RSA Adaptive Authentication

4.8

RSA Adaptive Authentication is a complete fraud detection platform that leverages risk-based, multifactor authentication to protect users accessing websites, online portals, mobile browsers and mobile apps.

Work for RSA Adaptive Authentication?

Learning about RSA Adaptive Authentication?

RSA Adaptive Authentication Reviews

Showing 4 RSA Adaptive Authentication reviews
RSA Adaptive Authentication review by User

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that this program is quick to open and will let you copy the code you need right into wherever you need to put the authentication code.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to wait for the code to change again sometimes when it is near the end of its usage period. Otherwise, I end up in a scenario where I have try to login again if it takes too long for my computer to process the request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good, easy tool to use for greater information security. Fair warning though- it can be very difficult to set up. I know it took several hours on the phone with my company's IT support to get it set up for remote access on my personal computer.

We are keeping our information and sites more secure with the RSA authentication codes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RSA Adaptive Authentication
RSA Adaptive Authentication review by Hannah  O.
Hannah O.

"Convenient, Secure Internet on the go"

What do you like best?

I can log in to internet and work safely from any location. No concerns about confidential information getting compromised

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints with the product. It is easy to use and I do not experience any crashing with it.

Lack of office space in headquarters is

What Risk-based Authentication solution do you use?

RSA Adaptive Authentication review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Use it to log in remotely"

What do you like best?

That it is easy to use and user friendly

What do you dislike?

I have never experienced anything negative with this program

I am able to login to my systems when working remotely

RSA Adaptive Authentication review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"RSA has worked well for the company I work for - adds another layer of security "

What do you like best?

I like how it adds another layer of protection in order to prevent information loss

What do you dislike?

I dislike the extra time it takes to log in

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have had problems in the past with sensitive information being stolen, this product will help prevent that

It is solving the problem of losing sensitive company information

There are not enough reviews of RSA Adaptive Authentication for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Okta Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
Okta Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication
Okta's Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication is designed to be a security solution for all applications.
SecureAuth Logo
SecureAuth
2 Factor and SSO solution
RSA SecurID Risk-Based Authentication Logo
RSA SecurID Risk-Based Authentication
RSA SecurID Risk-Based Authentication is designed to enhance the traditional username and password log-in experience with a risk scoring engine that validates the legitimacy of user access requests.
Apache Sentry Logo
Apache Sentry
3.9
Apache Sentry is a system for enforcing fine grained role based authorization to data and metadata stored on a Hadoop cluster.
ThreatMetrix Logo
ThreatMetrix
ThreatMetrix is a digital identity company that provides cloud solutions for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the internet.
IBM Security Risk Based Authentication Logo
IBM Security Risk Based Authentication
4.0
IBM Security Risk Based Authentication Solution provides transparent evidence-based fraud protection coupled with user access management.
Jazz Platform Logo
Jazz Platform
Launching active User Behavior Analytics (UBA) to protect your organization from internal and external cybersecurity threats.
Small Business Risk Score Logo
Small Business Risk Score
LexisNexis Small Business Risk Score leverages our vast repository of consumer and business public records content and applies advanced analytics to create a non-traditional business credit check that includes a blended risk scoring solution to assess businesses that don't have an established line of credit.
Pindrop Security Logo
Pindrop Security
Pindrop solutions identify fraudsters based on anomalies in their calls, allowing us to detect spoofing, forwarding, suspicious call origins, and other indications of fraud.
Zighra Logo
Zighra
Zighra is a mobile security company that provifes patented continuous authentication and behavioral fraud detection powered by artificial intelligence.

Learning about RSA Adaptive Authentication?

* We monitor all RSA Adaptive Authentication reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.