Automatic Call Recording Reviews & Product Details

Automatic Call Recording Overview

What is Automatic Call Recording?

Automatic Call Recording is a call recording software that enables automatic recordings for inbound and outbound phone calls.

Automatic Call Recording Details

$902
@RingCentral
4,616 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Automatic Call Recording community
Have you used Automatic Call Recording before?

Automatic Call Recording Reviews

Showing 37 Automatic Call Recording reviews
Already have Automatic Call Recording?
UF
What do you like best?

The ability to monitor your calls is an invaluable learning tool. Anyone in sales not recording their pitches and/or demos is at a huge disadvantage. This is an easy add on to help increase prospecting, and get your reps up to speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I used these guys 2 companies ago and remember that they have multiple apps and none of them have worked from the beginning. They say that they have their engineers working on them and it’s always the same story of making it a priority to fix the issue. Well, months later and their “priority” is still in limbo. You would think that they would offer us some kind of compensation but they don’t even care. Bottom line, they look and sound great up front but once you are locked in, they really don’t care about the customer! Since it is a public company, I guess they only care about the shareholders and not their actual customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support your products and customers. Yall is brutal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at the moment. Ring DNA and/or Zoom are much better alternatives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health Insurance Agent
What do you like best?

It allows you to take down information when you are on the move. I have clients and prospects calling me with needed information between appointments and I am able to ask them the information that I need and then listen to the call and jot those notes down later on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that their is no user friendly mobile app to access the information when not in front of the computer you have to use your phones browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that whatever business you are in you are doing everything compliantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Verify what was said and accurately have valid conversations. Able to take down notes and prevents miscommunication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to interact with. It makes it easier for me to prospect and remember who I spoke with and the content of the conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. This product works well for me. One small improvement would be making it easier to switch between the numbers your calling from and able to make this change from the app vs desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great solution. It does exactly what it's intended to do and rarely if ever has technical issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to easily prospect and it helps me call from my computer/headset. This keeps me from having to use my personal cell phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Ring Central has an impressive list of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Service was horrible. We dropped calls al the time. Connections were horrible even though our internet speeds were with in their recommended specs. Customer support was difficult to reach and generally unhelpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it as our primary business phone system but have since switched to a different provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

automatic record all call outgoing and incoming call to verify if sales staff over promised or quoting correctly or if customers lied , review calls for coaching and training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

does not always record whole calls cuts out recording and just repeats from the beginning , stops recording if you transfer the call to another extension and does not record rest of the call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

working with difficult customer and having proof we stated on the call terms , pricing ect during call, and to help train new staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

I liked the fact that you can automatically record calls and have them forwarded to email. I think that the product is amazing for companies that have sales teams in place to speak with customers and that have a team in place that can utilize this product everyday! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the price. I felt as if it could have been lower then what it currently is now. I think that overall the product is very good, but the cost benefit to my company wasn't very high due to our lack of call volume. I think that for companies who have a higher call volume will love this product and will help to improve the productivity of the teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that overall this can be very beneficial for a company and its employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits i had most were the fact that my calls were all recorded and sent by email top me. Benefits far outweigh the negatives on this product. i did like the fact that you can have multiple employees working and utilizing the system at the same time. I think that A product like this is great for companies with a higher call volume and that have larger teams in place to utilize this tool, Sadly I didn't use the tool as much becuase I am a smaller company with a small sales team and a lot of our calls are more customer based and not as mucg sales based calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

I work in the Sales department within my firm, and the recording feature makes it extremely easy for me to go back and listen to my calls with prospects and improve on my sales skills. In addition, Ring Central provides an app where you can text your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The voice-messaging transcriber is extremely inaccurate. I hope Ring Central decides to improve this aspect of its software so that you are not forced to listen to the voicemail, but can solely rely on the transcribed message to your email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It truly allows you to track calls and improve sales numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problem Ring Central solves is that it allows us to have recorded conversations between ourselves and our clients. We often take verbal confirmations for payment, and call-recording through Ring-Central allows us to log these payment approvals in the event that the client is upset about a payment being taken from their account. In addition, I have realized the benefits of listening to my calls so that I can improve my overall customer service skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract Coordinator
Insurance
What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the Ring Central software because my calls would come to both my desk phone and my computer. It was so easy to pick up my headset and answer the call via my computer. The best feature is that any voicemails received can be put into text and you can read them rather than dialing up your voicemail. That made researching the issue before calling them back so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really did not have any problems with the software that I can elaborate on. I enjoyed using the product and found it practical and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product based on ease of use and practicality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows us to keep a record of our company calls, and a transcript of voice messages for reference. It also allows ease of use since our calls can be accessed via our computer and headset rather than using a phone and handset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website developer & Publishing Executive: Digital Media
What do you like best?

Ring Central has put in a lot of hardwork to automate calls. The simplicity to setup on mobile and desktop platforms stand out. Frankly giving the free trial makes sense as the user can first get through anf fro in the application and then buy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pay for calls are a bit high for people like us based in India. Not for small companies but definitely bigger companies wouldnt mind paying as well. One factor that can be updated is that of the earphone mic connection. At times there are issues in the volume levels through the mic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of Automatic Call Recording we can record and video record our conferences with clients and later use them in our routine. The big player here is the use of calls within the company and out of it are separate. Analytics and Audit trails can be easily handled here and we felt the trial version gave enough exposure for us to buy the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I can route it to my cell phone seamlessly and switch it back to my office phone in a matter of seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it transcribed voicemails and call recordings a bit better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RingCentral really thought of everything when they created this product. Super easy to use - seamless experience --- very cost effective. I would make the decision to use them again anytime in a heartbeat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We always have calls where there are all these action items that kind of fade in our minds after the call. Since we work with so many contractors its difficult to remember what they said and what we said and who said what in general. It really helps us keep whoever is responsible for certain tasks accountable - it is super helpful for those who work with contracted organizations constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

All calls, incoming and outgoing are recorded and the calls can be backed up offsite via Dropbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to prompt people on outbound calls to remind them to tell the other caller the call is being recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All users are accountable for what they tell a customer, and customers cannot falsely claim they were told something. We've benefited by being able to investigate problems with orders to determine what was requested and what the response to the request was. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Ring Central is incredibly simply to use! While working at a call center we switched to Ring Central from another call software, which was a gamble for our small organization. As admin, I was able to easily reassigned phone lines, redirect voice inboxes, pull recordings, and set voicemails to be automatically sent to my email. Strongly recommend Ring Central;. Rarely did we ever need to contact customer support to solve minor issues, and any issues we did have were attributed to our cisco phone lines. I am unsure how great RC is for bigger call centers, for our size of up to 50, it was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reassigning phone extensions was a bit complicated in the beginning, and I recommend making these changes during "closed" hours. It was simple to troubleshoot on your own, and didn't take long to catch your own errors. Other than this, I do not have complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Identify your company needs first Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Switching to RC helped us keep track of missed calls, and to identify identify call back rates. At times, we would have high numbers of voicemails, and this helped us evaluate performance as well.

When faced with organizational turn over, it was easy to redirect calls to the appropriate lines, or reassign extensions. All of this could happen within a matter of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Specifically for smaller businesses, I found the product to be very easy to use. It was a very quick set-up process, incredibly affordable at the time (don't know if this has changed), and the support that they provided was always helpful when needed. Audio quality was always crystal clear for us too, as there were never any dropped calls or meetings. The free trial (at the time) sold us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not a whole lot. For me specifically, I would say being unable to customize the greeting message on conference calls. very 'nit picky,' but this would be the only drawback to my knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Taking advantage of a free trial was critical for our evaluation at the time. If they still offer it, definitely take advantage because there are a lot of products out there for phone solutions, so to say. I can't speak on the price, but I was always told it was an affordable option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an all in one tool for calls, recording of calls, and video or audio conferences. Specifically for a sales team, this was critical for feedback and coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

I like that there is both auto call forwarding and an app to allow me to mask my number from my cell phone. This opens up the abilities to work remotely and review calls at a later time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can feel a bit clunky until you master the learning curve and not all calls need to be recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool really has helped maintain good transfer of projects between our sales, account and development staff. We can review calls at all steps of the process to ensure everything is being taken care of properly and to the fullest extent. This has allowed us to maintain client satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows my project managers and client facing staff to review calls to avoid issues in the client relationship at a later date. This has prevented many errors in transferring projects from the initial point of contact to the final sate with the developers. Calls can be reviewed at a later date to ensure that all project elements are covered in a complete fashion. This also allows me to verify if there is a complaint against staff from a client or vis versa. It allows a much better client experience over all and most clients do not mind that calls are monitored or recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optometric Assistant
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

You can let people know before or during the call that you will be recording.

You are able to choose the groups of calls you want to record.

The calls are saved and you can go back and listen to them when you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This feature is not really essential or needed at a smaller business unless calls are very important and need to be reviewed again and again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are wanting to use this feature to monitor calls for training purposes or because you need to screen or review calls this is the feature for you. I feel it would be effective at larger companies for these purposes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This feature can help when training new employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conference Associate
What do you like best?

I used to work for a very small law firm, and the availability of actual people to answer the phones for us was great, and the ease of changing our settings for our phone numbers and office hours was very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could have been a bit more streamlined with the setup of phone numbers and the order in which they would ring. It did become a bit confusing, and we had to call customer service on more than one occasion because someone's phone wasn't working properly. But overall, the benefits outweighed the inconveniences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very helpful to be able to have the calls saved for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that it allows myself and my team to work together remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recording feature cuts out and I'll lose minutes from recorded meetings and trainings. I originally thought this was just my computer but I've tried it from multiple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch out for the recording feature malfunctioning. I sometimes will screen record anything I'm really worried about losing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have team members that work out of office but we're an extremely collaborative company. Ring Central lets us work together regardless of where we are physically. We also use it for our clients, recording sales calls and mystery shopping their sales processes and phone tracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor - Property Owner and Rent Board Relations
What do you like best?

The fact that it is automatic! It is helpful to not have to remember to record the call from the beginning when the Caller's ID is blocked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike per se. One improvement would be the option to delete the recording immediately after call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with property management, this digital record of calls is so helpful! At the end of the day, I review the recordings, download the ones with important information, and file them in the appropriate folder - tenant, landlord, or vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

missionary
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

I like the feature of being able to have incoming calls go to personal phone numbers. And that we can use lots of different phone numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to adjust the phone number that you want the incoming call to go to. Plus I wish there was a better caller ID feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do not have a set office receptionist so the fact that we can get "office" calls on the go is GREAT! We can send phone calls directly to the right person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vet Customer Service Pharmacy Tech
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

My company uses Ring Central to send and receive faxes. This eliminates a lot of extra papers by allowing us to just send a pdf file directly from our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The faxes fail fairly often, and come through blurry even though there was never anything printed out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We only use this for faxing. It eliminates a lot of extra papers, and working in pharmacy with patient sensitive information, printing less means less papers lying around that could be out in the open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Like that its reliable we had a lot of problems with our old phone system and this has a lot of cool options to make things easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be somewhat complicated to set up. A lot of moving pieces and the phones were down for like 20 minutes when we did Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Theres probably more that you can do with it if you try to actually use it properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well I have my calls sent to my cell which is great and we couldent do that before so i can take calls wehrever i go. Also, i have different setting for different days and contacts which makes things super cool and easy, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you have peace of mind knowing that context will be well documented for phone calls and you can reference back to the conversation when need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface was a little cleaner. However, once you learn what each button does, it is simple to navigate. On boarding was kind of difficult, but my co workers were able to help me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance and play around with the different options. Think outside of the box for what you want to record. It is worth it to have the context of the conversation saved for future use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recalling phone calls and context, saving voice recordings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Call recordings make it easy to playback a conversation and look for any info I may have missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it does what it's supposed to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be nice if the recordings were searchable. e.g. Keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call recordings make it so I can be completely involved in the conversation. Not distracted by taking notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like that I can see recordings up to 60 Days back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The entire system is terrible at completing clear calls, so the recordings are unclear as well at times. Also, there's times that it cuts off before the recording is done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can go back and listen to my employees calls to see what patterns they've developed, good or bad, so that I can coach them to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I liked the ability to put the RingCentral app on your phone and use the office number for texts. Prior to that I did not like to give my personal number out to clients but sometimes had to when they wanted to text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup is hard to do but the company representatives know their system really well and were helpful when I needed hand holding setting everything up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phone platform, texting, voicemail message storage, call forwarding during off hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.