4.7

1Password remembers your passwords for you — and helps you make them stronger. All your secrets are secure and always available, safe behind the one password that only you know.

Work for 1Password?

Learning about 1Password?

1Password Reviews

Ask 1Password a Question
Showing 515 1Password reviews
Elvis R.

"1Password is a virtual password vault "

What do you like best?

The security of teams, emails, programs and professional and personal data is essential. The list of passwords can be infinite, but with 1Password you will only have to remember one that allows you to access the complete list of the keys of your devices from your mobile and that will avoid access problems or having to repeat the same keys to remember them. This application is quite useful for me in my work, since there are many passwords of accounts in web pages, bank accounts, passwords in the accounting and administration systems and the truth is that not all the time I can remember each and every one of and writing them down in a notebook is not an option because I have already lost my passbook twice, which is why 1Password has become so essential for me at work, because it is a very useful tool.

What do you dislike?

The customer service of 1Password can be a bit slow at times, sometimes I have some doubts and I hope they solve it quickly but it is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 1000% 1Password to all the people who manage a high number of important passwords, this application will work as a "virtual vault" of all that information.

With 1Password I manage, organize and save all the important passwords of my work, also allows the sharing of information with any member of the authorized team, all this greatly simplifies the work of the entire administrative department.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 1Password
Mario Z.

"Password manager equipped with robust facilities"

What do you like best?

All logins used for applications as well as on the Internet could be stored in an encrypted vault with AES265 method. In addition, there is implemented an integrated generator, automatically generating passwords for websites, e-mail boxes, etc. The solution is fairly easy as only master password needs to be remembered by a user. Your information is well encrypted, so you can feel free to maintain your financial information, identity documents in the "security vault." Besides, the autofill feature simplifies the process of accessing websites quickly.

What do you dislike?

Compared to the contest, the software is quite costly, but I believe 1Password is worth paying the price because it is the most sophisticated password manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The password manager is an advanced "security vault" with a broad range of characteristics and a transparent interface, so if you want to improve your security online due to creating complex passwords, try1 Password.

I no longer fear to forget significant login information with 1Password. The software also offers a safe backup scheme and cloud bases synchronization, so even if my device was robbed, I would have access to my passwords.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Matias L.

"Share the vaults with family and company partners"

What do you like best?

The application's most important facility is an outstanding instrument for cooperation, which allows you to assign and share vaults with family members and company associates. 1Password offers users with two-factor authentication and powerful techniques of encryption to protect your account. The application is multiplatform, so thanks to great extensions, you can use it on many devices and instantly access your bank account, social media account, and other profiles. Developers have paid a great deal of attention to designing the interface as it is very intuitive to use, and it is effortless to perform activities such as adding passwords, establishing vaults and sharing them.

What do you dislike?

1Password is fitted with vaults where you can store your delicate files like significant company papers, but there is not enough room for some of the data I want to maintain. In addition, the software's price is quite high, so the space of 1 GB is tiny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is intended for individuals who want to share their passwords, significant files and access them from all over the globe with family or company associates. Thanks to the trial variant, which is not restricted, you could check it out before you buy it.

Thanks to the cooperation instrument, the application allows me to share my passwords and files with my family and company associates. Moreover, as it is fitted with the autofill function, it enables me to save a lot of time logging. Logging to the recent sites is unique as the app produces and automatically collects a strong password.

Luiz R.

"Outstanding collaboration tool, that enables you to share and unshare folders with team and family"

What do you like best?

The most important feature of 1 Password is an outstanding collaboration tool, that enables you to share and unshare folders with team and family members easily. Managing characterises a high flexibility level, as users can make specific record private in a folder or give other people administrator access. The whole process is effortless due to the transparent interface with straightforward configuration and functions. Added credentials could be ordered and divided into subfolders, that makes them easier to be managed. Records are clear, and you are able to reveal a password by clicking them if you want to log manually or change it.

What do you dislike?

If somebody has a guest account, the person can have given access to one folder, so a collaboration tool with the users might be difficult. Moreover, the developers should add an essential function of moving a record from one folder to another, as you have to create a copy of the record in a new one, and delete the old log.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The solution is designed for people, who want to manage their credentials securely and share them with team or family, that is quick and efficient. Further, you can try it out in dint of the 30-day trial period.

1Password enables me to share private login credentials for various services with my team members and employees, that is a more secure and quicker solution than e-mail. Besides, the solution allows us to share much time and be more efficient.

Marcelo S.

"Have different and complex watchwords for each account, which you don't have to remember!"

What do you like best?

Personally, the most significant benefit of 1Passowrd is expediting registration, as well as logging process due to quick autofill feature and powerful password generator, that creates strong watchwords, that meet your requirements. In 1Password safety vault, you can store your passwords, credentials and privileged documents, that are protected by a strong Master Password, that you have to remember to access all your passwords. The application supports many operating systems and synchronises data quickly across your devices, also a browser extension work perfectly.

What do you dislike?

Their business plan is quite expensive in comparison to the competition, but in my opinion, the service is worth the price. Besides, if 1Password provides users with more customisation options, it would be excellent. Their customer support responses slowly, but at least is comprehensive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to enter all the benefits and drawbacks into consideration and decide if 1Password meets your requirements. Furthermore, you might test the software out, as the company provides a 30-day trial.

1Password enables me to manage my password and expedites logging and registration process, that helps me to keep security on a high level. Due to one master password, I am able to have different and complex watchwords for each account, which I don't have to remember.

Ricardo d.

"Don't forget you passwords anymore!"

What do you like best?

1Password is an application that significantly simplifies actions online such as creating powerful passwords, saving them and logging quickly to accounts. It has a built-in password generator, which might be customized to meet your requirements and create credentials painful for hackers. Created passwords are stored in an encrypted vault, which is accessed by a user using a master password, there is also enough space for credit cards and sensitive documents. The software integrates well with browsers and applications, so you can access them quickly by a single click.

What do you dislike?

1Password provides users with excellent collaboration tool, which enables you to manage your family's password and share them, but it tends to undo some actions (assigning passwords and inviting people) without any particular reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If creating remembering complex passwords for different platforms is a problem for you, the application might change your life. There's no chance you forget your password! Besides, you can access accounts in a second.

It stores my passwords and important business documents in an encrypted vault, that I access using a master password. 1Password is an excellent time-saving feature, as I access platforms and applications in a while by a single click.

lewis O.

"Sharing some passwords and information with family securely"

What do you like best?

The application supports many kinds of devices and is designed for multi-device use. The mobile app integrates with a wide range of other applications and provides with autofill, that enables to logg quickly to your accounts, the web extension works similarly. 1Password guarantees high-security standards such as strong encryption and excellent security audits, which show you how strong your passwords are. Moreover, two-factor authentication and secret key ensure an additional security layer.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the interface could be more customizable and user-friendly, as finding some information tends to be time-consuming. Moreover, 1GB document storage vault isn't enough, and you could extend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The password manager is an excellent application for family use. Inviting people and sharing notes, password and other data securely are effortless. Besides, the price is competitive, and the company encourages users to try out it before and provides a 30-day trial period.

1Password is an application that simplifies the process of managing passwords and creating solid ones, as the password generator is powerful. Also, I am provided with an excellent collaboration tool, that enables me to share some passwords and information with my family securely.

Pier Luigi G.

"Password manager with excellent features and cloud synchronisation."

What do you like best?

1Password is an application that gathers all passwords used in Windows. The program is a password manager and a tool that protects access to the computer simultaneously. You could store there all logins used both for applications and on the Internet. Moreover, the software is equipped with a built-in generator, so passwords for websites, e-mail boxes, etc. are generated automatically. The solution is pretty convenient, as a user only needs to remember the 1Password password. Your data is well encrypted, so you can feel free to keep your financial data, identity documents or even program licenses in the "safety vault."

What do you dislike?

The software is quite expensive in comparison to the competition, but I think that 1Password is worth paying the price, as it's the most polished password manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The password manager is a developed "safety vault" with a wide range of features and transparent interface, so you might test out it freely, as the company provides a 30-day trial.

With 1Password I am no longer afraid to forget important login data. Also, the software provides a secure backup system and synchronisation with cloud bases, so I would have access to my passwords even if my device were stolen.

Mathieu P.

"1Password - Opinion"

What do you like best?

1Password is my favorite password manager that I use every day. The main advantage of 1Password is the fact that our passwords are stored in the cloud so that we can access them on any device without having to move the password file. Another advantage that caught my attention is the fact that 1Password is available on many platforms including mobile devices. It is worth mentioning that passwords generated with 1passowrd are very secure so that no one will gain unauthorized access to important platforms for us. 1Password interface is very clear and easy to use, so I am convinced that even new users will be able to use it.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages that I noticed is the price, which can be too high for some people besides, I did not balance a significant disadvantage when using 1Password.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve your security while using the network you should consider trying 1Password now, the more so that a free 14-day plan is available.

By using 1Password, I can use the Internet without worrying about unauthorized access to services that are important to us.

Robert C.

"Best Cross Utilized Password Service"

What do you like best?

Contracting for multiple companies where I require a multitude of access, this has been the most utilized one with all clients. The fact that I can easily be added to another company's account to gain the access I need, while maintain our company internal information and specific personal passwords I want to store, makes this the best service I've used yet. It so easily integrates with any browser I've tried but also has allowed me to setup protocals in the event of disaster recovery.

What do you dislike?

Also, while I appreciate it from a security standpoint, having to log back in after being inactive for a few minutes can be a pain when I'm rushing through various servers and sites I need to access.The only other drawback right now is server side authentications through htaccess, which generates a popup box on top of the browser, which 1Password doesn't recognize so will not allow you to fill in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at what you are really going to use it for. Like any product there are some drawbacks, but if you measure the pros and cons I think you'll find this is one of the better solutions, especially for multiple devices and is great for any size teams.

I get access quickly to client accounts I need but I can also share internal login and passwords to my team instantly and more securely than email or by messenger. Also, since I utilize a desktop, a laptop, tablet, and my phone in my day to day work life, it's made it easier to make sure I have access on demand when I need it no matter which device I'm on.

Lucas B.

"Value of Team Collaboration for Password Management"

What do you like best?

- Sharing and collaboration are key advantages to their solution while security is still a top priority. Any folder can be easily shared or unshared. Folders can be shared with team members and even a guest.

- Flexibility in managing access to vaults. I can create vaults that are by default accessible by other administrators. Thus, I can give my twin brother (an administrator) immediate access when creating the vault. It is just as easy to uncheck the box to give other administrators access which turns the vault into a private one that I only have access to.

- Managing user access for team members is easy and intuitive. Once the vault is created, you can click on the settings for the vault from the main dashboard and add team members to have access. Once access is granted to a vault, the team member gets immediate access. Team members don’t need to wait around for changes to propagate to their user’s access.

- Editing and using login credential from the website is really easy. I enjoy how you can copy the pass with it being kept secret. Only when necessary, you can easily click a button to reveal the password. This makes it easier to collaborate with team members present while not compromising security.

What do you dislike?

- If you have a guest user, they can only have access to one vault. It doesn’t say this in the interface, but after a few times of trying to give a guest user access to a second vault and 1pass changing the access to the new vault only and removing access from the old one, I am pretty confident this is the intended functionality that isn’t apparent within their UI.

- Unable to move an item from one vault to another. Instead, if you want to item an item from one vault to another, you need to create a new duplicate item in the new vault and then delete the old one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While the annual pricing model is annoying, sharing is built into the core of their solution and worth the annual subscription.

My twin brother and I are entrepreneurs and have a venture studio. We partner with startup companies and help them build their businesses. Accordingly, we needed a solution where sharing of login credentials and secret notes worked smoothly with robust flexibility for managing user access. After using competing solutions, we realized team collaboration was not a core value of the other solutions. Fortunately, we discovered 1password and all of our desires have been fulfilled.

While my brother and I both our own private login credentials for various services, a vast majority of logins credentials are shared. We soon realized that sharing login credentials with our team members was a fundamental way we operated. 1password provides the best and most secure solution for sharing passwords with team members.

Stephen G.

"The Gold Standard for Password Management"

What do you like best?

I've used 1Password since before it was a subscription product. I don't mind paying for it monthly now, as it has remained updated, secure, accessible, and easy to use all this time. The ability to store information other than passwords is useful, as well as the secure browser and ability to paste username/password info into both 1Password's secure browser and other supported browsers. Great all-around program and worth the small monthly fee,

What do you dislike?

Transferring database access to a new device can be a bit tricky sometimes, but customer support has always been helpful if I needed their assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it without reservation.

When my wife and I ran our own business, we went from keeping all the various database and business account password on a sheet of notebook paper (oh-so-secure) to 1Password, based on my prior experience with it. It was more secure and saved time when time was money. Even though our business is no more, it converted my wife over to using the program after trying to get her to use it for years.

Дмитрий .

"1Password for password management"

What do you like best?

I like the program 1Password I like the fact that I can use the program on iOS - iPhone and on Windows - PC.

I also like the fact that I can use the extension for Google Chrome. It is very convenient.

I also like the fact that I can store documents in 1Password.

I keep in 1Password copies of my documents: passport, id, photos of credit cards.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that when saving passwords via Google Chome, 1Password saves a lot of unnecessary information to my safe. I would like 1Password to save only the login and password.

I also do not like the fact that in order to view a saved photo, I need to first save it to my computer in a public folder.

I also do not like the fact that 1Password cannot change passwords on websites. For example, I wanted 1Password to change the password for Google Mail every six months and save the password to my safe.

I also don’t like the fact that I can’t use Windows Hello to log in to 1Password.

I also do not like the fact that in the safe there is no separation into important and non-important passwords. Such an option would speed up the opening of the password list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend using 1Password, since there are no serious bugs in the program.

I use 1Password to store passwords, documents, and files.

Tyler G.

"1Password"

What do you like best?

The features that really get me excited about 1 Password, is it's ability to generate passwords for each individual login and save them within the application. The fact that you don't have to remember each individual password and it makes strong secure passwords is awesome.

What do you dislike?

I would say that some time so much information is in there, that it kind of gets confusing on what is actually going on. If we are being honest I truly don't comprehend how everything happens but it continues to log me in to everything so I will take it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1 Password allows you to have passwords shared across your organization without the risk of the password being exposed. Valuable tool for companies and people looking to be responsible with their passwords.

1 Password was able to solve security problems at my company. The fact that it creates passwords that are not easy to crack as well as allows you to share passwords across the company. This allows for the companies to have secure passwords that are not at risk of being exposed.

Brian M.

"1Password to the rescue!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about 1Password is how easy it is to set up and share with my co - workers and my family as well.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this product is that, the plans are pretty expensive when you start using the business plans,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it's cross platform, you are able to use 1Password within your Apple devices such as; Macbooks, iMac's, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch as well as Windows, Android, on the chrome browser and even online!

We had a lot of accounts including, social media, bank accounts and other login information / passwords for our organization and for the programs that we offer, we were trying to find a way so if we bring another person to the team, they will be able to have given access rather than having that valuable information typed in Notion.so since it's unsafe. With 1Password, we were able to share specific information through vaults, were we can share only social media accounts, wifi passwords, and other useful info like building numbers too.

Marc V.

"The most friendly password manager. "

What do you like best?

I've used others password managers but for me 1Password is as secure, reliable as other but have:

.- the easiest user interface

- the best integration in web pages and also on mobile devices

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price, it's no expensive but I would prefer it was free. Even though I think that it's a correct price versus the competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to avoid the typical headaches (lost passwords, share passwords securely across a team, ...) you need a Password manager.

1Password is a most easy tool if you wan't spend a lot of time in config your system. It's easy to use, secure and reliable as other tools.

I user 1Password on my business and also for my personal passwords.

With this tool you can:

- Forget your passwords. 1Password do this for you. With only One password you can access all your passwords.

- Mange yours passwords in a distributed way. You have available your passwords wherever you are. Also without Internet connection.

- Allow you share your passwords. This feature is useful in your business because you can centralise the password information of all your accounts (Data Base connection, Server logins, Services accounts login ...) and these are accesible the one sure way for all the team. But is also useful in your private life, because allow you share passwords with your family (Streaming video platforms, Streaming music platforms, ...).

- Control the privacy of your passwords. Allow you to create different vouchers and leave the voucher private only for you or share the voucher with the users that you want.

- Additional features of this password manager are:

- Allow fill your passwords in your web (have plugins for the most populars web browsers) and also in your mobile applications.

- Allow you manage no only passwords, you can store your credit cards, product licence, personal identifier documents, and else.

Pritesh P.

"A Solid Password Manager - Room For Upgrades"

What do you like best?

With a single account, you can sync it across all your windows/android/iOS devices and create multiple vaults that can be separated out by identity if you have more than 1 login for for the same website or want to keep some passwords separate from the other. Love the ease in getting all accounts organized including having an option to have a local vault that isn’t synced across all devices

What do you dislike?

Speaking of their synchronizing, I’ve had many instances where the app didn’t push through updates. It’s not fun to have happe when you don’t have access to the other devices and 1Password hasn’t synced yet. They also don’t make it very easy to update the passwords if you’re someone who doesn’t like integrated autologins straight into your browser and it even less impressive with app password captures. Finally, I’m still unclear what watch tower does. I understand the functions but I still don’t think it does as much as it claims. When you could first sync with using it instead o iOS keychain, it was a MESS to say the least but they’ve since fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’m currently comparing this with RoboForm since I have the business level account with hem but may be too bulky for my current needs. I think if you yourself just need to separate out passwords and have a decent, affordable password manager that works on many OSs, it’s a great option. Works just as well if not better than LastPass, Dashlane, etc. RoboForm is pretty reliable too but a bit too big in its scope for just me;

I like testing products out to see how valuable and consumer focused they can be since I recommend these out often and use myself as a dummy test pilot. But like one that actually uses the service. All tea, all shade. Perhaps my technical knowledge isn’t as great to comment on it’s security capabilities over similarly tier services but I know that it helps with not using the same password across multiple accounts and you can run an audit to make sure you’re not leaving anything undone like using 2 factor or updating regularly.

Katie G.

"Finally found a solution"

What do you like best?

Security, ability to share vaults, mobile capabilities, and the password generator. Solves for all my password organization needs. Had been looking for a tool like this for years and am so glad to have now found one! It's impossible to remember every password anymore because every site has specific requirements, so I love 1password for eliminating that stress. It is also not based on my web browser which is much better because many times I am using it for logging into apps on my phone.

What do you dislike?

Takes some getting use to at first. Not super intuitive, but once I understood all the capabilities it was easy. I have recommended 1password to a lot of people, but they usually need help understanding how to use it - the same way I was at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to make sure your users / employees understand how to properly use it, otherwise they will be frustrated and you will have wasted your money.

Our teams are able to share access to accounts based on permissions needed for specific projects, it makes for a more streamlined work flow. Huge time saver overall and peace of mind regarding security. Not stressed trying to remember which password combination I need to use for each thing.

James F.

"Been Using This For Years"

What do you like best?

The Security options are brilliant. It can make it a little hard to get into but it makes it very hard for someone to hack. You get given an encryption key that you have to enter in when you first login. I also like the Watchtower function that keeps you up to date on sites that have been hacked and which passwords you need to change. It's UI is very easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

Its programs and a little sluggish on older macs. I use them on 2010 & 2011 Mac Mini's along with my 2015 Mac Book air and on the air it runs great but the older mini's struggle a bit. Also it's a little pricy for my business but still work using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recently looked at switching to Last Pass as they are slightly cheaper, but as we are mainly mac users and 1Password is originally a mac product and we are already established on it it didn't seem worth switching. I would suggest looking into the features of this verses others and work out which features you need. It integrates very different into the browser which is helpful so instead of living in the password field it is accessible via a browser button which is helpful for us.

We needed to share passwords across multiple computers and multiple users. 1Password has allowed us to fix this. It also sets up multiple Vaults or password storage so we can give accounting passwords to the accounting people and not the marketing people.

Santhosh G.

"A kickass password management tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best tools that focusses on true User Experience and delight. Case in point here, is the integration of 1Password in the iOS keyboards. It is such a delight to fill the passwords or OTPs with this integration, when earlier it was such a pain point. A true example of how software can solve real world problems and give super power for mortals when you are surrounded by phishing sharks and hacking whales.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't like their subscription model. But I understand the need for having recurring business as a way forward. Still, the consumer in my is wailing to pay the one time fee and just forget everything.

A super cool password manager and authenticator. It is my lifeline to use Internet in a safe and secure manner.

Kelsey S.

"In theory a great idea..."

What do you like best?

Allows you to store all your passwords and only remember one secure master password to access them all (and it syncs across devices, so you don't have to look them up each time in one place or ever be without access to your password records when you need to access something).

What do you dislike?

This product used to be free until about two years ago, which was great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are serious about this product, buy now--the price only continues to go up (once free, and I'm not even sure if they have the lifetime subscription anymore which was a reasonable fee under $100).

Password security is a complex problem when you're required to regularly update passwords within your organization but still need to select secure passwords each time. This tool allows you to store all your passwords in one place (and continually update them) with one, secure master password to access them all.

José Luis V.

"Handy password manager"

What do you like best?

The best is that you can store several passwords in a single place where you manage keys of pages, emails, banks and any service, in a comfortable and safe way. It is also useful to manage license keys, account numbers, credit cards and even the IMEI of your phone. I have already left in the past what it means to forget passwords and the problems to recover them.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no he encontrado consideraciones, aunque al principio me gustaba que podía utilizarlo en iOS sin costo y ahora es un servicio de pago

The best thing I have solved is that I have all the passwords in one place and they are associated to each page or service and so I do not have to remember them or reset them

UA
User in Architecture & Planning

"Effortless Password Management"

What do you like best?

I've been using 1password for about five years. I use it on my mac and all of my devices to manage all of my important data. I have over 175 passwords, and over 600 secure items in total. I enjoy the ability to easily access my secure information and add create passwords that cannot easily be figured out. Most of all, I love that, to my knowledge, none of my passwords/accounts have ever been compromised. For that reason alone, it has been a useful and powerful application.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found many issues with 1password. This is the best way to manage a large amount of passwords and information. I wish I could establish a workflow to remove outdated information, or accounts that I no longer use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best Mac password management software that I have used. It is worth the 36/yr that they charge now.

Being a graphic and web designer, I need access to a lot of client website, design resource websites (i.e. stock photography, code snippets, etc.) If I had to try to remember over 175 passwords, I would be resetting in often. My office has four mac users and the rest are PCs. They are using Roboform, which is comparable to 1password, but doesn't have the nice design and interface of 1password.

Stefan D.

"Cross Platform Password Manager "

What do you like best?

The support of platforms and the integration into different apps and browsers is a great expirience.

Also the sync between the installed 1password apps on different platforms works without any problems.

I also find it very helpful to automatically detect websites that log in for the first time and save the login information immediately.

In addition, I find the rating of the password quality and the password generator very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the auto login functionality fails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only use the 1password website. Try the Mac and Windows App and the browser plugins for google Crome and/or Safari and the Apps for iPhone and iPad are also worth a look.

We work in teams with different colleges for several clients on their cloud platform CRM environment and manage all the required logins at our company with 1password to provide the logins at all time to the right persons.

Silvio E.

"Simple, effective and coherent password manager"

What do you like best?

1Password is a great multiplatform app, helping us coordinate the use through many devices. I had a chance to try the product several years ago, recommended by some articles in the internet. I was looking for a simple solution integrating my mobile phones, Mac and Windows devices. The product has been improving a lot since then and it is a great service now.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it could be easier to use, but it keeps improving. For users without some background on security, concepts may sound unfamiliar. It is just a matter of learn an use it. I am not sure about integrations with other apps (specially at corporate/enterprise environments).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very experienced company.

Now I can have more than 1000 passwords stored, not having to remember those. If a company is looking for a solution to integrate passwords in mobile phones, Mac and Windows devices, 1Password is great. At the enterprise level, I am unsure. Dows this product integrate with Active Directory policies? With other Security apps? With compliance requirements usually found at enterprises? Gotta check!

Learn more about 1Password

1Password Videos

Learning about 1Password?

* We monitor all 1Password reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7