TrackerRMS Evolution

TrackerRMS Evolution

TrackerRMS is a web-based recruitment management and CRM solution designed for recruiting professionals across all industries.

Work for TrackerRMS Evolution?

Learning about TrackerRMS Evolution?

TrackerRMS Evolution Reviews

Ask TrackerRMS Evolution a Question
Showing 34 TrackerRMS Evolution reviews
TrackerRMS Evolution review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Great system for both client and candidate tracking"

What do you like best?

We reviewed a ton of ATS/CRM systems, and Tracker is the most comprehensive system that caters to our needs. It enables us to very specifically categorize our candidates by not only their job category, but their specific area of expertise and supplementary skills. This allows us to hone in on the right candidates for a given position quickly.

Tracker also makes our client prospecting and management process easy and efficient. It helps us follow up effectively and not drop the ball on relationships.

What do you dislike?

Tracker defines a "Lead" as a person. We define a "Lead" as an opportunity (specifically, an open position with a client that we've become aware of and want to secure an opportunity to fill).

Luckily, Tracker helped us customize the system to better fit our lead process.

We found that most web-based ATS systems seemed built for internal HR or Talent Acquisition teams, rather than a growing staffing firm. Their processes felt transactional and not geared toward client prospecting and long term candidate relationships.

Tracker helps us manage prospects and connect dots in a way that other systems do not.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TrackerRMS Evolution
TrackerRMS Evolution review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"The role out of Tracker Evolution"

What do you like best?

The new version is easy to use and traight forward t pick. The support from the team in UK during the role out process has been brilliant! Considering we have customised our version heavily over a 5 year period with vetting forms, and automatch function for candidates to jobs we manage to role the new product out with little to no disruption

What do you dislike?

They currently have a chatbot which can be escalated a support technician for the US customers but this is yet to reach the UK. Having used it a couple of times during the rollout process I the immediate response and usefulness of the information was awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have a wide array of user skills within the business and Evolution has been adapted to by every user quickly. In fact during the roll out process we had less than 25 questions asked by all of the users across the business. Everyone has found it to very intuitive as product.

Wow, where to start we have a heavily customized version of the software with vetting forms, automated candidates to jobs in shortlists based on key skill and availability. We use pretty much all of the functionality of the system and having trialed various other market leading packages I can safely say it is much more user-friendly and customisable

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Kisa K.
Kisa K.

"National Sales / Recruiting Manager"

What do you like best?

Tracker is very easy to use. And if I need help with something I get help immediately. It has allowed me to streamline my process and saved me time thoughout the day.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I dislike. I do wish they had more trainging videos for the updated system breaking down each feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Tracker to anyone looking for a new system. Tracker allows you to do more with the touch of a button. You can also set up Tracker to fit your needs better than any other ATS out there. The customer service far exceeds my expectations.

I'm able to do more in one day that I could with my previous ATS. I'm able to post our ads, send multiple emails all with the touch of a button, search in both Tracker RMS and the job boards.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by David R.
David R.

"strong RMS with *great* client support"

What do you like best?

- knowledgeable, patient, responsive and engaged client support team is definitely a strength.

- development team that is open to and, for the most parts, acts on client feedback and ideas.

- system is built around "activities" that allows us to record interactions and not just transactions.

- CRM tool helps manage BD efforts.

- comprehensive reporting suite.

- price is right

- system is very stable with no downtime experienced.

What do you dislike?

- 8 hr time zone differential between client support (San Diego), us (Toronto) and development (London) has at times been problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tracker RMS is a decathlete - it does a lot of things well, with no real glaring deficiencies. Our entire team is happy with Tracker and we won't be changing any time soon.

- collaboration

- data collection/analysis

- search mgmt

- business development mgmt

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Diana G.
Diana G.

"TrackerRMS is the best cloud based ATS system used by recruitment and sales teams I used thus far!"

What do you like best?

TrackerRMS is totally customizable to each recuiter and/or account executives liking. TrackerRMS works with the latest automation technologies. (such as - having your data encryted, text messaging, document signing, integarating with all the job boards and much more. TrackerRMS has never had an outage and/or downtime. TrackerRMS has a personalized dashboard. Each employee comes in every morning and ready to start my day. Many calendar alerts and plug-ins are available. The search functions are incredible and the ATS works very well with searching candidates and job posting with other job boards sites. TrackerRMS is a one stop shop. It is easy to navigate and search through with the other portals. We have been very productive in our office and making more placements. TrackerRMS has helped bring our entire staff to a common platform with a common process. We are reaching more candidates and getting more client leads. The support team is available all the time, we can even do a quick online chat when you are experiencing an issue. TrackerRMS has weekly training and several webinars to watch.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say that I really do not have any dislikes with TrackerRMS. There are so many tools and features available to us in TrackerRMS. I haven't been able to really use their back office module as of yet. (Timesheets and Invoicing) but it is more error to me that I am not using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are seeking a cloud based ATS that can customize any features to work well with your recuitment and sales team, please do not waste time and make the switch to TrackerRMS. The team is very knowlegable and will work very closely with your firm to ensure a successful migration.

I can write a lot positive things on all the benefits we have experienced is using TrackerRMS. TrackerRMS is very automated and very user friendly cloud based ATS. Our recruiters and account executives are managing their clients and candidates more effectively. TrackerRMS can pretty much customize to your liking. As the administrator, it is so easy to change the workflow and views very easily. TrackerRMS allowed us to also save money on using their back office system for billing. It is a great ATS to use for a new hire that is new to the staffing industry as well. It helps the recruiters with tracking the full life cycle of a placement (from the resume download, →to the resume submittal to client →, to the interview with client → to the client placement $)

"Competitive System"

What do you like best?

1. Portal — Website Screen Optimization

2. 90% Friendly User Interface

3. Easy to create reports and share it

4. It's easy to customize fields

5. I love the chat box and I could chat directly to Simone or Courtney

6. Evo has a great marketing campaign system and email editor

What do you dislike?

1. Slow response on Ticket Issues

2. There's no pencil button beside the signature from within a user settings

3. No individual storage for user accounts

4. I unable to edit the default blocks in the layout editor

5. The wording of label not matched ex. in the candidate profile "Candidate Source" but in the Outlook Addin and Tracker Table filter it's called "Where did you hear about us" it's very confusing.

6. The captcha they used (drawing captcha) for uploading the resume is very hard especially when you are in mobile view.

7. Within the reporting tab, the folders are not closed it always defaults to the first folder and it's open automatically. So if I have a lot of reports on the first folder I have to click it again to toggle in and then I could see all the report folders.

8. No Option to share the report by user groups

9. No specification of what field a person updated or make changes in the Audit view

10. Only two option for the dates when checking a user's audit log

11. Website Application Notifications always have problems, Ops team are not receiving it.

12. No option to add notes in the shortlist drop-down list within the long list

13. No Option to generate a report for when a user changes a job order status.

14. In the table filters, no filter for the opened date

15. Unable to add an eye view button in the documents table within the document's Tab

16. Unable to search for specific people in the power search integrating with LinkedIn

17. There should be a notification showing in the browser of the user after using the outlook add-in in uploading the resume

18. For the campaign result, there's no result for bounced emails in the previous campaigns, so this feature might not be working.

19. Unable to link Parent company's directory to sub companies so when a job was opened under sub companies and the client is under the parent company we unable to link the client's information in the job record.

20. Calendar preview show's military time

21. Unable to search job in the table filter using Job Order Number

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is definitely competitive for ATS (Applicant Tracking System), it's not perfect but it works great!

We are utilizing TrackerRMS Evolution for our Applicant Tracking System. There are lots of benefits using the program and some things too polished that would really help us progress on our daily work. But the main benefit is that it's way more user-friendly the legacy version.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Salani E.
Salani E.

"Project Accountant "

What do you like best?

For years managing the recruitment process has been pretty hard for most of our companies and it has been a costly process. My favorite tool of TrackerRMS is that It will provide the accuracy of improving the internal recruiting and will lead to lots of talent been unnoticed.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendation I would like to give to new users is that this software is very user-friendly and your company will not need any change management mechanism to launch the software in the company. However, some additional help from a consultant will come handy.

-We gather all the information of the stakeholders in our customers in this, therefore, all our information is centralized.

-This is the hub we use for internal recruitment and internal job posting.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"User friendly platform. Great support. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the whole look and feel. The templates save a lot of time and same with the integration with RightSignature allowing us to generate and sign contracts within minutes and have them automatically saved into the database.

What do you dislike?

How it displays the search results in alphabetical order during a candidate search.

Utilizing the time reporting system for our contractors. The electronic signature program RightSignature standardized contracts and allows us to create contracts very efficiently.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Susana G.
Susana G.

"Fantastic Tool for Staffing Experts!"

What do you like best?

I love the integration between Tracker and other Job Boards (CB).

What do you dislike?

I wish it was connected to more job boards such as Zip Recruiter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a team is comfortable using CRM softwares this is an easy transition. I would have a good idea on what templates you would need to make process easier

As recruiters Tracker really helps us finder candidates with the use of the job board, but it also helps us keep information centralized.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Jody M.
Jody M.

"Director of Recruitment "

What do you like best?

I like everything about Tracker. Tacker helps me keep notes and history on all candidates and clients. Tracker is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't dislike anything so far about Tracker.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommended Tracker so much to learn but user friendly.

We see benefits as a company keeping all notes and history on every candidate and clients. It is also user friendly for new staff when staring to use it.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Kelly  K.
Kelly K.

"Great team to work with !"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Tracker is the Tracker RMS team, they are VERY responsive and open to working through problems to find applicable business solutions. The customize their customer service by taking the time to get to know each client. Another thing I like about Tracker is the ability to customize, to fit the needs of our business.

What do you dislike?

Getting use to the subtle changes of the updated platform was a little stressful, however, change is always difficult and our rep Courtney did a phenomenal job guiding us through the transition.

Tracker serves as a great general repository for information for us, so that they team can work better together.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User in Computer Software

"great product "

What do you like best?

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume.

Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers.

While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our team would agree that one of the largest benefits in Tracker is the ease of work flow and the power of the templates. For example if you are sending a contract to a client once you have placed a consultant, the template will not only send the email with the agreement, but it will also update the job work flow as well as the candidate work flow and close the job all in one step. It keeps our system much cleaner than before.

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective!

Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Very Good tool"

What do you like best?

I feel the functions and features are very good and easy to use. The most helpful thing about tracker is its ability to assist a growing company like ours the ability to scale our database properly.

What do you dislike?

Some functions require more training than others to use, but the tracker team is always willing to help.

It's made us more effective and efficient. Being well organized is key for our success.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Candidate / Sales Database for all staffing firms!"

What do you like best?

Time sheet Portal, Candidate Entry, Project Tracking, Invoicing and overall ease of use and ability to customize system and layout how you need it.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike, sometimes with any web based system you will need to refresh and delete cookies in order for system / info to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great systems, better then Bullhorn, Crelate, Zoho etc

CRM Database, Invoicing and Time Entry for candidates.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Agency
Agency

"Very user-friendly."

What do you like best?

I like how it tracks candidate's interview process, activity tracking, and easy to make notes on your candidates.

What do you dislike?

Searching for candidates in the Tracker database is a little cumbersome, and sometimes when you send documents to candidates thru Tracker they don't get received or it ends up in spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use with many functions used on a daily basis.

Easy to stay on top of tasks and sending contracts to candidates to candidates is very efficient so it saves time.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Courtney was very helpful patient and understanding"

What do you like best?

I like everything. My insight was enlightened on the functionalities that I was using to make it easier. Courtney took her time to listen to my inquiries and answer them fully I was very pleased

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything it was a great experience

I am reducing the time it takes to communicate with candidates by emailing directly from the system creating templates in Tracker using the current templates that I have in outlook for various communications

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"Custom forms were not being returned after signed"

What do you like best?

I liked that Courtney Harchak made herself on short notice to help resolve my issue

What do you dislike?

I dislike how often tracker has technical problems.

It combines the sales process and recruitment process into one system

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Jacklyn S.
Jacklyn S.

"Senior Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use best. very user friendly

What do you dislike?

When you search for a name the quick search of a name does not always work.

Keeping everything updated, and documenting all candidates

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"TrackerRMS is a cut above"

What do you like best?

Total flexibility to customize, but having an out-of-the-box starting point that is completely functional. It's 5 minutes to "up and running" and customize on the go.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the customization settings and note categorizing (tagging) processes can be cumbersome.

CRM and ATS. It allows us to automate and schedule different activities, so we never miss a work anniversary, birthday, or other significant event. We're able to say "we'll call you in 8 weeks to follow up" and KNOW that Tracker will remind us to do just that.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Administrator

"TrackerRMS is a Professional ATS System with Professional Personnel"

What do you like best?

TrackerRMS is a great tool for staffing agencies, the ease of the system with the ease of working with the people of TrackerRMS is very enjoyable. Very affordable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I haven't been using TrackerRMS for the past 10 years!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use TrackeRMS, trust the sytem, and customer support is out of this world good!

The problem I always had before was remembering each conversation with each client/candidate. With the simple and user friendly TrackerRMS system I can document the conversations and important details very easily so my team and myself are always on the same page.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Best ATS I've used!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ability to customize almost anything.

What do you dislike?

There are a few advanced setting difficult to navigate and a lot of times there aren't help article on those. Luckily, customer service is amazing and always responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up how you want it from the very start.

Deal flow and business development via leads

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User

"Excellent recruitment software - Tracker RMS"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel and the ability to customise and sort my data. Searching is excellent and accurate and the support is very quick when needed.

What do you dislike?

It does not currently integrate with Zero although I know they are doing this later in the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes - without hesitation

It has centralised my sales and recruitment teams so we are far more efficient. Leads are converted into jobs so passing from sales to recruiters which improved our internal process. As a result of using TrackerRMS our reporting now gives me actionable insight.

"Organized "

What do you like best?

GUI - Easy of access to each category ie Company, Contacts, Leads, Jobs, Candidates.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive, I have an idea of the data I want to export or task I want to accomplish but I find myself asking or researching help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Database for all business transactions.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User

"Great, she took us through how to navigate searches for candidates in tracker "

What do you like best?

How easy searching in tracker can be when you use several filters

What do you dislike?

We have not been updated to the new version yet. The new version of tracker looks much easier to navigate through.

Sourcing qualified candidates for difference job opportunities. Tracker has helped with logging information and seeking candidates on specific technical terms.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Rich F.
Rich F.

"Easy to use, effective, good results"

What do you like best?

Excellent and convenient dashboard...lets me keep current with all activities, presents, managed accounts, interviews

What do you dislike?

When viewing a long listed candidate, returning to the long list goes back to the first page not yo the page you were on

Increased time management, more efficient, more time to recruit

"eNvision R.G."

What do you like best?

Very easy to access all options and search is great

What do you dislike?

The drop down on the left goes too fast. Maybe only drop down if clicked on

Sourcing, contracts, and Perm. We have become very organized thanks to Tracker

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User

"I use Tracker as a Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Color scheme, ease of use, and helpful in my role as a recruiter

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't save changes that I have made

We use TrackerRMS as a staffing company to keep track of candidate profiles and job details

"Useful, but frustrating"

What do you like best?

The tracking systems and data involved are quite comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

Simple functions do not update as they should. For example, when sending an email to multiple candidates, the system does not link the email to the job associated.

Recruiting is much simpler when utilizing the system. Timesheet tracking for temporary employees is a HUGE benefit.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Clint Support with RMS"

What do you like best?

I have experience knowledgeable, patient, responsive and engaged client support team also its have very good price and stable system.

Addition of that I really like their reports management for analysis.

What do you dislike?

only thing is time zone difference and Navigating the customization settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can have better technical staff to operate same

find qualified candidates with difference job opportunities. Tracker has helped with logging information and seeking candidates on specific technical terms

"Communications Manager"

What do you like best?

Customization of the tracker interface is a great feature

What do you dislike?

The transition to evolution was bumpy, as are most changes

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a solid tool for staffing

Integration with our website

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Very Organized and Efficient"

What do you like best?

we are able to keep information of each applicant separate, searchable, and transferrable to other programs

What do you dislike?

I would say to maybe make the display a little more aestetic and eaasy to see but that would be about all

we would lose applicant's applications, now they are under their own files, by year, grade, and application date

"TrackerRMS review"

What do you like best?

Has a good CRM module for onboarding project management and recruiting sales. Is like a all-in-one solution.

What do you dislike?

Can't use skype or video interviewing also it would be helpful if background check features were available.

Multiple user friendly which is very useful when we have telecommute days.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"It is very user friendly and easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

It's a very easy interface to use and access data.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all. It's one of the best systems I have used.

It helps keep me organized and I enjoy the long list when searching for candidates.

TrackerRMS Evolution review by Agency
Agency

"Missing some features ofother CRM's I have used"

What do you like best?

being able to upload directly to tracker

What do you dislike?

I wish I could sync to my phone to see how many calls I am making

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to learn

able to work quickly

Learn more about TrackerRMS Evolution

TrackerRMS Evolution Videos

Learning about TrackerRMS Evolution?

* We monitor all TrackerRMS Evolution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.