Reputation.com Reviews & Product Details

Reputation.com Overview

What is Reputation.com?

Reputation.com delivers the category-leading Online Reputation Management platform for large, multi-location enterprises. We help companies monitor and improve online ratings and reviews, improve customer experience, and drive traffic, visits and revenue. RANK HIGHER in local searches, maps and directories. SURVEY customers to get more positive REVIEWS. Boost your STAR RATINGS across all the top sites. Build and analyze SOCIAL engagement in your online communities. Get actionable insights and competitive analysis with REP SCORE X.

Reputation.com Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Manage business reviews with enterprise reputation management software

Reputation.com

Reputation.com Reviews

Showing 483 Reputation.com reviews
Already have Reputation.com?
Master Certified Lexus Technology/Delivery Specialist
What do you like best?

Being able to see all reviews, simultaneously, coming in from Google.com, DealerRater.com, Cars.com, Edmonds.com, CarGurus.com, and Facebook.com makes it so easy to track all sources and respond quickly on any pain points and also reach out in a very timely fashion to thank all of our guests! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue is the mobile implementation. I have a Galaxy Note 10+ on AT&T with latest Android version. When I'm on the mobile dashboard and I tap "reviews" at the bottom of the page, I get "An error occurred. Please try again later." This is very, very annoying to me. 2nd, my notifications will populate 4 instances of the same review, so when I have, say, 12 new notifications for reviews, it's really only 3 reviews. I will pull down my notification bar and see see, for example, 4 from Google, 4 from DealerRater, and 4 from Facebook or I might just see 12 from Goolge, but nevertheless, it only equates to 3 separate reviews. This is very frustrating. :( Last, it seems there is not an aggregated standard for each site; this has however gotten better over time. A cars.com review or dealerrater.com review might be done from one of our guests, but not post on reputation.com for 2 or 3 days where as a Google and Facebook review seems to post almost instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best aggregater of review websites that I have see so far. I use to have to check each independently, and that was a real pain. The ability to communicate almost instantly with your guests is really important if you want to take your customer service to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps our store reach our review quota more efficiently with the Reputation Live app. Our ability to address customer concerns more timely has dramatically improved, and any type of communication typed and posted is public so unwarranted negative reviews and can weed themselves out in the eyes of any intelligent person shopping looking to potentially do business with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like receiving notifications when a review is posted so that I can act and respond quickly - especially if there's a customer concern that needs to be addressed. All reviews are in one place and can be accessed easily, if needed. If a customer revises their review, I also receive those notifications so that I can respond appropriately. If I'm at a loss for words, their response templates come in very handy. I can use as written or make edit so they fit the response I would like to post. Their dashboard is helpful as it shows your reputation score so you can see where your store(s) rank compared to the industry average and the Best In Class locations. There's also the ability to see your reputation score trends over time to help pinpoint any issues and/or best practices that may have attributed to the score. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The few issues I've had with the portal were resolved quickly by the Reputation.com support team and they are easily accessible should I have a question or need assistance. There have been minimal issues with the portal and I can honestly say I can't think of anything that I dislike about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product to ensure all bases are covered when it comes to the reputation of your business. I can't imagine trying to keep up with all the various reviews on our social sites without this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to quickly address customer complaints or concerns as they arise has helped tremendously with customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction. It's very beneficial to be able to sort reviews by store location and/or by negative, neutral or positive responses. The added convenience of being able to respond to the review within the Reputation.com portal is an added bonus. It also lets you know if you have any reviews that haven't been responded to so you can ensure that you don't miss a review that needs your attention. This product also helps with employee engagement so that they have the opportunity to see what they're doing right and where they can improve. They also get the opportunity to help resolve any issues that arise and regain customers confidence when there is a problem. It's a great tool for relationship building between the store and the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rep.com thus far as been so simple and easy to use and very efficient. They recently updated their site and it has become even more refined and organized and really helps to be able to get everything done in one place. I like that it lists out all of the locations that I personally handle and that more can be added if needed. I also appreciate that they are able to connect with almost all platforms to see reviews left on various sites. This is extremely helpful when a particular customer leaves more than one review so that I can effectively view all of the reviews at once and create a response that will cater to each one. Also, I appreciate the pre-generated responses as it helps to make sure I am communicating our response effectively and correctly - they are also good starter points to help create your response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike at this stage in using Reputation.com is that I am not able to leave a review for DealerRater. I am not sure if this is an issue associated with the DealerRater website itself or a connection between the two sites. But for all other websites I am able to leave a review that populates quickly and efficiently which I greatly appreciate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You are able to find all your reviews from all platforms in one place. It is very effective and simple to use and helps to keep everything you need in one easy place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to solve time constraints issues and orginaztional issues. The benefits of Rep.com are great in that I can find my positive and negative reviews for the locations that I handle in one place and can efficiently respond to them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have used Reputation.com for as long as I have been at my current workplace. Through this time, we rarely have any issues with the product. When we do our rep is very quick and fixing this issues. We currently have a monthly call with our rep to go over current business conditions and things that we would like to see in the platform and they always have an answer. They also take our wants into consideration, especially when it comes to the "automated responses" which come in handy when you have as many accounts linked to the platform that we do. It saves time when you can generate a response based on pre written copy that easily goes into the review. Overall this has been a great product to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only issue with reputation.com is that every once in a while one of our accounts will disconnect from either Facebook or Google and I am not notified. I also wish there was a way that we can have responses automatically reply for us on positive reviews. If there was a way we can put 5-10 responses and have all of the positive reviews carousel through it would greatly help our situation. We do not want to turn this feature on for positive reviews so that we have a chance to work with the customer to turn their experience around. These are the only couple of things that could improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently not resolving any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reputation.com takes the work out of asking customers for feedback. It makes it easy to find out what customers think about our business. The platform is super easy to use. I really like that you can respond to reviews and surveys all in one place, without having to log into different sites. The response templates save so much time too. It has also increased the amount of surveys and reviews we get from customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could respond to Yelp reviews on Reputation.com but I understand that it's Yelp's issue, not Reputation.com's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy to use system to manage your reputation online. It lets you see reviews from all of your different sites in one place. It lets you respond in one place too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting more reviews more efficiently. We are improving our reputation online. We are responding to reviews easier. We are keeping up with responding to reviews and learning about the experiences our customers are having with us in our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

The dashboard allows you to dissect reviews in multiple ways. You can look at positive vs negative, you can look at reviews that are less than 3 stars, or reviews that are by location. You can even assign reviews to people or groups and look at reviews based on those categories. For example, maybe one manager oversees 7 regions, locations or brands and another manager oversee 5 regions, locations or brands. You can divide the data to see which manager's territories are reaching goals.

I also liked the ability to customize and reuse various responses, saving time when responding to customers. Having the ability to set up 6-12 canned messages gave us the flexibility we needed to feel comfortable in our customer service responding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The SocialSuite is not up to par. I've used it and have written a list of many needed fixes (trial in 2019). Also at that time, there was no integration with Yelp. It wasn't too much of an issue, though, because Yelp represented 1-2% of our total reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One central location to respond to reviews - we didn't have to visit Google and the Facebook and any others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I appreciate their ability to incorporate various resources (surveys, social, reviews) into their platform. We're able to filter the data and receive reports that suit our needs - and, access privileges, reporting and dashboards are customizable based on roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their services are varied, but I think that is not necessarily a good thing. They do some things VERY well but trying to be a "Jack of All Trades" means some of them are not best in class. If you want best in class for the various aspects of your marketing needs, that means you may need to consider other vendors for certain things. Their social platform has bugs that need to be worked out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to see feedback from our customers from multiple sources and address their concerns quickly. We're also able to acknowledge positive feedback left. Their insights help us work on various aspects of our operations. We're able to conduct customized research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Erin Graff of Reputation.com

Thank you for your feedback, Arthur, we appreciate it! It's important to us as it helps us improve platforms, products, and customer experience.

-Erin, Community Manager

What do you like best?

I've worked in CRMs like Sprout Social, Hubspot, BirdEye, Hootsuite and more, and can say working with Reputation is a great way to keep everything organized and in one place. Being able to track surveys and reviews as well as house social media all in one tool makes work so much easier. The best thing we can do is communicate with all of our national properties if we see spikes in bad surveys or online reviews to find out what the problem is and address it head-on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to get a valuable reading or statistics on an NPS score, but I would love to see more social media analytics to see if Campaigns and Calendars are paying off. If the tool could implement more SEO tools to see better stances online, that would be incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of relying on multiple forms of CRMs, programs, and apps to find solutions- trust Reputation. With previous competitors, there were so many errors connecting Google accounts and API keys- no problems managing 300+ accounts across the nation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest goal is to address client/customer/resident reviews and surveys and make sure we respond in a timely matter. In today's society, an online review goes a long way. We try to reach out to properties and get their side of the story, before figuring out the best approach to resolving or responding. We also make sure all properties are keeping an online presence, through social media campaigns. This is a quick and easy way to give managers creative ideas and opportunities to maintain touchpoints with their clientele. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to manage our reviews and send requests. I also like their social media management suite, it works well for what we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the tech goes crazy and performs tasks without our permission. Most recently, Rep.com started pushing through social media posts through their social media management platform, putting up generic posts that we didn't account for in our plans nor did we ever ask for. This was not ideal and it took a little while for the issue to be resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lean on your Customer Success rep. Ours is super awesome, friendly, and listens to everything we have to say. Charese, thank you for all your help and for making our experience with this product that much better! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the issue of having a couple of different vendors for reputation management and social media management. I like having everything all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and ease of use. I can log in and see exactly which locations need coaching. I like the real time engagement with the customers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the occasional "trash" reviews. It can't be helped, but ones that are not actually related to the business need to be scrubbed ASAP. For example, I had a person trash review the business even though they were not doing business with the facility. It was taken care of, just took some time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits realized are multiple, as we can interact with our customers right on the spot, when we know we have a good interaction, it appears immediately. On the reverse, if we have a negative interaction, we can choose to to engage in a positive way from a District perspective to help the customers and to coach the managers on after sale/engagement techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible platform that takes care of the evaluations that your organization acquires in order to assess the effectiveness of your services, with quite controversial and incredible functions, which agree to improve the production and quality of the company you acquire, I love this system , since it is easy to use, and most of its useful purposes, become even more flexible, with the passage of time, mentioning that it is very necessary, since it helps you to monitor and drastically improve the scores that your corporation promotes, without exclude that it is one of the leading software in these branches of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being a leading software in weightings, to qualify and drastically increase the quality of services and productivity of an entire large company, we can emphasize that it needs more functions to interpret a complex application, to determine an effective work in its entirety, these implementations, such as configurable alerts, analysis of the competition that each organization maintains for new strategies, and among other qualities for better performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for large companies, which have a high trait of registered customers on their platform, and maintain incredible weightings, by the users they support, with multiple locations, or pages in which they carry out their various campaigns, highlighting Reputation.com, guarantees us effective support to improve scores, based on forms and surveys, in relation to the service provided, in order to determine the success of its performance, being recommended in great respects, thanks to its alternative functions , that drive the optimal growth of your corporation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use this platform to carry out different follow-ups, related to the guarantee and effectiveness, which we maintain in our productivity, which helps us to rate, monitor and improve the online reviews, which are towards our environment, precisely to have a demonstrative quality, achieving most of the objectives offered by this system, drastically improving the experience with each client, according to the services we offer, being a vital tool for the optimal growth of the corporation we acquire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how all reviews from different social sites are all available in one area. We are able to see where we compare in our industry and to other offices. You can also reply quickly to reviews from various platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with the software as of yet. I have only had good experiences. The only complaint I have is that I don't utilize the platform enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have absolutely nothing to lose. Whether your company is large or small, you can always benefit from company reviews and this simplifies the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I see where our office stands in comparison to other offices... We can reply quickly to reviews... And we are able to send invites quickly and easily to encourage reviews from applicants and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Molly Blanco of Reputation.com

Thanks Brittany- we appreciate your feedback!

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

In whatever they provide, this specific platform is quite diverse. I like exactly how in one spot throughout the review websites are. The survey developer is extremely adaptable and very easy to work with. There is great account managers! Excellent to communicate immediately! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really a admirer of the function of filtering options. The choices are excellent! Nevertheless, it could become more smooth and efficient. For instance, I cannot do that in case I've hundred locations and I would like to just philtre two. Nevertheless, I should first show everything, I then should philtre right down to the three locations. If I would like to put in a 3rd place to my philtre checklist. This's an additional needless stage for me along with a misuse of the CPU resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Price value, enhanced user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get a useful insight into our customers' believing as well as areas and feelings of enhancement that our organization has to address with Reputation.com. Our total amount of internet reviews and the entire rating quality score had been effectively increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
What do you like best?

I'm now someone who posts on our chanels of social media. We intend to allow twelve departmentsto get into your social pages. Without your website 's endorsement, we couldn't do this. That is my #1 therefore. I also love the Calendar, which tends to make it easy to see all articles in one spot for the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm unable to post higher than a photo or even video on Instagram as the major problem of mine with this particular program. I've the article / contents to post to my post and phone at the moment. A bit of a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Facilitated my work and enabled us to schedule our posts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a huge help to us to have content scheduled and see them over the schedule. We're a retailer and things are able to get just a little overwhelming during holidays. With all the calendar, when we are not very active, we are able to create and social jobs weeks ahead of time. Looking at the schedule, we make certain all our posts are ordered and regardless of whether they're accepted. Another huge plus will be the reputation of the shop of ours. A lot of our areas have times that are different, so we are able to just send out a tablet to our CSM plus all updates are huge advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Managing reviews and answering customer feedback has been made easier with the Reputation.com application. It's the ease of use that makes it a favorite tool for the users. It is fully flexible and is quite reputable to put out robust performance. Real-time customer feedback ensures that the organization keep up with good work and provide high-quality service all the way long. Great for listing management, ratings, and reviews. Feature-packed software, especially the reporting feature has been of great help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Survey results at times do not reach out to the organization. It makes the whole point of conducting a survey, null. It does not allow to post more than one picture or video, for that matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best platform for any business to attract more customers by following the strategy that the customer is looking for. We can easily check our rating score, reviews, etc. I would highly recommend it to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting real-time customer feedback is really good for the organization's growth, as it is important. However, while putting out their thought, customers also expect to get a reply back from the developers' side. Reputation.com has made that job really a cakewalk. Reputation.com is a unique platform among all other application platforms for reputation. It can be a game-changer for any business by knowing the Reputation score by setting a benchmark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

See all of your reviews from all sources in one place, and have the ability to respond in one location. The site will notify you when you have a new review, allowing you to respond in a timely manner. I like that you can respond to all of your reviews in one place, and the program will post those responses for you onto the appropriate platform. I like that you can start to see trends of how you might be effecting customers negatively and how you can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any program, there are a few bugs here and there, but the customer service is good and they are usually fixed quickly. Sometimes you need specific access in order to respond to certain types of reviews in certain areas, which can be an issue. I have also experienced issues with reviews showing for an improper location, so you might accidentally respond to a review for the wrong location, which can make your organization look bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rep.com works well to gather all reviews into one place that is easy to track for all locations. I recommend this product for how well it integrates all reviews from all sources. I recommend to use the information provided to watch for trends in the negative reviews, and look for areas of improvement within the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to see what trends are happening in the business, what negative experiences people are having at multiple locations that we can share to help improve the business. We are able to ensure all negative reviews are responded too in a timely manner, and that issues can be resolved before they escalate out of control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best key features that made us interested in the software is the feature of third-party app integration. It helps a lot in the reviewing procedure. Having third-party application integrated simply boosts up the confidence. Whenever a review comes in we get notified about it. It has been found useful and easy to keep an eye at all the customer feedback in real-time. Building a reputation of organization, Keeping track of data is very important. While doing it manually can be difficult, Reputation.com comes to rescue, in such situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow to post more than one picture or video linked with Instagram. Instagram has now become one of the greatest marketing tools. Not being able to use it to its full potential leaves a bitter taste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great chance to recommend Reputation.com for those who are looking for such an application. I have been using it for a long time and love to recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation.com is created to craft a good reputation for the organization and keep it up. It indeed is a great tool that comes with all these useful features and great functionality. Fixing up a few glitches will surely make it the best. It takes care of everything from scratch. Starting from scheduling to customizing. Reputation.com is doing a good job as far as performance is concerned. However, it has a few drawbacks that need to be fixed as soon as possible. But apart from that, Reputation.com is doing a good job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The website is so easy to navigate. With as many different data points and platforms there are to wade through, everything on Reputation is right where you'd expect it to be. Whenever questions have come up from me or someone on my team, it's not only been easy to get in touch with someone at Reputation, but they generally respond fairly quickly. It's super convenient to be able to.

I also appreciate the thought that Reputation put into its analytics. I have to send out reports every week to keep a very large team up to date on how they're doing, and there is a ton of great data that I can pull from to give everyone an accurate snapshot of where they're at, and what they can do to improve their scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downsides I've experienced are when there's a bug in some part of the website, but that will happen anywhere you go. I also wish that they could integrate Yelp into the mix, but I know it's not their fault that they can't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider going with Reputation. It's very user friendly and has everything you need in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to tackle all negative reviews from all of our platforms in a much more streamlined process. Most of the time I don't even need to take a screen shot of an important review and email it to someone - Reputation's built-in comments section makes it quick and way easier to get in touch with the people on my team who can provide me with the insight I need to craft a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to onboard an audiences and get reviews fast to build up your google and Facebook reputation score. Ease of use really makes the platform accessible for people of all tech levels. It's relatively easy to set up and to monitor afterwards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had some slow response from an older representative, but overall I've been satisfied. We had integration and implementation issues, they took a long time to resolve. We had to set up locations on google and physical address changes. Reputation assured us that they were a premier partner with Google and all would go quickly. They ran into issues verifying our address. It was finally settled when Google mailed a postcard, but of course this was in the middle of Covid-19 and no one was in the building. I finally had a mail room person send me a picture of the post card and we settled the issue with Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use is the biggest thing. It's very easy to send surveys and reviews and collect data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our google star rating and FB star rating low score. I've realized without forcing people to take these reviews, we would still have a low score. We also use reputation.com for customer surveys and feedback. We were recently acquired by Plymouth Rock and are using the surveys to monitor our customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reputation.com has been a critical tool to help us manage online reviews on a shoestring budget. With Reputation.com we are able to respond to negative reviews in near real-time, allowing us to address the needs of customers more effectively. Our clients have many, many dashboards to check on various KPIs. One of the great features of Reputation.com is their push reporting. Reports can be scheduled in advance to arrive on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. This means one less dashboard for our users to check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to Yelp's overbearing rules for third-party integration, Reputation.com is unable to track Yelp reviews. This means that we need to create separate log-ins for the companies we support and adds significant time and effort to the online reputation management reporting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation.com helps get notifications of online reviews to the right people in our organization in a timely manner. Their reporting dashboard and systems are comprehensive and customizable for the varying needs of our stakeholders. We use Reputation.com for first party reviews and have collected thousands of reviews over the last few years. The widget tools are very helpful but the standalone testimonial pages do not typically rank on the first page of Google search results. In addition, Google has recently changed their rules meaning that star ratings can no longer appear in the Google snippet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Director, Digital Strategy & Media
What do you like best?

The listings management feature is easy to use, and comes with a good support team for questions or issues. Google can be a difficult platform to constantly stay on top of, in terms of their changes, but by having Reputation.com manage our business listings, the process is much smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside to using Reputation.com is that in some cases it's hard to quickly determine why a piece of data is not syncing correctly right away. It might take a few days to investigate with their support team. When dealing with the Reputation.com sales team, you need to be aware of the other features they might try to consistently promote to you. While those other features may be useful to some, for us, we are focusing our efforts in specific sections of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reputation.com is a solid platform for managing a large amount of business listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of having previously managed some 300 Google My Business Listings manually. Trying to manage over 300 location listings by hand is a tough, tedious job, and by connecting them through the Reputation.com platform, the process is faster, more efficient and less prone to user error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR