API. Highly scalable. It is quite useful for a small to medium scale application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use VS code editor for my development. There is not enough intellisense support for object box yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a small maintainable database for our mobile application. We discontinued it because of the lack of developer tooling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.