GoDaddy Email & Office

3.7

When you sign up for Professional Email, every time you send @your business.com emails, you're getting your business name and website out there.

Work for GoDaddy Email & Office?

Learning about GoDaddy Email & Office?

GoDaddy Email & Office Reviews

Showing 24 GoDaddy Email & Office reviews
GoDaddy Email & Office review by Bethany G.
Bethany G.

"Has pluses and minuses"

What do you like best?

Here's what I like best about GoDaddy email services: They're easy to set up and organize. They integrate with a lot of different type of mail programs. You can easily log in remotely to view emails. And the search options are pretty good.

What do you dislike?

It seems like there are consistent syncing issues between Outlook and my GoDaddy account. Also, the interface when you log in through a browser is very outdated and not mobile responsive if you navigate to it from a browser on your smartphone.

We use GoDaddy for our office's email accounts. It's helpful that we are all in the same space, and that we can all log in remotely to our emails. That's probably the greatest benefit.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoDaddy Email & Office
GoDaddy Email & Office review by Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.

"Not Worth the Money"

What do you like best?

It has decent security. We have only been hacked once. The ability to send from another email address from the godaddy account was great. Pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly at all. Very expensive for the quality of the product. Customer service is horrible. the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, and they are going to charge you for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good secure email and office, but not user friendly. Price for what you actually get and don't bother calling technical support if you have an issue

We use godaddy for our business email accounts. It is nice to be able to have our own email handle. We also have several email addresses that just forward to another email address which is nice. Whenever we cancel an address it used to send all the eamil from that person to a specific email, but they took that feature away unfortunately.

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Go Daddy is an essential for businesses"

What do you like best?

I can not only use Go Daddy for web hosting, but also for Email services, for web builder (Although I don't use that service, it's good to know that I can) and so may hosting needs. You can literally 20 users with unlimited email in Godaddy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't get discount offers for the services that I already have. I only get offers for services I do not use. I am a start up small business and these discounts help to keep me and by business alive. I look forward to some discounts for my own use. I don't need a new domain, I want to be able to pay less for the one I have. Maybe that 40 percent discount would be good if I can apply it to my already using invoice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why use Go daddy Email and Office? As they say themselves, you ger "Professional email that matches your domain. 50 GB email storage. Best Value. Business Premium. Pro email, 10x more storage + Microsoft Office" I give it an A+ and call it a success! If you ask the right person, they will say GoDaddy is reliable. Godaddy propagates in about 10 minutes. Since most companies uplink speed is substantially slower than their downlink, allow plenty of time for the uploads and try not to do too many at a time. And If you don't like it, you can simply switch to Office 360

I now have an email address with my domain which I think is important for a small business, to show clients that you are serious with what you offer.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"GoDaddy Email and Office is your one stop virtual business"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy Email and office is amazing I discovered that I could not only email but inside of my email tools I had the ability the use my calendar and employee chat system which was all inside of the software to stay on top of things and task without having to move into another Software or system.

What do you dislike?

Usually I have several dislikes but I can truly say that I have none thus far with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a grand slam software it is worth every penny and it's growing daily

Having a system with everything within gives me and my employees the peace of mind that we need because we are able to take care of task easier

"Best Business Email"

What do you like best?

This has been the best business email that we have ever used. The server is very trustworthy and professional. It has a sleek, clean and easy to view look and even customization options.

What do you dislike?

While I used the GoDaddy software, I did not find any particulars that I did not like. It is indeed a all around great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of a great, professional email provider and office assistant, look no further. GoDaddy's is inexpensive with top of the line options available to you. No need to worry about spam and hackers. This systems has been all around perfection for our company. It has increased security and is worry free.

Previous to using GoDaddy, we used a very common email server and always had a problem with spam and hacking. Since we have switched have not had any of these issues and the new server is trustworthy. Our clients feel more secure as do we.

"My Experience."

What do you like best?

The best way to communicate with your clients while using your brand/name.

I like the ease and the customization that I am allowed to do. My clients can easily search for my email

because it is under my name.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I dislike is when I accidentally press the back button I get automatically logged out.

Sometimes I need to manually refresh to get new emails. other than that everything works perfectly fine. I love it the ease and familiarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Go Daddy not only are you given an email that represents your brand, but you can be easily identified with email that is given. you can easily personalize your folders etc. This by far the best email and office tool you can purchase.

a way to communicate with clients and vendors. I feel that is it my very own email address with my name on it.

"Decent email provider"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy email is very easy to use and it's easy to organize your emails.

What do you dislike?

The email will go down once every few months and sometimes I don't receive my email or the recipient doesn't receive one from me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You just need to make sure you can be patient with the software. Customer service can be a bit bothersome to deal with. But over the years of using them, I feel they are headed in the right direction with their product

It's good since all our employees can have similar email address and we can all log into each other's if needed.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Nate W.
Nate W.

"GoDaddy Review"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy is simple and easy to use and helped me generate ideas for my new business with some great suggestions and ideas that I didn't have to come up with on my own.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't like the advertising. But that may not be what you're looking for. In terms of "dislike" and the features of GoDaddy, I don't have any complaints really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at using GoDaddy! It's simple, easy, and they give great suggestions if you're stuck or need more help.

I needed business email and website domains. I was able to come up with names that were available and I liked the ability to select options that I hadn't thought of on my own as well.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Efraim M.
Efraim M.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I like the platform. I've used only GoDaddy and Gmail, and I like GoDaddy better.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a mobile app. I use Outlook for that, but I wish they had their own app because I don't like Outlook as much as I like GoDaddy's online site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using GoDaddy Email for nearly 5 years. I can't imagine any other company being better. Aside from their excellent platform, their customer support is unbeatable.

"Outdated and very slow"

What do you like best?

The layout of the homepage is very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The email is outdated compared to newer emails and it took quite a while for the recipients to receive their emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something cheap then this is for you but if you are looking for something more efficient that will advance you business paying a little more for a more updated email service is definitely worth it.

We realized that the emails are very slow going out especially if they are important so we are thinking of changing to another email server.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Mindy M.
Mindy M.

"Godaddy for email for real estate team and website. "

What do you like best?

There is some ease of access in using outlook as the server for email set up.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be some disconnect with how I as a user can manage the accounts of the office I manage. The server disconnects often and we have gone whole weekends without email missing valuable leads.

This is how we have our email set up and is how we communicate with each and run our website.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Fairly basic e-mail, not a ton to learn.

What do you dislike?

Many times when I receive an attachment, such as a jpeg, or pdf, it says I don't have the proper program to open them. I have to forward it to my gmail account and can open the files without any issue. Also would love to have the "calendar" feature without having to add cost.

We have one platform for the entire company, keeps it simple.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Randy L.
Randy L.

"It is easier when it is all togther"

What do you like best?

I like having a separate marketing email that is also tied to my domain site. I can control how much or to whom it goes to. I do not like to spam and I also like to track my marketing.

What do you dislike?

I guess getting used to the different format. I have used gmail for so long and doing something else is sometimes uncomfortable but after a while, it is no big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is very good. If you have any questions, just call them.

The marketing and tracking my results. The money I save marketing to the right people far out weighs the cost.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Whitney W.
Whitney W.

"GoDaddy has been a great email host"

What do you like best?

The transition from our previous email provider to GoDaddy was quick and seamless.

What do you dislike?

We ended up forgetting to switch over our email provider at first, and I think GoDaddy could have prompted a reminder here.

We are using GoDaddy for our business email accounts, and it has been great!

"Limited functionality"

What do you like best?

The interface looks nice. Works as a very basic email program.

What do you dislike?

No calendar comes with it. If you create folders, you have to scroll down to them (as opposed to typing the name of the folder). Five font sizes (1 - 5), strange designations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email is very, very basic.

We don't use Office, only email. So that is all it does for us.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Go Daddy email is fine for basic use but lacks "

What do you like best?

The cost is low compared to other business email providers.

What do you dislike?

The look is not appealing and there are very limited options to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, it’s a fine email server. I would recommend spending more on one that offers more options if you are able.

We needed email server for our agents and chose Go Daddy based on cost.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by User in Gambling & Casinos
User in Gambling & Casinos

"GoDaddy Email Lackluster"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can login to my email from anywhere including mobile devices and not have to download an app or having to obtain a webmail client.

What do you dislike?

The mailbox only allows for 20 mb of storage unless you pay extra to upgrade.

I am a small business owner and starting out I do not have the budget to purchase an office suite with email or internet for mybusiness.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Administrator

"Email Review"

What do you like best?

The ease in which everything is to check email all the way up to limiting the amount of spam I receive.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have found which I dislike about this service.

I am able to complete all of the tasks that I need for email solutions in one place. This saves me so much time.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Expensive, needs more features for the price"

What do you like best?

I like that my entire staff can have a work email that matches the website domain.

What do you dislike?

The email runs slow, it often glitches. When you call them they say there's nothing they can do.

Also, it doesn't come with cloud storage which I really need.

My inbox isn't spammed with requests anymore. Most business is handled by my staff in their inboxes.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Administrator

"Not easily transition-able."

What do you like best?

The pricing was decent for the email accounts and domain names.

What do you dislike?

When it was time to transition to a different domain and transfer emails it was unnecessarily hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make transitioning to and from a smooth process. Add a scheduling feature.

Domain name access, email access. Calendar and scheduling was not an option.

GoDaddy Email & Office review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome! "

What do you like best?

It’s very similar to the email platforms people use for every day, personal use. This makes it familiar and easier to navigate in the work place.

What do you dislike?

The overall look of the website is a little outdated but doesn’t affect the usage or effectiveness.

Inter office communication!

GoDaddy Email & Office review by User

"Previous small business review "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, outlook interface makes it familiar Koo

What do you dislike?

Chain of logging in through GoDaddy then outlook, cannot log in directly

Needed personalized small business email and it was easy to set up with godaddy

GoDaddy Email & Office review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Your email included"

What do you like best?

The Log in and office included with email

What do you dislike?

Just the alias emails could have their own inbox and login.

Ease of an email ready with domain name ready once live

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It’s an easy email to use for work correspondence

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything about godaddy email

I use it for work communication

Learning about GoDaddy Email & Office?

* We monitor all GoDaddy Email & Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.