Membrain

Membrain

Membrain is a sales effectiveness platform for teams working with complex B2B sales. Membrain lets you continually fine tune your sales process and provide coaching to help your sales people make their numbers.

Work for Membrain?

Learning about Membrain?

Membrain Reviews

Ask Membrain a Question
Showing 89 Membrain reviews
Henrik H.

"User centric, smart and versatile CRM."

What do you like best?

Altough being quite advanced, the system is very intuitive and easy to get started with. Lots of smart features that really helps organize, systemize and overlook processes on both an individual and organisational level. Easy to customize in a very versatile way, which can make it useful also for customer process other that sales that have a beginning and an end. Continously adding new smart features. Attentive and helpful support. And not the least, a user friendly GUI.

What do you dislike?

Some details here and there that could improve. For example individual contacts are not unique which means you can't follow a buyer in an easy was as he/she moves for one organisation to another. As sales relations are very often more strongly individual than organisational, this is a major dislike. Also you can't really customize email design in the client the way you would normally expect from any standard email client. This means you can't use your company's preferred font etc.

Sales and existing customer project management.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Membrain
Celine V.

"I have reviewed 50 different CRM's, and Membrain is the best"

What do you like best?

Everything...! I literally have used and tested dozens and dozens of CRMs and none is as complete and collaborative as Membrain, there is a lot of customization and the sales enablement process is exactly what every company should implement, you can define your qualifiers, flags, comments and collaborate at every steps which is key to a successful sale.

What do you dislike?

Price can be steep but it is worth it!

You need to work on what you want to implement,it is a process that could be time consuming

Being able to collaborate in real time with different teams on different projects and never miss a lead, everything is in one place, you have emails, docs hub, and timeline to have a complete overview of your users activities

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Marco R.

"Amazing."

What do you like best?

simplicity, practicality, immediacy of views, control of activities and development, content management, integration with personal and work mail and projects, management of a simple and collaborative sales team.

Membrain is not only a CRM is a sales platform available to the sales force to ensure a smooth execution of the sales process of your company. It is possible to customize your sales process at any time and this makes it highly performing and effective

What do you dislike?

lack of integration with Linkedin Sales Navigator

Recommendations to others considering the product:

consider this product as a strong Sales Enablement CRM .

Effectiveness and efficiency .

Allows you to prioritize value sales projects, from an exact view of the real status of the pipeline

Steve H.

"Working with Membrain has been easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

Funnels and account mgmt is excellent and helpful and would recommend to all in our industry

and other industries with similar account bases. Easy to work with on a day to day basis for all industries

and easy to get overall view of funnels and what is forecasted for the future. Great product except faor this survey which has taken way to long and never want to end so please shorten in the future if you can.

What do you dislike?

nothing and I would recommend it to any and all works well in our industry espacially similar industries with same account bases. I dislike taking these surveys when they go on and on teasing you with a Amazon card and taking way toooooo long so that could be shortened and improved so you don't drive people crazy and make them never do these again because they take to long and can turn off to their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes would recommend to all

Forecasting and account management is very useful. Increased producrivity except for taking this survey which has gone aon way to long for what it was suppose to be. Hopefully next tie you can shorten it so it wwont be so long and make us frustarted and not want to do them in the fuature. It was only suppose to take 15 minutes and has taken over half a hour so not good and very frustrating to user.

Totte P.

"Intuitive and smooth work flow and very slick nordic design"

What do you like best?

How everything just works they way you want it to work! Many CRM systems I worked with is slowing down my sales process, with Membrain I actually feel it helps me work more efficiently. It works they way a CRM ought to work! And also really like the design a lot, since I'm starring into membrain everyday this is quite important for me.

What do you dislike?

Haven't experienced anything yet, 6months in.

Keeping track on my business proposals, helping me to follow up with easy tasks for myself and also the e-mail invite which makes it much easier for my clients to book a time in my calendar (when they are free! and not based on some proposed dates I normally would send them in an e-mail.)

Curtis S.

"Helped keep the sales process going"

What do you like best?

I liked that it is flexible and able to be tailored to our specific sales process. Being able to set reminders for yourself is amazingly helpful and gives you that extra nudge to keep the project going.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I see of having membrain is sometimes when we send emails through membrain the prospects firewall automatically blocks it. It shows as read on our end, but customer never gets it. Have tested it within our company even.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly consider it, it is a great product

Kepping sales projects from stalling because you have a visual representation of where you are in the process.

Shailesh N.

"Its awesome"

What do you like best?

It simplifies the sales process specially b2b complex process becomes very simple

It gives triggers and indicators as and when required to users as well as coach to take appropriate action on the available opportunuties.

What do you dislike?

Once you defines the process you cannot redo it every now and then, sometimes it irritates e.g when you define the flags it wont go untill you make changes in the process

It tracks opportunities very closely where there is very less chances of losing it. It also throws relevant information where we have not covered during the discussion with prospect

"The CRM you have been looking for & the only CRM you need! "

What do you like best?

Create a customized sales process following your favorite sales methodology (spin, strategic, baseline, etc.). This valuable feature is what every other CRM on the planet is missing. This is the true value of Membrain. They understand the need to address the painpoints of on-boarding new sales executives and the importance of having a process which new sales executive can follow. This feature is the 20% that delivers 80% of results and value.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high per user, but that is understandable. There is an immediate productivity based ROI from the investment made in purchasing Membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Membrain is the CRM platform that focuses on the true requirements needed by sales executive to deliver results. It is not like other CRM's in the market who focus on the "pretty" bells and whistles such as email automation, etc. Membrain is for sales executives teams who know the importance of having, measuring and relying on an effective sales process.

- Ramping up new sales associates to follow our process and deliver predictable results.

- Identifying gaps in our sales process

- Testing new sales processes and split-testing

"Pipeline management "

What do you like best?

Membrain is a very easy system to get to know and use, both on a coach and sales level. This enables us to have a clear view of our pipeline and to ensure that we are all doing the right things in the right time and order. We are being helped in having controll and helps the coaches to follow up and assist where needed.

What do you dislike?

The filters are a bit tricky to get a hold of, ones you do, it is quite easy, but it would be good with a clerer instruction.

Clear view of our pipeline and aslo great to see the weighted value.

Cecilia N.

"Good and user friendly"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. I can find contacts and accounts very easily

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I can say I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very user friendly

I have realized that it helps me to track my selling process perfectly.

I also like that I can see what interaction we have had with each account, thanks to the notes on the timeline

UW
User in Wholesale

"I love Membrain!"

What do you like best?

Membrain has some of the best qualities I have seen as a sales rep to be able to keep all my team's content in one place that is easily accessible. The MembrainGo app is the best because it is so easy to use and accessible anywhere I go when I am at home or out in the field.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complaints about Membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it!

Membrain makes it very easy to have all client information at our fingertips no matter where we are. I love the MembrainGo app as it is easy to use on the go.

"Great SaaS CRM"

What do you like best?

First off, the implementation is hassle free, you pretty much dont need any help, the interface is very user friendly and very intuitive almost no training needed, it has some great customizable options to adjust it to your own sales process and customized fields for any info you want to collect on your customer database.

What do you dislike?

The support for foreign languages still needs some work, specially for spanish, also the integration with other tools like marketing automation tools still needs to upgrade, only a couple are supported and sometimes have glitches and dont work as they should, price is a bit high so take this into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the price per licence as this starts to get expensive as you grow.

Sales projects tracking, customer data base management

chandra m.
View Original December 11, 2017

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about membrain is that it can be configured according to different sales cycle in a meticulous manner.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's nothing that I dislike. I just love membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes. I will surely do recommend.

It's a time saver. My appointments, capander and other daily calls are easy to monitor and accomplish with it.

Pete E.

"Outstanding product if only every CRM were like Membrain"

What do you like best?

Membrain is intuitive, easy to use and extremely visual. It really enhances the sales process and helps you to really identify potential issues with sales and prospects.

What do you dislike?

Clients have said that Membrain isn't a big brand. The team at Membrain are fantastic and work with you to make sure that you fully understand how the software can help you increase sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is outstanding. You will have no regrets and it's use will definitely increase sales.

I use it for my sales consulting and training business for prospecting and tracking the progression of my opportunities. I also recommend it to all my clients after I have built a formal sales process for them.

Brandy C.

"Perfect CRM for newbies"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to implement with a team that was not previously familiar with CRM systems. The system cuts to the chase, and is simplified down to what is truly important.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration into some of our programs.

Benefit is preventing opportunities from falling through the cracks due to lack of organization.

Mark H.

"Excellent Sales tool for B2B organizations"

What do you like best?

Complex B2B Sales process and opportunity management.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the mobile app have more functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to dive deeper into your sales process

We are using Membrain to improve the handling of B2B sales projects in industrial automation with the focus on increasing our win rate and shortening the sales cycle.

Dave N.

"Brought sales process to sales team working from same page"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for customer activity recording both on PC and Phone APP.

What do you dislike?

Need to have ability to have capabilities beyond prospecting and have for ongoing customers.

Coaching sales team based on their activities resulting in improved prospecting. Pipeline forecasting, Production is able to look at capacity and adjust with projected pipeline volumes.

Maxime B.

"The only CRM to consider"

What do you like best?

Membrain is visual. That is his forte. In just a glance you can see and feel the health of your pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I think as any other young software there is place for improvement. Taks, meetme fonctions not adequate are elements that would benefit users.

Lack of visibility on sales pipeline, lack of information in regards of the steps where information are at would be 2 mains elements where Membrain helps out.

Darwin D.

"Very Effective Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

Very advance and easy to customize for our sales effectiveness needs.

What do you dislike?

None at the moment. it's very useful at effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use membrain regularly and you'll be amazed at what it can do.

Membrain helped us on sales tracking, scheduling and data gathering.

Nick F.

"Stands apart from the crowd"

What do you like best?

Compared to all other sales tracking solutions, Membrain incorporates education into the core functionality of the product. During each sales cycle, we our team utilizes the follow-up reminders and advice notifications to continually improve they way we move through the process, ultimately providing a better service for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options for diving into the reporting/analytics of our activity. Ideally we could customize the Story Stream beyond the preset time limits. Some of the Sales Analysis reports also have similar preset time constraints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have your team watch the overview video on the website, then setup a demo. Specifically ask your sales team to attend!

We were dealing with separate systems here internally. One software for tracking data (calls, emails, client notes) and another for guiding our team through the sales process (training notes, manuals, scripts). Membrain provides a solution that incorporates the functionality of a sales tracking system into the natural steps one would take to complete a sale. The flexibility of the product lets us create, customize, and optimize our key sales milestones unique to our industry.

Frederic L.

"What CRM should be!"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive and very visual. It makes it so easy to integrate a complete sales process.

What do you dislike?

Companies thinking a big brand CRM will do the job better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't go for the safe choice behind the bring brands. Also make sure you don't let people or department (i.e. IT) that don't know sales pick you next CRM. Don't fall into the trap of trying to find a CRM that does it all (sales, customer service, support, marketing automation, etc.). You are much better off finding a platform that does what you need very well.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The best sales tool that every business development and company owners should use! "

What do you like best?

Customization of building the sales pipeline with sales process map, companies, contacts, prospects, and sales projects. Even though I am at the beginning stage of utilizing all the features that Membrain offers, I can see dollar signs whenever I use Membrain. The most important aspect of building a customized sales plan is the knowledgeable staff at Membrain. We had the pleasure of working with Brenda McDonald and Robert. Brenda has been an instrumental part of the set up.

What do you dislike?

I didn't realize how much time it takes to build a customized sale plan even though the Membrain team guided us through the process. Definitely take the opportunity to get the guided three sessions with them if you are new to the system. It does not have a robust email capabilities and doesn't seem to sync with many different tools. Also, there is no project management system for the follow up on projects that close.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check to make sure that you are wanting to use this as a sales pipeline tracker and not a true CRM. It does lack the email campaign capabilities.

We don't necessarily have business problems because business development is a new focus at our company. While we have been fortunate to have had the growth based on word of mouth and referrals, we realize that we needed a tool to help navigate through the sales process. I have worked with many different types of CRM tools and did not find something that is geared toward building a sales pipeline. Most CRM tools are predetermined and does not work around the dynamic environment of sales.

Bryce E.

"Manage Deals not people"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to manage deal flow rather than people and companies. This is helpful when bringing new people into deals to understand and evaluate what still needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

don't have it integrated with our systems through the APIs yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

believe in their philosophy

keeping our team on track throughout the sales process.

James M.

"Ease of Setup and Use"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface, minimal clicks to do almost anything. Activity tracking.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see html email format inside membrain.

Sales Performance management and sales coaching has given us insight into our pipeline that helped the sales force increase sales.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

As a novice in the sales forum to date, this makes it easy to navigate and track the process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really substantial, if anything it is the app but only because of lack of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, and make sure it works for your company (right size)

Being able to track projects and customers in one place, makes it easy to solve the lack of one step solution traditionally.

Learn more about Membrain

Membrain Videos

Learning about Membrain?

* We monitor all Membrain reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.