Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Reviews & Product Details

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Overview

What is Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides integrated sales, service and marketing solutions that break down silos and help create a cohesive, personalized customer experience across all departments, and through all channels of communication.

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Details

$17,098
@salesforce
48,114 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.

Answer a few questions to help the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud community
Have you used Salesforce Financial Services Cloud before?

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Reviews

Showing 67 Salesforce reviews
Already have Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?
UF
What do you like best?

Salesforcé Financial is a software that I consider to be designed with a very complete structure, since it allows us to work in a fast way, focused on the important objectives and totally modern. The software is very adaptable to the different work needs that are required to complete any kind of financial project, allowing us to provide very personalized advice to our customers, have a vision of everything that happens through its bright and broad graphics. Sales forcé is a totally cloud-based software, it has a great support team capable of providing answers to any question and providing support quickly if necessary, it has a fairly wide, modern interface and very fast operation to work with complete peace of mind. Personally I am quite confident about this platform, as the experience I have gained has been impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the few disadvantages of using salesforce financial is that it's difficult to operate when you're a beginner, since the service doesn't have any documentation and the platform is very broad. Its cost can become a problem when you have budget restrictions, since this service compared to other alternatives is quite expensive, however its high quality and great performance is why it's worth acquiring this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is a platform with a great reputation, the service has a brilliant support team and high availability at the time you need it most. Salesforcé Financial is a totally innovative platform, it's very productive, and its customization capabilities are very high. For beginners it can be a bit complex software to use but in a very short time it is easy to adapt to your system. From my point of view this service has no comparison with any of its competitors because of how favorable it is for financial work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales forcé financial is considered a valuable tool for our team, as a platform that allows us to provide complete accessories to our clients, create solutions according to their needs and evaluate their progress through extensive graphics that provide us with valuable information. The tool has allowed us to work with high performance from the beginning, saving time and keeping us completely updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer
Business Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like the clean and clear data mapping when analyzing data. It helps to see and predict trends as well as certain inconsistencies that could be occurring.This will give a much better oversight of the entire business operation and help to forecast future casts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sheer amount of data that can be presented in a report/displayed can be overwhelming and trying to find out exactly what fields and values you are needing can quickly turn into a cumbersome process. Having some functionality that only works in lightning compared to classic makes it difficult to track down the root cause of certain issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy platform for your team to implement and use especially if the operational side of the business is already using a Salesforce platform. However even if you have not implemented Salesforce there can be data feeds sent to this platform easily from what I hear working with our developers and are able to convert those data maps into our in house fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some business problems that have been solved using Salesforce Financial Services Cloud were finding out certain required data fields our client wanted were not being populated or being received from out hub feeds. This would have had an impact on our SLA's but they were caught early enough using Salesforce to not have a significant impact. There are a copious amount of benefits such as but not limited to the ease of view-ability for all of the financial services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Entry Clerk
Insurance
What do you like best?

What works best for my company is how fast the updates are, when one person edits the other can see within seconds. Also if there are additional tabs we would like to add and use instantly, salesforce will allow it. Love how it specifys who made changes, the documentation is brillient. The drop down options work well, the drag and drop also makes things easier. Love how it connects well with 'dropbox'. You can also chat with your employees/managers via the chat, which does save us from walking to there desk for a simple question regaurding an assignment. I've found this to be a usefull app ! Five Stars! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I have disliked is how it fails to notify you when someone is conducting a new edit, while you are on editing mode already. It happened too many times where I am in the middle of editing, and once "I" am finished and ready to "save" it tells me that "so and so" was making edits while I was and therefore I had to cancel all my fields and spend another 20mins re-entering all my data, there should be an alert that comes on that will allow the person to get a chance to save before making futher changes by someone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be used in many ways. I recommmend giving it a shot before considering its not usable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has benefited our company by getting organized, and staying detailed orientated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service & Data Entry
Financial Services
What do you like best?

They provide free trial for the product so you could try the service before buying it , the site is very secured so your information and your customer data is secured don't worry , they have 24/7 online support , there is a lot of ways for training like documentation , webinars , live Online and in person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site is somewhat slow but not bad by the way if you have a high internet speed you won't notice that , if you are new in the financial Services it wont be easy for you to use the product until you see how to use it and train on it using the ways they provide . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should use this product it will really help you in your job , make it really easy to contact with the customer , you could try it before buying the product because the provide free trial so you will try every feature they provide like : Asset Management - Marketing Management - Relationship Tracking - Lead Management - Team Assignments - Influence Tracking - Account Alerts .

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The product gives me asset management , marketing management , lead management , account alerts

, you can add tasks and events to remind you and a lot of things , it makes the contact with the customers and see the work more more easy and i can finish the work faster than normal using it .

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Financial Analyst
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like that entire loan management system is used by one program. I like that on one page all the information is given. It easy to scroll down through pages and even if someone doesnt know how to use salesforce its very easy to explain. It is also very helpful when you can add any field to salesforce you need. We have a salesforce team at our company who help us to have the fields we need without any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that salesforce is slow at some times. we had a call with the salesforce support team and they asked us to refresh the page, log out and in to the system but it didnt seem to work. It took 2 days and after two days Salesforce was working just fine. When something like this happens we dont know how to solve the issue.

I also dont like the support team/ We have submitted cases to them a bunch of times but either they are not very responsive or they take too much time to suggest a solution to an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

please be aware that support team of salesforce might be taking some time to get back to your issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a loan management that is used under salesforce entirely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health Fitness Specialist
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sort, filter, and organize the customers and data that you are looking at. Adding new leads is a simple process that allows for timely entry. I like that you can customize entries in batches of data with similar characteristics, again, for more timely data entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are a new Salesforce user, it is very easy to get confused. To better improve the software, I think more clear and concise "how-to" guides would be extremely beneficial. There were a lot of features that I was unsure of and felt as though they could have been more beneficial if I was aware of how they were used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a quick, easy to use lead generator that will help keep you organized, this is the software for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helpful when creating and generating leads for new business. It allows a user to have all of its customers information in one location that is easily accessible to any Salesforce users, not just that specific salesperson. It eliminates the "paper and pencil" approach and helps reduce lost information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Compatibility, ease of use and functionality. I like that I was able to integrate with some of my other platforms, and was able to create process builders to automate much of our order processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Service and account management rank among the worst I have ever experienced. I have had numerous emails out to billing, my account rep and his manager and they simply do not reply. Great at getting back to you when it relates to sales, about the worst I have experienced when it comes to account management. It is clear they do not care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So many cheaper CRM options out there they do the exact thing and you can use them out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Has too many features dumped on the user and not able to pull out just what you need. You need a dedicated person to run SF. Pricing is high for a small company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like how Salesforce Financial helps me organize and maintain all of my current leads/opportunities in an accessible and easy to use layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have used Salesforce Financial for over a year and cannot think of any real problems. The updates usually do a good job of correcting issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization and follow up abilities have increased tenfold because of Salesforce. It is not an exaggeration to say that I have almost doubled my monthly sales total because of my ability to stay in front of my sales reps. I often work on several deals with one rep, and this software allows me to separate conversations with the appropriate project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like how organized it keeps me with client information no matter how detailed I'd like to be. The reminders I set for myself to reach out to prospective clients every so often is a life/career saver. Use this tool early and often and will resolve many organizational shortfalls you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how detail oriented a user is, it can be seen as overwhelming at first. However, once a User becomes well versed and comfortable with software they will enjoy how simple it makes their life by having all their information in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Input data early as you meet with people because it is easier to maintain data versus input it all later and try to remember information from meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce has helped me organize prospective clients data, current clients data, and opportunities within the data I've inputted to help keep me feeling organized and efficient with who and when I should be getting back into contact with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Teradata DBA
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The best feature about salesforce financial services cloud is that it provides customized Portlets for each user according to their requirements.This helps in serving existing customers in a much better way by keeping track of their interests , financial assets and acquiring new clients on a ongoing basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the salesforce financial cloud enablement requires to fill out large number of details in order to get cloud services access thereby making the process of acquiring cloud services but more tedious and time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Salesforce financial services cloud to serve our existing clients in a much better way and expanding our scope of business by offering financial services based on their history and requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The ability to track your pipeline and user the respective detial in each opportunity for financial and operational analysis. Custom reporting is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult for IT team to integrate different systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Custom reporting in order to complete financial and operation analysis. Salesforce data used to complete bookings analysis, backlog revenue forecasting, product revenue forecasting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Financial Advisor
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The connectivity to current things going on with the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesfores needs to be more customizable. I want to be able to change default response times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having access to many functions and objects we created for our work reports and data tracking that are essential to reporting for my work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Desktop Engineer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Salesforce has some of the best features available. It is very intuitive and user friendly and easy to work with. The ability to work seamlessly was crucial and salesforce did that. Having has no experience prior, I found this to be one of the best softwares to use with no prior experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like yet. It just works and its easy to pickup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the program to use if your trying to manage clients and keep track. It just works and its seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The cloud version allows for more functionality. It has been easier to import and manage contacts using the online version than the desktop version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The application is very flexible and allows me to generate useful reports. Unlike Microsoft CRM, Salesforce allows me to search by client phone number as well. A very useful attribute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options to choose from it's very overwhelming. Takes a while to get use to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Users should understand that you get out of Salesforce what you put in. If you spend 15 minutes a day creating contacts and updating information you would be able to utilize it to it's fullest. By segmenting clients into different ranks you can make sure to follow up with you A clients which will eventually turn into leads/referrals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

Platform is relatively easy to move around and effective for work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface - it’s soemtimes too much to look at at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cloud based is fantastic, reconciliatory financial documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The program is easy to learn and fast to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much i dont like about this program it's fast it's simple in a sense it's intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this software it is a great program and works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business has always struggled with keeping everyone on the same page in regards to the current financial situation our company was in this program has made it very easy for everyone to stay on the same page in regards to our financial situation and therefore it helps us as a team make better decisions because we have more information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SBA Credit Associate
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like how it's essentially just a large and online database you can use within your company. Makes sharing and tracking information extremely easy for leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be a pretty be learning curve in regards to understanding what everything does, how to create something, etc etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find a Salesforce administrator and use them. Train the end-user on everything they could use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I was working at a bank, multiple lenders would reach out to the same client asking the same questions repeatedly. Salesforce cut down on that a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

For me it's all about organization and with this CRM it works magically and helps me achieve my monthly quotas and goals. Very easy to streamline and prioritize what's really important versus a cold lead. In order for someone to be successful at what they do and to have all of the facts you're going to need to have a software program that can manage and keep it all in one place and that's what Salesforce cloud does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When having issues with it the support does lag in getting it resolved and there are so many elements to it, just me not being able to know it all is a little daunting. Other than that, I don't have any other things that I dislike about the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is very important to use if you're looking to be able to organize, prioritize, take notes and data. It's very essential in order to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IB
What do you like best?

I like that it's pretty easy to use, we tried it out first through a free trial to make sure it was worth the investment. Much of what I need is on one page, and I like that the site is secure . The training videos are also helpful, in case I run across something unfamiliar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very slow at times, and we aren't sure how to fix it when it happens. We've talked to their support team, but their suggestions didn't end up panning out, we just ended up working through the slow periods until it went back to normal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've used it to manage our client data, making it simplified and easier to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Advisor
Financial Services
What do you like best?

salesforce was a very fun and exciting way to manage our business. it allowed us to track and see virtually everything. running reports made life much easier from salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

could be a little too much at times. being that it offered so many tools, some coworkers had trouble with the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you into big detail then this is the right product for you. there is so much that can be done with this and i felt like we barely scratched the surface with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it allowed us to keep client data and files in a secure place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Keeps my team and I organized, and creates alerts not just for upcoming client reviews, but also for our prospects. Allows us to share information across a team of advisors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost too many features, wish it could be simplified more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

pay attention when they teach you how to use, not always self explanatory Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

business benefits: keeps client follow up well organized by creating alerts. This way no client/prospect falls off the books Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing! I am so happy with the level of customer service I received from my account reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The high cost is a challenge, it is not possible for a smaller business to acquire Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely make sure you sign up with the right Salesforce partner, it can be hard to maneuver what each different partner offers but ask them to compare against each other to get the best understanding of what there is to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce solved all of our business needs for CRM, keeping all of the data in one place. We had several data feeds and it was unmanageable and Salesforce really helps organize and then you can focus on strategy and using the data to grow the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Salesforce is great for tracking clients and all of their information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Salesforce can be a little tedious Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up with how we separate and categorize clients and wholesalers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Salesforce in general is a great tool that is very easy to use once you explore all of the different features.

There are so many options for reporting and dashboards and I feel that it has made things a lot easier and quicker. I love that you can automate reporting and dashboards and the data is available for downloading very easily. It makes things easier to share for internal parters and external partners because you can easily remove or add columns, as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how you will use it and whether the features will fit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep track of financial data, tracking, and reporting. Helping to export the data to automated reports and dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.