Salesmate

SalesMate is a CRM tool that enriches customer interactions, boosts sales productivity and helps win more deals.

Work for Salesmate?

Learning about Salesmate?

Categories

Salesmate Reviews

Ask Salesmate a Question
Showing 12 Salesmate reviews
Salesmate review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar "

What do you like best?

Salesmate is an extraordinary programming stage for little/medium organizations. We're constructing a profoundly mechanized deals/venture the board work process, and Salesmate has by a long shot the most dominant and easy to use work process computerizations (through Webhooks) that I've run over in testing huge numbers of the well known CRMs. Hypothetically Salesforce is all the more dominant, but on the other hand is cosmically progressively muddled to really design - where Salesmate is clear and with just a moderate dimension of programming background can be modified by means of Zapier or other web 2.0 administrations.

What do you dislike?

We changed from Base CRM, which has incredible email following help when coordinated with Gmail - each email was related naturally with the right contact or arrangement amazingly. Salesmate is dealing with this usefulness, however at present just approaching messages are associated with contacts. (Active messages sent through Salesmate are as well, however friendly from your work area mail customer or Gmail aren't). I've had a few incredible/gainful discussions with the help group and they're effectively dealing with this be that as it may, and at the rate they're enhancing the stage I'm anticipating having this usefulness not long from now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the event that you are searching for an instinctive, lightweight, and adjustable deals stage. You need to get a demo from the Salesmate group.

I held up a couple of months to compose this survey, as I am accustomed try programming an attempt and hurling it out once I've found what it truly conveys. This has been the inverse. I currently depend on it totally and it is a characteristic piece of my work process. Up until now, I just use it as a solitary sales rep. I sifted through numerous different choices previously settling on Salesmate and am extremely content with my decision!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Salesmate
Salesmate review by Bruce D.
Bruce D.

"Simply Phenomenal"

What do you like best?

What do I like best? How about EVERYTHING? An outstanding CRM, with wall to wall customization, onboard email and text marketing, and superb workflow automation. And, at the outrageously low monthly price of $15 ($12 if you go yearly), an absolute steal.

What do you dislike?

Their calendaring functions are weak. As a solopreneur in a client-based business I live and die by my calendar, and I wish theirs was more robust. Not a deal breaker, and with everything else they have going for them, easily overlooked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! 14-day trial, you can't go wrong. You might just love it. I did. I do!

Oh gosh, where do I begin? I've been wanting a single-solution CRM for all my needs, but haven't ever found one that isn't missing a crucial feature or has elements that don't work for me in some way. Until now. Having a single place to manage my client & business relationships, launch scheduled / tracked emails and texts, AND automate my workflow to boot has easily trimmed 10 or more administrative hours out of my workweek and freed up my schedule to do the things I really need to do. Salesmate has been a lifesaver for me.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesmate review by Kristy N.
Kristy N.

"Salesmate has great potential"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service and the ability to send and track emails through the system

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that when I update one section, the rest does not update. I would like a VERY SIMPLE platform where there is one page with ALL info such as quote, contact, etc. I don't like how hidden the notes are. I would prefer there not be a cap on characters allowed in the description section and would prefer to have the ability to reply to emails from within salesforce vs. personal email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you do your homework. This program is ok but still needs alot of work. However, there are ways to adabt and you don't have to use all of the features if they do not help you to better serve your prospects.

Well, I am able to do better on follow ups - not forgetting as much about certain customers

Salesmate review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Best CRM Yet"

What do you like best?

Found Salesmate after reviewing many different CRM's. Many were good but seemed to be missing a major feature or two ... or you had to pay "top tier" prices to get a well rounded solution. Salesmate has all the major features you could want without paying an arm an a leg. Easiest CRM to use with tremendous value for the price.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a mass update feature that allows you to move the contents of one field to another. You can currently mass update a field but not move contents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import your data an try features such as e-marketing, workflow, etc., You will be blown away how easy they are to use - and helpfu.

Customer management and tracking was our main goal ... but the e-marketing tools are fantastic and the automated workflow is helping us pursue leads more effectively. Love the ability to schedule e-mails whenever I want.

Salesmate review by Mandie R.
Mandie R.

"Perfect for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Built in call features, simplicity, ease of use, affordability. Great all-in- one CRM with full customizability and without extraneous features.

What do you dislike?

Support specialists aren't always helpful. Porting phone numbers into Salesmate is a hassle. Wish that phone calls could be tied to companies as well as contacts.

My business has used Salesmate to completely streamline and simplify our workflow. Where we were bumbling around different systems to achieve all of our needs, Salesmate was a perfect solution. It's affordable, yet has the complete suite of features my business needed to achieve our best efficiency and productivity. Perfect for small businesses; very customizable; easy to use interface; and fun to work with.

Salesmate review by Administrator

"Great well-rounded CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Email integration with Google makes it easy to read and write emails from inside the CRM itself, and attach emails to relevant contacts and deals within the system (if it doesn't do it automatically first). We also like the ability to create multiple customized sales pipelines, and custom fields which can appear on any type(s) of objects (deal, contact, company, etc).

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is a bit limited still. Also, 3P integrations/apps are still somewhat limited (no marketing platforms, wish it integrated with ActiveCampaign!)

Managing data/info on existing clients and sales pipelines (new and existing clients) for our service business.

Salesmate review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"CRM review"

What do you like best?

-Easy to follow deals

-We also like the ability to create multiple customized sales pipelines, and custom fields which can appear on any type(s) of objects (deal, contact, company, etc).

- It keeps all communication all in one place which helped me stay organized with all day-to-day operations.

What do you dislike?

-Numbers aren't always easy to undertand.

-Reports lack information

Organizing my sales team. Making sure we don't let deals fall through the cracks. Making sure the reps follow-up on old and new clients.

Salesmate review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

Amazing CRM, Easy to use, stable, answering to all our needs. Simply our life. Gain of productivity

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, I do not have nothing to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go, great platform

Perfect for gain of productivity, Excellent reporting. My team now concentrate in selling.

Salesmate review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Excellent product for the price"

What do you like best?

Fully featured with value pricing. Interface is easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike there is only a one way connection from Google Contacts to Salesmate Contacts.

We are a distribution company with a wide variety of products for a wide variety of customers. The CRM is flexible and allows me to get done what I need.

Salesmate review by Staci F.
Staci F.

"Easy to use product & great support! "

What do you like best?

This tool is great. It keeps all communication all in one place which helped me stay organized with all day-to-day operations. The support i received was amazing and I would highly recommend using this tool.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. If you have any concerns or questions, they are always there to help.

I realized how unorganized things were and once I started using Salesmate, all my organizational problems were solved. Super happy with things.

Salesmate review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Salesmate for the Mates Who Sell"

What do you like best?

The pipeline is easily accessible, editable, digestible.

What do you dislike?

Data sharing on a per tab basis can be challenging.

Partnership and Sales pipeline tracking.

Salesmate review by User

"Simple and efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

The simplicity its great, then you customize it. Great customer service

What do you dislike?

No problems so far, and little issues were solved right away.

Now its easy to manage pipeline and follow up

Learning about Salesmate?

* We monitor all Salesmate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories