1. Ease of setup - minimum effort required to maintain an external / separate email list, once having those who have followed you in the app.
2. A simple registration URL link is all that is needed to be sent when inviting participants; simple and un-complicated to be an event organiser. Addition of buttons to post / advertise on soc media is a nice add-on.
3. Ease of adding speakers, and their bio's. Everyone gets to create their own; this helps with time & efficiency of getting events together.
3. Speakers can come 'on' and 'off' stage by switching on or off their video; a really nice touch and replicating the feel of live events (minus the time required to walk on or off stage). This has a lot of potential, esp when introducing special / celebrity guests, where they do not need to be visible until they are introduced.
5. Quick & smooth functions to easily and smoothly "pass the mic" to anyone in the audience who wants to say a few words / ideas to the overall discussion. Their video comes up alongside, when they speak, and then the "mic" can be passed to another. An interesting feature.
6. smooth transition from a speaking program into networking (1-1) and back to the main 'room', and its on-the fly setup - useful to adjust the number of 'rounds' just before starting the networking session. AND - organisers & speakers get to be involved in the 1-1 as well.
7. The handy mobile version of the app provides the organiser quick info about attendees & number of, on-the-go.
POST-EVENT & INSIGHTS
8. At-a-glance reports & post-event insights that make for meaningful measures of engagement.
9. UI & videos comes across nicely; individual videos present better - feels nearer to the person. Audio capture is great; the event recording play-back is great on sound & visual.
10. The chat / group chat function is an interesting way to bring about some conversations before, during and after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.