Coassemble Reviews & Product Details

Coassemble Overview

What is Coassemble?

Coassemble is an online training platform that allows organisations to simply share knowledge with their teams. Anytime, anyplace. Since our start as humble lines of code in 2016, we’ve always believed in delivering outstanding customer support and constant improvements. We like to keep things simple, sleek and streamlined. Learning Management Systems are notoriously clunky. We’ve cleaned up the whole mess and combined the authoring and LMS tools into one easy-to-master platform. At Coassemble we offer everyday support from real humans who are on the level and happy to help. Basically, we’re here to help you train, without the drain. All reasons why our customer satisfaction rating is sitting pretty at 98%. With 40+ customisable, interactive drag-and-drop templates, you can make your training look like you do. Our mobile-responsive designs turn heads on any device, while live edit and update capabilities lets you make tweaks 24/7. You’ll save money with our all-in-one solution, by creating your program, training your team and reporting on progress without switching tools. We’ve got all the features you need, in one convenient place. The best bit is, you’ll save money by keeping your content creation internal and online.

Coassemble Details

Coassemble is an online training tool that connects people with the information they need – anytime, anyplace.

Coassemble
2016
Newcastle, Austraila
@coassemble

Coassemble Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Coassemble community
Have you used Coassemble before?

Coassemble Reviews

Showing 65 Coassemble reviews
Already have Coassemble?
Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi there 👋🏼, I'm glad you love the Coassemble platform and you are right, we do see the relationship we have with our customers as a partnership. We love hearing critical feedback about current and potential features, so do keep continue sharing those with us, we love it! 😎

Owner Operator
What do you like best?

2 things - simplicity and development.

1. It is simple enough to build a course and get it running...but more than that, it's really easy to make it look like a professional course. A lot of eLearning tools are easy to set up, but they look like it. These guys have built something that is simple enough, but your content looks like a pro set it up.

An addition to this point is that they have worked on a partnership with an image library, so you can create really high quality pages easily without worrying about copyright.

The learning curve for a non-tech person is a lot smaller with Coassemble than with other LMS products

2. The team are really open to building an outstanding product. No matter what crazy ideas I put to them or what silly questions I ask, they are always open to seeing if they can either make it work or hand it to the devs to get it put into the next round of building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say - every product has limitations. The benefit of these guys is that you feel like you are part of helping them build their product whereas some other LMSs make you feel like off the shelf is all there is.

While they have tonne of templates and set up options, I always seem to find a quirk that I want that isn't something anyone has asked for, so I keep pushing the edges of flexibility on this software, but the team are really happy to get the feedback and they usually work with me to figure out how to get what I need out of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a group of people that weren't overly experienced with eLearning and get them moving quickly - this, along with the support from the team meant that we were able to get up and running in no time at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Coassemble
Mariko D.
MD
Training Coordinator / Spanish Dept.
What do you like best?

The functionality as well as how user-friendly it is, both for the trainers and the learners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the quiz names have confused me in the past I keep trying to stay up to date on their updates and changes to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great training platform look no further! Not only does coassemble allow you to have better control of how you can train it makes it interactive with their quizzes and lesson modules. Not to mention if you ever have a question they have a team ready to assist I've been extremely lucky to have worked with Anne on several occasions and she is very prompt in getting my questions answered and if she needs to do a little digging she lets me know and then we continue to troubleshoot. I highly recommend using coassemble for your training needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Initial training, comprehension, and retention of information from in-person training and online training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning and Development Lead
What do you like best?

Coassemble's templates are an easy and sure way to elevate just about any type of content. Their back end interface is intuitive, and easy to use. The variety of templates provided removes the necessity to purchase a separate authoring tool. We love that it's a one stop shop! Our learners' engagement has increased, and they retain more information now with all the great features, check points, quizzes, and templates offered. It's a great eLearning platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes half way through building content, we want to switch templates and are unable to, without redoing it. This is pretty minor though, we've adapted and learned what templates work best with what type of information we're adding to them. We've also encountered some bugs a long the way, however it's clear Coassemble is moving quickly and iterating based on their user feedback. Even though we've encountered some glitches, their Customer Support team is extremely responsive, and will do everything they can to figure out a solution for you. Sometimes it feels like they're an extension of our L&D team, with out dedicated they are! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't need an additional authoring tool, which is fantastic so we are cutting additional overhead. Just about anyone (even with basic instructional design skills) can easily build really sleek and engaging courses, with the help of their 45+ templates. You'd think it would be overwhelming, but each templates offers a quick 1-3 minute tutorial which was really helpful in the beginning. We are definitely spending less time building courses, which has made our processes a lot more efficient. Sometimes our content can feel a little dry, and Coassemble has helped to keep it interesting. Also their reporting can be granular which is a big help, so it's been a great tool to measure engagement, completion of courses, and other data attributes. With our teams being global, Coassemble has helped us train more employees asynchronously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Vicky 👋🏼, on behalf of the whole Coassemble team, thanks so much for your kind words about our platform. We're happy to see that just about anyone in your organization can build sleek and engaging courses, that's what we're all about. Stay tuned for improvements to our course builder that will be coming in a couple of weeks, they should make the template selection much easier for you, and save you some time spent on switching templates afterwards!

What do you like best?

The pre-made templates allow for me to quickly enter information in professional, eye-catching ways that I would not normally be able to since we are a small company. There are multiple to choose from, as well as the ability to insert videos directly from Youtube/Vimeo or upload or inline a webpage; this can help increase traffic and awareness for your brand, without necessarily needed to list everything else since it gives the customer the tools to find more if they want. I found the platform itself very intuitive and did not have issues when playing around with creating content; when I did have questions about best use or adjusting template colors, staff was quick to respond and super helpful. Our CoAssemble project manager took the time to look over our first training and give us feedback as well. (We just finished up our first external course for customers, but she said she is here for consulting and helping us be experts for the first month or two). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I accidently get two pages going and don't publish the right changes. (When you preview it opens a window, and I will sometimes click edit from there rather than from the main tab, and then two versions get going.) While I am getting used to the templates, I find myself picking/deleting/changing screens frequently because I am not 100% sure what the template is or if there are requirements like picture size. (This is a minimal thing - which familiarity to the system will cancel -- and the Coassemble bootcamp training -- which I havent done yet -- would probably minimize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to offer a more complete training solution to customers who sign on to our services. The quality of their training is ensured and it frees up our employees time, giving us the ability to spend one-off time with those who need it. Originally we were looking for an LMS for onboarding new customers, but in all, we have decided we can use it for many things -- including walk-through procedures for existing customers to help our support staff, as well as internal trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Victoria 👋🏼, thank you for taking the time to share your love for Coassemble here 😍... I'm glad you had a great experience with our platform so far and find it very intuitive. Happy to hear you found the review of your first course helpful too, and do checkout our Bootcamp training to learn even more about teh platform, it's awesome! Overall, glad to see Coassemble helped you free up some of your employees' time, we know how important that is, especially for smaller organizations like yours! May this be the beginning of a great long-term relationship!

CEO & Founder
What do you like best?

Feel & look of UIX, Course Creation Tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

image integration, no real podcast function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem solved :

The prior problem solved is that in Switzerland & Germany, 63% of classic courses were cancelled in 2020 since the beginning 2021 0%.

Benefits:

The time saving for course creation in the team is about 40% compared to other solutions.

The Learner has after a small welcome course , about 15 min until he / she feels the flow of coassemble.

The integration of our digitization tools are fun for the participants and beam the wow effect.

The costs are compared to other providers approx. 57% less....

The support of Coassemble is really Top-Level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your review! 🙏🏻 We're so happy to see all the benefits you've already realized with Coassemble, and our team will continue to support yours as you continue on your journey with us! For the podcast function, there is a way to embed a podcast into your course and have learners listen to it, feel free to reach out to our support team for more information about that!

AC
What do you like best?

Customer Service team is top notch!! If I have a question or need help, their response time is very quick. Friendly, professional, and good sense of humor. They always seem to have a work around if needed.

Course review support- I'm excited to have an expert review my built course. I think it will be very valuable to have a second pair of eyes to provide some insight and offer suggestions on how I can improve my content for learners.

Pre-built courses- Able to view interactive templates in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Image uploads- The image sizing and uploading is painful! I spend a lot of time resizing and cropping in word in order to upload it into the software.

Formatting- Flexibility of moving text and images on the templates would be ideal! I noticed it's really difficult to format content/resize and put in the place I would like it to be visually portrayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software is user friendly, but had a bit of a learning curve.

Templates- Not entirely intuitive the way templates are laid out. I.e. Video/Text template, presentation templates. interactive templates. Seems like some are redundant. The video explanations do help.

More flexibility with templates- I would love to just be able to put in a quiz question instead of having to put a "checkpoint template". Even be able to incorporate quiz questions within all templates (presentation/interactive) would be great.

Customization- There is a lot that you can do to make it company branded in the software. It would be nice to know what I'm changing though. I.e. if I put in the colour codes, where in the course will it change- visual would be stellar. Or even on the page where I can change it instead of just in the settings.

OVERALL - Good software/company, there is room for improvements to enhance it further. Despite the challenges above I am happy with the software and would recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi there 👋🏼, on behalf of the whole Coassemble team, thanks for leaving a review here! Thanks for the detailed feedback here, I've shared everything with our product team, and most of those things are on the to-do list for 2021! If you have any other feedback like this, especially specific to our lesson templates, feel free to share it all with our customer support team, we love to hear about it (and it also makes our product team's job easier!) Happy course creating!

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. When you know one LMS, you can adjust to any LMS. I have taught a few Project Managers and Partners how to complete admin functions with ease when they have no education background. The price structure is great and their customer support is incredibly responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When uploading SCORM files, my users get 404 errors and have to refresh their page to load the content. It's not a great user experience. I'm currently working with the tech team at Coassemble to resolve this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know where you will build the content. Know the knowledge level of the admin users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Distribution of content to a variety of users. Its easy to add users, track completion and provide reporting to stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Rachell 👋🏼, I wanted to thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review here. I'm glad to hear you're finding the platform easy to use, and that your whole team is already all Coassemble trained! We always look forward to helping out any way you can with our customer support team, and with that 404 error 😉.

Manager, Leadership Development
What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and clean the interface is. The aesthetic is really modern and fun. I love the built-in templates and the tutorial videos that go with them. I appreciate the flexibility around formatting text, and I love that I can either upload images separately, or paste them directly into a description box depending on my needs. Finally, I love that I can embed surveys from another site directly into the Coassemble course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, I want to format text within certain templates and can't - mostly in "title" spots, the description spots always have formatting tools pop up. Sometimes it's hard to get the image sizing just right in certain templates. Honestly, any complaints I have are small. By and large, the platform is everything I hoped it would be and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some dedicated time early on getting really familiar with the templates and overall structure - after the first few courses you build, you'll start being able to put them together in a fraction of the time it took at the very beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We switched from in-person programming to fully virtual programming back in April. As a result, we needed an LMS to house all the content our learners needed to engage with - we had no system previously, and now Coassemble has become a really important part of the program I'm running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Michelli 👋🏼, better late than never, but I wanted to thank you for leaving a review about Coassemble! It's great that you find our platform intuitive and love how clean the interface is (that's what we're going for 😏). We are glad to have become an important part of the program you are running and hope this is the beginning of a longstanding relationship!

CEO
What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive, Great layout product that does everything we require Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The first plan that was provided was very limited and gave an incorrect impression of the software capabilities. As such wasted time looking at other products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As of 2020, it was the best product I could find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We tested other products and Coassemble solved a number of problems

* Unlimited courses and people - good for our situation

* Really easy to use for the course writers

* Also very easy to use for the students - plus great on a mobile

* Certification process/management is what we required

* Content - including videos can be written straight into the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Doug 👋🏼, thanks for reviewing Coassemble here, and for choosing us amongst so many other platform! Our umlimited users and ease to use for conetnt creators are two features that we pride ourselves on, so it's nice to see these are important for you too!

Founder & Lead Instructor
What do you like best?

Learner's dashboard is very clean, and my students loved the platform. It's effortless to set up, and you can get started quickly.

Whether you are using it for your company's internal training needs or selling courses to clients, it is a perfect match (I'm using it personally for educating my clients and internal team members)

The team is very supportive and responsive. They value feedback.

In short, my search for an eLearning Platform ends with Coassemble. It's the only solution we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are looking for additional features like a landing page builder or payment processing, this is something you won't find it as of now. Maybe they have it in their roadmap, but this is something you will miss if you want to use this platform to market and sell your courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to educate your internal team and/or clients, just go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making it easy for our clients to learn and grow in their careers by providing the training programs through Coassemble. It's super easy for learners and helped us shorten the learning curve to launch a new course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Abhay 👋🏼, better late than never, but I wanted to thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review here. I'm glad you 'just went with it', and are finding value in the platform when it comes to educating your clients and internal team members. We do value feedback (as you've said), so keep sending it our way, we love it 😍!

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Ease of use, mostly intuitive.

Exceptionally responsive and competent customer service and interactions with staff.

Listening to, and incorporating, customer feedback to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's not totally clear how to navigate back to the home page when course building. But they're working on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving from all in-person training to online makes my training accessible again.

Market has really expanded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Kim 👋🏼, thank you so much for reviewing us on G2! I'm so happy you find the platform easy to use and like our customer support team! Indeed, we are working on navigation in the course building, in fact many updates related to that will be released next week, so feel free to hit us up on the chat and let us know if it helps!

What do you like best?

There is lots to like about this platform! Before even becoming a client, our account executive took the time to review the use cases we presented to ensure that this platform would be a good fit for our needs (and our learner's needs). We sent oodles of questions their way and they took the time to thoroughly answer each one, and meet with our development team multiple times to address and concerns we might have and help us get a feel for the platform before committing.

When we ultimately decided to move forward with Coassemble, their support team were readily available to assist us in the development and answered any questions we had. The customer service has been excellent from start to finish.

We have only engaged in a soft roll-out to this point, so I'm unable to speak to the overall user experience for learners, or the related reports and monitoring that are possible from the admin side, but I'm confident that the Coassemble team will continue to provide us with the necessary supports to make the most of their platform's capabilities (which meet or exceed what other platforms offer for a fraction of the cost!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Coassemble appears to be in it's earlier stages of launch and so there are a few technical glitches and shortcomings along the way. That being said, the Coassemble team is quick to work with us to find work-arounds and they are also engaged in a rapid improvement cycle (meaning they have been consistently rolling-out improvements since we have engaged with them). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare your organization's needs with with Coassemble can offer. If there are needs that you have for your organization that you don't think can be met by Coassemble, I'd encourage you to reach out to the Coassemble team directly. If your needs expand beyond the scope of education development and delivery then consider the possible Zapier integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is a steep learning curve to learning the ins and outs of the Coassemble platform. While that isn't necessarily "a bad thing" (given how many options and functions the platform has), it does mean that you and your team will need to devote some time to familiarizing yourselves it. The resource library can certainly help but Coassemble really shines in their responses to their online chat & e-mails.

Given the COVID-related physical restrictions of this period, this platform has really helped our organization to ensure that educational delivery (and maintenance of credentials) can continue for our staff in a way that is not cost-prohibitive. With Coassemble being cloud-based, our curriculum developers have also been able to collaborate in ways that would otherwise have been extremely difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Nathan 👋🏼, thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review here. We're happy to hear that the support you were provided from your account executive early on in your Coassemble journey really made a difference for you. We thrive to offer outstanding customer support so it's great to hear that you appreciate that.

What do you like best?

Coassemble is incredibly fast on its feet. Trainings come together in a flash and are professional looking, easy to navigate, and even easier to sell. The platform is straight forward and will allow your company to create quality trainings quickly and with little online training design back-ground. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is often unhelpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coassemble allows our non-profit to produce world class trainings on a shoe-string budget. We can quickly respond to the needs of our learners and not wonder how we are going to get the money or staff time to give them a quality experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Lyndsay 👋🏼, thank you for reviewing our platform on G2. We're glad to hear that Coassemble is helping you create professional-looking courses quickly, and within your budget 💰. As for our support, I'm sorry to hear you found it unhelpful, this is not unlike us, so please feel free to reach out in the chat, your next experience should be better!

What do you like best?

There's a lot I enjoy about Coassemble, but I think mostly its how affordable it is and how much variety they provide within that affordability. I work for a non-profit which, when the pandemic hit, was already tight on budget. We searched tons of LMS and authoring tools, looking for a way to put our training, community group curriculum, and seminar courses online for our clients to use. While other programs and systems cost per-user or more money per-month than we could afford, Coassemble offered a price within our budget for unlimited people. This allows us to do our jobs and reach our clients even in an age where meeting in-person is much more difficult. On top of that, they provided a little bit of authoring themselves, making what I feared would stagnate information into interactive pages all my learners have said they enjoy. Coassemble is the best option a small non-profit like my own could have asked for. They're continued flexibility, continual self-improvement, and active support are more than I could have hoped for from a company and program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing about Coassemble that is a bit frustrating is that it runs best when using the Chrome browser. I have a lot of learners that come from organizations that use mainly Mircosoft Edge so I am always running interference when they're signing up for a course to let them know to use Chrome. It still runs on Edge, but everything runs much smoother on Chrome. Other than that I don't really have anything I dislike. The Coassemble team is always making improvements to the system and trying to be as innovative as possible. They're also very supportive is something messes up or I have questions, someone will answer me in just a few hours at most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coassemble allows us to offer some of our programs via distance, which we didn't have the option for before COVID-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Adriane 👋🏼, I wanted to thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review here. I'm glad you've found us (and we found you), and that you are enjoying the flexiblity that our unlimited users & affordability offers your non-for-profit!

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

Coassemble is what a modern LMS solution should be. It is extremely easy to use and create engaging and pleasing learning experiences for trainees. It's in-built authoring tools are simple to use and produce a high quality result, and reduce the need for 3rd party software to create interactive learning experiences. I am also very pleased by the rapid pace of development, coming from other major LMS systems where development proceeds at a glacial pace it ia a nice change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the following improvements:

- LTI Integration. This would bring dozens of additional tools into the platform.

- Integrated H5P support. This could be accomplished via LTI integration, or they could develop their own H5P plugin. The company would experience huge growth if they could promote and highlight H5P integration as it has a large following in the elearning industry worldwide.

- Improved performance. The back-end can be slow moving around.

- Improvements to the quiz module. They have checkpoint quizzes within lesson modules which have some great features (e.g. feedback per question, hints etc.) that arent in Quizzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- If you want to deliver training to clients, or internally to your organisation, I would strongly consider Coassemble

- If you want in-built authoring tools, consider this platform

- If you want great support, consider this platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are experiencing significant growth and scaling our training for new clients is imperative to our customer success. We need to be able to offer people an excellent training experience, regardless of their location across the world. Coassemble in a few short months has significantly enriched and improved our training experience. Feedback from our clients is very positive, and they find the platform very easy and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Owen 👋🏼, thank you for leaving a review here on G2 (sorry for the late reply 😉)! We're happy to hear that Coassemble has reduced your need to use 3rd party, and your feedback has been share with our product team. We hope to continue supporting you in your organization's growth, for many years to come.

AC
What do you like best?

I like that we have the ability to customize the content. This allows us to create something specific to our company. The interface is friendly to use for the creator of the presentation. It is also simple for the learner to login and get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like a little more control over how the user interacts. It would be nice if the user was forced to click on each interaction of the slide prior to progressing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to reach our New Hire Employees much more quickly. Our onboarding process has become more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi there 👋🏼, thanks for reviewing Coassemble on G2! We're so glad you like our customization options and that you find the platform creator friendly, hopefully that makes you want to create many many courses with us! And happy to hear Coassemble helped you make your onboarding more efficient!

And you'll be happy to hear that you CAN actually force learners to click on each interaction on a screen prior to moving to the next screen. You can check out this article on our Help Centre, on how you can control the way your learners interact with your content:

What do you like best?

The usability of the system as well as the assistance of the staff! Everyone has looked to assist us as best as possible and make the whole system simple and easy to use. The system itself is very intuitive and has been very simple & easy to use. It is extremely cost-effective for the quality of the product. There are also a lot of templates that you can use if you don't want to create training from scratch. You can create user reports of who has completed what training and export the answers to their questions as well. Having the analytics are helpful and allow you to see the effectiveness of your training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike as yet! We have only just started using the system over the last month but I've been very impressed with everything so far. There are multiple support videos that can assist at every stage. They also walk you through every step of onboarding so if you have any questions, they are right there to assist you to use it to the full capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have volunteers that operate across three different locations across Australia, as well as staff across. We require training for many different levels. We have been able to develop training that applies both across our organisation but then also specific to the certain campus'. The training is quite engaging and is extremely intuitive to use. We also have the ability to knowledge check people to make sure that they understand hat they've been learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Claire Brown of Coassemble

Thank you for your review! 😀

It's great to hear you are enjoying your experience so far!

AM
What do you like best?

Lots of easy to use tools to create a user-friendly format and great reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a simple way of showing the lesson/slide has been completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training large teams of people. I can see who has completed and passed the training as well as how much time they spent on each model. I can report by team as well as individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Coassemble's team and startup energy infuse the whole business. Broadly they are responsive and you can see they are constantly working to improve the product based on feedback. The limitless users is crucial for us as a business and the in-house authoring templates are often better designed than those in the bespoke authoring software we are using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor customisation capability of the reporting options and some inflexibility on what can be requested and automated are a bit limiting e.g. disable long-term inactive users. The process steps for administrating the system can be cumbersome and time consuming. Frequent cache clears necessary to ensure correct display. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it to transform our entire global recruitment from F2F training days with a live facilitator to a workflow of courses and tests that prepare our interviewers for their life at work with us. We have effectively removed the capacity limit in our number of onboards. We are also deploying video briefings via the platform to interviewers working for us and will shortly be designing training materials for Quality Control functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi there 👋🏼, thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review here. I'm glad that Coassemble has removed the capacity limit for onboarding new employees, and that you appreciate our in-house authoring templates! Keep sharing your feedback with us, it truly helps us ensure we're on top of what customers like you really need!

Customer Education Manager
What do you like best?

I haven't needed much help building my courses in Coassemble, but the support and the proactive care that I've received from my Coassemble CSM is been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics might not be as robust as some people desire, but it does the job for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask questions! The team at Coassemble is eager to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Coassemble to help us scale our customer product training and education offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Bo 👋🏼, thank you on behalf of the whole Coassemble team for leaving a review! It's been great working with you so far, and you are right, we are so eager to help you (and all customers) out, and answer all your questions ❓❓❓!

What do you like best?

I like that the templates are easy to use. I also like the Coassemble team and their responsiveness to inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I've encountered is within the student view. A few course testers have mentioned that when they are scrolling through the slideshow (for example) their screen stays at the bottom and they have to scroll up each time to see the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be to take the time to learn each template before diving in because you can't change the format once you have entered your contact. Starting over with a lesson is easy, though, given the templates, but it can save you some time to consider how each template works.

We are still beta testing our first course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our platform has some intricate parts to it that can be difficult to learn on your own. Couple that with the use of help articles that people don't like to read and you have a lot of users who rely on customer support for questions that could be answered with some onboarding through elearning. We are able to give our clients the resources they need in a pretty package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rosalie Chassat of Coassemble

Hi Kristin 👋🏼, thank you so much for reviewing us on G2. We do pride ourselves in offering an intuitive creation experience to our customers, and one way to do that is through our easy-to-use templates, so glad you've enjoyed those so far. You'll be glad to hear that we're always making improvements ot the platform and one of our immediate focus is on revamping that learner experience, so perhaps something to keep an eye out for, in the coming months 😉!

What do you like best?

After creating a few courses, I can tell this platform was designed for my student/employees in mind. Coassemble Support Staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I have reached out to them numerous times when I can't find the answer in the help center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Purchasing a seperate platform to host my company's videos.

*This is only relavent if you purchase a Coassemble package without the "Video Hosting" feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I enjoy the convenience this platform provides. I can create, assign, test, and track students/employees certificates. As a Safety Instructor, it is very important that each student/employee comprehends the matterial presented to them. The information given is for their safety and others around them. This can be a struggle because everyone learns differently. The Coassemble platform provides me the flexibility and tools to teach our campany's required safety matterial in a unique learning format for a deeper comprehension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.