Shippo

4.3
(14)

Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping platform.

Work for Shippo?

Learning about Shippo?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Shippo Reviews

Ask Shippo a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 14 Shippo reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Shippo review by sanae r.
sanae r.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

" shippo est très convivial."

What do you like best?

Facile à manœuvrer, à comprendre, prenez simplement le temps de lire les plans et la facturation configurez votre compte avec facturation (paypal est une option facile) et si vous n'êtes pas familier avec les transporteurs et les tarifs / services qu'ils offrent , informez-vous. J'aime pouvoir jouer avec les dimensions et le poids, trouver la bonne taille d'emballage et la bonne option d'expédition au moindre coût, sans compromettre l'intégrité du produit ni les délais de livraison.

What do you dislike?

Il peut parfois être lent en raison de clics superflus pour obtenir différentes informations nécessaires pour différents types de vente. Il peut également manquer de fonctionnalités / d’informations à certains moments, mais l’information y est 9/10 fois; il faut juste creuser un peu pour le découvrir. À la fin de la journée, il s’agit essentiellement d’une plate-forme gratuite, et tout ce qui me manque doit être maintenu sur mes propres systèmes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

L’utilisation de cet outil vous permettra de vous concentrer sur d’autres activités tout en laissant les produits de suivi et d’expédition de shippo. L’utilisation de cet outil vous permettra de vous concentrer sur d’autres activités et de quitter les produits de suivi et d’expédition de shippo.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Je peux traiter toutes mes étiquettes d'expédition pour mon magasin en un clic, le traitement par lots est génial! Je peux également imprimer des étiquettes de retour et je ne suis facturé que si et quand l'étiquette de retour est réellement numérisée et utilisée.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Shippo
Shippo review by Kelsea P.
Kelsea P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Fantastically Simple Shipping Solution"

What do you like best?

- quick integration with Shopify store

- offers USPS and UPS (and more that we don't use)

- options to set up your most used boxes

- provides some discounts

- updates orders in Shopify quickly

- allows us to manually add orders

- ability to create reports on "failed deliveries" or orders with "unknown" statuses

What do you dislike?

Honestly don't have much to add here. The billing happens at seemingly random intervals, but this doesn't affect us much.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We needed a way to process multiple boxes for the same order, something not available to us on Shopify's shipping solution. We also wanted to be using the same shipping solution to process orders outside of the Shopify platform (ie wholesale orders). We also wanted to be able to use both USPS and UPS in the same interface.

The biggest benefit that we have realized is our ability to streamline our shipping process. We are also now able to do a quick scan of orders that are stuck in "out for delivery" or have an unsuccessful delivery and proactively reach out to customers instead of having to reactively respond. A huge plus for customer experience and business efficiency.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Shippo review by Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Shippo"

What do you like best?

It allows you to analyze and evaluate which currier offers better features and discounts and works as a gateway to make shipments, is ideal for large imports and is a software assisted by its consultants during office hours

What do you dislike?

At times the rates of certain curriers are not updated, the software must be constantly updated in order to obtain the improvements offered by the manufacturer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using the tool will allow you to focus on other activities and leave shippo tracking and shipping productsUsing the tool will allow you to focus on other activities and leave shippo tracking and shipping products

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

shippo is a solution that we offer to our customers and have shown that they are satisfied with the product, save time, create shipping labels and really shippo offers a great user experience

Shippo review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Shippo - you one stop shop for order management"

What do you like best?

easy to use, helpful customer support, GUI is friendly. I also like how shippo integrates with our shopify site and can import all the data required to process and print a shipping label. I also have the ability to print my packing lists and pick lists directly from within the shippo platform.

What do you dislike?

i do not like how sometimes there is a glitch with home/business delivery toggling on fedex shipping options. I also do not like how there is not an iphone app i can use while on the go to process the shipemtns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a solution to printing multiple shipping labels at once for your e-store and have it fully integrate with your store, shippo is your problem solver!

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

i can process all my shipping labels for my e-store in 1 click, batch processing is awesome! I can also print return labels and i am only charged when and if the return label is actually scanned and used.

Shippo review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Shipping is so much easier with Shippo."

What do you like best?

Shippo could be a company wherever you'll learn plenty, whereas growing professionally, and you'll work with nice, smart, and really proficient people! My expertise has been that the manager team, not simply the manager I report back to directly, in person wish to work out Maine reach each my personal and career goals. In my expertise it's somewhat rare to search out such associate approachable government team that sincerely cares regarding your growth and can facilitate your reach your goals within the manner I've seen it play out at Shippo.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a linear path upwards if that's what you're wanting, for since the corporate remains quite tiny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

hold it if you can -good product and great service.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Simplified our order shipping process! most significantly it permits USA to ship orders that are available in outside of Shopify - thus wholesale orders, decision ins etc. It additionally lets USA to type and think about by shipping standing terribly simply (in transit, delivered, exception etc.) in order that we are able to proactively reach resolute customers.

Shippo review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"Shippo helps a lot to make shipping processes easier!"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. I don't have to go through all shipping companies to check the rate, I can find the most convenient one by clicking on only one button.

What do you dislike?

Shippo doesn't have a feature for international return label and this causes problems if you have international business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform can make better deals with the reliable shipping firms. I am aware that sometimes it is not about the Shippo but carrier itself, but I've lost a lot of packages. So, maybe Shippo can bring more carrier options into their shipping options in other words, variety can be increased.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Once I set the default settings, I can use those information for my following shipments. I don't have to enter the information again and again.

Shippo review by Codey R.
Codey R.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Shippo "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly and easily shippo is able to validate an address!

What do you dislike?

It can be inconsistent at times. We have it approve address on the frontend but fail on the backend. This can cause some delays with our shipments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can definitely help save a lot of time when it comes to shipping!

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use it to filter out bad addresses to ensure our customers get our shipments on time. We have had a lot of success so far using Shippo.

Shippo review by William G.
William G.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content

"We Love Shippo - easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Api connection to our system makes it really simple to use

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything. Maybe the interface could be "snazzier", but really - its the functionality that excells.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you can - great product and great service.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Shipping costs

Shippo review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Good alternate for USPS Postage"

What do you like best?

We are currently using Shippo in addition to our other shipping software. Shippo provides access to better shipping rates for small boxes 1-3 pounds. They are saving us up to $3 per box on small 2# boxes.

What do you dislike?

We cannot use for all our shipping because they to not have integrations with all. They do have a good API if you have the programming talent on staff (we do not).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Right now, without custom development, I think the product is an "add-on" that you can use to save some money. Good news is that it seems to really play well with other integrations we have.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Lower cost for light USPS packages

Shippo review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Shippo is easy to use & also provides easy tracking of orders. "

What do you like best?

Discount on shipping costs.

Automatically notify customer with tracking.

No monthly fees for basic account.

Links to my godaddy account and connects to my orders there.

What do you dislike?

I’m not necessarily a fan of the fact that they bill weekly. I would rather they take the shipping cost out immediately each time I print a label.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s worth it! Great discounts, customer service & organization.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I keep my shipping cost low and affordable. I love the benefit of how it helps me keep my orders so organized.

Shippo review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Review of Shippo"

What do you like best?

I use Shippo almost more than FedEx. I think it's a great way to ship items at a discounted rate. Those prices are superb especially for those just starting a business. I also save a lot of money on colored ink by not printing as many shipping labels.

What do you dislike?

What could be improved is customer support. Customer support is via a web ticket, however, I would like to give a call and speak to a customer representative.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Shippo helps us ship items to our customer base.

Shippo review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Decent but not the best"

What do you like best?

I liked that it gave customers 24/7 tracking and estimated dates because it saves customers from reaching out and asking for a delivery date.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is annoying and I think the actual shipping isn’t the greatest because of how confusing it can be for large batches.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Finding a good shipping software that’s user friendly — however we did not use this software for long.

The only benefit was the customer tracking.

Shippo review by mulaka m.
mulaka m.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I like the address verification and price discount after comparison with different shipping companies. Shipping labels are at very cheap prices

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's very easy to use. Sometimes it loads slow.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Shipping documents

Shippo review by Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
content

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Many pricing options to ship, purchasing shipping labels, great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Limited features on site. Needs more organized to locate options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out!

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Helps shipping needs all in one site!

Kate from G2

Learning about Shippo?

I can help.
* We monitor all Shippo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.