Membrain

Membrain

Membrain is a sales effectiveness platform for teams working with complex B2B sales. Membrain lets you continually fine tune your sales process and provide coaching to help your sales people make their numbers.

Work for Membrain?

Learning about Membrain?

Membrain Reviews

Ask Membrain a Question
Showing 87 Membrain reviews
Membrain review by Henrik H.
Henrik H.

"User centric, smart and versatile CRM."

What do you like best?

Altough being quite advanced, the system is very intuitive and easy to get started with. Lots of smart features that really helps organize, systemize and overlook processes on both an individual and organisational level. Easy to customize in a very versatile way, which can make it useful also for customer process other that sales that have a beginning and an end. Continously adding new smart features. Attentive and helpful support. And not the least, a user friendly GUI.

What do you dislike?

Some details here and there that could improve. For example individual contacts are not unique which means you can't follow a buyer in an easy was as he/she moves for one organisation to another. As sales relations are very often more strongly individual than organisational, this is a major dislike. Also you can't really customize email design in the client the way you would normally expect from any standard email client. This means you can't use your company's preferred font etc.

Sales and existing customer project management.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Membrain
Membrain review by Marco R.
Marco R.

"Amazing."

What do you like best?

simplicity, practicality, immediacy of views, control of activities and development, content management, integration with personal and work mail and projects, management of a simple and collaborative sales team.

Membrain is not only a CRM is a sales platform available to the sales force to ensure a smooth execution of the sales process of your company. It is possible to customize your sales process at any time and this makes it highly performing and effective

What do you dislike?

lack of integration with Linkedin Sales Navigator

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider this product as a strong Sales Enablement CRM .

Effectiveness and efficiency .

Allows you to prioritize value sales projects, from an exact view of the real status of the pipeline

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Membrain review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"Working with Membrain has been easy and helpful"

What do you like best?

Funnels and account mgmt is excellent and helpful and would recommend to all in our industry

and other industries with similar account bases. Easy to work with on a day to day basis for all industries

and easy to get overall view of funnels and what is forecasted for the future. Great product except faor this survey which has taken way to long and never want to end so please shorten in the future if you can.

What do you dislike?

nothing and I would recommend it to any and all works well in our industry espacially similar industries with same account bases. I dislike taking these surveys when they go on and on teasing you with a Amazon card and taking way toooooo long so that could be shortened and improved so you don't drive people crazy and make them never do these again because they take to long and can turn off to their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes would recommend to all

Forecasting and account management is very useful. Increased producrivity except for taking this survey which has gone aon way to long for what it was suppose to be. Hopefully next tie you can shorten it so it wwont be so long and make us frustarted and not want to do them in the fuature. It was only suppose to take 15 minutes and has taken over half a hour so not good and very frustrating to user.

Membrain review by Totte P.
Totte P.

"Intuitive and smooth work flow and very slick nordic design"

What do you like best?

How everything just works they way you want it to work! Many CRM systems I worked with is slowing down my sales process, with Membrain I actually feel it helps me work more efficiently. It works they way a CRM ought to work! And also really like the design a lot, since I'm starring into membrain everyday this is quite important for me.

What do you dislike?

Haven't experienced anything yet, 6months in.

Keeping track on my business proposals, helping me to follow up with easy tasks for myself and also the e-mail invite which makes it much easier for my clients to book a time in my calendar (when they are free! and not based on some proposed dates I normally would send them in an e-mail.)

Membrain review by Shailesh N.
Shailesh N.

"Its awesome"

What do you like best?

It simplifies the sales process specially b2b complex process becomes very simple

It gives triggers and indicators as and when required to users as well as coach to take appropriate action on the available opportunuties.

What do you dislike?

Once you defines the process you cannot redo it every now and then, sometimes it irritates e.g when you define the flags it wont go untill you make changes in the process

It tracks opportunities very closely where there is very less chances of losing it. It also throws relevant information where we have not covered during the discussion with prospect

Membrain review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The CRM you have been looking for & the only CRM you need! "

What do you like best?

Create a customized sales process following your favorite sales methodology (spin, strategic, baseline, etc.). This valuable feature is what every other CRM on the planet is missing. This is the true value of Membrain. They understand the need to address the painpoints of on-boarding new sales executives and the importance of having a process which new sales executive can follow. This feature is the 20% that delivers 80% of results and value.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high per user, but that is understandable. There is an immediate productivity based ROI from the investment made in purchasing Membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Membrain is the CRM platform that focuses on the true requirements needed by sales executive to deliver results. It is not like other CRM's in the market who focus on the "pretty" bells and whistles such as email automation, etc. Membrain is for sales executives teams who know the importance of having, measuring and relying on an effective sales process.

- Ramping up new sales associates to follow our process and deliver predictable results.

- Identifying gaps in our sales process

- Testing new sales processes and split-testing

Membrain review by Administrator

"Pipeline management "

What do you like best?

Membrain is a very easy system to get to know and use, both on a coach and sales level. This enables us to have a clear view of our pipeline and to ensure that we are all doing the right things in the right time and order. We are being helped in having controll and helps the coaches to follow up and assist where needed.

What do you dislike?

The filters are a bit tricky to get a hold of, ones you do, it is quite easy, but it would be good with a clerer instruction.

Clear view of our pipeline and aslo great to see the weighted value.

Membrain review by Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.

"Good and user friendly"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. I can find contacts and accounts very easily

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I can say I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very user friendly

I have realized that it helps me to track my selling process perfectly.

I also like that I can see what interaction we have had with each account, thanks to the notes on the timeline

Membrain review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"I love Membrain!"

What do you like best?

Membrain has some of the best qualities I have seen as a sales rep to be able to keep all my team's content in one place that is easily accessible. The MembrainGo app is the best because it is so easy to use and accessible anywhere I go when I am at home or out in the field.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complaints about Membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

Membrain makes it very easy to have all client information at our fingertips no matter where we are. I love the MembrainGo app as it is easy to use on the go.

Membrain review by Administrator

"Great SaaS CRM"

What do you like best?

First off, the implementation is hassle free, you pretty much dont need any help, the interface is very user friendly and very intuitive almost no training needed, it has some great customizable options to adjust it to your own sales process and customized fields for any info you want to collect on your customer database.

What do you dislike?

The support for foreign languages still needs some work, specially for spanish, also the integration with other tools like marketing automation tools still needs to upgrade, only a couple are supported and sometimes have glitches and dont work as they should, price is a bit high so take this into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the price per licence as this starts to get expensive as you grow.

Sales projects tracking, customer data base management

Membrain review by chandra m.
chandra m.
View Original

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about membrain is that it can be configured according to different sales cycle in a meticulous manner.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's nothing that I dislike. I just love membrain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I will surely do recommend.

It's a time saver. My appointments, capander and other daily calls are easy to monitor and accomplish with it.

Membrain review by Pete E.
Pete E.

"Outstanding product if only every CRM were like Membrain"

What do you like best?

Membrain is intuitive, easy to use and extremely visual. It really enhances the sales process and helps you to really identify potential issues with sales and prospects.

What do you dislike?

Clients have said that Membrain isn't a big brand. The team at Membrain are fantastic and work with you to make sure that you fully understand how the software can help you increase sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is outstanding. You will have no regrets and it's use will definitely increase sales.

I use it for my sales consulting and training business for prospecting and tracking the progression of my opportunities. I also recommend it to all my clients after I have built a formal sales process for them.

Membrain review by Brandy C.
Brandy C.

"Perfect CRM for newbies"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to implement with a team that was not previously familiar with CRM systems. The system cuts to the chase, and is simplified down to what is truly important.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration into some of our programs.

Benefit is preventing opportunities from falling through the cracks due to lack of organization.

Membrain review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Excellent Sales tool for B2B organizations"

What do you like best?

Complex B2B Sales process and opportunity management.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the mobile app have more functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to dive deeper into your sales process

We are using Membrain to improve the handling of B2B sales projects in industrial automation with the focus on increasing our win rate and shortening the sales cycle.

Membrain review by Dave N.
Dave N.

"Brought sales process to sales team working from same page"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for customer activity recording both on PC and Phone APP.

What do you dislike?

Need to have ability to have capabilities beyond prospecting and have for ongoing customers.

Coaching sales team based on their activities resulting in improved prospecting. Pipeline forecasting, Production is able to look at capacity and adjust with projected pipeline volumes.

Membrain review by Maxime B.
Maxime B.

"The only CRM to consider"

What do you like best?

Membrain is visual. That is his forte. In just a glance you can see and feel the health of your pipeline.

What do you dislike?

I think as any other young software there is place for improvement. Taks, meetme fonctions not adequate are elements that would benefit users.

Lack of visibility on sales pipeline, lack of information in regards of the steps where information are at would be 2 mains elements where Membrain helps out.

Membrain review by Darwin D.
Darwin D.

"Very Effective Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

Very advance and easy to customize for our sales effectiveness needs.

What do you dislike?

None at the moment. it's very useful at effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use membrain regularly and you'll be amazed at what it can do.

Membrain helped us on sales tracking, scheduling and data gathering.

Membrain review by Nick F.
Nick F.

"Stands apart from the crowd"

What do you like best?

Compared to all other sales tracking solutions, Membrain incorporates education into the core functionality of the product. During each sales cycle, we our team utilizes the follow-up reminders and advice notifications to continually improve they way we move through the process, ultimately providing a better service for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options for diving into the reporting/analytics of our activity. Ideally we could customize the Story Stream beyond the preset time limits. Some of the Sales Analysis reports also have similar preset time constraints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your team watch the overview video on the website, then setup a demo. Specifically ask your sales team to attend!

We were dealing with separate systems here internally. One software for tracking data (calls, emails, client notes) and another for guiding our team through the sales process (training notes, manuals, scripts). Membrain provides a solution that incorporates the functionality of a sales tracking system into the natural steps one would take to complete a sale. The flexibility of the product lets us create, customize, and optimize our key sales milestones unique to our industry.

Membrain review by Frederic L.
Frederic L.

"What CRM should be!"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive and very visual. It makes it so easy to integrate a complete sales process.

What do you dislike?

Companies thinking a big brand CRM will do the job better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't go for the safe choice behind the bring brands. Also make sure you don't let people or department (i.e. IT) that don't know sales pick you next CRM. Don't fall into the trap of trying to find a CRM that does it all (sales, customer service, support, marketing automation, etc.). You are much better off finding a platform that does what you need very well.

Membrain review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The best sales tool that every business development and company owners should use! "

What do you like best?

Customization of building the sales pipeline with sales process map, companies, contacts, prospects, and sales projects. Even though I am at the beginning stage of utilizing all the features that Membrain offers, I can see dollar signs whenever I use Membrain. The most important aspect of building a customized sales plan is the knowledgeable staff at Membrain. We had the pleasure of working with Brenda McDonald and Robert. Brenda has been an instrumental part of the set up.

What do you dislike?

I didn't realize how much time it takes to build a customized sale plan even though the Membrain team guided us through the process. Definitely take the opportunity to get the guided three sessions with them if you are new to the system. It does not have a robust email capabilities and doesn't seem to sync with many different tools. Also, there is no project management system for the follow up on projects that close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check to make sure that you are wanting to use this as a sales pipeline tracker and not a true CRM. It does lack the email campaign capabilities.

We don't necessarily have business problems because business development is a new focus at our company. While we have been fortunate to have had the growth based on word of mouth and referrals, we realize that we needed a tool to help navigate through the sales process. I have worked with many different types of CRM tools and did not find something that is geared toward building a sales pipeline. Most CRM tools are predetermined and does not work around the dynamic environment of sales.

Membrain review by Bryce E.
Bryce E.

"Manage Deals not people"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to manage deal flow rather than people and companies. This is helpful when bringing new people into deals to understand and evaluate what still needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

don't have it integrated with our systems through the APIs yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

believe in their philosophy

keeping our team on track throughout the sales process.

Membrain review by James M.
James M.

"Ease of Setup and Use"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface, minimal clicks to do almost anything. Activity tracking.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see html email format inside membrain.

Sales Performance management and sales coaching has given us insight into our pipeline that helped the sales force increase sales.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

As a novice in the sales forum to date, this makes it easy to navigate and track the process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really substantial, if anything it is the app but only because of lack of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and make sure it works for your company (right size)

Being able to track projects and customers in one place, makes it easy to solve the lack of one step solution traditionally.

Membrain review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"Great product, great support! "

What do you like best?

We knew that there were plenty of programs out there that would work as a CRM. What we really wanted was way to manage our process and provide tools to our sales people to do better at their job. This was exactly what we were looking for!

What do you dislike?

While everything is customizeable, reporting is not. While you can select what reports you want to see, what stats are reported on is more limited.

I'd also think it would be more beneficial to have releases available to ALL subscribers, regardless of subscription level. Sometimes a cool feature is only released to the top paying members, with no indication of when lower tiers would receive. I can understand things like support levels varying by membership, but Membrain itself should be offered more like an Operating System. However, even the lower tier packages are fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not just a software tool - you'll need to have a sales process down step by step. Fortunately, Membrain does a great job helping you along the way.

We are trying to create uniformity in our sales process. This has led to a huge increase in productivity, as well as changing how sales meetings are held. Instead of waiting for the sales person to give their activity, the sales manager is able to dive down into the details of every aspect of the sale in order to lend her expertise.

Membrain review by David S.
David S.

"CRM works great for business objectives"

What do you like best?

We are following the Baseline Selling sales methodology. Membrain works synergystically with the sales process, and is helpful in identifying areas that are light on information, and is certainly a reminder to ask more questions. As we all know, the more questions that you ask, the more you will discover about your client.

What do you dislike?

Somehow my firm seems to duplicate new companies that are input into Membrain. We all first check to see if the company is in the system, and if it is missing we input the company. Not sure why the efforts seem to be duplicated, but it does seem to happen consistently. Perhaps the search for the company has to be less stringent, where if the spelling is close it will bring up the company, as apposed to the spelling needing to be exact.

My role is in Business Development. Looking for more clients. The benefit to me is that there is a reminder of what it takes to achieve the next step.

Membrain review by marco r.
marco r.

"Once used you can not do without it"

What do you like best?

This software is what everyone in B2B sales need. Simple, powerful, effective a real guide to manage whateverelse in complex sales relations .

What do you dislike?

Sales Agenda should be more analytical in periods the views are only day and week , should be insert month and year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try use it.

simplify the sales process

involve and drive the sales team

effective and timely sales reports

Membrain review by Louis L.
Louis L.

"Versatile platform"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to customize the sales process and you can create an unlimited number of processes

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not user friendly as solution such as Salesforce.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solution is perfect if you use Baseline Selling

We can easily manage our opportunities

Membrain review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"Amazingly Flexible"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of membrain allows me to customize for my not-so-standard requirements

What do you dislike?

the email integration and notifications system, but that's my lack of training at this point

We are using Membrain to track all our proposals and as a bit of a database for same. The ability to fully customize was a game changer compared to our initial look at the competition

Membrain review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Provides Focus on the High-payoff Activities in an age of distractions"

What do you like best?

It helps me cut through distractions to stay focused on the greatest priorities for each day, week, and month so my prospects get the attention they need to help them in their buying process. It helps me keep track of where I am with each opportunity and what needs to happen next.

More and more, I use MemBrain as my sales activity dashboard throughout the day. The only thing more helpful would be a full-time executive assistant to keep me organized and focused on the most important things for each opportunity.

Another great aspect of MemBrain is the reporting it provides through analyzing past opportunities -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. The insights I learn from the various reports of my historical activities and win-loss analysis help me improve performance, and the reporting gets better with time as there is more to analyze.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like, and it is probably more my problem than MemBrain's, is not knowing how to MAXIMIZE the potential of MemBrain to my sales success in all areas. Some of those areas will require changes in how I do things, which I'm willing to make, if I know why and have a pretty efficient path to follow. When I am in a hurry, if it isn't obvious what to do, I default to my old approach which is managing things in a disjointed way in Outlook.

I wonder if MemBrain could consider a "change management" curriculum for users that casts a vision for personal change and then provides a complete suite of short, accessible videos for how to get there by implementing the various tasks.

I have to say, however, that the development team at MemBrain is very attentive and responsive to helping me use the platform successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to improve your sales success, it can help you get there by holding you accountable to do the things you agree are important to do. Trust it, don't resist it. Fully embrace it as the center of your sales life. Let it lead you and guide you in your focus, and you won't be disappointed.

Time Management and focus -- where to invest my time for greatest gain. Time is limited and I hate to waste it. MemBrain has enabled me to be more efficient with my time to reduce the time I spend on non-value-adding tasks.

Shortening my sales cycle by making progress visual, letting me know which opportunities need my attention and where. This brings greater focus to my time as well as helps me be consistent in executing my sales process.

Keeping my pipeline focused on opportunities that are real by weeding out those that are missing something critical to success.

The greatest benefit I have found is more time to focus on quality opportunities which brings greater success per time invested.

Membrain review by Govind G.
Govind G.

"Good Application with good features and easy to track sales pipeline "

What do you like best?

Good Application to track the sales pipeline In single click

What do you dislike?

Too much time to moved on next page. Some time mobile app is not working taking so much time to load the page

Sales pipeline and followups

Membrain review by Marcela L.
Marcela L.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

All information required to manage the account can be found in one page.

What do you dislike?

files can only be filed by date vs a folder or topic

Sales Projects are being presented in a more organized manner

"Simple, uncomplicated CRM"

What do you like best?

Entry of contact and company information is simple and the initial interface gives a nice picture of your sales situation

What do you dislike?

Too many steps in the sales dashboard. You can’t control when a project goes red

Keeping track of contact with the customer. In subsequent discussions, we can see where we left off.

Membrain review by Olivier J.
Olivier J.

"I love their quick input, and how I get both technical assistant or high-level feedback when facing "

What do you like best?

-It supports the sales method we are proud to use: Baseline selling.

-It offers a lot of customization options without being too heavy like SugarCRM or others CRMs.

-It's constantly evolving; I've already seen limitations and issues I had pointed out fixed as soon as the next official patch was released

-Membrain is cloud-based and can easily become your main emailing platform too; linking your communications to your prospects' account.

What do you dislike?

By the time you read this, the devs might actually have patched and updated everything listed below!

-No core bilingualism support, but you can manage with labels and filters.

-It might be able to send out bulk emails using templates, but it does not offer any fleshed-out campaign management panels or tools, yet.

-Being Java-based, browser navigation can be frustrating at times (e.g. hitting back might not lead to the page you'd expect). You won't be able to share URLs with colleague for them to get direct access to a profile or page.

-Dashboards (e.i. tables listing all your sales projects, prospects, companies, contacts) are limited to showcasing 5 variables at a time, and sometimes. More would be helpful sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A bit of patience combined with their very active evolution makes Membrain a great solution for those interested in modern selling methods.

This is the best platform to follow the 4 steps of baseline selling, and keeping track of each sales project's progress.

Membrain review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Best CRM I've used"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track everything all in one place. The reports and projections are great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better integrations and the ability to have email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better integrations and the ability to send email campaigns

Tracking prospects and my sales process is easy with Membrain.

Membrain review by Orlando P.
Orlando P.

"A must have for successfull sales managers, VPs and CEOs"

What do you like best?

Membrain focus on the process and enforces the sales organization´s compliance with it. With the right sales process in place and the best tool to enforce it, Sales Managers can drive their efforts to effective coaching and accountability. Even with this process orientation, Membrain remains easy and intuitive to use, and really reduces the time needed by salespeople to register their activities in a CRM.

It is fairly flexible to accomodate every sales process / methodology, giving sales managers the capability to customize stages, steps, activities, times and so on. You can even have different sales process running simultaneously.

Note that Membrain is not a traditional CRM in the sense that it specializes in complex B2B sales more than transactional sales environments.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Basic and some advanced reports are available out of the box, although I would like a richer reporting capability, ie, the possibility to create and customize reports that are not included. Exporting data is available if you want to use an external reporting tool.

A basic product catalog would also be a nice to have. A workaround to this is to create additional custom fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it ASAP!

1. Reducing subjectivity, enhancing forecasts accuracy.

2. Increasing sales efficiency.

3. Enforcing the use of the sales methodology in the field.

4. Reporting and accountability.

5. Better coaching effectiveness by sales managers.

Membrain review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"Adaptable and ever improving CRM system"

What do you like best?

Being able to customize the sales process and customer information to display what is relevant to my industry and prospecting style is very powerful.

What do you dislike?

The limited ability to interact with other database systems means the CRM system is stand alone and doesn't have access to other information sources. Information can be imported, but it's snap shot of data that is uploaded and doesn't update as the source database changes. I wish it could link with outlook to send and store emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The developers are very determined to keep improving their product, and are easy to contact and work with.

Ability to track contacts, customers, and opportunities in the field. I can check if a business has been prospected before I walk in the door, or remember the needs discussed with a customer from a previous sales meeting before my next meeting. The ability to enter in customer and sales information, and access it remotely free's up time and energy trying to remember it myself and prevents things from falling through the crack.

Membrain review by James D.
James D.

"Membrain for ongoing sales contact"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that you can integrate Membrain with your email. This means that whenever I write to anyone (as long as I have their details recorded in Membrain) all I have to do is bcc Membrain and this contact is recorded as an activity.

What do you dislike?

I think that reminders tasks and activities could be better structured or (at least) easier to filter and organise according to different priorities

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Membrain to future users but I would encourage them to ensure that Membrain is set up correctly. For example having a full list of potential organisations and market will make using Membrain from the start far easier.

Membrain keeps me on top of all my contacts and activity and reminds me when I need to recontct. I am doing high volume contacting across many organisations and Membrain keeps me organised

Membrain review by Mattias A.
Mattias A.

"smartest complete salestool i have seen"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, simple to learn and highly accesable using browser. Membrain gives me a competetive edge because i have full control over my prospects and thanks to notes i remember were we last left off in our conversation.

What do you dislike?

well i had some dislikes in the beginning but most issues have been solved after leaving feedback i always get a fast reply from administrators

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use system to keep track of both suppliers and customers and to be able to acess it on any computer anywhere and also on tablets and smartphones there is really no other option go for it!

to keep track of my customers and scheduling follow ups without forgetting it a neat system where i am in control no matter how many prospects i need to balance.

Membrain review by Bob A.
Bob A.

"At last - a system that is based on sales process, not "sales accounting""

What do you like best?

There's a bunch of research that proves that organisations that manage to implement a structured sales process across their sales organisations do far better than their disorganised peers. But most of today's "leading" CRM systems (you know who I'm talking about) betray their roots as "sales accounting" systems that are based on managing companies, contacts and opportunities. What I love about Membrain is that it puts the process at the heart of the system, rather than tacking it on as an afterthought.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing obvious to dislike, other than the fact that because Membrain is focused on the sales process, it can't offer a solution for customer service. But would you rather implement an average generic system, or one dedicated to really getting the most out of your sales efforts?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you see the value of sales process, you'll see the value in Membrain.

What Membrain does really, really well is to manage the sales process in a way that makes sales people want to use it. Adoption isn't a problem with Membrain - as it is with so many other conventional CRMs.

Membrain review by Ankit V.
Ankit V.

"Amazing With Membrain"

What do you like best?

It's an Amazing application, which is time saving, user friendly & attractive theme.

Which give more clarity through dashboard, best sales projection for current month.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike, but sometimes it's very slow. But quick support I have got from team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales- it help me with current and upcoming month sales projection and closer ratio.

With team and individual performance dashboard.

Membrain review by Rasmus N.
Rasmus N.

"Thes best CRM to improve the sales process"

What do you like best?

Membrain is not only a fast, user friendly and well designed CRM with great features, it is in my opinion the only CRM that truly supports the sales process.

What do you dislike?

I find most aspects of the product to be great but there are some features that needs to be enhanced. For instance to be able to select multiple companies/prospects to assign to others and so on. Membrain has integration with Google Calendar but I am missing the gmail integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best for complex B2B sales organisations >5 sales reps. But in that context it is outstanding.

We have established a best practice sales process that continous to improve, which helps us improve our win rate and decrease sales cycle length and at the same time we are ablo to save time focusing on the right business opp.

Membrain review by David G.
David G.

"Finally, a CRM tool that matches our sales process!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the interface so that it exactly replicates our sales process was awesome. Being able to see our sales pipeline at a glance is a close second. In addition, the ease of ramping up was a surprise. When we looked at Salesforce, it was going to take months and about $10,000 to consultant to get us up and running. With Membrain, with a one-hour training session (which was free) in about a week of customizing it, we were on our way. My only regret, why didn't we connect with Membrain sooner!

What do you dislike?

When we first started working with Membrain, it took about 5 hours for support to respond to an inquiry. It appears this issue has been resolved as the response time is now typically less than an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company is located in Sweden. We thought this was going to be an issue from both a time zone and language perspectives. We were wrong on both fronts.

With Membrain, I have total visibility into the entire sales network. Not only can I quickly see what each sales guide's pipeline looks like, but even more importantly I can see where the sales process has stalled. For those stalled accounts I can be proactive, instead of reactive. The result - more closed deals and a shorten sales cycle.

Membrain review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"I recommend that all of my clients use Membrain as their CRM."

What do you like best?

Membrain, out of the box, is the best and most complete sales CRM on the market. It has all of the right dashboards, analysis, behavior tracking, and process integration. It's visual pipeline component not only tracks where things are in the pipeline, but guides the salespeople to follow the established sales process to move those opportunities through the pipeline. Salesforce technically could be made to do this, but it would cost tens of thousands in customization to get there. The other cloud based CRMs with visual pipelines just track reporting. Salespeople actually live in Membrain.

What do you dislike?

The calendar component does not integrate with Outlook which requires duplicate calendars. This might lead to missed appointments or salespeople realizing that reporting an appointment doesn't really benefit them. The activity reporting is a little bit clunky, but is still very effective. There is no mobile app, but this does work well on an iPad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you evaluate the price/value of this software, make sure that you are evaluating ALL of your costs, not just the monthly charge.

This is a sales management dream. What should I be coaching on? Who is doing well? What happens when my people take shortcuts? Why are we losing/winning? Membrain gives you the intelligence to act.

Membrain review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales in more scientific way"

What do you like best?

Membrins's best part is analysis on sales forecasting in more detailed and scientific way.

What do you dislike?

Noting yet before having concern on UI part our love this recently lunched UI

Sales Forecasting and client profiling that help us in order to understand client's behavior in more specific way, this will help us to focus on sales closer part

Membrain review by Ed d.
Ed d.

"Simple to use intuitive sales tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement sales tool, good reporting that helps driving the right behaviours.

What do you dislike?

E-Mail tools can be developed a little better, no replacement for Outlook (ye)

Giving visibility of revenue generating sales opportunities, drives sales team behaviour and centralises all sales data.

Membrain review by Magnus J.
Magnus J.

"How to increase sale with Membrain"

What do you like best?

Oil Group had been evaluating several tools for Pipeline management before we made our decision. We were looking for the tool that best supports the sales peoples every day work flow and gives an easily accessible overview to help coach and improve their performance.

After an extensive search, we found that Membrain met all of our requirements and more. Membrain is intuitive and provides structured support to the sales people daily routine. It also has powerful functions within prospecting, coaching and intelligent win-loss analysis.

Membrain allowed us to start giving effective support to the sales team and managers straight away - the tool is helping develop the sales team into a more effective & efficient business model.

We recommend all businesses working in b2b sales to consider Membrain as tool to develop their sales skills.

What do you dislike?

Membrain could improve by having more account management support. Also, I would find it useful if it could generate reports appropriate for C-Level board meetings etc.

Membrain was easily implemented and very cost-effective for the end user.

"very useful tool"

What do you like best?

the fact that you can monitor the sales and pipeline so easily.

What do you dislike?

Seeing poor forecasts! It shows every detail of your forecast so no hiding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool - would recommend

Better access to full team figures

Membrain review by Carl E.
Carl E.

"Membrain evaluation"

What do you like best?

The prospecting-tool; it's the single most competent prospecting tool I've seen among CRM and/or Sales Management Systems making Membrain the most competent solution for sales teams and organizations with active sales and marketing

What do you dislike?

One of my biggest issues right now is the sales process-tool; it isn't however a dislike as the support and feedback from Membrain is both proactive and efficient!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shit in, shit out; irregardless of CRM you need good data going in to get something valueable coming out.

Sales management and supporting sales reps. Pipeline management and thereby resource planning. Bridging marketing and sales as well as pre-sales team and line sales.

Membrain review by Karine S.
Karine S.

"Simplify my selling Process"

What do you like best?

I am so pleased to have Membrain. As the person responsible for working with prospects and existing customers, Membrain (and his team) is tremendously helpful to have this kind of resource to point me in the right direction and narrow down the vast options based on our unique needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything more to say. Membrain is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company has been looking for a way to motivate ourself and unite us as a team. We knew the answer was Membrain. We had specific needs that not all CRM could meet. We would definitely recommend Membrain!

I have now a structured pipeline.

Membrain review by Dragos A.
Dragos A.

"Great support team "

What do you like best?

Support team - very important for new starters.

Within my marketing executive role I faced the challenge of integrating Membrain with Hubspot. Brenda and Henrik have been very helpful and always offered prompt support.

What do you dislike?

If I'm honest there is nothing I can think of.

Integrations with our marketing software platform, which enables the sales team to get more info about prospect straight from Membrain.

Makes the email marketing campaigns process much easier.

Learn more about Membrain

Membrain Videos

Learning about Membrain?

* We monitor all Membrain reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.