G2 Track

G2 Track

G2 Track helps organizations streamline and optimize internal software spend, utilization, contracts and compliance by effortlessly housing and visualizing your technology stack.

Work for G2 Track?

Learning about G2 Track?

G2 Track Reviews

Ask G2 Track a Question
Showing 55 G2 Track reviews
G2 Track review by Marcus W.
Marcus W.

"Great insights even for a small, growing company"

What do you like best?

We are a small-ish company of 200, but as we have grown, our demands and costs have grown. New people come on board and sign up for services without knowing what other departments or teams are already using. So already this tool has notified our finance team of overlap in spend where we can consolidate those services.

What do you dislike?

Setup takes time. Obviously this is beneficial for actual usage of the service later on, but don't plan on a plug-and-play solution. Even going forward you have to keep on top of things to make sure charges are categorized correctly and new contracts are uploaded.

Obviously the tool can only be as good as the expenses and contracts it tracks. So if people are using personal cards and reimbursing through payroll, or if they are using PayPal accounts or paying through some other means that finance doesn't immediately know about, you're not going to get the full picture. So the key here is that you need an internal champion that keeps on top of those things. Upload all the contracts and IOs you sign so that the service can give you insights.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about G2 Track
G2 Track review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"A great way to bring transparency to your software and application spend"

What do you like best?

SIftery Track has a great user interface and is simple to set up. The setup process was quick and easy. The dashboard is intuitive and simple to configure. It allows us to share information with colleagues in a way that is easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an option for a less expensive pricing tier. Although the free tier has a generous amount of features, the lowest priced tier is too big a jump from free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free version and you'll see the value immediately.

As a growing small business looking to improve our processes, it is easy to lose track of the applications and software we use and test. Siftery Track has been a great solution to this problem and enabled us to keep our expenses in check.

In the past is difficulty explaining the software spend to key stakeholders in the business. Siftery Track has been a great tool in bringing clarity to those conversations.

What SaaS Spend Management solution do you use?

G2 Track review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Set up in a few minutes, saved us at least $600 so far. "

What do you like best?

The Monthly Reports are easily my favorite part of the tool. We used to compile monthly SaaS spend reports in excel, and not only was it time-consuming to put together- we often would only do it once a quarter instead of monthly.

Siftery Track has clean and clear monthly reports, and it's easy to click through from the reports to see any detail.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple parts of the product that I like less:

1.) The product often doesn't recognize non-software expenses from vendors as separate from software expenses (e.g. expenses from Marketo's Marketing Nation conference have been recognized as a Marketo software purchase)

2.) It doesn't track by software spend date- which would be pretty valuable in some case

Siftery Track helps us track our SaaS expenses and prune vendors for which we may have an ongoing license but no longer use.

G2 Track review by Administrator

"Huge insight to our SaaS expenditure"

What do you like best?

The categorisation of spending. It empowers our department leads to view the spending based on the products related solely to their department - this has allowed us reduce the overhead on our accounting and finance team who no longer need to perform cost analytics and deep dives into services used by different teams. Siftery Track now handles all of this for us and our Finance/Accounting team are free to focus on more long term impact, while our department leads are not restrained by other teams resources.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with product naming - i.e. some software in the catalog has outdated naming and information. Not really a huge deal but worth being aware of.

Siftery Track has really helped us get optics on where we are spending and allowed us to identify if those products are still in use or redundant.

As a member of the IT team - Siftery Track has been fundamental in weeding out situations of shadow IT that, until now, we had no idea about. Using Siftery Track to track down these cases has been incredibly helpful in maintaining a high level of compliance and security best practice.

G2 Track review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Great tool for allocation and budgeting"

What do you like best?

Really enjoying that we can see all Company spend in one place. This really helps on the HR side for budgeting and anticipating where we need to allocate funds. I also really enjoy the features that allow us to see if our spend has gone up or down by month and by the department. I also really love when the software tells us that a contract is coming up and we need to term or resign.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there are too many things I do not like right now.

This has helped significantly in my department with spend, and company-wide. It helps us have a high-level overview of all the software and spend we are using in the business.

G2 Track review by Arturs O.
Arturs O.

"Was not expecting the level of sophistication this app had, ended up being pleasantly surprised"

What do you like best?

The home dashboard is certainly the best. It gives you a quick chart and list view of all the products you use which is great. I also am a fan of the bank-grade security that is advertised and the Slack integration capability.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could filter the dashboard view better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version. The onboarding is very quick and I think you'll be able to quickly determine whether this is a fit for you or not.

The biggest benefit has been eliminating applications that we never actually use. We check Siftery on a weekly basis during the manager call just to see where our software expenditures are at at a quick glance.

G2 Track review by Katya S.
Katya S.

"Easiest way to keep track of what we're spending"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to set up, I've integrated it with Xero and had all my subscriptions pop up. It was easy to match it to the right software or create our own categories and types of subscriptions if it didn't match. I like being able to see exactly where we're spending our money each month, and how much we're spending. The dashboard is easy to read and we check in once or twice a month.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it recognizes services as a subscription, when it's not. Easy to archive and remove it though so not a hassle. It's also recognizes one-off payments as a subscription, so I tend to archive those as well when they pop in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to go through all the transactions and make sure they're categorized correctly. This will help with future reviews on the dashboard and make sure that all information is accurate. I review transactions once a month with my team and continue to make edits when we've added new SaaS subscriptions or need to update the status of a subscription.

One of my company's services is to audit all SAAS subscriptions and what's being paid for vs what's actually being used each month. Before siftery, this was a hassle to figure out. I had to go through bookkeeping software, log ins, etc. Now I have my clients create an account with Siftery and we review it together. I've personally lowered expenses by 32% in the last year, and my clients have had similar results.

G2 Track review by Baris E.
Baris E.

"Simple tool to track your SaaS expenses"

What do you like best?

Once you set it up and fine tune for your business specifics, it automatically updates in the background and whenever you log in, you can see your business expenses in categories, with a chance to compare to another time frame.

What do you dislike?

First set up takes a bit time, naturally, as each business has specific needs and expenses and an out of the box solution would be unrealistic. But it is still not a big task to set up, and once you do it, reward is priceless..

I've cut a lot of unnecessary expenses I've discovered through Siftery Track. And reduced some of my subscriptions to a lower plans.

G2 Track review by Oleg C.
Oleg C.

"Best solution to track subscirption"

What do you like best?

I can definitely say that Track is the best tool on the market in terms of frictionless integration, visibility, and tracking. We've already identified opportunities to save and have dramatically cut the cost of several products.

Previously, I've explored ALL solution available on market and did not find any that would simply work, so I just gave up. Once I found Siftery Track, I felt in love with it and shared it with our Finance team right away. Since it not just work, it beautifully work. They built a solution, that I was looking for so long.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't think about anything. I am looking for more team features, where I will be able assign different managers to different set of tools used by their teams and let them control spend.

Keeping track of our subscription spent. Identifying subscriptions we don't use anymore.

G2 Track review by Simon H.
Simon H.

"Simple, Powerful Tool for Managing a Growing Organization"

What do you like best?

Siftery has a best-in-class user interface that makes visualizing and filtering spend super easy. The plug-and-analyze nature of the product is one I wish more SaaS products offered.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, I am unsure of the features beyond their paywall so it is not clear to me what features I am missing out on. Also, some of our software is billed quarterly or once-per-year so classifying expenses or splitting them up would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you trying to track expenses in a shared Excel file or Google Sheet, switch to Siftery.

Tracking costs in a fast growing startup.

G2 Track review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Controller"

What do you like best?

It is a breeze to use, just have to connect to accounting software and it basically runs itself. Gain great insights on software spend. This product makes it so easy to track all subscriptions which can easily get out of hand.

What do you dislike?

At times it picks up items that aren't software related but it is easy to take them out and it has a good tool to identify iffy items that need your attention

Software subscriptions are hard to manage when you have multiple credit cards and users. This tool is great to monitor all subscriptions and how much the spend is

G2 Track review by Fred T.
Fred T.

"Very helpful for financial reporting"

What do you like best?

Before I started using Siftery Track, I had no idea how much we were spending on each software product. The increased visibility is huge in forecasting/budgeting.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was smarter about picking out things that aren't software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good to try out if you don't have an existing solution. We gave them a shot after receiving a cold e-mail and I'm glad we did. Great UI and very straightforward to use.

It's really about bringing more clarity to where our dollars are being spent and being able to identify if there are areas where we need to reduce spend.

G2 Track review by Loan N.
Loan N.

"Very useful tool!"

What do you like best?

Onboarding only took a few minutes and there was almost no work required on my part for initial setup. The dashboard has some nice analytics and the drill-down capability is great. The contract management feature is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few non-software transactions Siftery pulls in which I need to exclude every time. I wish it was better at remembering these transactions.

Siftery Track has given our team increased visibility into our software spend allowing us to make cost-saving decisions. We have already cancelled a few software items that were buried in our corporate card expenses.

G2 Track review by Jessica K.
Jessica K.

"Great way to manage company-wide software spend"

What do you like best?

The ability to store software contracts and analyze spend across multiple departments. The renewal alert feature has also been super helpful in identifying which contracts we need to cancel prior to the automated renewal.

What do you dislike?

Since we don’t use SSO, we’re unable to utilize the license provision features within Siftery. It would be great to leverage the capabilities to track provisioned and available seats, even if we have to manually input the information.

Maintaining all of our software contracts and renewal information in one place has been key to identifying overlaps in services and opportunities for efficiency within the organization.

G2 Track review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"A nice tool which eliminates a fair portion of manual work"

What do you like best?

The best feature for me is integration with Xero and Slack. Once a software related transaction hits any of our accounts or card, and the system considers it unusual (which is accurate most of the time) we instantly get a notification in the dedicated channel on Slack - super convenient.

What do you dislike?

There were some issues with setting everything up but it was minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have $10-20k expenses on software monthly I definitely recommend you to use Siftery.

It allows saving significantly more money on soft which is no longer in use than you pay for the tool.

G2 Track review by Vartan N.
Vartan N.

"Easy and convenient way to monitor and control your expenses "

What do you like best?

It saves your time on tracking your software expenses, makes it possible to detect unusual activity. It has nice automatized reporting tools, which are super convenient ( compared to manual reporting) Plus intuitive user interface makes it easy to figure out how Siftery works. We also really use integration with Slack feature.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues like when it shows double transactions instead of one.

Siftery helps to keep track on software expenses, reduces manual work with spreadsheets. It shows which expenses can or need to be cut. Plus it helps to analyze and compare

G2 Track review by Thornton S.
Thornton S.

"Great way to monitor and track software expenses!"

What do you like best?

I can see my expenses broken down by software, month-over-month, all in one place

What do you dislike?

Some historical data does not appear in the charts

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use many softwares across multiple departments (engineering, marketing, customer success, sales, etc.) than this product is well worth a try.

Software costs add up, so I ask my team every quarter to review our software licenses to ensure that we are using the seats we have purchased and to cut software that is no longer necessary. Siftery Track is a great solution for me to proactively monitor this moving forward.

G2 Track review by Julia Stephanie A.
Julia Stephanie A.

"Great tracker for software and expenses"

What do you like best?

I like the weekly reporting, having access to see where all my spending is, and the very easy user interface.

What do you dislike?

Some times it does not register that a transaction is not a software, but a vendor. Can get difficult if you connect to Abacus and have to upload every month or it won't be updated.

We are solving the issue of low visibility to our software expenditure. Now that it Siftery gives us this information in an easy to digest way, we have been able to cut unnecessary spending on software and save money.

G2 Track review by Jason N.
Jason N.

"Easy to use and great visibility"

What do you like best?

Siftery Track was super easy to get up and running and within a few minutes it was easy to get a holistic view of our spend, as well as drill down for more in-depth information.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to not like at this point. The product is still developing and we keep seeing more and more features and capabilities added all the time.

Siftery has allowed us to better manage our monthly spend and adjust our burn rate when necessary. It really helps us find where we're spending money when we don't need to.

G2 Track review by Noah P.
Noah P.

"Simple but Informative"

What do you like best?

Siftery Track is really simple yet still gives you all the information you could need!

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that aren't quite done. For example, you can't manually change the type of subscription (e.g. monthly to yearly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend looking into Siftery Track. It is a simple and informative tool to use.

We are now able to track our expenses easily. Siftery Track also allows us to see a forecast of expenses which is an amazing tool. It gives us the insights we need to run our business well.

G2 Track review by Ethan A.
Ethan A.

"(VERY) Quick insight in to software solution spend"

What do you like best?

The speed at which we were able to get this linked up to our system and automatically classify and group spend for just our IT purchases was amazing. Immediately helped us answer some outstanding questions we had on which systems we could work on right-sizing.

What do you dislike?

The ability to search for random additional charges that might be software purchases was a little cumbersome at first.

Just broad availability of clean data in to IT spend and transparency are things we've worked towards, and Siftery makes that incredibly easy to come by.

G2 Track review by Will C.
Will C.

"For software hoarders like me this is the best"

What do you like best?

It automatically tracks all of our software expenses and puts them into one single place for us to track. The slack notification for when costs go up or a new cost comes in helps our finance team know exactly where the money is going.

What do you dislike?

Does exactly what it is suppose to do! I wish Xero had this built in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

We are able to accurately know where our software costs are going and how we can potentially reduce them. It also quickly notifies the team of new purchases.

G2 Track review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Extremely useful tool"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to keep track of a spending within a company, and also make sure no unnecessary subscriptions are still ongoing. Let's be honest, nobody likes going through bank feeds trying to find those!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd want slightly better would be slightly better multi-currency support.

With tools like Baremetrics and ChartMogul, you can easily keep track of revenue and MRR. This solves the problem of keeping track of the monthly expenses, and easily be able to work out what's left after MRR and running expenses!

G2 Track review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Extremely Helpful! "

What do you like best?

I love knowing I can log into my account each month and find the information I'm looking for in one place. I don't have to track down each account owner to see what we are spending each month.

What do you dislike?

I was an early adopter of the technology and some of the now paid features were free to use. Nothing to dislike about the product.

Tracking what software we are and are not using. We save so much money each month by having a pulse on our spend.

G2 Track review by Kurt M.
Kurt M.

"Very useful tool for tracking software spend"

What do you like best?

The visual representation of spend on different software products as well as the monthly tracking and alerts of changes in spend.

What do you dislike?

There are some manual adjustments required at first to classify some spend items, however the system for categorising them seems to be improving.

It allows us as a company to have a clearer picture of how much we are spending and to identify potential cost savings. We have been able to cancel underutilised subscriptions and deploy that capital on new solutions.

Administrator in Internet

"Great solution to keep track of your business expenses "

What do you like best?

Unique product able to collect and consolidate all your account payable over time and by category.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to navigate between the different way to input info (bank, quickbooks, etc.).

Sometime the data get misplaced on the wrong month. Gotta make some adjustment manually.

Get a better understanding of my consumption from different vendors over time. For instance, I spend such amount in telecom cost last month VS 6 month ago. This info is probably already in my P&L but I like to be able to see the evolution in a dashboard in a blink of an eyes, for each and every providers and or catogory of expenses.

G2 Track review by Raad A.
Raad A.

"Simple UI for understanding your startup expenses"

What do you like best?

Syncing between each SAAS product we use and viewing our expenses is dead simple. I actually prefer looking at this rather than QuickBooks sometimes.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the new onboarding flow where you have to choose what products your using again. UX could be better on mobile.

Seeing how we can save money at the end of every month. We spend less time manually sifting through charges

G2 Track review by Julian G.
Julian G.

"Fast way to catch waste"

What do you like best?

I liked how incredibly simple it was to set up and integrate. I also like how quickly I can use reports to diagnose wasted spend

What do you dislike?

While I can identify excessive spend very easily it would be great to be able to know what my options are - whether that be different tools or a cheaper price tier.

Reducing the number of tools redundancies and keeping costs down.

G2 Track review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Discovered costs I didn't know we had! "

What do you like best?

It was very easy to setup and immediately I had a very comprehensive view of all our spending. I was actually amazed at how much information it pulled in so quickly.

What do you dislike?

The matching in the "Needs to be confirmed" section can be a bit tedious unless I am doing it wrong.

More clear insight into all our SaaS spending, renewals, etc.

G2 Track review by Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.

"Siftery Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of transactions that come into the platform across AP and credit cards

What do you dislike?

Currently we are unable to allocate products into two different buckets such as COGS and General Software.

We are trying to find a solution to put all SaaS spending into one platform in order to make better decisions and see if there is any overlap in products.

G2 Track review by Trace D.
Trace D.

"Siftery is FABULOUS!"

What do you like best?

Siftery Track helps my organization track and organize all of our vendor contracts seamlessly. I love that we receive reminders prior to contract renewals because it helps us to control our spending! I also love the integration with Slack, as our team lives out of that product.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit longer to upload and parse longer contracts but this seems to be improving more lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend this to track spending and to manage contracts.

Spending! By getting reminders of end dates, we are able to review whether to let contracts renew or not.

G2 Track review by Administrator

"Great tool to track software spending"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track my software spend at any given point for any given time. It is convenient and the interface is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to view spend in a filtered format and that sometimes means we need to make manual adjustments or use other software to accurately see our spend (without cost of sales, for example, affecting our view of spend).

We would like to understand how we are spending on our different software and tech vendors. We have realised savings by tracking our spend.

G2 Track review by User in Computer Software

"Interesting Product - Track Your Apps!"

What do you like best?

I like having a place where I can see the company spend, and it gives me an aggregated view of the past so I can see what the team had been comfy in the past.

What do you dislike?

The menus can be confusing, also - I can't really clear out old names or have a separate view for retired features. It feels slow, as well.

A place to see all of the SaaS apps we are using. I've been able to see where the value is to increase or decrease our spend.

G2 Track review by Luke C.
Luke C.

"Great idea and team"

What do you like best?

Integration with Xero is great and makes the setup nearly push button. Service team is responsive and willing to work through any issues.

What do you dislike?

Takes some manual work to get working properly and need to make sure your Xero and expense recording is setup in a specific way. Because of dependency on Xero which itself is limited to single organization view, am not able to see a consolidated across entity report of spending.

Providing better visibility into spend and being able to share that and educate the departments is valuable.

G2 Track review by Chasen G.
Chasen G.

"Great insights with low effort"

What do you like best?

Easy configuration and solid insights to help the business highlight areas of spend.

What do you dislike?

Needs more flexibility in categorization

We're getting a grip around all software spend across departments. It's helping us to highlight where more than one similar vendor may be used by different departments to eliminate unnecessary spend.

G2 Track review by Huy Khanh T.
Huy Khanh T.

"Great Subscription Tracking Automation "

What do you like best?

The onboarding experience was superb!! The UX/UI is simple and it does what it supposes to. At the moment, our subscription stack is still quite manageable but whne we gets bigger will definitely consider upgrading from free to the paid version.

What do you dislike?

Missing the ability to allow exporting pdf reports including usage trend graphs, spending report across all categories.

Automating the subscription process, save me time from tracking everything manually. We now send a monthly snapshot of the subscription usage across all different categories

G2 Track review by Alamin M.
Alamin M.

"Great Product - Insightful for Operational Overview"

What do you like best?

Quick integrations and automated reporting

What do you dislike?

No reconciliation or integration of multiple accounts on same software (e.g. QBO)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at how you can use it for decision-making purposes for what tools to keep/kill.

Spend management, now diving into a tech stack by function with keep/kill decisions

G2 Track review by Administrator

"Simple to use with helpful and timely information"

What do you like best?

Setting up Siftery was as simple as providing the login from QB Online. After a short time all the information was downloaded into a helpful summary of spend and now I get email updates alerting me of spend and new products that we use here at my company.

What do you dislike?

Not anything to dislike, very easy to use.

Ease of communication with others in the office. I especially like the contracts portion where I can collaborate with others stay on top of renewals.

G2 Track review by Ben H.
Ben H.

"Easy and informative"

What do you like best?

The ease it linked with Xero and the accuracy it produced the reports.

What do you dislike?

It made be clean up my Xero account, but maybe that wasnt a bad thing.

Identifying our software costs, usages and the value provided by those softwares.

G2 Track review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Nice insights"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is great. We use it in our team meetings to track trends in spend.

What do you dislike?

The Xero integration is finicky. I don't think that's the fault of Siftery but rather how Xero works, but it's annoying to have to resync every month. They have launched a way to avoid this but it looked a little time consuming to configure so have not had a chance yet.

Track software spend over time.

G2 Track review by Chuck F.
Chuck F.

"Great visuals for your spending"

What do you like best?

Great way to see your charges across cards and accounts.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit to get your cards entered.

Seeing charges across multiple cards and multiple accounts. It's a great way to start budgeting.

G2 Track review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great insights into spending"

What do you like best?

Siftery Track provides me not only with an overview of what we're spending, but also the trends of that spend over time.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a bit more options with regards to some of the spends we incur.

We track our Saas B2B spends. The benefits have allowed us to track trends so that we easily see what items are increasing unnecessarily.

G2 Track review by User

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

So far we like this tool for tracking our company and client expenses. It is easy to setup and allows us to review expenses either by product or categories we have set.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try!

We are keeping a close eye on our monthly expenses and help for planning future budgets.

G2 Track review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"SAAS Tracking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Automatic spend tracking has made us fully aware of our organizations' ecosystems and identify potential redundancies.

What do you dislike?

I would say it has a hard time automatically distinguishing payroll and payroll software spend. They do allow you to edit individual items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade to really get utilization data and start getting savings.

Identifying excessive spending and under utilization of major softwares.

G2 Track review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy insight"

What do you like best?

As the title suggests, this app is incredibly easy to use. Unlike similar apps (I’ve tried a few!) it uses my accounts software rather than my banking to analyse expenditure - simple to use and arguably more secure.

What do you dislike?

Creating an automated synchronised connection with my accounts software was painful and failed the first time I set it up. This may be an issue with the accounts software though.

Siftery gives me insight on my monthly expenditure on apps. I can also use it to analyse other recurring expenses, which is helping me balance customer expenses.

G2 Track review by Roger B.
Roger B.

"Good new software with a clean interface and greater visibility of expenses."

What do you like best?

I like the modern interface and that it integrates with my accounting software to bring in information.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data that comes in needs to be cleaned up to get accurate expenses on services.

I was trying to see the expenditures on technology costs. This has helped bring visibility without a lot of manual work.

G2 Track review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Siftery Review"

What do you like best?

I like using Siftery to look at the tech stack of a company

What do you dislike?

I wish they said how they are verifying the tech stack at these companies

i can gather insights about a company i might not otherwise have been able to

Administrator in Internet

"Review of software spend tool"

What do you like best?

Siftery gives not only finance team but others across the business responsible for software spend visibility over spend data which is great.

What do you dislike?

Some of our software is used across different departments, would like to see the ability to categorise through department spend as well unique to each business

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use and keep updated to share across teams

Finance team not needing to share reports, Siftery shares for us.

Administrator in Internet

"Great Experience Using Siftery Track"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process was really easy and I was able to quickly get value out of the product.

What do you dislike?

The one downside to the product is once you have cleaned up your software spending there isn't a need a use the product very often.

We wanted to better understand our software spending and manage the renewal process. We are able to accomplish both of these.

G2 Track review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Awesome tool, none of it's kind"

What do you like best?

The ability to add visibility on software tools/subscriptions that our org uses

What do you dislike?

No real concerns of what the product can do

Budgeting visibility

Learn more about G2 Track

G2 Track Downloads

Learning about G2 Track?

* We monitor all G2 Track reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.