1) The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually added new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product.
2) The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information plus using the Prospector obtaining other phone numbers and addresses about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information.
3) The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using Piesync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible.
4) As of 2/17/2019 the newly enhanced Activites management page that can be arranged into the specified fields of data you wish to view, use tags to segment items you wish to review based on the type of activity items are available in such as Agenda, Tasks, Activities List, and Calendar.
5) Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work.
6) The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.
7) I am also very excited about the ongoing and new additions that Nimble (primarily Jon Ferrara) worked very closely with Microsoft to grow Nimble's reach to more markets. Now we can easily integrate with Office365 Calendaring and Outlook.
8) Plus the very effective Search Segmentation tool that provides innumerable ways to create and save filters, segments, groups, locations, titles, and any combination of these. Then you can use these to create group messaging campaigns, export lists for use in bigger email promotion campaigns and to pull a segment to have access for an upcoming visit to a trade show or prospecting certain people while a particular city.
9) The continual widget add-ons being provided for the Today Page provide valuable and immediate insights into Tasks, Contacts needing a touch via email, phone calls, DM, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger or any other tool, Email tracking as it shows opens and clicks, plus viewing the nurturing and relationship sales journey via the Pipeline and Funnel visual charts make for a robust Today view that means something all in one place.
10) The latest integration addition called OMI 366 Degrees has made Nimble so much more powerful by providing instant ways to set up AI, Autoresponders, plus so much more that builds a lot more about your contacts interests, questions, calls to action interactions, and so much more.
Not really a dislike, yet more of a desired feature not currently available is to have a direct integration to Constant Contact from within Nimble. That integration of Constant Contact contacts pushing important interactions such as what email campaigns they have opened, clicked on what links from an email campaign, attended an event online or in person, clicked on a link of a post on Facebook, claimed a Trackable Coupon, and/or made a donation to a non-profit event or non-profit organization. How incredible would that be versus any other CRM application out there due to the way that Nimble is designed and continues to find new functions to introduce that enhance an already great program.
Talk to an existing user, like myself, to gain insights that may answer your questions based on your business needs. Try it out for the 14 day Free Trial take it for a simply Nimble spin.
1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms, company websites, LinkedIn profiles, and more that Nimble can automagically retrieve and insert into the person or company contact records. What a great way to begin building real meaningful interactions with potential customers and ongoing with current customers.
2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and other Email programs into Nimble
3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I set up with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks without having appropriate contact by my company
4) Using the Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record that tracks Open, Click Rates, and Unopened numbers.
5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten
6) Actively involve the use of the Prospector tool that allows me to look deeper into the information world by finding more phone numbers, email addresses, and other notable contact options to better enhance the potential for relationship interaction.
7) Fully taking the advantage of the widget filled Today Page. With pertinent and focused purpose each widget gives me a quick view of areas needing attention, finding out about sales progress, highlighting contacts that meet my pre-determined keywords or phrases to bring them to the front page, and scheduled Tasks to help plan the day.