Gmail Reviews & Product Details

What is Gmail?

Get custom email (@yourcompany.com) and more. 30GB of inbox storage Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients Ad-free, 24/7 support and more

Gmail Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 1490 total Gmail reviews

Gmail Reviews

1-50 of 1490 total Gmail reviews
Soporte técnico superior en Toptal

"An email known for its quality."

What do you like best?

Gmail is a very used email, is very easy to handle so any user knows how to use this application, Gmail allows you to receive emails quickly and organize the emails received to our liking, has several options for personalization of mail, as well as account with full features to send emails with personalized details.

What do you dislike?

Gmail works flawlessly, but it's an email that often receives multiple attacks, so it's important to consider all possible security measures if you want to avoid any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this email for its multiple tools, has many options that allow better control of emails, allows you to add add-ons, this tool I recommend for any user, as it is very easy to use and manage, this email works better than many others, more fluid and comfortable to work with, has a large storage space for free.

The use of this application has allowed a greater control of mail in the company, is an application that was recommended to different employees of the company for its multiple advantages and multiple supplements that can be added to this, with the use of gmail has improved communication and organization of work teams.

Administración y gestión de empresas, general

"Excellent platform to receive and send email."

What do you like best?

is today the most widely used and known e-mail platform worldwide since the operating system is based on this tool as an account to log in to the device, this online tool allows us to send and receive e-mail for free and we could almost say unlimited. allows you to send multimedia files when they are very heavy using an integrated tool called google drive and allows you to share the link of the google drive file by email and thus access the file that we need to share by mail.

What do you dislike?

the ability to share files by mail is 25mb after that you will need to use google drive as gmail integration.

the great disadvantage is that some of its tools integrated into both the gmail and the google account does not have all the languages ​​used only those of the countries that mostly use the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this tool over time has been improving their services and integrating new services to gmail as is the option of google photo and google drive where you can share personal information protected there to share more easily by mail. to access this tool you will need to create an account with your personal data and this will allow access to all google tools. This web tool is compactible with mobile devices with different operating systems and computers.

is a very useful tool in the company because it allows us to share documents, systems and even database through its instant messaging service. in turn we also configure our google chrome browser with our gmail account to access its tools and personal information.

CRM Executive

"The Best Emailing Platform"

What do you like best?

The best thing which I recently got to know is the option to create a business profile instead of personal one. This has helped me to distinguish my personal profile from the professional. Also, the latest update allows me to improve my vocabulary as now it suggests you the next words and even complete your sentence sometimes. A great improvement by the whole team. Keep up the good work.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what to dislike but one thing which can be improved is the android app memory allocation. It requires a lot of memory to use it properly. It can be lite weight also or should have one gmail lite which can be used in low specification or old phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should try this and get benefited with the business email creation option available now.

Now I'm able to separate my work emails from my personal emails with the help of create business profile. Also, my colleagues use to avoid using personal emails or give their personal email id but now we can use business profile.

Ingeniero de mantenimiento

"Gmail a receipt for your documents "

What do you like best?

With this tool we can keep it connected and it is very safe, we can save our images, documents, videos, etc., it is a very useful tool since you can connect from your own device quickly and easily. This tool gives you a great help as much as the user as the employer since it gives you the facility to send documents as much as Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that disgusts me about this tool in very useful in my work since it allows me to send or receive documents instantly it is a help for the user, it allows us to save images and documents that are very important for the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool because it is very useful and easy to use, for the employer it helps you save your documents or send them to other users you can immediately access from your device, it allows us to have conversations with other users, I use this tool a lot in my work and makes the delivery or delivery of the document easier and faster.

This tool allowed me to receive documents while trying without having to wait for several days, it allows me to have conversations with my work group, with this tool I can receive or save important documents, it is a very useful tool as well as for the worker or the user, It has been very useful in my field of work which I have felt very comfortable with this, and thanks to its great versatility I can say that it is the best in its style

Security Analyst

"My Favorite email solution. "

What do you like best?

Gmail is one of best email solution in the world it is so easy to use and there are many features available when i signing to gmail i can access all of the google services using my single email address and it is a great concept. user interface also great and gmail support for android and ios mobile devices as well so i can use gmail anytime anywhere using my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

I think if gmail can increase the mailbox sizes free capacity it will be good for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmail is most famous email solution in the world it is so easy to use and many features available with this email solution and you can use gmail for personal and corporate email solutions as well.

I use gmail as my main email solution we have purchased gmail as our corporate email solution and i use gmail as my personal email as well.

El Mundo al Alcance con un solo Click…

"Función del servidor Google Gmail."

What do you like best?

Este servicio de Google es realmente provechoso me ofrece crear un correo electrónico con una capacidad de 15GB de almacenamiento, lo realizo totalmente gratis y lo mantengo con privacidad. Puedo escribir mensajes, enviar vídeos e imágenes. Esta herramienta elimino el corre. Puedo ingresar a mi cuenta desde cualquier parte del mundo donde me encuentre con solo tener el nombre de mi cuenta de correo y la clave de acceso. Mantengo organizado mis correos personales de trabajo los puedo clasificar por la categoría que desee. además de clarificarlo por importantes.

What do you dislike?

La mayor desventaja de Gmail es cuanto a la capacidad, cuando deseas adjuntar un archivo este te limita a 25 MB y en comparación con hotmail es una desventaja porque la capacidad es más de 50 MB. Debes contar con un Internet rápido para que podemos adjuntar archivos de manera rápida, si el Internet es lento no se abre el correo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Te recomiendo usarlo ya que es uno de los correos muy usados actualmente por las empresas y en cada hogar es totalmente seguro, es super fácil de usar y se puede abrir desde cualquier dispositivo electrónico.

Podemos enviar archivos de vídeo, audio o texto a cualquier usuario incluso de otros correos como yahoo, Outlook, etc. Enviar archivos hasta 15GB pero limita a 25 MB por cada uno. Es gratis puedo subir los archivos en la nube, es fácil de usar y lo usa gran cantidad de personas tanto como empresas como en el hogar.

Cameron Castillo Desarrollador

"El servicio de correo por excelencia"

What do you like best?

Gmail es un servicio de correo gratis que ofrece Google desde sus inicios brindo esa seguridad y rapidez que otros no tenian, tanto su version web como para moviles presenta un entorno visual bastante agradable con buenos temas y colores que al usuario final nos resulta agradable consultar los mails que diariamente recibimos. El correo posee una capacidad de almacenamiento de 15Gb mas que suficiente para saber administrar bien la informacion existe la posibilidad de ampliar el espacio pero esto requiere un pago por parte del usuario, Gmail trabaja con varias pestañas de navegacion donde dependiendo del correo que se reciba el sistema lo ordena de manera automatica para poder clasificar bien toda la informacion que va llegando. Por otra parte es posible crear etiquetas para ir moviendo los correos al espacio que creamos esto le da un valor añadido a la personalizacion.

What do you dislike?

En varias ocasiones se siente que tarda mucho en iniciar sesion teniendo que recargar la pagina en varias ocasiones, esto ocurre desde que la interfaz grafica fue actualizada. Aunque el aspecto visual ha mejorado se siente que puede estar mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmail es seguro, rapido y confiable les recomiendo este servicio de correo a nuestra comunidad, con nada nueva actualizacion se siente que va por un buen camino.

Usamos Gmail como correo secundario ya que nos ofrece seguridad y una buena capacidad de almacenamiento y esa rapidez que otros servicios de correo no tienen. Ademas de la seguridad y confianza que los servicios de Google ofrecen. Es imprecindible.

IT Manager at Andela

"The best email option."

What do you like best?

Gmail is a safe and reliable email for any type of use, allows you to send and receive emails quickly without any problem, is easy to use and has a simple menu to learn how to use it, this application really meets all the features necessary for you to work more safely with email, this email has different extra applications that make it more profitable.

What do you dislike?

This application works without problem, but it can present security problems, you have to take precautions to keep this mail safe, the rest of the program does not present any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use this program for any kind of use, mainly I recommend to use it as personal mail and take all possible security measures, gmail really meets what is needed to make a professional email application, really recommending this application to improve communication and sending information at work.

The use of gmail, allows you to receive important emails quickly, is a reliable option for our employees to receive news of the company, is a complete email that works perfectly within the company, also allows through the use of gmail to use different mobile or desktop applications.

Ingeniería de telecomunicaciones

"receive free email, with your google account."

What do you like best?

This web site called Gmail, is the free email service of Google used by most users who have android on your device. It has more than one billion users worldwide. It works since its creation in 2004 and is still more alive and usable with many tools that make it up. One of the reasons for its success is that it has great innovation potential. Usable both in computer equipment and mobile devices and to access this web site you will need to have access to the internet.

What do you dislike?

usually it takes to load files that are not very heavy, and if the file exceeds the limit of attached files it allows you to incorporate the google drive tool where you will be able to share it via gmail through a link. this email has practically no limitations. what gives advantage to this mail in comparison to other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using gmail because it will allow us through this account to access other free tools that google offers us such as google drive, google photos, google calendar, contacts and more. Another great advantage that gmail brings us is that it allows us to send notifications when we have received an informative email to our inbox. This tool is multilanguage and is usually usable for both computers and mobile devices.

We use the majority of workers this tool as a sender and receiver of email for both customers and branches and companies associated with our company. as this tool is usually almost unlimited and its access is free, it allows us to use information infinity and mobilize it through its channels to transport the information from one person to another.

Administrador del sistema en Toptal

"A safe and fast email."

What do you like best?

This email is very easy to manage, has a simple menu and comfortable for any type of user, this email is really work and has features that make it stand out from many others, being an application of google this allows you to link with external applications making gmail an even more complete and dynamic application for businesses.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that if you have an unstable connection, it can become impossible to open the email, despite having a lighter version this does not work properly, the rest of the program works without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application for its ease of use, its menu and how reliable is this email, this program has many options to increase security against any account theft, I recommend taking into account the extra tools offered by this email and consider whether it really meets what you are looking for.

The use of this email in the company has allowed the different employees to have access to an area where they can receive documents, files or important messages of the work they do, the use of this program has allowed to keep the information more secure, as it has many extra options to keep each user's account very secure.

Ingeniero de Servicios Generales

"The best and most complete electronic message box!"

What do you like best?

It's the email service I've had so far and I like it a lot. It is very efficient, the emails come to me immediately without any inconvenience. In addition, it is aligned with Google and I can access many other platforms through my account. I use my Gmail account as my primary email mailbox, I receive notifications of my work, groups of friends and family. I always have my account open both on my computer and on my mobile phone and I am attentive to any email that arrives, because it is updated very fast and it has saved me time.

What do you dislike?

Until now there is nothing that I dislike Gmail, both on my phone and my computer, has worked wonders. The emails arrive instantly and in an orderly fashion, the folders are very varied and the spam is getting smaller all very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that most people now have Gmail as their email inbox. I recommend it 100%. If there are still people who do not use it, they should do it, they will not regret it.

Definitely, gmail is the means of direct communication with my work. Through email I link communication with my bosses and colleagues. As always I have it active on my mobile and computer, I receive notifications at the moment and for example, I can this ral so much of the updates of other applications that I use that are linked to my account. Well, I always link my mail to other platforms to always be up to date with everything.

Administración y gestión de empresas en general

": Función del servidor Google Gmail."

What do you like best?

Lo más resaltaste de este servidor de Google es la facilidad que me ofrece para crear un correo electrónico, es completamente gratuito y cuenta con privacidad. Ofrece una capacidad de almacenamiento de 15 GB para ser usada entre mensajes, chat y archivos de historial. Esta aplicación me permite ingresar a mi cuenta desde cualquier parte del mundo donde me encuentre con solo tener el nombre de mi cuenta de correo y clave de acceso. Me ofrece un sistema de etiqueta que organiza mi correo puedo elaborar etiquetas nuevas y descartar las que no necesite, asignarle colores a cada una para poder clasificar los mensajes como importantes.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas de Gmail es su capacidad al momento de adjuntar archivos es limita a 25 MB en comparación con Hotmail que su capacidad es más de 50 MB. Si no cuentas con una buena conexión a internet cargar un archivo va hacer difícil y lento.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo altamente porque es muy comodo usarlo, la mayoría de las personas lo usan y te brinda soporte adicionales con la gran cantidad de beneficio que te incopora google como son google forms, google site, google photo, google map y otros muchos mas.

Puedo acceder a todo tipo de servicio de Gmail desde mi teléfono móvil permitiendo estar en contacto con mi correo. Otro de los beneficios más útiles es el que permite crear documentos en línea y compartir con otros usuarios o Blogger, con el que crear tu propio blog de forma gratuita, puedes llevar una agenda con eventos importantes, archivar y guardar fotografías en la nube.

Ingeniero electrónico

"The ulitmo in email, simple and very fast "

What do you like best?

Gmail has been the preferred email platform for many users around the world, Gmail has a great versatility which is very incredible, this email allows you to classify all your emails as promotions, social, and received.

Gmail offers you a series of complements which will be very useful, some of them are: Google docs, Google hangoust, Google + among others, One of the features that I like about this tool is that you can change accounts in an easy way and fast, has the function to write several messages at the same time, you can store and condense all the work initiatives in a single local area, the email platform offers up to 15 gb of storage for personal use.

You can organize the emails you want in the form of a label, since this function will act as a faster search engine for files, it is a tool that synchronizes perfectly with the Microsoft Office programs.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative characteristics that I have to resalatar is that this email is not the most ideal for those who are dedicated to marketing and sales, send emails in large masses is not ideal because of the limitations of this tool, of the rest I can say that this is an ideal tool for anyone and for that reason I do not have more comments

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for any person or company that wants to keep all their emails in order

Gmail tool with which I identify myself a lot since the impact that I have obtained in my company with this tool has been incredible in all the labor scope

Personal Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Gmail my favorite mail."

What do you like best?

I like to use Gmail email because it is very dynamic, combining the best features of traditional email with google search technology. It also facilitates the search of messages, avoiding the clutter of the folders in our account. On the other hand, it is a totally free email service.

What do you dislike?

The only detail I see in this email service is that the ability to attach Gmail files is limited to 25 MB, and in some cases there may be larger files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Gmail as an email service for its dynamism and ease of use, automatically organized into three categories: main, social and promotions, allowing the user to easily identify what we want to review. Also, it has a large storage capacity where there is no need to delete emails to be able to have space in the inbox.

Gmail has been an email that has become a powerful means of communication and interaction between my students, parents, representatives and colleagues, allowing to overcome barriers in teaching and learning. This tool allows the student to exchange information on specific topics with other colleagues and teachers at any time of day, avoiding paperwork and in turn helping to conserve the environment. Also, Gmail allows me to keep parents and representatives informed about the academic development of their children or represented.

Business Consultant

"Best application to send an E mail."

What do you like best?

I use G mail to send all the information in an E mail. G mail is easy to use and the best part is it always comes up with the upgrade version. Which is having user friendly interface. G mail is available on Phone app as well. It is available and user friendly for Android and IOS.

What do you dislike?

Well i do not see any reason to dislike this. So this is ready to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well I am using this for my official work and personal communication or sharing the document. This helpe me to keep all my documents on line. I do not have to carry all documents, all I keep the copy of them on my G mail and I can access it anywhere with my Phone or Laptop.

Coordinador de Control de Emergencias

"Fast and efficient email? Gmail the most complete software that offers you that and much more "

What do you like best?

Gmail has become one of the best e-mail programs, fast and easy to use, making it the favorite of many people and companies.

A simple and very clean program, all the tools are very visible to be able to use it. Everything is on the main screen.

Its constant updating makes it better every day more and more.

It gives you the option to start private chat, to make communication more personal and a little faster.

You can synchronize your mail on any device, it has a storage capacity of 15Gb, you can pay and increase that limit, but the first 15Gb are totally free.

It is compatible with other mail programs, it allows you to tag emails to make the search of the mail you want easier, you can filter rule to your sent and received email allows you to customize it your way.

I can also mark important messages as highlights to be able to more easily search for a document related to work.

It also has a very easy mobile application to download and be able to take your mail anywhere you go. In this App gives you the ability to synchronize one or more account at a time, and thus not link personal mail with the work.

Your emails are always very safe and secure, it has easy access and learning how to use it is not complicated.

What do you dislike?

Gmail sends you a lot of advertising filling the junk mail tray and occupies a significant amount of storage that can be used for something else.

One of the complications is the little compatibility with "Outlook", if an email is sent to that software, it will never come.

If the mails are not labeled it can be a bit annoying to look for an email of interest since the list is very long and the advertising becomes cumbersome.

The mobile application in recent times does not alert you to the existence of a new email, when you enter and update is that we realize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The management of information today is a fundamental part for any company or business, thanks to Gmail we can handle all our data in an easier and safer way, the multiple features of Gmail facilitate a more personalized way to send all kinds of important information in our labors

It keeps you connected with your colleagues.

It gives you a web version and a mobile application so you can enter from any device.

Manage your emails in an excellent way.

You can start a chat and thus make the communication a little faster.

A totally recommendable software, will make you live a quite satisfactory experience.

It has excellent tools from the G-Suite (Google Hangouts, Google Calender,) and is integrated excellent to handle better communication and a work organization

Diseñador gráfico

"Free email service with multiple tools."

What do you like best?

you can access it through any device with easy to use and fast internet connection and it has multiple tools that will allow you to attach heavy files that can not be sent by email, store photographs design survey form among other tools. create an account on this website is very easy you will need to fill out a form with your personal data. Compactible with different operating systems.

What do you dislike?

although their service are free Gmail only offers a maximum capacity of 25 MB for attachments the weights greater than this capacity must be uploaded to google drive and gmail will share the link of the file.

Some of your Google applications are available only in some languages.

we must have a good internet connection Gmail can be a bit unstable if our Internet connection is not very fast always has some errors, such as trying to access the inbox or other google applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to my acquaintances to use gmail since it is a very used mail with multiple tools that are integrated in both computers and mobile devices with android in turn allows us to also use other tools or access alternate pages using our gmail account. It is a free and very safe tool to safeguard important information or mail. It is free and has multiple adaptable languages.

this tool on the web allows us to communicate and send mail and important information between customers and workers is an easy and fast method to send images documents or other types of files.

Admin

"Receive and respond to a thousands emails with Gmail."

What do you like best?

Gmail is among the few applications offering free space to send and receive emails. The most interesting thing about Gmail is that I can send and receive emails, share files, videos and audios. I have managed to serve my clients satisfactorily because I can use Gmail to respond to their request or attend to their services when the website is down or when we have experienced the technical hitch. All business emails are automatically forwarded to my Gmail account, and as such, I have been able to monitor all the operations including the customer complaints that sometimes may go unreported.

What do you dislike?

Although Gmail is an amazing application, sometimes it may be a let down, especially when it marks your emails as spams. Reporting the user's message as a spam is always frustrating, particularly when the emails are not seen early enough to attend to the sender's request. This creates a bad customer experience, and as a business owner you may end up losing clients. However, this problem can be bypassed by making sure everyday you look at your spam box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmail is the primary file directory for all your crucial information that can help you to take your business a step higher.

Gmail has improved communication both with the employees and the clients. All business emails are forwarded to my primary Gmail account, and as such, I can review the employees' dissatisfaction and complaints. This helps me to apply appropriate measures to correct the issues being raised.

Administrador de base de datos

"Send and receive messages easily and securely "

What do you like best?

Gmail is a reliable program to send and receive your messages in an easy and simple way, it is possible to write messages and attach files or send links, has different options to keep your mail safe, no one else could enter without your permission, is a perfect application for businesses and private users.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't find anything I don't like about this program, it really works great and I can safely send my messages to my different contacts and receive them in the same way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can widely recommend it to all people who need a safe email and easy to use, is totally reliable and the best thing is that you have options to have your email safe, you can send and receive messages safely and reliably, you can send different files the same way and without any problem.

When we discovered this application as a company it was very easy for us to communicate with our customers and suppliers, the workflow improved considerably and we can attach to the messages the different files we need to send, it is absolutely necessary for us as we can also link our Gmail account with different programs and applications.

Ingeniero Electrico
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Excellence for email "

What do you like best?

I like this platform because in today's world, where it is almost indispensable to have an email, Gmail has become the most reliable alternative for its security and privacy that gives its users when they want to use its services such as the way effective to be able to send and receive important documents by simply attaching the file and adding the corresponding recipient. Within the many functions and programs that Gmail has, I must quote two that I use frequently as is google docs where I can create and edit my documents in real time and the other Google Hangouts where I can chat with colleagues, friends, and make video conference, send us pictures and videos. That's why and much more I consider Gmail the best email application that exists today for its robust package of functionalities that it offers.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to have a negative review of one of the most effective email platforms out there right now. 100% RECOMMEND!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you or company currently don't have an email that benefits you, I recommend you open a Gmail account that is at the forefront right now when it comes to sending and receiving emails from anywhere in the world, but it also has a lot s apps that will make your life more enjoyable when you start using this wonderful tool.

Gmail, is being at a general level for us the tool, more used and for the multiple functions that it has, in the company we are satisfied above all with the huge amount of files that we have to send and receive inside and outside the company saving valuable time to our staff.

Vivek Jaiswal

"Easy, fast and reliable email service. "

What do you like best?

It has been one of the platforms there is, but not the best being of great interest to everyone. The best thing about this tool is its interface because it is quite modern and comfortable and easy to administer. This is also helps one to share images,videos,etc with this. I like how easy it is to handle plus you can have it on hard always because with you application for mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

More frequently use the software it should have a universal in box so that a person can access many gmail account at once. You have to take into account to put as much security as possible to completely avoid the possibility of some kind of account theft.

It allows to share documents and messages of faster form. I can quickly access from my smartphone and if it is very important. I can also keep all my mail organized without some things mixed with others. To keep a balance of the evolution of the company within trade national.

Jefe de Marketing

"Excellent email service"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent email service created by Google. Its simple interface makes it one of the best options since with that, everyone can use it. It is a platform with a fairly simple design however it is quite intuitive and efficient, it has an automatic classification of emails giving greater importance to the relevant emails and not to the emails of promotions or social. It has a very professional design allowing any executive to use it. It is a free and fully accessible service.

What do you dislike?

This is one of the most efficient tools I have used, It really comes very useful and I have no problem with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully recommended to all those who need an efficient and very easy to use email service.

This is a tool with which we can always have our mail at hand since it has an app that is compatible with any operating system, it has many functions that are quite useful since we can write emails very quickly. With it we receive our emails immediately allowing our work to flow more easily. It has a completely nice and simple interface, allowing many users to use it.

Director General

"Gmail, el mejor servicio de correo electrónico"

What do you like best?

Son muchas las características que me gustan de Gmail, por ejemplo la gran capacidad de almacenamiento que posee y aumenta progresivamente, de esta manera podemos tener guardados nuestros correos sin necesidad de eliminarlos por falta de capacidad en almacenamiento. Gmail también cuenta con un excelente motor de búsqueda avanzado que nos permite ubicar cualquier correo electrónico. Posee ventanas de chat para comunicarnos con distintos usuarios. La rapidez con la que se trabaja en Gmail es de gran gusto, nos permite trabajar de manera rápida y eficaz

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Gmail es que suele ser un poco inestable cuando hay problemas de internet, sobre todo al acceder a la bandeja de entrada, esto hace que tarde mucho en cargar y se pierde muchísimo tiempo. Otro factor que me disgusta de Gmail es que sólo ofrece una capacidad máxima de 25 MB para archivos adjuntos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmail es de gran utilidad, tanto a nivel personal, profesional o empresarial. Gmail te ofrece una gran variedad de características positivas por eso se recomienda su uso. La rapidez y eficacia con la que se puede trabajar en Gmail es única, donde puedes enviar correos corporativos, personales, entre otros archivos, fotos, videos de forma rápida y sencilla. El uso de gmail es totalmente sencillo, por eso en la actualidad es la mejor herramienta para enviar y recibir todo tipo de correos electrónicos

Los beneficios de Gmail son muchos, entre ellos podemos encontrar que Gmail es totalmente gratuito, crearte una cuenta es super sencillo. Dispone de motores de búsqueda y de sistemas de ayuda muy completos. La recuperación de contraseñas es muy sencilla. Gmail posee una gran cantidad de espacio para el almacenamiento de tus correos.

ANALISTA DE PROCESAMIENTO DE DATOS
(10,001+ employees)

"Save time and money, use Gmail."

What do you like best?

Gmail is a very easy-to-use email application that saves you time and protects your messages.

Allows the sending of a document to several users at the same time.

Use filters to locate specific messages in less time.

Allows you to schedule your emails to be sent at a later time.

It has a system of suggestions to improve emails at the time of transcription.

Allows you to send any document, such as an attachment.

Allows correspondences to arrive as quickly and safely as possible.

It is a free application, which offers large-scale storage.

Thanks to its search bar allow you to find emails quickly and easily, by keywords.

What do you dislike?

Attachments may be limited.

There are unwanted messages in the received messages, which in some cases are dubious services or unwanted publications.

It does not have a security and veracity 100% safe.

Attachments are prone to the spread of viruses.

In my place of work, I save time at the moment of delivering correspondence, thanks to Gmail making it easier for me to send the message as an attachment or in writing to several users at the same time.

Ejecutivo de cuentas en Colektia

"The best tool that communicates to the whole world"

What do you like best?

I completely love this platform because it allows each of the users to have a large storage capacity thanks to the 15Gb of space it offers for free.

It can be used as a work tool or to socialize with friends and family. Its interface is super friendly, helping people who do not regularly usethese applications to move around the space in a simple way.

Currently they added a wonderful feature that gives the user the opportunity to choose how the view of their message mailbox will be sorted, creating a more dynamic space and allowing to prioritize activities.

You can also customize the background, which helps each person to sit in a comfortable space.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I've had with this tool is its limitation of only 25mg to send files through the mailbox. Of the rest, it is a complete application that has earned its positioning by helping many people to solve the main problem of society, communication

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is definitely one of the best communication apps that exists.

I highly recommend it because it has allowed me to perform much better in my work and in my social life in general.

I can send all kinds of files, from documents to all kinds of multimedia format.

Thanks to its search engine it allows you to find the mail that is needed in a few seconds by simply typing a keyword that identifies you.

This helps to save a lot of time because by so many emails that can be received, one that others escape from the user's view.

It has included other tools such as: the calendar or the notes, which allow me to organize my time and my ideas making my days more productive.

Gerente de administración y contabilidad
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Gmail, el mejor servicio de correo electronico, rapido y seguro"

What do you like best?

Nos da la capacidad de poseer almacenamiento casi limitado, aproximadamente posee 15 GB de espacio para mensajes.

Nos ofrece las ventajas de utilizar repuestas predeterminadas con iguales estructuras de texto donde solo de debe cambiar el nombre del destinatario esto nos permite aprovechar mejor el tiempo.

Podemos usar Gmail cuando no se tiene conexión a internet a través del servicio de correo electrónico de Google, ya que el mismo ha construido una aplicación que permite trabajar offline.

Gmail no nos borra nuestra cuenta de correo si pasamos mucho tiempo sin entrar.

Tiene una seguridad total, resguarda la información y es un aspecto muy importante para el usuario, ademas nos protege el flujo de información que se maneja en nuestro correo electronico

What do you dislike?

Algunas desventajas que le veo a Gmail es que Google Labs no esta disponible en todos los idiomas, esto es algo que tiene que atender Google.

Su capacidad para adjuntar archivos es menor a otras plataformas, por ahora está limitada a sólo 25 MB, mientras que Microsoft Outlook cuenta con 50 MG.

Puede ser un poco inestable si nuestra conexión a Internet no es muy rápida siempre presenta algunos errores.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo esta platadorma de correo electronico como el mejor de todos para recibir y enviar mensajes, tiene muchas herramientas que lo harán fácil y le ayudará mucho en lo que respecta a negocios, tareas o más.

La información a través de mi teléfono es una gran ventaja en comparación con otros servicios de correo.

Es fácil de manejar, por lo que no complica nada cuando se trata de enviar un correo electrónico, el uso de gmail ha permitido aumentar la eficiencia del trabajo en equipo.