Vodafone Idea Reviews & Product Details

Vodafone Idea Overview

What is Vodafone Idea?

Vodafone India is a subsidiary of Vodafone Group.

Vodafone Idea Details

Vodafone India is a subsidiary of Vodafone Group.

Vodafone Group Plc.
New York, NY
@VodafoneGroup
Answer a few questions to help the Vodafone Idea community
Have you used Vodafone Idea before?

Vodafone Idea Reviews

Showing 5 Vodafone Idea reviews
Location
Already have Vodafone Idea?
GP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Vi claims they offer "Truly Unlimited" calls on their pre-paid recharges. I fell into their trap and recharged my phone with Rs 219. On this unfortunate day, I wanted to speak with the customer service at my Axis Bank. On calling them, the machine replied saying there is insufficient balance in my Vodafone account. I got in touch with the Vi customer agent and they said Axis Bank's customer service number is a chargeable number and you'll have to load minutes for that over and above the recharge I just made.

My mom uses the Jio network and I was amazed when I could reach Axis Bank's agents without any additional recharge, other than the monthly Rs199.

In one more such incidence, I had to make a call to a school in the US from India. I recharged my Vi card with their international plan of Rs 295/- and it promised me 40 minutes of international calling. When I tried reaching out to my school, the same message flashed again saying I have insufficient balance in my account. I spent another 100 bucks to top up my balance. These got exhausted by the time I entered my details and reached the person from the school.

I again leaned back to my mum's jio network. Recharged her card by Rs500 for international calls. As promised I was given what the plan claimed and I got my work done.

Until now, I would swear by Vodafone's name and when everybody was running to get themselves a Jio card, I stuck around with my Vodafone one.

But all these instances and many more from the past have left me with a sour taste in my mouth and I have decided to port my Vodafone number to a Jio network permanently.

I sincerely hope that the Vi owners stop making a fool out of all of us and get their priorities sorted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Before the merger, Vodafone had a good reputation. Let me put it this way, I had complaints but they were resolved after visiting the customer offices. Post-merger things have just gone downhill. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Worst customer service

2) Misleading plan information

3) Poor network

4) Slow internet

5) Physical stores have been closed

6) Very few new stores have been opened that too operate at weird timings during office hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a network provider, it helped me make phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mergers and union are considered to be a positive improvement that can drive steadiness and way better administrations. Without a shadow of question, the Vodafone-Idea merger will bring gigantic benefits for all the partners by giving steadiness within the country’s highly-competitive telecom showcase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Network coverage and still price are little bit higher then usual in comparison with other operators Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

its good idea to work with this organization , reunite will give more benefits to customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

clients and the industry stand to advantage from the more prominent solidness and superior systems which is able develop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am using Vodafone Idea as my network operator for my Mobile phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1.Signal quality is good for audio calls.

2. Internet speed and reliability is great. There were very few instances when issues with audio calls or Internet not functioning in certain areas came up.

3. Free subscriptions to services like Amazon Prime, Idea Movies & TV is an added bonus for people looking forward to entertainment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i found to dislike. The reliability of the network has increased after the merger of Vodafone and Idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Good network provider with good infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching people and using Internet without any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Good service with commitment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Service delivery and HSW policy. Commitment fulfilling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mismanagement after collaboration with idea. Lack of knowledge with customers requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely not recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not really solve any problems with this isp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been a loyal customer to Vodafone since I have started using a mobile phone. It has great network coverage and the call drop I have faced is zero to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After the Jio was introduced in India, the prices of Vodafone was the best. I used Jio for a while but the difference in connectivity I saw was tremendous, so I dropped Jio and continued using Vodafone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now the prices been increased people might switch to other competitive networks. It's not cost effective anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been easy to connect to anyone from anywhere in comparison with other networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.