Formsite

Online form builder lets you create secure and awesome web forms with just your browser.

Work for Formsite?

Learning about Formsite?

Formsite Reviews

Showing 17 Formsite reviews
Formsite review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Great for managing telehealth billing"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of developing forms that users are happy to complete. The ability to share via e-mail. web and SMS is great, and forms work really well on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The cost jumps between pricing levels is an issue for me. I am using all 10 forms in my subscription. I would just like one or two more, but the nextx pricing level up is prohibitive. I also only have a very small number of responses per form per month. The pricing model doesn't really have face validity,

Collecting medical billing from patients using a telehealth service. Its been a major benefit - I can get the patient's consent and signature live during the consult, and I can even bill by credit card using the stripe integration.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Formsite
Formsite review by User

"Easy to Use to formulate HTML Forms"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to use. They have tons of templates or you can create your own form. This is great for gathering information such as customer satisfaction, generating quotes, referral forms, online reviews, order forms and so on. I particulary like the order forms and I was able to drag and drop and customize each order form. Also great that you can start a trial without filling all sorts of things out and credit card information.

What do you dislike?

The program took some time to get used to so a quick start tutorial would have been nice. However, it is pretty straightforward. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try, it is easy to sign up and hassle free. The trial is a great start to see what formsite is capable of.

Creating order forms with prices creates a more automated process and also less errors when typing in numbers and sizes.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Formsite review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Makes online registration simple and easy!"

What do you like best?

I was able to create an online registration form for our Winter Community programs and church members were easily able to sign up, using the easy to fill out form. I received a better response this way, instead of a piece of paper to be filled out

What do you dislike?

I wish I knew about this sooner! It is amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial and see what meets your needs, it is well worth the price after the free trial!

I am able to quickly get out registration forms last minute, if need be. It also helps with our youth trips and gives me the ability to have a hard copy of forms.

Formsite review by vishal c.
vishal c.

"FORMSITE- Online HTML forms and web survey."

What do you like best?

Very easy to create HTML forms and survey through online. We can access anywhere anytime and the uploader of document is superb. There are various default form or a template available and we can customise them accordingly.

Drag and drop down option are available for customise the forms. Sharing forms is a quick and an easy process. Uses this software in different platforms or all devices like laptop, tablet and also in smartphones.

What do you dislike?

For free version there is just limited amount of space and limited amount of templete are present. for purchased this software we have to invest almost 15dollar.

Also should have a save and exit functionality so user can or will use the same form in future.

Simple registration of forms and survey.

Sharing and uploading documents are great. It is easy for third party to get there data easily

Formsite review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Easy to use, easy to integrate"

What do you like best?

So easy to design a form, see your results and analyse them. Solved a problem for me with a third party website design platform where native form support was discontinued.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the very fact I need to use a third party form provision - this industry seems to have appeared from no-where!

Recommendations to others considering the product

As usual, you can only do a certain amount before you have to go 'pro'!

I needed a quick and easy solution when webflow ceased native form functionality on their platform. This meant I could design, and create form collation actions via formsite. It solved the issue quickly and easily.

Formsite review by Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.

"Excellent Form and Survey Builder with Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Creating the forms was simple and direct. As is the integration with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to be displeased with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a survey or form that integrates easily with Salesforce I would recommend Formsite. We have found several uses for the product beyond our initial intentions.

We use it for online applications, surveys, and inter-office communication.

Formsite review by Jillian H.
Jillian H.

"Variety of uses"

What do you like best?

We use Formsite for job applicants, internal forms, and surveys. It's so convenient to have everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

For me, there was a bit of a learning curve to the admin site. It's not as intuitive as it could be.

We use Formsite to track applicants securely. I love the storage it affords as well.

Formsite review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"My favorite app for creating surveys."

What do you like best?

Its easy user interface makes me to use this software for most of my surveys. It has very easy process to share those surveys. It also notified you when someone responded to your survey.

What do you dislike?

Its hight pricing is definitely a matter of concern for many start-up companies. It is very high. They should introduce some reasonable priced plans also.

It helps me to create interactive surveys. And the response which I get on these surveys are very satisfactory.

Formsite review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great Idea and Service"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to get started with all of the pre-created forms. There is a form for pretty much anything you need premade. Putting them up is also simple and support is available quickly.

What do you dislike?

We came over from another service and have had no complaints thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Easy to use. Very easy to implement.

I can create HTML forms that can easily be added to my website without knowing code.

Formsite review by Kateryna G.
Kateryna G.

"Great and easy to use "

What do you like best?

Pretty user friendly and a lot of options on how to structure your forms. WIsh there were more forms under the limit

What do you dislike?

Could be a little easier to navigate and have more design editing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, relatively easy to use and good to share with a team

When users need to submit secure information this is where we drive them to. Great to use between companies where there is a need for secure information storage

Formsite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use templates makes it best"

What do you like best?

Easy to use templates is one of the best features.

What do you dislike?

Additional Types of templates would help us to evaluate. As a newbie to blogs, I would like to see what else I can do with my blog and i think a template would trigger ideas to try out new things for my blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will not regret it.

I have used this for my blog for the basic contact form and in the future I would like to use it for online surveys. However, the ease of use made it the best of the plugins I have tried.

Formsite review by Prikshit S.
Prikshit S.

"Create easy surveys"

What do you like best?

Reliable tool to create surveys and forms. Create any type of questioning form with different types of integrated designs and customisations.

What do you dislike?

Meets all the requirements and standards for me. I hardly create bigger size forms so there is no question about lagging in performance. So no cons for me.

I can create surveys and forms as a questionnaires.

Formsite review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"Best sponsorship tool"

What do you like best?

Best tool to get unique experience. we can easily share notifications for multiple people.

Easy to share

What do you dislike?

Cost is little high low use users.

Layout is not much good

I can easily create survey and questions form

Formsite review by Chloe G.
Chloe G.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and versatility. It gives me all the options I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I enjoy using the program.

Being able to create surveys with ease.

Formsite review by User

"Formsite - usable but difficult for reports"

What do you like best?

I like summary reports and being able to download all of the transactions.

What do you dislike?

The report format doesnot provide an option to summarize the reslults by department, only by user

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for some reporting, but may want to explore other options for summary reports.

Expense Reporting

Formsite review by User in Higher Education

"Formsite for Connecting"

What do you like best?

It allows you to create different surveys

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s difficult to make edits using Formsite

We love the ability to take surveys, and use it for event registrations. It allows us to gather a lot of information to change our recruiting practices.

Formsite review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for conference registrations "

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use. Nice prompts, simple to change and exporting reports is a cinch

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It’s affordable, easy to alter for your needs. Excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive and user friendly

Conference registrations

Learning about Formsite?

* We monitor all Formsite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.