Zenefits Services

3.7

The Zenefits People Platform brings everything HR into one radically simple, single app. The platform is designed to be comprehensive without being overly complex. It puts benefits, payroll and HR access in the pockets and at the fingertips of employees.

Work for Zenefits Services?

Learning about Zenefits Services?

Zenefits Services Reviews

Showing 17 Zenefits Services reviews
Zenefits Services review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Zenefits - initial impression"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of HR resources in one place... It's really a promising platform if you live where you can take advantage of everything they offer! After talking to my sales person, I also have a lot of confidence that new features are coming.

(Update - 4 months in and Zenefits is full of bugs and problems. Unfortunately, they lured us into pre-paying for an annual service, and they have a no-refund policy. Escalating concerns with Zenefits is a nightmare - I'm supposed to be on a call with them now, but the rep no-showed for our scheduled call. Don't waste your money!)

What do you dislike?

Many services aren't offered in Delaware. We couldn't use them for health insurance or for payroll - 2 of the key reasons we wanted the platform. That being said, we like it enough that we signed up and are waiting for those services to be made available in Delaware!

(4 months in - Still no Delaware Payroll....but lots of product bugs to report. Buttons on the platform that don't go anywhere... slow responses from escalation support, and no refunds if you're not happy... Stay away!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if they don't offer everything in your state, the solution is still solid! We are glad we made the switch!

(4 months in and Zenefits is why I drink... this platform gets worse by the day!)

We will eventually be able to put all of our HR in one place. Employees will have quick easy access to payroll and HR forms, in the same portal they use to clock in and out every day.

(4 months in - causing more problems than it solves for... We were better off with the disjointed systems we had in place before!)

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zenefits Services
Zenefits Services review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Amost HR functions in one system for a small to mid size companies."

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly. The data and records are organized and simplified, yet compliance. I appreciate their great customer service. Very timely, attentive, and knowledgeable. I appreciate that I am not getting a robot to assist me with technical support or with answering any questions I may have.

What do you dislike?

It is a HRIS that has some technical errors in the process. I would have to call customer service several times a month to ensure accuracy and request to resolve certain issues that I noticed while using the system. This typically is found in benefits administration feature than in any other features the system has.

The system allows me to focus on “non” transactional tasks because takes care of these tasks for me. The system allows many tasks to be automated and can be viewed as an employee self service tool. In addition, the tool is very organized in maintaing and keeping record. I appreciate that there is always a customer service representative who will be able to answer my questions or resolve any issues I come across.

What HR Consulting solution do you use?

Zenefits Services review by Team Member in Public Relations and Communications
Team Member in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, convenient and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

It's uncomfortable asking in-person to my boss for time off. This is an easy and stress-free tool to ask for vacation, sick or WFH days. also, my pay stubs and tax docs are easy to access and getting paid is easy (no checks to worry about depositing)

What do you dislike?

I had a previous role at the company and when I try to login I can't tell which position (the old or current one) I'm logging into so it just gets annoying to login to the wrong one, log off and login back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

so easy for employees, a time saver and convenient!

The extra time and inconvenience of asking for time off in person or filling out tedious docs is no longer a problem with the inclusion of zenefits in my workflow.

Zenefits Services review by Team Member in Computer Software
Team Member in Computer Software

"Zenefits Services review"

What do you like best?

The ease in which the user can capture others in the company, as well as manage PTO, pay stubs, benefits, etc.

What do you dislike?

I use several platforms simultaneously while at the office. The UI with Zenefits is efficient and easy to navigate. I do not really have any dislikes to share at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not an admin for our use of Zenefits, therefore several of the above questions do not related to my user experience.

As an employee, my main benefit is a one-stop UI for all of my employee needs in a way that is easy to access, as well as integrates with Slack and Google, saving time.

Zenefits Services review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"Zenefits was a diaster "

What do you like best?

Trying to find something to like about this product is hard when you wound up only having a single day to submit a healthcare enrollment application - December 31!

What do you dislike?

Zenefits was completely unresponsive to any of our questions. It created a complete nightmare for the woman who was managing our employee benefits and delays for all the employees electing coverage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please search Google news for stories about this company and all the problems they've had. You'll be shocked.

The company thought Zenefits would be an easier way to manage employee benefits, but it wound up being a disaster. They only used this service for a few months before switching back to a traditional employee benefits company.

Zenefits Services review by Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising
Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising

"Affordable Advice on Company Policies and Employment Documentation"

What do you like best?

Our Zenefits HR Advisor was knowledgable and responsive, and the service more than paid for itself. Our HR Advisor recommended best practices and helped us better understand how companies our size and in our industry across similar geos have dealt with this issue. Further, he helped us align our company policy and handbook to the culture we were trying to cultivate, which has helped us better attract the right candidates.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could have completed the full project with the Zenefits rep, but we still had to take the handbook our employment attorney for final review.

Zenefits Services review by Manager/Operations in Medical Practice
Manager/Operations in Medical Practice

"Physical Therapy HR"

What do you like best?

Love the ease with which to navigate the website and portal, easy email access and links

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find forms sometimes, specifically for tax forms. Would love the ability to train our employees through Zenefits as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love using the many platforms, take advantage of what is best for you and your business

Running HR through a platform rather than a person. Takes easy tasks away from our HR people to be able to focus on what they're hired to do rather than ask questions

Zenefits Services review by Other in Marketing and Advertising
Other in Marketing and Advertising

"Zenefits provides a clean, user-friendly experience. "

What do you like best?

I like the usability of the platform. It is very easy to navigate and is intuitive. It makes everything available in one central location, and the support team has been very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a third-party, sometimes you may need to get in touch with your insurance provider to find out what will be covered, instead of Zenefits being able to tell you directly.

Zenefits has made is extremely easy to access my paystubs and insurance information all in one place.

Zenefits Services review by Patty E.
Patty E.

"THEY WERE RELIABLE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE."

What do you like best?

NEVER AN ISSUE PAID EARLYRY ON TIME VERY PROFESSIONAL . GOOD BUSINESS PARTNER

What do you dislike?

THERE WAS NOTHING TO DISLIKE ABOUT THE COMPANY

Recommendations to others considering the product

GREAT COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH

EASY TO BE PAID AN ALWAYS ON TIME

Zenefits Services review by Team Member in Public Relations and Communications
Team Member in Public Relations and Communications

"Former Zenefits User"

What do you like best?

Easy to use as an employee. Very clear with navigation and features. Did not need any training on Zenefits as I could clearly see where I needed to go.

What do you dislike?

Lack of functionality for our company. We were a smaller company when we first starting using Zenefits then switched to BambooHR

We were solving payroll and vacation time off - now they are looking for more of an all in one system

Zenefits Services review by Rocio M.
Rocio M.

"Average experience--slightly confusing to find specific docs"

What do you like best?

Good easy access to org chart which helps finding contact info

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have access to salary pay stubs. Also would prefer that all documents live in one area.

Na

Zenefits Services review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Speedy and Responsive"

What do you like best?

We've considered few different benefits providers and Zenefits is the best. Friendly UX with simple UI comparing to other services we considered. Our employees love it.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a direct contact for our employees so they could ask any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wished that you could start payroll earlier so I could use Zenefits as a only service to use to manage benefit and payroll.

Benefits, employee management, HRIS

Zenefits Services review by Rusty S.
Rusty S.

"Good job"

What do you like best?

PTO processing is easy and simple to watch

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular it works as expected mmm

Administration

Zenefits Services review by G2 User
G2 User

"Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can use their product - everything is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a negative experience with zenefits.

We use benefits to coordinate time off - very helpful. In addition to our org charts and staff files.

Zenefits Services review by Team Member in Retail
Team Member in Retail

"My experiences have been great "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and find all of my information

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the app is harder to find information than the online website

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use zenefits

I have found it is easy to schedule time off and hey it approved

Zenefits Services review by Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Platform "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to submit request for time off.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of integration with payroll. There is only one thing we use it for.

Our company has a flexible time off program and Zenefits allows that to happen/

Zenefits Services review by G2 User in Graphic Design
G2 User in Graphic Design

"I used Zenefits at a design agency I worked for"

What do you like best?

The UI and organization of information was helpful

What do you dislike?

The UI and branding changed a couple times, leading me to feel a bit disconnected from the product.

Great HR tool for organizing benefit info, particularly insurance.

Learning about Zenefits Services?

* We monitor all Zenefits Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.