NexusPayables

NexusPayables is your SAAS-based, single software solution designed to streamline and manage the entire accounts payable process from purchase to payment.

Work for NexusPayables?

Learning about NexusPayables?

NexusPayables Reviews

Ask NexusPayables a Question
Showing 13 NexusPayables reviews
Rosa R.

"Easy Payment Processing"

What do you like best?

I am tasked with entering lots of reimbursement information, and Nexus makes it easy to show the Finance team where the money was spent, and who spent it. I also like that I can upload receipts easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes searching is not as user-friendly as I would like; it takes me some time to find old transactions.

We use nexus to ensure folks in the agency who have agency credit cards are able to be reimbursed properly. We also keep track of budget information using this.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NexusPayables
Hali H.

"Makes payment and communication 100x easier"

What do you like best?

The ease of scanning invoices in, they go right from my scanner into nexus. No need to save, or upload anywhere. Also, as soon as my maintenance team needs something, it's put in and I can approve before they even have the chance to step foot in my office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, most of what I dislike comes from my coworkers that use it not the system itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes keeping track on invoices and paying invoices very easy

It's great to have the ability for us onsite to input what we need and our corporate office can see the same thing and make the payments all from the same system.

What Property Management solution do you use?

User in Construction

"Easily Upload Invoices "

What do you like best?

We use Nexus to upload our vendor invoices to our customers. Its quick and easy and super efficient. I like that the status for processing updates very clearly. Its easy to set up the connection to customers. Only a few clicks to get the invoice in their hands. Saves time, paper and postage.

What do you dislike?

The only this I dislike, is the system cannot pull information from PDFs to fill in the fields. But even that is understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth it. Just make sure you set up everything fully for your customers.

It allows for efficient uploading of invoices, removes the need for communication to follow up on said invoices. You never have to question if the invoice is received. It clearly marks the status.

Kevin C.

"Nexus for Sage Intacct integration"

What do you like best?

One stop for all bills with API integration to Intacct

What do you dislike?

Inability to handle multi-entity/multi-currency out of the box

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that the product meets all of your needs out of the box - it works well for the most part but GL transfers have been sticky and error logs are not great. Support mediocre.

Getting audit-ready and keeping one source of truth for all vendor bills hitting our GL. Allowing approvers to review befor accounting transfers to GL/processes payment

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Does everything you need it to"

What do you like best?

I like that the invoice review process is easy, it is also very simply to figure out the proper line items for each invoice.

What do you dislike?

I still find the invoice submittal process could be improved. If a vendor does not submit it themselves I still have to write the correct numbers at the stop and scan it with the cover page. I wish there was a digital way to submit invoices that vendors do not submit.

Solving the issue of losing past invoices. It is easy to search for them and provides all the information you need on the statuses of those invoices.

Yvonne B.

"Easy, Convenient and Great!"

What do you like best?

The fact that invoices are scanned directly into the system and the ease it gives to communication between different areas of the company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, I don't have any major issues.

Communication between on-site and upper level management, payment between on-site and vendors

UF

"Nexus "

What do you like best?

Increased efficiency (we were able to downsize the Accounts Payable department by 50%)

-Less late fees due to bills being paid quicker. Time saving, less paper trail.

What do you dislike?

The void button should only be available if the invoice has not been processed. Too many invoices get paid but were voided out of Nexus.

Workflow process, ease of use, customer service help, streamlining of AP process, integration process

Kate R.

"Nexus Payables"

What do you like best?

Ease of uploading invoices and coding invoices accordingly.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied with this program and have no complaints!

Solves the issue of checks and balances because of the routing procedures.

Christie P.

"Best Invoice Payment Program"

What do you like best?

Clean layout, easy to navigate, very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Many different steps can get you the same result. A little too repetitive.

Easy to pay invoices. Nice to import budget to see variances.

"nexus is great "

What do you like best?

nexus is super user friendly and so easy to manage

What do you dislike?

i wish there was an email that went out after an invoice was rejected and it let all the approved know rather than just the processor

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it!

organized invoices and keeps track of payments

"Clear and organized "

What do you like best?

It is great to have an accessible format to express data. Nexus helps you organize and express your data clearly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I strongly disliked about it.

Nexus helps me manage my time and finances.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Nexus payables review"

What do you like best?

Nexus is great for submitting and paying invoices for apartment communities

What do you dislike?

It can be intimidating at first before you have a clear understanding of the system

Easy to track that status of an invoice and status of check cutting

UR
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use invoice processing "

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly and efficiently pay invoices.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy screen refresh when typing in internet explorer.

Quickly pay invoices and am immediately notified of expenses over budget. Requires upper management approval for accountability.

Learning about NexusPayables?

* We monitor all NexusPayables reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.