SurveyMonkey Audience

SurveyMonkey Audience is the fastest way to buy survey respondents to get consumer opinions. Get real-time feedback from people around the world. Easily run your own market research in minutes with SurveyMonkey Audience.

Work for SurveyMonkey Audience?

Learning about SurveyMonkey Audience?

Categories

SurveyMonkey Audience Reviews

Ask SurveyMonkey Audience a Question
Showing 76 SurveyMonkey Audience reviews
SurveyMonkey Audience review by Damyen B.
Damyen B.

"Student for State University"

What do you like best?

What's not to like about the service? I have always enjoyed using this service because it's very easy for people to make surveys and to respond to them. It worked well for the number of respondents (less than 120 tops). We definitely enjoyed the estimated completion time and completion rate. We did get to see it what the respondents said and how long they took to fill out the whole thing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to pay for the service. I typically use Google Drive to create response forms and don' have a second guess about how I'm going to record data from people. Maybe if there was a student option and if our team of entertainers had more people to give us feedback then a switch would be an idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the tools at hand first before checking out a premium option. Yes it's free to sign up for and use but honestly, if you need to gain feedback from hundreds of people, this is your way to gain data.

We have realized that we do enjoy the program but the price is what makes our group turn away. It's paying a subscription that we might only use 4 times a year for post-event feedback. We only get so much of a budget that would have to constitute each survey being worth a few dollars. The free version was fine but we did settle for the free

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveyMonkey Audience
SurveyMonkey Audience review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Easy. Simple. Fun. Real raw data."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I like the best. I am not tech savvy but this was so simple! Great instructions for set up! I was up and running on this in no time! I did not use the text analysis tool but I will use that the next time I decide to utilize Survery Monkey Audience.

What do you dislike?

I honestly thought everything about this product was great. It is professional looking and easy to use. I am not sure that I would change anything about this product. The crucial data that is available after utilizing this tool makes me truly feel like there are dislikes. Had no issues and no need to use another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have your questions ready and this process will go quickly! The only place I have heard people get a snag is with their own material! The information that you will get will be important to the growth of your business! Take it seriously and this product will take care of your needs.

Trying to figure out what parts of a client event that they liked and what part they didn't like. I used the provided email addresses from the event and sent them to the client for an immediate response. We had a response rate of 100% and I believe it was due to the professional look of this product. Market Driven data is crucial to any business and the fact that it was this easy and I had it up and running in minutes is incredible. Great job on the software!

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Naresh P.
Naresh P.

"SurveyMonkey best for Survey"

What do you like best?

1) The Design of the templates are very attractive that helps to attract the customer to leave feedback.

2) By default, SurveyMonkey Audience questions are what a user wants.

3) It's easy to install and available for all pc operating systems, Android phones, and IOS devices.

4) Due to availability in Android and IOS devices, that is giving more flexibility to my team.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to find any drawback or any downside but I'll suggest that it could improve it's insights about the survey then things could be gotten much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other users who are using any other tool for the survey to them I would strongly recommend that please give one try to SurveyMonkey Audience and feel the difference.

1. SurveyMonkey Audience is helping us to get customer satisfaction feedback constantly.

2. It is also helping us to get feedback within the organization.

3. Before entering a new market we do a survey and try to collect information as much as possible and in this respect, SurveyMonkey is helping a lot.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Piyush M.
Piyush M.

"Master of survey tools"

What do you like best?

I like the different templates and features available in the SurveyMonkey which are designed to help all kind of surveys required in day to day operations be it employee/customer feedback survey, market research or just a quick poll

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey doesn;t have the option to schedule a survey. This feature is immensely helpful when you are preparing a survey with an audience from other geographies

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good tool with a good range of features available. I would recommend everyone to first use a free version of the tool and as and when you get a hang of it then switch to paid version

Survey Monkey has helped my organization in gathering information about employee satisfaction and feedback of the programs/workshops we conduct regularly for the employees

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Edwin K.
Edwin K.

"Incredible Market Research Tools"

What do you like best?

Using the survey monkey audience allows me to do my market research easily with a really targeted audience. Survey Monkey also allows me to create the survey questionnaires for free and that really helps me a lot.

By using the Survey Monkey Audience, I save my time from working on complicated works. Survey Monkey makes my team more productive in conducting market research.

What do you dislike?

The price per response is a little bit expensive but still reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Survey Monkey Audience can help people who need to evaluate their idea very easily compared to the conventional way. The price is pretty reasonable and you can also target your audience demographic.

Conducting market research to the targeted audience

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Kayla J.
Kayla J.

"Survey monkey "

What do you like best?

I love how easy and user friendly survey money is for anyone building or taking a survey. I feel like you do not need much experience at all with technology to figure out how to use and navigate thru survey monkey.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specifically that I dont like about survey monkey. It is simply the best survey engine to take or create surveys on. Nothing to say that could change it at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and dont hesitate its so easy and quick to learn and navigate thru. Making surveys are just as easy as taking. Dive in and create a fun environment for others to use and for you to learn from.

I think the biggest barrier is getting people to try and take it. Alot of people think that they will have trouble or think it may be time consuming when most often times it is simple and super easy to use or even create a survey for others to take.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Jorge A.
Jorge A.

"SurveyMonkey Audience, the easiest DIY market research solution"

What do you like best?

has just amplified your ability to make an authentic connection with consumers around the world. It’s fast, accessible, always on, global, and absolutely powerful! In addition to the millions survey respondents in the US, you can send your survey to respondents in over 100 countries. You can drill down and reach the right people with pre-profiled attributes and custom screening questions. Deploy a survey in minutes, get results in real-time, and discover the insights you need to make data-driven decisions with our analysis tool.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the pricing structure could be improved and be with more options but not a huge problem. Everything goes in a great way. Without any issue at this time with the software and very useful to the company. The things that can be improved are things like the interface or the price that we can almost apply to any application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

businesses and investors can stay in front of developments that might make the difference between big wins and big losses. Holiday shopping season is upon us, and what we found this month could be good—or bad—news depending on your size: big-box stores are losing out to local businesses during this crucial time of year.

Another strength of this feature is that when you analyze your results, all the responses across languages are merged together as one single data set. Now, any team, anywhere, on any budget can use SurveyMonkey Audience to conduct market research in as many as 16 languages.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Connie  A.
Connie A.

"SurveyMonkey Audience Review - Medical Field "

What do you like best?

If you want to run market research Survey Monkey is a great tool which you can use to run such research. It allows you to specify who you want to get answers from (target market) and you’re charged by the number of responses.

What do you dislike?

There’s no real-life customer support, so you have to email them. This is a little frustrating if you need immediate assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyMonkey Audience allows you to focus on surveying a specific market. It is user friendly, which makes implementation easy.

I get to target the specify who I want to get answers from.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Éder B.
Éder B.

"Easiest way to create forms"

What do you like best?

It was an event my company did, and I needed to send for all the guests a form to receive their feedbacks. It was my very first time using the tool and was not what I expected: it was easy to create forms, to edit, to personalize with logos and different collors, works very well.

What do you dislike?

The Survey Monkey has a lot of tools that you can explore, some are simple, some not, and when I used for the first time I did'nt saw a tutorial who could guide me to these hard tools.

First we gain time doing it, and when talking about the resources, it offers a lot of different things, so you can addapt your forms according to what you need, or who is your audience.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Rohan K.
Rohan K.

"Survey Monkey Review "

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey allows for quick, easy, and focused surveys and questionarries. This is very helpful when you need a large (or even small) audience to give you feedback or concise information.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with survey monkey. More customization on how the surveys look would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version of the tool to see if you like it. Im sure you will!

Business problems solved using SurveyMonkey include employee response to events, manager feedbacks, overall experience surveys, and how we can improve questionaries.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Jairo J.
Jairo J.

"Using Survey Monkey for students and for my classroom"

What do you like best?

I am able to conduct interviews of students and gain feedback that will help my future students

What do you dislike?

I am not able to add pictures to the questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am unable to connect survey monkey audience to other software that the school uses. I am able to recreate templates, and create simple surveys to gain feedback but if I can somehow connect all of my apps together, it would make my life easier.

I am also able to include test grades and upload them with a template

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Mahesh P.
Mahesh P.

"SurveyMonkey Usage for CQO"

What do you like best?

This software provides a great way for us to gauge feedback from vital audiences and stakeholders in order to better tailor our processes and approaches to best meet their needs on a continuous basis.

What do you dislike?

The reporting and export mechanism is not very user friendly. A lot of extra analysis needs to be done in order to glean results.

We lacked a way to gauge feedback from large audiences after major events. This software has now allowed us with an easy way to reach wide audiences.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and user friendly this is super easy to use and send out to my key audience of my company to figure out what is wanted or their interests to save money for my company so I don’t buy things that won’t sell. This survey company has saved me a few business mistakes and that is huge for a small one woman business.

What do you dislike?

If I need more detailed data it makes it harder. This can be a great tool, but if I wanted more detailed or to reach a broader audience I need to pay for those types of services that I just don’t have in the budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No fuss software that is easy to use if your aren’t technical

Audience interests

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Justin Y.
Justin Y.

"Student preference survey-determining what type of activities were popular "

What do you like best?

The quick interface makes it easy to create a survey on a short notice and collect data at a fast pace. Also it's really easy to send out the survey and tag in social media sites such as Facebook and other messenger application such as Kakaotalk.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to dislike because the function is so simple and linear. Since the function the application was so linear there isn't many variation and hence there less dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick survey to acquire quick results, then this product is really helpful in achieving that.

I wanted to know what type of activities that student were interested and the individual student grade levels.

"Data Driven"

What do you like best?

I like survey monkey because of its ease of use and how it shows results. It allows you to easily create surveys as well as track your team's quality and results. We are highly data driven and this helps us in reporting and displays.

Each survey is specific to what you are looking to create, then gives you the analytics to work with and make decisions. Not only can this be used internally with your company but also with the customers. As a tech company safety and security is a priority of our and Survey Monkey guarantees the protection we strive for too. This is especially important since we are a global company and it needs to be used outside of the US.

What do you dislike?

The service that my company uses only allows one user in the system at a time. If you are trying to save something, it can get tricky if you're both working on the same thing. Maybe there is a cloud base but it's not something that we use.

This program is not available for reps to see, only management. We have to log in and physically show our teams other wise they can not see the results. It would be beneficial to allow anyone access so they can see the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program for the call center atmosphere or any customer service facing role where you are graded for quality. It also helps with healthy competition and drives results so that each rep is able to see their results in real time. Would be great if it could be integrated with salesforce!

Again, we use survey money to score/rate each of our representatives. It automatically creates scales and charts so that the team can compare themselves to one another and allows for healthy competition driving our results.

Allows for real time results and great competition on the team!

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User

"Marketing Research For The Service Professionel"

What do you like best?

The Survey Monkey Audience is a good thing to have when you're in business, cause it is a helpful platform in Marketing your business, as well as to help u decide whom you're going to Market your business to? For example, with my Wellness business that specialize in Massage Therapy, I would usually Market candidates who are at least 18 years and older, men or women, even though some other folks may have anyone, practically from birth and up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would really dislike about the Survey Monkey audience platform. However, if you don,t know exactly what your doing when adding this, it can be kind of difficult. When I was in school, I am glad we have done a similar project on it, in which it had really helped out by the time I had Graduated and have went int to a real business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is usually a good thing to have mainly, when you're getting ready to start a Business or just about any Venture.

When your doing Massage Therapy or any kind of Physical therapy on anyone, you would have to be careful. Some people who would perform on children children or teenagers would have to be careful & be Professional, in their duties mainly, without the presence of a Parent or Guardian.

"Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

Audience Credits make our life easier, so you can focus on the fun part: Doing research

What do you dislike?

Incentives are generally handed out to get sufficient sample. In absence of any sort of incentive why would anyone even be interested in filling up your survey? Especially if the survey has more than 5–6 closed ended questions. Some people do fill it up if they have a high affinity to the brand (Harley Davidson, P & G etc.) but even then the survey needs to be short and sweet to get sufficient people to fill it up. So when you have a lot of questions (10+) in your survey, some sort of incentive may be required to boost responses (Especially for online surveys when you don’t have a middleman who can convince people to participate in the survey)

If you have email ids of your TG, you can push surveys via email to them. In absence of incentives the response rate is abysmal in such cases. However you need not reward every respondent and can just promise a big reward to say 5–10 respondents to boost completes.

You can push surveys through websites by displaying banner ads.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User

"survey monkey a practical tool"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot since I save time and money since I do not have to print the surveys, it also has a free version, you can add funds and designs, the environment is pleasant and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the free version is limited which leads to migrate to the paid version incurring in higher cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this tool widely, as long as its use is to gather information by applying surveys taking a representative sample and thereby be able to both solve problems and make decisions that improve the functionality of the company.

with it we rely on obtaining through a survey applied to the work environment, information that allows us to work much more efficiently and effectively, giving a much more precise answer for companies, saving time and money.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"College life "

What do you like best?

I got To experience both sides creating and being a part of the survey monkey audience. It was extremely helpful because it broke things down as far as results and expectations of the survey I had people take. When I took the survey it was very hands-on straight to the point not too complicated.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really recall many downsides except having way too many vague options for answers. Maybe thinking about categorizing some of the options you have when trying to build or lay out a survey

When I initially used it it was for class but it was for advertising and marketing. If I were to go into business I would understand how to use it based off of a particular target market and or audience. Being very specific can narrow down results very quickly

SurveyMonkey Audience review by luis s.
luis s.

"SurveyMonkey Audience"

What do you like best?

a really unique platform in its entirety with SurveyMonkey Audience has been really useful in our organization because it allows us to understand where the trends are going and helps us a lot to see predictions.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this application. has adapted quickly and easily to my organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product because it has worked very well for my organization, its deployment is very good. it is wonderful.

It has helped us to manage the company's data with security and advanced controls and this has allowed my team to collaborate safely.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Being able to use this program in gauging how our services may be warranted in our market area was incredible. Not only were we able to receive the necessary responses in how to better market our company but it also gave us a way to see our competition and in how to differentiate ourselves from others.

What do you dislike?

We actually did not run into anything we did not like using the program our first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Survey Monkey Audience for those wanting to get a feel for the current market areas of their industry. It will help not only with future marketing purposes but a very useful tool.

The program was able assist in revamping our business model by customizing very specific questions pertaining to our industry.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Hannah E.
Hannah E.

"The dell to your mac user"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Audience is the financial aspect, it is very affordable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout. Everything about it, being a mac user, seems very not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say if you can find another survey software, do so, but I was not able to find one while in use of this product that would have been more beneficial.

The business problems I am solving is surveying students about their thoughts on our practices, and doing this in the most information gathering way possible.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User in Research
User in Research

"SurveryMonkey Audience is the easiest way to get feedback"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience allows me to send the survey to the people who need to complete it even if I do not know who needs it yet.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes other than maybe including a little more variety in what one can do with the basic package if already using SurveyMonkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy surveying application, I would suggest using SurveyMonkey services. Additionally, for more specific audiences, SurveyMonkey Audience seems to be going in the right direction to make things easier for everyone. The cost is moderate, but one must spend money to make money.

Business problems being solved with SurveyMonkey Audience include getting feedback on meetings, election polls, among other business related opinions.

"About Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey can provide an impetus for making smart and wise decisions related to the different areas of enterprises. The reporting and analysis tool can accelerate the data-driven decisions and help organizations take measures to implement the suggested actions by these survey results.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I like least about this software is the cost of it. It used to be that you pay one fee and get everything you need.

All in all, this is a very great piece of software for any organization to have. From product queries to gauging interest in a project, it will save you a lot of time by allowing you to focus on what is important to the customer.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User

"Interesting way to pick your survey respondents"

What do you like best?

You can pick your respondents from a very large panel - which may or may not be useful.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little bit like manipulating data/survey respondents - if you can choose to recruit more responses from a specific demographic, age, race, etc. then you're clearly skewing the sample to receive the data you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's entirely based on budget in my opinion.

If you need a fairly inexpensive way to get to the right audience then this product is completely worth it. It's not their main product/focus and it's not a well known product at this point which means it's less reliable in terms of your prospects trusting the information you gather.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Relvin G.
Relvin G.

"An easy way to present surveys to your public"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to prepare a survey and it looks great to the user.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about it, it does what its supposed to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first with a sample survey.

Other than the ease of making surveys, SurveyMoneky Audience makes it easy to get sufficient data from potential customers to know what market your product should sell towards, as well as getting a proof of concept ready.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Phillip O.
Phillip O.

"Good product for getting additional information regarding prospect"

What do you like best?

It's ease of setup by simple forms and being able to customize some questions.

What do you dislike?

Took a while to get going and getting everything just right the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are user friendly (may take a minute or 2 to get up and going but once you do it's pretty easy)

Feedback has been useful in targeting where improvements need to be done and how to go about them

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Thuvarakan N.
Thuvarakan N.

"Best feedback software"

What do you like best?

Its help to create a survey to a large number of people and get results also very easily from this tool. In my office, I use SurveyMonkey to know customer feedback about our service.

What do you dislike?

Survey monkey is limit our poll creation count according to our subscription.

This tool is very useful in my institute because it is helping to lecturers who provide education to the students.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Easy to Use Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, integrates well with 3rd party tools. Really helped us increase brand awareness and key decision making for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. If I could change one thing it would be pricing for agencies but thats hard to fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, its really helped our business.

Brand awareness and overall brand value for our clients and partners.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

"SurveyMonkey Audience"

What do you like best?

helps you grow by letting you know what are the trends we must follow to be able to adapt to the needs through the surveys

What do you dislike?

nothing is quite useful in the impulse given to those who use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended if you are looking to improve and understand the new trends

know how to improve and understand the quality of the service provided

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Agency
Agency

"SurveyMonkey Makes it Incredibly Easy to Create a Survey!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about SurveyMonkey is how easy and intuitive it is to use. There are many different ways that you can customize your survey, making it easy to personalize based on the client.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside is the overall design capabilities when designing the actual survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how it can help you segment your audiences!

SurveyMonkey has made it incredibly easy for me to survey my client's customers in order to get a better idea of their pain points and how we can fix them. SurveyMonkey data from surveys allow me to do this.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Market research in a heart beat!"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience is a great platform for conducting customized market research analysis. It's incredibly quick and flexible for any insight you are looking for!

What do you dislike?

Currently, I do not have any dislikes with the software. Pricing structure could be improved but not a huge gripe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work!

Audience will be your go-to market research tool once signing up!

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Administrator

"Survey Monkey Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Really like the survey monkey is easy to use. Very user friendly and metrics are easy to analyze.

What do you dislike?

Have not encountered a downside using this platform.

We use this platform for post conference surveys. It allows us to gather info from attendees that we use to better educational content, venue settings, registration processes, etc.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Kristan D.
Kristan D.

"easy and simple"

What do you like best?

it was easy to understand, quick to create and we got a lot of surveys back so it was also user friendly

What do you dislike?

i'm not sure that we had much change from using the free survey monkey to this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great option. so far so good

women's conferences and expectations

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Interesting outcome"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I could share my ideas with my coworkers. It was interesting to get feedback

What do you dislike?

It was a difficult process for my coworkers to understand and respond with positive feedback. Many of them complain they did not like the software

We are no longer using this software. It’s seem to be a problem for people to get back to me and understanding what I was trying to get across. My target audience seemed to be a 50-50 split as far as the easiness of using the software

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Alicia (Olesya) R.
Alicia (Olesya) R.

"SurveyMonkey Audience is a great way to get feedback and review it fast and easy"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience is quick to set up. You don't need any skills, you just follow directions, everything is very user-friendly. Everything you need to know you can review fast ans easy

What do you dislike?

The design would've been more up to date.

SurveyMonkey Audience helped us understand our market on the whole other level.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User

"Survey Monkey Audience "

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey Audience market research solution can provide survey takers or panelists for all types of research projects. Product development to ad testing, and these guys are so quick at answering questionnaires.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it joins other open surveys but I've leaned that is a good thing and not a bad.

Survey Monkey Audience donates 50 cents per survey to a charity of their choice.. Thats a plus in my book but they also work with trusted survey panel companies to find survey participants so that helps my business.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

You just input your questions you want to ask. Then it creates it for you.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to make sure it is a direct question or it wont take it.

Trying to get statistics on questions we need to see what new products that people will like.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Good survey program"

What do you like best?

It is easy to setup and easy to take the survey, allows the customer to add in comments that will help the overall outcome.

What do you dislike?

I wish they survey program would allow a longer comment section where the customer could explain in greater details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work from the end result you want and work backwards for your questions.

For our products me sell B2B but we need consumer input on the function of the product as it affects them even though they are not the purchasers.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Jared C.
Jared C.

"Using to gauge customer reactions"

What do you like best?

The simplicity to create questions of varying types and deploy them quickly to start tracking results

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to mass upload changes to multiple surveys.

Learning more about end users that we wouldn't normally have access to. Survey changes over time.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"SurveyMonkey is a good tool for marketing coordinators to gather data."

What do you like best?

It takes out the extra time you have to spend to gather relevant data for certain groups or demographics.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey can be a little bit limiting on the software side of things and what kind of demographics you need to target.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an understanding of the audience you are targeting.

SurveyMonkey allows my company to ask questions and gather essential pieces of information quickly without having to leave the office or go door-to-door to strangers’ homes.

"love it"

What do you like best?

It is a easy program to use and you do not need to be an expert at technology. It also has excellent templates to use for various reasons. It is free!

What do you dislike?

It isn't super user-friendly to read the data and you can't read all of the answers individually. Sometimes you won't even know who they are from.

Easy to send to multiple people. You don't need to be super tech savvy to use this platform either.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Rupesh V.
Rupesh V.

"Its a Good tool for analise your complete data regarding mails and detect audiance"

What do you like best?

Style of Survey Design in manners of easy way

What do you dislike?

overall as Good as much nee to improve their images works on mail box.

Survey of my products and its help to who like my products and who dislike

"Great but not Best"

What do you like best?

Easy way to communicate with people about topics they’re might have never heard about and see what they think about it.

What do you dislike?

No way to clearly organize or sort all of the answers together, makes you really look for an answer you previously saw before.

What people know about our company what people don’t know, how often they’ll be likely to use it, just basic info for us to see what we can do better

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Administrator

"It is easy to understand and work with."

What do you like best?

I like that is its easy to understand and work with. You can create a survey in minutes and have it up and running fast! You can really use this for any type of survey weather it's with work or personal life.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislikes, as it does for me what I need. Everything is easy to read.

Quick surveys to customers and employees to get a better understanding as to what is preferred.

SurveyMonkey Audience review by Chloe B.
Chloe B.

"Good way to get info"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an easy way to send out a survey to many people

What do you dislike?

It is not quite as user friendly as other platforms

We are able to get data from many people

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Survey monkey is really user friendly, convenient, and easy to use. Allows for quick creations.

What do you dislike?

could improve it's insights about the survey

Getting group feedback is so easy to do with this product

"Excellent survey tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is an excellent to do survey to evaluate whatever that we want in our organization you can use internally (with your employees) or external to measure or evaluate the quality of course/material/presentation/speech/ anytime that in your mind you can imagine

What do you dislike?

in fact there is nothing relevant that I can suggest to improve right now

A lot in order to growing or fix our internal process

SurveyMonkey Audience review by User in Research
User in Research

"Simple, easy way to conduct surveys"

What do you like best?

Simple to create and deploy to audiences

What do you dislike?

No true downsides, areas of of improvement may include expanding the number of options available for lower cost options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful product, especially for businesses that want to obtain insightful feedback from a wide audience. Recommend giving it a try

It allows our business to obtain insightful and useful feedback from actual users, which is key to running our business

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is easy to use for the organization that is making the survey and also for the public from which you are gathering the information. It is simple, user friendly and very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to have more options to manage the information statically.

We have solved problems from where to go to lunch for Christmas to how to set up our new ERP system.

Learning about SurveyMonkey Audience?

* We monitor all SurveyMonkey Audience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories