Sharefile Reviews & Product Details

What is Sharefile?

ShareFile is a secure file sync and sharing service that meets the mobility and collaboration needs of users and the security requirements of businesses.

Sharefile Screenshots

Sharefile Profile Details

Sharefile Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Citrix
Description
Sharing insights in cloud, mobile, virtualization, collaboration & networking.
1989

1-25 of 844 total Sharefile reviews
Director Business Development
Most Recent Sharefile Video Review
Software Engineer

"This is my experience with Sharefile in a review!"

What do you like best?

I think that one of ShareFile's greatest strengths is its ease of use. With the outlook plug-in sharing large documents is so quick and easy. I also like the security and control that is provided for who can access the documents and tracking the changes within them. I think it does well at protecting information that leaves the company. I also think the website is well organized and easy to use. It was very easy for us to implement and train our employees on the proper use of the website and software.

What do you dislike?

One of the downsides that I noticed was that there is no document lockout tool so if multiple users were to access and edit a file at the same time there is potential for version errors. Strong internet coverage is required. Without good internet, accessing files and syncing them to the cloud could be difficult. The price can be a bit high especially for the smaller businesses but you do get the support that is not available for free cloud services like Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used Citrix ShareFile for two years and it has worked well. However I have another app that I have been using on my desktop, that I just switched to in cloud version. It will allow me to do what Citirx ShareFile does, and more, for about 60% less. That is a huge savings for me.

We use ShareFile for all of our field teams to be able to easily access the project documents while they are on site throughout our area of operations. Using ShareFile has helped our "out of the office groups" have access to all their necessary project documents while having them backed up, all without having to wait for long download times from remote servers. It also allowed our teams to share pertinent information with our subcontractors as needed while still keeping them safe from tampering.

Engineer

"Sharefile is good."

What do you like best?

I use ShareFile almost exclusively for sending or receiving documents. I recently had to share an entire litigation file, including dozens of photographs and videos, lengthy reports, etc. with another attorney. The ability to upload it to ShareFile and then send a download link to the other attorney made file sharing a snap. Clients who are not technically savvy love it when I tell them they can send a large file to me by simply clicking on the link in my email and following the simple instructions from there. There are a number of features of Citrix ShareFile that I will confess I do not use. It's a collaborative feature (allowing people in different locations to work on the same files) that appears to be robust. I just don't personally have a need for that very often.

What do you dislike?

Editing in the mobile app it is a little limited, some tools have this custom, they deliver in the mobile application an adapted and limited version of the web/desktop version and the sharefile is fitting in this point. The search function is also somewhat limited, I had trouble finding some terms, I could have more filters. Price is a bit high, could be more competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work on your own or work in teams with large numbers of people or work with people in different branches or locations that need to work together on one project, Citrix ShareFile will fit perfectly into it, it will "eliminate physical distance" by reducing your expenses with travel, tickets for company employees, etc.

ShareFile is used by a subset of our users. However, it is not restricted to any one department. Predominantly, ShareFile is used by those employees who need to access their data files wherever they might have internet access. We first began looking at ShareFile to provide a HIPAA compliant method of seamlessly accessing our documents and spreadsheets while at home or on the road.

Software Developer

"My review on Sharefile"

What do you like best?

I love Sharefile to the extent that i can't just do without checking the application on a day and the numerous things i love about the application are:

The possibility of storing files for personal use or colleagues, create workflows simply and with great power of use. It's the part I liked the most, the workflows it's very easy to share the files and organize the data according to the order in which they were stored.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about sharefile buh i noticed that, the free version will reduced the usage of storage space and number of workflows so you can win more followers like Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to configure and use, is very easy to place annotations in the files uploaded to the Workflows, as well as create reminders to send messages with a copy, and more.

The benefits i gained in using sharefile are listed below:

-ShareFile is helping much in secure large file transfer and sharing of information and opinions in consulting.

- It has made the large transfer of files exciting, fast and easy and sharefile is a good option to exchange files with your customers safely, you can also send up to fifty GB documents

Retail Consultant

"Security for your clients and your files."

What do you like best?

Sharefile is in a great process of brutal scaling in its functionality. It offers a wide possibility of storage space to store large and heavy documents or files in various formats and gives you an excellent opinion of what you can do. In addition, this product accelerates productivity with automated workflows that you can control and customize independently. In addition, it provides you with real-time feedback on what you are sharing or receiving with the latest file updates.

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to realize the prices, the implementation of the software is somewhat expensive, which makes it a program with disadvantages in the terms of information of costs and with a slightly negative impact for the user when learning about the high prices it contains.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Will help you, do not wait any longer; Before we met him, we doubted because there was no firm and based recommendation; but really believe me that you will have at hand the solution open to the problems of file transfer. It also guarantees security; very important factor to make an investment by ShareFile.

For us, if it has served in a great way, we can pay the amount of space we need to share and save files in the cloud and thanks to this incredible solution, we can now get safer clients and more receptive third-party clients that trust us all their confidential information. In addition, the use of native iOS saves a shared file without any problem, which makes it very feasible for employees.

Diseñador gráfico
(Myself Only)

"good online tool for sending and safe storage of files"

What do you like best?

is a cloud storage tool, it is safe and practical, you can upload and send large files to your customers and employees, the interface is simple and easy to use, has a reasonable number of options to suit your needs.

The strong part of sharefile is security, there are lots of security options to prevent your company's files from being leaked to people who do not have authorization to access them, you can configure the access to users (clients and employees) with the Two-step verification, in addition to having very useful options like the remote wipe (it eliminates the user's account in a device if it is not logged in a number of days) or the self destruction (similar to the first one that is done offline)

Also has integration with dropbox, box, google drive and other storage solutions

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to object about sharefile, maybe the price is something high for certain companies

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is highly recommended, your security options and the ability to send large files make it an option to consider

sharefile is a good option to exchange files with your customers safely, you can also send up to 100gb documents

Trade Developer

"ShareFile Reviewed"

What do you like best?

Citrix ShareFile is a software that is being used across all department of our organization. We are utilizing this tool in document management specifically in large document handling. One thing I like best about this tool.it us the ease in which it handles the large document. The tool makes it easy for us in sending a large document at ease. Its design is in such a way that it has this big files compressed to zip folders making it easy and fast for the sender to upload files and for the receiver on the other end to receive the files. With this software, we never get scared of sending this large document since this tool makes it easy and fast for us to send these large documents.

ShareFile had a good security management system. It has a system with technologies that are meant to ensure that your file is safe. This tool has security options that help protect your data, these are links and document passwords. The links are customed to be used within a given a short period of time after which they then expire they can also be customed such that after being shared to the intended recipient they cannot work to anyone else upon forwarding. The other is the document protective password which one has to insert so as to download the file.

It has a large storage space .ShareFile has a large storage space that helps us to store the large files that we are dealing with.

I love that ShareFile well integrates with other tools.Some if the that it integrates with include outlook emailing which helps us much in sending files.I like the way it operates when the files are do big for it to handle it automatically switches to ShareFile to enable sending of the document.

I love the customer support team of this product. They have always been available when needed and go an extra mile in making sure that your issue is well-attended to.

What do you dislike?

The search tool is poor.Lot of time is wasted in searching for a file or would be good if more filters are added to makes it stronger.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a tool that is well suited for scenarios where you are handling large files and you need to transfer them in a secure way.

ShareFile is helping much in secure large file transfer. It has made the large transfer of files exciting, fast and easy.

Project Manager

"It is easy to use, effective and efficient."

What do you like best?

The specialty that I love the most is that I do not have to register any type of document. Its simple drag and drop function makes it very easy to use. When I have a huge file to share, this software is my first choice. Unlike other file sharing tools, sharefile allows you to share an immediate link with anyone. The subject in the other limit does not have to worry about the complete structure of the file, the only obvious thing is the only file that has been shared.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like is that there is no document blocking tool, this means that if different users access and edit a file at the same time, there is a likelihood of version errors. Another thing that I do not like is that if in the place where you find there is no good internet connection, accessing the files and synchronization with the cloud could become a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sharefile is ideal for work teams with a large number of people or for small businesses that have workers in different branches or places that need to work together on a project. This software will fit perfectly in your business if you want to eliminate physical distance and shorten travel expenses.

We use this software for most of the field teams, in order to easily enter project documents while they are in place in our area of ​​operations. Sherefile has supported our groups to be out of the office and so they can have access to all the necessary documents of the project meanwhile they are backed up, this without having to spend long periods downloading from remote servers. He also granted all our team the power to share the pertinent information with our subcontractors, as necessary.

Marketing Specialist

"Sharefile is a software to share information safely "

What do you like best?

Sharefile has many integrated functions so that the sharing of information and files can occur at all times. It has a very large capacity to share large files without any problem occurring, and it serves the management of electronic signatures. Sharefile is a stable service, with many viable alternatives when sharing or creating backups. That's why we liked it a lot.

What do you dislike?

There are not many details with sharefile that can get to dislike us. Maybe when you think of a flaw, it will show up your limited capacity to integrate into cloud hosting services, which is why you should count on your internal capacity. It also does not allow recovery of lost files unless you create a copy of these previously. Does not have offline access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sharefile is elegant, and has much more comfort than other softwares of its kind, allowing us to work with background operations, and with tracking business reports. It should be noted that these can be on a regular basis, and we are notified of their changes through a notification history. We recommend sharefile to optimize the workflow in teams that work mainly from a distance.

Sharefile has greatly amplified our work progression by saving time by going to several web pages or various integrations to share work information. With sharefile all the information is handled in a more central way, so that we can focus more on the progress of the work than on the flow of information throughout the team (it is practically automatic).

Web Designer

"Sharefile already deployed on my platform incredibly good!"

What do you like best?

The feature that I love the most is that I don't have to check any document. Its simple drag and drop feature makes it very easy to use. Every time I have a big file to share, Sharefile is always my first preference. Unlike other file sharing tools, Sharefile lets you share a direct link with anyone. The person at the other end doesn't really have to worry about the whole file structure, the only thing visible is the one particular file that has been shared.

What do you dislike?

Website features change several times and there is little communication about what is being updated. On rare occassions, there are problems accessing files due to a database error or a lack of website response that may require help from Sharefile. It doesn't provide a feature to add another layer of protection such as 2-Way Authentication, in which can make the user feel more secure rather than just rely on Sharefile's security expertise. Also, it doesn't have a software client which can be installed on the machines which hampers the ability for all the contents in a folder to be in sync at all the devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ShareFile is a great program--when it works. It is wonderful to have many ways to access your documents and information. It is integral to virtual offices like ours. Support from them for our issue is lacking. If they could help us resolve that, I could give higher ratings.

The Outlook plug-in allows an easy way for customers to send secure files as well as secure emails with a few short clicks. Now users are able to create their own folders and we share folders with our clients. There are templates for subfolders as well as retention periods for files. We are able to send attachments beyond Outlook's size limitations and Sharefile helps scan for potentially dangerous content. You can also control what network users access their ShareFile account. There are a lot of options available if you're looking to protect information that leaves your company.

Software Engineer

"Unlimited storage space Share File"

What do you like best?

Share file is latest business platform which offers 100 GB of storage space to each user. 100 GB for each means almost unlimited space. It is very helpful for the us as i daily need to share a lot of data with other team members for development and a lot of files and heavy data required to store. In case of external storage it is difficult for all to access at same time. But now it is simple with share file. We can share any amount of data with team, and data shared is visible to all,

What do you dislike?

The user management is not secured. We can add any user in group at any time, it may result in information leak. There is no check that the user must need same company group business email id to login. But user can be added even without verification of its email id. Encryption is heavy as the result the download of content take a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Share file is very useful to share data with unlimited storage space, i serve as personal hard disk, where we can keep our data safe and secured. Users must try this, trail plans available use it the buy it after testing.

Share file solves many problems:

sharing of data and files in a secure environment and it will shared among all is with help of share file.

The huge storage space keep the data back up for a longer period and use can access the data at any time.

Web Developer

"Sharefile is the best solution for sharing files out there."

What do you like best?

Sharefile by Citrix provides to its users several ways to improve and maximize your sharing process without altering other pending files. This product accelerates productivity with automated workflows that you can control and customize independentely. Also, it gives you a real-time feedback of what you're sharing or receiving with the latest updates of the files as well, you can request approvals of those files and co-edit them even though these files have some kind of digital signatures (e-signatures is the proper name) on any device, which means that you can use Sharefile from your mobile device, tablet or laptop as well without any problem.

What do you dislike?

Sharefile has something missing on their architecture and their Graphic User Interface as well that in my opinion is CRUCIAL for the final purpose of this incredible tool. Lacks of a backup recovery system, this is really important and the reasons are too obvious, if the software went crazy and unresponsive and the files get lost you can't take them back without damages. It's pricing is also very awful to realize, the software's implementation is very expensive for what is made for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By using Sharefile is highly recommended that you make sure the files you're going to migrate are properly edited, ready and fullfilled by the clients or the team that is in charge of those files. Also, this tool is really complete and is highly recommended for those companies that work in the MFT industry by keeping clients' files and saving them on their clouds.

Sharefile has been very profitable for us since we are currently users of this incredible solution, and thanks to the features that offers to its users, we are now more than capable of doing our sharing process with full reliability and without problems. Also, the email integration with Outlook makes it very thoughtful to share files with colleagues and clients as well. Also, we can check all the data that is managed and safe on both clients (either cloud network and desktop interface). Clients' satisfaction are growing so fast that we're very pleased of doing these tasks.

Human Resources Recruiter

"Citrix Sharefile at its best"

What do you like best?

Sharefile by Citrix is very easy to use and to implement among the company. Offers a wide open possibility of storage space for saving larger and heavy documents or files in several formats and gives it an excellent opinion of what a MFT can do. Also, it allows a perfect syncronization between the cloud and desktop file browser folder where the documents are being stored offering the possibility of uploading files every time you want and without limitations.

What do you dislike?

Multiple users per license is not allowed by Sharefile and this means higher prices of implementation in the company and departments as well. Also, it's pricing is something to take in notice, is very expensive to implement and very hard to get if you are looking for few licenses, most probably that you are going to buy at least 10 licenses or even 20 licenses. Workflow sometimes has certain glitches or bugs but you only restart the software and the problems are gone for good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended solution for sharing files and uploading larger and heavy documents across the several clouds and private clouds among the company as well. Also, this tool should work for collaboration processes and automation between workflow and desktop extension of the tool as well.

Thanks to Outlook, Sharefile can share emails with larger files and heavy documents easily. Also, my colleagues, collaborators and peers are making their best effort to synchronize all the files in the folder and organizing the documents in a unallocated folder in order to upload everything on the private cloud that Sharefile offers. .zip files are pretty reliable and supported for Sharefile which means a great leverage.

IT Senior Manager

"Sharefile delivers a great service!"

What do you like best?

Citrix ShareFile is an FTP hosting service designed for easy integration into your current workflow. You can share files through public links, email attachments, private share folders or an FTP client software application. You can also sync data across all your computers and mobile devices, which allows you to share large files wherever you are without relying on email or a physical storage device.

What do you dislike?

Customer service of this solution is the worst that I've ever treated in my whole career. We have clients that cannot open the encrypted emails we send them. It redirects them back to our login page. I have been trying to working ShareFile's technical support for over 5 months and nobody will email me back or tell me why this is happening. My sales representative moved away, and our new representative will not email us back either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool will help you get the best face of your company you can add the amount you want without limits, they really offer a lot of security to your data just your customers will feel safe, as it is based on the cloud gives access to share files from anywhere without losing security.

With ShareFile, you can control folder permissions, user usage, file expirations and identity verification. In addition to a comprehensive audit log of file activity, you can access and restore an unlimited number of file versions. This is a vital feature because online collaboration results in several versions of a file. File versioning allows you to return to previous versions to reference them or to remedy mistakes.

IT Project Manager

"Files storaging and data transfer at its very finest!"

What do you like best?

This is the best asset that my company actually has for file transfer subjects. Allows transfering from multiple filesand multiple formats at the same time and you'll be secured because all of this is made through several layers of security which comes from the cloud. Also, documents and sensitive data are compatible with the Sharefile architecture, so if you're on the go and you want to modify something on the cloud, you are able to open it in every single format. Sharefile comes with a file opener.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is something that annoys me every single time that I see the software. It's very expensive and sometimes my superiors want to take off the implementation of Sharefile but once they see the results of using it, they abort that mission inmediately. Sharefile delivers nothing but the best MFT features in order to keep everyone's files very secure and with zero risk of losing data by third's breaching or hacking related issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommended software for those who are looking for happy clients and trustable third-party companies.

Having Sharefile with us has solved our storage space issue that we had with previous solutions. Other can't afford the amount of space that we need to share and save files over the cloud and thanks to this incredible solution we are now able to get more confident clients and more receptive third-party clients that trust us all their sensitive data over the years. Also, our business is now well managed because of its Business Content Management tool, it's pretty reliable and user-friendly.

VP of Products

"Sharefile: information in tons."

What do you like best?

This program is extremely easy to use, I would say that extremely easy to share heavy or large documents. Besides easy it is fast, which makes it very efficient. It is perceived that the website is organized in a very appropriate way, its security is another important factor to give a good vote since the control that is provided and the monitoring of the changes within the documents is feasibly safe, I like how it is synchronized with the relatively fast desktop.

What do you dislike?

Among the aspects that are perceived that I do not like is that you can not group several users and manage them together, the cost of this product is high, should fit more filters in the search function, since some terms are not found , the editing of data in a mobile device presents some complications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended to obtain considerably giant files, it is perfect to share a large amount of documents by mail. It is also ideal for companies that need cloud-based solutions where they can store files. You can place a retention policy on files so they can be automatically deleted after a set period of time.

ShareFile is a program that is manipulated recurrently in Axios, we needed to find a better way to work with our partners, without there being any concern for safety. This in turn allows our clients to be more confident with the exchange and flow of information that can be managed.

IT Project Manager

"Sharefile is the best!"

What do you like best?

This software is by far one of the best MFT solutions out there. With this tool you can find a reliable software with safe features and a great extent of format files that you can either send or receive, here size doesn't matter at all, Sharefile is capable of handling larger files up to 2 GB per email. Also, it fits as a collaboration tool, with a collaborative drafting system and a broad document archiving interface which makes this product a great asset.

What do you dislike?

It has certain things that I don't like for a Managed File Transfer software, but something that always bothers me the most is the fact that you can't download multiple files at the same time without having issues with speed, it gets very slow and suddenly crashes. This particular issue needs to be taken very seriously because future users would be annoyed if this problem keeps happening without any control of the situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is highly recommended for those who are looking forward to share, organise, edit and oversee larger files and data through private servers or unallocated clouds, Sharefile is nothing but your best shot at this subjects that need to be done. Also you can assure that clients and third-party providers can make easy the interaction with members of a specific team with document related data.

We are able to keep a large amount of space in local drivers and unallocated servers on the cloud. Also, allow users to take control over who accesses to Sharefile in order to authorize guarantees and privileges to these users or manager who are looking forward to check how data is stored.

Web Developer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Share and send files of any size to any device."

What do you like best?

Sharefile assures me that my files are safe and will not be harmed by malicious third parties, and the help I receive is per real person, not robots, my mailbox is not collapsed, which saves us time and money. My team is satisfied I do not know what else I could ask

What do you dislike?

When using this type of tools that provide security when sending your files, the trifles that could cause discomfort are insignificant considering that they will improve over time. Another serious factor seems that it could be expensive for some, but it's worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The add-on with Outlook allows my clients to send secure files, using the native iOS saves a shared file without any problem this is efficient, in general terms it goes very well after having tried so many softwares that did not cut down our requirement we stayed with Sharefile

Team Manager

"Sharefile has attractive solutions for exchanging files"

What do you like best?

We like the system so flexible when it comes to synchronizing files with many devices attached to the cloud. It is quite useful for team collaboration, and allows compliance tracking. The encryption of documents is extremely broad, allowing us to quietly safeguard all kinds of documents. We are fascinated by its file weight capacity, up to 100 gigabytes (It is bigger than the capacity offered by many other document management platforms)

What do you dislike?

The integration between the sharefile and office suite platforms does not seem good. At least, it is difficult to access files from office, and authentication processes are impractical, and they waste our time. We do not like its tool for implementing confidentiality agreements, and its ability to index documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend sharefile based on its low price, only $ 16 per month, and its document version control system. We recommend it for its capacity of up to 100GB for heavy files, which makes it excellent when uploading folders with a lot of multimedia content to the cloud. For those who have problems with the use of sharefile, we recommend online seminars from the official website

Before we started using sharefile we had enough problems sharing the electronic signatures for the documents, and now we can better organize our documents, due to the practical list system that the sharefile platform brings

Data Entry Operator
Internet

"Storage and transfer of files in the cloud."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best systems I have found in the safe transfer of files, all types of files can be exchanged in a couple of seconds, thanks to the servers with which this company has, the encryption point to point is very good, and the files that are shared will always be safe, besides it has certain verification and authentication features for the protection of the files, this helps that not everyone can see it, and they can only have access to them, the people who want to see them, In addition to this you can monitor the files in real time, to open where they are accessed, and if there is any access, block it immediately.

What do you dislike?

Finding a file in shameful is sometimes complicated, when you start using this application everything is fine, since you find everything in an easy way, when you have hundreds of files, it is already complex, and find a file, it becomes a task, it costs a lot of time, another thing that I do not like, is something that happened to me a few days ago, delete a file completely from the server, and then it was impossible to recover it, I did not know that there was no additional database, where to keep this saved information, in case the user deleted it, something that should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A totally recommended tool, to share files, with a very high level of security, where you really only see the files, the people you want them to do it.

Thanks to this system, we can store a good amount of files, and protect them, so that not everyone can access them so easily, besides sharing files in this system is very easy, for our employees, and for other people we want. see, is an additional database, we have the most important information that we have in our company.

Salesperson
Food & Beverages

"Sharefile has excellent hosting in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Sharefile we like for its wide range of collaboration tools, such as its cooperative drafting system, and its document archiving system is very broad. We like to be able to handle electronic signatures so comfortably, and to keep track of the versions of our documents. In addition, it has an excellent capacity of compliance tracking. Its price of $ 16 per month seems quite cheap.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, ShareFile does not offer us any file recovery system, so information is usually lost due to errors (it is not very recurrent). It can not be used offline, nor can it convert files to other types. His recognition of optical characters is slow, and that certainly ends up making our work difficult. Its deployment on native Android mobile devices is also slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We fully recommend using Sharefile. It is excellent for taking information from the company's account, as well as for general views of the entire administration process, and for carrying out operations in the background. We recommend your integration with FTP clients such as filezilla.

Sharefile has greatly benefited us by allowing us to modify the brand of our company, and to be able to keep our account reports in detail, which can be periodic or punctual, and allow us to monitor usage, access, storage, among others. Something quite profitable about ShareFile is its storage capacity, nothing more and nothing less than 100 gigabytes of space.

Project Delivery Manager

"Share and upload files to work as a team"

What do you like best?

Easy to use is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Sharefile. It is quite intuitive and simple, you learn its operation quickly.

One aspect that I use a lot is the Outlook add-on, as it allows us to send files and emails safely and efficiently. I think it's a good integration, since it makes things a lot easier for me. In addition Sharefile allows you to send larger files, regardless of the limitation of Outlook and analyzes the files to rule out viruses or malware.

The synchronization with the desktop application makes it possible to update everything more quickly and is quite well optimized. It allows to update, download and dispose of the files and updates made instantly.

What do you dislike?

When you download many files at the same time from the web application it goes a little slow and sometimes it gets frozen when you are downloading the documents.

By using two-factor authentication and granting it to a user of the system, each user must go inside their account and activate it individually. I think this process could be speeded up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Sharefile you can ensure all the files that you upload to a platform and facilitate the interaction between the members of a team regarding the work with documents. It is a good tool that helps to work with files and divide the permissions well to have more security.

It allows us to have full control over which users access Sharefile and grant them privileges or roles to have all our information secure. We have this well divided in our company, since depending on the area of ​​work and also of the equipment that exists within each area, specific permits are granted so that each of them knows what files to upload, what functions they can use and in definitive in which way you can use Sharefile in your work.

Administrative Assistant
Consumer Services

"Ease to share the files and documents"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform to share the files, documents and all contents via internet in safe way. Basically, the file size is not a matter in this platform. Small or medium size files and any type of files able to share. And also, we can share the official documents and any type of files, share among the office, with out any internet threats. Finally, i can assure that, it is a most safest way to share and store your high confidential data, files and folders, which are related to the organization.

What do you dislike?

The Sharefile is almost good platform to sharing purpose. Nothing to dislike in this platform. Even though, when we upload high number of files, it will get slow down the speed. some times, it will stop in between. Therefore, we have to start from beginning. It will time consuming job. Sometimes, may be a slow internet connection also, one of the reason. But, even we use in wifi connection, we are facing the same problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sharefile is most appropriate platform to share the files and folders among the organization, it is no matter that, where ever located in the World.

Because of this, we able to maintain the bigger space in our local drive. Because, the high volume of data we can store in the sharefile platform. And it is a really secure method to transfer the files and folders with in the organization.

Sales Manager
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Things are changing"

What do you like best?

Industry custom fitted work processes: Sharefile has 10 key businesses and the work process will coordinate that industry. For instance: for bookkeeping, the application will show alternatives for customers to sign reports, which removes on them posting or fax records. - There are extraordinary versatile applications that make it simple to send records - they even have applications for Windows and Blackberry clients! - Integrates with Microsoft Office and Gmail which makes it much less demanding to utilize.

What do you dislike?

A. Complex multi level Reseller/referral/wholesaler model passed on from Citrix the board ( truly, it sucks ) B. Worldwide Storage Zones produce the incidental " ticket - storm" when an issue emerges its difficult to keep educated on "simply" your introduction, an exchange off for the straightforwardness. C. Self provisioning is excessively prescriptive. On the off chance that you self arrangement the wrong arrangement, at that point look out it is anything but a "simple fix". Getting Level 2 help can take longer than you'd envision.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prodcut and services are Top Grade 1. Great Scale 2. Easy Deployment 3. Good Support

Sharefile has endeavored to empower the clients share records bigger than what their email servers support without doing anything unique in relation to the standard thing. They can at present join an extensive record utilizing Sharefile module and send the mail to the beneficiary. It additionally gives a choice to transfer the record on their server and afterward share the connection to the document with the expected beneficiaries. It encourages document access from anyplace and any gadget for the beneficiary. Records are constantly verified by encryption while they are put away in their servers just as amid travel. One can be in finished control of their substance and change the entrance consents whenever from anyplace.

Sales Manager
Retail

"Sharefile is the leading platform for file sharing"

What do you like best?

We really like the fact that ShareFile is so useful for the management of electronic signatures. It is used to handle contracts, and many other important documents that must be taken care of. We like your synchronization with the cloud, it is very fast

What do you dislike?

We are disappointed that ShareFile does not offer the client collaboration tools to work as a team. We do not like that version control of the platform is so vague to manage file recovery. Your document indexing system is too simple

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First of all, we want to recommend Sharefile because it is a stable and elegant document management platform that offers great options for personalization and the sharing of important documents. It is very good to synchronize in the cloud with hosting services

We had quite huge problems to correctly execute compliance tracking and to organize our documents. We think the arrival of ShareFile to our work table is excellent, because now we are much less tense with the work. It has a great quality

Web Designer

"Sharing files with ShareFile is surprisingly simple"

What do you like best?

Sharefile offers an excellent live training service. You have the possibility to share files, safely. It allows to share files of up to 100gb, and is automatically synchronized with each linked device

What do you dislike?

Your search tool is not good enough to filter files, so you need to be very specific. Your watermarks are ugly and intrusive, and applying read-only permissions is complicated when you want to block data

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend integrating ShareFile to office 365 and thoroughly explore the approval and comment tools. Now, we recommend its use for both small and medium companies, and especially if you need to share information outside working hours, due to its practicality

For some time now we needed to get our digital documents signed in a hurry. Sharefile offered us the possibility of receiving electronic signatures in a legal and very secure way in our mailbox, in addition to which we can now integrate better with Microsoft office

Sharefile Features

8.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* File Storage and Sharing Category
Do you work for Sharefile?

Sharefile Categories on G2