Nimble Reviews & Product Details

Nimble Overview

What is Nimble?

Nimble is the industry-leading CRM for Office 365 and G Suite that builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. It does all the work by integrating with productivity apps such as inboxes and calendars, delivers a streamlined user experience, and was built to help business teams close more deals, faster. Nimble unites thousands of small to mid-sized business teams successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks and more than 90 cloud-based business applications. Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd, and #1 Small Business Sales and Marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work. Sign Up for a Free Trial: Nimble.com

Nimble Details
Discussions
Nimble Community

With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Nimble is the Simply Smarter Social Selling CRM for individuals and teams. Nimble Works for You and Your Team, Everywhere You Work. It automatically builds your CRM by gathering contact and company details into one place including email conversations, calendar activities and social conversations and signals.

Nimble Delivers Relationship Insights by gathering data from dozens of sources around the web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, AngelList, Instagram, Foursquare and more providing details that helps people be prepared for sales calls and meetings.

Nimble Smart Contacts App Delivers Intelligence on people and companies into your inbox, mobile device, web browser, and any business application.

Nimble Combines the Power of Traditional CRM, contact management and social media into a powerful social selling solution. Nimble was founded by Jon Ferrara, the co-founder of GoldMine, the pioneer of SFA, CRM, Relationship Management and Marketing Automation.

Nimble
2008
Santa Monica, CA
@Nimble

Nimble Screenshots

Nimble Reviews

Showing 938 Nimble reviews
Already have Nimble?
What do you like best?

Creating work logistics is a must these days when you need to create content, especially when it comes to important professional sales files. Nimble storage automates the entire process of moving the content of our sales work behind our reporting and evaluation processes for our vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nimble storage does not work as well with other CRM services than Nimble, so managing other customer databases or storing contact information may take longer than it would regularly take with Nimble CRM. It can still be used for this, and it continues to show benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend working with Nimble storage because it is one of the best cloud services found for enterprise networks, and because it allows you to manage information that is within other clouds, as in the case of Dropbox. It is also recommended for moving information due to its excellent data encryption capabilities, whose format we believe is the famous SSL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is excellent that Nimble storage does not need so many permissions at the time of integration into the CRM platform from which we will move the information about customers, and that it is so easy to make periodic transfers, which can be configured to be carried out automatically or manually (depending on the type of document and how relevant it is for our management). Nimble storage makes our work life and our information samples much easier for sales groups during work meetings, since accessing them live from some external video conference software is extremely simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Designer
What do you like best?

It is a truly perfect tool for integration, unifies teamwork and improves business and personal relationships with clients and colleagues. It has really fabulous tools, it is possible to integrate it with administration and project management tools, with the purpose of also keeping order and control of each job we do, how, when and where. It allows access to calendars, emails, social networks and each of your contacts combining them all in one place. I like their automation process in marketing and sales management, sales precision and proposal generation. It is flexible and agile, it adapts to any system, to the cloud, iOS and Android devices, in addition to being able to browse the web or SaaS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other software with similar characteristics, its functionalities are really excellent, it has everything you could need to correctly manage sales and marketing emails, with each tool and exact and precise functionality to correctly carry out my work. The only disadvantage I find is its price, for small companies it may be possible to get out of the budget that I can pay for a management software, however, I think it is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that has everything, multiple capacities to carry out any task that you propose. Try it and you will see how excellent it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased productivity and work automation, has allowed us to track our work, business tasks and potential customers through the integrated contact record with the different social networks, in addition to conducting a correct marketing promotion. We enter into commercial agreements, unify work and improve interpersonal relationships with clients, partners and colleagues. It allows us to streamline many work and professional aspects, makes us be better every day and get to the task quickly and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Through Nimble we have been able to more effectively reach potential customers through different channels, either through email or web channels. Nimble offers incredible user-friendliness in its interface and has been instrumental in obtaining accurate information from active social media prospects, making contact and engaging in meaningful conversations with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive and the mobile application doesn't work as well as the web application, that could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a useful CRM resource for every company when gathering information, expanding contact lists and interacting with customers through email channels and social networks. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble more than a simple CRM has become a partner that helps us work efficiently to order task lists and our agenda, and also keeps us always active and aware of the needs of our customers. We have been able to track prospects, generate leads without neglecting our day-to-day tasks, it has become indispensable in my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the "group message" function, you can select a segment of the database according to the labels and other filters, and then send a personalized message to the group (similar to a simple Mailchimp). It provides you with open rate, click rate and failure rate. This is impressive for increasing email interaction rates because it allows you to send more relevant communications to audiences you know are more likely to respond to them. Plus, it allows you to easily follow up. You can save searches for reuse, which is very useful for targeted communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email editor needs improvement. However, because Nimble can be used with Gmail and Outlook 365, you can send emails from them, and these emails will still be stored and visible in your Nimble database. I send most emails from Gmail. The sales channel report is very basic. However, this is sufficient for companies that want to identify leads and offers and track the sales mix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble is easy to integrate with over 150 applications, because PieSync is its native bi-directional synchronization integration tool. This can reduce data duplication and save management time. It can also help companies that want to integrate accounting with tools like Xero or Quickbooks, as well as companies that integrate with marketing automation tools like 366 Degrees and Mailchimp. Nimble is ideal for companies with up to 50 employees who want to make sure their users can see all contacts with someone in the database, whether they use a desktop, laptop or mobile device. This helps build better relationships with contacts and answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, it solves the following problems: where can I find people, what am I doing with them, when and how to contact them and how to contact other people. Nimble can visit me anytime, anywhere, which saves me time, no matter what I do on any tab on the web, or even what I do on my phone. The Nimble Smart Browser application can help me save time. Nimble is my most used application outside of Word and Excel, and it saves me at least 30-60 minutes a day. Why? Because when I'm in the office and I don't follow up on client meetings, I still keep in touch with people in some way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's Not About You, It's About BACON - Relationship Marketing in a Social Media World
What do you like best?

Nimble is the platform I use to monitor and manage all my business relationships. From Customers to prospects and more. The ability to monitor and reply to email and social media makes it my go-to app every day. The group emails, email templates, and integration with tools like LinkedIn and 366 make it so easy for me to generate new business it's almost a no brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would have a deeper integration into more social media platforms so I could post and respond to Facebook, LinkedIn messages, and so on! I also wish there was a way to use contacts as a way to easily share contact info with new contacts as referrals. There is no easy way to do this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start slow. It's tempting to import a bunch of contacts. Take the time to make sure each is current, accurate, and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have all of my contacts from multiple other software packages in one place. It makes it easier to find and recommend other businesses which makes my Golden Rolodex a more valuable and easier to use relationship building tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Narrator / Producer
What do you like best?

I am currently using Nimble for my voiceover business to keep track of my clients and leads. I like how easy and intuitive Nimble is. I like how social media is easily integrated in with my contacts. When I was shopping around for other CRM's the social media feature was not comparable to Nimble's and is ultimately why I decided to go with Nimble. I like the option of grabbing my leads off the internet with the Chrome extension plug in. I use the tasks daily to keep track of my leads and who I need to follow up with. I love seeing all of my past conversations in one easy to read tab by my contacts name. I also enjoy customizing my leads and pipelines for my auditions, leads, jobs, and more. Overall this is a great product I would highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have technical issues every once in a while. First my Chrome extension didn't work and now my business contact import option doesn't work. The good news is they have great customer service and my first issue was resolved with their help (I have to clear my history and a setting) and my second problem is currently being investigated by their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not able to organize my clients and keep track of my work with ease and consistency. I have saved so much time moving to Nimble and away from my previous system of Google Sheets. The tasks and reminders are crucial to keep track of who I need to follow up with as I sometimes send hundreds of email a week, and the customization of things like pipelines and lead info to fit my business has been crucial for organization. I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We chose Nimble as our CRM solution to reinforce unified work and strengthen our personal and business relationships. I love how well it integrates with other applications, social networks, inboxes and more. We can manage contacts and control everything from messaging to social network notifications and without complications through a fairly simple and pleasant interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage as far as this software is concerned is that it is expensive, small companies could have complications with that, more however I consider the investment worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a solid platform, with very useful tools to reinforce the work in unified and relationships both personal and commercial and it adapts to any business, you will like to have a tool like Nimble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have noticed several benefits using Nimble, starting with strengthening personal and business relationships with colleagues and clients. Thanks to frequent interaction with our contacts and detailed follow-up, we have been generating sales opportunities and experiencing growth in the productivity of our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Customer Success
What do you like best?

I love that Nimble searches for social profiles when I add a new contact. It makes it so easy to keep up with their LinkedIn activity. I also love the Stay In Touch feature that allows me to calendar contact points and not miss out on a possible connection. And the group email is awesome! This app is so easy to learn and implement and has improved our business processes exponentially! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out how to use the Lead pipeline so it displays on my home screen. We don't actually track lead opportunities so much as project opportunities and I'd like to be able to track those in Nimble so we can report to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have a central repository for all contacts, available on our desktop or our phones. Before COVID, it made it really easy to target other people to visit when I was in an area. We are using tags to segment our contact list and that has been SOOO helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tree Care & At-Height Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

It is user friendly. I was able to set everything up with no issues. It was easy to train the team to use it. Our owners have never used a CRM and are already seeing the use for it in under 2 weeks! Nimble is also visually pleasing. You really can edit it to make it your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the integration of email was better. I don't see that all of my emails are attached to my customers automatically. It's nice to see all emails attached in the history of the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an CRM for keeping contact notes, emails, marketing integration, sales pipelines, that is visually pleasing and easy to use this is the best choice. I spent weeks looking for the right fit. I do not miss the mark. Did I mention it is also on the cheaper side??? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to keep everyone in the loop on Nimble. We can see our sales goals. It is very transparent which allows good customer service. It will sync with a lot of our apps. Nimble allows to assign companies, contacts, sales, and tasks to different team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Triggers and notifications remind us to contact your contacts according to the conditions specified for different scenarios. We manage the workflow of the lead generation process. The data rich feature can extract data from various social networking platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to use the integrated email client (although you can use Gmail instead). The board cannot be customized; its space is not well organized. The CRM module is more suitable for lead generation, but not for our other work processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The advantage of Nimble is the ability to update contacts with information from various social networking platforms. The addition of CRM is a welcome reward, but it is not a basic feature. I believe the best use case is to use Nimble to collect lead data and integrate it with the most powerful CRM tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble is our preferred tool for attracting potential customers through email or social networks. We will get valuable information about our potential customers instantly from all active social media platforms. Like most unwanted e-mails used by companies, this data helps us have meaningful and targeted conversations with them. The CRM part ensures that no session is out of date or that no problem is solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Account Director
What do you like best?

It accomplishes all the work by integrating with efficiency apps, for example, inboxes and calendars, conveys a streamlined client experience, and was worked to help business teams close more deals, faster. The gathering emails, email templates, and integration with tools like LinkedIn and 366 make it so easy for me to generate new business it's almost an easy decision. This app is so easy to learn and execute and has improved our business measures exponentially. Easy to utilize, configurable and instinctive without unnecessary feature overhead. It has a decent integration with different platforms. Nimble integrates various tools in a single program, with the goal that it makes the work easier and the cycle speedier. The cost is directly for small organizations. It is very affordable for companies of any size and, even more importantly, I think the company, and the care staff are phenomenal. The CRM fits into my email work process, my sales cycle and plays well with others utilizing its lightweight and low hassle CSV shipper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few aspects of Nimble that should be improved and one of them is the email supervisor. I might want it to be synchronized immediately and messages to be sent effectively. Now and then, you cannot sign in, some of the time features do not work. The Mobile app needs a few enhancements. There is a lofty learning bend of this CRM; it is a great CRM so you have to master it to use it to its full degrees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall, a great CRM for medium and large estimated organizations. Mobile app needs some work but rest is more than Ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nimble is based on a browser widget and automated sales force system for mobile devices with this software you can quickly and easily complete the profiles of all your customers, offers an intelligent interface and with a modern design, also has really useful functions to manage contacts and referrals, monitoring agreements, task management, in addition to this has an integrated function that keeps all customer profiles updated, their plans are extremely low cost and finally you can integrate data from a large number of applications such as Gmail, Twitter and Linkedin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Among the negative characteristics that Nimble has we find its capacity to store documents is insufficient, managing many sales flows can be complicated if you don't have a device with the appropriate capacity, it doesn't work with interactive Excel reports, the priorities of data about customers are still very simple, it has few customer support options, it doesn't have many search filters and finally the importance and export functions are very slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Nimble because it is a software that has really effective automated tools to build relationships with your customers through social networks, with Nimble organizations can track contacts that mention them, follow them or interact with them, it has a very manageable price that fits perfectly to small organizations that want to save money another reason why I would recommend Nimble is because it is a very simple and basic platform to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using Nimble throughout my organization because it has helped us solve different problems to create truly complete profiles about our customers, get interaction histories from the contact list, email conversations and view our customer's activity on social networks, it is one of the best relationship management software I have used, we have also done training workshops for all our staff because it is a really easy to use software to finalize it has also been quite useful its calendar and reminder system that allows us to coordinate programs and events with our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, configurable and intuitive without unnecessary feature overhead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't integrate with Apple mail or calendar.

Would also like an integration to Lusha.

Some of the fields or attributes are not easily sortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Outlook/Exchange or Gmail it is seamless, other mail and calendar (eg Apple) systems get a little clunky.

Think about how you want to sort data fields for contacts whilst trialing the software to make sure it delivers what you need.

It is also hard to remove Google diary entries from Nimble after they have been edited/removed from Gmail.

Otherwise it is a good solid platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All my contacts are in one location whereby I can easily keep on top of my top contacts and see the level of interaction with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nimble brings together many amazing tools, including the separation of lead and social media. I can tell when I last interacted with them, helping me to choose the right time to intervene and provide relevant information. It has a good integration with other platforms. In addition, its configuration is very simple, easy to use and has a fast and intuitive interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problem, everything works fine. The combination of desktop, browser widget and mobile app makes Nimble excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble fits any business, I recommend it for the simple fact that it is easy to use, has a complete application for mobile devices and extracts appropriate information from social networks for sales. You will save a lot of time and have a complete follow up. Their technical support is very responsive and pricey when it comes to solving questions or problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble is used in our organization to be more efficient in our management of sales activities. Its group messaging functions and automatic search of the prospector's contact information make it possible to manage the information quickly. Nimble does the right thing by allowing me to register opportunity offers and instantly upload contact information. Essential for sales productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The interface is easy to understand. The integration with social media is good (although it is too bad that LInkedIn and Facebook have blocked certain features) . I love the way it is easy to use tags to mark different aspects of people or companies, and the ease with which I can jump between people and associated companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better integration with other pieces of software/tech I use for work, especially Cisco Webex (video confrenceing) and Cisco Jabber (phone). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble has a great free trial with a tutorial that helps you better understand and take advantage of what it has to offer. Give it a spin! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble is helping me do a much better job of keep track of and categorizing my contacts, leads, and clients. I am able to systemize how I interact with people that attend a webinar I put on and how I follow up with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user experience within Nimble is second to none. I have used many CRM platforms throughout my career and this is without doubt the most cost effective. I am a small business owner, but it honestly feels like I have an enterprise CRM experience. From contact management, through to pipeline analysis and reporting its so easy to use. My favourite part though is created detailed profiles from when I'm working directly from within Linkedin and my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not Nimble's fault, but the only pity is that Linkedin no longer, because of its API, allows profiles to pull through social signal info, as is possible with Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer management and pipeline reporting. These are critical for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

What I like about Nimble is the fact that customer management is always monitored and imported easily, with integrations such as Gmail and LinkedIn being easily accessible in minutes. I love how the data is always comprehensive and insights are made so that we can learn more about our customers and how our business is improving in a customer scale.

Nimble integrates multiple tools in one single program, so that it makes the work easier and the process quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don’t offer a good amount of storage for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of using multiple softwares that can often end in losing valuable information, it’s best to use just a single solution that has all the tools needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving customer relationships that later can bring amazing opportunities is something that Nimble has helped us achieve. With this CRM, I have noticed that the process in which we create, engage and form relationships with companies and customers tends to be pretty interactive and fast, and getting information from the web to create detailed contacts and profiles from partners can be really useful and comes in handy a lot of times. Nimble has offered me and my team a great start to a CRM software, with amazing tools that integrates with other social media to ensure all contacts are displayed in every channel, and allows us to schedule and sort our tasks depending on priorities and projects, creating emails and campaigns that can be reviewed before launching according to how our customers will react to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nimble has a capacity to reach customers with total ease can extract multiple data that release the workflow between networks through various platforms by importing contacts and helping them to develop processes triggers that improve the performance of the work of employees within their tasks in the management between directors and managers for the development of the organization to meet the standards and expectations of the company ensuring maximum satisfaction and compliance of online activities by meeting the needs in all areas making this a performance in each department based on information mail and technology Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the mail process does not work in the Macbook making this a delay in the concrete information for the performance between managers assigned to the development and compliance with the regulations of the company and all management expectations that improve the objectives of our employees and customers, thus achieving an optimal workflow in the different networks using the various platforms for our customers, another thing that plays against it is the data priorities are not made available before the results eliminating the need to have separate file servers for the browser results base and to be able to make a greater integration in the online technological advances easy and comfortable to reach the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nimble provides you all the necessary information for the new connections maintaining the users between machines the biggest speed of communication to organize diverse tasks about the competent operations of the organization giving to their directors and managers bigger security and satisfaction to their clients by means of a single user using the best online tool, that's why if you want to maintain order inside your company Nimble is the indicated tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nimble improved the automatic operation with the contacts in the inbox of all our emails providing a better performance in all functions and to be able to stand out in our client portfolio to the maximum. Adding that their work tasks have given us a fulfillment of expectations between managers and directors through various online platforms making this a great tool for a single user to manage communication with different customers through the different separate file servers giving greater progress to the database and better management in the workflow regardless of their defects is very easy to use and customer relationships are simplified and very simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

user interface. Structure focused on contacts (as opposed to accounts or activities), and good tools for gathering and storing information about contacts. Tags. good export facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

E-mail client is horrendous - formatting tools are terrible and it is not WYSIWYG - I send e-mails that look fine in the editor that arrive a total mess.

Inability to quickly (1 or 2 clicks) change the dates on tasks is a terrible time killer. What I don't get done today, I want to move to tomorrow, but it takes 7 clicks to change the date on each incomplete task. Terrible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basically positive, but I have not seen much change in the almost two years I have been using it. I don't see that they are making improvements. It is a stagnant product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to systematically target customers and execute sales plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.