Blissfully

Blissfully automates SaaS tracking, savings, and security.

Work for Blissfully?

Learning about Blissfully?

Blissfully Reviews

Ask Blissfully a Question
Showing 5 Blissfully reviews
Blissfully review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Awesome SaaS spend analysis tool"

What do you like best?

Beautifully designed, slick and smooth UI/UX. Best tool for the $$ I found to date, no other tool can touch their model/pricing.

What do you dislike?

We're connected to way too many SaaS products, so taking action is a big next step that we haven't taken time to do yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare against existing tools out there - at some scale, the existing ones may be competitive. But at small business scale, nothing can touch it.

Before Blissfully, we didn't have dashboard to understand what we were spending money on in the business, and who was using them. The closest we had was retroactive "expense" reporting via QuickBooks.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Blissfully
Blissfully review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"Invaluable tool for managing IT & SaaS"

What do you like best?

Blissfully makes it easy to select, track & appropriately utilize our IT services & SaaS. We’ve saved money, we’ve saved time, and we’re more sane.

What do you dislike?

It’s early days for Blissfully, so I’m sure they will build out much more functionality over time.

* Managing IT, saving time

* Security/access, ensuring the right level of access

* Onboarding, save time

* SaaS spend, save money

What Software Asset Management solution do you use?

Blissfully review by User in Higher Education

"A hands-off management! "

What do you like best?

I love the in depth analysis! It lessens the stress of workflow, budget and much more! I love the financial tracking, it helps our business decipher our benefits!

What do you dislike?

The platform is hard to use for some of our employees. It is really pretty, it some faculty find it harder to navigate.

Helps us stay organized and I get to feel secure. We track financials and see when our subscriptions are about to renew!

Blissfully review by Administrator

"SaaS Spend Optimization"

What do you like best?

Approach to IT at my organization became much simpler.

What do you dislike?

So far I did not find any issue using this great software and no negative feedback to report.

I got my company spending optimized in a single place, with real-time data so my team no longer need to struggle to keep SaaS in check.

Blissfully review by User in Internet

"Excellent dashboard for visualizing spend"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, no integration required, excellent product team.

What do you dislike?

Some of our vendors are not supported. Typically specialized vendors. I've sent requests to their product team.

Excellent dashboard for seeing SaaS spend. We've identified a few services that we need to retire (has saved a few hundred $ each month)

Learning about Blissfully?

* We monitor all Blissfully reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.