Nimble Reviews & Product Details

What is Nimble?

Nimble is the industry-leading CRM for Office 365 and G Suite that builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. It does all the work by integrating with productivity apps such as inboxes and calendars, delivers a streamlined user experience, and was built to help business teams close more deals, faster. Nimble unites thousands of small to mid-sized business teams successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks and more than 90 cloud-based business applications. Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd, and #1 Small Business Sales and Marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work. Sign Up for a Free Trial: Nimble.com

Nimble Screenshots

1-25 of 847 total Nimble reviews
Nimble Solution Partner & Ambassador
Management Consulting
Most Recent Nimble Video Review

"Nimble: A CRM makes my online activity more productive"

Retail Consultant

"Nimble: fllows in great shape."

What do you like best?

One of the reasons why Nimble has been a program with great results is because the integration of social networks is very useful when investigating potential clients, they also provide great support through Twitter and email It is an excellent platform to take control of the database. Another key factor is that Nimble is completely customized and, therefore, allows me to create my own sales process.

What do you dislike?

Can not be that even though Nimble has had positive results, emails are limited to a certain number unless an update is made and the amount is increased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely talking about Nimble has been very good for its good impact. Recommended to anyone who is concerned or has not found any tool that is capable of creating customer management with certainty and good results. It is cheap, easy and with a great future in the coming years. He will fall in love not only with the results, but also with a very efficient interface.

Nimble allows us to perform email marketing in a very effective and simple way, it also helps to create a good marketing report, that is, full-time market breakdown. With nimble it is easier to manage leads than with other CRMs. An example of this is that it allows us to track compliance and activity in less time; the effective management of contacts and the excellent controls of potential clients is a plus undoubtedly that this program has given us very surprise.

Sales Manager

"Amazing software to increase sales of any company."

What do you like best?

Basically what I like most about Nimble is the Chrome extension, it's useful, portable and innovative. Few alternatives in the market can boast of having a complement for browsers that increases both productivity and Nimble and the truth fulfills its function well and I love it.

I spend hours browsing Chrome which is my favorite browser and I know that most people use it too, instead of having an open application I can simply have the active plugin in my browser and thus increase the amount of valuable information I get from my clients, especially thanks to its system of integration with social networks.

What do you dislike?

There should be integration with more social networks, such as Linkedin, is a social network for professionals who are potential customers for our sales and to a certain extent we do not take advantage because there are still social networks with which it has not finished specifying a integration. Maybe they are not many but it is an important point to keep highlighting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get to where few have gone and know who your potential customers can be the best option to implement is Nimble. It also has a highly recommended extension for those looking for effective solutions, with this add-on anchored to your browser everything will become more automated and you will be more efficient.

The integration with social networks has allowed us to approach our clients in a surprisingly valuable way, which has greatly boosted our sales. We have been using this platform for more than a year, we have really seen a surprising change when using this software. It's worth it and it has helped us to be more effective in our sales system.

Founder

"Review on Nimble."

What do you like best?

Nimble is based on the way CRM is used for business, sales development, account management and customer service. Nimble focuses on relationships through connection via email, social and connected applications, such as Linkedin. Anyone can use agile with little or no training.

Ease to establish contact networks with clients. Within the world the truth is that it is not bad at the time to communicate with potential customers or contacts, is something that is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

A bit short when it comes to going further in relationships compared to others. If we compare it with other applications that offer the same use, leaves much to be desired, I would have put something more chicha in basic aspects in an application of these characteristics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it for everyone but there are applications that work better and very easy to find.

The truth is that I have not been very helpful when doing my work in an efficient way, as I said earlier is a step behind its competitors, perhaps its simple interface has been something beneficial when using the application.

Software Programmer

"Nimble is an excellent CRM."

What do you like best?

Nimble is an excellent platform to take control of the database and it also includes some important features which are listed below:

1.This platform helps us generate better relationships and data in time to use them in our sales and promoting our company and it also help to recover missing data without stress.

2.Nimble allow us to perform email marketing in a very effective and simple ways, it also help for creating good marketing report (I.e market breakdown).

3.Nimble allows us to easily see the updates and investigate the communication of others with a potential client, and it offers a way to send mass emails.

4.the integration of social networks is very useful when investigating potential clients,they also provide great support both via twitter and email.

What do you dislike?

It's doesn't support to store documents internally and sometimes can be a little bit difficult to plan or control between screens,it doesn't allow us to manage or make assessments to our potential clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble has a good system for tracking customer interactions, and is excellent for importing and exporting contacts.it also help for creating good marketing report (I.e market breakdown). So I recommend one hundred percent to everybody.

In our company it easily to see the updates and investigate the communication of others with a potential client. it offers a way to send mass emails they provide great support both via twitter,email and facebook.

Digital Marketing & Advertising

"Nimble your choice for your contact needs."

What do you like best?

Nimble has a progressive functionality, I love that when I use it I can save searches for reuse, which is ideal for communications in different time lines. It is also amazing to improve participation rates with your emails because it allows you to send more relevant communications, all this can be achieved through the group messaging function. Another positive element is that it allows to base a search on personalized labels, this makes the filtering of content easier in some social network profiles. Additionally this program gives me the opportunity to create some custom fields.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see some software as project management tools allowed on the platform, this would give a very successful functional bonus. Besides that they could include more combination labels that will help an effective personalization and finally I would like to add numerous google calendars instead of one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is perfect to connect and create an opportunity. In addition, it is a powerful tool of the social intelligence platform for a business development team that enters new data to use in their businesses. I recommend it also because for a sales force already socially connected is a consistent program.

This program is very useful, basically in Intechnic helps us to have all the correspondence in one place, gives the possibility to check the emails before sending them; It also helps us to organize customers, track sales or opportunities and help keep in touch with our social network connections.

Executive Sponsor

"Reliable Contact Management and CRM program."

What do you like best?

Nimble is flexible in its workability and very compatible with the other supplementary software. It can excellently work with almost every platform; Salesforce CRM, Google for work, 366 Degrees, and web pages. Through this feature, this program proves to own effective contact highlighting and profile enrichment. As such, a lot of time is really saved as a manual operation on the same can be truly a waste of time. In other words, this software has made our company realize efficient contact management and CRM functions. Furthermore, this program is madly cheap and easy to use, install, and manage.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Nimble is that it contains one Pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is cheap and easy to use. It as well owns features that result in efficient and effective contact management as well as general CRM. Grabbing a Nimble software grants business productivity powers.

The problem that this program is solving for me is effective contact management and great lead controls. Through Nimble, I am now certain that these two functions are effectively managed hence huge profits are anticipated in our company.

Marketing Specialist

"Nimble: CRM retailer and very oriented to facilitate the work "

What do you like best?

There's a lot we like about nimble. It includes tools for personalization of sales funnels (pipeline sales) and its contact system, which can be organized in a single screen. It should be noted that the information in these contact lists can easily be imported as spreadsheets from services such as Excel. With nimble it is easier to manage leads than with other CRMs. An example of this is allows us to track compliance and activity in less time.

What do you dislike?

In spite of the advantages that Nimble has brought to us, it has not been useful for the creation of thermal maps when we want cartographies for several sectors of the clientele (territorially, mainly), as it does not have such tools. We did not like its incorporation into social networks, because it is difficult to share information to these, and does not bring a chat system, with which it would be easier to announce the tasks and changes in each agenda.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is a platform with many useful uses. We have loved being able to manage our potential customers, and generate sales opportunities in a centralized manner. We could not feel better with a CRM software. Nimble is a highly recommended tool for both large and small businesses.

Since the emergence of nimble our labor management has greatly improved. It has been much easier for us to import and export worksheets, and share them through file sharing platforms. Our workflow management has also been improved. The forecasting application becomes simpler, so using nimble to collect market information and prevent sales is an excellent idea.

Writer

"A very good profile enrichment software for all professionals."

What do you like best?

Nimble's ability to work on different platforms is a great aspect since it has let me highlight contents across platforms and automatically update, enrich and push information without taking time across different departments eliminating manual research. Nimble is completely customized and hence lets one create your own sales process.

What do you dislike?

The integration of Nimble with LinkedIn has not been as strong as it should be which has led to poor use of LinkedIn with nimble. and also the fact that it lacks integration with slack which we mostly use in the office. The emails are limited to a certain number unless an upgrade is made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is the best software since its completely customized and allows you to create and follow your own sales processes.

Nimble has provided the us with a capacity to add information of all clients and keep in contact with clients. Organization of customers and contact of customers in an efficient way which has been solved by Nimble. It has allowed orderly management of customers outside the working area since we can be able

Software Developer

"Nimble... IT always fun Nimbling"

What do you like best?

Nimble i start to use around 2 months back. I am working in a startup company, we switch to many tools. Its trail version is available and we can use it for 15 days, then also we mail company for further extension and they give 6 months to us. It saves our cost and chance for our company to grow. Customer is easy to manage and their work is in sight with every team mate. Daily planning meet schedule are prepared in dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Nimble is good to use, but it had a major problem First is like bitrix it does not provide you the tutorials of how to use the tool. Its pipelining is difficult to use and understand,. No help is available for gannt chart designs. Tasks and event are not updated automatically. need manual efforts. Not exact parameters defined to track progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It provides a good managed dashboard to work. Also it helps company to manage the things and clients. I love using it, it helps us a lot for our startup. I recommend to use this, as it is available free for use, if you like you can by or switch to another. Must use once.

Being working for a start up company, it helps us a lot in many things and fields like:

It make our journey easy and smooth with client as client is part of this tool, so he check progress and add instructions.

other major thing is it helps a lot in managing the schedule of work. Our employees now stick to deadlines to perform work. As screen regular show you notification.

Graphic Web Design
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great tool, very simple and effective."

What do you like best?

Nimble brings many features, one of my favorites is the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms such as Google for Work. The platform helps us generate better relationships and data in real time to use them in our sales and marketing reach, and if the contact on the screen lacks an email address, you can ask Nimble to find the missing data and update them. for you. A part of all this has the integration of social networks which is very useful when investigating potential customers.

What do you dislike?

I've had more than once where a client had two or three contacts in my system, and I'd like to eliminate duplicates or merge them. The functions of keeping in touch seem to be useful, but I would like there to be a way to manage your reminders, improve this, make Nimble a better program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will make it much easier to convert the communication of your employees from social networks into a sales channel in a natural way. It is very affordable for companies of any size and, what is more important, I believe that the company, the team, the leadership and the support people are incredible. Even if Nimble does not meet all your requirements, choose it for support and customer service and people; worth it.

Nimble is used in Mosaic North America to keep track of all social cues, streams of people and organizations in great detail. This allows us to see the past, present and future interactions with our current and potential customers. In addition to this, Nimble helps us organize and contact customers much more efficiently.

Salesperson

"Nimble provides us with high quality customer management"

What do you like best?

Nimble is an excellent platform to take control of the database of our potential clients. We really liked your interaction manager, and your time tracking, since they help us better to do studies on the quality of work. On top of that, Nimble allows us to perform email marketing in a very fast way.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not have campaign managers, channels, contacts, contracts, commissions, calls and sales in the field, or even provides us with any type of territory manager. Your help button is slow and useless to help us optimize our segmentation processes, just like your business card scanning tool. We do not like templates for email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is a fabulous service. We recommend it for being the best CRM we have used, and for its good data export system, with which we can create backup copies in case of losses. It is also good for scheduling activities to an internal software schedule.

Nimble has been excellent at tracking open-range emails. They have also helped with the discovery of emails and contact details. Its mobile access has helped us to take a more orderly management of the relationship with customers outside the work area, and its system of tasks has been perfect to track the progress of work of each team member.

Realtor
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"This helps me in my real estate business"

What do you like best?

I like the the idea of being able to pull all the social media profiles into one place. This gives me many insights into the client so that I can better help them find the right house. I can glean a lot of information from these profiles that I could never get with a questionnaire or through interviews. These social profiles help me to build a very detailed file for each clients with little work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort the columns. Since I have lenders, title people, home inspectors and other types of vendors in my database, I would like to be able to sort the individual columns to view my information in many different ways. I do have the categories set up but it would be helpful to sort columns

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great CRM and the social media integration is very useful

I am still setting up my database and getting it organized the way I want, but i love the ease of getting to all my clients as compared to using only Outlook. The way I am setting it up I can set priorities for people so that I never miss an opportunity. I love the pipeline feature so I can move clients through the pipeline. I also like the feature to attach files and notes so that I can have everything in one place about each client.

Managing Director

"Finally, an easy-to-use yet intelligent CRM"

What do you like best?

We started using Nimble in our company a little over a year ago and couldn't be happier. We love the way it ties in with all of our Social Media accounts and sends us signals which we can then act on to bring in new business. The connectors which allow us to hook in our other mail, office 365, gmail, etc accounts makes archiving client communication a breeze and onboarding for our employees has been extremely easy. Overall, a full on A++.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a bit of a teak and sometimes the contacts tab can be a little overwhelming for newer users if they're seeing everyone that Nimble has pulled in. Other than those little things, there's not much wrong with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first, when you connect your Social Media accounts, it can feel overwhelming to see the number of imported contacts, but make use of the extensive filtering system in Nimble and you'll soon be able to sort your contacts list into very manageable chunks.

Nimble has completely solved our email tracking system and provides us a method of tracking when we need to reach out and touch existing clients and leads with a very handy reminder system, ensuring that nobody falls through the cracks. We have already realised a significant up-tick in sales and our sales / admin folks are working at a much more efficient pace.

Marketing Executive

"Nimble: it's perfect to connect."

What do you like best?

It is positive because of its ease of configuration and ability to manipulate every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and the continuous addition of new integrated tools within the program, plus the widgets application works intelligently to gather all the information from social networks about a key contact person or the company itself, which saves me a lot of time from having to go one by one to fill all the fields manually with that specific information, another important element is that I can keep in touch, that is, there is a automatic function that you can enable in any contact you have.

What do you dislike?

A negative element but not so serious is the visual factor, I would like a better use of the screen to see the history of interactions with customers. Although Nimble has a conglomerate messaging capability, it has been decided to limit the use of that facility to so many emails per day that are crawled completely, that means that any large email must be made using a third-party system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is one of the incredible tools for business owners who are committed to the growth of relationships through social networks and systematic and continuous progress, it is also very suitable to create new contacts and track them through the prospecting process and opportunity, it is very effective in reality.

In Darktrace we use Nimble to establish continuous contact with customers and to be aware of what matters in our industry and for our customers. We use it to look for opportunities, besides solving problems of data segmentation.

Market Development Manager

"Easy to use and does what we need!"

What do you like best?

The user friendly usability and very easy to work with.

Most things are self explanatory and even the least computer friendly/savvy user can get around nimble.

It is also very good for creating reports and company lists.

Like the integration with other tools and platforms such as social media, email and other interactive tools (outlook et al).

Also the fact it is cloud based and can be accessed anywhere remotely is superb.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be a bit difficult to navigate between screens, but generally not much not to like.

There can sometimes be duplication but in the main it works well for what we need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use introduction to CRM systems

Customer records and interactions! A systematic approach. This gives us a company wide view on interactions and customer data.

The challenge we had was multiple teams were interacting with businesses and were working out with a single system with individual spreadsheets and Nimble has solved this issue.

Designer

"Great tool to organize my communications."

What do you like best?

It brings so many great qualities. My favorite is the offers section. It is fully customizable and allows you to create and follow your own sales process. Of course, the ease of entering information with the agile prospector is also great. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our contact center. We can easily see the updates and investigate the communication of others with a potential client. In addition to offers and CRM, it offers a way to send mass emails. Of course, it is limited, but it is still a very useful tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS application. It is not as robust as the online desktop, it still offers me everything I need, on a practical screen. I'll say it again, we live in the offers section. By far my favorite element! Oh, also, the integration of social networks is very useful when investigating potential clients. Finally, they provide great support. Both via twitter and email, I receive quick responses with an attitude of help.

What do you dislike?

That we can not trust the labeling and we never know when we can export to MailChimp. It is also quite annoying that he has suggested changes in usability that are neglected. Do not ask doctors to take time to describe the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother explaining why it is not being solved. Some of them have worked the way I want them to and you simply change them without notice and I only hear that they are in process, and you have been doing it for about two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is best for those who actively sell with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, customers who are not on social media, or who need more workflow features, are not much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small store, but the per-person fee is unpleasant. My assistant must have a second account even though he is connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information / emails in one place. I keep agile, but I'm not a big user at the moment. I look forward to seeing it improve. Customer support tries and that is worth a good review.

I have always used CRM, but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my commercial and private contacts in a single system, run groups using labels (I help manage several nonprofit organizations, for example) and save time using the Exclusive System characteristics. I have provided my clients with many options over the years related to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the details, Nimble has focused on the characteristics that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and foster relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Salesperson

"Nimble is a very special CRM"

What do you like best?

We like your potential client manager. It is very organized, like its opportunity manager. It is excellent for generating proposals for sales automation, and for managing sales funnels. We also like it for its ability to integrate into social networks, and for its excellent and organized task manager. In addition, it allows you to segment contacts.

What do you dislike?

Nimble does not have a real estate client, health or banking clients. Nimble lacks call manager, and marketing campaigns. It also does not allow tracking of client recommendations, nor does it have a call manager with which it is easy to make video calls. Its sales forecasting system is slow, and it does not allow to properly handle business cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is a customer relationship management service that we highly recommend for the amount of communication management tools and follow-ups that it has integrated. We think it's a good proposal to improve the sales force. We highly recommend using your mobile access, as it shows acceptable performance. Undoubtedly nimble is an investment to make, considering that it costs only $ 144 per year.

Its integrated service for the management of performance metrics has helped us a lot to review the results of interactions with customers. It has also made our e-marketing management easier, since we can better organize our e-mail drafting by relying on its customizable templates.

VP of Products

"Nimble you should try it, save time and jobs! Best CRM!"

What do you like best?

Nimble is a very good program to use the multiple pipeline of project management, it allows in this way to manage contacts in relation to being invited to webinars something extremely great, it is important to highlight its system of saving searches, since it allows it to be reusable later. Through emails googles can collect users and their proper connection, I am fascinated by the ability to obtain signals, this way you can perceive everything that happens in the social environment. It is possible to note that you can create custom fields.

What do you dislike?

Among the negative features, I'll mention that list management is not as flexible as with some databases, but it is perfectly adequate for most users. The interface is very old-fashioned, it does not work very efficiently on high-resolution monitors; It is necessary to improve the mobile application since it only has a subset of functionalities, in addition, the email editor needs some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is ideal for those companies that want to make sure that their users can perceive all the contacts with a single person in the database, this helps to improve relationships and diagnose faults and solve doubts through a series of questions. It is a decent product to track customers and eye-catching prospects.

We use this program in Axios to locate and manage prospects, in addition to providing us with organization and capacity to add new information about striking clients, the automation that presents in its configuration the tasks of keeping in contact, reduces the demand of accumulated organization. It is necessary for us in the email tracking.

Sales Manager

"Best CRM Software With Best Features"

What do you like best?

This CRM software is so much helpful in management of Sales activities. This software includes sales force. This software is so easy in use and easy to understand. It;s mobile applicable is also available if any sales executive wants to update any status from any where. It will automatically sync with goggle app too. It has good compatibility with all the web browser and can run on them. It is so simple and robust in use.

What do you dislike?

It is quite costly if we compare with Indian currency. Also it is not integrated with Facebook message.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is best CRM software for the small business who has small sales team. This software provides all the required features in a single software which makes sales process so smooth. There is android application too which is also so useful.

This software helps a lot our company to manage sales activities. It's features are so helpful to handle the sales management. Sales Team added number of contacts in their list and sent the message as per requirement. Deals features allow the customization and save the time and efforts of the sales team. Mobile application also helped the sales team a lot to update the status of lead from anywhere. It made our sales cycle so smooth and understandable.

Team Manager

"Nimble is our favorite CRM tool"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things that we liked about nimble. For example, its integrated tool for forecasting sales is highly customizable, and allows the generation of proposals for marketing automation through documents. We liked the nimble bot a lot, as it offers a lot of help for browsing and managing earnings and CEO details.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the social profiles system that the nimble platform has integrated, and it does not allow us to add enough essential details to the contacts during its management. We also do not like your tagging tool for group messages. It is supposed that it should be easy to use that function to do follow-up, but it ends up being the opposite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is a widely recommended CRM service. The business plan costs only $ 25 per month per user, and that seemed like a great opportunity. We recommend it because of its large number of templates, its ability to perform business card scans to add contacts, and its ability to track emails. We recommend your learning sessions on the web.

With nimble, it has become easier for us to order and prioritize our potential customers, and its integration of marketing automation has helped us to better control our mass email campaigns. With its contact segmentation tool we can separate our clients along different graphs, and thus take better control of them.

Professional Singer
Music

"Transforming my Motivation"

What do you like best?

I am motivated by the sales funnel. It keeps me calling my clients because I like to see deals in the works and deals won! I really enjoy having my clients all together in one place. I like being able to see the emails and social media profiles. I am already making connections through LinkedIn where people are following me and calling me for potential business.

What do you dislike?

There is limited personal time available. 15 minutes per week is not enough, especially when starting out. That is really only enough for maintenance when you are already up and running. I still do not feel I have fully implemented the product as a result. There could also be some improvements with being able to alphabetize clients. The email function would be better if it would sync immediately, like other programs do. So far, only some of my emails sync and only some send. I don't fully trust it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not a techie, like me, use the onboarding help and once per week help. I wanted more personal help than that in the beginning to get set up because these types of things are challenging for me. However, once I got set up it has been super easy and the team is always available. I am enjoying the product.

Nimble has helped me by bringing all of my clients into a digital format. I no longer lose files or misplace them. I am motivated by the sales funnel. I always knew I had possibilities int the works. Now I can see them and it keeps me motivated to make the calls, follow up, and finalize. Nimble is helping me to increase my income as a result.