4.7

Divvy is free, fully-automated proactive spend management platform, giving instant visibility and control over company spend and expenses.

* Terms & conditions apply: must be a financial decision maker within a verified US company.

Work for Divvy?

Learning about Divvy?

Divvy Reviews

Ask Divvy a Question
Showing 25 Divvy reviews
Divvy review by Mike H.
Mike H.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Divvy
Divvy review by William L. D.
William L. D.

"Divvy: Perfection; Being free is just an added bonus."

What do you like best?

We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card.

Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features.

I 100% recommend Divvy to every business.

Their people and customer service is also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of any scenario where it would not be appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.

Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.

Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy.

Decreased time spent reconciling, tracking, and other tedious tasks on credit cards easily by greater than 75%.

Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.

Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.

Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Divvy review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Divvy is the product that finally brings sales & finance teams to the same side"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to submit my receipts. I love how I actually submit my receipts for the first time in my short 15 year career. I love that the finance team doesn't have to frustratingly track me and my receipts down at the end of the end of the month (for the record, I'd be frustrated with me to if I was on the finance team). I love how simple it is. I love the boundaries that this product creates. We sales people need boundaries. Is that hard to say? Yes. But honestly, anyone who spends money needs boundaries. Employees may be disappointed when you say that, but it's like my girl Brene Brown says: "Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others."

Divvy brings more love internally because it takes away the guessing.

Being proactive, clear, and in control with finances > being reactive and a victim when your people don't meet your "expectations".

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the app is buggy at times. Nothing horrible, just crashes occasionally as do most apps on my apple iphone 7 of the plus nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free. They only make money when you spend money. Try it out. It won't disappoint.

Healing the relationship between finance and every other team, especially sales & marketing. I've realized more self-love because I haven't felt so bad about losing my receipts and avoiding finance when they are asking for them at the end of every month.

Divvy review by Sydney J.
Sydney J.

"Divvy is the best and only option! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that each employee gets a company card and I don't have to wait for my CEO to not be on a call to ask him for funds or for his card. I love the virtual cards and I love that I can see how much is being spent out of the budget in real time. Divvy is the best.

What do you dislike?

The only think I dislike about Divvy is that I didn't find the product sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking about using this product, do it! The team is dedicated to your success and will be with your company every step of the way. Don't believe me? Get paid $50 to take a demo.

Divvy is the solution to a problem that every company faces! Divvy is a budgeting software, expense management platform, its is your company card and it is free! There is no more headache anymore and it is perfect for a company regardless of the size. Seriously, Divvy is the best solution to all of your financial problems.

Divvy review by User in Financial Services

"Saves time & simplifies expenses. No reimbursements, manual reports."

What do you like best?

Always knowing my budget, balance, expenses and forecast for spending for the month, and not having to mess with reimbursements and expense reports is really nice. Saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were sub-level or "nested" budgets. I manage a lot of vendors that are each part of our company spend budget, and I'd love to have a "Digital Marketing" budget, with nested budgets inside of it, for Google, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook, etc. Then I could balance out the monthly budget and reallocate where needed, while keeping the same higher level budget each month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get set up with Divvy, I'd say dive in 100%. Use it for all purchases, all vendor accounts. It's much better when fully implemented, instead of some transactions in Divvy, others on a corporate AMEX, others reimbursed from a personal debit, etc.

Budgeting and spend control at every level, from CEO to interns. We all have cards, and we all follow the same budget and security protocols with vendors. The send and receive funds feature makes it easy to adjust as needed in the moment.

Divvy review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Use Divvy hate month end expense reports, but love more budget!"

What do you like best?

It’s true! We all hate month end expense reporting. It’s insane to wait that long and never remember where those receipts are. Divvy automates everything, in real-time including Travel booking now too.

But the best is you can ask your CEO for more budget, and the tool has a great ROI of the opportunity space to attach with your ask!

What do you dislike?

It’s just so easy! Can’t find any reason not to just love this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial and you too will see how smart this disruptive product is,

Month end expense reports were avoided as waste of valuable creative be time. There was no getting around it until we discovered the efficiency of real-time Divvy!

Divvy review by Megan T.
Megan T.

"Free and Valuable"

What do you like best?

There is no downside to using Divvy. It saves you time and money at no extra expense!

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind. They continually come out with new features that improve the product. If I ever have feedback they are very interested in hearing what it is and implementing it if they can!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take a demo! They give you money to use the product. You'll be able to see for yourself if the product is the right fit for the company!

It solves the issue of company employees overspending and gives a company full control/transparency into what is being spent in real time!

Divvy review by M. B.
M. B.

"Game-changing product"

What do you like best?

We are able to categorize transactions after the purchase using custom fields that are searchable.

Funds are allocated to a person, not a specific credit card number. Our team can switch between a physical card and virtual cards; those transactions can be categorized in a way specific to our organization.

This flexibility has completely changed the way we do business. No exaggeration when I said Divvy is a game-changer.

What do you dislike?

This is a new software so it can be buggy and slow at times.

However, Divvy has consistently and timely addressed issues and is continually investing back in the product.

After working with Divvy, I have come to respect the integrity of the organization. The staff are not only knowledgeable, but strive to create an experience that is light-hearted and fun. An unexpected treat coming from a credit card company.

Divvy review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Great for managing multiple budgets"

What do you like best?

Divvy gives me complete control of the credit card use of each employee.

What do you dislike?

QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect. Statements are difficult to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Great customer service.

Divvy gives me full visibility and implementation of our expense policy, ability to manage multiple budgets, and provided credits directly.

Divvy review by Hillary C.
Hillary C.

"Simple Money Mgmt"

What do you like best?

Divvy's software is simple and user friendly. It's easy to keep track of expenses and sort through what needs attention and what's ready to go to the expense report.

What do you dislike?

We don't have much to complain about with Divvy. Thumbs up!

No manual receipt tracking. Easy to see who's compliant and who isn't.

Divvy review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Brilliant Idea "

What do you like best?

It's FREE to the user!!!!!!

the automation of tedious bookkeeping tasks

the flexibility it provides in terms of cashflow

the added layer of protection against overcharges

the support staff is great and provide EXCELLENT customer service.

What do you dislike?

So far, I like everything. I do expect the features to expand in the near future, as integration with accounting software is improved.

Cashflow is always a problem but using Divvy, we are able to choose the date on which we pay each month and adjust for when we are paid by our customers.

Divvy review by Seth K.
Seth K.

"Great for trade shows and keeping track of expenses"

What do you like best?

The app is fantastic for tracking my expenses while at conferences and trade shows. I can be given my per diem on the card and expenses are automatically tracked.

What do you dislike?

The only downside with the app sometimes needs to be quit and then restarted to function, but otherwise flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely bring Divvy onboard for any sales team that travels, wonderful platform and its free!

I've been able to accurately track spending while on the road for work and the process of submitting receipts for my expenses is a breeze! Unfortunately we're not using Divvy anymore at the moment, but hope to get it back!

Divvy review by User in Financial Services

"Divvy is changing the way spending is done in the workplace"

What do you like best?

Divvy is 100% free. Instead of paying $7-$12 per user for Concur/Expensify, it's totally free.

When an employee swipes their Divvy MasterCard, all information flows into the expense software. No more tracking down receipts - hallelujah!

What do you dislike?

Still in Beta. Working out kinks. Sometimes the implementation can take a little while. Especially with a large team. However, this is the case with any good software. Once it's up and running it's great, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hate expense reports and tracking down receipts, Divvy is for you. It eliminates this pain point entirely.

Eliminating expense reports

No more tracking down receipts

Enabling a proactive form of spending (opposed to reactive)

Divvy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome way to budget correctly for your business"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product. It makes it very easy to submit funds, control funds, and make sure that the money is being used appropriately instead of people just swiping a credit card for expenses.

What do you dislike?

The admin side of things could be more user-friendly. They are still an early company so I'm sure they are figuring a lot of stuff out still.

Being able to allocate funds appropriately, securely, and to automate expenses. We waste way less money this way.

Divvy review by Johny W.
Johny W.

"Get control of your spend"

What do you like best?

I like the easy budgeting, recurring budgets, and proactive management of spending. Instead of waiting until the end of the month to hope I'm within budget, I can control all spending in real time.

What do you dislike?

I just have a few feature requests that I know are coming

Get control of spending. Fraud prevention. Visibility into spend

Divvy review by User

"Divvy is cool!"

What do you like best?

Divvy makes expense tracking easy AF. Its free to use and the interface is slick.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. My accounting admin said the actual computer interface for her wasn't super robust yet, but I'm sure that will improve as they grow. These guys are disrupting the space for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Divvy. They make things easy.

Expense tracking.

Divvy review by aaron j v.
aaron j v.

"Divvy's great"

What do you like best?

Divvy's Customer Success and User Support teams are remarkable!

What do you dislike?

Notifications for incomplete transactions are a minor annoyance.

Expense tracking - Divvy provides a user friendly solution that we easily customize according to our accounting needs.

Employee reimbursements - Divvy has dramatically reduced the amount of reimbursements processed and wait time for employee receipt.

Divvy review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great New Payment Option"

What do you like best?

Love the real-time access to see how cardholders are using their card

What do you dislike?

It will improve with time, but they are still new and the product needs to be further developed to be used with medium-large organizations that have multiple departments and controls in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really neat new company that allows you to keep better tabs on corporate credit cards, budgets, and easily keep track of receipts.

Reducing frustration of having multiple people using the same credit card and tracking down receipts afterwards to reconcile the card

Divvy review by John E.
John E.

"Easy card mgmt."

What do you like best?

I like being able to see transaction in real time.

What do you dislike?

Inability to log into more than one company at a time in the app.

Keeping up with receipts. Holding people to their budget.

Divvy review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use program with functional features"

What do you like best?

It’s a secure financial platform for businesses to manage payments and subscriptions. It is very to use to view employee spending and to qualify reimbursement. It helps with putting together a strategic budget.

What do you dislike?

The program is very sound, however like any program it could be more polished

Recommendations to others considering the product

It competes with concur but with more features.

It is much easier to keep track of reimbursements. Employee money saved and company monet.

Divvy review by Agency in Airlines/Aviation
Agency in Airlines/Aviation

"Amazing convenience"

What do you like best?

Amazing customer service! The card is very Convenient and useful when everyone if the department has access to funds from their cards!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t had any problems with Divvy!

When one department has the card I am still able to buy the products I need without waiting for the card from another department.

Divvy review by Administrator

"Incredibly simple and intuitive!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see exactly how my employees are spending money in real time. It is very simple, easy to use especially, and aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

It is better than any other expense tool on the market

I can see exactly how much money is being spent on specific projects in real time.

Divvy review by Consultant

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like that it manages payments and subscriptions, build strategic budgets, and eliminate expense reports. I like that it does it in real time.

What do you dislike?

Very costly and the time it takes up to install takes a while

Submitting receipts, exporting reports

Divvy review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Wish I knew about this sooner!"

What do you like best?

I love having real time control over our finances and seeing where our money is spent.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I currently dislike about it.

We are able to keep our spending in check before they become a problem.

"Divy Pay Review "

What do you like best?

Appealing interface display and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks / steps in order to process

Fast service from business to customer

Learn more about Divvy

Divvy Videos

Learning about Divvy?

* We monitor all Divvy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7