Microsoft Speaker Recognition API

3.7

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API is a cloud-based APIs that provide the most advanced algorithms for speaker verification and speaker identification that can be divided into two categories: speaker verification and speaker identification.

Work for Microsoft Speaker Recognition API?

Learning about Microsoft Speaker Recognition API?

Compare Microsoft Speaker Recognition API to Similar Solutions

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API Reviews

Showing 16 Microsoft Speaker Recognition API reviews
Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by Rita Khan M.
Rita Khan M.

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility and how user friendly the software is! I thought that using face recognition was great, but speaker recognition is next level! I definitely enjoy having this ability and wish that I could do this for everything that I use.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get everything set up as there were a couple of technical issues that I was faced with. However, I think that is just something that you will experience no matter what type of technology or system you are using.

Security has definitely improved and we are able to hold everyone accountable with projects and task.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Speaker Recognition API
Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by Leila M.
Leila M.

"Hands free is the best way to go! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact I can integrate hands free assistance into my work day! Running a sports facility isn’t exactly easy and when you add in the extra time to input numbers, make phone calls to vendors etc that time adds up so this software has truly been a god send to my company as well as myself!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing it’s perfect just the way it is!

Having extra time to work on more important things and freeing up time to actually engage with customers.

What Voice Recognition solution do you use?

G2 User

"Give the hands a rest..."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to set up and frees your hands to be able to multi-task. The repetitive nature of typing is a blessing.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. We only use the English version and the translations are pretty straightforward. As with anything, it sometimes changes the context of a statement. However, that is easily corrected when editing.

Internally we have to transcribe a large volume of notes. Being able to read them out loud and add additional spoken notes really helps. For me personally, I suffer from carpel tunnel and this frees my hands up a bit to relieve the pain from extensive typing.

"Useful "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that the speaker can easily hear when i am talking to it, and can recognize my voice for that reason. I'm glad the voice option isn't as difficult as it would seem and is easy to ask quick information to the speaker.

What do you dislike?

i do not like how the speaker sometimes doesn't understand what i am saying. Sometimes it won't get everything and I'd just figure the info myself instead of having to repeat myself. Especially for business reasons, this is annoying.

I solve quick questions like can you figure what this would do and etcetera.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Events Services
G2 User in Events Services

"Great Software! "

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly. I never thought of a speech recognition software prior to this. It has helps us improve tremendously.

What do you dislike?

We didn't have many difficulties with the installment of the product besides the kinks of any software that you work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

The security features on the API need to be improved. The API has benefited our office by keeping everyone accountable with the progress and accomplishment of different products and tasks.

G2 User

"Helps Make My Data More Secure"

What do you like best?

I like how it can identify who is talking. It helps when my co-workers are talking in the hall.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to enroll each speaker in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow instructions online and don't try to set it up without help.

We used it for a brief time to see how it could affect our data security as we had an internal data breach a few years ago.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Speaker Recognition "

What do you like best?

My natural speaking voice sounds like i'm always congested. This was much easier to talk to than Siri when I am asking for directions.

What do you dislike?

That it is not something that is included in Microsoft 365. It is a separate function.

We have had someone break into offices in my work building and this product makes it harder for that person to access our personal data if they stole a work laptop.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Easy to make AI application"

What do you like best?

All load are being handle by the api and this will benefit a lot.

What do you dislike?

Still have issue with response time if the request to large

Previously we develop AI from scratch and this huge time consuming. With this reduce a lot time and money

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Very helpful software"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how fast this program works .....

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes its not the most user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to use on a newer device. Tends to run slow on some of my older machines.

When having new machines installed, we use this to recognize the new speakers and the quality of the sound.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Hospitality
G2 User in Hospitality

"Microsoft Speaker Recognition API "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and understand when I use it on a daily or weekly basis.

What do you dislike?

I have trouble sharing it with others if they do not use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use just depends what you are using it for exactly.

Speech for voice authentication and authorization. Great benefits for this.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's great for multitasking, and freeing up your hands.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow to respond, but fine if you're patient. We only use the English version so I can't speak to other lagnauges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

multitasking needs, and freeing us up to do get more things done.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by User

"Not bad, but can be better"

What do you like best?

It works with the user and over time can be based more on an individual than a group

What do you dislike?

It has bugs with recognizing accents and other speech problems which arent rare so to speak

having a diverse group of individuals can cause it not to work to its fullest potential

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Accounting
G2 User in Accounting

"Very handy transcription tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to transcribe even in a noisy environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can lag and it doesn't recognize all slang so I have to be careful

Being able to dictate rather than type a lot of things is very helpful and efficient

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by G2 User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"Needs improvement "

What do you like best?

Easier than typing. Easier than thumb sensor and other methods. Good tech support, billing management. Can recognize some expressions.

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement recognizing expressions.

Multitask while using. Valid and more protective than other methods of identitfication.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by User

"Good but can be improved"

What do you like best?

I like the main feature where the your voice can be used as verification and identification.

What do you dislike?

There are issues recognizing accents especially in groups.

It still has bugs when it comes to group identification.

Microsoft Speaker Recognition API review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Easy use but expensive "

What do you like best?

Enrollment and recognition is relatively fast

What do you dislike?

The price. It is quite expensive compared to others

Intégration with product to help with agent recognition

Learning about Microsoft Speaker Recognition API?

* We monitor all Microsoft Speaker Recognition API reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Microsoft Speaker Recognition API to Similar Solutions