Khoros Care

3.7

Manage social campaigns and responses with precision and efficiency. An integrated platform for social media management, Khoros Care (formerly Lithium+Spredfast) combines powerful publishing and response feature sets for marketing and customer service.

Work for Khoros Care?

Learning about Khoros Care?

Khoros Care Reviews

Ask Khoros Care a Question
Showing 13 Khoros Care reviews
Khoros Care review by Kyle K.
Kyle K.

"Social Media made easy"

What do you like best?

Lithium's ability to find, create and completely immerse you in the any social media platform. Making it easy to connect with customers and effectively track customer data to give you the leading edge on how to approach your next big business move.

What do you dislike?

Visual representation of data could be easier to sort and file through. I find it a bit over whelming at times and would like a way to simple it to its most direct views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see it as a win win. Great product. Been using it for almost a year, and I've seen tactile improvements in customer communication. The program allows me track who, when and how often I'm getting hits. So I can tailor my marketing strategies for each of my platforms based on my customer.

I makes it easier to determine a customer that should be directly approach in ads. while finding others that need to be more indirect.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Khoros Care
Khoros Care review by Asim A.
Asim A.

"Lithium helps in analyzing Social Media"

What do you like best?

User Interface is very robust and is capable of handling large amount of content which comes in real-time. The best thing about Lithium is that it has the capability to filter out Facebook posts or Twitter tweets that one needs to respond to on priority basis which saves a lot of time. It is designed in a visual way so one can easily track the flow and find out when the issue gets resolved. It gets integrated with Salesforce, and therefore lets you see if the cases actually originate from product fans.

What do you dislike?

it is not able to predict if someone is accessing it from a mobile device but it doesn’t specify whether it is a phone or a tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful tool for workflow management which allows the users to collaborate with each other in real time. You can also explore Facebook and Twitter community users by integrating them with Lithium.

It is being used to reach out to the potential customers and serve the existing customers in a better way to increase the social media community users. At a particular time, a single agent gets assigned to a conversation with a customer. As soon as the conversation gets assigned, it gets removed from the waiting queue from list of all the agents. It stays with the agent till the conversation gets completely finished.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Khoros Care review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"Lithium review"

What do you like best?

The software is interesting, it allows direct connection through social channels and action from the users feedback and ideas, The response and engagement on social networks can be vital for the business needs. Ideas crouwdsoursing and ideas can be achieve and shared together.

What do you dislike?

I didnot come across any negative feedback and experiences while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to try using this product and see if it meets the business requirements and it might be helpful with some modern needs.

The software helps with fast social engagement and it helps to increase the fan base and to share ideas and learn from each other.

Khoros Care review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Amazing social media management platform "

What do you like best?

There are so many options for data reporting making things incredibly easy to see trends and track agent performance.

What do you dislike?

Auto-assigning tickets is not integrated as of yet. Additionally, it’s difficult to navigate through closed tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend other companies who want to significantly improve their social media presence utilize Lithium’s services.

Seeing trends is making things very clear in regards to what we need to do to improve and grow business.

Khoros Care review by Melissa K. H.
Melissa K. H.

"Lithium Tool for Hilton Suggests! Program"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Lithium is a great product because of its range of functionalities- from monitoring ongoing conversations to filtering through conversations online before jumping in.

What do you dislike?

Not getting email reminders when I'm logged in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lithium is easy to use for a variety of reasons- the number one reason is that it takes a lot of effort out of social media management.

I participate in the Hilton Suggests program with my company and was part of the pilot for Lithium. Through Hilton Suggests, our team seeks out Twitter users who are looking for recommendations on activities in our area. I think Lithium is a great tool for this purpose because the software filters through relevant and irrelevant posts according to our parameters, and we can then respond through @HiltonSuggests to provide great suggestions for the end user.

Khoros Care review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"Decent with room to improve"

What do you like best?

Being able to sort categories and refine searches.

What do you dislike?

Unclear rating system: would like to see a net score for each at the top. Also, being able to go to the platform from the page.

Finding a platform that has all the items we have currently but with a better user experience and continual improvements.

Khoros Care review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Lithium is a fantastic product"

What do you like best?

I really like how good of a tool Lithium is for managing social interactions across a variety of services. It's a one stop shop. Everything is logged, from a compliance, monitoring and quality perspective this makes life so much easier. We can see every conversation we've ever handled going back to the start, all conversations have their unique identifier as a reference.

Integrations are currently available for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Radian6 with RSS available as well, API support is in the works to expand the range of services that can be integrated.

What do you dislike?

The Analytics section is a bit lacking and makes it difficult to track a variety of analytical data paths. Publishing is not one of Lithium Social Web's strong points currently, it is limited to text, links and embedded images. Video currently isn't part of this and the content calendar for publishing can become a little cluttered. Geo-targeting is also a missing feature from the publish capability currently.

As mentioned previously Lithium Social Web is geared more towards Social Customer Support rather than Marketing. That said you can schedule content and build a basic content calendar targeting specific or multiple social accounts.

Lithium Social Web has had a massive impact on our Social Support strategy. There's nothing like it that we've seen out there that comes close to the capabilities that this platform has. It is an extremely robust and powerful tool which is always growing.

We've been able to reach more customers quicker on Social and listen to more content than before using Social Web. This greater reach has had a profound impact on our customer behaviour with many choosing to use Social as a first point of contact. Growth in certain channels such as Twitter as a result has been exponential.

Khoros Care review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Fantastic product, great experience "

What do you like best?

My customers are on social media sharing their experiences and I need to have the power to create a trusted connection with them. Lithium allows me to do that.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to use, too much tech speak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it, even if you're confused at first, it's totally worth it

I have satisfied customers and that means my business is profiting.

Khoros Care review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Limited use but fairly decent experience with Lithium"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the ease of use and the clear visuals of our market presence and engagement on social media.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit pricy, though this is understandable as lithium is a premium service and has some very high profile clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is way to expensive for smaller firms.

At the time our group sought to expand and evaluate our social media presence across a broad range of platforms.

Khoros Care review by Mohamed S.
Mohamed S.

"Is ok but not for telecom companies "

What do you like best?

Lithium is ok in kind of moderation and the interface isn’t bad

What do you dislike?

The listening part isn’t that good and the sentiment analysis for the Arabic isn’t accurate

Managing more than one account

Khoros Care review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Lithium Is a More Streamlined Platform"

What do you like best?

I like how the tweets are more organized, which allows me to answer them based on time. I also like how I can mark any tweet with a particular status so I can manage them according to their content.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't really allow me to do searches and explore other potential hash tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to test out the platform and compare with the one you are currently using.

I realize that I am better utilizing my bandwidth engaging users more efficiently.

Khoros Care review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Work In Progress"

What do you like best?

Helpful emails with tips/updates in social media management

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to navigate as most sites - would love to have more features. It’s just not as a seamless as an experience when compared to social media mgmt sites like Co schedule or Hootsuite.

Haven’t noticed many benefits so far.

Khoros Care review by User in Motion Pictures and Film
User in Motion Pictures and Film

"Good but needs updates. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to

Use but it could definitely run smoother.

What do you dislike?

It runs a little slow but it definitely gets the job done.

Getting my brand out more and I realized that if you do it the correct way it works.

Learning about Khoros Care?

* We monitor all Khoros Care reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.