Salesforce Financial Services Cloud

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides integrated sales, service and marketing solutions that break down silos and help create a cohesive, personalized customer experience across all departments, and through all channels of communication.

Work for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Reviews

Showing 66 Salesforce reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"Amazing App"

What do you like best?

What works best for my company is how fast the updates are, when one person edits the other can see within seconds. Also if there are additional tabs we would like to add and use instantly, salesforce will allow it. Love how it specifys who made changes, the documentation is brillient. The drop down options work well, the drag and drop also makes things easier. Love how it connects well with 'dropbox'. You can also chat with your employees/managers via the chat, which does save us from walking to there desk for a simple question regaurding an assignment. I've found this to be a usefull app ! Five Stars!

What do you dislike?

The one thing I have disliked is how it fails to notify you when someone is conducting a new edit, while you are on editing mode already. It happened too many times where I am in the middle of editing, and once "I" am finished and ready to "save" it tells me that "so and so" was making edits while I was and therefore I had to cancel all my fields and spend another 20mins re-entering all my data, there should be an alert that comes on that will allow the person to get a chance to save before making futher changes by someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be used in many ways. I recommmend giving it a shot before considering its not usable.

It has benefited our company by getting organized, and staying detailed orientated.

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

Salesforce review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Its one of the best Financial Services Cloud "

What do you like best?

They provide free trial for the product so you could try the service before buying it , the site is very secured so your information and your customer data is secured don't worry , they have 24/7 online support , there is a lot of ways for training like documentation , webinars , live Online and in person

What do you dislike?

The site is somewhat slow but not bad by the way if you have a high internet speed you won't notice that , if you are new in the financial Services it wont be easy for you to use the product until you see how to use it and train on it using the ways they provide .

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use this product it will really help you in your job , make it really easy to contact with the customer , you could try it before buying the product because the provide free trial so you will try every feature they provide like : Asset Management - Marketing Management - Relationship Tracking - Lead Management - Team Assignments - Influence Tracking - Account Alerts .

The product gives me asset management , marketing management , lead management , account alerts

, you can add tasks and events to remind you and a lot of things , it makes the contact with the customers and see the work more more easy and i can finish the work faster than normal using it .

Salesforce review by Tamar E.
Tamar E.

"Senior Financial Analyst"

What do you like best?

I like that entire loan management system is used by one program. I like that on one page all the information is given. It easy to scroll down through pages and even if someone doesnt know how to use salesforce its very easy to explain. It is also very helpful when you can add any field to salesforce you need. We have a salesforce team at our company who help us to have the fields we need without any problem

What do you dislike?

I dont like that salesforce is slow at some times. we had a call with the salesforce support team and they asked us to refresh the page, log out and in to the system but it didnt seem to work. It took 2 days and after two days Salesforce was working just fine. When something like this happens we dont know how to solve the issue.

I also dont like the support team/ We have submitted cases to them a bunch of times but either they are not very responsive or they take too much time to suggest a solution to an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please be aware that support team of salesforce might be taking some time to get back to your issues

We have a loan management that is used under salesforce entirely.

Salesforce review by Zain S.
Zain S.

"Good Tool for Client Analysis"

What do you like best?

I like the clean and clear data mapping when analyzing data. It helps to see and predict trends as well as certain inconsistencies that could be occurring.This will give a much better oversight of the entire business operation and help to forecast future casts.

What do you dislike?

The sheer amount of data that can be presented in a report/displayed can be overwhelming and trying to find out exactly what fields and values you are needing can quickly turn into a cumbersome process. Having some functionality that only works in lightning compared to classic makes it difficult to track down the root cause of certain issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy platform for your team to implement and use especially if the operational side of the business is already using a Salesforce platform. However even if you have not implemented Salesforce there can be data feeds sent to this platform easily from what I hear working with our developers and are able to convert those data maps into our in house fields.

Some business problems that have been solved using Salesforce Financial Services Cloud were finding out certain required data fields our client wanted were not being populated or being received from out hub feeds. This would have had an impact on our SLA's but they were caught early enough using Salesforce to not have a significant impact. There are a copious amount of benefits such as but not limited to the ease of view-ability for all of the financial services.

Salesforce review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"I was a Salesforce user in my Administrative Assistant role at Informatica. I created/generated lead"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sort, filter, and organize the customers and data that you are looking at. Adding new leads is a simple process that allows for timely entry. I like that you can customize entries in batches of data with similar characteristics, again, for more timely data entry.

What do you dislike?

If you are a new Salesforce user, it is very easy to get confused. To better improve the software, I think more clear and concise "how-to" guides would be extremely beneficial. There were a lot of features that I was unsure of and felt as though they could have been more beneficial if I was aware of how they were used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick, easy to use lead generator that will help keep you organized, this is the software for you!

It is helpful when creating and generating leads for new business. It allows a user to have all of its customers information in one location that is easily accessible to any Salesforce users, not just that specific salesperson. It eliminates the "paper and pencil" approach and helps reduce lost information.

"It's a CRM"

What do you like best?

Compatibility, ease of use and functionality. I like that I was able to integrate with some of my other platforms, and was able to create process builders to automate much of our order processes.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Service and account management rank among the worst I have ever experienced. I have had numerous emails out to billing, my account rep and his manager and they simply do not reply. Great at getting back to you when it relates to sales, about the worst I have experienced when it comes to account management. It is clear they do not care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many cheaper CRM options out there they do the exact thing and you can use them out of the box.

Has too many features dumped on the user and not able to pull out just what you need. You need a dedicated person to run SF. Pricing is high for a small company.

"Clean, Organized, Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like how organized it keeps me with client information no matter how detailed I'd like to be. The reminders I set for myself to reach out to prospective clients every so often is a life/career saver. Use this tool early and often and will resolve many organizational shortfalls you have.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how detail oriented a user is, it can be seen as overwhelming at first. However, once a User becomes well versed and comfortable with software they will enjoy how simple it makes their life by having all their information in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Input data early as you meet with people because it is easier to maintain data versus input it all later and try to remember information from meetings.

Salesforce has helped me organize prospective clients data, current clients data, and opportunities within the data I've inputted to help keep me feeling organized and efficient with who and when I should be getting back into contact with them.

Salesforce review by Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.

"Salesforce Financial has helped me increase my monthly sales. "

What do you like best?

I like how Salesforce Financial helps me organize and maintain all of my current leads/opportunities in an accessible and easy to use layout.

What do you dislike?

I have used Salesforce Financial for over a year and cannot think of any real problems. The updates usually do a good job of correcting issues.

My organization and follow up abilities have increased tenfold because of Salesforce. It is not an exaggeration to say that I have almost doubled my monthly sales total because of my ability to stay in front of my sales reps. I often work on several deals with one rep, and this software allows me to separate conversations with the appropriate project.

Salesforce review by Manoj L.
Manoj L.

"Enablement of strong customer relationships at minimal expense"

What do you like best?

The best feature about salesforce financial services cloud is that it provides customized Portlets for each user according to their requirements.This helps in serving existing customers in a much better way by keeping track of their interests , financial assets and acquiring new clients on a ongoing basis.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the salesforce financial cloud enablement requires to fill out large number of details in order to get cloud services access thereby making the process of acquiring cloud services but more tedious and time consuming.

We use Salesforce financial services cloud to serve our existing clients in a much better way and expanding our scope of business by offering financial services based on their history and requirements.

Salesforce review by Kurien K.
Kurien K.

"Perfect solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has some of the best features available. It is very intuitive and user friendly and easy to work with. The ability to work seamlessly was crucial and salesforce did that. Having has no experience prior, I found this to be one of the best softwares to use with no prior experience.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like yet. It just works and its easy to pickup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the program to use if your trying to manage clients and keep track. It just works and its seamless.

The cloud version allows for more functionality. It has been easier to import and manage contacts using the online version than the desktop version.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"All About Organization and Utilization To Maximize Sales."

What do you like best?

For me it's all about organization and with this CRM it works magically and helps me achieve my monthly quotas and goals. Very easy to streamline and prioritize what's really important versus a cold lead. In order for someone to be successful at what they do and to have all of the facts you're going to need to have a software program that can manage and keep it all in one place and that's what Salesforce cloud does.

What do you dislike?

When having issues with it the support does lag in getting it resolved and there are so many elements to it, just me not being able to know it all is a little daunting. Other than that, I don't have any other things that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

This is very important to use if you're looking to be able to organize, prioritize, take notes and data. It's very essential in order to be successful.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"You get out of it how much you put in"

What do you like best?

The application is very flexible and allows me to generate useful reports. Unlike Microsoft CRM, Salesforce allows me to search by client phone number as well. A very useful attribute.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options to choose from it's very overwhelming. Takes a while to get use to.

Users should understand that you get out of Salesforce what you put in. If you spend 15 minutes a day creating contacts and updating information you would be able to utilize it to it's fullest. By segmenting clients into different ranks you can make sure to follow up with you A clients which will eventually turn into leads/referrals.

Salesforce review by Krystal C.
Krystal C.

"Smooth. Fast. Easy to learn."

What do you like best?

The program is easy to learn and fast to work with.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much i dont like about this program it's fast it's simple in a sense it's intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software it is a great program and works well

My business has always struggled with keeping everyone on the same page in regards to the current financial situation our company was in this program has made it very easy for everyone to stay on the same page in regards to our financial situation and therefore it helps us as a team make better decisions because we have more information

Salesforce review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"salesforce review"

What do you like best?

salesforce was a very fun and exciting way to manage our business. it allowed us to track and see virtually everything. running reports made life much easier from salesforce

What do you dislike?

could be a little too much at times. being that it offered so many tools, some coworkers had trouble with the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you into big detail then this is the right product for you. there is so much that can be done with this and i felt like we barely scratched the surface with them

it allowed us to keep client data and files in a secure place

Salesforce review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"Much easier than creating your own database"

What do you like best?

I like how it's essentially just a large and online database you can use within your company. Makes sharing and tracking information extremely easy for leads.

What do you dislike?

There can be a pretty be learning curve in regards to understanding what everything does, how to create something, etc etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a Salesforce administrator and use them. Train the end-user on everything they could use.

While I was working at a bank, multiple lenders would reach out to the same client asking the same questions repeatedly. Salesforce cut down on that a lot.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"Salesforce is an excellent software"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing! I am so happy with the level of customer service I received from my account reps.

What do you dislike?

The high cost is a challenge, it is not possible for a smaller business to acquire Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make sure you sign up with the right Salesforce partner, it can be hard to maneuver what each different partner offers but ask them to compare against each other to get the best understanding of what there is to offer.

Salesforce solved all of our business needs for CRM, keeping all of the data in one place. We had several data feeds and it was unmanageable and Salesforce really helps organize and then you can focus on strategy and using the data to grow the business.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"Salesforce Financial Services Cloud"

What do you like best?

Salesforce in general is a great tool that is very easy to use once you explore all of the different features.

There are so many options for reporting and dashboards and I feel that it has made things a lot easier and quicker. I love that you can automate reporting and dashboards and the data is available for downloading very easily. It makes things easier to share for internal parters and external partners because you can easily remove or add columns, as needed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how you will use it and whether the features will fit your needs.

Keep track of financial data, tracking, and reporting. Helping to export the data to automated reports and dashboards.

Salesforce review by Internal Consultant in Banking
Internal Consultant in Banking

"Salesforce Financial Services "

What do you like best?

I like that it's pretty easy to use, we tried it out first through a free trial to make sure it was worth the investment. Much of what I need is on one page, and I like that the site is secure . The training videos are also helpful, in case I run across something unfamiliar.

What do you dislike?

It is very slow at times, and we aren't sure how to fix it when it happens. We've talked to their support team, but their suggestions didn't end up panning out, we just ended up working through the slow periods until it went back to normal.

We've used it to manage our client data, making it simplified and easier to access.

Salesforce review by Jason E.
Jason E.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

You won't find a system easier to use than SFDC. It's consistent, straight forward, and an industry staple. Being able to compartmentalize data is necessary to our jobs, so no complaints here.

What do you dislike?

Administrator privileges can make working within Salesforce tedious, but it's a necessary precaution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get proper training as this is certainly a confusing product for those with limited to no experience.

We can easily log our deals, activities, tasks, and general productivity using this system.

Salesforce review by Harshita S.
Harshita S.

"Maximize efficiency with client data in one secure place!"

What do you like best?

It helps combine multiple data sources and easily visualize and interpret the insights from the data. The reporting feature makes it easy to run reports within the environment.

What do you dislike?

Long learning curve and not enough resources to help utilize the product and all its features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying it if you are looking for a simple way to store and analyze client data in a secure manner.

Helps organize and keep track of all client data in one secure place

"Sales force"

What do you like best?

Keeps my team and I organized, and creates alerts not just for upcoming client reviews, but also for our prospects. Allows us to share information across a team of advisors

What do you dislike?

Almost too many features, wish it could be simplified more

Recommendations to others considering the product

pay attention when they teach you how to use, not always self explanatory

business benefits: keeps client follow up well organized by creating alerts. This way no client/prospect falls off the books

Salesforce review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"The future of knowing business"

What do you like best?

the best part about the software is that it gives you ease of insights and questions you may have in real time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the support I get when I have questions on developing what I need to show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great application but takes time to learn.

Problems we are solving are insights into our customers needs, and how we can mutually benefit by providing a better service to them.

Salesforce review by Jill S.
Jill S.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate the website. Learned the system in a couple hours.

What do you dislike?

I have needed some extra help with running the reports.

Keeping every clients information, paperwork, statements etc... stored in one place!

Salesforce review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is great for tracking clients and all of their information

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Salesforce can be a little tedious

Keeping up with how we separate and categorize clients and wholesalers

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"Amazing amount of features... big learning curve"

What do you like best?

There's so much you can do within the system. It seems like as you continue to learn the system, more capabilities open up.

What do you dislike?

Because of all the feature sets, it can be overwhelming to get started. There's a massive learning curve which is daunting when you're trying to run a business at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're tech savvy or work at a large firm where they can customize to your needs, then it's great. However, if your a 1 person shop, and tight on cash, might be better to go with someone else.

Keeping track of client data, follow ups, and correspondence.

Salesforce review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Managing your pipelin"

What do you like best?

The ability to track your pipeline and user the respective detial in each opportunity for financial and operational analysis. Custom reporting is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult for IT team to integrate different systems.

Custom reporting in order to complete financial and operation analysis. Salesforce data used to complete bookings analysis, backlog revenue forecasting, product revenue forecasting.

"Customer Service Representative"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce Financial Services Cloud assistant keeps track of everything you are going through daily

What do you dislike?

The fact that only admins can customize what an advisor sees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the trial. It works with many different companies in hundreds of fields, maybe it is right for you as well!

We are solving the best ways to interact and engage with our clients with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. The issues that we previously had such as notetaking and other details on the clients have been easily put in one place with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"Probably great, just hard to get started."

What do you like best?

Connectivity. There are a lot of options to connect people in the office to one another.

What do you dislike?

The complexity of building a client database/importing an existing database. The format required to upload information is ridiculous and persnickety.

We can use it to import information directly from a client file into a product format, which is great.

Salesforce review by Jerry M.
Jerry M.

"Great tool to keep up on things"

What do you like best?

The connectivity to current things going on with the company

What do you dislike?

Salesfores needs to be more customizable. I want to be able to change default response times

Having access to many functions and objects we created for our work reports and data tracking that are essential to reporting for my work

Salesforce review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A powerful CRM but requires a lot of self learning"

What do you like best?

Many features can be customized, great for companies with different type of users

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not helpful, and the only time an account executive will contact you is when they try to sell some

Streamline the marketing and sales processes, and log all relevant activities

"Takes care of it all!"

What do you like best?

I can find any piece of info I need in a click or two

What do you dislike?

So much capability, I haven't learned them all yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get support and learn it all- can do so much for you!

Tracking progress of inboarding mostly

Salesforce review by Angelic T.
Angelic T.

"Great financial management layer to add to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The relationships that can be built between household members and additional households.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky to migrate existing data onto FSC, but with guidance it can be done.

Better predictive actions and a better wholistic view of clients and their households.

Salesforce review by erik r.
erik r.

"great tool for organization "

What do you like best?

everything is well integrated and allows for syncs

What do you dislike?

could be alittle more user friendly and additional phone app support would be great

the ability as an administer to drop/add files to different users is priceless and saves a ton of time

Salesforce review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Good, could use a UI update"

What do you like best?

Platform is relatively easy to move around and effective for work

What do you dislike?

User interface - it’s soemtimes too much to look at at once

Cloud based is fantastic, reconciliatory financial documents

"Excellent resource"

What do you like best?

Salesforce helped us connect to potential prospects. The interface is easy to use and helps make it easy to track leads

What do you dislike?

There are a few limitations with Salesforce, including interfacing with outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend speaking to a training officer first, the uses are multitude.

Our team has realized some great leads and opportunities. There is definitely training needed to fully understand all the capabilities, and we have probably only scratched the surface.

Salesforce review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Management Consulting
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Management Consulting

"Strong Integration"

What do you like best?

It has strong integration capabilities with other Salesforce software. There is a lot of information out about it too.

What do you dislike?

The information available isn't robust outside of general capabilities. Implementation can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider the other software it has to work with

I was researching the different system and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud was the answer to a specific problem they were having. Again, strong integration with other cloud offerings is ideal.

Salesforce review by Hicham I.
Hicham I.

"still the best"

What do you like best?

been using it for over 4 years with no issues

What do you dislike?

the price, the monthly bill is a little bit too expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

best software to track sales

tracking the customers contact and sales

Salesforce review by Nadia C.
Nadia C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Functionalities. It is very tech savvy and easy to use. The layout is clean.

What do you dislike?

You have to click on too many links to open the files.

One stop website to store documents

Salesforce review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Good to organize leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to search for clients and leads. Any client that you have information on you could easily search and it will pop up under the search tab which is pretty convenient and time-saving.

What do you dislike?

So many different function buttons that you can get lost in them when you first start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup is a little rocky at first but once you get used to it it's a pretty easy to use application

Client organization

Salesforce review by Derek B.
Derek B.

"Great tool to help bridge the gap. "

What do you like best?

This software assists in bridging gap between sales and back office ops.

What do you dislike?

Building reports and dashboards can be daunting.

Keeps our sales partners informed of back office processing

Salesforce review by David O.
David O.

"Business Analyst"

What do you like best?

I like the User Interface and the fact that you can use with Excel.

What do you dislike?

The ease of customization when hierarchy changes.

Financial Reporting

Salesforce review by User

"Great tool "

What do you like best?

I like that this program sets goals to help with motivation

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much that I disliked. I did have some trouble teaching others how to us this program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to do 1-1 training for others to use

Allows me to build 1-to-1 relationships with a holistic view into a client’s financial past, present, and future

Salesforce review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to this product is easy to navigate and user friendly. I have worked with people who have never used this product but it is so user friendly that they were able to figure it out quickly.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much, the biggest issue is the customizability.

The ability to use a crm from anywhere. It helps with disaster recovery.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Easily houses investor contact information as well as investor information on a private equity fund level.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface needs to be updated as it looks slightly dated.

Salesforce allows us to store and respond to investor requests. We can also transfer requests to different segments of Carlyle to find the correct or most appropriate person to answer.

Salesforce review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Salesforce is amazing "

What do you like best?

The organization and ease of use. It helps tracking opportunities and makes helping customers a lot easier

What do you dislike?

It could have better user work flow paths

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you take the appropriate amount of time to learn the tips and tricks with the system

Managing internet leads. It is great for tracking opportunities

Salesforce review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"20+ years of b2b sales experience "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Intuitive. The apps it supports which enables my team and I to incorporate multiple sources of data points

What do you dislike?

Would be great if it could create an alert when an email to a client or prospect has been read.

Helps me measure my teams Activities, forecast upcoming revenue, and measure gaps.

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

Efficient tracker; best that I’ve used, by far - streamlined and simple.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much - more system issues than program issues.

Tracking across the board has become simpler - salesforce is kind of the industry standard, so this is a program we were excited to get, and it’s simplified our processes so much.

Salesforce review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Quick review"

What do you like best?

Solution is built with financial services in mind and can be configured quite easily.

What do you dislike?

As always, the pricing for the solution can be scaled appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really drill down on business requirements to determine if this is the right solution.

Configurable solution to reduce the amount of in-house build; time-to-market for changes.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Salesforce to find out everything about a prospective client all in one place!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Salesforce. I recommend more "how to videos" during the introductory stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Salesforce helped my company understand the clients that we had in the pipeline.

Learning about Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Financial Services Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.