iSpring Learn

iSpring Learn LMS is a cloud based E-Learning Platform for teaching and assessing employees or students online.

Work for iSpring Learn?

Learning about iSpring Learn?

iSpring Learn Reviews

Ask iSpring Learn a Question
Showing 17 iSpring Learn reviews
Sidney I.

"Intuitive E-Learning Course Production with Lots of Features"

What do you like best?

I've been using iSpring Learn to sell publicly available courses since 2012. It's become a big part of my business. I love that it works with PowerPoint, so it's easy to turn existing presentations into new courses. If you can think of something an e-learning course should do -- quizzes, branching, surveys, scenarios, videos, audio recording and editing, sending a learner back to repeat a section after a failed quiz, limiting progress to prevent attendees from moving through the material too quickly -- it's all in there! It has so much functionality, that I still haven't taken advantage of some of the newer features. On top of all this, I've had the same customer service person -- Maksim -- working with me since the very beginning. I always get a quick response to technical questions even if it's a note to say they are working on it. I appreciate never being left hanging. He's pretty awesome. I love that my clients can self register. I love that I can give clients reporting authority over their own groups of people. I love that I can export all kinds of reports as CSV files and see who took classes, when, how they did on quizzes, and more. I recommend iSpring to anyone and everyone who tells me they are thinking about getting into e-Learning. It's pretty versatile, amazing software. I've even had some custom programming done to add a much needed feature just for my business. I have the ability to mark purchases as paid within iSpring because some of my clients pay with checks rather than credit cards.

What do you dislike?

I wish the e-commerce had two additional features - 1) a shopping cart so clients could purchase multiple courses with one payment and 2) a receipt feature so clients would either be automatically e-mailed a receipt after purchase OR be able to print a receipt immediately after purchase.

I would like a way to send out messages to all users from within iSpring Learn. This could be used to announce changes, new courses, etc.

I would also like a way to "hide" older courses from new clients. Maybe there's a way to do this in the new course catalog, but I haven't figured it out. You could add a better course catalog tutorial to my wish list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Browse through their library of tutorials. You'll find all kinds of things in there that you didn't know you needed - lots of great ideas.

I started using on-line courses in response to changes to our state certification program. In the beginning, there were only two test cycles each year, which made it easy to schedule classroom style training. Then, they moved to three test cycles. Now, it's possible to take or renew a certification at any time. Classroom training can't keep up with this dynamic. My classes are smaller than they used to be. On-line training is available at any time. I've leveraged the instant availability and iSpring record keeping features to position my company as the number 3 course provider in my state. This is a win for everybody. Learners can study at their own pace, they retain the information better, and the message is consistent. Nobody has to travel and I'm renting fewer hotel ballrooms for in-person training. My per hour fees for training have remained the same, but my attendees and I are both saving money, so profits are up.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iSpring Learn
Chris H.

"Great and easy to use features"

What do you like best?

Ispring integrates very well into PowerPoint, links to the LMS and together with quiz maker is very easy to setup a learning path. The ability to teach multiple skills and methods is very valuable. It allows to teach interview techniques like breaking bad news and having sensitive conversations. It has multiple abilities which are are not currently using purely due to limited resources at our end but we are hoping to introduce over the next two years.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that it doesn't work in MAC OS as a lot of our creative work is done in MAC format. The are minor issues which are specific to our company and which would be unfair to expect to be developed for example we are in the rare disease field and none of the image library is of any use to us. Our patients are unique and many have disabilities which are not represented in the library.

Syncing voice with videos is not automated so is quite time intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very ease to use once setup and functionality I have not been able to find in any other program. It allows all forms of adult learning styles and multiple ways to deliver content.

Making videos and embedding it into the program was easy. Syncing multiple language is still complicated but we are learning new ways to deal with this.

We have to deliver complex education across the globe and having the Ispring platform allows us to host the training, use the discussion board to convey messages, track engagement and allows us to fill knowledge GAPs.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

"Great Customer Service! "

What do you like best?

We have been using iSpring for a couple of years now and are overall very satisfied with the product. When we have an issue we typically get a very quick response. My most recent issue was involving a quiz publishing error and I worked with Paul B. who took the time to look through my quiz history and found the reason for the error to be a glitch from a previous version. Once he told me how to fix it I asked if there was a way to find any other quizzes published with the same error and when he got back to me he stated that he went through each learning path to find a quiz and then checked the version of the quiz for me. I appreciated his dedication to helping solve this problem. I was actually expecting to hear that it would take too much time for them to look through individual courses and it would be up to us, so this was a nice surprise from him!

What do you dislike?

When using audio editing on iSpring Suite through powerpoint you do not have the same noise reduction capabilities between straight audio and a screen recording. I wish that the screen recordings had the same editing capabilities as the sound.

Sometimes when we go back into a presentation after a software update it will erase the sound file or in the case of a quiz, all questions get deleted. We have had this happen on a variety of quizzes and one presentation. Even if you open the file and tell it not to save changes, this still happens.

At one point we used outside sources to provide CBT and now we can create our own and manipulate it to be exactly as we wish.

Shea S.

"Excellent tool, powerful, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of the authoring tool. Interaction is easy to incorporate, and quizzes are very easy to create as well. The LMS is simple and straightforward, but has extensive reporting capabilities. The Learning Paths feature and ability for users to comment within a course are great.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced some difficulty in finding out how to incorporate eLearning from other tools into the iSpring authoring tool, but am currently working through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iSpring has excellent support and a very short learning curve, it is definitely worth comparing.

We are implementing a blending learning solution to supplement and improve the value of our current classroom training program.

AH
Administrator in Higher Education

"SCORM compatible LMS"

What do you like best?

We needed a solution to host a SCORM package to be delivered for faculty and staff training. In the process, of looking for a viable solution, I found iSpring and the iSpring Learn platform. Uploading the SCORM package directly from PowerPoint was incredibly easy with the included PowerPoint plugin that comes with the other iSpring tools and resources from their iSpring software suite of tools.

What do you dislike?

The process of uploading sometimes triggers a false-positive on our virus scanner. Also, emailing the exported SCORM packages from iSpring will also trigger false-positives on our email system's virus scanner. Otherwise, this doesn't seem to cause any problems with using the system, and to the best of our knowledge, all of these results have been false positives rather than actual malware or spyware.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an online platform to host SCORM packages for professional development purposes, iSpring Learn makes that incredibly easy. This is a great compliment to the iSpring suite of tools.

So far, in our initial testing, it seems to do exactly what we had hoped and allows users to self-register for an account and take the online training course. This allows our users to access the content that we create and deploy as SCORM packages directly in their web browsers. The process of uploading and creating the content with the other iSpring tools make publishing the SCORM package in iSpring Learn incredibly easy.

Larry M.

"Great tool for customers and employees"

What do you like best?

The hosted platform is the best solutions for us. The quizzes and testing along with the certificates have been very helpful. The authoring tool has also been a great help to our organization.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer unlimited users or concurrent.

We utilize the iSpring system to provide continuing education and training for our employees and also our customers employees. They like that is is available 24/7 and we are able to provide a large array of training aides that allow them to become more efficient and knowledgeable.

jose l.

"iSpring"

What do you like best?

In the process of setting up the course, the support in iSpring was quick and useful (chat, email and bulletin boards).

As for the configurations, they are very easy I can add to my team in a fast way, Spring manages very with the tools and has a great integration with power point.

What do you dislike?

The recording of the online video screen has some problems. And it is also a bit expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a system, it's worth investing

allows me to present a professional interface

Elizabeth A.

"Do the job"

What do you like best?

ISpring has a free version that helps to convert ppt to a web multimedia product. It helps you to get out of the upload and download routine and is free. The final product is more attractive to the teachers. Old students (senior or postgraduate) doesn't care much about presentation. So this is a product for younger fresh generations.

What do you dislike?

I wish it has more visual objects. Is very helpful for teachers that are learning to create this kind of multimedia products, but for visual communicators or graphic designers os very frustrating. We are a small group, though. The html product doesn't work very well with cellphones, that is kind of annoying because younger students use more their cellphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended the free version to teachers that are interesting in invest time to improve their online classes. I recommended the pay version to teachers that are interesting in making a mooc.

When i started with Ispring i like that is was easier than to use articulate. The new Articulate version is better now, but is expensive. So, I recommend Ispring to some of the teachers at the university where I work. The bet part is that it has a free version.

"I Spring is the ticket for a smooth running E Learning experience- & the IT support is UNPARALLELED!"

What do you like best?

The learning content displays easily on all devices, the reporting capabilities vibrant, the direct upload from I Spring Suite to I Spring Learn LMS is fantastically easy and if you need help....the I Spring Team is there for you. Cheerful, knowledgeable and they get you answers fast. They have my highest most enthusiastic rating!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of, is there is one area where I can't visualize my password when I type it in; but guess what; I mentioned it and they are already working on it and showed my how to manage it! They make you feel like you are part of the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. I am not a development professional; I am a nurse....and it is super user friendly yet the outcome is very professional.

We are training people to become Nursing Assistants; and it requires over 40 hours of on-line content that is required by our state regulators. I can provide on-line training (paired with lab practice and hands on clinical experiences) with I Spring Learn-and the reports have been well received by state reviewers. Our new employee retention has improved since we found I Spring Learn!

" The best training experience"

What do you like best?

It is a specialized application in training. It offers numerous alternatives to have an interactive and enjoyable experience. The access to statistics is very good, which allows for a personalized follow-up of the students. It is an indispensable tool in class design.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to talk about something that I do not like, it is an incredible platform that makes it possible to create training courses in an appropriate way and with many alternatives. So far I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an extraordinary tool with which you can design any course with any content, in addition access to statistics is very accurate. The research group in which I participated is currently working with new learning modules aimed at students who have smartphones and tablets for mobile devices. I understand that one of the characteristics that it has, is the possibility of visualizing without connection. This means that students download courses to their iPads and Android tablets through the iSpring Learn application and can see them anywhere, even without an active Internet connection. It offers unlimited alternatives.

I participated in a training to carry out a research work, the team was international and we conducted several sessions to coordinate common criteria that allowed us to compare the results, in this last one, the video call was very useful. The course addressed everything related to the instruments that would be used to obtain the data. the interaction with the tools allows modifying the instrument and adapting it to the needs of the study. It was a pleasant experience.

Naveen G.

"A really great online LMS"

What do you like best?

We are a School management Company and we have used the product for some of our clients and also tried it out for internal use. These are the qualities we really liked about iSpring.

>Integrates with Moodle.

>Very intuitive user interface.

>Works on Smartphones and Tablets.

>There is a limitation to the file size, but almost no limitation to the number of files uploaded.

What do you dislike?

Expensive if you are a small company.

I think the performance and pricing can be improved somewhat.

But I would be nitpicking there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the 14 day demo and try to create some courses.

Internal Training & tracking,

Learning content management.

Onboarding of new employees.

Leslie C.

"Implemented iSpring for Marketing & Sales Training around the globe."

What do you like best?

So easy to use. Sat down the first time and set up a course.

What do you dislike?

We had a little challenge the first time we want to embed video into the training. However, it was our first test drive of it and it is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to begin working right away and avoid a long implementation, iSpring is great. It was also the best value amongst several LMS we reviewed. It's easy as it incorporates right into Power Point. They support has been responsive and wonderful to work with. We are using the system successfully from the U.S. to China. Updates are easy as well. I began building a training in the system on day one to run a test. That easy.

We needed a LMS to train digital marketers around the world, at their convenience. The tracking and reporting was important as well as it working in all countries. Which it does! It had to be easy to take even when English is not your first language. We love being able to customize the look and the training certificates with our internal department's brand.

Nikolay P.

"My experience of work"

What do you like best?

They have the fastest and most polite support I have ever contacted :)

What do you dislike?

Everything was great.Everything was great.Everything was great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try to compare this system with the other and you will be fascinated by Ispring. It is ease to use for both students and teachers. There are lots of tool which make you work with reports easier

Ispring is the most ease to use tool for development of distant learning we have found

Richard H.

"Great LMS for both teachers and learners"

What do you like best?

The combination of iSpring suite and iSpring learn makes the process of development, deployment and management of online really easy.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike. It is fairly expensive, but support is very good, there are progressive improvements and I am satisfied with value for money.

iSpring learn is the robust platform from which I run a private education business.

"iSpring Learn has taken our training to a new level"

What do you like best?

I like all of the tracking features to be able to track employee's status in the training

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could set a due date for an individual course and not a learning path.

We use ISpring learn for all of our training needs including HIPAA.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Lots of options, great support"

What do you like best?

Support staff works with you and takes time to answer your questions.

What do you dislike?

Some options were not yet available . for instance, it would be be nice being able to link learning paths.

Investigating the use of iSpring web authoring tool and LMS for patient education and counselling

"Ispring Learn Review"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place and it is super easy and fast to upload content.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the program, it meets all of my needs.

Creating quizzes an tests

Learn more about iSpring Learn

iSpring Learn Videos

Learning about iSpring Learn?

* We monitor all iSpring Learn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.