Ftopia

Elegant and secure file sharing for businesses

Work for Ftopia?

Learning about Ftopia?

Ftopia Reviews

Ask Ftopia a Question
Showing 1 Ftopia review
Ftopia review by Ava R.
Ava R.

"I recommend Ftopia"

What do you like best?

I like Ftopia because it is a PROFESSIONAL internet document sharing service. Being a professional service adds legitimacy and trust behind the company. I also like Ftopia because it allows you to create custom, private places to work and share documents. I can cusimize my Ftopia workspaces depending on the specific project I’m working on. This way, all of the files and documents my team and I need for a specific project are all located in the same Ftopia workspace which keeps us organized and helps us find documents easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many - most people have never heard of much less used Ftopia before. Since there are many companies that offer similar services, Ftopia seems to have a lot of competition. This has proven a disadvantage to me because the level of trust in Ftopia isn’t there yet simply because people aren’t familiar with the service. This also means that there is a learning curve for new employees at my company since most have never even heard of Ftopia. Once we get past these negatives, Ftopia is a nice service that has helped my employees become

Organized and efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Ftopia because of its enhanced privacy and security. It is one of the only internet document sharing services that has passed my companies rigorous security checks and standards. For this reason alone, Ftopia is a valuable service.

Ftopia has been a benefit to my employees because the private workspaces are just that - private. You can’t access workspaces unless you have been invited or granted permission. This allows us to store sensitive documents and files

On Ftopia - files that we once could only feel comfortable saving on our internal, secure server. Ftopia has also been a benefit to my employees because it is easy to use. It only takes a short training session before employees who are new to Ftopia are up and running with the service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ftopia

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Ftopia for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SharePoint Logo
SharePoint
3.9
(5,536)
With SharePoint you can manage versions, apply retention schedules, declare records, and place legal holds, whether you're dealing with traditional content, Web content.
Dropbox Business Logo
Dropbox Business
(4,959)
Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.
Microsoft OneDrive for Business Logo
Microsoft OneDrive for Business
(4,378)
With Microsoft OneDrive you can store any file on your SkyDrive and it's automatically available from your phone and computers. No syncing or cables needed.
Box Logo
Box
(3,467)
Box lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere. Integrate Box with Google Apps and Salesforce and access Box on mobile devices.
Sharefile Logo
Sharefile
4.0
Sharefile allows you to create a custom-branded file storage & sharing solution, password-protected space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely.
BlackBerry Workspaces Logo
BlackBerry Workspaces
3.6
BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.
Wimi Logo
Wimi
Simple online file sharing and project management software for SMBs. Online collaboration tool to increase productivity used by 20,000+ businesses.
iManage Work Logo
iManage Work
4.0
iManage software enables teams to work together securely with the exploding volume of documents and email from any location, using any device. WorkSite is a simple-to-use document management system that can be deployed across your organization quickly, with minimal training and at a low total cost, for a rapid return on investment.
GatherContent Logo
GatherContent
GatherContent is an online platform designed to help teams easily organise, structure and produce content.
Adobe Business Catalyst Logo
Adobe Business Catalyst
Adobe Business Catalyst is a hosted application for building and managing online businesses - without coding.

Learning about Ftopia?

* We monitor all Ftopia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.