Videolicious

Videolicious is a video editor app with features for sales, social media an real estate.

Work for Videolicious?

Learning about Videolicious?

Videolicious Reviews

Showing 10 Videolicious reviews
Sai C.

"Simple Solution. Expansive Benefits."

What do you like best?

The best part about this is the automatic edits of pre determined b-roll into the video after it is shot.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, any questions I've had were answered by their reps (shoutout to Kevin WIlson).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the competition, and it will help you find the right option. In my case, my research pushed me towards Videolicous.

The problem Videolicous solves is introducing a more human approach to sales by having a virtual face-face with the lead, rather than just a generic sales email which has a higher potential to be overlooked.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Videolicious
Jennifer Marie L.

"Perfect for on-the-go videos"

What do you like best?

I love that it doesn't require too much production knowledge in order to shoot or edit videos (basic editing).

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned, the editing is simple and basic, which can also be a negative if you're trying to do something a little bit more involved in terms of editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For quality videos and basic editing that anyone can do, this is a great software. Easy to learn and use on the go, plus it easily integrates with most CMS software as well. I used Videolicious as a freelancer and always suggested my writer used it when I was an editor.

Super easy to use in order to add videos to story packages when you don't have a camera-man or photographer with you. Great for reports on the scene.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Lisa L.

"Great for video newbies!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Videolicious is that it requires almost zero video production knowledge in order to shoot or edit videos. I mean it's (basic editing, but it's great to start learning on.

What do you dislike?

The editing is pretty basic which can also be a negative if you're trying to do something a little bit more involved.

The biggest benefit is that it's super easy to use, and when you're adding videos to story packages or blog posts and you don't have a camera-man or photographer with you it really comes in handy. Great for bloggers and reporters.

elia m.

"It is excellent for editing videos quickly and effectively"

What do you like best?

I love this tool, is that you do not need to be an expert in video production or editing. With its functions you can achieve a good job

What do you dislike?

The edition is simple and basic. If you want something more elaborate or more professional maybe it is not the tool for you

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the editing they need is basic and requires haste, this is the perfect software. It's perfect for social media videos

It is ideal for doing work on the fly, requiring an edit, without having a cameraman. It saves me time and human resources

"Awesome Video Editing Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a perfect tool for beginners because there is almost no learning curve or documentation that you need to go through in order to produce quality videos. The interface is very simple, and the whole video making and editing process are quite straight forward. You don't need any heavy or supporting equipment with this one.

What do you dislike?

Well for the free version, it's almost perfect. But if you want to go for more detailed editing and high-resolution video, then you need to go with the paid version which is pretty expensive.

I can create quality videos anywhere, anytime on my cell phone, without the need of any external equipment or cameraman. Its integration with social media platform is advantageous, to say the least.

Mikayla S.

"Easy to use, makes quality videos "

What do you like best?

I love that I can take pictures and video on my phone and create a quality video without having to go through complicated video editing software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost, it's really expensive to use the paid version instead of the free one which inhibits you in many ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would get the paid version if possible, it is pretty expensive unfortunately.

I use it to take video for work and create the video right there without ever using my computer.

"Very good for quick videos"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is how user friendly this program is. I make the easiest real estate videos and they look amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features like being able to lower the volume more instead of having only a few options.

I am able to create my own videos that look completely professional whenever I feel the desire. Clients really like my videos and it feels more personable for them.

shannon m.

"Perfect for social media quickies"

What do you like best?

Love the ease you can put video or photos to voice

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow better ease of loading pictures and video with the voice track and post editing. I also wish you could use the keyboard vertically

It’s allowing us to load content to social media in a shorter form than say Facebook live. Provides a more polished product.

"Easy to use in the field"

What do you like best?

Videolicious makes it so easy to create a quick video from the scene of breaking news or other on-location story. No heavy equipment is required and it can all be done in the palm of your hand on your phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user had more control over some of the editing such as being able to add music in some spots, better transitions, etc.

We are using it as a way to bring a more visual approach to our news coverage while also leveraging it as an advertising tool.

UP
User in Public Relations and Communications

"I always want it to do more than it does."

What do you like best?

It's a nifty tool for reporting live. I like that about Videolicious.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are limiting. Especially the transitions and the captions/headers. As the title of this review suggests, I always wanted Videolicious to do more.

It allowed us to quickly produce and publish live events featuring our subject matter experts speaking to internal/external audiences, or announcing important news that would be best understood via video.

Learning about Videolicious?

* We monitor all Videolicious reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.