Everbridge Mass Notification

Everbridge's notification platform and incident lifecycle communications model makes communicating to many as simple and effective as communicating to one.

Work for Everbridge Mass Notification?

Learning about Everbridge Mass Notification?

Everbridge Mass Notification Reviews

Ask Everbridge Mass Notification a Question
Showing 14 Everbridge Mass Notification reviews
Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Everbridge Review"

What do you like best?

I receive Everbridge alerts everyday. I like how it can be used as "intelligent" alerting, where depending on someone's geographic location (if their phone provides access), that the alerts can specifically target them. The UI to send alerts is also easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Besides receiving seemingly non-stop low staffing alert messages, I wish Everbridge placed more emphasis on their app based services. To me, app based messaging is more functional and customizable. Their app could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look at the other available products out there. Everbridge is changing their game, but there are plenty of start ups offering better services.

We primarily use Everbridge for staffing notifications. We are in the business of public safety, so when the county manager is constantly receiving these alerts, it makes the argument for larger budgets a bit easier.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Everbridge Mass Notification
Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Research
User in Research

"Everbridge is great"

What do you like best?

Everbridge offers so much in terms of mass communication. It's a very comprehensive system that you would think is complex, but is actually very simple when receiving the proper training. I'll admit when you first get in to the system it's overwhelming but once you get going it's very simple to follow.

What do you dislike?

I don't really care for the everbridge univeristy, which is the online database where they show you tutorials of how to use the software. I think it's only worth it if you can get the database to sync with a pre-existing system that stores contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider receiving a tutorial in person from an Everbridge consultant. They might try to have you take trainings online but it is really worth while to plan a class or training with your colleages with an Everbridge representative.

Mass communication is very important for large companies.. Everbridge can help account for missing employees during natural disasters, as well as alert them regarding ongoing incidents.

What Emergency Notification solution do you use?

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Everbridge - Best Emergency Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everbridge has the best solutions to emergency management. While employed through the state, this is the program we use to effectively send out emergency notices to our area! We currently have approximately 27,000 and growing registered users receiving our alerts. There is no better way to have an emergency broadcast system in place, trust Everbridge. It'll get the job done.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike very much is how complicated it can be. Before understanding and running a few test alerts, it'll take the newcomer a few times to get the hang of how and what to process. During my initial training it was definitely complicated but after familiarizing myself with Everbridge, I was able to master it. I can now easily send notifications without issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations to others? If you are currently in a public safety capacity and looking to have a community notification system, Everbridge is the way to go. There is no better system out there that will provide the quality and effectiveness that Everbridge will. I wish I could post a photo of our Everbridge notification panel however due to the sensitivity and confidentiality (which I assume you all understand) I can't. However I ask that you reason with me and give them a trial run!

The business problems I am solving with Everbridge is the fact we can send a mass notification to our community without having to go to the media/news crews, waste time and man hours. We can simply get on a computer and send the notice within seconds/minutes.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"A great system to use on the go. "

What do you like best?

I like that the system can be used anywhere. Our previous notification system had to be used on the intranet. I enjoy being able to create multiple types of accounts based on need.

What do you dislike?

I wish the system could offer more freedom in choosing what role can do/ see

Emergency Management Notifications

Everbridge Mass Notification review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for mass alerts"

What do you like best?

It has been amazing to use this system for mass alerts for our company. This allows us to contact each employee via the information they provided. When we run test alerts for the emergency shelters we are able to see who responded as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about this product. It is definitely one to keep an eye on.

We have been able to contact each and every employee so that they are aware of duties for emergency shelter duties. Employees are able to reply letting us know that they are safe and can be there to offer their services.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care

"Perhaps it is a Lack of Training from my System"

What do you like best?

The platform itself seems very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not understand the point - I believe it is simply to subscribe to campus-wide alerts.

Like I said in my title, I was not oriented to everbridge except to have updates for the weather situations around the campus.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by Rashi A.
Rashi A.

"Easy Solution for Notifications"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to notify residents within a drawn geographical region.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I least like is that in order for persons to receive notifications they would need to subscribe prior. We overcame this by promoting the service.

used it as a mass communication tool

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User

"Great way to stay informed up to the minute"

What do you like best?

I like how I get text messages immediately.

What do you dislike?

I wish the information could be a bit more specific - especially about severe weather in our area.

It's a great way to notify employees quickly about severe weather warnings.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User

"On Time Emergency Notifications"

What do you like best?

I like that it sends notifications in multiple ways. ( Call, Email, and Text)

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about it so far.

Emergency Notifications to all employees.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Good notification system"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and notify a large group of people quickly

What do you dislike?

The computer voice could use some tweaking as sometimes it is hard to understand

Being able to contact a large group of people quickly

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Everbridge is very simple to use once you get the hang of it and is very useful within the emergency management field!

What do you dislike?

The platform looks difficult and may deter people from using it because of the complexity of the app.

Allows for communication during emergencies.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User

"Everbridge Review Software 2019"

What do you like best?

The ability to plan holistically in the case of an emergency. The communication that it provides.

What do you dislike?

Because it’s so comprehensive, it can require multiple admin users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More advertising for mass appeal & endorsement

Emergency planning and communication.

"Good program "

What do you like best?

Easy to send out mass notifications to all groups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes without any warning .

Alerting of either real or drill type situations.

Everbridge Mass Notification review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Effective"

What do you like best?

Sending notifications is quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

System could be a little more user friendly.

We are capable of notifying everyone at the same time.

Learning about Everbridge Mass Notification?

* We monitor all Everbridge Mass Notification reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.