Salesmate Reviews & Product Details

Salesmate Overview

What is Salesmate?

Salesmate is a leading CRM solution for small to large businesses. Salesmate helps empower sales teams to close deals faster by bringing the most important deals and actions to the front of your sales team fingers. Salesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Salesmate is an all in one cloud-based CRM that enriches customer interactions, boosts sales productivity and helps win more deals. Salesmate CRM provides an easy to use solution to simplify complex sales processes of startups, and, small and medium enterprises. Salesmate is a truly intelligent cloud-based CRM solution that benefits sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses manage their pipeline, save time at all stages of the sales cycle and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. The main features of Salesmate CRM are:- Sales Automation: - Sales automation tool for Salesmate helps sales reps to track leads, prospects and business opportunities in right time. With sales automation feature from Salesmate, the team can get instant notifications when a client takes any significant action. Avoid mere repetition and engage with other important tasks for closing more deals faster. Sales Pipeline Management: - Sales Pipeline CRM from Salesmate allows sales reps focus on right deals at the right time using significant sales pipeline view. Avoid using bulky spreadsheets and outdated CRMs and start with an intuitive and insightful sales pipeline that aligns with your natural sales intelligence. Smart Email Tracking: Some important features that sales reps can use wisely for increasing the overall productivity: • Sales email notifications, • Email performance tracking, • Smart email templates, • In-Built email client, • Personalized email address Contact Management: Salesmate helps sales reps to stay up-to-date with every detail of your clients or contacts to interact efficiently at any time from any point. Prioritize communications, nurture relations and optimize sales results by systemizing all your communication at one organized place. Built-in Phone: Salesmate CRM comes up with click to call and SMS feature that help sales reps to stay connected with their customers via any medium at anytime. Integrate applications – Extra is better. Integrate Salesmate with your favorite app like Gmail, Google Calendar mail chimp, slack, wufoo etc and make your workflow smoother with integration benefits. Quit switching between applications and spend your valuable time in closing more number of deals.

Salesmate Details

SalesMate is a CRM tool that enriches customer interactions, boosts sales productivity and helps win more deals.

Salesmate
2016
Charlotte, NC
@SalesmateIO

Salesmate Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Salesmate community
Have you used Salesmate before?

Salesmate Reviews

Showing 28 Salesmate reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Salesmate?
Financial adivsor
What do you like best?

I really like the very intuitive interface. It's easy to get ahold of it. They have a lot of very interesting functionnalities, that allows me to keep in track with my demanding clients.

The support is extremely reactive. I usually get an answer within five minutes and the second level support is very very reactive. I've a few issue here and there, especially with migrating from an opponent, but it was quickly solved.

They are also very open minded. I once needed a functionnality for one day from a higher plan. I just needed it for one day, in order to finish up a task. They agreed to let me use the higher plan for free for almost a week! How appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything in particular. The few issues I've had here and there were resolved. I did have a few functionnality suggestions, but I can't think of anything right now.

This is quite a great product. I've explored many CRM, and salesmate is by far the best for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to be extremely aware of all functionalities. I discovered some afterwards and regretted not using them right away. Also consider the plan you want to go for. If you ever need to contact the support, make sure to be very precise and your issue will most likely be resolved fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to have a CRM that lets me follow-up with each clients individually, withouth overwhelming me with tasks. A simple example: They have a functionnality that automatically creates a to do task if the client doesn't answer the e-mail. This is extremely helpful for follow-up and it's not overwhelming. No repetitive useless work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO at Your Phone App
What do you like best?

I use salemate to save me a lot of time in admin when I can send emails with tags and see who has read my emails. If there are iussues, they are quick to fix them. Their customer support is amaxing and very friendly.

I love how I can emails to group of people which need for my business and saves me time having to find the emails and typoe them one by one.

I love how I can create email templates and use which one I want when I email prospects information as it saves me a heap of time re writing the email or copy and pasting. It's a breeze.

I also love the fact I can store all my contacts and information and assign tage to each one as well as the companies. Very handy. Their improrting feature is excellent which easily stores CSV files instantly. Very handy migration tool.

Salesmate have many other features such as calling and email sequencing which I havent used as yet, but heard it's very good.

A great product and worth investing not a lot of money. It's one of the smaller CRM companies but I find they are one of the best as we aren't just a number. They value feedback and their support take their time to listen to us and help whenever I need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tech issues time to time but they are quick to fix them when they arise.

I would like to see a bigger Salesmate UI email body screen to type emails. Screen is a little small, but I use Gmail UI using the Salesmate Plugin so it doesnt matter unless sending to email tags.

Be awesone if I can use Gmail with salemate Plugin for tagging instead of using the Salesmate UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less admin time.

Easilly store contacts and their information and can see the email threads in their contact. Very handy when need to see the emails you have sent to customers.

email tagging. Using it every month. Saves me a heap of time as I can send an to a group of people without having to type their individual email.

Email tracking. Love it. I can see who has opoened and read my email including attachments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to customize to your business. so many features included in their standard plans and their pricing is amazing compared to competitors offering similar features. I love the telephony service which enables all phone calls but even more importantly text messages to be logged within the CRM under the contact and deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion I have would be to add a full auto attendant into the telephone services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you'll be glad you did it's feature-rich, customizable, and I believe the best value for your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to keep track of all of the different types of interactions I have with my customers and one easy location. Whether I contact them by email phone call or text message it's all stored within my deal. Customizable reports allow me the functionality to track my progress. The system has lots of automated features to help you follow up with your customers without having to do a lot of additional work. Items like schedule your emails to go out of a certain day and time automatic reminders if the customers don't respond to your email, email tracking open rates as well as link click notifications are just a few of the great products included in their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

We use Salesmate as our sole CRM and phone system for our company. I have tried many other big named CRM's for Real Estate, but Salesmate has been much better and more customizable to my exact business model. The speed is incredibly fast which is important for a CRM. And I love how each user has a dedicated phone number so all communication stays inside the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. Salesmate is always adding on new features as needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Salesmate for my acquisitions side to keep organized with all the sellers we talk to so that no lead slips through the cracks. And then we use it for my Dispo side keeping track of all the properties we are selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E
What do you like best?

What I like best about SalesMate is the ability to create, manage and track email sequences. I have clear visibility into who is reading and responding to my emails and who is not. This helps us better align our messaging moving forward to help create new sales opportunities for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to see "bounced" emails in the email reporting. If this was better tracked it would be a tremendous help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The largest problem solved with Salesmate is the ability to reach many prospects very quickly. Utilizing the email sequences have given us the ability to get in front of many more prospects in a much shorter period of time, thus opening new opportunities for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and marketing
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Salesmate balances ease of use with power all at a reasonable price. The overall value is best on the market. They offer features that even more expensive tools don't offer. We did an extensive search and Salesmate was the head and shoulders winner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike at this point. This is our first year using Salesmate but so far it is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesmate is a great value and offers features that the big boys provide. It allows us to provide organization to our leads, prospects and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to organize, plan and forecast by using Salesmate. We are much more organized now than before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Realtor
What do you like best?

I searched high and low for a CRM that had not only customizable fields but the right type of customizable fields that would also transfer to merge fields in email templates. I knew I'd always have SalesFORCE to fall back on but hoped to find something with a fresher look that would be less intimidating for others to use. I found everything I wanted and more in Salesmate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a contact form API integration, but I make due with Zapier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Custom fields are one of my favorite features, but learning the connection between Workflows, Reports and the Dashboard are what really allow me to set my business on autopilot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't need a pricey, yet clunky CRM to get all the automation power I need for my own business, and it's easy to train clients on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

Functionality and customer support are both outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am completely happy with Salesmate. When I've encountered a problem, I contact customer support and usually find that it's user error and they coach me through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I evaluated 8 different cloud-based CRMS at various price-points and Salesmate was by far the best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The CRM helps me follow up timely with clients by setting activities and reminders. The customizable dashboard keeps everything in front of me on a daily basis. The custom sequences automate a lot of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The crm is brilliant - very attractive to the eye which helps

Has everything we need such as sequences, workflows, pipelines etc etc

The support is by far the best I’ve ever had - very quick responses, videos to help you - I couldn’t fault it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d like a project module to be within but you can use deals for this too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knocks any other crm out the water

The enhancements coming this year will add an even better experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems

Benefits realised are the automation we can do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder
What do you like best?

CRM is intuitive, flexible and everything works intuitively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I miss calculated fields. It would be nice to have ability to set calculation between numeric fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are searching for CRM which has all features for opportunity and activity management then Salesmate is the right choice for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Opportunity management. Management of activities: tasks, appointments and calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Sales Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when i'm stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it! I'm not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

t took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about... (maybe the app could be improved, however, i really haven't used it/needed it much?) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this product is close to meeting your needs, i would not hesitate, buy it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible. By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc. In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The customer support is incredible, love the chat function - the Salesmate team always has a quick response and is open to updating areas specific to our companies needs. The program's versatility is incredible, especially being able to have all our needed shared information in one location. Salesmate allows us to connect to our team and patrons, and work from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are not tech savvy the program may seem overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobility - having phones and data in one location made our COVID shutdown smooth. We continued to work and we able to reach our patrons from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating deals and reviewing them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made it so much more efficient for our sales team to get to 3 + hours of talk time a day and stick to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

If you have an issue, you can write and get it sorted within 15 minutes (they are likely to do a call with you) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just takes a little bit of time to get used to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding for our system is becoming a lot easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The mobile app so very very easy to use for remote and mobile work. CRM’s, text and email automation is great on mobile and the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Automated texting is kind of confusing. You have to enter a code before any automated text . That make it difficult. Also, I wish Salesmate were hipaa compliant and had client document storage to serve clients in the US better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE THIS PRODUCT. It’s a great product and service for working in the office, home or on the go! I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Code for automated texting. Benefits are how the CRM is to use, email tracking and how easy the rest of the product is to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member Board of Directors
What do you like best?

Clean UI, very competitive pricing, team inbox for mail, solid phone and text integration. I tested around 10-12 CRMs superficially before deciding for Salemate. It has by far the best price / performance ratio. Very powerful bulk email tool with flows.. in particular the flows have great potential for us that we just started to explore. Then there is a great Office 365 integration too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish for a deeper integration with Linkedin, in particular message sync would be HUGE. But to be fair almost none of the other CRMs offer this (only Salesforce and MS Dynamics)

Salemate offers an integration with a contact enrichment tool, but this 3rd party software is very expensive... Would be great if Salesmate offered integrations for tools like hunter.io which are more affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Salemate for B2B Cold/Warm Lead Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that i can send mass texts to however many people i want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a lot of the texts fail when sent out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great way to contact multiple people at once, Easy to navigate and easy to keep up with deals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am getting more leads in from just sending a mass text to relators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team manager
What do you like best?

The ability to customize this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, you can create workflows so repetitive that literally the media will configure it to copy and the field routine you want. The email is fantastic the views and the reports are beautifully designed and everything can be edited to my liking. Extract data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want. I love that there is excellent customer service I also like that it is easy to use and that you can send and track emails through the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes the software may be delayed a bit on the desktop, but nothing that discourages me. For this to be the definitive solution for my business, I wish I could create agreements without having to add a contact that would be amazing and would pay for that. I would suggest adding social media links from Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube as standard, since they are obviously very popular and it is also great to see them try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SalesMate offers a set of features that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs that cost much more than SalesMate. The integration of Google is very good, the capacity of the template is excellent and there are workflow capabilities, I waited a few months to write this review since I am used to try the software and discard it once I discovered what really helps me Now I trust him completely and it is a natural part of my workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps us fully satisfy our need for sales, maintain the database and record all communication with each customer, which is our basic need, we have been using Salesmate for 6 months now and they helped our team transfer all our database from a previous sales platform that was in place. The Salesmate team has always been quick to answer any questions we have and solve any minor problems we have had about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to maintain customer info and navigate through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be better. Though its not a problem, more like a personal choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintain and track, deals, customer info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Employee
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Salesmate is an extraordinary programming stage for little/medium organizations. We're constructing a profoundly mechanized deals/venture the board work process, and Salesmate has by a long shot the most dominant and easy to use work process computerizations (through Webhooks) that I've run over in testing huge numbers of the well known CRMs. Hypothetically Salesforce is all the more dominant, but on the other hand is cosmically progressively muddled to really design - where Salesmate is clear and with just a moderate dimension of programming background can be modified by means of Zapier or other web 2.0 administrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We changed from Base CRM, which has incredible email following help when coordinated with Gmail - each email was related naturally with the right contact or arrangement amazingly. Salesmate is dealing with this usefulness, however at present just approaching messages are associated with contacts. (Active messages sent through Salesmate are as well, however friendly from your work area mail customer or Gmail aren't). I've had a few incredible/gainful discussions with the help group and they're effectively dealing with this be that as it may, and at the rate they're enhancing the stage I'm anticipating having this usefulness not long from now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the event that you are searching for an instinctive, lightweight, and adjustable deals stage. You need to get a demo from the Salesmate group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I held up a couple of months to compose this survey, as I am accustomed try programming an attempt and hurling it out once I've found what it truly conveys. This has been the inverse. I currently depend on it totally and it is a characteristic piece of my work process. Up until now, I just use it as a solitary sales rep. I sifted through numerous different choices previously settling on Salesmate and am extremely content with my decision! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dog Trainer
What do you like best?

What do I like best? How about EVERYTHING? An outstanding CRM, with wall to wall customization, onboard email and text marketing, and superb workflow automation. And, at the outrageously low monthly price of $15 ($12 if you go yearly), an absolute steal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their calendaring functions are weak. As a solopreneur in a client-based business I live and die by my calendar, and I wish theirs was more robust. Not a deal breaker, and with everything else they have going for them, easily overlooked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! 14-day trial, you can't go wrong. You might just love it. I did. I do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Oh gosh, where do I begin? I've been wanting a single-solution CRM for all my needs, but haven't ever found one that isn't missing a crucial feature or has elements that don't work for me in some way. Until now. Having a single place to manage my client & business relationships, launch scheduled / tracked emails and texts, AND automate my workflow to boot has easily trimmed 10 or more administrative hours out of my workweek and freed up my schedule to do the things I really need to do. Salesmate has been a lifesaver for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Built in call features, simplicity, ease of use, affordability. Great all-in- one CRM with full customizability and without extraneous features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support specialists aren't always helpful. Porting phone numbers into Salesmate is a hassle. Wish that phone calls could be tied to companies as well as contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business has used Salesmate to completely streamline and simplify our workflow. Where we were bumbling around different systems to achieve all of our needs, Salesmate was a perfect solution. It's affordable, yet has the complete suite of features my business needed to achieve our best efficiency and productivity. Perfect for small businesses; very customizable; easy to use interface; and fun to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Amazing CRM, Easy to use, stable, answering to all our needs. Simply our life. Gain of productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, I do not have nothing to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go, great platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Perfect for gain of productivity, Excellent reporting. My team now concentrate in selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

-Easy to follow deals

-We also like the ability to create multiple customized sales pipelines, and custom fields which can appear on any type(s) of objects (deal, contact, company, etc).

- It keeps all communication all in one place which helped me stay organized with all day-to-day operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Numbers aren't always easy to undertand.

-Reports lack information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing my sales team. Making sure we don't let deals fall through the cracks. Making sure the reps follow-up on old and new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QuickBooks Hosting
What do you like best?

Found Salesmate after reviewing many different CRM's. Many were good but seemed to be missing a major feature or two ... or you had to pay "top tier" prices to get a well rounded solution. Salesmate has all the major features you could want without paying an arm an a leg. Easiest CRM to use with tremendous value for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a mass update feature that allows you to move the contents of one field to another. You can currently mass update a field but not move contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Import your data an try features such as e-marketing, workflow, etc., You will be blown away how easy they are to use - and helpfu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer management and tracking was our main goal ... but the e-marketing tools are fantastic and the automated workflow is helping us pursue leads more effectively. Love the ability to schedule e-mails whenever I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.