Recruiterbox Reviews & Product Details

Recruiterbox Overview

What is Recruiterbox?

At Recruiterbox, we believe hiring a new employee should be an exciting experience that results in a positive impact on your company. Our ATS will help your company overcome challenges and find the best people to join your team. Easily manage resumes, attract candidates from a variety of sources, manage your careers website, collaborate with your hiring team, and generate reports on your recruiting efforts – all with one solution. Recruiterbox strives to help companies automate the end-to-end hiring process, from posting a job to selecting the ideal candidate. Recruiterbox is an intuitive, customizable applicant tracking system (ATS) that solves these issues with a variety of innovative features. Manage every resume: Resumes flow into Recruiterbox and are parsed into consistently-formatted candidate profiles. Collaborate with the hiring team: Hiring managers and interviewers never have to create a Recruiterbox account. They can provide candidate feedback and accept interview requests directly from their email and calendar. Replicate hiring workflows: Set up the exact steps in your company’s hiring process in Recruiterbox. Simplify hiring without changing what works! Measure your hiring success: Generate reports that help you identify bottlenecks in your recruiting process, so your company hires faster and smarter.

Recruiterbox Details

Recruiterbox helps track resumes from various sources, post to multiple job boards with a single click, schedule interviews and hire along with your team. It's the easiest software on earth!

Recruiterbox sets itself apart by being a robust yet easy-to-use ATS:

- Customizable workflows allow your team to establish specific steps in the hiring process and assign owners to each one.
- Implementation is frictionless. Our ATS easily integrates with your careers site, and your team isn’t required to download an app, set up an account, or even be formally trained on a new solution.
- We’re consistently scored the #1 most user-friendly hiring solution. And if you do encounter a problem, we provide industry-leading support.

Applied Training Systems
2001
Seattle, WA
@trakstar_hr
393 Twitter followers

Recruiterbox Videos

Recruiterbox Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Recruiterbox community
Have you used Recruiterbox before?

Recruiterbox Reviews

Showing 110 Recruiterbox reviews
Already have Recruiterbox?
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
What do you like best?

RecruiterBox integrates with my Google calendar making scheduling interviews a breeze. The amount of customization you can do is helpful, in our organization, not every opening is the same as the next. Recruiters can tag other recruiters or supervisors when leaving a comment or question about a candidate. The send for review is one of my favorite stages, when a recruiter is done screening a candidate they can send it to their supervisor to review and decide if they should move forward in the interviewing process. If a candidate has applied multiple times or for multiple openings, there is a red mark next to their name so you can look at the other resumes. There is a job widget also you can put on your careers page that will show your openings. They also offer a landing page. They offer advertising directly from RecruiterBox so resumes go straight into your ATS. If you advertise on a page that is not listed on RecruiterBox you can get a tracking URL so you can always keep track of your sources. HANDS DOWN the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! They are extremely prompt, I have never encountered a company that is on top of their customer service like this company is. Keep it up you all are amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I think would be a neat feature is if you could have a Termed Stage for employees that have worked for us but are no longer with us. That way when people reapply that worked here before say a recruiter did we know. Another one would be as a super admin when I click on a recruiter's calendar to go to the candidate they are phone interviewing it will not give me access I have to search the candidate. Not a big deal just thought it was odd being a super admin you can't access it that way. I don't have a lot of complaints about the product I am a big fan of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommend the product is easy to use and affordable. I can not stress enough how you will not be disappointed with the level of customer service they adhere to. It has made our recruiting and hiring process much more manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any question I have had no matter how silly they are on top of it and help me resolve or understand what I am trying to accomplish. When I first took over the department I had a lot of questions and they took the time to get on a call with me and walk me through how the software functions. They even had some training videos I was able to watch. This also came in handy when training new recruiters. They have webinars that a great to watch, whether they came out with new functions or have insights on recruiting trends. The webinars are engaging and fun to watch. I really like that they get to the point on webinars, not a ton of wasted time talking about irrelevant content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Planning, Research, and Evaluation
What do you like best?

I love the organization of Recruiterbox. I can have unique routing from different recruitment sites so I know which sites are providing the most and the best qualified applicants. I can set up the review process in different ways to meet the needs of different search committees. It's easy to see where we are in any search. The site is very user-friendly, and I love the email features, where we can let candidates know where we are in a search, schedule interviews, and send tailored emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every update of Recruiterbox just make it more useful. I only wish I can sort candidate lists in different ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Recruiterbox, we had one person in charge of keeping track of candidates, their materials, and all communication with them. Being dependent on one person could slow down the process because that person might get sick, go on vacation, or have other more pressing tasks. With Recruiterbox, everyone on the search committee can see where the process is and the search leader can keep the process running smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People Operations Specialist
What do you like best?

Recruiter Box has a nice interface that is easy for users to navigate. They platform is quick and shows all necessary recruiting needs on the dashboard! One of the best platforms i have used. It was easy to jump into when I first started using the product and the team is very helpful in troubleshooting. The platform can also be integrated with different systems. I also like that there is a feature where you can have referrals and input candidates in yourself, rather than waiting for candidates to apply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting for RecruiterBox could be improved to include a full birds eye view for candidates in the pipeline. Maybe break the reporting off by opening, rather than having one huge report with little detail. The reporting makes it difficult to see where all candidates are in the pipeline and to increase the amount of data that is included in these reports will help when working with stakeholders! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really enjoy the platform and not that expensive! Easy to use and works for all parties involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to successfully fill our engineering roles in a short amount of time. This platform makes the scheduling and communication pieces of recruiting very easy to follow and creates smooth transitions between all involved in the process. There were quite a few positions we had open and being able to fill these quickly was easy thanks to Recruiter Box. I've realized that we have been able to catch attention of managers with the automation Recruiter Box provides and able to move quickly in the pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility the tool gives you to do whatever you want as you want. Recruiters deal with so many different roles, hiring managers, processes... RecruiterBox makes it easy to adapt the tool to what you need. Also the fact that helps to not miss anything (feedback, review, etc.). Easy to chase people and to be on top of everything.

Also referral feature, easy to get them and for the referrer to follow up without chasing the recruiter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, so far I am loving it.

Just on the referral side - the referrer can just see the status of the referral. When dismissed, it would be cool if they could see a reason, so they do not chase the recruiter : )

Also it'd be great to be able to schedule meetings with the interviewer, the interviewee & adding a link to Zoom (as we do from Gcalendar).

Also when published the role on the openings - it'd be good this world a bit more highlighted (GREEN AND BIGGER) .

And possibility to move candidates to an archived position (Pipeline). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good tool for recruiters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot: getting feedback faster, being able to involve people in the process with comments, rate the candidates, have a better documented process, storing candidates ( labels are so cool!).

Super easy to follow up and be on top of recruitment, easy to work with hiring managers, good way to communicate with candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Very easy to learn and understand. I needed no training on the tool.

- I can sync it to my calendar and that of my clients, that way I dont have to create to schedules on two different tools for 1 interview.

- I also like that there are some autofills, to fill in interviewers name, dates, times, location, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- I cant candidates sort alphabetically

- I cant sort candidates by location

- If I scheduled an interview for a candidate and I dismiss them for being unresponsive, my interviewers still get prompted to provide feedback even if the candidate has been dismissed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had a one on one meeting with a RecruiterBox personnel naed Ryan who was very helpful with helping navigate the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate RecruiterBox's user friendliness. Being new to the platform, I was able to navigate it seamlessly. I like how the candidates are organized and I can see where they are in the hiring process and if I communicated to them. I appreciate the templates and how it makes communicating with candidates so much easier. I also enjoy the batch updates I can make to candidates, whether moving them on or ending their process, it's really helpful to see everything all on RecruiterBox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I dislike just yet, I think it's more so its capability is something I have yet to really sink my teeth into, so I know it's being underutilized and I can benefit from using more of it and seeing how it integrates with the rest of the organization. Maybe I would like more tutorials and webinars on its functions and capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great and easy to use, give it a go if you want to be organized with your hiring efforts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using it post job descriptions and communicate with candidates. It's so nice and organized. I like how I don't have to login to receive candidate communications as it goes straight to my email. I only need to login when I need to take action. Overall it keeps us on top of our hiring process and doesn't let anything fall through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly. You can almost get by just from clicking around. It's also great that you can customize and tailor the hiring process to your company's process. Other platforms that we tested often had limitations in this area -- they didn't allow us to change some of the processes to match our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things are not fully customizable. I think it's just a matter of Recruiterbox making system updates. I also wished that we could rename the documents without deleted and re-uploading manually. Also, it would be helpful if both the word and pdf versions of documents opened into a separate window rather than downloading onto your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recruiterbox is a robust and intuitive applicant tracking system for organizations who hire and interview applicants as a team. The platform streamlines processes and communications with applicants and within the organization. It also meets compliance requirements without requiring additional work. My advice is to figure out what your organization's specific needs are and see which vendor is the best fit. We followed this process and found Recruiterbox had the best offerings, and great service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It meets all of our compliance needs in the area of recruiting without us having to physically store data or do any additional work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love that Recruiter Box keeps the hiring process out of the inbox and in one easy to find place. Also, it makes hiring with a team easier as all the info and communication is in one central location. The hiring committee can easily review, tag, leave comments, etc. so that everyone can easily see their notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can take a little bit of time to set up your Recruiter Box to meet your specific needs/process, but once you figure out how it works best for you it's easy to replicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a way to manage the hiring process and make it more standard across teams and platforms, I highly recommend Recruiter Box. This tool is especially great for repetitive hiring of the same position or position type (we use it on a quarterly basis for intern hiring). Additionally, it can be helpful when managing the hiring process across a committee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring at our company is often "decision by committee", with one person running point. Recruiter Box allows the point person to easily manage the hiring process while making all the info accessible to the committee and even allowing them to provide direct feedback in the tool. It also helps streamline the hiring process. One of our hiring managers hires for the same recurring position often and with recruiter box, he is able to quickly and easily replicate the job listing and application processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful is being able to go back and refer to the data gathered and the history of the stages that each candidate has been through. Being able to keep documentation at each stage and on each candidate is very helpful, especially when we get those calls "hey I was never contacted". Well, we can always go back to the email tab and see how the candidate was contacted and how many times, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I that I don't dislike at this moment. It would be very beneficial to be able to switch between companies, which I am aware is an option its just more of a cost effective situation for the business I currently work at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying organized with applicants and knowing what stage and what we have already done with each candidate. We've tried just keeping a note but its much more streamlined when you can see each candidate listed and see what stage they are at and how many days it has been since they applied. Much easier than trying to keep track of email chains between each candidate and hoping that none get lost in all the other emails that are received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are a small software company and Recruiterbox suits our needs. My favorite feature is the dashboard. I like the ability to be able to see things pending and candidates in process at a glance. Support staff is also excellent- always VERY responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike. The only real issue I have had which rarely happens is that initial emails to candidates coming from Recruiterbox have gone into their spam folder. Haven't seen that happen in a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recruiterbox gives me just what our company needs. It allows easy tracking of new and existing candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiterbox keeps me on track daily. It allows me to remind myself of old candidates to follow up with to by using the follow up tag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very easy to post, view and keep track of openings. It's user friendly and doesn't get bogged down with too many screens or options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides to Recruiterbox are also the upsides - it's light weight. It's great in price, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a fully encompassing HRIS or something that can mesh with the HRIS. Some tools offer a lot more, but Recruiterbox is streamlined, easy to use and functions appropriately for the tool itself without all the extras. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recruiterbox is a great tool if you have a recruiting team that is ready to hit the ground running, the ease of access makes the system quick and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiterbox helps us post quickly without the need to re-create roles. It doesn't make us run through unnecessary approvals and we are much more efficient with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I love Recruiterbox. We're a small firm and don't have resources or need for a huge applicant tracking system. Recruiterbox has been perfect for us by moving a lot of the workflow to my inbox, yet having a central place to keep our files. Tons of value at a great price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow to load at times, and there are certain things about the UX that I don't love, but overall, it's great. I really wish they had an app, but it's not a deal killer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution for small businesses. If you're using excel, switch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recruit three times a year and get hundreds of applications. We also have a very tiered allocation process across different markets. Recruiterbox has been crucial in managing all of that in an easy to use, organized way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I most appreciate the ability to have my team monitor, track, and provide feedback for candidates from a single platform. As a nonprofit, we do not have a dedicated HR department that can manage the recruiting and hiring process - Recruiterbox has made my life a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've experienced the occasional glitches where I've had to close out Recruiterbox and reopen it in order to properly scroll through pages. There are also some minor UX improvements I'd make. After saving a review or setting I am unsure if it has actually been saved because I am left on the same screen instead of automatically exiting out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to track applicants in a single location and haven't had to log into various job boards just to locate applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Recruiterbox interface is easy to use, making it incredibly easy to train new Recruiters and Leaders and we love that the Hiring Process can be customized to include as many or as few recruitment stages that we need for each vacancy type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system currently lacks the ability to push jobs to an internal job board or careers site - accessible only to current staff. This improvement would save us additional time/resources as we wouldn't need to communicate these opportunities to our teams by email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implemented Recruiterbox about 3 years ago, and I can't say enough good things about the product and how it has streamlined our Recruitment process. It keeps all of our interactions and candidate contact in one place - eliminating the need for spreadsheets, trackers etc. It saves us time at all stages of the process from screening applicants through to job offer. We even have our CEO using the system and he receives notification of all new hires so that he can send them a personalized welcome card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With all the other applicant tracking systems I have used in the past, I am very impressed with the "one stop shop" with Recruiterbox. It is great being able to track everything on one file for a candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it would flag duplicate candidates by name/phone number instead of just by emails. When applicants use Indeed / personal email / other methods to apply it doesn't link the applicants unless the email matches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't go wrong using this application. It has saved me alot of time and resources. It is so nice having one application I use all day long in my recruiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved multiple problems while using Recruiterbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Recruiterbox allows you to search application details quickly with its key word search function. With Recruiterbox, you can also see who has applied for multiple positions and for previous campaigns. Recruiterbox also integrates easily with our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit tedious switching between candidate and opening searches, especially when you have a number of campaigns. It's also not as user friendly in communicating with applicants when you want to send acknowledgements anonymously so applicants don't write to you directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recruiterbox is good for a growing organization wanting to add rigor and transparency to its recruitment processes, especially if the organization does not have or plan to have a full-service, integrated Human Resource Information Management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It used to be hard maintaining applications and searching them when we received them by email. With Recuiterbox, we can also have multiple people review and contribute to the hiring process and the same campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Customization of stages in an opening, job settings, ability to assign tasks, to-do reminders, labels for visibility, ease of posting to job boards through Recruiterbox, filtering when looking at openings & candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Messaging system can be a bit clunky - had a few experiences where I didn't receive an email I was cc'ed on through Recruiterbox and vice versa - I cc'ed a colleague and he/she was not alerted of message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used other ATS systems in the past (ex Jazz HR) and think Recruiterbox has some great features. I've only been using Recruiterbox for a little under a year, but the company has already rolled out numerous new features (ex. adding Zoom as an option when scheduling interviews to help align with WFH/Remote work) and looking forward to what's coming! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensuring we are able to keep track of active candidates, candidates we have rejected and are able to send a response to, how long a candidate has been in the pipeline Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about Recruiterbox is the way the candidate profiles are built when people apply - everything looks clean, and is in one place. You can easily see everything and the whole team can collaborate. I especially like that you can also have candidates add information themselves, which significantly reduces manual data entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, you can't really manually add a lot of information about the candidate. Meaning, if there's a change in their email address or if you want to add some information, the fields aren't there. You'd have to have the candidate fill in some follow up questionnaires, which can be a little awkward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the candidates and crunching the numbers about statistics. It's A LOT easier, if everything is already tracked in the right way by default, so that you don't have to do manual things any longer. I wish I would've used it from the beginning onwards, as historical data is a bit of a mess now, but still! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Business Operations
What do you like best?

Recruiterbox is very intuitive to use - there isn't much time needed to learn all of the functionality. Additionally, support is very responsive if you do have an issue or question. Recruiterbox also makes it very easy to collaborate with other members of the team, and customize it so that employees only receive notifications or tasks for the specific items they need to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really not many negatives - sometimes if you aren't careful with email settings, you can end up getting inundated with email notifications for job applications, but this is also customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our hiring needs are constantly changing, and it's easy to add/archive/copy existing job posts. It's very easy to customize each job posting to your specific needs, so we've been able to vet candidates from the get go and cut down on manual review time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very user-friendly ATS; it is easy to move candidates between stages and send out email templates. I also enjoy that you can tag them for future positions and post automatically to other locations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email templates start typing backwards when you first edit them - this happens every time, and it happens to other users too! For example, instead of typing Tuesday, it types uTesday, which is frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using it since I started, so it is difficult to answer properly, but it is sufficient for all our hiring needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I went from trying to manage hundreds of resumes manually to being able to digitally manage thousands of resumes with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs more complex search functions/ability to query by keywords. Ability to parse the resume would be phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before I had RB I could not search resumes for particular skills. I had to "file" them in folders on my desktop according to skill set, and hope for the best. Now I can query for specific skills and find the pool of applicants I need in less than a minute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Technology & Human Resources
What do you like best?

user-friendly interface, intuitive process flow, ability to work in a team with other recruiters, line managers, top managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Quite a technical thing, but when I set up hangouts interviews, RB creates a new calendar invite without a link to the video call. So, now I have to manually go to my calendar, create a meeting, invite a candidate.

But this may be due to incorrect settings on my end. Nothing major apart from that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go ahead, it's worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Convenient process flow of recruitment. Easy to communicate with candidates (auto-response emails, templates, etc.). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN