TalentLMS

TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.

Work for TalentLMS?

Learning about TalentLMS?

TalentLMS Reviews

Showing 280 TalentLMS reviews
Jeremy L.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TalentLMS
Susan H.

"Checks all the boxes & great timesaver"

What do you like best?

I did a considerable amount of research during my selection processes. Among other things, I was looking for a solution that was affordable, scalable, easy to use, that included features like e-commerce, white label and branding capabilities, pleasant user interface, scorm/xAPI compatible, automated notifications, and calendar for managing live sessions. Talent LMS has all of that an more. This is the most comprehensive solution at the lowest price point that I could find. They offer pricing options for those just starting out, and they make it easy to scale as you grow. There was one other contender which blew Talent LMS away on price. That solution was a flat lifetime cost of about $400 for unlimited domains and extensive customization capabilities. Why didn't I go with them? Because I quickly realized that time is money. That solution was so cumbersome to get up and running and to maintain that the system itself was a deterrent to my business plans. With TalentLMS, you'll be up and running in hours rather than weeks or months. It is so easy to use and very intuitive. All future upgrades are handled by them and at the end of the day, my business is providing training solutions, not inventing the next custom LMS solution. My time is valuable and that's why I chose TalentLMS and have not regretted it.

What do you dislike?

What's the catch you may be thinking. In one word "Support". Their tech support is one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had. First off there is no support other than email. They claim you have a "Success Manager" but they will quickly let you know that the Success Manager can provide no assistance of a technical nature. The Success Manager is basically standing ready to service your need to upgrade or make additional purchases. Not sure if the people answering the tech support emails speak English. The transcripts from any of my attempts to communicate via email could become classic examples of circular reasoning. They will not speak with you on the phone, no matter how important you think your issue is, or how convoluted the email chains get. They will email you back and forth for weeks and repeat their statements over and over despite your trying to communicate that their responses demonstrate that are not even understanding what your issue is. Basically, my advice is to do yourself a favor and don't even try to get any type of tech support. The beauty of this system is that it so intuitive and stable that you really shouldn't need support. The entire system it is extremely well documented. They do a great job and providing tons of useful information in their knowledgebase and tutorial videos. So there, you've been warned. If you have a prescription to Valium you may need to pop a few before venturing into circular reasoning hell that they call tech support.

Overall, were it not for sub-standard tech support I would be giving TalentLMS all 10's in every area. I really believe that with their solution and the substantial time savings they provide due to the ease of use, I'll be able to grow my training business rather quickly. They do continually make improvements, so I can only imagine what wonderful features and solutions are in store for the future. TalentLMS is one of the best choices I've made for my business and I would recommend to any business in need of a learning management solution whether large or small.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Hairo R.

"The most effective, complete and economic solution to set an LMS"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is an easy-to-use cloud LMS that uses your time effectively and maximizes training results. To achieve this, much of the decorative aspects have been limited, but often unnecessary in terms of functionality. An aesthetic integrity has been applied in the presentation of the content and the reuse of existing training material has been emphasized: as videos, presentations, documents or Scorm / TinCan files.

You can start working with TalentLMS in a few minutes, as it is a very intuitive platform. The content is visible in a single view for the student, as well as integrating the payment system of the LMS. As for the tasks of the Platform administrator, they are quite simple, allowing the essential functions for this purpose.

What do you dislike?

The access route could be improved when a person is interested in paying and attending an offered Course. Currently, the person can click on the course on the TalentLMS home screen. This screen takes you to the self-registration option. Once the user is registered he/her is taken to the catalog of all the courses. It would be ideal to take it directly to the payment page of the course. If the user self-registers in a course it is because he is interested in that course, being able to avoid a page of catalog that seems that it is not necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try first and consider adapting to it. This will save a lot of time.

Our organization is leveraging through TalentLMS all the professional development needs from course design to payments. Offering to learners and Instructors a single platform on which to focus for their entire journey. From the admin point of view it offers a simple way to set the scenario for these user types.

Roland J.

"TalentLMS for ICUC.SOCIAL"

What do you like best?

What I like most about TalentLMS is its simplicity. In a matter of few clicks I can find the exact information I want. Course creation and user setup couldn't be easier. Report function is amazing. We've ran a survey post TalentLMS implementation, and here are a couple things our learners are saying:

-"My first thoughts were that it was user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also has a clean "fresh" look. Love it!"

- "It's very simple! Props to whoever came up with the design and navigation. I feel like I'll easily be able to find everything I'm looking for, and look forward to using this tool more moving forward."

- "I'm very happy to say that the first thought that came to my mind was how fun and intuitive everything was. Good job!"

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any negative aspects to TalentLMS yet. Though one constructive criticism I would add is if there were more survey question options available, that would be great for a company that focuses on surveys and feedback very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TalentLMS is highly recommended. Don't hesitate to get on that free trial and start building. It works great on computers, and the mobile app as well.

ICUC.SOCIAL has a fast growing corporate culture focused on continuous learning. To have the ability to easily import users, assign learning material, and track the results dynamically, makes our lives so much easier, allowing us to redirect the rest of our time elsewhere.

Sarah T.

"Fantastic support provided by all the members of the Talent LMS team!"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to navigate with a useful Help section in case you need further information. The site allows me to have the control I require with regards to adding and up-dating content as and when I need to for our business as well as providing detailed reports and infographics which allows me to monitor usage and deliver MI back to key stakeholders within our business.

What do you dislike?

As a Super Admin User, there are some back office functions that are possibly not explained as clearly as they could be meaning that I have to ask for help directly from the team. I find myself sometimes manually changing things in the background for each of our courses or branches that I am certain could probably be done in one go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Book a trial first to ensure that the system meets your needs and allows your business the time to become familiar with the software prior to launching.

By having Talent LMS, we are able to ensure that our candidates have the required level of training prior to going in to a role which is driving our income forwards. It also means that we are able to ensure that we are compliant in this area and aligning to various frameworks for Health, Care and Education.

Linda J. C.

"The system that meets my needs."

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I can import and export the amount of data that is required through this system. The versatility of this system allows me to evaluate which courses were good for the staff and if the board approves it allows me to edit it and be able to sell these courses using this platform, this is undoubtedly a very important feature that can provide extra income to the company.

The interface of TalentLMS is friendly and easy to configure, I also like the ease it gives me to use it, to navigate, and it allows me to load several types of video formats with content quickly and easily. In addition, this system has solid reporting capabilities that allow me in real time to track and monitor the performance of each student.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is no important system that I do not like, however, from time to time there are common system errors that request the assistance of the technical support team, the rest is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this system is able to adapt without problems to the pace of work of your company in order to provide a first class training to all members of your team.

This software has allowed us to solve the difficulties that certain members of my team had that could not complete their training process, but, as this system now has an APP for their mobile devices, it allows them to use their mobile devices, facilitating the training in case they do not have a computer in their homes.

Christophe B.

"An excellent quick-start in the LMS world"

What do you like best?

Our company needed to quickly implement specific trainings for our growing portfolio of customers. TalentLMS immediately established itself by its ease of use, both for administrators and students. TalentLMS allowed us to deliver new and customised trainings in a record time, at the great satisfaction of our clients.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not met any situation that we disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TalentLMS is an excellent solution to set up quickly a LMS whatever the size of the audience it is destined to. All of this at a reasonable price; return on investment is almost immediate.

We support leaders and teams who are ready to embark on an authentic transformation journey to improve their overall performance, combining as much as possible the improvement of employee well-being, societal impact and financial results. We provide to our clients new tools, new processes and new mindsets in order to achieve the transformation journey as quickly and smoothly as possible. The benefits we get from LMS is that we manage to deliver our high quality services in a record time with a high satisfaction rate from our client.

Tamuka Mavenge M.

"Engaging and interactive learning platform"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS is a secure cloud based learning management system that is adaptable to effectively deliver learning content and transform learning spaces to make learning fun, engaging and interactive.

The platform is easy to configure, user friendly, easy to navigate, and you can upload various content types/formats with ease. In addition TalentLMS has very robust reporting capabilities to track and monitor the performance of learners, allowing the Instructor to focus on trouble areas, and concentrate on those who perform below the expected standard.

All this at affordable and competitive pricing. Simply choose a plan that suits your specific requirements, and only pay for the features you need.

Excellent support from the Customer Support team.

What do you dislike?

Lack of retake for the assessments in case a student wants to retake a failed exam. System already provides the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TalentLMS is a modern learning management solution. I recommend that you try it, you will enjoy its features. it is second to none.

Effective delivery of learning materials, at a very competitive price.

Vishal S.

"Very easy to build courses through this tool"

What do you like best?

I like each and every feature of this tool such as building professional looking courses in minutes,there is no need to backup your data as it is cloud-based Learning Management System. It also comes in mobile app supported by both iOS and android devices.I am also able to import and export data from one place to another through it.But one of the most productive feature which I liked is that one can sell their courses by giving access to your courses to only those users who had subscribed for your course through monthly fees.

What do you dislike?

I am still using this tool for teaching online courses and I haven't faced any difficulties in using it till now.In spite of it as I am using a free plan which has limits on building courses i.e. 10 courses.It makes difficult in continuing working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I have already mentioned I have very little experience with this tool.So my recommendation might not be much effective,but since I am using it till now I have not face any issues.It is very easy to work on it and customer support is also better.Hence,I would recommend to use at least free trial of it.

I am able to undertake paid online courses which comes out to be very useful as courses are very easy to build and students are able to understand quickly while sitting in their homes.Besides it I also undertook online video-conferencing or web-seminars for the problem-solving purpose and getting feedback of courses

Neeraj Y.

"Best and affordable tool for online courses."

What do you like best?

It provides stable platform to work upon and is quiet easy to operate.One of the thing which made it distinct from all is Mobile Learning Support which is available in both online and offline modes.Teachers can upload courses,they can keep track of the attendance of students and they also can consume online video content.Course can also be backed up so that they could be used in future.

What do you dislike?

It's been few months only on working on it So till now i have not faced any difficulties in dealing with this tool.But in the beginning It was quiet hard for me to understand its features but now I am all okay with it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best way to make teaching better and easy.Numerous of features helps in getting work done very easily and effectively.Students are able to learn with proper understanding and can also fetch courses easily when required.Attendance Tracking also adds lots of convenience to work.

Overall it is very beneficial tool which can help in solving various problems while teaching

I am using it as a online platform for making my students learn by building courses on it.It is very helpful in teaching as It can reduces your work by two times and makes students taking more interest in it.I am also able to perform live classes on it by scheduling the lectures on various topics.

Inder N.

"A robust and flexible platform that takes so much into consideration!"

What do you like best?

The team behind TalentLMS understands the vast diversity in tools, technology, methods and styles in corporate e-learning. This is very important especially as we grow our training business. As more clients come in, they usually have their own unique preferences in how they'd like the training to be laid out and the tools that they would like us to implement. So far TalentLMS has been able to support everything we've thrown at it.

We take full advantage of being able to implement powerpoint presentations, webinars, xAPI, multimedia, custom paths for different groups and learning styles and the message boards. All without ever having to write any code or work with a technical developer to achieve our goals. This is a very impressive platform.

What do you dislike?

We've been excited about the release of the TalentLMS app; however, there seems to be a bug that prevents any text appearing on pages that include embedded videos. This is preventing us from being able to promote the app to our clients because we have designed our lessons to include multimedia and text as part of the learning experience. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we can push the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend TalentLMS as it is the easiest and most robust platform that we've seen. We see the potential for it to become even more user-friendly as time goes on and therefore trust that is the right investment for our business.

TalentLMS has opened an entirely new avenue of opportunity for our business. We started off with a program that we thought could be used for a variety of businesses but quickly learned that every client is unique and requires some degree of customization. TalentLMS allows us to react quickly to the changing landscape of e-learning methods and the learning styles of different people.

Erik W.

"Super easy to use, flexible pricing"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use, as either instructor, admin or student. The set up is intuitive, and the use by students is intuitive. Also, TalentLMS supports content exported from Articulate, which was highly influential in our decision. Even the course catalog looks great - no need for extensive customization of a new system you don't understand - it just looks good. I also like the ability to use a custom domain (requires SSL).

What do you dislike?

Configuring the SSL was a bit of a mystery but their support was responsive and helpful. We got it solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a system that will host Articulate content, this works extremely well, and it's easy to upload.

Pricing is extremely flexible and based on how you need to use it. When you have more students, you can grow into a more expensive platform.

Training of our organization's representatives, as well as training we do for our industry.

harsh a.

"Easiest way to create Courses for Students"

What do you like best?

The best and the main purpose of building this teaching tool was easy to create stunning and captivating software.This tool allows you to do so at very easy and also includes feature of getting reports of the course made taught.

It took very few time to understand without any expert helping which is very much of beneficial to the beginners who wanted to build courses for teaching

It makes courses look realistic with many of its eye catching features

What do you dislike?

In spite of including variety of features It lacks with less control over multiple languages and I also believe that TalentLMS should provide catalogue to unregistered users for selecting the courses

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software for the teachers who are looking for online teaching tool

It is easy to use and affordable specially for LMS (Learning Management System)

The look and feel of working on it as a Instructor is on next level. Offline feature of accessing courses through mobiles are very helpful.

Overall it is a Best tool to work on

This software ha been a great friend in dealing with the topics which are hard to teach and generally students are not able to understand those topics. But It uses many interactive tools for making teaching realistic and somewhat of fun too

Noah L.

"TalentLMS is powerful but very easy for my team to understand"

What do you like best?

We tried to wrap our own LMS using WordPress, but many course creators were getting lost in the interface, or having problems with the solutions we used. We switched to TalentLMS and I can’t believe how much the people using it love it. It’s simple, clean, and understandable, which saves a lot of time. However it has a robust API if you need custom features or integration with existing systems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a lot more theme customization and the ability to beautify the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use TalentLMS to make everyone happy using your training.

We need training that is easy to use not only for the end user, but also for the person creating the course. It has to be simple and easy and even a bit fun to create in the first place.

Daniel K.

"Homeschooling LSM a never ending Story"

What do you like best?

The stable platform in itself. The sophisticated system and its possibilities. We do not have to adapt our ideas to the portal, they are easy to implement. The security for our learning content and our customers. We settle only at the beginning, and after nearly a year we can say that we will have a long journey ahead of us. This with a strong partner on the side.

What do you dislike?

OK. now it gets harder. Of course, there is always something that could be better. But the talent LMS people do their best to make us happy. Asking questions always comes with a helpful answer. So what do you want more?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it for a while is certainly wrong. You should really take your time. Other systems require a lot of experience in IT to get set up. This is also possible without the need for an IT degree. The tools are constantly adapted and improved. We tested other portals for over 3 months before choosing Talent LMS. Then we chose Talent LMS and have not regretted it yet.

Not only do we bring learning online, we also manage to combine learning content from different areas or systems through our many tools. From the beginning, we have the ability to provide students / parents and teachers with a secure platform to communicate, work and learn together. We are sure that we have not exhausted all possibilities yet.

Nick S.

"Intuituve, scalable product"

What do you like best?

I think the product is really intuitive (for both the learners, and the instructors/administrators). There are some things that are a little quirky, but by in large things work the way you'd expect them to, and we don't need to train people how to train with us. The product is also much more competitively priced than many other vendors, while having a greater feature set in many areas.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations in the events and automations area, specifically, that I wish were improved upon. Email notifications are limited in terms of the types of information that can be added as merge fields, as well as their styling - which is plain text only. On the automations side we'd love the ability to say "on course X assignment, assign course Y" but this is not present - only on completion. This is just one example. These are not show stoppers, but this area could use the most improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product is a tremendous value, certainly more feature rich than many competitors in the space, but more straightforward and cost-effective in terms of pricing and plans.

We wanted to provide customers access to product training online in a self-paced environment. We've extensively customized all aspects of the portal (which is easy to do if you have someone good at CSS and API connectors) and now provide both a la carte and subscription access to customers. Alongside other purchasing improvements we've introduced, customers can now purchase and complete training without intervention from our admins. Moreover, we've heard tons of positive feedback from customers on the ease of use and format that Talent LMS has afforded us.

Jos V.

"Standard settings are just fine"

What do you like best?

The lms is very easy to setup (after looking at the instruction video’s for an hour, I could start with the system settings and uploading video’s).

Talentlms made exactly the right choises for me (I don’t have to choose from many options).

The build in webinar option (and the option to user other webinar providers) so that I can concentrate everything on just one website.

The possibility for linking to my own domain.

What do you dislike?

The build in webinars are restricted in time and participants (I am not sure if I will be able to plan one on the day and time that I prefer).

I would like to have an extra level within courses (fi: I have a training with 12 lessons and 2-5 video’s per lesson. I now defined the whole training as a category and made 12 courses (lessons) with the video’s and pdf’s).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do a free trial and see if it works for you.

I do personal development via live training and coaching and my cliënts wanted a way to repeat and refresh what they learned.

I do Online Live Sessions (webinar) every 2 weeks and produce an online training to it.

This way I’m building a great futureproof online academy with a lot of courses for personal development.

Nikos K.

"A straightforward and sophisticated LMS at a price you can afford."

What do you like best?

Ease of use for beginners.

Ability to white label and customize.

Extensive documentation.

Quality of answers and speed of support team.

Out of the box support for long-tail languages like Greek and Romanian.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel needs improvement.

Scorm content from our authoring tool needs to be better integrated.

Secondary features, like gamification, need to be simplified and streamlined.

Mobile responsiveness needs to be reworked. (There's an excellent mobile app, but it doesn't seem to support custom domains.)

Internal marketing tools need to be upgraded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TalentLMS is an honest product and a good deal especially if you are just starting with e-learning or you operate in smaller, price sensitive markets. You will find enterprise features, without the cost of enterprise solutions, abundance of help to implement them and language support that is superior to most other solutions. This way you can direct your investment in set up to areas that improve the user experience, like aligning the look and feel if you use 3-rd party authoring tools.

Our business needed an LMS to deliver e-learning solutions, with best-in class content, to our clients. Being based outside of the US ecosystem, we found that most solutions that satisfied our requirements did not provide proper support for languages other than English and had unrealistic price points for our markets. In TalentLMS we found a solid solution, that covered our baseline needs at a per user cost that made sense.

Matteo M.

"The best customer service I have ever met"

What do you like best?

TalentLMS's customer service is the best! Quick and thorough follow up. So quick, that sometimes I didn't even press "send" that I had already got a reply from Alexandra with all the answers in it. (Unbelievable, how do they do that? This AI really got out of control...)

It is sad to say, but most of my TalentLMS's users are a little technologically challenged (including me, believe it or not). Less than 24 hours after launching the LMS to over 250 users (and counting), I start getting loads and loads of more or less legitimate, or serious I shall say, complains. From "how do I get this thing started?" to "Why I cannot use this to watch the latest episode of S.W.A.T.?".

Fortunately, Alexandra saved the day, actually, she saved many days. She repetitively and effectively addressed every single question. I wasn't even been able to pinpoint her location/timezone because she appeared to answer my questions at any time of the day. Not sure how she does it. Maybe she is a robot. That would explain the AI business...

TalentLMS is good, no doubt about it. But to be honest, so far, my experience with its customer service is even better than the software itself.

It is like getting an ice cream and after accidentally licking the hand of the guy who served you the ice cream you realize the guy's hand tastes better than the ice cream itself. Very awkward and disgusting. But it works for TalentLMS.

What do you dislike?

I do understand the reason why the developers left it simple, but I truly believe that the app needs major improvements and more functionality. Most of the work nowadays is done on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good LMS to consider for both academic and corporate needs.

Online education for college students.

Arnold S.

"Flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility in the different testing questions that you can create and the way that it is so easy to create content.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to enter more custom HTML - the editor strips out some of the code I add. Also the UI is not always intuitive - when you have to scroll PDFs or Dropdowns in chrome there is no obvious indicator to show that there is more content below.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I evaluated lots of different tools and started to implement on Brain Cert. Ultimately we chose TalentLMS because it interface was more modern and the options more flexible.

We want to provide online training for our clients. We are just starting down this road and TalentLMS provided us with a simple to use platform at a great price point to get started.

Will B.

"Talent LMS Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of it and the way we can integrate with Scorm authoring tools. The way it is structured is also a massive plus, in the sense of everything can be broken down amongst branches, courses, modules, sections, units etc

What do you dislike?

The content creation could be made easier - via drag and drop etc. A lot of the time the ease at which we can create beautiful UI is not entirely ideal, with custom CSS required in a lot of instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great opportunity to manage all LMS needs. Its adaptability can make it a great product for a whole host of use cases.

The way that our interns learning objectives and courses are scheduled and provided with content, and the way in which this process is managed, and the way in which we can determine if they have completed the content.

Jubilee B.

"You're able to create the perfect learning solution for your specific needs"

What do you like best?

It is extremely customisable so that you can set it up to suit your specific needs, and you can even customise different sub-sections for different user groups. It has a vast range of features in-built. The app has off-line functionality, so our users can learn anywhere. Brilliant Knowledge Base to help you get set up and going.

What do you dislike?

Unable to add custom html to the internal homepage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their trial offer is great – it has most of the features and is for an unlimited time period. So definitely set up a trial account and have a good click about. Also, browse through their Knowledge Base to get a great idea of what's possible.

We are using TalentLMS to host and control our client's access to our curriculum of 180 videos. Our previous LMS had an overcomplicated UI, but was low cost. TalentLMS is even cheaper and has a clean, simple UI that is easy for anyone (including non-technical people) to navigate.

Brian M.

"Brilliant, with no prior knoweledge of on line training programs I found Talent LMS to be the best."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Ive been training for over 20 years and this was my first venture into LMS software, At first the numbers of providers was staggering, but I began the process of trials, TalentLMS came out tops for me in every one of my criteria, my aim was to tray, as closely as possible, replicate the training I deliver in the classroom..

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything I dislike, I'm hoping my students will say the same as the first course has just been launched.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, you wont be disapointed, especially if like me, Im 67 and thought this would be beyond me. You are limited only by your own creativity.

We now have a growing need for providing training overseas, and this meets all our requirements as well as keeping costs of sending books and literature around the world. It is envisages this will help grow our business worldwide.

Krysta S.

"Excellent tool for interactive training"

What do you like best?

Its configuration accessibility is very simple and efficient, it offers multiple tools of great utility for the development of means preparation and education to the personnel. The conference option is excellent and its operation even better. The access to TalentLMS is excellent since it can be done from any device and place.

What do you dislike?

An improvement and innovation in the user interface would be interesting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using TalentLMS because offers multiple benefits for any company that is interested in the learning and continuous education of its workers, through the ease of creating videos, seminars, courses, online training programs and presentations.

We have not had problems with TalentLMS, but an improvement and innovation in the user interface would be interesting. TalentLMS provides multiple benefits for any company that is interested in the learning and continuous education of its workers, through the ease of creating videos, seminars, courses, online training programs and presentations.

Jean Marie D.

"Great tool - clean interface and easy to use and responsive customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the interface as it's customizable and easy to use from a customer perspective and admin perspective.

I have gotten a lot of customer support at different times and they have been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I love that I can create unique branches for each of my clients so they can get access to the courses they have purchased licenses from me. And, I love that they have gamification with leader boards and levels and badges. The only downside is I can't create different gamification rules for each client. Once I set gamification, it's across the board. They mentioned it would be too complex to setup but they are continuing to look at the feasibility. They are always open to hearing suggestions and making updates where it makes the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check out the trial and see how you like it.

Creating a hosting platform to host my E-Learning courses for my Corporate clients.

Learn more about TalentLMS

TalentLMS Videos

Learning about TalentLMS?

* We monitor all TalentLMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.