Bridge

Bridge

Bridge is a learning solution that helps make your employees smarter and more productive.

Work for Bridge?

Learning about Bridge?

Bridge Reviews

Ask Bridge a Question
Showing 125 Bridge reviews
Bridge review by Mark V.
Mark V.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bridge
Bridge review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Sales Onboarding and Coaching Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Bridge provides a simple and streamlined approach to onboarding new sales members and coaching existing sales reps. They do this through an integrated platform allowing coaching and mentoring to take place remotely, keeping sales people in the field and making the most of managers' time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting aspect of the platform is a little less robust than other platforms; however, it is getting better with each and every release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those of you considering Bridge, I would highly recommend the solution. Not only do they cover the basic LMS functions, but they also integrate a roust video role play system that allows the learning and development team to produce high-quality scenarios for sales people to onboard as well as reinforce concepts. The ability to do this remotely makes it easy for managers and coaches to address problems quickly and without having to be face-to-face.

With Bridge, we have been able to address sales onboarding and coaching in a completely different way. Rather than spending money to bring our sales people into one central location, we're able to remotely address concerns and assess performance. There's no second guessing when all managers have to use the same rubric to assess their team's performance. This allows us to ensure that sales team members are accurately portraying our products in the industry and can do so with confidence and poise.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Bridge review by Michele M.
Michele M.

"bridge review"

What do you like best?

Its been a while since I used it but I remember liking its simplicity.

What do you dislike?

i wanted there to be more interactive activities options, I don't know if they have been added since. I think also, we looked at it for a small program so it was too costly for our needs, but it is a good tool. I had a hard time navigating the help tutorials when I used it.

We tested it , but did not end up adopting it. This was because we wanted to not used Bridge at the Instituttion level. I am at a university and we thought about using Bridge for our students. We have 3 classes that are on corporate training and we wanted to be able to let our students use Bridge to practice creating corporate training. We ended up going with eCoach because it was too much for such small usage and eCoach was free, but I would have liked being able to use Bridge. I like Bridge and would recommended it.

Bridge review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Perfect LMS Solution"

What do you like best?

The Bridge platform allows instructional designers to create learning directly in the system. This allows you to easily and quickly create interactive learning content without the use of stand-alone platforms. Bridge is easy to use (we didn't have to conduct any user training) and even easier to implement at your organization (set up took only 3 weeks). If you are planning to use mostly in-house content, Bridge is the learning platform for your organization.

What do you dislike?

Bridge doesn't offer many options for evaluation of training programs. It offers one 5-point Likert scale - which has remained since we started using Bridge three years ago.

Bridge makes it easy to create and launch compliance training programs.

Bridge review by Amanda F.
Amanda F.

"Very Beneficial"

What do you like best?

Bridge has been a great tool to help my organization update and streamline training. I particularly like the easy-to-use interface, the accessibility options, and the ability to link to other learning libraries (such as Safe Schools).

What do you dislike?

The cost has been prohibitive for my organization at times. For example, we are interested in implementing Practice, but the quote we received for a 3 month trial was too great a cost for my supervisors to decide to purchase it. However, I think it would be an excellent tool in order to ensure staff members have essential skills like administering emergency medications to students properly. I would like more information about how to gain buy-in from management, if possible.

My organization has a great deal of content that has been delivered at in-person trainings since the 1980s, if you can believe it. Bridge Learn has allowed us to update the information and also provide staff members who lack time with an efficient option to complete training.

Bridge review by Katie A.
Katie A.

"Seamless, User Friendly, Ahead of the Trend "

What do you like best?

I love that Bridge is extremely user friendly. The seamless interface allows our non-tech savvy individuals to use a platform with ease and access the content they need with little support from our department. Additionally, the platform is adaptable to a variety of learner needs. Most importantly, love that Bridge uses the Community forum to allow clients to interact with each other and provide feedback on features that would help grow our companies (and Bridge, alike).

What do you dislike?

We are hoping for more options on the reporting end... the more data we can gather, and the more we can tailor it, the more we can grow from it.

We were able to launch a 30/60/90 onboarding program last year using Bridge as a base. As Bridge continues to expand functionality, our program is responding and growing as well. Our managers are learning that they can be involved in the data retrieval as well, and our learners are more engaged in the process.

Bridge review by J L P.
J L P.

"Hands down the best LMS on the market"

What do you like best?

I like that I can do anything I want with the system. I am big on data and making training decisions that are data driven. Bridge allows me to put any data I want into the system from my courses and then get all that data back in a report. It has an easy interface, but is extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

Bridge is building other tools that play in with Bridge Learn. I like the other tools, but I wish more focus was put into Bridge Learn since that's what I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cut your search for an LMS short and get together with Bridge. No other platform is nearly as powerful.

Training distribution and mobile device compatibility. Our learners can now take learning anywhere and on any device. It's nice for me too as an admin that I can access it on my phone.

Bridge review by Sherri L.
Sherri L.

"Bridge is an excellent LMS system"

What do you like best?

Bridge is easy to use as a learner and easy to use as an instructor/content developer.

What do you dislike?

Organization of files and learning content could be better - we'd like to better organize our learning library, but Bridge has been very responsive to the request and is working on it now!

New Hire Training for our sales staff is a lot smoother when a learners can go at their own pace and have the courses to look back on when they have questions. Our Legal training is all taken care of on Bridge and we can see who has completed the training and who needs some help.

Bridge review by User in Computer Software

"Bridge is Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Bridge. It's incredibly easy to use on the admin side, and the user side.

What do you dislike?

While I like the simplicity of Bridge, I think in some cases it's too simple. It lacks more robust formatting tools that would be very useful. Luckily, there is options to embed from many 3rd party services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience is limited with this product, but I can happily say Bridge has been for the most part awesome! If you're looking for something simple that won't confuse users or admins, this is the product you want to get! I would carefully consider the functionality within Bridge. For my company, we don't necessarily need more functionality, it would be nice to have, but we don't need it. Other companies may need more functionality, so I would carefully research Bridge to make sure it does what you need it to do before making a purchase. Overall, I think Bridge is a fantastic LMS solution.

The company I work for had no LMS before Bridge. Bridge allowed us to get all of our training content online and on demand. Our training team has saved copious amounts of time because of it.

Bridge review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I love Bridge LMS!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and very easy to use. My sales team member, Geoff, and all of the support within (chat, email, phone, etc) are incredibly responsive and helpful. The Bridge community is also really easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

I struggled with my customer success manager however my sales team member jumped in and connected me with really supportive managers and have had a great experience ever since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training set up is hours long, so it is helpful to have multiple team members on your own team to implement. Utilize the chat function--it is a life saver! I also recommend using the courses that come loaded into bridge--they are beautiful! Our team loves it.

We were looking for an LMS to be both client facing and internal, as well as with an authoring tool. Bridge has absolutely closed that gap and has been convenient to use, saving us time training.

Bridge review by Gary V.
Gary V.

"Bridge LMS Review by Super Admin User"

What do you like best?

It's a clean, well thought out platform that allows both the admin and the end-user to easily navigate the dashboards. As an admin, it's easy to set-up and assign tasks/courses/lectures. As an end-user, its super easy to navigate what has been assigned, how far you are in a course (i.e. course progress), and search what else is available that may supplement your job skills. Also, very easy to upload CSV files and import data that way!

What do you dislike?

Very little, if anything. It would be nice if the data reporting had a few more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this a chance. It can make such a difference for your organization, especially if you have lots of regulatory compliance matters with which you must keep up. Definitely worth the cost of the implementation and licenses. Employees will love the ease of the platform and the ability to complete the courses/assignments from the comfort of their own work spaces or during travel, etc.

It has allowed the company to streamline education and training for all employees. We purchased licenses for all our employees and now we are able to assign them compliance, safety, and job-specific courses that can be done at the pace that works best for the employee. Furthermore, supervisors are able to track the progress of their respective employees and follow-up with the group or individuals. Lastly, recording and tracking who completes which courses has been made so much more efficient. We can provide completion data to our Board of Trustees.

Bridge review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Easy for the Users"

What do you like best?

Bridge is a simple to use, easy to administer solution for a smaller company's training needs. Great support and easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

No ability to organize the Learning Library- so all the courses dump into only one user screen. Limited ability to create trainings, and no ability to customize or time reminder messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to thoroughly evaluate the demo. Need to critically evaluate features prior to purchase for your application.

We are using it for all our mandatory training, and have some new uses to implement once some items on their product roadmap are implemented.

Bridge review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Bridge is a great tool for training our company across departments and international borders. "

What do you like best?

That learners can take their trainings when they want, at a pace that they want. We have employees and users that speak many languages and live in different time zones.

What do you dislike?

There are some capabilities I wish Bridge had, like better organizing courses in our main account into folders. Tags don't organize to the degree that I would like. More interactive features within Bridge native author would be helpful.

We are reaching all of our employees and able to spread a consistent message. We have a ton of products and we have to go into detail, so the fact that users can access the trainings after they've completed them is also great. We have increased our sales because we can launch new products and train our staff very quickly through Bridge.

Bridge review by Bronson P.
Bronson P.

"Our experience with Bridge has been very positive. "

What do you like best?

We like the user friendly aspect of Bridge. We have a diverse age group of employees and Bridge has been a positive experience for both the experienced employee and the young professional.

What do you dislike?

There is currently no ability to organize the learning library. For a system that has intentionally created an authoring system within the platform this is a surprise. We have created over 200 original courses within the first year and 1/2 of being live with Bridge. The most consistent complaint/frustration that we hear is that there is no way to formally organize the content.

We are able to actively engage our SMEs with Bridge better than we have been able to in the past. We are also able to provide a variety of training options through the system.

Bridge review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Bridge Review"

What do you like best?

The integration with ecommerce makes it easy for us to sell the product to outside companies

What do you dislike?

Not being able to send out certificates with unique certificate numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus more on the sales side of things. There are many companies like ours that provide certified training and need a platform to sell and then create a database of the people that completed the course. this database and certificate should include a unique certification number.

Integration with eCommerce function bringing scale-ability and autonomy.

Bridge review by Noah E.
Noah E.

"Bridge is the Key to Unlocking the Potential in Your Organization"

What do you like best?

Bridge has given us the ability to extend the learning experience to every employee with a few simple clicks. Before Bridge, our learning experiences were limited to those who had the ability to join us in a physical location. We believe in our company and the knowledge we have to share. Bridge allows us to broaden our reach to employees and ultimately have a greater impact on our customers.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin, occassionally there are instances where I feel limited in a creative capacity. (fonts, colors, sub-bulleting.)

We have come to realize that we are solving the problem of access to learning, and that the learning experience expands far beyond the new hire and onboarding experience.

Bridge review by Stacy A.
Stacy A.

"Great tool for engagement + growth"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about this learning tool is that it's available on the cloud, which means that all of my client's team members were easily able to find the information without having to go back and forth to receive it.

What do you dislike?

It's got a very corporate feel to it- which isn't bad if you are in fact a corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business, this might not be the best option for you. However, if you are a larger business/work for a larger business this is a great option. It's easy to use and lets larger teams ease of learning without much hassle.

-Helping them create an easy solution to the learning issues they were having

-Allows their team members to be more informed, and therefore more engaged.

Bridge review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"Very please with Bridge as a whole!"

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly, integrates with other tools and the customer support team is amazing. The end user experience is exactly what we were looking for and the tool is very dynamic.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there's anything I dislike about the tool. There are some areas for improvment, like the CSV spreadsheet exports being a little cleaner looking and easier to filter/organize. Also, the ability to export live trainings to an outlook calendar and the difficulties we have with that. Otherwise we love it!

Compliance training, leadership development, performance improvement development, career pathing through the use of programs and checkpoints. We seen a huge improvement in the speed that users are completing compliance training.

Bridge review by Administrator

"Feels like it was created in a hackathon and launched the next day"

What do you like best?

On the front end, the selling point is that it is super user friendly

What do you dislike?

Because it is simple, it is also super limited with what you can do as far as branding and course development. It just looks like a powerpoint that someone was lazy creating. On the back end, it is SUPER messy. We use it for SAML SSO. It is supposed to be linked to the username and not the email. Because it is linked to the email, a lot of our employees have more than one email. If it is not linked to the correct email of the 5 email aliases they have, they will get a welcome email but then direct them to a "you don't have an account" page. It will make you want to pull your hair out when you get 50 emails for this same problem. Canvas doesn't have this issue. Based on the roles, it is annoying that there are pretty much 3 different admin roles. There was a lot of personal customization for roles. It is also not very interactive with short answers questions. Grading short answers questions makes no sense. You immediately get the points for putting something in the box, you then have to export all the hundreds of answers into an excel sheet and then grade manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to get some kinks out first.

We used to have our company training on Canvas and it did the job but had some issues. We were hoping Bridge will make it easier to keep everything organized. Our non techy employees can create a course

Bridge review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"New to Bridge but Liking What I See So Far"

What do you like best?

We are using Bridge corporate wide starting a few months ago. I have been on the user end and also created a course. I have found it to be extremely intuitive. I was able to create my course without looking at tutorials or any real need for instruction. On the user end it was very simple to navigate and looks sharp.

What do you dislike?

Other than building a course and taking our corporate course that all new employees must go through, I haven't really had a poor experience. As more courses develop and we continue to use Bridge, I will be able to better evaluate.

Our company has only been around for about 14 years and we are currently expanding very quickly; this has caused us some issues with onboarding and training. We have lacked an actual training or orientation agenda for some departments, so Bridge is helping us develop this area.

Bridge review by Glenn A.
Glenn A.

"Loving Bridge"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in creating content is excellent. We've seen users who often have trouble adopting new technology develop course content with Bridge after a small amount of training.

What do you dislike?

The LTI integration piece could use some work. To add an LTI item only to a progra is counterintuitve and the LTI support is not as broad as it is in Canvas.

I would like to be able to add a user manually or via API when the CSV import is enabled.

The RestFul API could use some work specifically in regards to creating users.

Professional development/training for staff.

Onboarding

Supplemental instruction for students who are also in Canvas.

Bridge review by User

"An easy to use, accessible LMS"

What do you like best?

The accesibility is crucial for as many of our staff are visually impaired or blind. The high contrast mode is great and we can't wait for that to rollout on the Author side. We haven't started building individual libraries, but I'm excited to do this in the upcoming school year.

What do you dislike?

I would really love the ability to edit and modify pages more. An HTML editor would be a dream. As it is, it's great for those with no HTML or design experience, but for those of us trained in it, the current set up is very limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up-to-date on all the roll outs. It's great that things are constantly improving, but that means they're also constantly changing.

Compliance training! We used to do all training ina giant auditorium, this is so much better. We actually have documentation that people have spent time with the material.

Bridge review by Marlena R.
Marlena R.

"I am an admin and user"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with Lynda.com, and I enjoy seeing my progress throughout the year. Bridge has helped me to complete my learning goals and keep me on track with reminders

What do you dislike?

As an admin my biggest challenge is the ability to edit within the authoring tool. I really wish Bridge would add additional HTML functions for editing fonts. The other thing I would change is all the additional 'clicks' that I must do to navigate the authoring tool.

We are solving our training track reporting, accountability for employees to reach their learning goals and helping to realize the potential in those that are looking to promote up.

Bridge review by Pete g.
Pete g.

" LMS"

What do you like best?

Web-based system, Bridge allows my organization to reach our customers throughout the world.

What do you dislike?

Limited in the fonts sizes, highlighting and etc. for developing courses. Unable to load personnel manually while still using the CSV import. When a student is logged into Bridge and taking a course that has a sorting question it kicks you out of the program.

Global reach to our customers. Move from PowerPoint to on-line courses.

Bridge review by Administrator

"The slow moving adopter."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create courses, programs for specific groups in our institution. We are also happy with the ability to create sub-accounts when needed to create more specific training to groups around Campus.

What do you dislike?

I Really dislike that we don't have a designated CSM for our School. I think that's why we are so successful with Canvas because I have one person to contact and not dealing with several. I think it's a disservice to assume otherwise. The other item that we struggle with is the SCORM component, it simply has issues across all browsers and never collects the data needed to pas back to Bridge, and we can't find a resolve to stop the errors from occurring.

Focusing out training needs for Faculty and Staff has been awesome. The ability to track compliance related training has been fantastic.

Bridge review by Manny H.
Manny H.

"Easy to use, best option for our learning needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: getting set up initially, and setting up a new course is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not encountered anything that has made me feel disappointed or short-changed.

We needed an LMS to support our business growth, to make sure new hires are equipped at their best, and also to support development and growth of our employees that have been with us longer.

Bridge review by Candice G.
Candice G.

"Easy to implement, great user experience"

What do you like best?

For us, it's ease of use for our employees and the integration with Lynda.com/Linkedin Learning.

What do you dislike?

The back office has been challenging. Additional reporting features are needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is extremely user friendly, our employees didn't need any training to begin using it.

With Bridge we can offer and track training for a large number of employees. Creating training is a snap so that saves us time.

Bridge review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Clean, minimal design and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The clean, minimalist design of Bridge is better than any other LMS I've seen. Bridge makes content creation super easy, either through native or external authoring tool. Add-ons such as Practice and Arc make a customizable experience for my learners.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be better. Some common sense features are still missing like course categories. I wish I was able to schedule cusomized reminders to learners, customize certificates and customize reports.

Bridge helps us deliver Product training, operational training and onboarding to our global employees and partners. Time zones are a constant challenge in our industry, so having a simple, easy-to-use platform (available on mobile too) is an efficient way to deliver training. We often use Bridge courses to supplement live trainings as well. It helps us improve access and reach employees on a global scale.

Bridge review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"What I think of Bridge after our first few months with Bridge"

What do you like best?

Everything! I like the simplicity of Bridge from both the learner and the author's perspectives. We don't need technical experts ti help us create content, any of us can do it, so that removes potential bottlenecks. It helps us get training and info to everyone regardless of geography or timezone, which is great.

What do you dislike?

It would be nce to hve a little more interactivity as part of Bridge native tool, e.g. reveals, click and drag etc

Consistent access to training for all. lso really helping distribute complance and dtata protection courses and montor completion. Good for auditing purposes.

Bridge review by Loren M.
Loren M.

"Bridge at Hutchinson Community College"

What do you like best?

I like the modern techniques, tools, and look of Bridge. I like the Instructure company philosophy. I like the ability to have multiple tools to faciliate learning - Canvas for facilitated and Bridge for non-facilitated learning

What do you dislike?

Bridge is growing, which is good, but means has yet to mature in some areas. No doubt it will get there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give some though to initial organization and configuration; such as smart groups.

We're changing the culture of professional development at HutchCC. I have seen a non-technology user take to Bridge and develop training, which speaks to the software user experience.

Bridge review by Administrator

"Overall it has been a great program with awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

Really I have two favorite things so far. One is that I have always been able to receive the help I needed. The second thing is that Bridge is so user friendly, for me as the admin and for my users as learners.

What do you dislike?

This is pretty specific, but I do wish we could customize welcome emails. I feel like that would give it a more personal feel for our users who are first coming into Bridge.

We have never really had a business wide training option. We are hoping to more effectively deliver training to all staff members, no matter the position. So far (we are only into it about 6 months) we have seen some really great successes with Bridge. There are many opportunities for us on the horizon.

Bridge review by Monica C.
Monica C.

"Bridge is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is. It really has a lot of functionality and has a lot of fun features. Deep DIve is very helpful also!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to separate permissions better. Also, it would be nice to limit author access so that if you give author access that you can specifiy which trainings in the learning library they have access too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great LMS! Can't wait to roll out to the whole school!

Easy access to training. Also, how great the support team is!

Bridge review by Kelsey  D.
Kelsey D.

"Launched to external users in January 2018"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for our end-users to navigate. Throughout their day, they are using so many different programs/softwares, it's so important that Bridge is easy for them to use and it is!

What do you dislike?

Bridge seems like more of a program geared towards internal use at a company vs. external use so we struggle with a few functinalities/lack of funtionality as a result.

The problem that we're solving externally is giving ppl steps/tasks that have to be completed as part of training and being held accountable for their training.

Bridge review by Rick T.
Rick T.

"Bongarde Work Relationship"

What do you like best?

We have had success with the usability and adoption cycle of Bridge Learn. In addition, the service and partnership relationship is second to none that I have worked with in the past.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to explore new ideas that would partner our content with existing Bridge clients that would be mutually profitable for both.

Delivering compliant safety training to an Industrial workforce. Our engagement levels and sales cycles have dramatically improved. Our clients have experience real ROI in reduced costs, insurance premiums and a safer workforce.

Bridge review by Greggory W.
Greggory W.

"Great LMS for streamlining and creating an experience"

What do you like best?

I have thoroughly enjoyed the ability to be able to curate and create content in a variety of ways that makes it simple and easy for the learners to access the content. I love the ability to help managers manage easier by giving them a dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to have a learning admin ROI dashboard based on what we want.

Centralizing training from across the US in various ways to one central way, from 40 hours of ILT to 10 in one program.

Bridge review by Administrator

"I like Bridge's rapid development, although integration with our HRIS is somewhat light"

What do you like best?

I like that Instructure is rapidly rolling out new features. We are only using it for online content right now, but plan to use it for IL training soon. User interface is very simple and easy. Reporting will soon be better for us, which is a primary need.

What do you dislike?

There are aspects of the UI I don't like (we have communicated this to Instructure). We are not sure that the subaccount structure will meet our needs to segment content. Permissions are not yet granular enough yet, but appear to be getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for institutions who do not need full talent management and HRIS integration

Basic compliance and HR training. Our benefit is that we may get sued less often - we hope!

Bridge review by Kerry F.
Kerry F.

"Senior Formation Specialist"

What do you like best?

The Insights page is a huge help in tracking compliance across the organization. The simple content editor makes sure that all the content pages look the same which helps learners feel more confident. LOVE how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are bugs or weird inconsistencies,but they get fixed. It would also be nice to have non-managers access manager controls.

Solving -- understanding training compliance and value. Benefits -- managers are a lot more bought in when they have control over what their team is learning.

Bridge review by Diane F.
Diane F.

"Easy and satisfying user experience"

What do you like best?

Bridge has an iPhone-like driver experience that is quick, easy, and satisfying to use. I can find my desired trainings easily either through the learning library or the calendar.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see automatic waitlist feeds as now we have to sign up for a separate waitlist session and wait for an organization on campus to contact us as to whether or not we have a space in the main session.

Easier learner database management, and better visualization of training completions.

Bridge review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Responsive LMS"

What do you like best?

Bridge is a great product overall. It has an intuitive user interface and it's very easy to navigate the administration end as well. Uploading SCORM content is a breeze and the customer service is outstanding. They also listen to their customers' ideas about how to improve Bridge, and I've seen those ideas come to fruition with updates and new product rollouts.

What do you dislike?

Reporting options could me much easier, there's a lot of extra steps to get the exact data needed and custom email notifications would be wonderful.

How to onboard off-cycle hires in our global offices, how to reach all staff at once with a course. We'll be exploring much more about Bridge in the coming months.

Bridge review by Glenna S.
Glenna S.

"So Easy "

What do you like best?

It has been very easy to learn as an administrator and author.. Very easy for our learners to use which is extremely important since we have a lot of folks who aren't tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature needs some improvement. We can usually get the information we want but not always the easiest to get to.

Consistency in our training and lots of flexibiity of when our employees can complete their courses since we are a 24/7/365 organization.

Bridge review by Allen R.
Allen R.

"Easy to Create and Track Customized Content"

What do you like best?

Easy content creation. Professional look. I love how quick my team can create content and track learning of all my team.

What do you dislike?

Analytics started weaker, but they are constantly getting better. Updates literally weekly.

Quick training. Quality training. Incredible support team, always available.

Bridge review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"From Oh No! to Oh Yeah! eLearning "

What do you like best?

Bridge is easy, not just for our learners, but our administrators and authors. We went from struggling to get content built, scrambling to get it our learners, and constantly working to overcome learner frustration to much more seamless content creation and delivery. Learner feedback shifted from LMS pain to critical information on what we need to improve our learning programs.

What do you dislike?

There is no perfect LMS solution. Bridge gets it right far more often than other solutions I've used and is always improving.

We have streamlined our processes and made training easy. Instead of talking about the barriers to get our training out, we're able to put greater focus on the quality of the content.

Bridge review by Frank O.
Frank O.

"Assistant Director of Training and Staff Development"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform that allows ease for our end users. I also enjoy the Arc software that promotes a dynamic learning environment.

What do you dislike?

There is not a focus on the Health Care/ Human Services field yet, but it is moving in that direction.

Communication and training our new and current staff. Our focus right now is on Leadership development and Bridge is allowing us to make this easy to anyone who wants to participate.

Bridge review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Customer Centric Problem Solvers"

What do you like best?

I love that anytime I have a problem I can immediately chat with a support team member. I know most of the ones working in my time zone by name and many of them know me. I have never waited more than 48 hours for a problem resolution.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time to get new features up and running. I would love to see more of the improvements they are making show up faster.

We are helping our mass of new employees have a better experience than older or former employees. They are learning processes faster, troubleshooting issues easier, and feeling more connected to the company as a whole.

Bridge review by Kristin N.
Kristin N.

"Learning, simplified."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use, as well as the way it is designed.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have any cons or dislikes for the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's incredibly easy to use.

It's an effective way to absorb new content in a role like mine, where we need to be updated on new features often. Our company benefits from using bridge, which allows employees to manage training on their own schedule.

Bridge review by Nicole L.
Nicole L.

"love it"

What do you like best?

navigation is really simple and the look is very modern. the functionality is easy to adopt for new non-tech savy learners.

What do you dislike?

analytics need more work surrounding the support of programs and time zones ultimately need to be in the learners time zone and not the facilitator.

we are solving the problem of non compliance and hard user interface. we have realized that the more mobile the system, the easier the adoption.

Bridge review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Bridge is what it says, it's a bridge to connect employees to content"

What do you like best?

So very user-friendly design for admin. The learners learning is so trackable and I've already recommended Bridge to two other businesses who need to regularly train staff.

What do you dislike?

The community for Bridge is not quite as straightforward as it is in the Canvas community. I imagine this will change as Bridge takes on a larger clientele. Built-in simulators would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely going to be a leader for corporate training

There are hundreds of employees who need to learn things like Salesforce, Expensify and general business details and they don't all need to know the same level of information. Bridge has helped to distribute mini-modules based on the need.

Bridge review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Failed to live up to the promise of an Instructure product"

What do you like best?

Bridge is one of the easier to use tools for end users, and is very simple to learn.

What do you dislike?

The back end administration of Bridge is primitive. SSO is ridiculously complex, and just doesn't work well when it does. There are very limited automation optiosn, and it is impossible to brand sub-accounts effectively.

Bridge is placing all of our corporate learning in one place, and is very easy for end users.

Bridge review by Crystal C.
Crystal C.

"Bridge is Interesting"

What do you like best?

I really like that the University switched to bridge so we could track our professional development.

What do you dislike?

How different Bridge is from Canvas, but thats only because I live in Canvas. Bridge is nice, but i dislike that Calendar view of the upcoming trainings.

Again, I like that my professional development is tracked through Bridge. I also am hoping to utilize this to create a certification course for Online teaching.

Bridge review by Melanie G.
Melanie G.

"Working with Bridge"

What do you like best?

Working with Bridge has been a great experience. The program is extremely user friendly and the support is amazing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that custom fields aren't available in Bridge

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bridge is always thinking about the end users and how best they learn.

Our past LMS was not user friendly. Bridge is allowing us a platform to deliver our compliance training in a user friendly environment with user support

Learn more about Bridge

Bridge Videos

Learning about Bridge?

* We monitor all Bridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.