AppZen

AppZen

AppZen delivers AI platform for modern finance teams, combining patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen.

Work for AppZen?

Learning about AppZen?

AppZen Reviews

Ask AppZen a Question
Showing 4 AppZen reviews
UT
User in Telecommunications

"Straight-forward, intuitive, expenses."

What do you like best?

Fairly intuitive. Fill out the form, get your expenses done. There were some training videos provided that were available, but just reading the screen was easy enough for me to know what I needed to do the first time I got my hands on it.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I haven't had a chance to use the mobile app, yet. So I can only comment on the web-based desktop platform. Some buttons are in a different place than our old expense software, so there were changes, but since it was easy for me to adapt, I can't really say I have any "dislikes" about AppZen.

The main reason our company switched to AppZen was for the benefit of using our mobile devices to snapshot receipts. Our previous software required us to create a PDF of scanned receipts or make a TIF file, we couldn't use JPEGs or cellphone pictures before. AppZen makes it easy for us to record our receipts and submit our expenses much faster from anywhere on our mobile devices!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AppZen
Breeze W.

"Easy process"

What do you like best?

I feel it is very easy to upload receipts and submit expense reports

What do you dislike?

nothing I dislike, it's pretty straight forward

an easier process for the information to be sent to my manager for approval for me to be reimbursed for business expenses

What Financial Audit solution do you use?

Cindy A.

"Awesome Expense Reporting Software and A"

What do you like best?

I love that you can take photos on a smartphone of receipts and quickly upload them to submit for expenses.

What do you dislike?

The option to select expenses from a date range frequently doesn’t work so you have to manually select the expenses from a different screen.

It saves time because it is much quicker to snap and upload photos for receipts rather than needing access to a scanner.

"An Appzen review"

What do you like best?

Being able to upload pics of receipts directly from camera roll

What do you dislike?

There is an autofill option upon uploading pics but it has never worked for me

Being able to do expenses easily

There are not enough reviews of AppZen for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hubdoc Logo
Hubdoc
Your key financial docs in one place. Automatically.
Audit Prodigy Logo
Audit Prodigy
Audit Prodigy helps deliver complex Internal Audit, SOX and Compliance programs by leading small and large teams and partnering with leadership, audit committees and audit partners.
AuditDesktop Logo
AuditDesktop
AuditDesktop carefully combines Governance, Enterprise risk management and Compliance functionalities to automate the complete process of planning, conducting and documenting an audit and to provide a solution that enhances the performance of audit organizations while making auditor life easier.
AuditFile Logo
AuditFile
AuditFile is a secure, cloud-based solution that helps CPA firms (and internal audit teams) perform dramatically more efficient audits, reviews, and compilations.
Suralink Logo
Suralink
Suralink allows you to easily manage prepared by client documents. Its features allow you to import lists, template, roll forward, assign and track requests, increase client satisfaction and job realization.
MindBridge Ai Auditor Logo
MindBridge Ai Auditor
MindBridge Ai Auditor revolutionizes financial analysis as the worlds first and only AI powered auditing platform.
SOXHUB Logo
SOXHUB
SOXHUB is a cloud-based SOX compliance and audit management platform.
AdvanceFlow Logo
AdvanceFlow
Thomson Reuters AdvanceFlow is the first cloud-based audit engagement software that combines the convenience of the cloud with enterprise-level processing power. Engagements, workpapers, and colleagues are available in real time, whether you're in the office, in the field, or anywhere else. It's a new level of convenience — backed by the auditing tools and trial balance power to handle the most complex clients and the most data-heavy jobs.
ReKognize Logo
ReKognize
ReKognize ensures that an organisation's accounting records and controls are sufficient to substantiate balances and transactions under review. Substantiation includes not just the accuracy of the value, but also the value that has not been impaired. ReKognize supports any period end fast close, multi-layered organisational structures and is scalable to support large volumes of reconciliations which have to be completed and signed off on a frequent basis.
IDEA SmartAnalyzer Logo
IDEA SmartAnalyzer
IDEA SmartAnalyzer is a collection of queries and tasks that can be used on every audit engagement to improve audit quality and consistency. This solution offers an extensive set of routines for the analysis of general ledger, accounts receivable, inventory, fixed assets and accounts payable transactions.

Learn more about AppZen

AppZen Videos

Learning about AppZen?

* We monitor all AppZen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.