TigerText Essentials

3.5

TigerText provides secure, mobile, real-time messaging solutions for healthcare providers to communicate with their employees.

Work for TigerText Essentials?

Learning about TigerText Essentials?

TigerText Essentials Reviews

Showing 11 TigerText Essentials reviews
TigerText Essentials review by Breanne J.
Breanne J.

"TigerWOW"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the fact that TigerConnect is completely HIPPA approved and confidential. It was an easy way to be sure not to break confidentiality laws when working.

What do you dislike?

I had no dislikes when working with originally TigerText, and then with the name change TigerConnect. It was a very positive experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you have a day off or your on vacation, simply put the app in do not disturb mode and you wont be bothered with any group messages or coworkers that forgot your off that day.

Confidentiality problem solving is the most noticeable. Its easy to break HIPPA laws without even realizing it, this doesn't give you the opportunity. A benefit is also not having to have a seperate work phone. The mobile app is very accessible.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TigerText Essentials
TigerText Essentials review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Tiger Connect for case management"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly and doesn't require much training to figure out. It is easy to create group chats between colleagues for instant responses when in the field. I like knowing that my messages are secured.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this program for my line of work is that I must initiate the messages to my clients, many of whom do not have internet access and are unable to make a username or account. They often close out our conversation and need another message initiated so it's a constant back and forth.

Tiger Connect is helpful to an extent- I know my messages and photos are secure which protects my clients but it is difficult for them to use the program with me and I rely on constant communication to provide services

What Clinical Communication and Collaboration solution do you use?

TigerText Essentials review by User in Military
User in Military

"Better than messenger and not secure"

What do you like best?

I find it’s very secure and it notifies you regardless of sound on mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can’t think of anything right now that I dislike because it has been running so smoothly.

Staying informed and communicating with my team of co worker in a more efficient manner

TigerText Essentials review by Teresa B.
Teresa B.

"Keeps information confidential and private"

What do you like best?

TigerText allows staff members to send protected information without worry that it will be compromised.

What do you dislike?

It was a little time consuming to get everyone set up with a login and password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TigerText is an excellent product. We used it repeatedly.

TigerText allows us to send protected information freely; With no worry of the information becoming public.

TigerText Essentials review by User

"Keeps my department on the same page"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to send a safe and secure message to everyone working in our therapy department.

What do you dislike?

So far TigerText has been a great tool, I haven’t had any complaints.

It is easy to send a quick message to communicate with everyone in our department.

TigerText Essentials review by Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

"Wouldn't use all the time but good for communicating securely. "

What do you like best?

I like that Tiger Text is secure. Tiger Text provides a secure platform to communicate between different disciplines at work.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how many steps it takes to send a text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a lengthy install time.

Relaying confidential information. Tiger Text solves the problem of communicating efficiently and securely.

TigerText Essentials review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Tiger Text"

What do you like best?

The efficiency of communication, which feels secure, safe and protected among our group. There is also a smaller, free version offered, which is great for smaller work groups.

What do you dislike?

After our trial use of it, we found that it's not something we would recommend for a smaller work group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a long installation process and may not be ideal for smaller work groups.

Communicating confidential information in an efficient and secure manner.

TigerText Essentials review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Never again!!!"

What do you like best?

Hipaa protected communication between employees

What do you dislike?

There’s no way to just turn off notifications. You have to completely log off. Like, can’t I just not here or see the notifications and take a vacation?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to always be attached to your job

Medicare Hipaa compliance

TigerText Essentials review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Great secure messaging "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the secure messaging and the ability of delivering efficiency responses, and the ability to delete on read

What do you dislike?

I am not thinking of anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent for privacy and speed messages delivery

The privacy and efficincy of TigerText is a very useful tool

TigerText Essentials review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Boo, just nope"

What do you like best?

Ability to communicate with EVERYONE in the office

What do you dislike?

I can’t walk away from work without practically uninstalling the app from my phone....

Can’t I just turn it on silent???

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just say No!

Ease of communication. Like texting but no need to email too

TigerText Essentials review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"TigerText"

What do you like best?

The accessibility and ease of use is the best part of this software.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little glitchy but otherwise have had good experiences.

It’s great for collaboration and our customers understand how to use it.

Learning about TigerText Essentials?

* We monitor all TigerText Essentials reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.