Process Street

Process Street is a SaaS application for businesses to build and track their processes using superpowered checklists.

Work for Process Street?

Learning about Process Street?

Process Street Reviews

Ask Process Street a Question
Showing 64 Process Street reviews
Process Street review by Cedrick O.
Cedrick O.

"Friggin Awesome."

What do you like best?

- The simplicity. The interface is extremely simple to navigate which helps when introducing the platform to new team members.

- The fact that you're able to have everything that goes on in your company kept track of in one place. There's wonderful overview features to track each team member's progress at different steps, we're able to upload video tutorials, gif screen recordings, and screenshot tutorials, along with much more.

There's really no limit to how much of the internal workings of your business you can organize using Process Street. I find myself constantly digging deep into every little thing we do in our company and making sure that we have Process Street Templates and scheduled checklists to make sure we're doing everything right.

What do you dislike?

There's limited features with their Zapier integration - something that would really blow this out of the park, however I've been assured they're working on expanding the available features.

No hard limit on how much can go inside one template, but once you have hundreds of tasks and conditions you can experience extreme lag and crashes in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are really no better alternatives. We've experimented with Asana, Trello, Sweetprocess, etc etc and nothing has even come near.

In a sense it's all of the above products under one (much prettier and more simple) roof.

Pretty much everything inside of our business.

- Client Onboarding

- Team member onboarding

- Video Production workflow from A to Z

- Accounting

- Client check-ins and coaching calls

and so on

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Process Street
Process Street review by Pam L.
Pam L.

"Can't work without it!"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating new process.st templates, assigning them to staff, and including informational material has revolutionized our business. The flexibility to communicate across the world has made us global overnight!

What do you dislike?

The reporting / displays could be better, but they are already working on that and are very open to user input & feedback!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is your last stop in finding the best process documentation / management out there. You'll be surprised how many of your users can easily and efficiently document their own processes after some basic tutorials / guides.

Our business was largely tribal knowledge or manual processes. We've been able to standardize recurring processes, schedule them and assign them, and work with teams to assign different deliverables that are dependent to different people. We've also been able to simplify extremely complex processes by using conditional logic and obtain visibility into business-critical processes.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Process Street review by David E.
David E.

"The way all software should work"

What do you like best?

The folks are process street have created a program that works well. It is intuitive and includes lots of features. More than that the customer service is top tier. If I ask a question, I get a response usually within 30 minutes. Always before their self-imposed deadline of 24 hours. Not only that, they take suggestions and needs to heart. I have offered suggestions and seen it happen within a few weeks. They are constantly improving. I really love the program and people behind it. I have used a lot of programs and worked with a lot of software companies over 20 years owning a small business. Process St. ranks in the top 3 of companies I've worked used.

What do you dislike?

There isn't the ability to add To Do Lists. Also, Printing a process on paper, while it can be done, is very paper intensive with no ability to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training is key for adoption. It is easy for some to adopt and use, but others have a hard time getting it. It takes discipline to get all staff using.

Whenever we have a series of tasks that is repeated and/or requires multiple people. It is the perfect way to cross-train and have transparency in cyclical projects.

Process Street review by Kyle F.
Kyle F.

"Real Pros Use Checklists"

What do you like best?

Customizable: I make my own headings, I can add comments, videos, links. Can set reminders (to remind myself, to remind other members of my team. Printable: I've printed the checklists off to show my boss the process I'm using. Shareable: can share with my Real Estate Sales customers where we are in the process and what they or I need to do.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. All the features I needed they have added.

Massively reduced errors. If you read "The Checklist Manifesto" you'll learn that real professionals use checklists. Boeing pilots have a checklist for EVERY POSSIBLE EMERGENCY. Landing gear goes out, there's a checklist for that. One engine goes out, there's a checklist for that.

Process Street review by User

"The best program to help keep me awesome at my job!"

What do you like best?

I use Process Street differently than what it was intended for. When I was trying out several different programs, Process Street staff shared my screen and spent an hour on the phone with me trying to learn what it was I was using it for, and then helping me set it up to do exactly what I needed. Amazing customer service! Functionally, I also LOVE that I can update a template and I'm given the option to automatically apply that change to all of the checklists at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app! Aside from that, I have zero complaints. Please make an app soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make an app!!!!!

I am responsible for hiring upwards of 150 people each year into seasonal positions. These employees fit within 4 different categories and each has its own onboarding process. I used to have to track each person's process manually with a crazy amount of spreadsheets. Now it all goes into Process Street, and at the end of the year, I can duplicate the templates and start all over without having to recreate everything.

No one falls through the cracks with this system and new employees are impressed with how organized I am, given the scale of the job. Supervisors are wowed by how thorough my process is.

Process Street review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Outreach Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the dynamic checklist options. I can pick stop points and required information so that nothing gets left behind in the set processes we build. I

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to archive a checklist. Right now it take a lot of searching to get to the archive and it would be great if you could do it from the main check list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of specific processes where you feel like you are juggling many steps and they tend to get lost, then this product will help ensure you stay on track and close out projects and processes.

We are able to better solve the outreach tracking issue of keeping a lot of open connections moving and progressing at the same time. When keeping spreadsheets it's easy to lose track of where you are in the process with hundreds of leads in the line. With Process.st you can set dates and reminders to follow up or complete tasks on certain days. This makes following up much easier.

Process Street review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Process St Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Process.st is the ease of having everyone do things the same way. One of the biggest challenges when there's so many tasks is that everyone has a different way of doing it, which is fine for the most part, but many things require it to be done a certain way so that the other steps will work. This makes that so much easier since everyone can follow the same checklists.

What do you dislike?

There are some formatting options that I would like to see (such as being able to choose where to insert the boxes instead of it going to the bottom then me having to drag it up). Other than that, it's good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of different protocols and a team large enough where you see variation in different people doing the work, this will help a lot.

The biggest benefit is keeping protocols uniform. It's hard to troubleshoot when we're not sure what steps were taken. With everyone following checklists, this helps the problem immensely.

Process Street review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Perfect App for Task Management"

What do you like best?

The customizable checklists for onboarding new employees are the most valuable features. We are able to create an internal checklist for managers to complete per employee, as well as a checklist to share with the employee to get them started on the right foot. As a small company with remote employees, it makes a huge difference to morale when an employee's first few weeks can feel very structured despite a light touch from management and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use a few tweaks. The functionality is almost all there, and the only changes are small personalizations that would make my experience with the UI better. Otherwise my knowledge of the product roadmap indicates they are working on other features that will be useful in the future.

We are solving new employee onboarding and training with Process Street. The checklists allow us to send information to new employees before their first day, enabling them to hit the ground running! We have reduced ramp-up time for new employees for basic onboarding tasks, and we have been able to institute a structured learn-as-you-go training plan that starts immediately after onboarding.

Process Street review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"Efficiency with Checklist 2.0"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create email templates that you can send directly from the application. That has got to be my favorite feature overall but along the same lines I like the ability to upload documents as templates. I use that feature to send out direct mail letters printed on letterhead.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot add email signatures, or at least I don't believe I can at this point. So I end up opening an email in gmail everytime i send externally to a client so i can copy and past the signature and logo in to process st before sending email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integrations with CRMs and other internal tracking systems.

When I set up a new client or shut them down I used to forget steps sometimes, like removing an auto invoice, or even cancelling their auto draft! Now I'm confident that I am doing everything I need to do for certain workflows so that I don't have confused or irate customers calling me.

Process Street review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Surprised it's so good"

What do you like best?

Who would have thought that such apps are so little on the market. ProcessStreet is great for creating a diverse list of repeated ToDo tasks. When you have a process you need to follow quite often, this is the exact thing you need to use. Plus, premade processes are great for seeing the potential of the app and what you can do with it.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It takes time to customize and setup, but once you have a clear process in mind, you can definitely recreate it here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

f you have repeated tasks and a somewhat big team (or even if you're a single person user), ProcessStreet is great for organizing such processes.

Managing and following repeated tasks.

Process Street review by Abhi Y.
Abhi Y.

"The Checklist Manifesto Applied"

What do you like best?

Being able to create a checklist that allows me to keep track of what is in progress and create a checklist for new features or products. It is super simple and the ability to update all the checklists at once from a template is great.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to start other checklists from a task, lack of mobile app, ability to start a checklist from webhooks would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it as a way to implement Process across the organization. Also great for outsourcing tasks to VAs

Most of what we do day to day is doing the same thing. So a tool to make sure that we are doing all the daily tasks and executing the correct tasks when we need to do them and also be able to update existing checklists as we improve the process is great.

Process Street review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"An excellent tool for creating and tracking processes, assignments and workflows"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create and edit procedures. How easy it is to invite someone to participate in a specific workflow.

What do you dislike?

There's not a robust system for tracking proposed and approved changes to processes. There's also not a strong conceptual underpinning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and run some real work through Process Street. See how it works for you.

I have a lot of complex workflows that I do once a week or once a month -- too infrequently to memorize. Process Street makes it VERY easy to create visual, step-by-step guides so I can perform perfectly every time. I can also get partway through a complex workflow, get interrupted, pause the work, then pick it up with full clear visibility into how far I've gotten. Lastly, I can track someone else's progress on a an assignment clearly and visibly.

Process Street review by Nelson F.
Nelson F.

"Simplicity is the key"

What do you like best?

As my title says, how simple it is to use the tool. So intuitive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Loosing Session from time to time, probably when the Software tool was updated.

I use the File Upload feature several times, and what I miss there is to have a checklist as a file upload. What I usually do is to add the Checklist with the name of the files, and a description, and then upload all the files below.

We use Process Street for every kind of business type. We have processes to "Install Printers", "Add a new employee in the Company", etc. In my case, as a tech guy, I use a process to follow when deploying new software. There is a bunch of checklist rules to follow, and this is the ideal.

Process Street review by Arielle M.
Arielle M.

"Process Street is the epitome of doing one thing well"

What do you like best?

There are other softwares out there that offer workflows but none as well as Process Street. One click creation of pre-filled workflows, ability to integrate with Zapier, attach files and upload files, format text, add subtasks, the list goes on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to incorporate one-off tasks and additional text formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial - you get 5 active checklists and 5 workflows for free.

One word - workflows! I'm able to systematize all my processes so I never have to wonder what comes next.

Process Street review by David G.
David G.

"Process Street are a great resource for analysing & creating dedicated processes & checklists"

What do you like best?

I love the range of processes & checklists that are covered. I also appreciate the quality of the contributing articles that are sent which touch on a very wide range of subjects & analysis. It seems to me that the team behind Process Street are always striving to gather quality & pertinent information to their clients which helps make their product credible

What do you dislike?

I think that the templates could be more divers or that an intuitive step by step guide could be given so that as many scenarios can be covered as possible (each business being unique).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would higly recomment other businesses to use Process Street to get a better understanding of their processes & to lay our clear task lists which will prove to be invaluable for their business & their future staff. The fact that their subject interests are extremely broad shows that they're a progressive company who are always looking for new ideas to inform their customers which is very reassuring!

The benefints we have realised is the incredible & underestimated importance of laying our processes in a business whatever the task. By being rigourous & laying out the processes means you get a better understanding of what it is that you're doing but, more importantly, what you could & should be doing to improve things on a day to day basis. You can never rest on your laurels & the Process Street team are inspirational in their wide ranging interests which I find stimulating!

Process Street review by Davy M.
Davy M.

"Stronger Better Faster"

What do you like best?

I like the relative due date and the conditionnal logic tools.

And, most of all, the very reactive support : Any question, suggestion to improve a functionality, the team is there for you. Even if your english is approximative...

What do you dislike?

The cost for a 8 members team. Maybe a discount would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Process Street is an easy tool to create, copy/paste workflows.

The support is just perfect !

Onboarding process (many tasks, many people involved)

Process Street review by Consultant

"Process Improvement Specialist"

What do you like best?

-I really like the access levels available, makes it easy to let people only see what they need to - security is always a big concern for clients.

- The auto/retro-update feature is awesome - so when you make a change it updates any lists you already have in the system.

- I love that it's easy to use and you can get going creating a checklist instantly and then over time refine/change/update/expand. Mapping processes can be overwhelming, so it's great to have a simple place to start and then build on it.

What do you dislike?

When you trigger a new checklist you can use Zapier to forward information that's already been entered into fields, but if information is entered after the new list has been created it isn't copied over. The triggers are really useful.

Staff Onboarding. We were instantly able to on-board more employees at the same time and provide a standardised level of service. Missing steps and double ups were uncovered and resolved. It's great for process transparency.

Process Street review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Process Street ensures consistent processes"

What do you like best?

Process Street allows my team to make sure we're hitting all the steps in our process. And it also allows us to easily improve that process as we go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to complain about really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Free tier allows you to test it. Lots of templates so you can get going quickly.

- making sure to hit all steps

- accountability

- communication between team members

Process Street review by Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.

"We have created a true process driven property appraisal business in a third world country"

What do you like best?

asigning tasks, sharing back and forth, easy to know what everyone is doing

What do you dislike?

No app. I would like to down load the completed process street and save as a record on the file

Recommendations to others considering the product

need an app please

we have recreated our industry, for the first time creating a true process business where the employee run the system and the process is the business

Process Street review by Nadine K.
Nadine K.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

It doesn't matter if I'm having a good day or a bad day... the tasks get done correctly, every time.

What do you dislike?

I generally have an easy time learning new softwares, but I found it a little hard to learn, even after watching some videos.

This software reduces/eliminates guess work and human error... it's an absolute essential for scaling my business effectively.

Process Street review by Imran E.
Imran E.

"Fantastic Software! You need it!"

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with almost any tool through Zapier meaning I can chain tasks together and build an entire business that runs on it's own while still maintaining quality control by tagging myself at critical steps.

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface could look better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and you'll see the benefits.

I get very busy as a business owner and need to outsource a variety of tasks to my team. However, with turnover and without documented checklists, the entire business with function sub-optimally. Process.st allows me to make sure all tasks are completed to our business standards as quickly as possible.

Process Street review by Gavin S.
Gavin S.

"Using Process Street has allowed our team to be more then the members who are currently in the build"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to keep all our processes in one place. The team knows if there is something they don't know how to do.. They probably can look in process street and it'll be there!

What do you dislike?

The lack of Subfolders right now can have some issues.

If we where to lose a team member the job itself doesn't stop, we can find a new person to fill the role and they have the ability to know the main tasks and responsibilities of their new role all in one place. Also training is able to be effectively and efficiently stored here

Process Street review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, great functionally and they keep adding awesome features

What do you dislike?

Missing a way to download, export, or dump the data as a backup

An easy way to develop and deploy both simple and complex checklist to lay on top of our written procedures

This makes it very easy to systematize our processes

Process Street review by Savannah W.
Savannah W.

"Hold yourself (& your team) accountable to your own processes"

What do you like best?

Process St is a great concept - it keeps us organized and adhering to our processes. It is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The editing interface is not the most intuitive at times.

Process St keeps us all on the same page with what needs to be done - we use it for all of our onboarding and offboarding of new employees, interns, contractors, and vendors. We are able to have different processes for each of those categories. This way, even if we have turnover within our department, there is a documented list of what needs to be done.

Process Street review by Emilie S.
Emilie S.

"More productivity!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can check off my repeatable activities each time I need to do them. I have a process that I run once every 2 weeks and I was constantly forgetting a step before using Process Street. Now I have it to remind me where to login and what I need to do for each step. Plus it's fun to have virtual confetti fall every time I complete my list.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I don't like about it.

Sending newsletters and updating websites. More efficient and don't miss a step!

Process Street review by Love and Light S.
Love and Light S.

"Great idea, but difficult to use"

What do you like best?

The concept of being able to create checklists and procedures for multi-member teams

What do you dislike?

This is not super user friendly...I felt like it was taking me ages to set up even the most basic checklists and how-to's for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have time to really get this figured out and set up it is likely a good fit, but it was taking too much of my already busy day to get it all into place.

I was trying to get centrally located, updated SOPS for my team...we tried it for a few projects, but I was ultimately underwhelmed and it felt too difficult and time consuming to learn and set up

Process Street review by Administrator

"Greta product for streamling induction and training processes."

What do you like best?

We wanted to streamline our induction and training processes, and spent a lot of time looking for an app that would allow us to so that in simple, distributed way. Process Street proved to be the perfect application. Managers can now track staff on-boarding and training by quickly using the overview feature of the relevant template, and the fact that we can dynamically change our processes without having to re-issue updated versions of checklists or training guides is a massive plus.

What do you dislike?

Could be more functionality provided for the overview option. Some problems experienced with automating e-mail generation.

Providing a simple collaborative tool to manage the processes involved in on-boarding and training staff. Major efficiency benefits from not using paper, etc.

Process Street review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great way to streamline onboarding"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of building processes is awesome. I can edit, add, remove with just a few clicks and it's really user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more elements you could add to processes, but the integrations definitely make up for that.

Onboarding has become a super simple, hands-off process for our company using this software, and people have a defined path to go through. It's streamlined our onboarding process and brought employees up to speed much faster than before we used the software.

Process Street review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Only app out there for recurring process management"

What do you like best?

Amazing recurring process management and scheduling amongst team members.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to get your head round at first - especially scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the effort to learn it at the get-go. The pay off is worth it. Getting your head round scheduling is especially tricky, but important.

Logging and annotating recurring business processes and then assigning and scheduling them for later dates.

Process Street review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good for checklist"

What do you like best?

I do onboarding and it makes things simple. I like that at any time i am able to start another process and that it integrates with salesforce. Having our sales team make a comment then start the process is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike there is no way to show externally the status of a project. I wish we could send a link to the customer to show them the status and encourage them to take action.

We resolved the visibility of the status of the project. In the past when the company was small we would use some basic stuff to keep track of projects like a excel sheet. Now we template the process and make it easier.

Process Street review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"Client Onboarding Manager"

What do you like best?

User facing checklist. Clean, simple, not confusing for someone new.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a grey out function for future steps that are not required until later. If this could communicate with due dates it would be fantastic. Quite often our clients get overwhelmed with the amount of steps in our process, often moving ahead or raising concern. Despite communication and in-checklist instruction, a few always slip past.

Automation, communication, process (dad joke), project management, team management. Most of all, putting our ideas into a defined, simplified process street checklist provides invaluable insight into how well the process actually works. This insight and improvement is continuously evolving for us the more we use it.

Process Street review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"A great way to stay organized"

What do you like best?

I really like using Process Street for repetitive projects. I check off each thing to do with every new project, knowing that I won't forget a step. It's pretty easy to use!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Process Street and Asana merged- adding a to do list with due dates along with the features of Process Street. As I write this, I'm wondering if maybe Process Street does have that feature. I haven't investigated that. Now that I'm looking over the questions on the survey, I'm guessing there are features I'm not utilizing so that's user error not Process Street's fault.

I use Process Street whenever I write a new blog post. I create a new checklist every time I write a new article and then make sure everything is checked off before publishing it. It's perfect because I never skip a step thanks to Process Street.

Process Street review by Coleen B.
Coleen B.

"Helps define our team processes"

What do you like best?

The templates are easy to build and force us to organize our processes for easy digestion by any team member at any level. Easy to update processes on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to organize them; sharing isn't always clear in regards to who has access to what process.

It forces us to create processes for all levels of our team at any time, which is paramount to scaling our team.

Process Street review by Dale H.
Dale H.

"Good task list app"

What do you like best?

Since I am new to the Customer Success Manager role, and the team, I like how I can track the teams projects and tasks, and receive updates when tasks involve me.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit overwhelming when you first start using the app, but I am slowly getting used to entering my tasks/projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient! There is a lot to earn when using the app. Take your time learning the different features.

Keeping track of our team's projects and holding them accountable when timelines are important.

Process Street review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Process Street for SOP Development and Management"

What do you like best?

Process Street is a software solution that nearly all user types can come up to speed quickly on. It is elegantly simple to implement and use

What do you dislike?

As with most off the shelf software solutions, there are some features that are lacking with this program that require users to build a work around, such as not able to currently handle non-linear workflows. However, based on what has been announced, this deficiency will be addressed soon. The challenge is that as additional features are added, the simple nature of the program is retained

Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures within the organization.

Process Street review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best tool to create and organize internal processes"

What do you like best?

There are automation pieces and integration with other applications that make hand offs of tasks seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility when a project or process veers from the normal process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to create and organize standardized processes and projects that do not require customization.

All of our standardized operating procedures are now in electronic format, with automation to auto run checklists triggered by key words and tags inside of our support ticketing software. Processes are consistent with Process Street.

Process Street review by Avram P.
Avram P.

"Searched for this solution for ages"

What do you like best?

Repeatable to-do templates! Excellent for month end financial close process.

What do you dislike?

The administrative functionality could be improved.

Month end financial close. Employee onboarding.

Process Street review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"Area Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to create checklists for my employees and create an avenue for others to see Standard Operating Procedures is beneficial for my role. If someone is out of the office, it is easy to refer to a Process Street document and get a step-by-step instructional guide.

What do you dislike?

The lack of sub-folders is sometimes a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. You will not be disappointed.

Checklists, Standard Operating Procedures, Training Guides, Troubleshooting.

The ease of use and ability to create a checklist on the fly and stay on task is the biggest benefit.

Process Street review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"To put it simply, I use it every day."

What do you like best?

How simple it is to use it once you get a hang of it.

What do you dislike?

The workflow is kind of weird the first time you use it, then you get used to it, it's not intuitive.

Ensure that recurring tasks are being done in order to have a predictive financial control and reporting on the company.

Process Street review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"streamline processes with checklists"

What do you like best?

Simple and effective way to ensure certain tasks are completed appropriately.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better way to access comments without having to go into the entire checklist. Would appreciate status updates, color coding options

transfer of knowledge has increased. Once we learn the steps of a task and transcribe into process street, it's simple enough to get the rest of our teams on board. There are less errors in the completion of tasks we have on process street because everything is laid out.

Process Street review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Director of single family"

What do you like best?

It forces employees to follow procedures step by step, to insure that nothing falls through the cracks. They also send out a Representative

What do you dislike?

Process Street sends a lot of general emails once you begin setting the program up. These emails are annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have an recommendations currently.

Having employees follow procedures and checklists. This program has lessened the number of mistakes within our company and allowed us to streamline other tasks.

Process Street review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Process Street checks all the boxes"

What do you like best?

Process street allows our team to keep our combined fingers on the pulse in terms of project progress whilst giving us an "at a glance" picture of tasks throughout their life cycles.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Perhaps some dependencies or required check boxes that cannot be skipped before completing the task as a whole would be nice.

We use it to standardize our processes. With Process Street I can compile a checklist that, if followed correctly, would significantly increase successful project outcomes.

Process Street review by Kenny K.
Kenny K.

"Process Street Helps me Keep my Team Productive"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create simple processes for my team to follow and organize them in a categorical way. It really helps keep everyone on track and headed toward our goals.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple way to create processes for a team, use Process Street.

Streamlining SEO and online marketing and helping me and my team get really granular on increasing traffic and revenue.

Process Street review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"An Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

Allows you to create any checklist you can come up with. Lots of neat options, and very open to integration with platforms like Zapier. Great for workflow/process implementation.

What do you dislike?

Only downside was that it's a lot to grasp at first.

Process Street has greatly helped get our workflow and processes in order, has allowed us to streamline scheduling and communication with customers.

Process Street review by Administrator

"Streamline processes. Integrate anywhere."

What do you like best?

Integration with Zapier. Step-by-step nature. Easy to use design. Fast site.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. You can still access it via a mobile browser but there have are hiccups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with as many of your processes in Process Street as possible. Our users did not like "living in two worlds" while we got everything up an running.

Reducing tribal knowledge. All processes can be lined out with room for notes. Fewer errors. Increased productivity.

Process Street review by Vlad T.
Vlad T.

"Great tool for keeping up with your business processes"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple functionalities I can expect by combining process.st checklists with other software through Zapier.

What do you dislike?

The templates could do with far more personalization. I hope the team introduces conditional logic inside templates soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you make use of the integrations.

Business automation and process documentation. Without process.st this would be much harder to implement.

Process Street review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Process St. Review"

What do you like best?

I like the checkbox feature and the ability to assign individual tasks to people with specific due dates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am not able to view all of my tasks from multiple checklists. I also would like sub tasks within the main tasks, not the sub checklists.

New Hire Training, Client Offboarding/Onboarding, Employee Offboarding

Process Street review by Rémy M.
Rémy M.

"Nice tool to to simplify your life"

What do you like best?

The way that you can assign process to people, and they know exactly what they have to do

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble with exporting check box but this probleme has been solved and the team has been very presetn

Small process and small remider to process has been place with process st

Process Street review by User in Computer Software

"Its a very good tool to track the assignments and delegate responsibility "

What do you like best?

The reminders, the checkboxes are really helpful

What do you dislike?

the fact that i can mark anyone's checkbox is annoying

responsibilities are delegated and assigned and people mark it off everyday

Process Street review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent service that I use every day"

What do you like best?

I use this every day to keep track of multiple concurrent projects. I can see the status of each at a glance, and I can see detailed instructions for each checklist item. Process Street is one of the most-used tools in my business.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to update, and doesn't have much customisation (e.g. using different colours to highlight specific checklists, or ordering the checklists in the order I want).

Keeping track of multiple projects, more efficient processes, sharing project status with others.

Learning about Process Street?

* We monitor all Process Street reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.