TalentLMS

TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.

Work for TalentLMS?

Learning about TalentLMS?

TalentLMS Reviews

Showing 252 TalentLMS reviews
TalentLMS review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TalentLMS
TalentLMS review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Great LMS with powerful features"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is a very reliable platform with 99.9% uptime. It also has all the features and tools to meet the needs of small businesses as well as training or HR departments of corporate clients who need a robust LMS.

I did look at several LMS solutions before I decided to go for TalentLMS over 3 years ago. Their affordable pricing structure make it a great value for money considering the features the platform has.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the guys behind TalentLMS to do some major improvements to the user interface to make it more modern looking. The way the course landing pages look is very basic and outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you need an LMS to sell and deliver your online courses, or provide training & development solutions to organizations or train your own employees, you can rest assured TalentLMS will deliver.

Features are great and pricing is affordable.

I sell online courses to individuals and organisations. I have a Wordpress website as the main hub but TalentLMS is where all the courses are hosted and delivered to clients.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

TalentLMS review by Christophe B.
Christophe B.

"An excellent quick-start in the LMS world"

What do you like best?

Our company needed to quickly implement specific trainings for our growing portfolio of customers. TalentLMS immediately established itself by its ease of use, both for administrators and students. TalentLMS allowed us to deliver new and customised trainings in a record time, at the great satisfaction of our clients.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not met any situation that we disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalentLMS is an excellent solution to set up quickly a LMS whatever the size of the audience it is destined to. All of this at a reasonable price; return on investment is almost immediate.

We support leaders and teams who are ready to embark on an authentic transformation journey to improve their overall performance, combining as much as possible the improvement of employee well-being, societal impact and financial results. We provide to our clients new tools, new processes and new mindsets in order to achieve the transformation journey as quickly and smoothly as possible. The benefits we get from LMS is that we manage to deliver our high quality services in a record time with a high satisfaction rate from our client.

TalentLMS review by Tamuka Mavenge M.
Tamuka Mavenge M.

"Engaging and interactive learning platform"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is a secure cloud based learning management system that is adaptable to effectively deliver learning content and transform learning spaces to make learning fun, engaging and interactive.

The platform is easy to configure, user friendly, easy to navigate, and you can upload various content types/formats with ease. In addition TalentLMS has very robust reporting capabilities to track and monitor the performance of learners, allowing the Instructor to focus on trouble areas, and concentrate on those who perform below the expected standard.

All this at affordable and competitive pricing. Simply choose a plan that suits your specific requirements, and only pay for the features you need.

Excellent support from the Customer Support team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of retake for the assessments in case a student wants to retake a failed exam. System already provides the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalentLMS is a modern learning management solution. I recommend that you try it, you will enjoy its features. it is second to none.

Effective delivery of learning materials, at a very competitive price.

TalentLMS review by Vishal S.
Vishal S.

"Very easy to build courses through this tool"

What do you like best?

I like each and every feature of this tool such as building professional looking courses in minutes,there is no need to backup your data as it is cloud-based Learning Management System. It also comes in mobile app supported by both iOS and android devices.I am also able to import and export data from one place to another through it.But one of the most productive feature which I liked is that one can sell their courses by giving access to your courses to only those users who had subscribed for your course through monthly fees.

What do you dislike?

I am still using this tool for teaching online courses and I haven't faced any difficulties in using it till now.In spite of it as I am using a free plan which has limits on building courses i.e. 10 courses.It makes difficult in continuing working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I have already mentioned I have very little experience with this tool.So my recommendation might not be much effective,but since I am using it till now I have not face any issues.It is very easy to work on it and customer support is also better.Hence,I would recommend to use at least free trial of it.

I am able to undertake paid online courses which comes out to be very useful as courses are very easy to build and students are able to understand quickly while sitting in their homes.Besides it I also undertook online video-conferencing or web-seminars for the problem-solving purpose and getting feedback of courses

TalentLMS review by Neeraj Y.
Neeraj Y.

"Best and affordable tool for online courses."

What do you like best?

It provides stable platform to work upon and is quiet easy to operate.One of the thing which made it distinct from all is Mobile Learning Support which is available in both online and offline modes.Teachers can upload courses,they can keep track of the attendance of students and they also can consume online video content.Course can also be backed up so that they could be used in future.

What do you dislike?

It's been few months only on working on it So till now i have not faced any difficulties in dealing with this tool.But in the beginning It was quiet hard for me to understand its features but now I am all okay with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best way to make teaching better and easy.Numerous of features helps in getting work done very easily and effectively.Students are able to learn with proper understanding and can also fetch courses easily when required.Attendance Tracking also adds lots of convenience to work.

Overall it is very beneficial tool which can help in solving various problems while teaching

I am using it as a online platform for making my students learn by building courses on it.It is very helpful in teaching as It can reduces your work by two times and makes students taking more interest in it.I am also able to perform live classes on it by scheduling the lectures on various topics.

TalentLMS review by Inder N.
Inder N.

"A robust and flexible platform that takes so much into consideration!"

What do you like best?

The team behind TalentLMS understands the vast diversity in tools, technology, methods and styles in corporate e-learning. This is very important especially as we grow our training business. As more clients come in, they usually have their own unique preferences in how they'd like the training to be laid out and the tools that they would like us to implement. So far TalentLMS has been able to support everything we've thrown at it.

We take full advantage of being able to implement powerpoint presentations, webinars, xAPI, multimedia, custom paths for different groups and learning styles and the message boards. All without ever having to write any code or work with a technical developer to achieve our goals. This is a very impressive platform.

What do you dislike?

We've been excited about the release of the TalentLMS app; however, there seems to be a bug that prevents any text appearing on pages that include embedded videos. This is preventing us from being able to promote the app to our clients because we have designed our lessons to include multimedia and text as part of the learning experience. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we can push the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend TalentLMS as it is the easiest and most robust platform that we've seen. We see the potential for it to become even more user-friendly as time goes on and therefore trust that is the right investment for our business.

TalentLMS has opened an entirely new avenue of opportunity for our business. We started off with a program that we thought could be used for a variety of businesses but quickly learned that every client is unique and requires some degree of customization. TalentLMS allows us to react quickly to the changing landscape of e-learning methods and the learning styles of different people.

TalentLMS review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"Super easy to use, flexible pricing"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use, as either instructor, admin or student. The set up is intuitive, and the use by students is intuitive. Also, TalentLMS supports content exported from Articulate, which was highly influential in our decision. Even the course catalog looks great - no need for extensive customization of a new system you don't understand - it just looks good. I also like the ability to use a custom domain (requires SSL).

What do you dislike?

Configuring the SSL was a bit of a mystery but their support was responsive and helpful. We got it solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a system that will host Articulate content, this works extremely well, and it's easy to upload.

Pricing is extremely flexible and based on how you need to use it. When you have more students, you can grow into a more expensive platform.

Training of our organization's representatives, as well as training we do for our industry.

TalentLMS review by harsh a.
harsh a.

"Easiest way to create Courses for Students"

What do you like best?

The best and the main purpose of building this teaching tool was easy to create stunning and captivating software.This tool allows you to do so at very easy and also includes feature of getting reports of the course made taught.

It took very few time to understand without any expert helping which is very much of beneficial to the beginners who wanted to build courses for teaching

It makes courses look realistic with many of its eye catching features

What do you dislike?

In spite of including variety of features It lacks with less control over multiple languages and I also believe that TalentLMS should provide catalogue to unregistered users for selecting the courses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best software for the teachers who are looking for online teaching tool

It is easy to use and affordable specially for LMS (Learning Management System)

The look and feel of working on it as a Instructor is on next level. Offline feature of accessing courses through mobiles are very helpful.

Overall it is a Best tool to work on

This software ha been a great friend in dealing with the topics which are hard to teach and generally students are not able to understand those topics. But It uses many interactive tools for making teaching realistic and somewhat of fun too

TalentLMS review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Homeschooling LSM a never ending Story"

What do you like best?

The stable platform in itself. The sophisticated system and its possibilities. We do not have to adapt our ideas to the portal, they are easy to implement. The security for our learning content and our customers. We settle only at the beginning, and after nearly a year we can say that we will have a long journey ahead of us. This with a strong partner on the side.

What do you dislike?

OK. now it gets harder. Of course, there is always something that could be better. But the talent LMS people do their best to make us happy. Asking questions always comes with a helpful answer. So what do you want more?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it for a while is certainly wrong. You should really take your time. Other systems require a lot of experience in IT to get set up. This is also possible without the need for an IT degree. The tools are constantly adapted and improved. We tested other portals for over 3 months before choosing Talent LMS. Then we chose Talent LMS and have not regretted it yet.

Not only do we bring learning online, we also manage to combine learning content from different areas or systems through our many tools. From the beginning, we have the ability to provide students / parents and teachers with a secure platform to communicate, work and learn together. We are sure that we have not exhausted all possibilities yet.

TalentLMS review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Intuituve, scalable product"

What do you like best?

I think the product is really intuitive (for both the learners, and the instructors/administrators). There are some things that are a little quirky, but by in large things work the way you'd expect them to, and we don't need to train people how to train with us. The product is also much more competitively priced than many other vendors, while having a greater feature set in many areas.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations in the events and automations area, specifically, that I wish were improved upon. Email notifications are limited in terms of the types of information that can be added as merge fields, as well as their styling - which is plain text only. On the automations side we'd love the ability to say "on course X assignment, assign course Y" but this is not present - only on completion. This is just one example. These are not show stoppers, but this area could use the most improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product is a tremendous value, certainly more feature rich than many competitors in the space, but more straightforward and cost-effective in terms of pricing and plans.

We wanted to provide customers access to product training online in a self-paced environment. We've extensively customized all aspects of the portal (which is easy to do if you have someone good at CSS and API connectors) and now provide both a la carte and subscription access to customers. Alongside other purchasing improvements we've introduced, customers can now purchase and complete training without intervention from our admins. Moreover, we've heard tons of positive feedback from customers on the ease of use and format that Talent LMS has afforded us.

TalentLMS review by Jos V.
Jos V.

"Standard settings are just fine"

What do you like best?

The lms is very easy to setup (after looking at the instruction video’s for an hour, I could start with the system settings and uploading video’s).

Talentlms made exactly the right choises for me (I don’t have to choose from many options).

The build in webinar option (and the option to user other webinar providers) so that I can concentrate everything on just one website.

The possibility for linking to my own domain.

What do you dislike?

The build in webinars are restricted in time and participants (I am not sure if I will be able to plan one on the day and time that I prefer).

I would like to have an extra level within courses (fi: I have a training with 12 lessons and 2-5 video’s per lesson. I now defined the whole training as a category and made 12 courses (lessons) with the video’s and pdf’s).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do a free trial and see if it works for you.

I do personal development via live training and coaching and my cliënts wanted a way to repeat and refresh what they learned.

I do Online Live Sessions (webinar) every 2 weeks and produce an online training to it.

This way I’m building a great futureproof online academy with a lot of courses for personal development.

TalentLMS review by Nikos K.
Nikos K.

"A straightforward and sophisticated LMS at a price you can afford."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for beginners.

Ability to white label and customize.

Extensive documentation.

Quality of answers and speed of support team.

Out of the box support for long-tail languages like Greek and Romanian.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel needs improvement.

Scorm content from our authoring tool needs to be better integrated.

Secondary features, like gamification, need to be simplified and streamlined.

Mobile responsiveness needs to be reworked. (There's an excellent mobile app, but it doesn't seem to support custom domains.)

Internal marketing tools need to be upgraded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TalentLMS is an honest product and a good deal especially if you are just starting with e-learning or you operate in smaller, price sensitive markets. You will find enterprise features, without the cost of enterprise solutions, abundance of help to implement them and language support that is superior to most other solutions. This way you can direct your investment in set up to areas that improve the user experience, like aligning the look and feel if you use 3-rd party authoring tools.

Our business needed an LMS to deliver e-learning solutions, with best-in class content, to our clients. Being based outside of the US ecosystem, we found that most solutions that satisfied our requirements did not provide proper support for languages other than English and had unrealistic price points for our markets. In TalentLMS we found a solid solution, that covered our baseline needs at a per user cost that made sense.

TalentLMS review by Matteo M.
Matteo M.

"The best customer service I have ever met"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS's customer service is the best! Quick and thorough follow up. So quick, that sometimes I didn't even press "send" that I had already got a reply from Alexandra with all the answers in it. (Unbelievable, how do they do that? This AI really got out of control...)

It is sad to say, but most of my TalentLMS's users are a little technologically challenged (including me, believe it or not). Less than 24 hours after launching the LMS to over 250 users (and counting), I start getting loads and loads of more or less legitimate, or serious I shall say, complains. From "how do I get this thing started?" to "Why I cannot use this to watch the latest episode of S.W.A.T.?".

Fortunately, Alexandra saved the day, actually, she saved many days. She repetitively and effectively addressed every single question. I wasn't even been able to pinpoint her location/timezone because she appeared to answer my questions at any time of the day. Not sure how she does it. Maybe she is a robot. That would explain the AI business...

TalentLMS is good, no doubt about it. But to be honest, so far, my experience with its customer service is even better than the software itself.

It is like getting an ice cream and after accidentally licking the hand of the guy who served you the ice cream you realize the guy's hand tastes better than the ice cream itself. Very awkward and disgusting. But it works for TalentLMS.

What do you dislike?

I do understand the reason why the developers left it simple, but I truly believe that the app needs major improvements and more functionality. Most of the work nowadays is done on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good LMS to consider for both academic and corporate needs.

Online education for college students.

TalentLMS review by Arnold S.
Arnold S.

"Flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility in the different testing questions that you can create and the way that it is so easy to create content.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to enter more custom HTML - the editor strips out some of the code I add. Also the UI is not always intuitive - when you have to scroll PDFs or Dropdowns in chrome there is no obvious indicator to show that there is more content below.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated lots of different tools and started to implement on Brain Cert. Ultimately we chose TalentLMS because it interface was more modern and the options more flexible.

We want to provide online training for our clients. We are just starting down this road and TalentLMS provided us with a simple to use platform at a great price point to get started.

TalentLMS review by Will B.
Will B.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of it and the way we can integrate with Scorm authoring tools. The way it is structured is also a massive plus, in the sense of everything can be broken down amongst branches, courses, modules, sections, units etc

What do you dislike?

The content creation could be made easier - via drag and drop etc. A lot of the time the ease at which we can create beautiful UI is not entirely ideal, with custom CSS required in a lot of instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great opportunity to manage all LMS needs. Its adaptability can make it a great product for a whole host of use cases.

The way that our interns learning objectives and courses are scheduled and provided with content, and the way in which this process is managed, and the way in which we can determine if they have completed the content.

TalentLMS review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Brilliant, with no prior knoweledge of on line training programs I found Talent LMS to be the best."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Ive been training for over 20 years and this was my first venture into LMS software, At first the numbers of providers was staggering, but I began the process of trials, TalentLMS came out tops for me in every one of my criteria, my aim was to tray, as closely as possible, replicate the training I deliver in the classroom..

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike, I'm hoping my students will say the same as the first course has just been launched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you wont be disapointed, especially if like me, Im 67 and thought this would be beyond me. You are limited only by your own creativity.

We now have a growing need for providing training overseas, and this meets all our requirements as well as keeping costs of sending books and literature around the world. It is envisages this will help grow our business worldwide.

TalentLMS review by Jean Marie D.
Jean Marie D.

"Great tool - clean interface and easy to use and responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the interface as it's customizable and easy to use from a customer perspective and admin perspective.

I have gotten a lot of customer support at different times and they have been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I love that I can create unique branches for each of my clients so they can get access to the courses they have purchased licenses from me. And, I love that they have gamification with leader boards and levels and badges. The only downside is I can't create different gamification rules for each client. Once I set gamification, it's across the board. They mentioned it would be too complex to setup but they are continuing to look at the feasibility. They are always open to hearing suggestions and making updates where it makes the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and see how you like it.

Creating a hosting platform to host my E-Learning courses for my Corporate clients.

TalentLMS review by Juan Carlos R.
Juan Carlos R.

"Getting to know the company"

What do you like best?

I just started in a new company about 2 months ago and this is a work from home job, so I had to use Talent LMS to get up to speed and know how the company's process works. I spent around a month of continuous training in the app learning all the different aspects of the company and this app as well. All of the content I watched was tailored by several individuals in the company to ensure that I was being taught what I needed and not random to everyone. So this means that lms has different profiles set up and that each one sees different trainings based on what role we will fulfill. I liked the way the app handled all my progress and there were always certain peer reviews when I reached milestones. I also liked the way the site has gamification built in so that even if I was the new guy I could compare myself to others in my same role.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything from this application.

The solution TalentLMS brought was that I was being trained with relevant information with minor participation my manager, this means that he had more time to do work and only needed to sit down with me to answer questions and feedback, no need for him or another peer have me all day explaining stuff.

TalentLMS review by Monica R.
Monica R.

"TalentLMS easy enough to manage and powerful enough to meet our needs."

What do you like best?

I like the easy customization capabilities, the ability to growth with the LMS and the responsivecustomer support.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how an issue which is important to us can be downgraded and place in a que whereby you must be the one to initiate the follow-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do utilize the useful knowledge base and video training.

The software company that hired me as their Instructional Designer, did not have an LMS platform in place. The company spent hundreds of dollars and man hours re-training customers' employees, usually in-person. It was crucial that I was able to get up and running with an LMS soon after employment. TalentLMS easy setup and ease of use allowed me to bring the company into the digital age of e-learning.

TalentLMS review by Yi C.
Yi C.

"Super Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

One feature that particularly impressed me about Talent LMS is that they provide a really good tour of all the features provided so that you can make the best use of all that is available. This makes the orientation to the website really easy.

It is easy to share all classroom related content to a large number of students and also keep track of their progress through this. I think it is a great place for creating an online class or a study group, as it also allows you to upload documents in various formats common to university students!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing structure of Talent LMS. You can only add upto 5 users in the free version, and that is not really helpful for a big study group. The paid version can be quite expensive for connecting with just a couple of students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the right pricing structure, I think Talent LMS would be great for everyone to use. However, if you are unwilling to pay about $30 a month for this, then do not go for it.

I use it to publish course materials for an online class, and a study group at university for my students. I often post class lectures and notes through it, but sometimes also use it to look at some training modules for myself. It is definitely a good place to keep everything organized but has its own drawbacks as well.

TalentLMS review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

" Useful for everyone."

What do you like best?

A better way easy to presentations and videos or a large range of online stuff with our social integrations. Create wonderful courses with tiny effort. Very simple and clear analytics about anything that happens in our learning environment.

What do you dislike?

I don't receive any bad problems during the practice. All devices work well with this platform so I don't have any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, you will have a lot of useful information at your learning system. Create the best understandable projects for all your audience. You will have the clear process and interactive in all learning steps. I recommend it.

We like the easy way of teaching platform. We have the opportunity to create a preference for conventionality for configurations. We can spend less time on install and have more time to deliver great online training. An easy step to analytics about anything that happens in our training area.

TalentLMS review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Make your learning be fun."

What do you like best?

The perfect solution for learning and training. I'm glad that all information secure and encrypted channel for all communication. The great way of LMS which I can create as I want it. With social integrations, I'm making my presentations and videos much simple for using and understand. Also, I have the best way to build excellent courses with little effort.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big problems during the session. I can be sure that all my introduce about the product will be with good quality. Also, I don't have any issue with access from mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend that software to you. You will have the better chance to build your learning project which will make all audience success. All process will be very interactive and will consist a lot of important and useful information.

More useful and understandable system which gives a good opportunity for the learning system. Much better to be with all my employee in good communication. Simple analytics about everything that happens in our learning surrounding. We have an easy and wild way of training platform.

TalentLMS review by Tyson A.
Tyson A.

"TalentLMS is an excellent, very simple platform for learning and management!"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has many functions that we needed, and even those that we did not count on. Other similar resources have much less functionality at a high cost. Good design. Excellent support service.

What do you dislike?

If we talk about cons, then sometimes the interface can be badly configured, but no other LMS will ever be fully customizable, so it can not be considered a disadvantage.

As I have already mentioned, the e-mail support service is fast and complete, but sometimes there is an urgent need to solve the problem, and I would like to be able to contact directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent a lot of time comparing various LMS options, both free and paid, and settled on TalentLMS. When you see what opportunities and quality of service you get for your money, you make the same choice as me. This is the best option in terms of costs and benefits.

We used this software including for internal training - improvement training and training courses for new employees.

TalentLMS review by Amelia S.
Amelia S.

"Wonderful Experience using TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to share content on TalentLMS. There are a lot of layouts and customization options available which is probably the best feature. It also lets you create multiple courses in the same account, which is very helpful from a Tutor point of view. The configuration options are so well put that it makes you feel like you have your own brand of things.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint would be that it has no phone support. I often have to go to different locations to Tutor and don't always carry my laptop. In those times, it is very hard to keep up or share notes with others with that ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it on your laptop or personal computer.

Often for sharing tutoring based content with my students. I also use it to manage some of my own projects. It has definitely helped me shape my ideas better and share them more efficiently.

TalentLMS review by Alexis  D.
Alexis D.

"Excellent LMS with a great price!"

What do you like best?

There are many things to like about talentlms however, the most interesting feature of talentlms for my company is the branches feature which allows me to create different branches of my Elearning portal for other companies who would like to use my course-ware for their students or trainees. Clients are able to use there own logos and themes instead of using our company logo and themes. With talentlms we are also able to control what each branch is allowed to see and what permissions are allowed for their administrators. So, this is by far my favorite feature although there a tons of other great features like the ability to integrate with other products.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing that I dislike about talentlms, although I don't believe there's anything in the world that's perfect. I'm sure if you use any product long enough you will find that there is something else you might need added. It just depends on your needs. For my company it works great for our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I'm actually not working on any problems at the moment. If there was a problem, talentlms has been very helpful with helping me solve it. Benefits of talentlms are limitlms. It also, depends on your creativity I would say in customizing your LMS and for what purposes you will use it.

TalentLMS review by Joy P.
Joy P.

"Super easy to use learning management system"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS has a lot of amazing features. I think that my favorite is that it presents everything in a game-like mode, which makes it really fun to browse learning based content considering that it is so easily customizable!

I also love that it is so easy to setup and use. I find it a great tool to connect with more people and market my learning based content regarding tutoring sessions.

What do you dislike?

The video integration in Talent LMS is not good. I have also had issues with tech support and customer help for this as I've had to wait for an exceedingly long period of time to receive help in resolving issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to use if you are in the tutoring field! I highly recommend it.

Mostly for marketing my tutoring sessions and sharing college based content with my fellow students. I have realized that it is very easy to use and I think more people should use it.

TalentLMS review by Administrator

"Has everything we need"

What do you like best?

It's difficult to choose one thing we like best. We did a lot of research when it came to choosing an LMS platform, and decided on TalentLMS because it had everything we needed in terms of uploading videos and sharing files, issuing various quiz formats and assignments, and video conferencing. The interface is also incredibly easy to use for administrators, instructors and learners alike. The fact that it can be easily integrated into Woocommerce also makes our jobs a lot easier.

And as we cater to a mostly Mandarin-speaking audience, we were even happier to learn that TalentLMS is accessible in various languages and can be customized to our look and style.

What do you dislike?

We haven't run into any major hurdles that we couldn't figure out. The account came with TalentLMS online lessons already in the catalogue, so referring to those was very helpful in answering any questions we've had so far.

When developing our online courses, our main concern was finding an LMS that would be able to do everything we wanted in terms of video uploading, quizzes, assignments, and online conferencing. TalentLMS was able to check all those boxes, and it also addressed issues we hadn't considered before: ability to integrate into our own website, function under our own domain, customization, etc.

TalentLMS review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Review for TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

It is an amazing Learning Management System which has awesome features like providing certifications after a course has been completed, providing tests and surveys which are very helpful for students, and providing course content in the forms of games which students find quite entertaining.

It also has PayPal integration at the payment option which is really handy for a lot of people. It is consistent and reliable.

What do you dislike?

It is an absolutely amazing source and there is nothing that I dislike about it other than the price, which can be quite expensive for some people. But it is still totally worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay the price because it is totally worth it. Also make good use of the free trial version.

I use it to publish my notes and share codes and course content with my students. To be completely honest, I have never liked any other learning management system more than this!

TalentLMS review by Zdravko K.
Zdravko K.

"`From zero to content in no time"

What do you like best?

Best feature of TalentLMS is that you can start adding content and creating courses from the moment you sign up. Everything is already set up so you can start being productive from a get go.

What do you dislike?

Editor can be sometimes finicky, but it is all HTML/CSS so it is very easy to adjust the styling and layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend TalentLMS to any small business that needs to up-skill and train their staff.

As a small remote company we needed a place to train and up skill our staff. We started with a free open source, host your own, solution, but quickly decided that we just want something that works out of the box so we can dive straight into creating our courses.

TalentLMS review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The great and fast product, I like to work with it.Also, it is easy to set up. Simple and clear analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.

What do you dislike?

Perfect Software. No time to think about the hard side of that product. The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to you. The software is completely easy to use. All of the steps at work become more interesting and smooth. The product is available and we also see always updated on it. Nice value for the cost.

Save much working time.I can be closer to my customer. I can quickly edit units and add them to the curriculum.Allows to us to spend less time taking courses online. Better to give more attention to our clients.

TalentLMS review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Solid platform and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I so appreciate the great customer service. When I send in a support request, I usually hear within a day or less. I have called a couple of times and actually spoke to a person - a rare thing these days!

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to control who can register for which classes and how many people can register for a class. Right now, someone can still buy a class, even if there is a pre-requisite. I would prefer that it would block them from even buying the course, if they have to complete another one first. We would also like to be able to control the number of registrations per class, and we can't do that.

We are using TalentLMS to launch a community teaching program. We are launching it at the beginning of the year, so we have not seen the benefit yet, but are hoping for one!

TalentLMS review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"Great place to build and host your courses"

What do you like best?

I spent a lot of time trying to choose the right tool, and ultimately evaluated nine "finalists" before landing on TalentLMS. I really like the flexibility of the tool to white-label my courses and I found the pricing options to be the best as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish discussions were better integrated into the course modules themselves, they appear to be a separate entity, but they will still definitely work for our purposes. Overall I am still getting used to the interface. I have a lot of experience with Udemy, which I find a bit more intuitive in terms of back-end management, but I'm finding all the functionality I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start the free trial and play around.

I am hosting a course for Corporate Changemakers who want to work to make new ideas happen inside their organizations. I find it to be a great platform for this.

TalentLMS review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"The Best Training Platform "

What do you like best?

What I like about TalentLMS is that all of our company’s training course are all online for us to complete. Which means we can also complete training when we are not in the office. I also really like how all of the airline bulletins and company news letters are added so we can quickly access any of that. One other thing that I really enjoy is that it has a mobile app so you can use it on the go!!

What do you dislike?

With TalentLMS there isn’t really anything that I dislike about it. So simple and great to use

We solved the issue of employees not completing their online training but now with TalentLMS they can use their mobile devices if they don’t have access to computers at home. There are many benefits such as the airline bulletins and company newsletters which we can access if we need to. If we are unsure about anything can grab our mobile phones and refer to any training material which is a great plus.

TalentLMS review by Administrator

"Best LMS Ever"

What do you like best?

The setup process is a breeze and it takes less time to adapt it to our learning tools. One of the best parts is to let users register for our internal courses and get account profiles themselves, this has removed some manager headaches as now our managers can focus on their most important tasks. Also the user access logic is very well designed and it lets us to select what type of accounts can do what.

What do you dislike?

The company doesn't offer free ssl setup, which is a bummer for us since we are looking for to secure our access point. If they provide free ssl setup with any premium account without a hassle then I think it would be the best LMS out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend

We mainly use LMS with our in school courses. And it solves our course management issues and grading.

The benefits are more than I can say, but main ones are:

Total white label branding support

Domain Support

Email support

etc

TalentLMS review by Miguel T.
Miguel T.

"A full-featured, scalable, professional LMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has it all to get started as an independent online course provider: payment options, course menu, automatic approval, progress reporting, and an easy-to-build-courses approach that allows for engaging, interactive learning and, most importantly, highly satisfied clients.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. I haven't found any feature missing from the admin or user side, nor have I found anything without the option to personalize or enable/disable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use, affordable, and scalable LMS solution, with many customizable features, this is it.

I am launching my own online academy this summer (July 2018) at www.AcademiaCanada.com, so I need a powerful LMS that is easy to use, affordable and packed with functional features. My resulting TalentLMS offering looks professional and awesome: http://my.academiacanada.com Indeed, you'll note it all looks seamless with fully-harmonized design features.

TalentLMS review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Good for businesses"

What do you like best?

I like this cloud based learning management system as it allows me to store most of my important materials online and has eased the sharing process with others for meetings. It is easy to incorporate various training related videos for new employees, and the video conferencing feature is amazing as well.

The customization templates are really good as well.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to remove an account and it does not walk you through the entire usage process. To understand all the features provided, you have to dig through by yourself without any decent tutorial. I haven't found the customer service very impressive either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend students to use this for this class management.

To upload training videos and e-commerce. I like the templates that are provided as it helps develop your creative base as well.

TalentLMS review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"We truly believe that it is the platform for our future growth."

What do you like best?

We can run our online virtual and on-demand courses from here, as well being able to have participants of face to face training register from the same place. It holds all of our training content and we can open up and restrict access as required. It also allows us to create client specific spaces, with the content designed for them.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to dislike anything about TalentLMS. The user experience is great and the service from the sales and support team are excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do consider TalentLMS and try it out. If you're considering embedding LMS within your existing services, the level of customisation potential is excellent

TalentLMS has allowed us to reduce our TCO for provision of training services and has allowed us to modernize our approach to training provision. Using the integrations with payment gateways, we are now able to expand our services to clients in other regions more effectively and can include direct individual subscribers in our service model.

TalentLMS review by Mikeala W.
Mikeala W.

"Excellent for newbies"

What do you like best?

It's easy accessibility and brilliant features help in improving e-learning by making it much more collaborative and interesting. I love how easy it is to customize your courses and keep a track of the associated students with the class. Great tracking features as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything in particular to dislike about this. It has made communication very easy and works well on different devices as well. A good walk through to make the best use of it would be nice for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend more education management industries to incorporate this into their work environments.

We have found that it has made online learning and e-tutoring very easy for both the teachers and the students. It has made education more interesting and improved the number of participants.

TalentLMS review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Review for Talent LMS"

What do you like best?

Talent LMS is so easy to use, I absolutely love it! It is flexible, easy to adapt depending upon your requirements of the course you want. The free version of it still lets you create about 2 courses of your own and has a couple of pre-designed courses to walk you through the use of talent LMS.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, however, I wish they could reduce the pricing structure or allow the possibility of creating more courses of your own. A lot of people would find it very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using it for sharing knowledge with all your friends!

To share tutoring content and marketing my notes to others. I also use it for networking with potential influencers. It is a great software and has made my job very easy.

TalentLMS review by Alfredo D.
Alfredo D.

"After a long research for LMS tools, we found the perfect one!"

What do you like best?

We were researching tools for a long time, looking at the pros and cons, licensing, usability, branding, etc, and after comparing many tools we decided to use TalentLMS.

We haven’t gone live as we are building the content for our site, but we are very happy with the results so far. All the options offered by the platform have made the journey of developing a full LMS site for our company very easy.

The flexibility of the tool starting from the licensing, to the ability to have different branches, themes, branding are amazing.

I would definitely recommend this tool.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many things we do not like about the platform, but I could improve something, I would improve the flexibility to brand your sites as at the moment you need to be very familiar with HTML and CSS in order to brand your site.

I would add a page builder that would allow us to personalize our sites easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We offer training in Spanish for the LATAM region and we needed a tool that would allow us to provide Ondemand training with an interface in Spanish and a tool flexible enough to allow us to escalate as we need to.

Other tools besides how expensive they are do not offer this type of flexibility.

TalentLMS review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Fantastic quality service from TalentLMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has excellent learning platform functionality, allowing us to white-label our learning courses, including the use of custom domains and customizable styling. They back up the platform with an outstanding level of customer service - always fast to reply and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could be improved on the TalentLMS is a slightly more modern UX for both admin and learner.

TalentLMS review by Arunprakash P.
Arunprakash P.

"Easiest and meaniful LMS"

What do you like best?

The design and flow. Easy to understand they have clearly separated Admin, Teacher and student. The segmantion avoids a lot of concussions.

Course creation and support:

You an create a course within no time. Simple and powerful UI which can be easily understandable by any trainer and admin.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing to dislike, came across few limitations but not yet experienced. Will update soon if any.

Teaching working professionals, they couldn’t spend more time in their day to day activitity. So the LMS is helpful for us to implement a training program for working professionals. Especially for doctors, nurses and other paramedics.

TalentLMS review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"Great tool for admin!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and easily customizable. I love that it has a strong SCROM support. It has made teleconferencing and organizing work very easy for me. The customer support is very good as well.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with downloading files in the past through this, however, the customer support helped me with it. The pricing structure is not too great either. It just let me create one or two additional courses in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the pricing structure and make use of the trial version before you buy it to see if it actually meets your requirements.

To upload training modules, notes and for teleconferencing. It is very easy to use and gamifies everything, which is great.

TalentLMS review by Doreen B.
Doreen B.

"Great features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS has a very user friendly interface, and the features to be able to present your training in a way necessary for your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I am able to configure my training portal to present training for a product line with a lot of available options.

Our company used to train our customers either at our facility, or at the customer’s site. We now have 350 courses available in our TalentLMS portal. Our customers start training before the equipment is installed, getting the equipment into production quicker. Also, customers can rewatch lessons when necessary saving them from contacting our service department.

TalentLMS review by Mauro R.
Mauro R.

"Deliver content to whole the company"

What do you like best?

The system is running on a standard LMS file, so you can found and upload content not onky from talent but from any other LMS source. The system is able to merge in a single project also different king of standard file like word pdf jpg etc.

What do you dislike?

The management part the integration of the user is not so easy, also working with ssl certificate can run some problem and take a lot of time to go on production

We ara deploying a new ERP so we need to reach all the company not only with a direct school class but also with a system that can help to remind all the basic task in the golive phase

TalentLMS review by Martina H.
Martina H.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for an administrator point of view and provides you with a lot of templates to publish your work. It reminds you of the tasks which need to be finished, which is always good for students. It is also very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to buy a lot of courses at the same time. That can be troublesome sometimes since a lot of courses are interconnected with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not expensive at all for the features that are provided and I absolutely love it!

I use it to publish notes for students. It is very easy to use and the support provided by the team is amazing!

TalentLMS review by Tanner P.
Tanner P.

"Great product; excellent professionals to help you use TalentLMS most effectively"

What do you like best?

1) cost 2) user-friendly platform 3) report generator 4) Automation features

What do you dislike?

1) It would be very useful to have the ability for our employees to electronically "sign off" on attestations that we have uploaded into the LMS.

We have been able to meet compliance requirements because of the TalentLMS platform. We are able to track the completion of each course and then reassign when appropriate. This tracking feature allows us to save resources because we know when the employee needs the specific training/attestation.

TalentLMS review by Laurie R.
Laurie R.

"Very easy to use and hass all the features for delivering Australian Qualifications"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and very easy navigation tools

What do you dislike?

Not being able to Map to the performance criteria of a qualification, this is only a very small minute dislike and have a way around it by mapping using an external tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to Map performance Criteria for Quiz questions and Assessments

Being able to easy download files a student has submitted in one place (like student profile)

The pricing to allow to grow my student numbers starting small with a small license fee

TalentLMS review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"friendly interface for online courses"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the lessons are on this platform. You can simply just upload PPT files and videos, which is what we do. I also like that this LMS allows for multiple courses within one account. We have around 3 or 4 online courses for our users, and it allows for the best bang for the buck.

What do you dislike?

The registration process for new students is not as intuitive as I would hope. We have to explain in detail how to register every time a new student wants to take a course. Also, it seems that giving Admin access to other users has created some issues within our team. Meaning, we haven't figured out yet how to give full access to more than one person, which is needed sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you give instructions to users on how to register and get started. No need to frustrate anyone. It is possible for new students to get confused with how to start, especially if you have multiple courses you are offering.

We have to train a large number of people, and this LMS lets us just send them the link and they teach themselves, and then we get notified when they complete it. Simple! Also, since we are using many different courses within one account, it's much easier to manage all the Users and Lessons within one login.

Learn more about TalentLMS

TalentLMS Videos

Learning about TalentLMS?

* We monitor all TalentLMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.