Brivity Reviews & Product Details

Brivity Overview

What is Brivity?

The Brivity Platform is your all-in-one real estate solution to generate more business, stay top of mind with your database, and close more deals. Brivity automates up to 50% of your daily tasks from lead capture and transaction management to close, so you can focus on making more money!

Brivity Details

Brivity is a cloud-Based CRM and transaction management platform for real estate professionals and brokerages.

Brivity
2012
Bellingham, WA
@Brivity

Answer a few questions to help the Brivity community
Have you used Brivity before?

Brivity Reviews

Showing 34 Brivity reviews
Already have Brivity?
Realtor®
Team Leader/Business Coach
What do you like best?

All the automated ways to stay in touch with my database. It's technology gives me time back to focus on the right things. It's a great communication tool with clients and agents. And it's easy to use and is a one stop shop in providing dialer and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any downsides to Brivity. With any technology, it does glitch every now and then. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have a CRM, then you definitely need to spend the time to talk with a sales rep. If you do have a CRM, take a side by side comparison and I believe that Brivity will have more features than any current CRM that is out there. They have great customer service and I recommend you watch any of their videos or masterminds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying in touch with database, communication with admin and team members and transaction tasks and documents all in one place. It's a one stop shop and a great way to stay organized and we can continue to grow with it as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

We were former Top Producer customers and moved over to Brivity in 2018. It is a complete CRM and transaction system that has leveraged our ability to do real estate. We love the ability of the system to send texts and emails automatically through the auto-plans. Our agents love it when they receive a text response from a lead, who had just responded to one of the auto texts Brivity sends out.

Love Brivity Marketer & Listing Alerts!

The transaction system is amazing and saves so much time and labor. It has really helped us reduce our expenses.

Lastly, the support is excellent and Brivity is continually adding improvements and features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see improvements on the Brivity app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd suggest contacting existing Brivity users on their experience and asking them questions directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall it is a big time saver. Leads automatically get input into system and Brivity starts automatically engaging the leads on agents behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Leader
What do you like best?

Brivity has allowed us to actually WIN with leverage. Each task can be done exactly how we would like for it to be done without me personally having to be the one doing the task. We can add instructions for other team members, launch auto-plans that send emails just just by us checking off a task. It really allows us to do more, at the same level of service, even faster. On the lead management side... it saves us so much time with having everything we need, in just one platform. There is no longer a need for a transaction management software and a marketing software and a lead management software. It is all there, in one place which makes us more efficient and most importantly it is user friendly, so our team actually uses it! When set up correctly, each day we can show up, login and follow the plan! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It gets better EVERY DAY... so that comes with some challenges. Sometimes with all the updating and requests, it moves a little slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LEVERAGE! Less decision making... more consistency! The benefit, is ... more time to do the highest dollar producing activity! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Expansion Partner -- The Keitner Group
What do you like best?

I have tried a few systems out there and as a Realtor, Brivity is the BEST - hands down. Everything is seamless. I enter a contact into the Brivity system and l am able to launch follow up drip plans, Market Reports, CMA's, listing alerts, assign tasks - everything that keeps my name up front and centre with my clients and most importantly - future clients. I can see when they open and view them, so l know when l need to reach out to them. And best of all - the interface for my clients is easy to use, pleasing to the eye, and is useful information. Brivity does all the heavy lifting in my Real Estate Business. And to top it off - Brivity Support is top notch. They are there to help, to fix, to tweak and always strive to make Brivity better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes with Brivity. The continually expand their system and they implement new ideas all the time - by listening to the agents using their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Brivity - everything is in one place. Don't waste anymore time, start using it today. Watch the training videos, attend the Zoom Classes, learn it - and watch your business grow!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest challenge l used to have in my business was knowing who to call, and when. Now it is easy. With Brivity l just filter who has been looking at my reports and listing alerts, and ask if l can help them. Brivity is the best assistant l have every had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

I love Listing alerts the Dynamic Websites and The VA program is top notch . Brivity Offers some of the most useful tools that a agent or a Broker needs to succeed in The Real estate Industry and strive . The Weekly Training From Bob Stewart and The Mega Agent Ben Kinney is a blast and very helpful to all agents starting out or Seasoned . They will answer anyones questions and address concerns promptly. The Website they offer is top notch and agents on the platform all get own subdomain . The VA program is my favorite my VA is never late and held accountable and monitored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is Nothing I dislike about Brivity it Has Helped Me get my Buisness and My Agents Organized . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Who my Hot leads are they help with that. I have Been missing allot chances to connect with my leads Brivity Has Helped me realize My follow up was horrible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Broker-in-Charge
What do you like best?

My first 4 months of using Brivity, and it paid for itself for over a year. Transaction management, lead nurturing, lead generation. It has it all. My favorite part of Brivity is the transaction management. It’s auto plans make it so you can “set it and forget it”. No more worrying about forgetting to do anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only downside to Brivity is the price. Full platform is over $500/month. It’s 100% reasonable. Very competitive price wise, and very fair given what you get. But only serious agents need apply! Be ready to work hard and get paid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. You won’t regret it. You can’t be majorly successful without the right tools. Brivity is the right tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brivity provides it all. Brivity helps with generating leads from scratch, nurturing those leads, carrying a transaction from start to finish after you convert your lead. Lead generation is a the biggest obstacle for any and every real estate agent and team. Brivity can help you overcome that. Nurturing is a close second, and Brivity helps there as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. It takes a little time to set up, but we now have Automated nurtures set up for all types of leads. The tracking, follow up, and transaction management is easy to use once set up, and leads flow seamlessly through the system. No other CRM has such robust Transaction Management built right in. I LOVE that our clients can see all of our tasks (the ones we mark visible anyway). I've been an EA/DOO for a top producer for 12 years, and my only regret is that we didn't convert to Brivity sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. The website builder is different to learn from WordPress, but not oppressively so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire a project Brivity VA to help with setup and make the switch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to handle double the volume from BB (Before Brivity) with the same amount of admin help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner, Licensed Real Estate Broker
What do you like best?

The automation of it.

It’s really built to make your real estate business flow smoothly.

The ability to dig in your database and hold yourself and team members accountable.

The fact that they are constantly evolving and growing it so it keeps up with our business as the real estate industry shifts and changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any technology is can have moments when it’s sluggish it we find a bug. But their customer service is top notch and we always get a quick response and solution to any tony issues we have run in to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We leverage it to do that work of what another administrative support person might do. Saving us thousands of dollars. We have also integrated a BRIVITY VA that came trained on BRIVITY, making our lives so much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Expansion Partner of BKT Nashville LLC
What do you like best?

Aside from the multifunctionality of the CRM, I am most impressed with the support. Timely, helpful and the only CRM company where you can speak to the owner personally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike. I am spoiled with the high level of execution with everything they add. I can't wait for the consumer App. Seen it in action and it will rock the industy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call the Sales desk, give them the information you wish to use Brivity to solve solution and get pricing for the items you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best is putting the next task, no longer remember to call two letters of the alphabet. Set up your own personal plan, use the Brivity Dialer and go to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Brivity is awesome because it keeps everything in one place and is so effective. Being able to run transactions through here is super efficient for everyone on my team to know what’s going on at all times. Auto texts are a life changer! The auto plans are all great, and we use them for every stage of lead to client to closed. Also my clients prefer to use my website through Brivity for their home searches over our MLS because it’s so much more user friendly. When my agent friends ask how we are running our business, my answer starts with “Brivity.” Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Typically the only issues I have with Brivity turn out to be my fault (user error, not paying attention, etc). The great thing is that when that happens I always get help quickly and usually learn a new tip or trick in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brivity helps me stay organized with my transactions, helps me keep my leads organized, and does some of the work for me to ensure I’m always following up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR
What do you like best?

Perfectly built to scale for solo agents and teams, client follow up, market reports, marketer and irreplaceable support! The team goes above and beyond for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any flows yet. Truly great CRM staisfying all my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to grow your real estate business, provide your clients with excellent service, Brivity is the way to go! It's easy to navigate and keeps your clients in constant interaction. The speed of response is the key and Brivity does that for you while mainaining organinc client/agent connection. The support team is absolutely outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client follow up, keeping my clients updated with market stats which makes them interact and respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Director of Ops/Agent
What do you like best?

The streamlining of multiple needs (lead generation, lead follow up, transaction coordination, and client care) all in one easy to use platform. I love the ability for customization, while still keeping it simple enough for anyone to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems as though any features I’d want to see implemented are constantly added and glitches are quickly fixed. Support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider all of the systems you’re currently using that could be replaced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having one platform to organize all business sources (leads, active clients, pst clients, database). Managing all transaction details, financials, and dates in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO, Real Estate Broker
What do you like best?

The live connection of our business with constand and regular communications with our past clients and those looking to understand what we have to share as local economic experts . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike. Anytime we and the Brivity community uncover an enhancement opportunity, Brivity listens and looks for ways to better everyone's experience with our clients as the main focus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brivity allows our real estate clients have an experience tailored to how they want to see properties and the type of communication they'd like to receive from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Affilate Broker
What do you like best?

Brivity connects all aspects of my business. From Auto lead response, follow up, lead capture site, ability to contact my sphere, send post cards, integrate website and do GPS sign call leads to transaction tracking and posting on social media. Its functionality is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cloud based CRM is innovative and offers so much, keeping up with everything it can do in my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Join the Facebook community for Brivity users or attend some of the weekly webinars. This will give others REAL information and not a company line (Realty company's pushing their own software, i.e. Keller Williams to Command, eXp to KV Core). Real discussions and real problems being solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead conversion. The auto plans on Brivity and the Brivity community shares ideas with one another. Also, the weekly calls where you talk with the experts other agents using the platform, and the designers, makes it easy to fix any hic ups and make my business more profitable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I love how I can customize the website and if I ever run into any technical issues, support responds to me very quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike about Brivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking to utilize an all in one system for your website and CRM, look no further! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brivity has helped me streamline my transaction process saving me time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

Ease of use, accessibility of the tech, design, and design team, the way it stays in touch on my behalf with responses that actually sound like me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a pipeline of current clients view & I've heard that they're working on that - so once again, access to the tech, design, and development team is second to NONE! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It automates communication. I love how guests can sign in to our open house from our computer, it puts them in our CRM, sets up a home search, and starts texting them, all auto-magically! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The response time is incredible! I may not get everything sorted on the first call but they respond so quickly and are very thorough! The product is constantly evolving and it's amazing to see feedback I give adapted into concrete improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not always the same rep but that's ok! I appreciate the efforts and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are collecting all our data, in one spot, in one dashboard. We have automated systems bringing us more business. Organized minds and clarity. The ease of use helps us do more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I love it is one place for me to stay organized and automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found any negatives. It seems like the Brivity team is continuously releasing features that help me get more of my time back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving a ton of time that allows me to focus on generating more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Leader
What do you like best?

It's comprehensive, powerful, and constantly evolving as my business involves Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes learning, but is worth it. You have to put the time in to customize it for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leads for my business, systems for follow up, and visibility as a business owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real estate agent
What do you like best?

I love how I can run my entire business through Brivity. Then you add on the supporting services like marketer or remarketing. Lastly Ben and Bob are so responsive on the Facebook group. You can tell they care about their product and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are updates I wish they made sooner but, that is probably me just being antsy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to keep in constant contact with my clients, the services that are being added will make my life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Owner
What do you like best?

The developers are always improving the platform and Market Reports make this platform stand out when it comes to nurturing past clients and leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Would be nice to see some AI integration but not required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seller nurturing is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Brivity is a one stop service for everything real estate. Data base, marketing, website development, advertising, branding, transaction management, lead generating, videos, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works. Best customer service I have ever experienced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing our database so we keep in touch. My real estate team has grown in volume and GCI by using Brivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The best thing about Brivity (outside of converting more leads into business) is the ongoing support of the staff and community Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any faults with the platform are constantly addressed and updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brivity has helped myself and my team build consistent business and referrals through systematic processes and procedures that didn't exist before using this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations
What do you like best?

Brivity allowed us to take five different pieces of software and roll them into one. You can really tell that this is a platform built under the guidance of a successful real estate agent, as it really does help surface the most important aspects of our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tertiary aspects of the platform (CMAs, market reports, for sale sign leads, website management) are housed in separate pieces of software. The communication between these different sites is functional, but they're not integrated as well as I would have hoped. This ultimately leads to more clicks than necessary, and information being housed across different websites instead of in one central location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to set up your account in such a way that you can take full advantage of the services offered through Brivity. Our team implemented the client-facing portals relatively slowly, and as a result we were missing out on a huge part of the Brivity's value proposition.

On a similar note, definitely take advantage of Brivity's Listing Alert and Market Report features. They will absolutely improve your business by providing your contacts with automatic, valuable touches throughout the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned, our goal with Brivity was to take five different pieces of software and do the same thing (ideally even better) with a single platform. In this respect, Brivity absolutely nailed it, and the efficiency we derived from that shift (from five to one) was enormous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.