Blissfully

Blissfully

Blissfully automates SaaS tracking, savings, and security.

Work for Blissfully?

Learning about Blissfully?

Blissfully Reviews

Ask Blissfully a Question
Showing 14 Blissfully reviews
Jeremy S.

"No One Can (or Should Have to) Live without This App"

What do you like best?

Our startup is awash in SaaS solutions. While they make us way more efficient, they reproduce like rabbits, and now we have upwards of 50 different apps that we use. If it weren't for Blissfully, I would have no idea who was using what or how much we spend or if we even need everything that's being used or if we have overlapping subscriptions. In fact, I wouldn't even know that we're using over 50 SaaS applications.

Both through Google's single sign-on and scraping, Blissfully is able to tell me everything I need to know to get my arms around what the hell is going on with all of our amazing, but incredibly fertile, SaaS tools

What do you dislike?

The dashboard UI could use a little work (but now I'm just nitpicking).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out for a week or two, and you'll know you need to have this. (I think they have a free trial option, but I can't remember for sure.)

I had absolutely no idea what was going on in terms of all of the SaaS tools we were using. Now I know everything. This must be what it's like to be God.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Blissfully

"Great product and always improving"

What do you like best?

The product is fantastic! Being able to find the apps that we didn't even know were out there is a fantastic feature, really keeps everyone honest with what they are using. Reporting on the financial data that it harvests from Quickbooks and emails really helps us to analyze what is in our environment and giving us the ability to strategically decide if it is a a needed application. Being able to visually see budgets as allocated by Cost Center, Department, & Team makes it easier to analyze to see what departments are spending the most and then we can strategize on how to bring those costs down.

The different workflow that are available help us to keep track of all of the different projects we have going on, the on/off boarding especially since it will allow for us to easily audit a user. For onboarding this will help the new hire have an easier experience and for offboarding it is knowing that everyone has done their part to ensure that the user has been completely turned off from the environment and can't access any data.

What do you dislike?

The product is great and at the moment nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great base product and they are always improving!

SaaS realization, budget tracking, insights into the apps, user realization, on/offboarding & vendor workflows (key for security audits).

What SaaS Operations Management solution do you use?

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

Haven't used this app to the full extent yet - implementation time is longer than expected, still setting up and perfecting Workflows before unleashing, but excited to onboard and offboard applications in a more timely/efficient manner!

What do you dislike?

- No "Rise People" (very popular HR software) app integration yet (is there an ETA on this?)

- No function to put tasks in order (just yet - they said they are working on this!) which is not super efficient when the office admin has many Simple Tasks and their old Excel sheet checklist is still better to use b/c tasks there in the proper order

- Blissfully will be super helpful for pinging different people in the company who are IT Admins of the Apps we use for business to onboard or offboard someone without having to manually do!

- This app will also ensure we don't miss any Apps or critical tasks in our onboarding/offboarding process

- We will save money in unused Apps that Blissfully will pick-up on and notify us about! Can help us cancel subscriptions we may have forgot about

Joel F.

"Simplified on-boarding/off-boarding to help move towards SOC 2"

What do you like best?

The breadth of information available on each employee within Blissfully. Additionally, I really like how you when on-boarding an employee you can select from multiple "teams" to create the right mix of tasks. This is super helpful as to not needing to have multiple places for common tools like GSuite, Slack, Trello...

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. All issues I've seen have been addressed quickly and the tool continues to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the free trial, you'll see in that time that the product is great.

The major thing for us was being able to maintain an on-boarding and off-boarding checklist as we move towards SOC 2 compliance. On-boarding checklists are easy-ish to maintain in other places, but are very static. As an employee is with the company longer and longer we naturally bring on more and different software, and who realistically goes and updates all the old on-boarding checklists... Blissfully does that for you. So if/when it comes time to off-board that employee you have a checklist of not just the tools/accounts they were on-boarded with but everything new they've been given access to over time.

Anna S.

"Flyhomes Review - IT Team"

What do you like best?

I like the UI of the site. It's pretty easy to look at and understand all the information in one glance and that's a very nice feature. As well as I like that you can create department specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was a way to create roles within departments (teams/work groups). We have a lot of different roles among departments and as someone who is using this tool to help manage our onboard process that would definitely make things a bit more organized and easier to use. Also, for offboarding having access to Microsoft would make our process more streamlined & more likely to be used as I have to go into Blissfully for Gmail and then over to the Office portal to work through that part, at that point I'm still just using the Gsuite portal instead of Blissfully. I'm still mostly working out of our Trello board, because although Blissfully has the software needs, there's not a really good way to create a "task list" to work through, and I work with our HR and recruiting team to manage onboarding/offboarding so they're working in the old system still too. I think adding roles nested in departments, Microsoft integration and the ability to create Task-Oriented(not software) lists could be very helpful for full adoption of Blissfully.

We can offboard and archive someone with on click from Gmail and this is really great, but on my end there's still a lot of functionality that doesn't really feel streamlined for this to be a real problem solver, which can very much be a "user" issue on my end, but I still don't find it robust enough to work from to really help out on my processes. I don't like to be half way in a lot of processes, and for now my Trello board still works better for me.

Sean M.

"Awesome SaaS spend analysis tool"

What do you like best?

Beautifully designed, slick and smooth UI/UX. Best tool for the $$ I found to date, no other tool can touch their model/pricing.

What do you dislike?

We're connected to way too many SaaS products, so taking action is a big next step that we haven't taken time to do yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare against existing tools out there - at some scale, the existing ones may be competitive. But at small business scale, nothing can touch it.

Before Blissfully, we didn't have dashboard to understand what we were spending money on in the business, and who was using them. The closest we had was retroactive "expense" reporting via QuickBooks.

Scott D.

"Excellent! Blissfully provided immediate value"

What do you like best?

I love the app view as well as workflows. My company is perusing SOC 2 and having all of this built in for provisioning is great. I also love how responsive your support team is as well as the direction of your company.

What do you dislike?

It is rough around the edges. I often run into UI related bugs or wishing Blissfully interacted with 3rd party systems for provisioning.

SOC2 audit trail and vendor workflow management has been great. Also watching our spend and not duplicating accounts.

Randy N.

"Simple, easy, and makes work so much nicer."

What do you like best?

the most important thing to be is the easy on and off boarding process. I am able to organize and keep track of what applications new employees need provisioned for them as well as releasing licenses of employees no longer there.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how much in the spend section I have to customize each and every application that we use (setting up owners and such) but this isnt a bad feature. Its just something to have to upkeep and manage a lot.

Im not really having any problems right now because the staff at Blissfully was able to resolve the issues I had and add the features I would like super fast.

AC

"ROI in first 3 Days"

What do you like best?

It very intuitively captured all of our SaaS solutions used by all departments. We then quickly separated into the appropriate teams, assigned provisioning recommendations and approval processes. We are able to capture future renewal dates, product owner, and IT lead, which allows us to be prepared for any renewal event employee change.

Within the first week we had identified redundant services (across different teams), consolidate plans, and prepare for some services' end of life.

What do you dislike?

There is a need to improve the Workflow Templates, so that they can be saved and reused. Their product delivery has been excellent, so I expect this to be delivered shortly.

Some applications are archived or depreciated - it can be difficult to hide some of the expired services from certain views.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sooner rather than later. The more systems you start purchasing without Blissfully in place, the more work you will have when it finally becomes critical.

Pay me now, pay me later - pay me now is always more cost effective in the long run.

We are solving the massive business problem of not entirely knowing every system which touches your product or customer. With Blissfully we literally see every in use or new service which is purchased through our departments. This gives us great operational insight, as well as even furthered compliance ensuring our digital footprint integrity.

Ben R.

"Invaluable tool for managing IT & SaaS"

What do you like best?

Blissfully makes it easy to select, track & appropriately utilize our IT services & SaaS. We’ve saved money, we’ve saved time, and we’re more sane.

What do you dislike?

It’s early days for Blissfully, so I’m sure they will build out much more functionality over time.

* Managing IT, saving time

* Security/access, ensuring the right level of access

* Onboarding, save time

* SaaS spend, save money

Juval L.

"Extremely useful"

What do you like best?

The onboarding flow, workflows, using the app to keep track of security

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to create tasks with uploads under the apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get an initial walkthrough there's lots of cool features

I moved all my onboarding and offboarding checklists off spreadsheets

"A hands-off management! "

What do you like best?

I love the in depth analysis! It lessens the stress of workflow, budget and much more! I love the financial tracking, it helps our business decipher our benefits!

What do you dislike?

The platform is hard to use for some of our employees. It is really pretty, it some faculty find it harder to navigate.

Helps us stay organized and I get to feel secure. We track financials and see when our subscriptions are about to renew!

"SaaS Spend Optimization"

What do you like best?

Approach to IT at my organization became much simpler.

What do you dislike?

So far I did not find any issue using this great software and no negative feedback to report.

I got my company spending optimized in a single place, with real-time data so my team no longer need to struggle to keep SaaS in check.

"Excellent dashboard for visualizing spend"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, no integration required, excellent product team.

What do you dislike?

Some of our vendors are not supported. Typically specialized vendors. I've sent requests to their product team.

Excellent dashboard for seeing SaaS spend. We've identified a few services that we need to retire (has saved a few hundred $ each month)

Learning about Blissfully?

* We monitor all Blissfully reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.