Aventri Reviews & Product Details

Aventri Overview

What is Aventri?

Aventri is the global leader in data-driven, end-to-end in-person and virtual event and meeting management solutions. Their award-winning SaaS platform and best-in-class service offerings have enabled over 40,000 event professionals to plan, promote, deliver, measure, and optimize 90,000+ events annually. Aventri’s fully integrated platform’s capabilities include venue sourcing, registration, virtual events, marketing, logistics, onsite services, attendee engagement, and data analytics. Headquartered in the United States, the company has offices in the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia Pacific and has delivered customer events in over 120 countries. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC. Learn more at aventri.com.

Aventri Details

Aventri (formerly etouches) is the first true live connection management platform. Continually transforming the way event managers execute their events while transforming the market, Aventri allows clients to create valuable in-person experiences, grow influential communities and expand brands. The comprehensive integrated solution starts with meeting request to venue sourcing, to every component of event management including registration, event marketing solutions, travel management, mobile apps to the all-important “experience” at the event with badges and onsite solutions. The platform connects event attendees and drives real-time attendee engagement while capturing meaningful data and analytics to help understand an event's success and provide real-time ROI.

Aventri
2008
Norwalk, CT
@AventriSoftware

Aventri Screenshots

Aventri Reviews

Showing 143 Aventri reviews
Already have Aventri?
What do you like best?

The easy at which it is to create registration site. The duplication action saves me so much time. I've worked with other registration sites and this did not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The copy and paste feature for emails and headings is not user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To set up a registration in Aventri is the easiest I have seen on these platforms. Each part is broken down in a particular tab. Changing colors, uploading images is also really easy on the site. The support center is also excellent when it comes to dealing with any issues you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To collect data for events. The system is easy for our particpants to use. We have also used it for events where we had to send out mailings for attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alumni Relations Coordinator
What do you like best?

The best part of Aventri for me is that it is a one-stop shop. In other words, my team is able to create registration pages for events, send mass emails with analytics, mobile check-in at events, and sending surveys to our registrants. Aventri is also able to "speak" to our Blackbaud database, so we can easily track event attendees in order to generate our own engagement scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the challenges with Aventri is that it is not as user friendly as I would like it to be. I have been able to adapt to it, but since there are endless customization options and different features, the platform is a bit more complex for non-tech folks. Many times I find myself training other staff members in order to keep things going in our office. However, I love having the options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Aventri folks were able to create a unique report for us that track the net promoter score for each event. This is a big deal and speaks volumes of their customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alumni Relations Coordinator & BCLC Manager
UN
What do you like best?

The customization options are excellent! I can set up an event registration that's as simple or as complicated as I need it to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customization options are great, but can be intimidating at first. Take advantage of the training resources, for sure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our events have a somewhat complicated registration setup (multiple tiers, price points, discounted rates, etc.) and Aventri allows me to set everything up automatically. I can customize the entire registration flow to ensure I'm getting all the data I need from the different types of attendees (speakers, exhibitors, members, first-time attendees, etc.). It's saved me a lot of time and followup! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent responsive customer support, highly experienced sales team & account management, amazing/smooth/modern user interface on the front end, very customizable in how you build your form/ask attendee questions/accept payment, lots of services offered, TONS of industry partnerships for services that they don't offer, and very fair pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The help desk/FAQ's are usually not very helpful - I very rarely find the answers to my questions, and have to file a ticket or email my poor account manager. The back end for the registration platform is not SUPER intuitive or easy to learn (definitely need a lot of help the first time you build an event). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take a tour of their registration platform, and I'd recommend using them for your onsite registrar and badge printing, but it will be the mobile app that you will love best! It's the smoothest mobile app experience, both to build & for your attendee, on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Aventri as my online registration platform, on-site registrar and badge printer, mobile app provider, and lead retrieval service (although to be honest, I have not yet experienced the lead retrieval service onsite). It is fantastic to use one provider for all of these services, since registering online, getting your badge, and the mobile app are three of the major attendee touchpoints for a conference - using one experienced, seamlessly integrated vendor for these products makes my job a hundred times easier, and ensures a positive experience for my attendees. The mobile app experience in particular is highly intuitive to build, and for attendees to use for the first time, and I absolutely adore how fully customizable it is. I've worked in and experienced a ton of mobile apps before, and Aventri by far is the best. The user interface for all of those products are also extremely modern, clean, and kept up-to-date. I'm very happy with all of their services, which are provided for a supremely reasonable price, and will continue to use them often! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aventri is an excellent tool that can even handle the most complex event. It handles session information and organize them very well. The team is willing to make the most detail changes even though it is not in the system. They will do it manually at their backend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the system allows very complex situation, it also ends up with a very complex setup and configuration. This will take some time to get used to. Once you're used to it, it is not big of a deal.

I found that setting and configuration is all over the place. Normally the type of setting that you expect to be group together are placed in different area and you don't expect to find it there. Will take some time to get used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is definitely a good application to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multiple days event with lots of complex sessions which required alot of logic gate. Aventri is able to handle all that. Even though the setup is complex, the end result data is simple. Once all setup, it is easy to handle at the end. The support is willing to assist you for the initial setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The software is pretty easy to use. You can find your way around it pretty good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Account Management is not the best. Time to respond is long and you need to repeatedly contact for help. Support is ready to help but answers are never a one stop shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good for the price but there has been some pain in getting attention when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting works well. Analytics are easily reported on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- customizable reports

- 24/7 customer support

- customizable registration process for various registration categories

- payment processor in different currencies

- ability to customize the registration site in different languages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- abstract and speaker management module is not linked to registration module so if you want to know if a speaker has registered, you have to manually check

- difficulty in adding hotel photos in the housing module when using the new hotel management tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- solving a need to have all event information in one centralized place where you can easily pull reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can customize the registration site - colors, fonts, etc to match our branding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site is VERY slow to load. In addition, support used to be much more responsive. Also, some things are clunky - One would think upgrades to the system would be available after all these years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making registering easy for our attendees is the most important. The reporting functions are very easy to use to keep track of finances and etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease and options for creating and displaying the registration questions and required items to collect from attendees, and the simple and complete registration reporting in an easy to digest and navigate dashboard are just a few of the reasons why I'm glad I switched to Aventri for our company's registration system for our national conferences and trainings. Additionally, allowing the attendees (or usually me) the quick option to download an invoices for themselves--and/or their groups--was a huge time saver for our fiscal team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It probably exists if I'd explored more, but didn't like how once the registration closed, attendees were no longer able to access their registration information to do action like make online payments or update contact info (ie, incorrect name or email). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aventri has allowed us to easily and aesthically create and deploy a registration site to provide our attendees with conference details and a mechanism for them to register quickly without too many clicks. The benefits inlcude saving lots of time trying to gather and interpret the reporting aspects of our attendees as much of the desired data is automatically displayed (and instantenously updated) on the dashboard; additional, deeper results can also easily be collected in a variety of reporting options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am glad there are reports to view after the fact of who attended. This will help us for future meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a way to view who has checked in instantly after they are scanned instead of waiting for a report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was much easier to scan in our members at the meeting and to print their badges ahead of time. Next year we plan on using the website features as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the online chat for help. That way i don't have to sit on hold. It also has features for other languages which has come in handy. And you can make it as simple or as complex as you'd like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lots of pages/places to go to make changes. Many time I forget where something is 'hidden' and that can be time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This system allows all of our attendee registration/travel info to be stored in one place and not just a spreadsheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Using Aventri is very easy. For our needs it was exactly what our team needed without the extra hassle of systems we had used previously. The training and onboarding process was handled well and it felt like we had the necessary support to be confident when we went live with the software. In the numerous times I have called in to the support line, the staff has always been courteous and willing to help. For the issues they could not solve immediately, they were constantly keeping me in the loop and letting me know where my support issue was and what was being done to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system, while extremely robust, is difficult to maneuver without prior and in-depth knowledge of the system itself. While I feel it could be an incredibly valuable tool, its capabilities are limited by how not user friendly it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company hosts a few different types of events, ranging from 5-10 guests up to 100 guests. So our needs within the program differed depending on the type of event. Aventri has made the process simple and replicable so that each time a new event is created it follows the same format as the previous one. This is especially helpful when our team is hosting 40-60 of our small scale events each month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Aventri is easy for people to use once set up. Streamlined and efficient. I am only familiar with registration, survey, and abstract submission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to build, there are many tricks to learn before you can begin to understand how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take the courses available for learning the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surveys are great to use for capturing opinions and suggestions. This tool is utilized more than I expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach and Events Specialist
What do you like best?

The most helpful tool for me is their Custom Reporting feature. I can find exactly what I need, when I need it. I also really enjoy being able to see the website update automatically as I make any changes or updates. The new Beta version is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at this time. Any issues I encounter are quickly remedied by their fantastic support staff. They typically respond pretty quickly and escalate the issue if needed. I also appreciate the opportunity to leave feedback on each ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that Aventri is quickly growing and innovating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to better coordinate discount codes for certain registrants plus offer various registration types, which has saved me a lot of time and communication. Another prior issue was CEU scanning, which with Aventri will be much more streamlined, will reduce congestion and will require less staff volunteers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved how user friendly everything in Aventri was. It was very simple to input information from the event planner end and looked very professional from the conference attendee end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside was with registration from the users. At times users said it was difficult to click back and forth between reading session information and actually choosing the session itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you reach out to Aventri with as much time as possible before the event. There are lots of tools that can be used and to get the full bang for your buck you will want time to make sure you can implement it completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Each year we run a conference with about 150 people and are continuing to grow. Using Aventri, we are able to create a seamless experience for our conference attendees with all information housed in one place. We are also able to easily track our conference attendee numbers and sessions which leads to a more simplified logistics during execution of the event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The Aventri customer support team is excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to pay for add-on integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The functionality is robust! And, the support team is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aventri has made it easy for our staff to view reports in real-time. My team has been onboarded and able to understand functions with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meeting Planner
What do you like best?

The thing i like the most about Aventri is the the seamless integration for registrants. They are able to register for our conference, choose which meals they will attend (which helps us with meal tracking and ordering), register for their hotel room, AND renew or apply for their membership all in one. I love that the mobile app pulls directly from the database so it eliminates the double-work when creating the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike the most is the sales and support staff to be honest. We have experienced some high turn over in the staff, which created some things to fall through the cracks when contracting and setting up our software. It took many months haggling with the support team to get our Passkey integration up and running so attendees could book their hotel room reservation in the registration process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend including the mobile app feature with your contract. It creates an overall seamless integration into your meeting. When they register they create a profile and when they download the app, their profile and registration information automatically transfers to their app. I also recommend having a in depth conversation with your sales staff when contracting, as ours missed a few things we asked for when doing our contract and we have to do an addendum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aventri solves the problem of a much cleaner, smoother, and user friendly registration process for our attendees. Its a one stop shop for them, compared to our older / much more antiquated version we were using before. Because of this we have seen higher registration counts at our conferences and been able to plan meals and session attendance more accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Aventri provided a user friendly and professional solution to our challenge - we needed a solution that allowed field marketers to create event landing pages that were professional looking, easy to create and flexible. The result allows field marketers to be more agile by creating their own event pages and manage registration separate from our marketing automation system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like many solutions, there is a learning curve in order to get up to speed. Training videos are fantastic and the use of online support is quick and easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leverage the video and online support tools. These are invaluable resources for a smooth start! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field marketing was unable to be agile and needed to involve 5+ people prior to Aventri. With Aventri, we are able to create and update our programs on our own, resulting in shorter to market times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Market Analyst- Wholesale Channel
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I only have experience with Aventri for event management. If you host a lot of events, this would be a good platform for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you really do have a lot of different capabilities that are functional if not the most user-friendly at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the UI. Even the new content editor still has some problems, or things that should be added, so that people don't need to know how to read HTML. For example, a space icon to control the space between lines, being able to indent after words have already been written in that line, etc, etc. There are little things like this across the website that would help improve UI significantly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has significantly impacted our registration process, for with how much information we can put into registration sites, and the details we can receive from people, there are many less people calling in to ask further questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I've enjoyed how Aventri has eliminated our need to export data and import it into another Database for content management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the training that is offered and be sure to reach out when a answer cannot be found online. The chat option with support has always been super helpful and I have gotten a lot of great responses by using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Mangement, Reporting, eliminating a third party company to host registrations, single user customer service (its so user friendly the whole department can understand it)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Sales Event Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

The user interface is extremely easy and straightforward to use. It absolutely helps me be more efficient and saves me time planning my events and meetings. I am always pleasantly surprised with the continuous, very though through enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reg module had a "save" feature for my registrants. Particularly would be useful for reg sites asking for lots of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great solution for in house events! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiency! I love that it seamlessly ports data to the mobile app and event landing page. Save a ton of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meeting Planner
What do you like best?

Aventri has been amazing! Their registration tracks everything (lodging needs, I was able to upload flight and Amtrak information). I was able to run travel reports for my client so that they knew how much they were paying for each attendees travel. I was able to generate the hotel report for my hotel rep.

BadgeNow was AWESOME!!! If you are looking to do print on demand, please get BadgeNow. You will not be sorry. I think the only thing that I can think of is how come someone did not have this idea sooner. Wow! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could say that there is/was something about Aventri was negative but I do not have anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The mobile app is another great platform to have when doing an onsite meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are currently not issues we are solving with Aventri. They have solved any and all issues we did have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Educational Programs
Music
What do you like best?

I appreciate the customization options available. We have utilized the system to streamline and centralize a lot of the processes that used to be quite cumbersome and inconsistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the integration with Salesforce was more robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend looking at the long-term trajectory of your use and possible integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to bring all of our event management in-house. This has allowed us to control the information much better and also obtain data that has been critical for future planning and event justification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.