Bridge Reviews & Product Details

What is Bridge?

Bridge by Instructure is an innovative, outcome-focused talent management platform for businesses. Bridge helps companies elevate people, their careers, and the organization with customer-driven solutions—so they can grow and retain a happier workforce. We do this by developing learning and performance management software that promotes forward-thinking strategies, actionable analytics, and employee and leader development. Bridge supports continuous innovation and offers white-glove customer service, enabling companies to achieve desired outcomes—like happier, well-trained employees. Invest in your employees and your company. Bridge is the human capital management platform that understands that people matter most. Find out more at www.GetBridge.com.

Bridge Screenshots

Bridge Profile Details

Bridge Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:

www.getbridge.com
Related Links
Q&A
Armenian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Instructure

Most Recent Bridge Video Review
Manager, Curriculum Design
Automotive
(10,001+ employees)

"Sales Onboarding and Coaching Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Bridge provides a simple and streamlined approach to onboarding new sales members and coaching existing sales reps. They do this through an integrated platform allowing coaching and mentoring to take place remotely, keeping sales people in the field and making the most of managers' time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting aspect of the platform is a little less robust than other platforms; however, it is getting better with each and every release.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those of you considering Bridge, I would highly recommend the solution. Not only do they cover the basic LMS functions, but they also integrate a roust video role play system that allows the learning and development team to produce high-quality scenarios for sales people to onboard as well as reinforce concepts. The ability to do this remotely makes it easy for managers and coaches to address problems quickly and without having to be face-to-face.

With Bridge, we have been able to address sales onboarding and coaching in a completely different way. Rather than spending money to bring our sales people into one central location, we're able to remotely address concerns and assess performance. There's no second guessing when all managers have to use the same rubric to assess their team's performance. This allows us to ensure that sales team members are accurately portraying our products in the industry and can do so with confidence and poise.

"bridge review"

What do you like best?

Its been a while since I used it but I remember liking its simplicity.

What do you dislike?

i wanted there to be more interactive activities options, I don't know if they have been added since. I think also, we looked at it for a small program so it was too costly for our needs, but it is a good tool. I had a hard time navigating the help tutorials when I used it.

We tested it , but did not end up adopting it. This was because we wanted to not used Bridge at the Instituttion level. I am at a university and we thought about using Bridge for our students. We have 3 classes that are on corporate training and we wanted to be able to let our students use Bridge to practice creating corporate training. We ended up going with eCoach because it was too much for such small usage and eCoach was free, but I would have liked being able to use Bridge. I like Bridge and would recommended it.

Vice Chair & Secretary - Executive Board of Directors, WIAL-USA
Professional Training & Coaching

"Perfect LMS Solution"

What do you like best?

The Bridge platform allows instructional designers to create learning directly in the system. This allows you to easily and quickly create interactive learning content without the use of stand-alone platforms. Bridge is easy to use (we didn't have to conduct any user training) and even easier to implement at your organization (set up took only 3 weeks). If you are planning to use mostly in-house content, Bridge is the learning platform for your organization.

What do you dislike?

Bridge doesn't offer many options for evaluation of training programs. It offers one 5-point Likert scale - which has remained since we started using Bridge three years ago.

Bridge makes it easy to create and launch compliance training programs.

"Very Beneficial"

What do you like best?

Bridge has been a great tool to help my organization update and streamline training. I particularly like the easy-to-use interface, the accessibility options, and the ability to link to other learning libraries (such as Safe Schools).

What do you dislike?

The cost has been prohibitive for my organization at times. For example, we are interested in implementing Practice, but the quote we received for a 3 month trial was too great a cost for my supervisors to decide to purchase it. However, I think it would be an excellent tool in order to ensure staff members have essential skills like administering emergency medications to students properly. I would like more information about how to gain buy-in from management, if possible.

My organization has a great deal of content that has been delivered at in-person trainings since the 1980s, if you can believe it. Bridge Learn has allowed us to update the information and also provide staff members who lack time with an efficient option to complete training.

Senior Instructional Designer
Human Resources

"Seamless, User Friendly, Ahead of the Trend "

What do you like best?

I love that Bridge is extremely user friendly. The seamless interface allows our non-tech savvy individuals to use a platform with ease and access the content they need with little support from our department. Additionally, the platform is adaptable to a variety of learner needs. Most importantly, love that Bridge uses the Community forum to allow clients to interact with each other and provide feedback on features that would help grow our companies (and Bridge, alike).

What do you dislike?

We are hoping for more options on the reporting end... the more data we can gather, and the more we can tailor it, the more we can grow from it.

We were able to launch a 30/60/90 onboarding program last year using Bridge as a base. As Bridge continues to expand functionality, our program is responding and growing as well. Our managers are learning that they can be involved in the data retrieval as well, and our learners are more engaged in the process.

Performance Center Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Hands down the best LMS on the market"

What do you like best?

I like that I can do anything I want with the system. I am big on data and making training decisions that are data driven. Bridge allows me to put any data I want into the system from my courses and then get all that data back in a report. It has an easy interface, but is extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

Bridge is building other tools that play in with Bridge Learn. I like the other tools, but I wish more focus was put into Bridge Learn since that's what I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cut your search for an LMS short and get together with Bridge. No other platform is nearly as powerful.

Training distribution and mobile device compatibility. Our learners can now take learning anywhere and on any device. It's nice for me too as an admin that I can access it on my phone.

Director of HR
Financial Services

"Bridge is an excellent LMS system"

What do you like best?

Bridge is easy to use as a learner and easy to use as an instructor/content developer.

What do you dislike?

Organization of files and learning content could be better - we'd like to better organize our learning library, but Bridge has been very responsive to the request and is working on it now!

New Hire Training for our sales staff is a lot smoother when a learners can go at their own pace and have the courses to look back on when they have questions. Our Legal training is all taken care of on Bridge and we can see who has completed the training and who needs some help.

"Bridge is Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Bridge. It's incredibly easy to use on the admin side, and the user side.

What do you dislike?

While I like the simplicity of Bridge, I think in some cases it's too simple. It lacks more robust formatting tools that would be very useful. Luckily, there is options to embed from many 3rd party services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience is limited with this product, but I can happily say Bridge has been for the most part awesome! If you're looking for something simple that won't confuse users or admins, this is the product you want to get! I would carefully consider the functionality within Bridge. For my company, we don't necessarily need more functionality, it would be nice to have, but we don't need it. Other companies may need more functionality, so I would carefully research Bridge to make sure it does what you need it to do before making a purchase. Overall, I think Bridge is a fantastic LMS solution.

The company I work for had no LMS before Bridge. Bridge allowed us to get all of our training content online and on demand. Our training team has saved copious amounts of time because of it.

AI

"I love Bridge LMS!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and very easy to use. My sales team member, Geoff, and all of the support within (chat, email, phone, etc) are incredibly responsive and helpful. The Bridge community is also really easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

I struggled with my customer success manager however my sales team member jumped in and connected me with really supportive managers and have had a great experience ever since.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The training set up is hours long, so it is helpful to have multiple team members on your own team to implement. Utilize the chat function--it is a life saver! I also recommend using the courses that come loaded into bridge--they are beautiful! Our team loves it.

We were looking for an LMS to be both client facing and internal, as well as with an authoring tool. Bridge has absolutely closed that gap and has been convenient to use, saving us time training.

Director of NCAA Compliance
Higher Education

"Bridge LMS Review by Super Admin User"

What do you like best?

It's a clean, well thought out platform that allows both the admin and the end-user to easily navigate the dashboards. As an admin, it's easy to set-up and assign tasks/courses/lectures. As an end-user, its super easy to navigate what has been assigned, how far you are in a course (i.e. course progress), and search what else is available that may supplement your job skills. Also, very easy to upload CSV files and import data that way!

What do you dislike?

Very little, if anything. It would be nice if the data reporting had a few more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please give this a chance. It can make such a difference for your organization, especially if you have lots of regulatory compliance matters with which you must keep up. Definitely worth the cost of the implementation and licenses. Employees will love the ease of the platform and the ability to complete the courses/assignments from the comfort of their own work spaces or during travel, etc.

It has allowed the company to streamline education and training for all employees. We purchased licenses for all our employees and now we are able to assign them compliance, safety, and job-specific courses that can be done at the pace that works best for the employee. Furthermore, supervisors are able to track the progress of their respective employees and follow-up with the group or individuals. Lastly, recording and tracking who completes which courses has been made so much more efficient. We can provide completion data to our Board of Trustees.

"Easy for the Users"

What do you like best?

Bridge is a simple to use, easy to administer solution for a smaller company's training needs. Great support and easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

No ability to organize the Learning Library- so all the courses dump into only one user screen. Limited ability to create trainings, and no ability to customize or time reminder messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to thoroughly evaluate the demo. Need to critically evaluate features prior to purchase for your application.

We are using it for all our mandatory training, and have some new uses to implement once some items on their product roadmap are implemented.

Global Recruitment Training Manager
Higher Education

"Bridge is a great tool for training our company across departments and international borders. "

What do you like best?

That learners can take their trainings when they want, at a pace that they want. We have employees and users that speak many languages and live in different time zones.

What do you dislike?

There are some capabilities I wish Bridge had, like better organizing courses in our main account into folders. Tags don't organize to the degree that I would like. More interactive features within Bridge native author would be helpful.

We are reaching all of our employees and able to spread a consistent message. We have a ton of products and we have to go into detail, so the fact that users can access the trainings after they've completed them is also great. We have increased our sales because we can launch new products and train our staff very quickly through Bridge.

"Our experience with Bridge has been very positive. "

What do you like best?

We like the user friendly aspect of Bridge. We have a diverse age group of employees and Bridge has been a positive experience for both the experienced employee and the young professional.

What do you dislike?

There is currently no ability to organize the learning library. For a system that has intentionally created an authoring system within the platform this is a surprise. We have created over 200 original courses within the first year and 1/2 of being live with Bridge. The most consistent complaint/frustration that we hear is that there is no way to formally organize the content.

We are able to actively engage our SMEs with Bridge better than we have been able to in the past. We are also able to provide a variety of training options through the system.

Director of Sales and Marketing
Telecommunications

"Bridge Review"

What do you like best?

The integration with ecommerce makes it easy for us to sell the product to outside companies

What do you dislike?

Not being able to send out certificates with unique certificate numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus more on the sales side of things. There are many companies like ours that provide certified training and need a platform to sell and then create a database of the people that completed the course. this database and certificate should include a unique certification number.

Integration with eCommerce function bringing scale-ability and autonomy.

"Bridge is the Key to Unlocking the Potential in Your Organization"

What do you like best?

Bridge has given us the ability to extend the learning experience to every employee with a few simple clicks. Before Bridge, our learning experiences were limited to those who had the ability to join us in a physical location. We believe in our company and the knowledge we have to share. Bridge allows us to broaden our reach to employees and ultimately have a greater impact on our customers.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin, occassionally there are instances where I feel limited in a creative capacity. (fonts, colors, sub-bulleting.)

We have come to realize that we are solving the problem of access to learning, and that the learning experience expands far beyond the new hire and onboarding experience.

Owner, Coach
Internet

"Great tool for engagement + growth"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about this learning tool is that it's available on the cloud, which means that all of my client's team members were easily able to find the information without having to go back and forth to receive it.

What do you dislike?

It's got a very corporate feel to it- which isn't bad if you are in fact a corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business, this might not be the best option for you. However, if you are a larger business/work for a larger business this is a great option. It's easy to use and lets larger teams ease of learning without much hassle.

-Helping them create an easy solution to the learning issues they were having

-Allows their team members to be more informed, and therefore more engaged.

Talent Development Partner, Assistant Vice President
Banking

"Very please with Bridge as a whole!"

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly, integrates with other tools and the customer support team is amazing. The end user experience is exactly what we were looking for and the tool is very dynamic.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there's anything I dislike about the tool. There are some areas for improvment, like the CSV spreadsheet exports being a little cleaner looking and easier to filter/organize. Also, the ability to export live trainings to an outlook calendar and the difficulties we have with that. Otherwise we love it!

Compliance training, leadership development, performance improvement development, career pathing through the use of programs and checkpoints. We seen a huge improvement in the speed that users are completing compliance training.

"Feels like it was created in a hackathon and launched the next day"

What do you like best?

On the front end, the selling point is that it is super user friendly

What do you dislike?

Because it is simple, it is also super limited with what you can do as far as branding and course development. It just looks like a powerpoint that someone was lazy creating. On the back end, it is SUPER messy. We use it for SAML SSO. It is supposed to be linked to the username and not the email. Because it is linked to the email, a lot of our employees have more than one email. If it is not linked to the correct email of the 5 email aliases they have, they will get a welcome email but then direct them to a "you don't have an account" page. It will make you want to pull your hair out when you get 50 emails for this same problem. Canvas doesn't have this issue. Based on the roles, it is annoying that there are pretty much 3 different admin roles. There was a lot of personal customization for roles. It is also not very interactive with short answers questions. Grading short answers questions makes no sense. You immediately get the points for putting something in the box, you then have to export all the hundreds of answers into an excel sheet and then grade manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait for them to get some kinks out first.

We used to have our company training on Canvas and it did the job but had some issues. We were hoping Bridge will make it easier to keep everything organized. Our non techy employees can create a course

AE

"New to Bridge but Liking What I See So Far"

What do you like best?

We are using Bridge corporate wide starting a few months ago. I have been on the user end and also created a course. I have found it to be extremely intuitive. I was able to create my course without looking at tutorials or any real need for instruction. On the user end it was very simple to navigate and looks sharp.

What do you dislike?

Other than building a course and taking our corporate course that all new employees must go through, I haven't really had a poor experience. As more courses develop and we continue to use Bridge, I will be able to better evaluate.

Our company has only been around for about 14 years and we are currently expanding very quickly; this has caused us some issues with onboarding and training. We have lacked an actual training or orientation agenda for some departments, so Bridge is helping us develop this area.

"Loving Bridge"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in creating content is excellent. We've seen users who often have trouble adopting new technology develop course content with Bridge after a small amount of training.

What do you dislike?

The LTI integration piece could use some work. To add an LTI item only to a progra is counterintuitve and the LTI support is not as broad as it is in Canvas.

I would like to be able to add a user manually or via API when the CSV import is enabled.

The RestFul API could use some work specifically in regards to creating users.

Professional development/training for staff.

Onboarding

Supplemental instruction for students who are also in Canvas.

"An easy to use, accessible LMS"

What do you like best?

The accesibility is crucial for as many of our staff are visually impaired or blind. The high contrast mode is great and we can't wait for that to rollout on the Author side. We haven't started building individual libraries, but I'm excited to do this in the upcoming school year.

What do you dislike?

I would really love the ability to edit and modify pages more. An HTML editor would be a dream. As it is, it's great for those with no HTML or design experience, but for those of us trained in it, the current set up is very limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up-to-date on all the roll outs. It's great that things are constantly improving, but that means they're also constantly changing.

Compliance training! We used to do all training ina giant auditorium, this is so much better. We actually have documentation that people have spent time with the material.

"I am an admin and user"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with Lynda.com, and I enjoy seeing my progress throughout the year. Bridge has helped me to complete my learning goals and keep me on track with reminders

What do you dislike?

As an admin my biggest challenge is the ability to edit within the authoring tool. I really wish Bridge would add additional HTML functions for editing fonts. The other thing I would change is all the additional 'clicks' that I must do to navigate the authoring tool.

We are solving our training track reporting, accountability for employees to reach their learning goals and helping to realize the potential in those that are looking to promote up.

" LMS"

What do you like best?

Web-based system, Bridge allows my organization to reach our customers throughout the world.

What do you dislike?

Limited in the fonts sizes, highlighting and etc. for developing courses. Unable to load personnel manually while still using the CSV import. When a student is logged into Bridge and taking a course that has a sorting question it kicks you out of the program.

Global reach to our customers. Move from PowerPoint to on-line courses.

"The slow moving adopter."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create courses, programs for specific groups in our institution. We are also happy with the ability to create sub-accounts when needed to create more specific training to groups around Campus.

What do you dislike?

I Really dislike that we don't have a designated CSM for our School. I think that's why we are so successful with Canvas because I have one person to contact and not dealing with several. I think it's a disservice to assume otherwise. The other item that we struggle with is the SCORM component, it simply has issues across all browsers and never collects the data needed to pas back to Bridge, and we can't find a resolve to stop the errors from occurring.

Focusing out training needs for Faculty and Staff has been awesome. The ability to track compliance related training has been fantastic.

SVP, Culture and Learning

"Easy to use, best option for our learning needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: getting set up initially, and setting up a new course is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not encountered anything that has made me feel disappointed or short-changed.

We needed an LMS to support our business growth, to make sure new hires are equipped at their best, and also to support development and growth of our employees that have been with us longer.

Bridge Features