Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business

(4,784)

Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.

Work for Dropbox Business?

Learning about Dropbox Business?

Dropbox Business Reviews

Ask Dropbox Business a Question
Showing 4,784 Dropbox Business reviews
Dropbox Business review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business review by Shayla D.
Shayla D.

"Dropbox in business version is much better"

What do you like best?

Dropbox with the business version is really easy to circulate the documents and files within the organization and with the customers and clients. The confidential folders where each and every file could be secured and can be shared only with specified individuals are some amazing plus points of this drive.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Business version is quite expensive and their additional storage spaces are a really heavy budget to keep it continue. Although, in the end, this is all worth it due to its highly reliable performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business has enabled us to easily share confidential files and docs with utmost security. It is really easy to use and everything can be arranged as per usage and feasibility.

I often approach my business documents, I share them with my business partners. Sometimes I have a big file. Dropbox allows for easier functionality from multiple places on the mobile phone and from computer networks. This software has a folder and downloaded my business mail. He immediately, recognized my business mail, that I send and receive. It has the possibility to send large folders and share documents. it's all everything's great enough.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Dropbox Business review by Vinod K.
Vinod K.

"Most efficient tool for cloud storage."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a basic tool for cloud storage and enable us to upload our all kind of data in cloud space and we can recover this data any time and from any devices. Sync features are best for us to update our data automatically to this cloud storage. No need for device storage, we can directly share our data on this drive without downloading. various kind of formats can be uploaded such as PDF JPG Mp4 etc. and download them from any device. Dropbox is much helpful for our business because we can upload business presentation and large data file, and share them easily with our business coleagues.

What do you dislike?

Drop box works helpfully but it also has some issues to work with this tool, one of them is that price of this tool is so high rather than other cloud software of market, So it need to be more cheap for us to maintain our financial budget. Sometime while we are uploading large files it takes much time to complete and cause errors some time. Search engine need more update to find exact require file. The other issue is sometimes this file will get really slow and then not find the files at all .Need more features to works excellent for our business work.

Dropbox allows us to upload, download and share our data to any other device, it enable me to work from any where or with any device easily. With this tool I can download my data to my mobile and work very efficiently. Dropbox gives us enough storage space to upload or save our official and personal data in this cloud storage. it's a best option for my business and personal life, and has all features which fulfill my all kind of needs to upload and share my data with any other person. Drop is very easy to install and reliable for work.

Dropbox Business review by Madeline J.
Madeline J.

"An indispensable tool in the office"

What do you like best?

Anyone understands how to use Dropbox Business and it is what I like, you can add it to your entire team and everyone has their own username and password to start sharing files with anyone from the minute one. It is one of the most complete cloud storage options in the market, ideal for teamwork.

What do you dislike?

If there, are several members creating and sharing files it can be difficult to locate certain files, which can be very annoying, I advise you to establish an organization system before starting work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to establish an organization system, this folder goes to this, and this folder goes to that, to avoid confusion.

It facilitates communication with colleagues who are traveling or working in another part of the country, with a couple of clicks we can send you spreadsheets, notes, photos so you have a clearer picture of the situation, all through a secure channel, maintaining the confidentiality of our work at all times.

Dropbox Business review by Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.

"It's perfect for cloud storage"

What do you like best?

I love that it is compatible with almost all operating systems. My office uses a combination for Mac and PCs and we never have any issues. I love the sense of transparency it gives as it shows a history of actions, so it is easy to be aware of which personnel were in which files and how long ago.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a con considering the value you get but compared to Google Drive or Gsuite, the price tag is a bit higher. You must sign up a minimum of 3 users which is fine but there are many businesses which are 1 or 2 man operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the perfect online storage, for so many different types of data! It is also great that the platform has a clean interface and is easy to navigate.

The most I like in Dropbox is that there is no added cost for increasing quota while transferring files. I also like very much access to unlimited file recovery. It's the place my team stores documents that we may all need at some point. It's basically our virtual file cabinet. It's often the place, that we prove all of our documents. Having this specific place to store stuff that can be easily accessed is a huge bonus. Dropbox is as easy as it comes in terms of file management and synchronization.

Dropbox Business review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Dropbox is more than a space to save my files"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox - I no longer have to house my files on my computer, so in the event of any catastrophe, they are there in that wonderous cloud! But it's not just me.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about Dropbox. I haven't had any trouble accessing my files from different locations, and it doesn't take too long to upload each of our files. Overall I would give this software a 10/10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't experienced any issues, and in fact, our use of it is growing at our institution, which I would say means the use is quite effective. Ease of use for sharing information with colleagues. I like that I am notified of edits and additional content shared in the account.

I've been using Dropbox for years both personally and for all of my clients. And with Box coming in as competition, among many others, Dropbox has really upped their user experience and features game. I work with 15 other people, and Dropbox also becomes a collaborative workspace, like Google Docs, but with the much friendlier user experience.

Dropbox Business review by Lori C. B.
Lori C. B.

"Dropbox is very intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

it's simply the best cloud storage option available. The desktop integration really sets it apart because we use it for file sharing as well as storing back-ups, and being able to access it on our desktop is essential. I also love being able to access the information on web and mobile, just so that I have it anywhere I need to go.

What do you dislike?

It’s misleading that a dialogue box pops up that prompts you to log in when you don’t need to just view files. The price point is a little higher than I'd like to pay, but this is a needed tool for small staffs with little time to waste in between projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is very easy and intuitive to use. We use it often to share large design files or groups of photos from events. It works on both Mac and PC which makes it convenient for multi-platform offices.

I use Dropbox Business to get instant approval on video and graphics files and save time between projects. Dropbox Business offers massive amounts of cloud storage as well as a file-size send limit. This allows me to send drafts of video advertisements to clients for their approval, rather than having to deliver a disk containing the material.

Dropbox Business review by Luis W.
Luis W.

"It is a very useful tool for sharing large files and documents"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox because I work remotely with many clients and it is extremely helpful for sharing information with each of them. If I need paperwork signed or if they need a report or really anything like that, I just drop it in the box (see what I did there) and they are able to log in to access it without me needing to print and scan, etc.

What do you dislike?

We cannot send files if the receiver doesn't download the drop box. Folders sometimes get duplicated which makes it more Inconvenient. It would be useful if there are more customized Options for creating Secured Folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful tool to share heavy files and documents and it is a useful tool to keep track files and share status updates within a team so that the colleagues and the Boss would be aware of the amount work covered. It increases efficiency and increases business Opportunities.

Dropbox is a useful software to share files which are very huge in size. It is easy to sync drop box with other Apps, software and devices. You can also Interact with different kind of people and share documents and build up business Opportunities. We can also share our creative work and blogs through Dropbox. We can also create teams and share a certain document within that team. It also has a Web and Mobile Version, where this would give the Flexibility to share documents.

Dropbox Business review by Rebecca L. J.
Rebecca L. J.

"My favorite cloud storage software"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business is user-friendly and makes sharing and saving documents easy. I can upload a file and make it private or share it with a group. An easy way to keep things without bogging down your desktop.

What do you dislike?

It's a little frustrating if you keep your offline dropbox folder in an external hard drive. It's not well designed for that. Recommend plugging your hard drive into your computer before you boot it so Dropbox doesn't get confused!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, nice and intuitive way to share files I like that you can set up a folder on your computer and specifically decide which files you keep offline as well. Dropbox is a great way to sync up files between you and team members.

I continually use it along with other storage software, and it's a continual favorite. Highly recommend.I like the ease and availability of Dropbox. It's easy to find and simple to use across all platforms, which I really appreciate since I use a Mac Laptop and Samsung phone. Being able to reach documents on both platforms is a big bonus.

Dropbox Business review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Dropbox is a solid choice, but not my first."

What do you like best?

Drop box is nice in that it offers free accounts up to a certain GB. Everything is stored in one place. It works well and once the process is understood, everything is fine. It was easy for the team to install and set up. Fast process, which is huge to keep up a major work load.

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating to navigate for new users. If you aren't familiar with it there is a learning curve. It is different than many other softwares we used in the past, so this lead to others not enjoying it in the short-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. They have some great ideas and are definitely moving forward with their company. They have some kinks to work out but the software is very helpful in order to share important information between your employees and partners around the world.

Sharing content with those near and far. It helps keep people on the same page

Dropbox Business review by Julius B. H.
Julius B. H.

"I love how easy it is to access files from anywhere"

What do you like best?

I like how simple Dropbox is, you can have a desktop, laptop, mobile... or even a couple of desktops. You can also share files... say you wanna share a file fold or just a file with someone, you can share just that file or just that folder. It's a great app, also you can use the website too.

What do you dislike?

Hate the fact that it had brackets in the naming of the Dropbox folder and how this can’t be changed. This actually affects some of our software and causes issues. The biggest downside of using Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is going to storage! Has made sharing files so much easier store everything in Dropbox! Photos, contract, video. It has made storage of business docs and photos so much easier.

It's easy to use and saves me time and just makes it easy for my business. I liked that you can use files from any device and it stores it on a cloud. So if you wanted to open a file on your laptop you could, and then if you wanted to open the same file on your desktop, you could also. It updated automatically across all the device you have signed in on your cloud.

Dropbox Business review by Jose T. L.
Jose T. L.

"I can share large files without problems"

What do you like best?

I love that it allows us to send, share and edit heavy files. This application is so convenient. The capabilities are great and very useful and user-friendly!

What do you dislike?

I do think that Dropbox Business is unnecessary, given the prevalence of Drive, Gmail, and other products in the Google Suite. It takes an extra step, but it's possible to link to large files via Drive rather than send an item in a Gmail message, and privacy settings allow you to set the level of security needed. With iCloud and AirDrop, too, it sort of renders Dropbox Business obsolete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox does provide an excellent way to share and keep large files, which is a frustrating con of using Google Suite products.

We love the functionality and ability to share documents. I love how easy Dropbox is to use! Internally, we use One Drive to organize our client documents. However, we often collaborate with co-counsel and referring attorneys. We utilize DropBox to selectively share files with a certain client (to ensure no other person is seeing client files they are not entitled to see).

Dropbox Business review by Patricia C. A.
Patricia C. A.

"With Dropbox, we no longer need USB / CD"

What do you like best?

Dropbox allows us to access files from wherever we are. As travelers for our business, this makes it so easy to send files while we're on the go and away from our laptops. When paying the annual fee, storage is essentially limitless.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that we ran out of a room so easily in the beginning and had to start paying the annual fee. But for what we pay VS what we get, we are 100% content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like how easy it is to pull up our documents that anybody on the team has updated and know that it is the most up to date version.

I like that I can be emailed a link to view a contractor or developer's plans without them having to send a huge PDF file through multiple emails, or bring in a CD/flash drive. It is simple to click on the email and download what I need all at one time.

Dropbox Business review by Alex M. J.
Alex M. J.

"Dropbox is a good application, trustworthy and with years of experience"

What do you like best?

Excellent. Easy to use, the application apart from the browser has their own desktop app, It's very friendly to understand and to use. What we are going to say about Dropbox? Is for sure the best cloud storage application.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. If you are maybe looking for a cheaper alternative, Google Drive may be your choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox has been my go-to cloud software for the last few years. It easily integrates with all of my devices and is easily shareable with the other people on our team.

All departments and teams stay organized and up to date. We have same access and sharing capabilites that allow us to stay up to date on all type of files and documents that ensure our organization is under control. It's extremely easy to use. We can organize our content in many ways and share amongst our teams when and if necessary. It's desktop application is a plus and the immediate sync of information is beyond helpful when we update documents.

Dropbox Business review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Dropbox Business takes teamwork to the next level"

What do you like best?

Start using Dropbox Business is very easy, all you have to do is install the program, select a folder and go. Your files are automatically stored in the cloud, and you can access them at any time and from any device. It is just a matter of logging into your account. In addition, every time you modify a file, a record of the modifications is created, in case, you change something and then you regret it, you can go back to the point that you liked the most. Believe me, that only that function saved me several times.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any difficulties using Dropbox Business, it's an incredible tool, it's worth every penny, but Google Drive is there and it's free, I think it's something to consider, include a junior plan maybe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business cares about you and your files that is why I recommend it; it facilitates teamwork and protects your work.

First, we all have the same files, which allows us to be coordinated. Second, we can access the files from different devices, and third, the files are stored in the cloud.

Dropbox Business review by Albert B.
Albert B.

"Dropbox: una herramienta imprescindible"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business ha logrado convertirse en una de las plataformas fundamentales de almacenaje de datos en la nube. Las características más importantes que ofrece son:

- Facilidad de uso: su interfaz es totalmente intuitiva y muy fácil de utilizar.

- Seguridad: Cifrado AES de 256 bits y SSL/TLS.

- Conectividad entre dispositivos: móvil, ordenador, web.

- Conectividad entre usuarios y empresa. Uso compartido de ficheros entre usuarios.

- Integración con Office y otras aplicaciones empresariales.

- Rápidez y fiabilidad.

- Gran capacidad de almacenaje de datos y sincronización instántanea.

What do you dislike?

En el pasado hubo algunos problemas puntuales de ficheros borrados en usuarios. Su evolución ha sido claramente satisfactoria aunque debe trabajar para asegurar que ante tal cantidad masiva de datos no se produzcan problemas puntuales de sincronización. Otra via de trabajo podría ser la de ampliar si cabe aún más la integración de Dropbox en otras plataformas tecnológicas punteras.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si se quiere trabajar con una herramienta de trabajo de archivos con Oficina Virtual y almacenamiento de mega datos con fiabilidad, facilidad, rápidez, seguridad, integración, conectividad de equipo, acceso desde múltiples dispositivos con el añadido de su "valor de marca" esta plataforma es de necesario uso.

Dropbox Business permite trabajar con la facilidad de tener un a "Oficina virtual" para tener acceso desde cualquier ordenador o móvil y en cualquier lugar con conexión a la red -incluso trabajar sin conexión con los ficheros. Tal facilidad de uso permite aumentar la productividad empresarial en un entorno totalmente cambiante y de mobilidad.

Dropbox Business review by Kristin C. B.
Kristin C. B.

"Dropbox is the most used online storage application"

What do you like best?

Dropbox for Business has made doc sharing that much simpler! The company I currently work for has been using Dropbox for Business for as long as I can remember. It has always been easy to use and easily accessible. Being able to share an important document as quickly as you can make time crunching much less stressful!

What do you dislike?

Dropbox for Business is a great product with not much to complain about. If I had to pick one thing I liked least, it would be the Paper Doc feature. It is great, but there isn’t a lot of tools within it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is super easy to use and sync with your computer. I feel like Dropbox is the foremost well known online storage provider so most others have used it and/or are familiar with it. I also don't think you'll only have read-only access if you don't have the product like Box's set-up. If you have a link to the file you're good. It also makes for great collaboration among team members.

I really enjoyed being able to create teams to share certain information. It is sometimes challenging when on regular Dropbox or other sites to create folders where certain people have specific access to one section. This site allowed me to have multiple projects open at the same time and have different people tethered to different projects. Overall, very useful for managing projects.

Dropbox Business review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Cloud Document collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox Business most because of the collaboration aspect. In my workplace team members can work on the same document and updates automatically. The synchronization is very good and real time. I update a file now and it reflects to all the others who are sharing it. It is also a very good cloud back up facility.

What do you dislike?

For the many years I have used Dropbox business, I have not seen anything to dislike about it.

My workplace team members are located in various towns and cities spread accross. We used to send document via email back and forth for revision until you would lose track of the updated document. With Dropbox Business, it solved the problem for emailing documents back and forth and eliminated the problem of loosing track of the current changes. It is also a secure cloud back up. If you loose your PC or laptop, you are sure that your documents are secure. Now We have important documents securely backed up in the cloud.

Dropbox Business review by Victor J.
Victor J.

"The best tool for backup files"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that It automatically uploads everything that comes into the Dropbox folder, I have linked my photoshop folder in it, just to be sure that everything I do, get's uploaded right away. Also, it keeps tracks of every file you upload, so things like the date and size of a document can be known by just checking at the properties of the file. In addition to that, the collaboration and sharing tools are just wonderful, I also happen to work with music and sharing a project, or track is just as easy like to just clicking the track, and sharing a link to the person I want to hear the piece I am working on.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, setting it up can be a bit clunky, but after that, and it runs a bit slow and heavy, on slow internet connections, but, when you surpass all that, the software runs as smooth as the wind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having a higher storage capacity for free accounts or trials, also implement some graphic edition integrations, so you can work on them on the fly

Mostly backup problems, since I used to live in a place with lots of electric shortcuts, It's safer to have all your files in the Dropbox folder, in case you don't have access later to normal electricity, and want to be sure every change you made on your file was correctly backed up.

Dropbox Business review by James B.
James B.

"DropBox Business: The best way to work as a team."

What do you like best?

I like DropBox Business because it is the best way to work as a team. This platform allows you to make an exchange of files for my company, I can keep all my business documents, tables, records, database, and many tools for daily use in the cloud, I can also edit them online, with word processors with many useful features, also allows me to share everything with a specific work group, is the perfect way to share files for a company.

The plans are feasible, it has a price of $15 for plan billed monthly, I apport 2TB of storage, an integration with Microsoft Office 365, groups managed by users and companies and best of all is that they have an online chat to support the client.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this platform is that they do not have a folder locking system, anyone who has access to the work team can see all the folders that are there, it would be good to integrate a folder locking system so that only the people of the work team who have the password can enter them without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you use this platform try to organize your documents 100%, save the files related to the subject in folders, because sometimes it is a bit complicated to locate the location of the files, the search engine is not 100% optimized. But the rest works excellent, this is a very good solution for any company that wants to keep their files stored in the cloud.

Yes, it has helped in an incredible way to my company, it has allowed us to be much more organized with respect to the files used in the administration of the company, it allows us to create working groups and have the information in the cloud always, it also allows us Use up to 2TB of storage (with the $15 monthly plan) which is excellent because it is a lot of storage space.

Dropbox Business review by David R. J.
David R. J.

"Share files with more people at the speed of light"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Dropbox is to use and how much it helps with organization and coordination for our team. It makes it easy to keep track of products and know exactly where they are at all times, even if multiple people are working on one project.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love it as is. It’s rare to find an app or software you’re fine with as is. There is not anything specific that I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t ever hesitate about using this. I’ve been using it for at least 6 years and I love it. Mobility. When I say mobility, I mean I drop a file in a folder, and anywhere I go, it’s there. It’s always there. I love Dropbox.

It’s beneficial for me. I can share links, I can move recording session projects to another studio without bringing any equipment. It is very helpful to share a file with more people, sometimes you have to make some changes and edit it as a team, that is not something that many programs can say. It’s perfect.

Dropbox Business review by Matt O.
Matt O.

"Never Drop Anything Again!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business is great because it allows us to qualify verify and honestly just organize EVERYTHING in a categorically sensible manner. We have something like 2000 GB of data we can save, so not ever having to worry about slowing down the computer ROCKS!

What do you dislike?

nothing! It is great how many things are compatible with dropbox, and even on the iphone you can save things directly to it. I wasn't sure if this or google drive would be best for business... my vote is dropbox, hardcore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you ever struggle with paper product/documents, Dropbox Business is not only the right thing for you, it's the BEST thing for you. Just try it and you will be WOWed by the seamless transitions between screens as well as ability to implement across platforms. I cannot even imagine a world in real estate where I don't use dropbox to this extent. This helps us all so very much. Thank you DROPBOX BUSINESS! You make the world a better place!

Organization, timeliness, scheduling, saving e-documents, not having to have paper because we all hate paper (hello millenial generation)

Dropbox Business review by Judith F.
Judith F.

"Wonderful sharing tool"

What do you like best?

The speed, organization, sharing capabilities and interface make Dropbox simple. It's a dream to use. I can share packaged design files and high quality images—just where they need to go—so my coworkers and I can collaborate almost instantaniously on important projects.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey, but that doesn't affect my experience with it! There are limited reporting features which makes me create my own tracking spreadsheets, but as I do that for a number of other operations that isn't a big concern for me.

I work in a creative department that stretches across multiple offices in different cities. Even with shared servers, we have a great deal of need for sharing packaged art files and RAW images (high res) to serve someone's project or request. Dropbox lets us do that quickly, and into organized folders, that help us keep track of our art files. It has been surprisingly helpful to keep that ready, instead of having to delete files after they have been recieved.

Dropbox Business review by Janice R. B.
Janice R. B.

"Just what I need to manage my storage in my work and for my personal use"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox and use it literally every day! I use it to access my files from anywhere, including on my phone while away from home, and to share them with others.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint about Dropbox is that I wish it offered more storage space for less money. But the amount I get for free is nothing to complain about!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that it allowed me to install Dropbox as a folder on my computer, which encapsulates my My Documents folder, so everything I ever work on is instantly saved to the cloud, no more worries about backups.

Its allowance of large file sizes makes it easy to share the music and image files I need to for my work. Also Dropbox for Business specifically allows me to have a second, work account (alongside my personal account) which let me double the free storage size available, while pairing the two together to still switch between them easily.

Dropbox Business review by Helena M.
Helena M.

"It's easy to Upload and share files"

What do you like best?

I do recommend it simply because of the ease of using it. I like that it's very easy to share my documents with other colleagues and that I can access these files from my phone, laptop, and any computer.

What do you dislike?

I find it hard to keep everything sorted myself. Sometimes I lose track of where things were stored. Maybe the uploading and downloading of files could be even faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool. Everything is always shared, I love the way the platform synchronize all my files. Doesn’t matter where I wanna open the files, they are available. Another thing I love is how fast they are uploaded.

It has been a tool that I use as needed. With more tutorials, I feel it would become a greater asset to our company. The ability to load and share documents is always great. From sharing with friends to colleges to 3rd parties.

Dropbox Business review by Mollie S.
Mollie S.

"Back-up for all of my devices"

What do you like best?

My entire business (and life) is on Dropbox. I use it on every device I own and always have access to my files no matter where I am. Extremely user-friendly. Dropbox helps me stay organized more than any other product I use.

I have never even had to contact support the user interface is simply that good. I don't believe I have every in my life used a product or service for this many years without having to contact support at least once. To me, that says so much! I highly recommend to every single person who needs a back-up and/or sharing solution, which is basically everyone on the planet.

What do you dislike?

My favorite items aren't first on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have worked in administration for over 15 years and have had my own business for 10. Nothing works as well as Dropbox.

Having access to my files anywhere I need them as well as ability to securely share files.

Dropbox Business review by Lisa M. B.
Lisa M. B.

"Dropbox works perfect, simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is easy to use to store and share media and even has an application that makes working with it as seamless as working with just your computer.

What do you dislike?

No real cons. I'm not a fan of the UI on their site but everything works fine. Sometimes it's a little confusing to share files, but not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that it's accessible to anyone and everyone and allows for most any size file or photo to be uploaded, shared, and viewed by anyone allowed.

Dropbox business functions flawlessly for my business. It's the best cloud storage solution available. Because I've only needed to access it while on my laptop, I love it and so does everyone I've worked with. It has been commonly used in most workspaces I've been a part of. However, I and others would probably use it more if it were more compatible with phones.

Dropbox Business review by Robert E. B.
Robert E. B.

"Shared files in the cloud available all day"

What do you like best?

Unlimited space is one of the advantages, the security that can be counted on is another great feature, but that can be used in a team is one of the best.

What do you dislike?

It can get confusing between using Dropbox through regular software and trying to use Dropbox Online. Different staff members prefer to use it in different ways. If you are not entering through Dropbox Online, you will not see anybody's comments. Also, it doesn't have a calendar function, so while we thought this might replace Basecamp for us, it can't do the full job without a shared calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have only been using it for a few months, but so far it has been a great way for our staff of more than 20 to store and share files. If it had a shared calendar function, I would have given it higher ratings.

Sharing files with everyone on our team is far and away the best feature! Everyone knows where to look for the most-updated version of any file and it has reduced confusion greatly. Love that it shows who was last in a document making edits. Also, being able to leave comments in documents in Dropbox Online comes in handy.

Dropbox Business review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Easily protect and upload your files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Being able to download old versions of a previously stored file is very positive. Many times modifications are made in certain files and we want to check that it has changed, that we had previously written and previous revisions and with this Dropbox Business tool that can be done.

You can edit Microsoft Office files through this platform in the web browser. This helps a lot to make editing and uploading files much more efficient.

The synchronization of files is really fast and you can upload and update in the cloud a large number of files without any kind of delay.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have had some problem to delete some file since it was blocked and it did not leave us, but after updating and refreshing we could delete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In this time any company should have their data well protected and duplicated by possible losses in the computer systems. Dropbox Business helps to make these data safer and to upload and synchronize files does not become a tedious task, since it is quick and easy to use.

We have a large number of files hosted within Dropbox Business. Many data and files from different areas within our company are stored here, which allows us to have a database with a multitude of duplicate information. This gives us more security at the time of a possible loss of information in our system.

The facility to edit files through its platform, upload and synchronize documents has also improved. Before, it was very tedious to upload files manually in our system and wait for them to synchronize. Dropbox Business has helped us to manage this in a better way.

Dropbox Business review by Peris K.
Peris K.

"The best place to store files and documents securely."

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox business because its an easy way to recover files lost accidentally.Again its very easy to use and has intuitive features which are easy to navigate and configure.Its easy to store files and access them from any platform.File sharing with colleagues is a guarantee with this software.Finally this software integrates well with other software thus making it to work best.

What do you dislike?

I get trouble in accessing my files and datas when having a poor internet connectivity.

Again,the free storage capacity of 2GB is small hence more space should be increased so as to beat its alternative including google drive and One drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a software worth consideration hence its best for storing and sharing files securely in the cloud.

File recovery is a benefit we have witnessed in our organization with Dropbox Business.

We are able to keep our documents and files securely in the cloud for future reference.

Dropbox Business review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"My alternative to save and share files"

What do you like best?

The number one reason I use DropBox is the ability to recover lost data. I used to rely on hard drives for external data storage but cloud solutions are just better, and DropBox makes it really easy to upload/download both on the site and locally. I have some files downloaded locally on my computer, which makes accessing necessary docs easy and prevents my hard drive from filling up with locally stored files.

What do you dislike?

The file organization, as well as the overall look/feel of the website, isn't aesthetically pleasing. I much prefer accessing files that I've downloaded locally through the DropBox toolbar app on my Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays it is absolutely necessary to be able to save and share files with total security, Dropbox Business is my alternative.

I'll keep using DropBox Business for the foreseeable future, it's the best software of its kind, in my opinion. I've had a great experience using it for storing and organizing very important files.

Dropbox Business review by GARIMA B.
GARIMA B.

"Dropbox Business to help mamage your work in a simple and easy manner"

What do you like best?

1) Dropbox Business is one place where you can access your work easily which can then be shared.

2) User can have a complete control on the information saved in the Dropbox and the activites.

3) Every other device that is linked with your Dropbox account stays updated. Upload any new file or edit an existing one, it will get sync everywhere.

4) When you open a Dropbox on your desktop, it does not take any space of your hard disk. So saving your files in Dropbox helps save your local space.

5) You can save your work data and personal information in a single Dropbox account and can keep them separate from each other. So, login to a single account and access both work and personal data.

6) Your deleted files stay protected for 120 days which means you can get them back if needed. You can easily back up your data as well.

What do you dislike?

1) There support feature is not really good and helpful sometimes

2) To get more storage space, you have pay a good amount for it.

I use both the desktop and app version of Dropbox business. Its easy to upload, create, edit, delete the files and folders. You can send invites to other users who you wish should be able to access the files. I use it everyday at my work place.

Dropbox Business review by Lorena S.
Lorena S.

"Unlimited and collaborative storage"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share photos and videos with people from all over the world, this has been very useful in my work since I have many graphics that I work with and I need to be able to share them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the web version is different from the desktop version and does not have the same characteristics. It makes it a bit challenging when you switch from one side to another, depending on where I'm accessing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general it is good, I would recommend it, but:

Prepare to experience some user difficulties if you share files or send media.

People who are not familiar with DropBox will not be easy to manage their files.

Generally simple administration if shared with current Dropbox users.

My team has benefited a lot from working with Dropbox, since it has allowed us to communicate with the outside, I like to be able to share specific images and files with people.

Dropbox Business review by Ruben N.
Ruben N.

"Great platform with great customer support!"

What do you like best?

Whenever I face an issue, I can contact the costumer support, and they respond right away and give a very effective solution. Also, the fact that it gets to be integrated with Office 365 is great, because you can have these two powerful tools working together. Finally, I think the 2 TB storage space provided is more than enough for small size and even mid-size companies.

What do you dislike?

My main issue has to do with the Dropbox updates. It is done automatically and I, as user, am unable to stop it or delay it, and it sometimes happens when I want to use my network for other important things. I think it would be great to have an option to delay the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Dropbox for business for big and medium size companies, with several employees involved in similar projects, so they can share, edit and manage these projects effectively. On the other hand, I wouldn’t recommend it for small companies, specially because I consider it wouldn't be viable considering its costs. If you are a small company, it is better to start with other platform, like Google Drive.

Dropbox for business is an excellent tool to manage files between multiple people and departments. In our case, some of our headquarters are located internationally and Dropbox for business really help us to keep them updated with the advances on our projects. We use it to send instructional videos, the software development information, the logos and images for our publicity, the spreadsheet of our finances and many more.

Dropbox Business review by carmen d.
carmen d.

"Share files between devices easily"

What do you like best?

Dropbox for business allows you to share files between devices easily. With the great amount of space you’re able to get on the cloud, you can storage the largest files, like videos and heavy databases, to keep them save and to make them accessible for the rest of your team. If you’re the folder’s administrator and you want to keep control on it, you can track who have downloaded a specific file and when they have done it.

What do you dislike?

When I want to invite someone else to be part of a certain folder on Dropbox, sometimes they don’t receive the invitation I send them, so I have to send it again. This is a tedious process. Also, it’s hard to maintain an order within the Shared folder, as I’m unable to create another folder in it and to add specific members there. The only option Dropbox offers on this case is to create another folder, outside of the original one, and to include members again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider this to be the #1 app to storage and share files, between your own devices or members of your team. Recommended to every company !

Dropbox Business is the #1 app I use with several of my clients, allowing me and my team to store files in the cloud and to share them with them. It’s especially useful whenever you want to share files between your own devices, like between desktop and smartphone, so you’re able to upload it on one device and then download it to another one.

Dropbox Business review by Elena M.
Elena M.

"Should be more user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that our team is able to see everything each other does. One of our values is transparency, so this feature is very nice. Also, I like that I can download others' work onto my computer for reference when traveling.

What do you dislike?

Our team is actually moving over to Drive File Stream because our Dropbox was so incredibly difficult to organize. We started as a small startup and our files in dropbox were all over the place. It was part of my job to reorganize everything as we grew, but it was not very user friendly to do so.

We were solving a communication problem. 90% of our team is remote, so being able to update each other and collaborate with each other was a necessity. Dropbox did help with this, unfortunately, we could not organize our files as we wanted and decided to switch to google drive.

Dropbox Business review by Kirstin Elaine M.
Kirstin Elaine M.

"Dropbox is convenient but the space and pricing creep up on you"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is in the Cloud, compatible with all kinds of document formats, secure and robust in its storage capacity. You can also use it from any device. Honestly though, I do not think that anything stands out about it and it will eventually become a commodity or obsolete.

What do you dislike?

It gets easily clogged up and suddenly you have to pay without warning. Deleting or moving things around can be stressful. Also pricing suddenly gets high and they make it hard to move files around or delete them, etc. Nothing stands out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the pricing, storage capacity and other requirements before you get all of your stuff into Dropbox and then regret it.

Sharing documents with people all over the country or the world, and for awhile, it was very convenient. But I stopped using it awhile ago except once in awhile so I am not really solving any problems with Dropbox Business. I use mostly Google Doc now

Dropbox Business review by robert j.
robert j.

"Full integration with Office 365 "

What do you like best?

I have used another platforms to sync files, but sharing folders was always a headache. DropBox for Business makes this so easy as drag and drop on the Shared folder. Also, the space provided to the cloud is more than enough, at least for our company, and in the case of bigger companies, they have several plans to increase your cloud space. In case of supervisors, you can keep a track on the files edited, shared and downloaded by every member of the team on a timeline.

What do you dislike?

We are also members of Office 365 and the integration is great, but recently our licensed for Office 365 expired, and we couldn’t be able to edit anymore. There’s when we discover that both software requires different licenses. As they fit great integrated, I think they should work on a shared licensed for enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be honest, I think this software is great for every enterprise. For small companies, it provides low-cost plans that could perfectly fit with a tight budget and for big companies with several departments, employees and costumers globally distributed, Dropbox Business is a great tool to sync and share files between all of them.

The organization I work with creates software and it is vital the whole team is able to work within the same project, and DropBox for Business allows them exactly to do that, by storing video demonstrations, project reports, information about testing and even the legal aspect of it. We are satisfied with the performance of Dropbox for Business to store information in a secure way

Dropbox Business review by sara r.
sara r.

"Share file between employees and departments"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Dropbox Business is that we can use a Shared folder, that we have settled to only share files from work. It's great because it doesn’t take up space on every member account. I have to highlight its simplicity too. It’s as easy as drag the file on the app and it will start sending it to the rest of the team.

What do you dislike?

I have a personal Dropbox account and a Dropbox Business account and I can only log in to one on every device. I don’t like this. I would like to be able to log in to multiple Dropbox accounts, especially if one is personal and the other one is for business. Also, I think they have to work on their built-in hybrid storage, this would improve a lot its performance on every device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Dropbox Business to share regular documents. However, be aware when it comes to share sensitive files, like financial records or personal data. I honestly don’t think it will be too saved and it might be vulnerable to outbreaks.

We use Dropbox Business to share file between employees and departments, which is especially useful because there are some departments that are not physically in the same building, and we can get them the information they need in a matter of seconds, and vice versa. We also use it to send documents, catalogs and reports to our regular costumers.

Dropbox Business review by Kelly M. W.
Kelly M. W.

"The safest way to work with files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It has incredibly made uploading and sending things too easy. I found it the most authentic way of organizing files. The thing which impressed me a lot about it is that it is quickly accessible on multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

It is an amazing product. It is always proved to be useful and helpful to me. I never come across any problem while using this. So I am not having anything to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it is a fully featured product with superb features and functionalities. Writing about pros, I would say it is the most trustful cloud storage.

The company has several programmers. We all use to store and work with Dropbox Business data. Synchronization works fine, you can open and view files from your phone. 3 TB is more than enough for us. I found it the most reliable way of transferring files with others.

Dropbox Business review by alex c.
alex c.

"Very good for team-work"

What do you like best?

Our company have a center outside of the country, so Dropbox Business allows us to share files with them regardless of the distance, and they can give us correction by simply editing the file we send them. Also, I consider Dropbox Business to be very easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and an easy sign in and log in.

What do you dislike?

I use Linux system and I have found some issues with Dropbox Business there when it comes to syncing. The file took forever to sync and, at the end, I had to restarted. I only could get it done after multiples attempts. This has happened to me quite some times, specially if the file I’m trying to sync is heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox Business is highly recommended for team with co-workers who are not usually on the same spot, but still have to work together. Great for companies located in more than one city or country. Highly recommended if you have to send heavy files or videos.

In our department, we have the habit of recording our meetings, so we can save the best ideas that comes out from the brain storming. After that, each member should evaluate which idea they consider the most valuable and that’s when DropBox Business comes into play, allowing us to share the videos and a document with the best solutions pointed out of our meetings, where everyone can add their own info by editing the file.

Dropbox Business review by Lara P.
Lara P.

"A great tool to share and save information"

What do you like best?

It is possible to work with all the equipment and share the files Unlimited space to store all kinds of documentation related to the work.

Store data without fear of losing anything.

Whenever you delete any file, you have the option to recover everything again.

It is no longer necessary to send emails with very heavy files, all you need is to put a file in the dropbox folder and share the file with a link in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a bit slow, especially if the files are very large.

missing an online document editor

It would be nice to be able to host domains, and be able to install virtual machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for storage in the cloud. The business version is Perfect for a work team

It has been very helpful at work to share documentation with my colleagues, and above all to have a backup copy of all the company's data.

We will always trust dropbox since it is a great company and its products are of high quality

Dropbox Business review by Jhon B.
Jhon B.

"Dropbox Business continues to be the most feasible software to carry out storage in the cloud. "

What do you like best?

This great tool allows us to exchange files daily with the rest of our colleagues and upload the most important information of our work processes in the cloud so that we can all have access to them and improve the productive processes.

It is very easy to use and just install, configure and ready.

This allows us to do the work that used to take too long in a short time, since the implementation in our organization we have obtained a number of benefits in terms of decision making, information processes, sharing documents and ideas.

An important feature is that I was able to link my mobile devices to always be connected to the work information.

What do you dislike?

I always have difficulty when connecting with mobile devices.

The price is a little high depending on the number of users you want.

The organization of folders and files can be a little difficult to achieve, and get it in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider it, it is of great help within all the processes of an organization, without a doubt it is an excellent tool

Dropbox has allowed us to change the way we integrate our work team in terms of decision making and the distribution of important information, it was very receptive to our work team, facilitating the day to day to share our most important documentation of fastest way safe and effective.

Dropbox Business review by Meghan  B.
Meghan B.

"Very helpful to use when sharing with clients! "

What do you like best?

DropBox business allows us to easily share documents, plans, invoices, etc. to our clients at any time. We use this program almost daily to provide requested documents that can also be easily shared with lenders. You simply create a link, which can be set to private or available to any one who clicks on it, and email it to whoever you would like to share with.

What do you dislike?

At the rate we are using DropBox Business, we have often hit our maximum limit as far as storage. So we sometimes have to go back into the files section and remove unwanted files in order to make more storage available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you need a program that allows you to easily share important documents with clients, Dropbox Business is a perfect solution!

Again, this allows us to easily and privately share documents such as plans, invoices, bank documents, etc. to our clients at moments notice.

Dropbox Business review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"I can always trust Dropbox"

What do you like best?

This was the first cloud storage service I used. I remember it offering 5GB for free but with my recommendations and social sharing, I kept getting more from GBs. I'm at 12 or 13GBs now. The mobile app is great and I love how it integrates to other online software.

What do you dislike?

For the free version, I don't like how they constantly have "Upgrade Now" call to actions. I'm not a fan of the "Recents" page as being the default page, too. It looks messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a big use for Dropbox. I know a lot of companies that get Dropbox Business but don't come close to using all of its features. If you can get away with using the free version, do so until you start running out of storage.

I work in Marketing as a Digital Strategists so I use DB for storing all my art assets along with other documents such as my briefs and ad content. The upload is quick even with a decent internet connection and the mobile app makes it easy to take your data everywhere with you.

Dropbox Business review by Caitlin I.
Caitlin I.

"Easy-to-use Central Work Space"

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers a seamless way of sharing large files/documents amongst our entire team. It's fast and reliable and allows me to view files from any device anywhere. It truly helps our team stay more connected in one place, rather than through a chain of emails.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is editing access is solely through admins and occasionally, if multiple people are collaborating on a single document, it can create duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great choice for teams wanting to have ease of collaboration and the ability to work together on single documents!

Dropbox has made it easy to collaborate with our team with each person having full access to files shared. Any changes or updates made to the files automatically sync, so we never have to worry about having a backdated version of a document/file. It saves us time and allows us to be on the same page.

Dropbox Business review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Dropbox Business: The best Document management and Cloud storage solution."

What do you like best?

Dropbox business is an excellent solution for document management and cloud storage. The best thing I like about it is the availability of features that make it easy for my company to sync, share and collaborate on documents. Also, the fact that it has unlimited space, therefore no need to worry about bulky documents.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent software, save for the fact that it doesn't have a calendar function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further. We have been using it for sometime now and the ease of operations is unmatched. I would recommend it to you.

The business problem I am solving, is the inability to share information swiftly within an organization. Before Dropbox, we had to share our documents manually and this sluggish way consumed a lot of valuable time. Dropbox has saved us that hustle. Now, it is easy to share and collaborate documents swiftly.

Dropbox Business review by Lorena L.
Lorena L.

"Limpio y simple"

What do you like best?

Tu Dropbox de siempre, con todo lo bueno que tiene dropbox como la interfaz de usuario limpia y atractiva y la sencillez de uso, en la oficina. Dropbox ha sido muy popular y todo el mundo sabe usarlo, por lo que es muy fácil dar el paso a usarlo en el trabajo. Es una empresa con mucha experiencia y se nota.

Además es compatible con Office 365.

What do you dislike?

La capacidad en el contrato standar es muy limitada (3TB), si quieres contratar ese primero para ver que tal va es difícil que esa capacidad te permita funcionar con soltura, tienes que irte directamente a la oferta Advanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es popular, funciona bien, sencillo de manejar y con un buen soporte.

Al poder compartir los archivos con usuarios de dropbox normales, sin ser de tu empresa, facilita el acceso a los clientes y proveedores de los archivos de forma muy cómoda. No tiene que hacer registros extra ni enfrentarse a sites sospechosos o desconocidos.

Dropbox Business review by Hui Min T.
Hui Min T.

"Convenient, Anywhere, Anytime"

What do you like best?

I can just upload the document on Dropbox folder, it will just sync with my colleague. That saves a lot of time sending email. I can access anywhere and anytime I want, I do not have to worry about going out without bringing my laptop along. I save a lot of time updating my colleagues too, because we all have access of the same files, this ensures that we are viewing the same file and not the older version.

What do you dislike?

I dont know why, but my phone cannot seem to download the files from the app. I have to send the file to myself on email, and download from gmail itself. It doesn't allow me to rename one of the dropbox folder on laptop too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a very good tool for file sharing. I love it. Would definitely recommend to other to use it. In fact I think dropbox is a very commonly used tool. All my friends and people I know use dropbox.

Quick sharing of files. Everyone in the team have access to the files, so it makes communication easier when we dont have to keep sending each other files. When a file is updated, it will sync and others have access to the updated file too, saves a lot of emailing time.

Dropbox Business review by April S.
April S.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to instantly share files with my coworkers both in the office and abroad. It makes working with colleagues easier and more efficient, in turn, this makes our business more productive.

The search feature is great because it searches the entirety of my Dropbox even if the files are sorted into their individual folders.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to upload files to my folders- I know that the files are large but upload times shouldn't be up to an hour

Sometimes I am unable to search through all of my files on the iPhone app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to organize files, the search feature is extremely helpful and will search the entirety of your Dropbox!

Share files with everyone on your team so access is easy and seamless, it will help improve your day to day business! Everyone has access to files so nobody is left out.

Sending files via email can get lost. When I put them in my Dropbox, colleagues are able to instantly access files without searching through tons of emails. This means our day to day business can run smoothly and everyone can be on the same page.

Learn more about Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business Videos

Learning about Dropbox Business?

* We monitor all Dropbox Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.