REthink CRM Reviews & Product Details

REthink CRM Overview

What is REthink CRM?

Rethink Real Estate CRM revolutionizes the way brokers and agents buy, sell, lease, and manage properties. Built on the world’s most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Cloud Computing platform- Salesforce.com, REthink Real Estate CRM is the #1 web-based real estate application for commercial real estate brokers and residential real estate agents. From capturing leads to closing a deal, REthink Real Estate CRM users can manage their entire business from any computer or mobile device, with zero software to download and zero maintenance to worry about. *For more information contact sales@rethinkcrm.com

REthink CRM Details

Cloud-based real estate customer relationship management application for brokers and agents.

When we first started REthink CRM, there were not any other technology providers specifically designed for real estate. We wanted REthink to be a one-stop shop for real estate professionals. We created a solution that is very robust yet still user friendly and all of our clients are backed by our amazing REthink Support team. Our product can easily be customized to accommodate any business model, information can quickly be interpreted through visual analytics, brokerages can automate their business processes, and everything is stored in the cloud allowing users to access REthink from any mobile device.

Think Tech Labs
2007
Austin, TX
@REthinkCRM

REthink CRM Screenshots

REthink CRM Reviews

Showing 10 REthink CRM reviews
Already have REthink CRM?
Personal de atención al cliente
What do you like best?

It’s nothing especial, but it takes a normal job. I don’t find a better one for the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s quite expensive if you pay a few topics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that if you try it, you won’t change again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I get 1-2 extra hours everyday because I can work faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The custom objects included a lot of the information that we needed, so we didn't have to built it all out ourselves. Being able to refresh our listings with the most recent MLS data made it easy to keep our listings up to date and prevented having to enter listing information more than once. The support team was very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

REthink doesn't use the traditional lead and opportunity objects or forecasts, and I feel that is one of the biggest benefits of using the Salesforce platform. Additionally, outside of the the custom objects and the MLS data being refreshed, I did not find the additional features such as the prospect manager all that useful for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to track customer information and leads that is specific to residential real estate. Our inside sales agents were able to aggregate all the relevant information and chase some leads. A basic CRM would work, and we hoped that this real estate specific product would be able to better serve our needs. However, we would use this more as a tool to manage transactions rather than for sales and leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
What do you like best?

Our team loves the transparency of data within the application, while also being able to maintain private records of deals, listings, and contact notes. Brokers have much better visibility into their deal pipeline and can report across any number of objects with the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to build within REthink and customize it is endless, so you could technically get lost in over customizing it if you wanted to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Better business insight for our brokerage

2. Follow ups are never missed

3. reporting for our executive team

4. brokers have deep insight into prospecting through commission payout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Most of the fields and UI are is very suitable for CRE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still requires so much third-party work and back and forth with the company to change the interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Takes time to implement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping more detailed notes on clients as we speak with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like that I can track the deals throughout the different stages and keep my team on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a good idea but it doesn't really seem to be fully supported by the company. There was just a new update to Salesforce and it misaligned some of the features of ReThink so I had to go back to the settings and figure out what was misaligned, fix it and then return to business as usual. It's not a huge deal as I am an admin but when the Brokers notice the small hiccups when they are in the course of conducting their business it's a sore point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you use the full trial, if you are the admin to a team of brokers make sure that it's fast and easy for them to use and they understand its function. As an Admin I live in the platform and know what it does, most of the quirks but sometimes my team doesn't understand how the system is designed and ask for impossible modifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

visibility, with its connection to SF I am able to report on the fields that mean the most to my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Research Analyst
What do you like best?

There is a lot of system functionality to be aware of. The ReThink team makes the learning the program very easy and is accurate in relaying the potency of what the system actually does for the end-user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The things I dislike about the system may not be there as an issue deriving from ReThink, but rather Salesforce. Therefore, the ReThink system has no features I dislike thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow your team to work first with the base package. Their team knows what they are doing and can help guide for a proper and full implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retracting the spread of department connectivity is what ReThink is being used for by our firm. It has great pipeline reporting capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like the ability to see all conversations and interactions with each client and have them all in one location. I like that we can track our processes and opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it is not that user friendly. There is too many fields that are repetitive. The program is not intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to use the services they offer in house rather than using a third party. Be clear and concise with your operational techniques and the way you want to use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with our clients was a big issue. We are not the typical real estate company, and therefore, many different members of our team interact with our clients and customers on a daily basis. Communication and knowledge are key factors that have been solved with Rethink Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think this is a nice CRM database because it includes photos of the buildings and allows you to merge and other things as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm just starting to learn to use it it seems to be a lot easier to use than some of the Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try the trial version against the competitors to see which one you like more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am just starting to use it but it seems to be a lot easier than some of the competitors and it does commercial and residential for those firms that do you do that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like REThink because it works similarly to Salesforce. Report creation is fairly intuitive and overall, it seems fairly simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that REThink is using an outdated version of Microsoft Excel. I also believe there are some workflow improvements that could be made to help REThink work faster and more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Confirm workflows are suited to your unique needs. Encourage REThink to upgrade Microsoft Excel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use REThink to track our pipeline so it helps us streamline the prospecting process and gives us analytics. We feel more organized and on top of our pursuits. Also, we're able to fairly quickly provide reports for board meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Their support has been great & they've really worked with us to customize Salesforce for our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the past year, we've had 4 different account reps. It's a growing company & I get it, but it makes it difficult to maintain continuity with development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to manage hundreds of deals with our larger clients, and given them access to their info. There's no other way we could have managed this much volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for REthink CRM?

REthink CRM Categories on G2