Comcast Business Reviews & Product Details

Comcast Business Overview

What is Comcast Business?

Comcast Business helps businesses perform better with technology solutions that take them Beyond Fast.

Comcast Business Details

Comcast Business
Philadelphia, PA
@comcastbusiness
Answer a few questions to help the Comcast Business community
Have you used Comcast Business before?

Comcast Business Reviews

Showing 2 Comcast Business reviews
Location
Already have Comcast Business?
Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Comcast is just internet and it's alright. It helped us stay connected with people and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I don't have much to say, but their internet and uptime is reliable and always up when we need it. Support is sub-par though and their hours are very busy. They didn't fix my problem in one attempt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been a customer of Comcast, then Comcast Business, for over 10 years. My internet connection was very slow. I decided to upgrade with Faster Internet (which was not really faster than the previous product), and the rest is history. After many techs making visits, many phone calls, and many hours, I finally got some results. It seems that the problem comes from the fact that I have 4 Motorola SB6120 modems connected to 3 Super Hubs (2 via cable, 1 via Ethernet). Since some of these modems are 4 years old, Comcast decided to send me new Arris TG862G modems. I installed the new modems and connected them to the ethernet ports on the Super Hubs. The problem was not solved. I got reliable speeds around 120-130Mbps (with peaks of 160Mbps). So, no speed boost, but at least it was not crashing anymore... But still not really "faster". This was a disappointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I do not recommend hosting anything large or high traffic with Comcast Business because the upload speed is highly limited. It will slow down the internet for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The internet is more reliable because it's made and built for businesses. We do host some applications on Comcast Business internet, but because of the limited and slow upload speeds, we can’t have too many clients connected and downloading from our server. I have to admit that Comcast Business has 100.00% uptime, we’ve never faced downtime. However, I realized that it can get a bit slow when too many people are using the internet. That’s why we limit the internet to employees only. The only benefit I got from them is the uptime, which is unbeatable. I can’t say much about their limited speeds because that’s the max they offer in my area. It’s occasionally good to spin up a temporary server for customers and testers to access our apps, but not recommended as you don’t want high traffic to be hitting the your business internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneur
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired comcast business for our internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The speeds of the internet, the backup support if internet goes down and the support is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I havent had any issues since we started using them. So nothing at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are actually Awesome! use them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster and more reliable internet speeds insures our office phones work optimally! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Comcast Business for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews: