Aventri

Aventri (formerly etouches) is the first true live connection management platform. Continually transforming the way event managers execute their events while transforming the market, Aventri allows clients to create valuable in-person experiences, grow influential communities and expand brands. The comprehensive integrated solution starts with meeting request to venue sourcing, to every component of event management including registration, event marketing solutions, travel management, mobile apps to the all-important “experience” at the event with badges and onsite solutions. The platform connects event attendees and drives real-time attendee engagement while capturing meaningful data and analytics to help understand an event's success and provide real-time ROI.

Let's discuss your event tech needs and match them with the proper Aventri solutions. Our man goal is to help!

Work for Aventri?

Learning about Aventri?

Aventri Reviews

Ask Aventri a Question
Showing 115 Aventri reviews
Patrick R.

"Aventri makes Planning a Meeting Simple"

What do you like best?

The thing i like the most about Aventri is the the seamless integration for registrants. They are able to register for our conference, choose which meals they will attend (which helps us with meal tracking and ordering), register for their hotel room, AND renew or apply for their membership all in one. I love that the mobile app pulls directly from the database so it eliminates the double-work when creating the app.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike the most is the sales and support staff to be honest. We have experienced some high turn over in the staff, which created some things to fall through the cracks when contracting and setting up our software. It took many months haggling with the support team to get our Passkey integration up and running so attendees could book their hotel room reservation in the registration process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend including the mobile app feature with your contract. It creates an overall seamless integration into your meeting. When they register they create a profile and when they download the app, their profile and registration information automatically transfers to their app. I also recommend having a in depth conversation with your sales staff when contracting, as ours missed a few things we asked for when doing our contract and we have to do an addendum.

Aventri solves the problem of a much cleaner, smoother, and user friendly registration process for our attendees. Its a one stop shop for them, compared to our older / much more antiquated version we were using before. Because of this we have seen higher registration counts at our conferences and been able to plan meals and session attendance more accurately.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aventri
Gerald G.

"Buyer Beware - There are Major Issues on The Aventri/eTouches Road"

What do you like best?

Overall, their direct support persons try to assist as much as possible and have proven to be available at a wide variety of hours and days of the week.

What do you dislike?

There are some major areas where I have problems with the platform and will be drawing the line with them before going into another year. That problem centers around their lack of concern with addressing one of the major reasons we decided to use them; the integration with PayPal.

Their system simply doesn't handle PayPal transactions properly and after years of trying to work around it, it's clear, they don't see it as a problem worth fixing.

The problem is that once a person checks the option to pay with PayPal, they treat the transaction as 'Confirmed', they send out any automated information for 'Confirmed' registrants, and they charge your record for a 'Confirmed' registrant. This all happens without regard for whether the registrants complete the PayPal transaction.

When someone doesn't pay with PayPal or doesn't complete the transaction, you're left with an account that has a balance but is 'Confirmed' in your system. Their support team says to simply contact the registrant and request payment. If we wanted to do collections, we wouldn't have paid thousands of dollars for a registration system.

In addition to having NO Solution to this problem, their idea of you having an 'Account Manager' is a complete joke. I hadn't heard from mine in a year and she's left me hanging on numerous issues, multiple times.

Lastly, be prepared to come to the realization that this is not "A" product. It's a cobbled together bundle of products they obtained from other companies over the years and brought under a single brand. There are major disconnects between modules and strange limitations that will slow your production down significantly.

Buyer Beware!!! You're in for a wild ride.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They should know that the products described in their advertising is not integrated well and will ultimately not deliver a seamless experience. In addition, they have some serious workflow issues that may impact the ability to collect money and track finances.

You will be assigned and 'account manager' but don't expect them to actually 'manage' anything. We've not heard from ours in a year. Just another invoice from billing.

At this point, we're using the platform as little as possible and will be moving away from it. We simply can't afford to lose more time and effort working around the product while paying premium prices.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

mike d.

"A big and bloated piece of software"

What do you like best?

In theory, it could be a great all-in-one platform to handle all aspects of your event: registrations, mobile app, email marketing, tasks, budget, call for proposals, etc

What do you dislike?

Even though the call for proposals is built-in you'd think it was a completely separate system from the agenda manager. The flow of information between the two is not seamless and well integrated. It takes too much clicking around to make the simplest changes to the description and presenter information.

For SEO and so we wouldn't have to re-build, we kept our event website in a different platform. Aventri doesn't have the ability for us to truly customize registration & agenda pages to match the look and feel of our existing website, nor do they have iframes that we could put on our existing site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buyer beware. They're expensive and different modules within their platform aren't truly integrated.

We used the platform to handle our company's annual user conference. We didn't realize any true benefits from it beyond what we received from competing platforms. Having a seamless call for proposal process flowing into agenda management was the key reason we went with aventri. Their system was no better than if we used two different tools and exported and imported.

Pamela B.

"Intuitive "

What do you like best?

Aventri has been great to use for our commencement ceremony. The registration system is intuitive, making it easy for staff and students to navigate the system.

What do you dislike?

I do have difficulty with the formatting of the email/messaging formats. This could be strictly my capabilities but when copying and pasting a message into the field the formatting is always off and it takes some work to fix it.

Aventri has made my job so much easier when tracking registrations for commencement. I was able to set up the system the exact way I would need it to be organized and thorough with my tracking. The reports I am able to rate help significantly. I’ve used the chat feature to receive assistance and the staff members have always been helpful and provided me with the exact information I was seeking.

Brigitte J.

"Registration/BadgeNow"

What do you like best?

Aventri has been amazing! Their registration tracks everything (lodging needs, I was able to upload flight and Amtrak information). I was able to run travel reports for my client so that they knew how much they were paying for each attendees travel. I was able to generate the hotel report for my hotel rep.

BadgeNow was AWESOME!!! If you are looking to do print on demand, please get BadgeNow. You will not be sorry. I think the only thing that I can think of is how come someone did not have this idea sooner. Wow!

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could say that there is/was something about Aventri was negative but I do not have anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The mobile app is another great platform to have when doing an onsite meeting.

There are currently not issues we are solving with Aventri. They have solved any and all issues we did have.

Jake P.

"Etouches product review"

What do you like best?

Search capabilities are nice. I have found this to be very useful.

Support docs and videos are useful to reference.

Support team is amazing. Highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to manage images and documents directly through the HTML editor vs. having to go through the account level widget.

Having events auto sort to folders would be helpful. Events that are live go in 1 folder, once turned Closed, they automatically move to another folder (archive)

Formatting in HTML editor is difficult.

Create a better way to insert and format tables within the HTML editor

Many users have identified this as not being user friendly at all

Email effectiveness through firewalls and spam filters. Increase effectiveness

Attachment size restrictions are far too small for documents

Please update training materials to include new user interface

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good product, but it often needs help from support agents.

Outlined in previous question. .

Steve M.

"etouches - Easy to use, full featured, made for Event Professionals"

What do you like best?

Options available are amazing. Ability to add functions on the fly. Customization - in crafting the registration process for guests, designing website and emails in HTML/CSS. Easy to use. And the reports! Sharing a dynamic Registrant List and other reports with a non-etouches user - feature made us weep with joy.

Having a single platform that combines Marketing, Registration, Payment, and follow-up makes life so much easier and solves the problem of having multiple software or services that do not talk to each other.

Best software support I have ever encountered.

What do you dislike?

User management could use more features for account admins. Seating module is a little basic. Would be nice to have more features (a la Social Tables).

Having a single event management platform for an large university at the Enterprise level, that can integrate with our existing services.

Our university does not have a centralized Events office, so this helps give us a way of viewing what all our units are doing.

"Aventri is great for event website creation/event management"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is always quick to respond and follows up to make sure all questions are answered. They'll go in and do something for you if that's what you prefer, or show you how to do it. I like that there are folders for organizing media.

What do you dislike?

Navigation within the platform can be confusing/making sure you're getting to the right place to update what you want. We're discouraged from touching code to make any modifications, but fortunately support will respond quickly if we need something done in the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If good customer support is something you're looking for, this is the right product for you. As long as your team can sit down for a training session and focus/pick up on everything quickly, managing your event, website, registrations, etc. should be easy.

Relatively easy/straightforward event management/event website creation. Good for file storage. Can customize almost anything we want it seems. Love that updates and support are quick.

AC
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Technology Cobbled Together = Unreliable"

What do you like best?

For minor issues or questions, they have a very friendly support team.

What do you dislike?

We had some major issues leading up to our event. The issues were escalated and I was told they were fixed and found out they were not. It's like the team didn't even test out their own fixes. I went back countless times and the issues were never solved. It led to a very chaotic experience for our attendees and our volunteers managing the event. Terrible system that is cobbled together.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're running an event - there are so many newer and more elegant solutions. If you don't need to book hotels, travel arrangements, etc. - go with EventBrite or one of the other solutions that may not allow as much customization - but actually work... because at the end of the day, that's what really matters. Unfortunately we customized this product and it did not work at all and really led to a terrible experience all around. Their management team wasn't reasonable either. They offered us a credit towards next year - as if we would be foolish enough to do this again. You know what they say..."Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Won't be fooled again.

I ran a convention where we sold tickets to an event (general admission) and we had some paid activities as well. The technology completely failed. The activities displayed as "closed" when they were open, so we lost revenue and didn't fill the room when the demand was clearly there. We had disappointed customers that had problems registering more than one person for the event. We looked at other platforms, but decided to try eTouches (now Aventri)... we won't use them again. They are expensive and the user experience is really terrible. It's an antiquated system that they are trying to wrap in gift wrapping to make it more appealing. Sadly we fell for the shiny gift wrap.

"Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service and support has always been very timely, pleasant, and (most of all) useful. I perform an admin function in the tool, which brings a lot of questions my way from other users in the company. eTouches support is always very helpful in tackling those questions and issues as they arise. The support team has also been quick to send issues my way if approached with authorization requests from with the company. Very much appreciated!

What do you dislike?

The browser admin interface does not always seem as intuitive as it could. There is definitely a fairly large learning curve if you intend to utilize the full feature set eTouches allows. The draw back is that the tool can seem a bit unwieldy (and perhaps expensive) if you're not planning to use every aspect, so it pays to take the time to learn, but that learning can be frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take the time to learn all of the capabilities of the tool. Will pay off in the end!

eTouches has provided a great environment in which our company can organize and execute events, ensuring a colaborative, one-stop-shop for the whole team. It has been great to have a single tool for use across the company, allowing for much needed oversight and coordination within the events team. There is always room for improvement, but overall satisfaction within the team is high.

"I have greatly enjoyed using eTouches. Very user friendly."

What do you like best?

There are many things I enjoy about eTouches. The amount of control I am given over the event is great. All of the different options that are available have been very useful. As well they are constantly adding new features that allow us to grow our events.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue I have come across is the complexity of some options. I have to go to this page, then that tab, then click this option. That will turn on an option on this other page so you can make that change.

As well the site is not designed for a Multi Level Marketing business. This makes some tasks more difficult. However, they have been making changes to improve this.

It has improved time management greatly. The registration system we used to use was built internally. To make some changes we would have to submit IT tickets and wait for fixes to be made. it would take hours or even days for fixes to be made. Now with etouches, I have control over almost everything. People are always amazed at how quickly I am able to make corrections.

Molly O.

"eTouches Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily navigate between events and surveys. I also appreciate how simple it is to find and review previous events through the archive.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the system regulated formatting for phone numbers, etc. so that all of the information exported the same way. For example, that all phone numbers would be dashed or included parentheses. This would make the user experience easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Etouches is a simple and effective platform for events and surveys, helping the user easily gain relevant information.

Etouches enables our business to open up opportunities to a wide number of partners and then select those that work best using the survey information they complete.

Daniela N.

"Integration & Flexibility"

What do you like best?

Integration between modules; versatile; user friendly; task management; excellent costumer support;

What do you dislike?

eHome and emails > HTML coding/ text formatting does not always work on 'view'. Can be frustrating if user does not know coding. For this level of platform, one expects all the buttons and functionalities to be completely responsive on 'view' .

eSelect:

1) Sometimes Select is setup before eReg settings and look and feel are completed (abstract submission opens before registration in most cases). System should allow to have look and feel settings on eSelect to be synchronized eReg settings at any time;

2) reporting - excel: sometimes formatting of spreadsheets is off, which makes it unreadable. I believe this might be a glitch in the reporting system.

Reporting in word - Great feature, but should allow formatting - some fields show out of order (field 3 and 4, showing before fields 2 and 1 etc...)

Abstract submission - front end / user: users should be prompted to save their submissions when system is close to logging them off

Project timeline - email with tasks becoming due/ overdue could be linked so people could update their tasks quicker, instead of having to browse through their entire task list.

eSelect - Abstract submission management > submission and review process is streamlined and easy to setup and manage both on the back and front ends, which is a huge time saver for both administrators and users

Systems are very user friendly on the front end, which helps increase submissions/ applications.

"Hands down the best event management solution"

What do you like best?

etouches is extremely easy to use. A million customizations and they keep updating the solution about every week. Amazing!

We recently tried the loopd trackers to see where our attendees were wandering too most during an art show to show our artists what kind of real engagement they received from the event. Attendees were also able to easily network with one another and even exchance contact information back and forth.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. I suppose the name could be better!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take time to do the training. Our team was lost before we had attended a complimentary training that etouches provides. The solution is very involved and requires a bit of 'getting to know.'

We are using etouches to manage dozens of events per year and increase engagement from our clients and customers. This system gives us the ability to get full information on all of our evvents and attendees.

User in Hospitality

"eTouches Review"

What do you like best?

The best part is working with the event management company, Executivevents. They are very familiar with the software and incredibly helpful. There is also a relatively high level of customization available in the site that is great. They recently underwent a user interface update and the new update is great. Also really like the reporting features - several customizable reporting options.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service is not the greatest - sometimes it'll take days to receive a response. In some other cases, I never received responses to issues experienced with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If not using a registration management company, be sure to negotiate or confirm extensive user training. While I was offered a training when I began with my company, it was simply a webinar tutorial and did not dive deep into the capabilities of the site.

We use eTouches for registration for all of our events ranging from 20 - 4,500 attendees.

AP
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Etouches as an Event Portal"

What do you like best?

I like that it comes with 16 modules for planning and managing your event.

What do you dislike?

Their professional support folks are not very flexible and accommodating. It is hard to have a good partnership with them. The company staff seems to all work remotely from home.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is great if you have a typical standard event to manage. If you have a highly customized event it is hard because you will need etouches professional and technical support and I don't think that has been as good as other software. I also do not like the fact that you need to pay an additional fee to remove their logo from your event. Read your contract carefully. It is written in there that they have a right to put their logo on every page on your event website.

We host many events around the world and uses Etouches to manage the save the date email communication to e-registration to event website to analytical reporting post event. Awesome to have a software that can provide a full solution.

Martin B.

"etouches for association management"

What do you like best?

Kellen has partnered etouches since 2012. We have seen the company grow & prosper, and we are very pleased with the results. Top successes include continued ease of use, great customer support, good online learning, useful API, great integration between modules, great onsite experience. We also appreciate and utilize the system's ability to work with multiple currencies, multiple global payment gateways, and multiple languages, including Chinese.

What do you dislike?

Some of the challenges include lack of development of the online booth sales & management module (ebooth), slow development of integration with association management systems (AMSs, such as NetForum, YourMembership, i4a...), limited scope of the appointment-scheduling module (esocial).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a couple of competitors (for full event management solutions) soon the horizon, including Bizzabo; we checked them out and they are not quite there. I feel etouches has lost some of their entrepreneurial spirit, and are more focused on marketing and mass appeal. Less innovation and more process. Regardless, our focus with them is to move forward with integration with association management software solutions (AMSs) such as NetForum, YourMembership, i4a, etc...

being able to apply a successful registration template across multiple clients. Having a test area vs production area. accepting registrations in multiple currencies and depositing direct into client online merchant account through international payment gateways. having a one-click option to view the website in multiple languages, including Chinese.

Matthew D.

"A Great Platform at a Great Price"

What do you like best?

The Administrative flow for configuration is extremely intuitive and easy for a general practitioner as well as an experience manager. The system allows for support of very simple registration as well as complex user conference and expo programs. Etouches beats competitors in areas of flexibility for look & feel (creating a much more attractive and engaging experience) as well as open standard API integrations.

What do you dislike?

Etouches needs to continue to develop and extend capabilities for Session & Speaker Management to accommodate increasingly complex User Conferences, offering filtering capabilities within a formal agenda builder.

Our company developed and currently manages a proprietary registration platform that supports Incentives and Meetings. We have partnered with etouches and will continue to support their growth efforts as we look for a long term, financially viable solution to meet the needs of our clients across all event types.

"etouches has a bright future"

What do you like best?

What is great about etouches is that they are constantly upgrading the platform with new enhancements and features. They really listen to their customers and the feedback they give.

What do you dislike?

A difficulty we have experienced with etouches is that at times the platform cannot handle large amounts of traffic. This can be problem-some as some of our events attract thousands and we need to be confident that they are going to have an exceptional user experience while registering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

etouches is a very strong platform that is working hard to develop a best in class product. If you are prepared to actively work with their team, this product will work to your benefit.

etouches helps our automatic so much of what we do. With this automation we are more efficient with our time and our margin of error has been reduced.

Julien C.

"Multi Event platform for association that becomes our CRM"

What do you like best?

We are organizing around 10 events per year which are our touchpoint with our members and all the community.

Etouches has been first our registration software. What we value most is:

Registration setup :

- managing members only rate with automated filters

- easy design of the pages

- setup administrative invoices and other documents

- management of complex information gathering (session, extra-data, share-transportation...)

And also a templating of these setup to allow us to duplicate all or parts of these setup...

Communication management:

- manage layout of emails easily with global templates or event-specific customization

- send out invitation and monitor answers

- manage the "no" answer (great one) to allow you to remind only the one that did not answer in & single click

- manage automated email for incomplete registration, confirmation, changes in the programme...

Financial & reporting:

- really easy automated report

- daily email custom report (just magic for other stakeholders) and live private lists

- finance management with our context (taxes are complex for association)...

Sponsor management:

- we also used etouches to manage sponsorship

- from confirmation of packages

- invoices

- quota management for badges and VIP pass

CRM management: we use the option of "global database" :

- this include that our global DB is automaticaly updated by every single registration

- we have cross events data

- we can monitor engagement, loyalty

- we can detect low engaged people to be proactive in the communication with them before they leave the association

- we can provide detailed data about quality, quantity and interest of our community to our potential sponsors

--> fully integrated with no import / export / excel skills (and time spent)

What do you dislike?

etouches has a lot of modules and I don't know everything.

Sometime I discover too late a useful functionality and I fell frustrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software with also a great team including both vision of the future and also 100% oriented on human relationship and customer listening.

Talk with them, express your specific needs and they probably already have some magic available for you...

The main problem was our ability to understand the global picture of our engagement in the community.

and also to detect low signal for both highly engaged people that we should work with and also low-engaged people that we should care.

Another benefit is the value of the cross events data for our sponsorship programmes.

Brian K.

"I have been very pleased with eTouches.I used a lot of other products before but eTouches surpasses."

What do you like best?

Functionality. Ability to specialize your registration.

The customer service if fantastic! I can always get in touch with someone either via chat or by phone. Any time during the day or night.

What do you dislike?

Cost is pretty high. I believe I can get other products for a much cheaper price. That is my only concern. I am wondering if I should go to another product. The annual price is high plus the per registration cost is also very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use if great! This applies for the person setting up the registration as well as for the individuals registering.

Registration for conference. The ease of use is great and people seem to understand how to register easily. This was not the case with my previous product.

Susan M.

"A full featured platform"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed having a one-stop shop for all our registrations and the super-flexible configuration capability that handled most of our complex needs. We were able to accommodate all of the attendee categories with the variety of set-up options within eReg. I also liked the ability to link events to mailing lists in eMarketing, which we only really scratched the surface with this year. Next year, we plan to integrate them together even more. We also really benefitted from the ability to print badges for the event on the day directly from etouches. Again, we did not use this to its full potential this year, so looking forward to utilising the software even more in this area next year.

What do you dislike?

While the software is very customisable, this flexibility does come with some downsides. There are a number of different areas/screens we had to remember to change and update if we added new categories. This was probably made more difficult by the fact that we had a lot of categories, but it did mean that a few categories did not get set-up correctly because we missed one of these many steps.

TEDxSydney is a one day event, with a complicated ticketing/purchasing process and many categories of attendees. In the past, we have managed this complexity via a combination of spreadsheets and home-grown databases, which has often resulted in loss of information or registrants on the day, as well as created challenges with reconciling multiple lists of registrants. This solution had worked for us over the years, but during the past two years, we had outgrown it and needed to find a partner that was state-of-the-art, that would be easy for our organising team to use and would help us delight our audience during the registration process.

Etouches made such a difference to us, as it provided a single source of truth for all our registrations, payments and refunds, and allowed us to have an easy and quick snapshot of all our attendees at our fingertips.

For the first time our ticketing process received only silence or positive feedback from the attendees. As a non-profit, we rely on volunteers for much of the registration and audience management and this team has been thrilled with how much easier this has made their jobs. Also, the registration process on the day went much smoother due to etouches with one attendee giving it a 12/10!

Jessica Y.

"The experience has been stable. "

What do you like best?

I like the added features such as the incomplete notification and the fact that you can customer a variety of emails. I like that you can customize the buttons and set the look and feel of registration to match your brand

What do you dislike?

There was some miscommunication about the app platform and the failed sync report. Other than that, everything else has been pretty intuitive.

No business problems at the moment. I think the fact that there is a centralize place that does work for our users has been beneficial.

"I do not recommend it / We are now looking for a new solution"

What do you like best?

eReg, the registration module is very complete and flexible. You can manage any kind of event.

but when you deeply use Etouches, you can find out lots of inconsistency, for exemple you can display somme informations but not all of them with no reasons or some fields are available in the API or in Custom Report but not all of them.. These are just exemple, there is many of small things that have not been thinking globally (probably due to a lack of test before pushing new developpement live)

At each new developpement implemented in the live area, it's very commun to have backsliding : so annoying, especially when you are at the firt day of your event

What do you dislike?

The support is very efficient for basic question but is completely unuseful in case of major bugs : no news from the team when you really need answer, at least to be able to anticipate, no information on the reason of the bugs, no excuse of course and no help to offset conséquences of the bug

No transparency, No open conversation with any staff of Etouches.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it !

Registration management for events (via eReg)

Abstracts management for events (via eSelect)

Problems appears at the very beginning, but the team was much more helpful. Now we do not feel as a Customer for them, they are not willing to improve the software, and themselves.

They are just looking for new Customer, with no improvment strategy

We are now looking for a new solution as we are very disappointed.

Katie Z.

"eTouches Review"

What do you like best?

THE SUPPORT TEAM!! They are incredible, and I always receive a quick and thorough response. The support team goes above and beyond every time, and ensure my question(s) is/are answered before closing out the support ticket. My account manager is also wonderful, I just utilize the support team more than my AM.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no dislikes with eTouches. I don't utilize all the features they offer, but I'm looking forward to learning and implementing more features.

Registration and event management

Learn more about Aventri

Aventri Videos

Learning about Aventri?

* We monitor all Aventri reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.